Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Literotica

Post links to stories by your favorite authors elsewhere in the genre
orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Literotica

Post by orflash64 »

Define Hardcore? Words, pictures, Video?
If words mostly do you limit on type of content. We already have a few blow by blow fucking describing stories.
I'm all for sex in a story, just not into incest, beastlality, under age sex, unless it's in reference to what the character did previously outside the story not described in the current story.
Water sports, scat, and stories of torture that is the only plot device in the whole story.
How would the sub platform work?
:airquote:
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post:
bertrumm00057
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

I personally do not want anything illegal, such as underage, both because it is disgusting/wrong and because it creates potential problems.

I feel the same about bestiality, scat, water sports, and necrophilia. I don't think it belongs in the same category as enf/stripping type stuff.

I don't think you should be really narrow minded and I don't think normal sex (like, blowjobs and penetration) needs to be censored, but I do think that there needs to be some lines drawn.

Just my 2 cents.
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post:
bertrumm00057

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

I bring that up because of Gary's story where the 18 year old mentions she previously had sex in High School when she was 17, no other details are mentioned but Literotica still banned the whole chapter because she mentioned she wasn't a virgin. Teens have sex all the time at that age, as long as there is no depictions of that event, speaking about a past shouldn't be taboo. :?
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post:
bertrumm00057
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

orflash64 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:25 pm Define Hardcore? Words, pictures, Video?
If words mostly do you limit on type of content. We already have a few blow by blow fucking describing stories.
I'm all for sex in a story, just not into incest, beastlality, under age sex, unless it's in reference to what the character did previously outside the story not described in the current story.
Water sports, scat, and stories of torture that is the only plot device in the whole story.
How would the sub platform work?
:airquote:
There would still be a ban on incest, bestiality, underage and scat. The idea is simply to let people post stories that don't fit within the general SS board theme. For established authors who have their own sub-forum, they could make a separate section where they post other content. That way, it's clearly labelled so people know whether or not they want to read it.

As regards underage characters: I think it's OK to include them as long as they aren't depicted as engaging in sexual activity. It would be OK to mention their past history, (eg: "Alice lost her virginity at sixteen,) as long as you don't describe it in any detail. At that point it would become a depiction of underage sex.
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post:
bertrumm00057
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

Citizen1069
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Citizen1069 »

Most of the web sites that I know of all have sections for each type of story. It will give you a choice of which type of story you can read or bypass. Having a web site with only one type of story can be restrictive in your choices, and will force you to send away other types of stories no mater how good or bad they are. This web site has already started to branch out into other story types, and as long as they are marked as such I don't see a problem. As long as you are very clear on what types of stories can be posted, where they can be posted, and how they are labeled I think it should not be a problem. Grometsplaza net might be a good example of one way of doing this, they are clearly labeled and even color coded for easy identification.
These users thanked the author Citizen1069 for the post:
bertrumm00057

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Well from what I can see most of the stories are about slavery. Of course there is humiliation in these kind of stories as well as a woman being reluctantly or non-consensually stripped, though not strip searched. The possibly is that a sub-forum of hardcore stories might become larger than the main forum.
I am very glad to have found the original Yahoo Group as I was able to read other slave stories and publish my stories. I have tried to publish my "Mr. Edwards Returns" story on Literotica but it has been rejected four times, once for the none reason of "Are my paragraphs the right length?" which is a question not a reason. The other times because they didn't like the mention that the character of Claire's sister Amanda may have had sex before she was eighteen.
None of her boyfriends had done much more that suck on her breasts and place tab A in slot B.

They continued to use that excuse even when all mentions of Amanda when she was underage was scrubbed.
It probably depends on which moderator your dealt.
These users thanked the author gary for the post:
bertrumm00057

Arcadian
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Arcadian »

Not Literotica, but the 'other' site.

Decent long form.
Enslavement, training, surrender, auctions etc

Slave Girl by F.E. Campbell

"Corey told the English girl of Set's promise. She herself found hope in it. As her toughening feet traversed the miles she lived over and over again her painful but ecstatic hour with the most masculine male she had ever known. Seth Burdett was a force. Corey felt guilty of a girlish teenage excitement in the knowledge of his ownership. She belonged to him by the right of conquest. He could do as he pleased with her. Perhaps it was a silly romantic fantasy born of the coffle, but she wished he would take her for his own. The sensible part of Miss Corey Gibson clearly saw the handicaps in such an enslavement, but the passion in her loins swept them aside. As he rode at the head of the cavalcade his broad back was in constant view. But when they camped he paid her scant attention, and that usually to reprimand. But at such times their eyes would lock in a communion all their own which the slave girl found deeply satisfying. But, if it held a message, it was one she could not decipher. As the days passed Corey's whip weals healed and faded in a manner she and Audrey found miraculous. "

https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Car ... _12869.htm
These users thanked the author Arcadian for the post (total 4):
jeepsterbertrumm00057Carl BradfordFreight_Train

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Well, maybe a sub-forum might work. But how is is it going to be decided which stories go where? There is a lot of stories for a administrators to go through. As well hardcore stories have been part of the forum from the beginning and were a major part of the original Yahoo Group.
These users thanked the author gary for the post:
bertrumm00057

Freight_Train
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Freight_Train »

Arcadian's link (above) was a tiny, tiny tip of a giant literary iceberg. Apparently, Mr. Double has text versions of many F E Campbell's works as well as a slug of other things. Try this link

https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Car ... Novels_12/

The names of the novels are not shown, so a bit of digging is required. FE Campbell's wiring start around 12867 and run through (at least) 12882 - and there may be more. The other thousand or so novels are also worth a look - most appear to be OCRs of vintage paperback novels, many with BDSM themes.

If you're a fan of FE Campbell, get out your shovel!

-----

A child who wakes up on Christmas morning and is surprised to find a heap of horse manure under the tree instead of a collection of presents. Yet, the child is not discouraged because he has an extraordinarily optimistic outlook on life. His parents discover him enthusiastically shoveling the manure as he exclaims, “With all this manure, there must be a pony in there somewhere!”
These users thanked the author Freight_Train for the post:
bertrumm00057

Freight_Train
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Freight_Train »

It turns out that my message above was also a tiny tiny part of a giant literary iceberg - it just keeps getting bigger. For example, there are a dozen or so FE Campbell novels starting at enovel_3575 in directory 3.

After digging a bit, there are 13 directories of ~1,000 novels each. Do the math. The root (directory) of this evil is

https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Car ... s/folders/

If you go to the parent directory of this link

https://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Car ... le/novels/

there is a file shown as: enovel.htm 177 b dated 2021-Aug-24 23:00

Almost certainly, this is an index to the contents, but I can't get this file to open. If anyone has any luck with opening it, please post a copy. If any readers have a contact withing ASSTR, maybe they could recombobulate this index file.

---

Clearly, Mr Double had too much idle time :-)
These users thanked the author Freight_Train for the post (total 3):
jeepsterHooked6bertrumm00057

Arcadian
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Arcadian »

Freight_Train wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:11 pm It turns out that my message above was also a tiny tiny part of a giant literary iceberg - it just keeps getting bigger. For example, there are a dozen or so FE Campbell novels starting at enovel_3575 in directory 3.

After digging a bit, there are 13 directories of ~1,000 novels each. Do the math. The root (directory) of this evil is

Almost certainly, this is an index to the contents, but I can't get this file to open. If anyone has any luck with opening it, please post a copy. If any readers have a contact withing ASSTR, maybe they could recombobulate this index file.

---

Clearly, Mr Double had too much idle time :-)
Happy to help.

There is of course also a good bunch of Joe Doe's work - I think they have already been referenced here on SSF - 107.191.101.145/ftp.asstr.org/pub/Authors/C_Lakewood/Stories by Joe Doe/

I've also found an online repository of Allan Alldiss's Barbary works.
These users thanked the author Arcadian for the post (total 3):
Freight_TrainHooked6bertrumm00057

Freight_Train
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Freight_Train »

Potentially, there are ~13,000 e-novels in MrDouble's collection - basically OCR'd vintage adult paperbacks. That's a staggering collection of smut by any standard. Most appear to be full-length novels - not short stories or quickies or similar things that you might find on ASSTR. At least for the novels I checked, the formatting was quite good - certainly nothing to detract from the reading.

The biggest 'problem' is the lack of an index. If a user opens any particular e-novel, there's a set of numbers (links) at the top of the page. You can 'click through' novel after novel using these links. You can make large 'jumps' by entering a new number in the address bar. Other than that, I don't know of a way to generate an index or discover what a particular e-novel really is.
---
Slightly related, if you're a fan of 'vintage smut', there are several sites on the web worth a visit. Both sites have cover images of the items they're selling.

https://triplexbooks.com/ - Triple-X is one of the best - digital copies of vintage paperbacks

http://www.adultbookcovers.net/x-cart/s ... rch&page=1 - Adult Book Covers (ABC - get it?) also has a significant collection of vintage material - not just the covers :-)

Both of the above charge a fee and deliver electronically. Triple-X used to have some original paper vintage books for sale as well.
These users thanked the author Freight_Train for the post:
bertrumm00057

Freight_Train
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Freight_Train »

Arcadian wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:33 am I've also found an online repository of Allan Alldiss's Barbary works.
Well doh... please share your discovery! :-)

---

I've got a bunch of Allan Aldiss / Hilary James material - it's clearly topical in the slavery department. If there's interest, I can post it.

FWIW, Aldiss / James (same author) wrote fiction, but there are also illustrated editions of some of these stories, published in PDF format as part of the endless illustrated story collection from Fansadox / Dofantasy. Cagri was the illutrator of most Aldiss / James' works, but also illustrated a slug of other stuff for Fansadox / Dofantasy.
These users thanked the author Freight_Train for the post (total 2):
bertrumm00057imreadonly2

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

Freight_Train wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:11 pm

WOW! Gold mine is right. What a collection; some great stories there as well on a variety of themes. One has to dig a bit to find themes that may or may not interest you. Topics include slavery, BDSM, Master/submissive play, creative sex scenarios as well taboo topics such as incest (be warned - but the titles or first paragraph of the stories usually announce the theme). The collection features work from a large variety of authors as well. The collections are impressive. THANKS!!

Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post:
bertrumm00057

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

I wish it was easier to navigate. I have occasionally found a good story on asstr, but it is so hard to navigate, at least for me, that it hardly feels worth it. Especially because you can end up accidentally reading something you really do not like. The fourth novel, for example, has bestiality in it, and even just reading the first line was disgusting for me. I need to know what I am clicking on.

If you find anything specifically good then please do share, but it's just not something I can personally slog through.
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post:
bertrumm00057

SmCyber
Commenter
Commenter

Post by SmCyber »

Gentle nudge to "Arcadian"
please share the Alan Aldiss repository.
TIA SmCyber
These users thanked the author SmCyber for the post (total 2):
Freight_Trainbertrumm00057

Arcadian
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Arcadian »

SmCyber wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:02 pm Gentle nudge to "Arcadian"
please share the Alan Aldiss repository.
TIA SmCyber
Shared by PM
These users thanked the author Arcadian for the post:
bertrumm00057

SmCyber
Commenter
Commenter

Post by SmCyber »

All good Arcadian ...thumbs up.
These users thanked the author SmCyber for the post:
bertrumm00057

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

What's up with Literotica? When I try to open any story it starts to display the story then before I can do anything goes to a blank page! Been doing this for 3 days!

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

And yes I restarted my puter! Its only this site that is acting weird!

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Well I switched from my Surface to my Chromebook and shazaam Literotica works! Not sure what's up with the Surface cause it's only the one website that acts up!