Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Marie's Slavery Adventures Pt. 4

katamaran789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Marie's Slavery Adventures Pt. 4

Post by katamaran789 »

Marie's Slavery Adventures Part four

It took a few days, but after a while Marie (Ref.) could feel how things returned to normal. She did try to call Sam's to get information on Lizz but their only offer was to send her new owner an offer for a private sale, of Marie herself of course. She also sometimes played with the thought of opening the Slave Kit Sandra gave her and while she felt tempted to do it she was afraid what slave-conditioning, even if it was self-conditioning, would do to her. So, the box went into the back of a drawer, but Marie did not throw it away. Most importantly though, Marie managed to steer clear of the Mall.

In the office things returned to normal and Marie felt confident that she would manage to continue living and working in the UK without getting caught up in slavery too much. That confidence turned out to be short lived, however.

"Anna, Marie, could you come to my office for a moment?" Marie and Anna looked at each other confused. With things on autopilot and business as usual Frau Albrecht rarely ever called them both into her office unless there was some scolding to be done or an upcoming important event. It turned out to be the latter.

"I just got off the phone with the American ambassador. He is having dinner with some representatives from the 'ISA' and he invited me to come", Frau Albrecht told them.

"International Slavery Association", Anna whispered, as Marie threw her a questioning look.

"They want to discuss a pro-slavery PR campaign they wish to launch in Germany and asked for my counsel on the matter", Frau Albrecht continued. "As you both know, I don't usually meet with lobbyists but with the American Ambassador attending that's a whole different story. I was ordered to attend by my higher-ups and under no circumstances can we jeopardize our relationship with the American Ambassador."

She looked at them, waiting for a response but neither Anna nor Marie knew what Frau Albrecht needed from them. With a sigh she said: "That means that in order not to stand out I have to bring along a slave, as I can't go meet with a bunch of Slave Lobbyists as a woman on her own. The ambassador is also known for always bringing at least two everywhere he goes, and he has a thing for twins I've heard… Anyway, I don't usually partake in this kind of business, so I need you two to find me a prime grade slave for the evening."

Marie was caught off guard. She did not expect a high-profile meeting like this to drop into their lap. Anna, however, instantly raised her concerns: "I fear that might be harder than you think, and most certainly fairly expensive. Would the Embassy even cover the price for a rental slave?"

"Obviously not. I will have to pay it out of my own pocket. How expensive are we speaking?"

"I would have to check, but most rental slaves are choice plus at best. For a prime grade rental, you would need to rent it privately from its owner. How much that costs depends on the owner."

"I don't know anyone who owns a prime grade slave… Let us think of alternatives then. Any ideas?", Frau Albrecht asked.

After a few minutes during which Anna and Frau Albrecht discussed the legalities and possibilities for Frau Albrecht to gain access to a slave for a night an idea came to Marie's mind: "How about a Lust Mädchen?"

Lust Mädchen were girls that lived in slave-like conditions within certain high society circles in Germany. As slavery wasn't legal, they weren't anyone’s property, nor could they walk about nude in public, but it was as close as it could get to slavery in Germany. Similar concepts popped up in other countries that haven't introduced slavery but still maintained close ties to countries that did.

"That’s brilliant!", Anna exclaimed, "the girl wouldn't even need to be graded nor trained in that case."

"But she would need to be German", Frau Albrecht added, looking at Marie.

"Yes, that would make it more authentic. She wouldn't even need to be a real Lust Mädchen, being beautiful and some basic obedience should be enough", Anna added and now also turned her head towards Marie.

Marie wasn't born yesterday and understood what was happening. "There is no way I could sit naked and collared next to the American ambassador! Can't we hire an actress for it?", she said but not as sternly as she intended.

Frau Albrecht picked up on Marie's hesitation and said quietly with a hint of a smirk. "You didn't seem to mind being almost nude in a slave cage, nor wearing that skimpy dress without any underwear…"

Before Marie could protest, Anna said to Frau Albrecht: "She wouldn't have to be naked. Lust Mädchen aren't, so we could just say it's common practice in Germany."

Without making any further promises Frau Albrecht said to Marie: "I want you to think it over before you say 'no'. Our relations to the US are shaky as it is and finding common ground is more important than ever. On top of that this level of commitment is highly valued within the diplomatic service."

She then turned back to Anna and said: "Anna, please look into what needs to be done to make sure our little ruse is convincing. If you come across any alternatives worth mentioning let me know. That will be all." Frau Albrecht then pointedly started reading some paperwork that was on her desk indicating that the meeting was over.

The next day after lunch Marie went up to Frau Albrecht's office. The door was closed and raising her hand to knock, Marie hesitated for a moment. She spent most of the last night deliberating whether she should play a part in Frau Albrecht's ruse or not. A part of her recognized a possibility of herself succumbing to certain unspoken desires, which made her believe that she needed to actively push against anything that could draw her further into the rabbit hole. But in the end she felt that she couldn't let Frau Albrecht down. She also couldn't deny that the possibility of meeting any of the Lobbyists or the ambassador again down the line would be deeply embarrassing, her showing this level of dedication to do what it takes could really take her far in the diplomatic Services. Especially if Marie were to be deployed in a more 'chaotic' country further down her career. There was also a quiet voice in the back of Marie's mind exclaiming excitement about playing the role of a slave, but Marie did her best to push that thought away.

She knocked at the door and Frau Albrecht answered, "Come in".

"Ah, Marie. Good. I wanted to talk to you. Please, take a seat." she said and Marie complied.

"Anna did some research into Lust Mädchen and we came to the conclusion that you definitely could pass as one with your looks."

Feeling ambushed but also fluttered by the compliment, “Thanks", was all Marie could mutter before Frau Albrecht continued. "However, you still need to learn some basic etiquette to play the role convincingly. I've looked up some options online and signed you up for a 'slave yoga' class." She handed Marie a small card written 'Wednesday and Saturday 4 to 6PM' and an address on it. "Apparently they are like normal yoga except that the positions are similar to the ones slaves learn during training."

Marie was stunned by Frau Albrecht's request. Her first thoughts were that she had forgotten that Marie hadn't agreed to playing the role of a Lust Mädchen yet, but a more important reason was that she couldn't really afford yoga classes! She was a mere secretary at a minor consulate, not exactly the most well-paying job out there. "How much do the classes cost?", she asked.

"Oh, much less than normal yoga classes. And don't worry about it, I will pay for everything. It's still much cheaper than getting a rental slave", Frau Albrecht said reassuringly.

"Okay, thank you", Marie said, not sure why she would thank Frau Albrecht for doing something she didn't ask for. "They are from 4PM to 6PM? I usually work at that time."

"Hmm... Ja, that’s fine. Anna can cover for you and you can work late the other evenings so that you still get your work done. The classes are on Wednesdays and Saturdays so you should be able to go there 4 times before the dinner. That should be enough to make your appearance convincing."

"I guess so", Marie said, and added: "what will I be wearing during the dinner?"

"I'm having Anna put something together. That will be all", Frau Albrech replied as she picked up her phone that just started ringing.

Marie left the Office with much less confidence than when she entered it. She went straight to Anna with the intention of confronting her about why she was supporting Frau Albrecht by helping with this insane plan for the upcoming dinner. She asked: "Hi Anna, got a minute?"

"Oh, hey Marie. Yeah sure, in fact I wanted to show you the options on what you can wear as Frau Albrecht's Lust Mädchen". Anna replied, turning her computer screen showing two dresses. The first one was a loose fitting, long dress. It draped to just above the ankles, but left one leg exposed up to the thigh. It was held by two straps over the shoulder that barely held it on the mannequin it was displayed on and its cleavage reached almost to the belly button. Marie realized that it's loose nature would make wearing underwear impossible 'but that was out of question anyway', she thought.

The second dress was much sluttier. It followed the first one in that it was a very loose fit, but other than it was the opposite in almost every way. Alternatively it was cut noticeably short barely covering anything of the legs. It seemed to be connected behind the neck and the cleavage was similarly daring. The biggest difference however was its fabric, it was semi-transparent leaving little to the imagination when anyone looked at the one wearing it. (Ref.)

"It's a bit much, don't you think?", Marie said. Instead of confronting Anna, her thoughts were now occupied with having to wear something like this in public.

"Not compared to being slave naked", Anna laughed. "It needs to be convincing. This is a huge deal; the ambassador has the foreign ministers’ ear. Gaining his favor would benefit all of us."

Marie wasn't so sure about this plan, but felt like it was too late to back out. "Tell Frau Albrecht that I'd prefer the first dress, the longer one", she said pointing at it on Anna's computer screen.

The next day she left work at 3PM to make it in time to her Yoga Classes. The address Frau Albrecht wrote down lead her to a part of town Marie hadn't been to before: Tall, shining white Victorian style townhouses lined the streets giving it a very magnificent, upper-class kind of atmosphere. Every now and then the line of grand houses was interrupted by modern looking buildings. Just as clean and orderly, but a stark modern contrast otherwise. Marie reached her destination at one of those anomalies of steel and glass with a few girls, some already in yoga clothes and some carrying sport bags, in front of it. A modern looking signboard simply said 'Slave Ready School' in elegant looking writing.

To her surprise she recognized one of the girls standing at the end of the line. It was Emmy, the raven-haired receptionist from the mall. As Marie approached Emmy seemed to recognize her as well: "Oh Hi! We've met before, haven't we?" she said.

Marie blushed. What else could she do as Emmy leading her on a leash, locking her into a cage with her tits out inevitably came to mind. "Yeah... I Was there during the convention a few weeks ago and you- "

"- ah you're that consulate girl that ran around like a slave, Marie, right? You managed to stay free after all. Good for you." Emmy said, and then asked, "Are you here for Yoga too?"

Marie didn't want to admit that her boss signed her up for this so she could pose as a pseudo slave, so she lied: "Yeah. It's really cheap and I've been meaning to get back into yoga for a while now, but I can't afford the … normal yoga classes. How about you?"

"My aunt talked me into it. She says it's 'good for body and soul'. I went for slave yoga classes before and they're actually quite fun on top of being cheap. You just gotta watch out though, at the end of each cycle they try to pull some stunt to enslave the participants", she said laughingly.

Marie smiled back and said, "Thanks for the heads up."

While they had their conversation the line of girls steadily moved up and Emmy was next to disappear into the building. Soon after the automatic doors opened again, and Marie saw a man gesturing to her to come in.

"Here for training or yoga?" he asked as the doors closed again behind her. Emmy was nowhere to be seen. Nervously Marie told the man that she was here for yoga after which the man started punching something on his tablet. After a few seconds he said "Ah Marie. Welcome, you can find the changing room down the hall on your left."

"How?", Marie started to ask, wondering how he knew her name.

"Your chip. We scanned it when you came through the door", he said and gestured towards the corridor he mentioned.

Marie went down the hallway until she reached a door labeled 'changing room', she entered it and saw Emmy amongst a few other girls changing into their work-out clothes. She didn't want to stare and quickly started changing herself. In her bag, she brought her old yoga pants, sports bra, sports-top and running shoes. Not having worn them since university, putting on her yoga pants she realized that they might not fit her as well anymore as she thought they would. She managed to put on the yoga pants as it was made of very stretchy material. After she tried to put on her sports bra for a short while she realized that she wasn't going to win that battle and decided on the spot to just ditch it and only wear her sports-top. It fit. It was a tight fit but it fit. It gave her more of a cleavage than was appropriate but for slave yoga 'it's fine' she thought. Not like she could do anything about it at this point. (Ref.)

Inside the changing room there were two more doors. One labeled 'showers' and one 'Gym', Marie opened the second door that led her up a path of stairs into the gym area. The second floor of the building was made mostly from glass and steel and so it was as though the gym might have been out in the open. Through several layers of glass Marie could see people sitting at their desks, walking about and even the cafeteria- they in return had a relatively free view of the gym too.

After a few minutes that Marie spent warming up and stretching, a man in a tank top and a woman in workout clothes entered the gym.

"Hello everyone, my name is Melanie, and this here is George", the woman introduced herself and her colleague. "Welcome to the 'slave ready slave yoga' classes. We will be teaching you some basic positions that slaves are expected to know by heart as well as giving you a work-out that will leave you more relaxed and flexible than you ever dreamed of. George here is a real slave trainer and when he’s not holding yoga classes, he’s training the slaves downstairs. He might look a bit grim, but trust me, deep down he’s a big softie", she said with an overly cheerful voice.

In contrast to Melanie's introduction, George's face didn’t move a muscle. "Alright listen up. There will be no chatter, no complaining, and no questions during my classes. I will not tolerate any disruptions or delays. After one hour we will have a five-minute break. For today I will explain some of the basic positions and Melanie here will make adjustments if needed. Let’s begin."

He started with the first position which was 'kneel'. "On your knees. Chin up, back straight. Hands palm down on your thighs. Keep that back straight!". He continued issuing orders while Melanie walked from girl to girl adjusting postures and whispering words of encouragement.

"This is the basic rest position. Take a deep breath. Relax. You might be ordered to stay in this position while your master is-", Melanie noticeably cleared her throat "… - or mistress aren’t in need of your services but still want you close by. Next up is 'slave kneel' which is a bit different. Stay on your knees, put your ankles together and push your knees apart as far as you can. Now chin level, eyes down. Keep your hands on your thighs but this time palms up. Take a deep breath. There is a simplicity and peace of mind in being a slave. You can forget your worries for a moment, only focus on my voice."

'This is actually passable Yoga' Marie thought to herself. She could feel the tension ease that she felt at the beginning due to Georges strict behavior and judging from the occasional giggling the other girls must have felt the same. George mixed in some regular yoga poses in between the slave positions as well as some breathing and relaxation techniques. After an hour passed George announced that they would have a five-minute break.

Marie moved over to Emmy, who said: "George is quite something isn't he?"

"I don't think so… His introduction was a bit strict, but it turned out to be only slightly weird yoga", Marie replied.

"No, Silly. I mean look at him!", Marie looked over her shoulder towards George who was currently talking with Melanie. George was good looking. He had good posture, was relatively tall and athletic. "I thought you noticed", Emmy said with a cheeky smile pointing at Marie's sport top. Marie looked down and noticed her apparently erect nipples poking through the fabric of her top for the lack of a sports bra.

"Shit!", she muttered.

"Don't worry about it. Nobody will notice… Well except George maybe since you're standing in the first row", she said with a wink.

"It's not what you think. The bra I brought was too-", Marie tried to explain her situation but was interrupted by George announcing that the break was over. She hesitantly returned to her position in the front row and the class continued. She was distracted by her situation which made her mess up a few positions, earning her the attention and readjustments from Melanie, who didn't hesitate to get touchy while making adjustments.

"Alright, the last position we will go through today is called 'Bend and Present'. It is similar to the 'Standing Half Forward Bend' position you might already know from yoga. First, turn around. Good. Now bend over, 90 degrees. Keep your backs straight. Now, instead of resting your hands on your knees I want you to keep them on your sides. Put your hands on your bottoms and hold them there."

This was by far the most embarrassing pose George has put them through so far. Marie was practically exposing her vagina and asshole to George with her yoga pants leaving little to the imagination.

"In this position your owner, trainer or grader can inspect the goods so to speak. It's also very popular on the auction block. Try to stay in it as long as you can."

Marie wasn't as in shape as she'd have liked to be, but under no circumstances would she allow herself to be the first to give up. The position made it impossible to look at anything but the floor, so she didn't know how many or even if anyone had given up yet. After what must have been only three minutes, she could feel her muscles tense up. She held out a few more seconds but then fell to the floor. Looking around she saw that only two girls were still standing: Emmy and a blonde girl wearing shorts. The blond girl was effectively spreading her ass cheeks open and Marie could see that it was obvious that she wasn't wearing anything underneath. George must have noticed too, as he was standing right in front of her saying: "Very good, outstanding. Alright, that's enough", he said with a pat on the blonde girl’s ass. "Good work everyone. I will see you on Saturday. Don't be late."

After a quick shower Marie and Emmy left the building. They had to take the same bus, so they decided to go together. At first, they discussed the class, the different positions and most importantly George but after some time the conversation drifted into a more casual one. Just a few months ago Marie couldn't have imagined being friendly with a girl, roughly her age, that put her, tits out and hands cuffed behind her back into a tiny cage and left her there for the better part of an hour. By now Marie didn't mind as Emmy had only been doing her job.

The next few days at work were very exhausting. A German company trying to do business in town flooded Frau Albrecht's office with questions and forms and as Marie had to make up for the hours she missed due to the yoga classes she had to work late on Thursday and Friday. On Saturday morning she packed her sports bag, and this time found a sports bra in her closet that fit. She went to work but just like on Wednesday had to leave at 3PM. She tried to say 'bye' to Anna, but the poor girl sat in the midst of paper piles and Marie didn't remember the last time Anna wasn't on her phone. Frau Albrecht’s office door was closed and so Marie just silently waved goodbye to Anna and went to catch her bus.

When she arrived in front of the 'Slave Ready School' there wasn't a queue this time and the doors were opened. Marie went inside, the doors closed automatically behind her and instead of being greeted by an employee a computer-generated voice said: "Welcome- … Marie … - Your classes begin in 15 minutes. Please follow the hallway on your right." 'On my right? Wasn't it left last time?' Marie thought as she hesitantly went down the right corridor. She passed a few doors, none of them being labeled as a changing room, until she reached one with the letters 'Staff Room'. The door was ajar, and Marie could hear weird noises coming from the room. She decided to carefully have a peek and the first thing she saw was George standing with his back towards the door. He had his arms folded behind his head. The noise Marie heard didn't come from George. The source of the noise was what was kneeling in front of George: the blond girl that held out the longest in the 'bend and present' position was kneeling in front of George, her hands on his thighs eagerly bobbing her head back- and forwards. Marie couldn't see how much dick she currently had down her throat but judging from the running mascara on the girls face it must have been a lot. It was an odd scene, the girl behaved as if she was being face-fucked but George was just passively standing there enjoying the show. Marie couldn't help but watch. The scene was oddly wild despite Geroge being completely passive and Marie could feel her arousal rise.

After what couldn't have been more than a minute George grabbed the blonde girl by her hair and pulled her off his dick. She submissively looked up but then also noticed Marie peeping through the slightly ajar door. Marie felt caught and ran off, towards where she knew the changing room was. To her relief the other girls from the class were there so the computer sending her right must have been a glitch. She quickly changed and went upstairs to the gym where she saw Emmy. She wanted to tell Emmy about what she saw but she was stopped by Melanie:

"Hey there! Marie, right? Glad to see that you're back for more. I see though that you changed our outfit from last time", she said brushing her hand against Marie's sport-top, "I think what you wore last time was much cuter and more fitting for slave yoga. There's still some time. Quick, go change."

"Ehm… No, thank you, I'm fine…" Marie tried to refuse but Melanie just turned her around and with a tap on her ass pushed her back towards the changing room.

"Quick, classes start in a few minutes and you don't wanna be late!"

Marie was embarrassed being fondeled by Melanie in front of the whole class and didn't want to cause a scene, so she complied and rushed down back into the changing room where she removed her sports bra. While changing, she had a quick look around expecting to see the blonde girl who should be changing by now if she still wanted to join the classes in time, but she was nowhere to be seen.

Back in the gym George was already there and Marie rushed to fall in line so that the class could begin.

"Alright girls, I'm glad to see so many of you again. Let's begin with: 'Kneel'!", he shouted, and everyone quickly got into the position. "As you know Yoga isn't only about getting exercise for your body but also for your mind. The state of mind we want to teach you at this class is the same we reinforce in slaves. There is peace and simplicity in following orders. To try that out I want you to respond with 'Yes Master' to every command I'm giving you. Understood?"

"Yes Master" the girls said in unison accompanied with some giggling, which evidently annoyed George but he didn't say anything..

George explained a few more poses and then started picking up the pace. He also got harsher in his corrections. The 'Yes Master' reponses kept coming, but the giggling stopped entirely. After the first hour passed everyone was sweating profusely and after Melanie whispered something into George's ear he called for the break. Marie, who couldn't find the time to do it before, looked around to find the blonde girl. She counted 10 attendees, including herself, but the blonde wasn’t amongst them.

"Emmy, the blonde girl that held the 'Bend and Present' position the longest is missing", Marie quietly told Emmy who was relaxing on the floor.

"Hmm.. Yeah, you're right. Weird, she really seemed like she enjoyed the classes", Emmy replied.

Marie whispered: "I saw her earlier choking on George's dick in the staff room."

Emmy laughed: "She probably had to go home to fresh up then".

Melanie suddenly approached them and inquired how they were doing. 'Shit, did she hear us?' Marie thought, but before she could say anything Emmy explained: "Marie was wondering where our 'Misses Eager' from the last session is today."

"Oh, Mrs. Tingler had a change of mind and couldn't join us today. She might be back next week though", Melanie replied with her usual overly cheerful voice and smile.

There wasn't any time for further questions because the class continued.

"I know some of you must be a bit sore by now so we will focus the second part of today’s lesson on the mind. Obviously, slaves do that slave naked so for the immersive experience I want you to strip. Now!"

This time there was no unanimous 'yes master', instead most of the girls looked around nervously at the people they could see through the glass walls. "But there are so many people watching!", one girl complained.

Melanie jumped in, "This is a slave school, dummy. Nothing they haven't seen before. Trust me it really makes for the best experience. If you are not comfortable undressing yet just drop as much of your clothes as you feel comfortable with."

Marie hesitated. She didn't really plan to undress in front of the other girls and what must be potentially 20 or so people that could watch her. She looked over to Emmy who was already topless and in the process of removing her shorts, some other girls were already naked or topless while others, like her, still hesitated. Melanie walked over to Marie and started to fumble at her top, "come on sweetie, you've been teasing us with this top enough already. It's obvious you have nothing to hide."

She started to lift up Marie's top slowly and Marie raised her arms so Melanie could take it off for her. "See, that wasn't so hard was it?", Melanie said with a smile while caressing Marie's hips and then went on to help the next girl. After a short while every girl was either completely or at least partially nude, Marie was still wearing her yoga pants, but she felt a bit like she wasn't being brave enough. The feeling was similar to being amongst those who don't dare to jump of the 10 meter board in a water park.

Somehow this was worse than being nude in a slave shop, she thought as she could feel a cold breeze on her breasts. It's easy to get used to being exposed in an environment where it basically was a requirement, this here however was supposed to be nothing but slightly weird yoga.

George started to explain the next positions. They were much easier to hold and mostly focused around standing with their arms raised in the air, folded behind the back and other positions in which the girls would expose as much of their bodies as possible without their arms and hands obstructing the view. (Ref.) After each new pose they would hold it for a few minutes while George instructed them to breath in and out slowly. They also did some stretching techniques that made Marie extremely glad that she kept her Yoga pants on.

George's tone changed noticeably. He was much calmer and complimented the girls on doing good. It was as if he was proud of them for taking this step. The other girls must also have noticed because the 'Yes Master' they replied to each command with came out a little more certain.

"Alright girls, the last position for today is going to be 'Collar'. On your knees, ankles together. Yes, very good, just like 'slave kneel', spread your legs a bit. Keep your backs straight. Chin up, look at me. Good. Now hold up your hair and fold your arms behind your heads. Good", he said with a smile. It was the first time any of the girls saw him smile and many couldn't help but smile back.

"This will be your first position as a slave. For when your master", he looked over to Melanie, "or mistress is about to collar you. Stay like this for a while, close your eyes. I want you to imagine your future owner coming towards you and locking their collar around the neck you're exposing for them."

Marie did as she was told but she didn't really like the image that came to her mind. It was Frau Albrecht coming towards here with a collar in her hand. Next to her stood Anna with an approving smile on her face. 'You're just too cute, I might just have to keep you after the dinner' Frau Albrecht said in Marie's imagination.

Marie opened her eyes fearing she might lose herself if she kept the daydream going. Trying to get the image of Frau Albrecht collaring her out of her head, she saw George and Melanie discussing something, occasionally pointing at one of the kneeling girls with their eyes closed. Through the glass walls a few of the employees stood and watched. Some seemed to make notes and one even had his phone out taking pictures. 'So much for nothing they haven't seen before. How long have they been standing there?'

George interrupted her thoughts: "Alright girls this will be all for today. Next Wednesday we're gonna pick up the pace again so please take one of these leaflets with the basic slave positions with you so you can practice them at home. I will not be explaining any of the positions we've been through again so make sure you know them well." (Ref.)

With the intention of escaping the onlookers gaze Marie quickly took a leaflet and then made her way to the showers. She met up with Emmy outside of the building and they went to take the same bus, just like last time. After leaving the building they ran into a group of teenagers, or young adults, in trendy expensive looking clothing, appropriate for the neighborhood the slave school was in. They made comments on the passing girls and when they saw Marie and Emmy one of them said: "Look! Two more slave-sluts in the making!"

They quickly surrounded the girls, discussing their looks. "They are the hottest ones so far. What’s your slave number, I want to make a reserve bid on you." Another one said: "Imagine being so slave hot that you pay for slave-training-light instead of just getting on the block", as he laughed. Marie tried to get out of the boys reach but she was held back. "Stop that!", she said weakly as she could feel hands all over her body, cupping her breasts, massaging her thighs. "Look they are not even resisting, they must still be in heat from their training", one of them said but before he could take it any further Emmy raised her knee and shoved it into his crotch, which was more than enough to make him shut up.

"Fuck off you shit for brains", she said and it had the desired effect as the boys let go of her. Marie also used the opening Emmy has created and managed to pull free of the hands exploring her body. They both quickly went off towards the bus stop.

Marie felt uneasy about almost succumbing to the boys advances and not being able to fend them off as easily as Emmy seemed to have done it. "Spoiled idiots", Emmy said in anger, but Marie didn't feel like talking about it, so they discussed trivial things instead.

Back home Marie found herself thinking about todays event. 'Did they enslave the blond girl? Is being a bit eager and blowing a guy in a slave school enough to get a Magistrate to enslave someone? Can't be … Maybe they just got her to agree to some training… Is that really all it takes?'. The thought worried her. She wasn't really at danger of being declared enslaved and didn't generally think about signing enslavement papers. She did however notice that with the increasing exposure to slavery a certain… let’s say curiosity kept growing as well and Marie feared what that curiosity would make her do.

She decided that considering that the yoga classes were only the prelude to the real event that she needed to establish clear boundaries. Taking Emmy as example would also be a good idea. Learning the poses? Sure thing. Doing them nude in front of an entire office inside a glass cage? No way. She didn't have to undress last time and she wasn't going to do it next time.

After what’s been a rather stressful week of work and workout Marie spent the entire Sunday relaxing. She started watching a new show about a female detective that got enslaved and had to solve cases while being a slave. It was fascinating to Marie how they managed to show a realistic description of how a slave lives without it turning into pornography. Full nudity was entirely normalized in western media, but if a British show wanted to air in other European countries too they couldn't overdo it with the details on sex. Marie also recognized the actress- it was the first time she got naked for a show and for this show she was naked almost always. (Ref.) Marie practiced the poses a bit too, not too much since she was still a bit sore from Saturday's course but enough to memorize them well enough.

The next day at work Frau Albrecht came out of her office with a worried face.

"Anna. Drop what you are doing for a minute. Look what I have here."

"A report on an accidental enslavement? I … When did that come in?", Anna said sounding worried.

"Last week. It was on your desk where I found it this morning." Frau Albrecht said.

"I'm very sorry Frau Albrecht, I must have forgotten about it between all the other work. I will take care of it right away."

"No need. They 'accidentally' shipped the girl out after keeping her caged for almost two weeks and can't or won’t say where to. There’s nothing more we can do. Make sure this doesn't happen again in the future. If you're too busy to instantly deal with a case like this, share some of them with Marie. They need to be dealt with quickly because once they're gone it's hard to find them again."

Anna's face turned pale. "Yes Frau Albrecht. I am sorry Frau Albrecht", and she quickly started to rummage through the piles of paper in fear that she might have overlooked another important report. Marie tried to calm her down and helped her look through and sort all the papers. There was no other report Anna missed which calmed her down a bit but also cost both of them valuable time on the other work they needed to finish.

While it was Frau Albrecht's idea that Marie should take Slave Yoga classes, she also wanted Marie to carry her usual part at work. And so, it happened that on Tuesday, a week before the dinner with the ambassador would take place, Marie was late for her Slave Yoga class as she had to finish writing a report for Frau Albrecht. Marie hated being late. She's German, of course she hates being late. She anxiously stared at the time on her phone, it was already 3:58 PM while she sat in the bus and by the time, she was in front of the Slave Ready school she was officially late.

Luckily, the doors still opened. Entering the building the computer voice said "Welcome … - Marie - … You are late for your classes. Please ask your trainers about your punishment". 'Punishment?', Marie ignored the voice and hurried into the changing room. She quickly undressed but before she could put on her work out clothes Melanie busted through the door.

"Marie! You're late! We're waiting for you, hurry up!", she said.

"Yes… I'm sorry I'll get dressed quickly…", Marie tried to say but she was interrupted by Melanie: "Forget about that, you can do the class naked. Don't let us wait any longer".

Before Marie could put on any clothes Melanie grabbed her by the arm and dragged her naked ass into the gym. She dragged Marie past the other mostly nude attendees, who were currently in the 'slave kneel' position, in front of George.

"Marie. I'm very disappointed. You have been amongst the best performing in this class. But as I said at the beginning, I will not tolerate any delays so I will give you the option to either accept punishment for being late, or to leave the class. No refunds."

Marie was petrified. She surely didn't like the sound of punishment, but Frau Albrecht paid for her classes, there was no way she could just leave! Feeling awkward being the center of attention completely nude in front of her classmates she meagerly said, almost whispered: "what is the punishment?"

That must have seemed like Marie made her decision to George because he simply said: "You will perform today's class as if you were a slave. That way the other can learn something to make up for the delay you have caused."

Melanie, who was still standing next to Marie then whispered "'Collar'" in her ear and Marie instinctively got on her knees and held up her hair and while Melanie fastened a plastic collar around her neck George continued speaking.

"You will be slave naked during the class. You will perform the positions next to me in front of everyone. You will keep your eyes to the ground like a slave should and avoid eye contact with your trainers and the free woman. I will use a whip to correct you. You will not speak. Don't ask questions. The only thing I want to hear from you for the reminder of today’s lesson is 'Yes Master'. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Master", Marie said, feeling caught.

George made her stand next to him so that she was in front of the other girls. It turned out that while stretching your semi naked body in a group is embarrassing, doing it completely naked in front of everyone was on a whole new level. Marie never felt this naked before in her life. And while she couldn't see anyone looking at her, as she was to avoid eye contact, it was as if she could feel everyone staring at her. Her legs spread; arms raised with her breasts poking out.

Luckily, for Marie, she trained the positions at home, so George didn't have to use the whip that often and Marie was sure that he was holding back as it didn't really hurt that much. After a while she had some red marks on her ass and thighs but nothing that wouldn’t disappear on its own after a few hours. In contrast to the whipping George also started complimenting and encouraging Marie. Every now and then he would whisper in her ear: "You're doing great. Ignore the others. You make a great slave. They are jealous of your confidence. You have nothing to hide and they know it".

Marie responded well to the praises she got from George. She wanted to do well. Every time George had to use the whip on her she felt like she was indeed responsible and needed the correction. She tried so hard to do well that she even forgot the other girls until George announced the break. He told her to 'kneel' while the other girls took their usual break. Despite the embarrassment she felt at the start, she now felt relaxed and even proud. She understood now, that despite this all being a ploy to draw her into slavery, that when George said that there was 'peace of mind' in slavery, he was right. She stayed in the position the entire break with her eyes closed, just as if she were meditating.

The rest of the class went like the first half. The positions that had Marie expose her private parts overtly were still embarrassing but for the most part Marie got used to her special role in the class. The lesson finally ended, and George dismissed everyone but told Marie to stay.

"You did great, Marie. Thanks to you the class is advancing through the poses at record speed. I think you deserve a reward for that, don't you?"

Marie replied, still in slave-mode: "Yes, Master".

"I will give you some advanced lesson", George said as he undid his pants, uncovering his fully erect member. He positioned himself in front of the kneeling Marie so that his dick was mere inches in front of her face.

Marie knew what was expected of her, but she wasn't really experienced with giving head. She raised her arm so she could stroke his dick but he stopped her: "No hands. Arms behind your back, take it in your mouth."

Marie complied and started sucking Georges dick while keeping her arms behind her back. Which wasn't that easy as it turned out. But Marie, who hadn't given many blowjobs in her life, gave it her best effort, as her mind was still set on impressing George.

"Don't let it out of your mouth. Go a bit faster, you can do it. Try to get it deeper", George directed her in the same manner as if he was introducing a new pose. Marie tried to take it deeper, but she ended up gagging on his dick every time she tried.

After a while George said: "Ok I'm going to cum. Make sure you swallow it all, don't spill a drop".

Marie, who has never in her life swallowed anyone’s cum, wasn't so keen on doing it but complied, nonetheless. George grabbed her hair and shoved his dick into Marie’s face, increasing the pace. He soon came into her mouth and Marie swallowed as she was told to. To her surprise, it didn't taste that bad and without being told to do so she opened her mouth and showed George her tongue to prove that she swallowed it all.

"Well… You clearly need a lot of practice with this. We can continue your advanced lessons next time". He unceremoniously took off the plastic collar and as if a spell were lifted Marie snapped back to reality. The blonde girl she saw gagging on Georges dick, who’s fate was still unknown to Marie, instantly came to mind. She quickly got up, murmured "Thank you", and rushed to the changing room.

To her surprise Emmy stood outside the building, waiting for her.

"I almost thought you wouldn't come out again", she said with a laugh. "How was the 'advanced lesson?"

Marie blushed, "You saw?".

"The walls are made of glass, dummy", Emmy said holding up her phone. On the screen a video was playing of Marie kneeling in front of Geroge eagerly sucking his dick. Her nakedness as well as the red stripes from where she was whipped was clearly visible, her face luckily wasn't fully visible but anyone who knew her would be able to tell it was her.

"Oh my god, Emmy! You can't show that to anyone!", Marie said feeling embarrassed.

"Don't worry, I wont. But I will send you the video later. So… How was it?", Emmy asked.

"The lesson was… surprisingly good. It's a different experience being treated like… you know, wearing a collar and all. It's very intense but also weirdly calming", Marie said truthfully, trying to avoid the subject of her blowing their yoga teacher.

"And the 'other part'? I didn't expect you to be the kind of girl that'd just blow a dude."

"It just … kinda happened. I wasn't really thinking…"

"I would have done the same. This whole doing yoga naked gets me riled up", Emmy said.

Their conversation has reached a level of sexual openness that Marie wasn't used to. On their bus ride home, they talked about their experiences and fantasies and Marie really enjoyed having someone she could talk about it openly.

"You're lucky really. You can live out your fantasies without them becoming reality. I know of girls that ended up enslaved due to 'slave like behavior' for less than what you did today", Emmy said.

Marie wasn't sure that doing some slave yoga in a plastic collar would be enough to warrant enslavement in a court, but the part about her being safe from that whole procedure in general was correct. She could get away with things, live out her fantasies without much danger. She wouldn't be deployed in the UK forever and in the worst case scenario she could always leave and return to Germany. The thought got her excited about the upcoming session as well as the even bigger event: the dinner as Frau Albrecht’s Lust Mädchen.

_________________________________________________________________________________

END OF PART FOUR

Afterthought: Writing is hard. This part is twice as long as the others but it also took an eternity to write in comparison. Huge thanks to everyone commenting and posting suggestions. Special thanks to Greyrose and automagix12 for proofreading- I would be lost without them.
Last edited by katamaran789 on Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author katamaran789 for the post (total 19):
jardam1audiq9jeepsterjean.amelotgarydakswigginScman493orflash64GreyRoseHarlequin and 9 more users

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Marie's Slavery Adventures Pt. 4

Post by jeepster »

That is a good chapter! This story keeps getting better!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 2):
katamaran789Diver

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Again a very good chapter, really enjoyed it.
These users thanked the author gary for the post:
katamaran789

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Excellent chapter. Looks like the class is heading towards naked all the time soon.
Now that Marie has blown the teacher, he might expect her to stay after class everytime. Possibly fill her other holes as well. :tiphat:
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post:
katamaran789
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

Harlequin
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Harlequin »

Very nice, looking forward to more. Especially like the gradual seduction of Maria. And let's not forget Chekhov's Gun and that intriguing box Maria received.
These users thanked the author Harlequin for the post:
katamaran789

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Chekhov's gun?
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

Harlequin
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Harlequin »

Sorry for the semi-obscure reference: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chekhov's_gun

dtrelsky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by dtrelsky »

I like the term Lust Mädchen and I look forward to seeing what Frau Albrecht might have Marie do to sell the ruse.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Oh ok, now I understand. Hitchcock made the same point about a bomb ticking down and not exploding, then shouldn't be there in the first place.
That being the Slave box not opened.

katamaran789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by katamaran789 »

The box will be opened, I'm trying not to leave any loose ends but as I'm writing this chapter by chapter and I dont really know what I'm doing I can't promise to make everything work

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

I LOVED the progression of Marie as she gets more and more exposed to the world of slavery. The idea of Frau Albrecht's Ambassador dinner and needing a slave girl to be there with her was pure genius. You have set up the potential for several really interesting things that could happen to Marie and I really ADORE the fact that Frau Albrecht and Anna are going to be a part of it. I can hardly wait to see what happens next.

Great story!

Hooked6

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

I am loving your Marie stories. A great new addition to the modern slavery niche.

I'm no good at writing myself, but I do often daydream or re-imagine stories, usually with some inspiration from stories I have enjoyed.

I was looking at Anya Desyatnikova when I was struck by a bit of inspiration. I pictured her as Marie in the slave yoga class.

One of the many people who saw her in the gym through the glass was a young man who she later encounters in a more professional environment.

He doesn't immediately recall where he recognizes her from, but it nags at him. Eventually, he sees something that strikes his memory. Perhaps Marie's short skirt rides up while she is bent over and he sees her ass, or she has to reveal her breasts for a nipple scan.

Once he remembers her properly, he becomes more unprofessional and takes a little bit of advantage of Marie. Not too much, but maybe praising her for slave yoga performance and coercing her into giving him a private demonstration. Maybe he insists that a proper demonstration should be slave naked and he has already seen her slave naked anyway.

Perhaps something like that might happen a little later after Marie has become more submissive and slave conditioned.

katamaran789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by katamaran789 »

Thank you Hooked6 and Survivor29

Those pictures are great, I try to keep descriptions of how Marie looks vague and my reference images optional because I prefer to imagine the looks. I might use that model as reference for another character down the line :thumbup:

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

katamaran789 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:52 am Thank you Hooked6 and Survivor29

Those pictures are great, I try to keep descriptions of how Marie looks vague and my reference images optional because I prefer to imagine the looks. I might use that model as reference for another character down the line :thumbup:
Yeah, I also tend to kind of just imagine whatever girl I want to imagine... lol.

Anya Desyatnikova is definitely a favorite. She could do with some bigger breasts, (which I prefer to imagine as C cup when I picture her haha), but she is extremely beautiful and pictures of her pop up on reddit every week. She is one of those internet models who doesn't quite do nudes, but is still extremely erotic.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Kat, once you get to the unopened box, might there be a practice dildo on a suction cup so Marie can practice her oral skills in front of a mirror?
Just uploaded more photos.

katamaran789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by katamaran789 »

orflash64 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:44 am Kat, once you get to the unopened box, might there be a practice dildo on a suction cup so Marie can practice her oral skills in front of a mirror?
With or without pigtails? :D

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Either or, but the picture is with. :cheers:

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

How is part 5 coming along?

gentlemanmariner
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gentlemanmariner »

I'm thoroughly enjoying this series! Great tension, absorbing plots, and interesting characters, well done.
Gary's Claire stories are one of the reasons I got into the genre to begin with and these are excellent continuations of that tradition.
Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to the next one!

katamaran789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by katamaran789 »

gentlemanmariner wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:28 pm I'm thoroughly enjoying this series! Great tension, absorbing plots, and interesting characters, well done.
Gary's Claire stories are one of the reasons I got into the genre to begin with and these are excellent continuations of that tradition.
Thanks for sharing, I'm looking forward to the next one!
thank you, it means a lot!
Survivor29 wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:14 am How is part 5 coming along?
been quite busy with a lot of RL stuff so haven't made as much progress as I'd have liked, but I'm getting there.

Small spoiler:
Ref24.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users thanked the author katamaran789 for the post (total 9):
automagix12Hooked6orflash64jeepsterjean.amelotSteveBurkeGreyRosedtrelskytimerider

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

How do you make these fake images katamaran789?

I had an idea for something partially inspired by what you have been doing: a new form of ID for slave age females that includes embarrassing details. I'm not 100% sure what it should look like but here are my ideas so far.

-Measurements: Bust-Hips-Waist (e.g. 36-24-36), but I also think other measurements should be included. The neck (which would commonly be referred to as the collar measurement), and wrists and ankles (for cuffs or other restraints).
-Modern Slavery related information such as status (pre-registered, graded, trained, whatever might apply in a modern slavery setting) and slave grading if graded.
-Private information that is potentially compromising. Normal stuff like name, date of birth, address, etc. but also things like national identity number which could be used during an enslavement process.
-Embarrassing photos. Often I prefer a light handed approach. The identification photo is just enlarged slightly to be from the waist up and the girls are required to take the photos nude to prevent any disguises or alterations to their appearance resulting in topless photos. Alternatively, there could be a normal ID photo on the front and full length nudes on the back or a combination of both.
-I can't think of anything else to go on the card itself but anyone please feel free to share ideas. The only other idea I can think of right now is that the new SAF (slave age female) ID cards (or whatever they get called) become mandatory so females have to get them and the government requires girls to submit all their other documents to be combined into the SAF ID. Passports, driver's license, birth certificate, etc. These other documents are then all disposed of. This makes it much more convenient for any government workers when dealing with slave age females, but a big problem for the girl if it gets lost or stolen.

This image didn't inspire the idea, but I did find it after thinking of it and it's helping me to form the idea:

It doesn't match perfectly what I was thinking, but it's definitely in the right ballpark.

Anyway, those are my messy thoughts. If you wanted to run with the idea please feel free. Either way, please give me a nudge in the right direction. It's not something I am familiar with, but if it's not too complex I might try to make a simple version.
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post:
automagix12

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

How about when whomever swipes the card the computer file has all of her nude block poses come up. And if any after sex pictures to show how slave hot they were at the evaluation. :idea:
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post:
automagix12

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

Great ideas!
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

katamaran789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by katamaran789 »

@Survivor29 I make those images with gimp (like a free basic photoshop, but its free!). I make them for myself during the writing process as reference. Sometimes they are as basic as a street with white posh british houses and sometimes I put more effort into them.

I like the idea of a Slave- ID and online-database, maybe for those places for which ones grade or status would be of importance but that don't have a chip-reader (like a public swimming pool that offers a discount to Prime graded woman :lol: )

GreyRose
Established Author
Established Author

Post by GreyRose »

Hmm... I like the idea of adding the ID cards to this environment.

Chips could be only for those that have been enslaved or have gone the extra distance to get them. Being a unique device there would be limited distribution of the chip readers, after all why spend money for something that would not get that much usage.

The ID cards would be a more universal item, like a drivers license. What would women need to go through to get one? Would there be an associated agency created for women to go through to get their cards? And like all bureaucracies, there's paperwork and snafu's, incorrectly entered information, all kinds of potential elements.

The cards would have a way for someone to scan them with a mobile phone app. That person could then have access to the woman's file. There would need to be a general public level access, police investigation access, an escaped/missing slave investigation access, and maybe others.

I could see where the loss of such a card could be a point of concern or perhaps danger. What might happen to a woman that has lost her card and reports it? What would she go through to prove who she is and get it replaced? What if a female pickpocket acquired another women's ID card, perhaps swap hers with theirs as a way to lay a false trail if police are after her.

A hacker that gains possession of a woman's ID card could access her account. From there share her information, or perhaps even change it. Maybe a hacker's girlfriend is about to be arrested and sentenced to slavery, he gets his hands on another woman's ID card and manages to hack the database and swap certain critical elements of the two women's data. What would happen to the innocent woman? Would she be able to convince someone that she's the wrong person? What would happen to her in the mean time?

A very interesting idea that opens up all kinds of possibilities...
These users thanked the author GreyRose for the post (total 2):
dtrelskyautomagix12