Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Marie's Slavery Adventures Pt. 4

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Marie's Slavery Adventures Pt. 4

Post by Survivor29 »

Thanks everyone, I am glad the idea is well liked.

One thing I would add is that I think we all know from real life that the government bureaucracy is a inefficient and hectic mess! I think the best way to incorporate a lot of these ideas is just to embrace it. There can be lots of different rules, sometimes hypocritical or illogical, which apply in different places or situations. There was a story written by... I think it was Gary, but I am not 100% sure, but which had a really good line in its introduction which I thought was great for setting the scene of the modern slavery story.

"Early on the classes limited themselves to basic information about what the law said in Saskatchewan and how it was different in other Provinces. This was explained that since the original British North America Act the created Canada in 1867, the Provinces had been given control over Property and Civil Rights which gave them control over slavery. This led to a hodgepodge of different laws which lead to a somewhat confusing rule that when a Free Woman traveled, they were under that province’s law on slavery, while when a slave traveled, they were generally under the law of the province they were enslaved."

Personally, I really like this sort of thing.

So, regarding cards and scanners, it could very well be that a lot of places don't advance as quickly because the newer technology is expensive or because their local politicians are against the new changes or whatever. Like they don't want to pay for scanners to be installed in buildings or stations or whatever. Small businesses might have the same issues. Maybe some are convinced by the potential easier revenues and others are held back by their backdoor deals with whoever runs the existing card systems.

And the second thing I would add is just that people have personal preferences that effect these things too (which obviously will have a lot of overlap with politics). I personally prefer natural bodies and rarely appreciate plastic surgery. Maybe some slave owners have similar preferences about keeping their girls natural. Or maybe some people prefer non-chipped slaves because it makes it easier to re-sell the girls without giving the government their cut.

And I know I already mentioned cost, but I think it is worth mentioning costs to the personal slave owners. In a lot of these stories slaves are dirt cheap and personally I prefer for it to be more balanced. I usually like it better when slaves have a bit more appropriate financial values. I think it is more interesting and there is more to work with there. So girls with higher slave gradings are worth more, of course, but if they have expensive work done on them they are also valued higher. If they had slave training, were chipped, lactating, plastic surgery, etc. that might increase their value. And of course, personal preferences comes into that to some degree. Like I mentioned, I personally don't like plastic surgery so I definitely wouldn't pay more to get something I don't want!

All that sort of stuff.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

I once had the idea for a similar ID card for shores. The County Health Dept. Would issue the for all shores, even the ones that were picked up for suspicion of being one, then they were stuck with it and had to report for a weekly health inspection with the other shores or get 30 days in jail. The ID cards had a full frontal nude picture and swiping it gave you the rest of the pictures and arrest file.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Whores, damn autocorrect!!!
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

katamaran789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by katamaran789 »

"There will be an information and information discussion, in which the notifying person should be informed about the social legislation in Germany, about counselling services and the contents of the new law (§§ 7 and 8 ProstSchG). After completion of prescribed health advice (§10 ProstSchG), a registration certificate is issued - colloquially and by some interest groups "whore ID"[1] or "whore pass"[2][3][4] - which includes a photo (§§5 & 6 ProstSchG)."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitut ... ection_Act

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

Okay, I tried out this GIMP thing and this is the result of my novice work. I've used Tracey Smith as the name as I still think of Tracey Smith stories as being sort of the quintessential modern slavery stories. But I view this as something of a draft/template which anyone should feel free to use/change. The picture I used wasn't especially raunchy, but I personally love busty petite women and I think Alison Brie is a very hot one.

These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post (total 4):
katamaran789Hooked6automagix12jeepster

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

orflash64 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:00 pm I once had the idea for a similar ID card for shores. The County Health Dept. Would issue the for all shores, even the ones that were picked up for suspicion of being one, then they were stuck with it and had to report for a weekly health inspection with the other shores or get 30 days in jail. The ID cards had a full frontal nude picture and swiping it gave you the rest of the pictures and arrest file.
Something similar which I prefer is if the girl is arrest on suspicion of being a runaway slave, but similarly the arrest photos can be looked up by scanning her card. Again, similarly, any photos that have been uploaded from job interviews, clinics/nurses, ID applications, university/school, etc.

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

You need a place on the card for brandings for identification purposes.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Continuing the thought by Survivor29, I to believe the slave should have high value. I tried to make my point with Katie Smith, but her kink was the journey to being devalued to almost nothing. The whole idea of slavery, either in history or fiction is value, they are worth something.
Now about the different jurisdictions and providences, there's a story in that. What if a girl was once listed as a slave while being graded but there was a glitch and she wasn't cleared for like a month as a free woman. She is then traveling to another province and something happens, like a car accident or she witnesses a crime and is stuck there while sorting it out.
Because she was a slave on paper for 30 days the laws differ and she is still considered a slave in that providence and they treat her as such, including earning her keep at a truck stop or slave brothel.

dtrelsky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by dtrelsky »

Whore/Slave ID is interesting. I like the truck stop work as a result of a bureaucratic snafu. I'm looking forward to Marie's adventure as a pretend Lust Madchen!

bit of a rant
I also strongly agree on the subject of slaves having value. The way slaves are usually end up being given away for free or ruined and disposed of makes so little sense that even in a world where female slavery exists as a matter of fact is so ridiculous that it ruins the story for me. Who is spending all this money raising their daughter just to not give a damn when she's sold for 5 bucks or so then tortured to death in the neighbor's basement?
Slaves should have plenty of value if for no other purpose than manual labor and a lot of people have ways of avoiding it. Having an in-demand skillset would be one way as the more important a job is, the less you want someone unhappy or unwilling performing it. I'm probably heading into murky waters but replacing your employees with slaves or just enslaving them seems like it would be bad for business long term.

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

um . . . I know I'm just a shade tree philosopher but . . . this slave ID thing, where in the world would the slave keep it? She can't own a purse. Wearing it around her neck on a lanyard detracts from her slave collar not to mention serving to hide her tits from the public and providing the psychological feeling of "clothes." It also seems redundant given everything we know about slave chips and bar codes that can reveal the slaves up-to-date status in real time.

I guess I don't see the utility of such an ID in this universe but perhaps I am missing something here.

Hooked6

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Hooked6, well it would also work with slave graded free girls. Something where if they don't have a chip reader they could check with the ID card. Of course she is clothed if she is free woman. It's still on the drawing board.

Now what about that Tracey Halloween story, you left us hanging? Are we going see it before the turkey is served or when Rudolph is pulling a all nighter? :cop:

katamaran789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by katamaran789 »

@Hooked6 obviously the owner would hold onto his Slaves ID card. It fullfills the same role as the chip but is maybe a more believable method than every store goverment agency etc. being able to read a chip implanted into someones body

I cooked something up while procastinating writing on Part 5, not sure if I ll find a use for it but I like the idea of it all
Ref28.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
These users thanked the author katamaran789 for the post (total 6):
automagix12jeepsterGreyRoseHooked6audiq9milkybird

automagix12
Site Operator
Site Operator

Post by automagix12 »

Survivor29: I think your first sketch is good. Maybe the background color should be a tad lighter in contrast to the black text color? (Or make the text color white?)
I think one could add more information about the slave girl (eye color, natural hair color, natural breast size i.e. cup size, and cup size after plastic surgery, if any)? The question is, how much information is actually on the printed card, and what is only on file.

Anyway: There should be a unique ID number for each girl. This ID number is on the card and also tattooed on the girl, e.g. in the neck. The card could simply be clipped to the collar for slave-naked girls. Free women (dressed) can carry it in their purse, like a driver's licence or passport, of course.

Just my 2 cent...
Good girls will not be spanked here :D

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

katamaran789 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:31 pm @Hooked6 obviously the owner would hold onto his Slaves ID card.
Ah, well that makes sense. I hadn't thought of that.
katamaran789 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:31 pm It fullfills the same role as the chip but is maybe a more believable method than every store goverment agency etc. being able to read a chip implanted into someones body
Well now, on this point I might have to disagree. Stores all over the world automatically read RFID chips on millions of products not only for checking customers out but for inventory monitoring and ordering. Passports almost universally now have RFID chips in them containing all your citizen data from your country of origin. These are automatically scanned by customs long before you get in line. Some states in the US even have RFID chips in Driver's licenses. Some employers are also now using implantable RFID chips in their employees for security reasons. This isn't science fiction; it happens all the time. Heck, even human traffickers' implant their prostitutes to track where they are. Do you own a Smartphone? I can tell where you are at anytime by reading the data chip inside. Law enforcement certainly uses this routinely. Many parents use this same technology to tell where their children are at any given time. Do you own a credit card? Most of them have chips that are read by cashiers at stores all over the world - all this is REAL WORLD today as I write this.

It's not too far of a stretch to imagine slaves having their chips read pretty much anywhere I shouldn't think. Still, this hardcopy ID is a fun concept - certainly embarrassing to say the least. I was just wondering if it isn't already obsolete in today's world. I certainly wouldn't want to discourage you in any way from including it in your stories. I was just thinking aloud, pondering the mysteries of this concept that's all. Please take no offense at my musings. You have a wonderful imagination and I dearly LOVE your work.

Hooked6

katamaran789
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by katamaran789 »

Not that it matters really as ultimately the world is fictional but at least where i live many universities, collages, museums, concert halls and even public government offices operate without any chips being involved. It hasn't been until recently that there wasn't a chip inside german ID cards and passports! Unis still give out pieces of papers as verification that you're studing there and so on. It makes sense for slaves to be chipped but imo it'd also make sense for non-slaves to have an easier option to verify their grades (for a loan, for uni, a discount, at a gov agency or just generally to verify their status)- in my eyes its another reasonable addition to the whole administrative part of legalised slavery that could be used as a mean to get someone into specific situations.

The owners holding on to their Slaves Slave ID as further proof of ownership in situations where theres no computer or chip checking device around also makes sense imo
These users thanked the author katamaran789 for the post (total 2):
automagix12Hooked6

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Every slave, and many free individuals, all have their slave identification number (SIN) tattooed on their lower lip which can be used to prove identity, status and ownership when imputed into a reliable data base. With the SIN you really do not need either a chip or ID card other than to make the identification process more timely than manually entering the SIN. An individual with no SIN would clearly be a free person.

I have not included implanting chips into the slaves in what little I have written yet. Putting a chip in the slave's collar makes sense from my perspective or a place where the chip could be placed if collars are changed out. Would a slave ID card need to be produced by a government entity like we do for drivers licenses and passports or could they be produced by a registered slave market. I would think that an owner would want the ability to easily prove ownership over a valuable quantity such as a slave and redundant systems would help meet that goal.

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

katamaran789 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:54 pm It makes sense for slaves to be chipped but imo it'd also make sense for non-slaves to have an easier option to verify their grades (for a loan, for uni, a discount, at a gov agency or just generally to verify their status)- in my eyes its another reasonable addition to the whole administrative part of legalised slavery that could be used as a means to get someone into specific situations.
Ahh, there's a couple of great points I hadn't thought of. This little discussion has been most illuminating for me. It is clear that you have approached this from a different angle and have given this some thought. Thank you for sharing your perspective.

Hooked6
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post:
katamaran789

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

Yeah, certainly in my version of things, this is an idea not for slaves but rather for slave age women as a part of the transition process that I kind of imagine like a slippery slope that free girls are always being pressured into becoming slaves.

Also, kind of similar to the value thing, I feel like nudity should be allowed rather than compulsory. I like that they wear collars and have barcodes, but I don't like the compulsory nudity as it tends to not make sense in my mind. Some slaves will be used for jobs and some owners will want to dress them either for those functions or for other reasons!

One of my favorite tropes is that they cannot wear footwear though. Which I can understand someone saying it doesn't make sense for similar reasons, but well, it's all fictional and will never make perfect sense.

And earlier orflash and dtrelsky said something I wanted to reply to. I think we're more or less on the same page regarding a few things, but these are mostly just kinks and so I try not to be too harsh. I do personally dislike the harsher type of writing myself. I don't like extreme violence and prefer things to be almost entirely psychological or just a little bit of manhandling and things like slapping/spanking.

But I try not to be judgemental about it. For example, I personally do not like the whore thing, and I can't explain why. I do like the slave thing, but not the whore thing. And I get the arguments for how they are similar, but for whatever reason the whore thing is a big turn off for me lol...
These users thanked the author Survivor29 for the post:
Hooked6

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

katamaran789 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:31 pm @Hooked6 obviously the owner would hold onto his Slaves ID card. It fullfills the same role as the chip but is maybe a more believable method than every store goverment agency etc. being able to read a chip implanted into someones body

I cooked something up while procastinating writing on Part 5, not sure if I ll find a use for it but I like the idea of it all
Ref28.png
By the way, how did you make the corners curved so it looked more like a real card?

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

I would think that the girl with the slave ID to be not necessarily as as a enslaved individual but someone that has been graded and is in the system for more easier transfer to actual slave at some point.

Also Slave in name only status for this purpose. But just because one or two writers include this in their story it doesn't mean others have to use it as well.
Mostly it's the awkward moment when a free woman has to show the ID which is her naked on the ID, maybe a close up just above the nipples, but still it's obvious she is naked in the picture.
Something she must use for a new credit card, car loan, student loan, rental agreement, etc.
The rest of her life is perfectly normal, but for this one thing like your Social Security card that people have to show. It will change how the other person sees the girl after seeing slave/slave grade ID, especially if they slide the card and pull up the file with all the pictures and details.(like now he knows she has a tattoo of supergirl on her pussy or has a clit ring) awkward and funny.I
He might inadvertently call her supergirl or Kara when her name Mary.

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

orflash64 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:53 am I would think that the girl with the slave ID to be not necessarily as as a enslaved individual but someone that has been graded and is in the system for more easier transfer to actual slave at some point.

Also Slave in name only status for this purpose. But just because one or two writers include this in their story it doesn't mean others have to use it as well.
Mostly it's the awkward moment when a free woman has to show the ID which is her naked on the ID, maybe a close up just above the nipples, but still it's obvious she is naked in the picture.
Something she must use for a new credit card, car loan, student loan, rental agreement, etc.
The rest of her life is perfectly normal, but for this one thing like your Social Security card that people have to show. It will change how the other person sees the girl after seeing slave/slave grade ID, especially if they slide the card and pull up the file with all the pictures and details.(like now he knows she has a tattoo of supergirl on her pussy or has a clit ring) awkward and funny.I
He might inadvertently call her supergirl or Kara when her name Mary.
That reminds me. One thing I forgot to say was my idea that I came up with while making my draft of a SAF ID (slave age female ID), was to have the government body be the "Department of Labour, Indentured Service, and Slavery". This is because I also like for there to be overlap and transition with/from free life.
Last edited by Survivor29 on Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Form free life? What does that mean? Is that a government term?

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

Just a typo.

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

How's this series coming along? Any update?

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Yeah, I second that. You left us hanging with literary a bad taste in Marie's mouth.lol
:o