Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

When She Finally Arrives by GypsieCowboy

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
GypsieCowboy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

When She Finally Arrives by GypsieCowboy

Post by GypsieCowboy »

This might be My 3rd story to Strip Search... or to Tracey's group... or both.
Or it might be just My 2nd... so I am putting it here. If I should have a thread in the area for more prolific member-authors so be it.

When She Finally Arrives by G.C.

When I picked you up at the bus depot I told you to remove your panties and dump them into the garbage can by the eatery. I had you slip off your high heeled shoes one by one and then I placed 6 thumbtacks point up into the heel section of each so that you would begin practicing Obedience of your newest Rule - that you will usually be barefoot and when you are your heels must never touch the floor. I admired the fact that the hem of the short skirt you wore came down to just at the line of the bottom of your lovely asscheeks and I had you unbutton your nearly translucent shirt and tie the 2 front corners together just below your titties... The metal collar I placed around your neck was actually too tight, breathing became slightly difficult. when I wrapped the 2 inch wide leather belt around your waist, just above your hips, I tightened it as tight as I could using the pulley-like buckle attached to one end...

now breathing became something that required careful attention to accomplish inhaling and exhaling just one tenth of the air you had been sucking in just before you entered the Greyhound Waiting Area.

Your cleavage certainly improved with this latest addition to the various restrictive items you were wearing. Your titties stood up and out due to the burning scraping surface of the ledges that were the bottoms of the bra cups (which were 2 sizes too small for your boobs anyway). your nipples were erect and hard, pinched tightly by the clover clamps that were stretching them to their very limit...

before you got into My van you wore two alligator clamps on each of your earlobes and 4 on the outer edge of your tongue which rested on your bottom lip. metal rings encircled the base of each breast, tightened by screws so they were digging deeply into your flesh and caused your titties to bulge colorfully like bloated balloons on the verge of being popped simply by air currents...

I reminded you that you always had to flip the hem of your skirt up to sit so that no fabric would ever come between your buttcheeks and the surface upon which you sit... and I handed you a sheet of rubber to sit on... it had 1/4 inch hard rubber tacks pointing up, covering the entire surface... I also reminded you that another Rule stated that your legs could never close...that in fact your knees always had to have space between them that was greater than the distance from one shoulder to the other...

When we got to My home (yours, I explained, was actually the wooden shed in the back yard, cold at night and stifling hot during the days this time of year) you had more Structure to learn... That had to come first because I certainly did not want you to be violating Rules too often because Punishing you for doing so takes a lot of energy out of a Man... especially since each subsequent Punishment had to be more intense than the previous.

First you had to strip off all of your clothes before you walked in the front door. Then you had to move sensuously into the Waiting Position (Standing) until given Permission to actually enter. Waiting Position (Standing) is much like the Standing Present Position except that for Waiting your arms are bent at the small of your back, each hand grasping the opposing elbow. Of course your legs must still be the proper distance apart and your feet arched with heels high off the concrete and your belly must be sucked in and chest thrust out, chin up and head back but eyes cast downward - your vision must always be directed at either the ground (or floor) directly in front of you or, if there is ever a Man present, at His crotch. If there are several Men you must be looking directly at the crotch of the One you know best. All of that is a given, wherever you are, any time you are in any Assigned or Official Position - which is all the time unless you are involved in an Instructed activity...

I keep a miniature refrigerator just outside the front door that is specifically there for your clothing. You don't have much in the way of clothes and they are to be kept as close to ice cold as possible whenever you are inside My home or yours. Because you are always naked on My premises unless I have directed you to wear something specific for good reason. For example, today when we step inside the front door I introduce you to My collection of Punishment Panties. I have several pair, each made of a different material and each uncomfortable in its own unique way besides the fact that they are all way too small for you.

I have decided that you will wear the first pair today. I don't yet wish to smell your womanly odors that emanate from your crotch... and I don't want to notice the fact that you are not yet denuded of all pubic hair.

The first pair of Punishment Panties I show you are made of a heavy, hot, cloying, sticky, plastic-like material and they are obviously way too small. As you lift first one foot and then the other to step into the leg holes and I help you don them, you realize that they are as tight as a second layer of skin. I explain that when you wear them to be whipped or caned the carefully designed Punishment Panties will increase your pain level exponentially but that they are also designed to be intense Punishments of their own accord, each in its own unique manner.

you must wonder if the Panties will even fit at all as I have to struggle to drag them up your thighs. I am tugging ferociously and must kick your feet side to side, here and there, back and forth as I do so, trying to gain a fraction of an inch on one thigh, a bit more up the other leg... I could use talcum powder to make the donning of the Punishment Panties a bit easier but this process is as much a part of the experience I need you to go through as anything...

The purpose of this pair of Punishers is to constrict the area of not only your butt cheeks but also your entire crotch and most especially to tightly grasp the lips of your sex... and put pressure on the hood that normally protects your clitoris. I know that you couldn't even imagine your hips, bottom and sex being squeezed any tighter... when I get them up as far as I can you are dismayed to discover that the interior of the material is extremely coarse, it feels as though you are being pierced by a million very tiny needles. the seams just above your crotch and along the top of your buttocks and encircling the tops of your thighs right where they meet your torso are constricting edges cutting into your flesh like thin elastic cords.

"you should know that the other Punishment Panties are each quite different. One has a built in Cock, another a butt plug, one has been impregnated with an itching potion, one has a lot of one inch hard rubber spikes, another is more porous so that it can soak up the cayenne-pepper-oil in which we store it away between uses... and you will never become accustomed to the constriction - they will never loosen... you will know that ur bottom is encased in pure pain, far tighter than you have ever imagined possible."

Actually, in fact, as I finish adjusting these Punishers you are sobbing, tears pouring down your cheeks and you have to bite your tongue not to complain of a new type of Pain, one quite possibly more intense than anything you have previously experienced. "Scream for Me, darling. Any time you want to do so... except that we really don't want any of the neighborhood to know our business so that the moment you start to scream I will gag you in the most uncomfortable ways and you will stay that way for the rest of the day... every time you even THINK of screeching, honey, you better swallow the Pain instead."

As your physical center becomes more and ever more uncomfortable you will be wishing that I would remove the Punishment Panties but you remember that there are strict Rules about pleading, denying, begging or ever using a negative word in conversation with Me... I love these too tight Panties; not only because of the Punishment they provide but also because of what they do for your ass - you have never looked lovelier.

"They do wonders for you, darling. Your ass is simply beautiful!" I pat your pussy before commenting, "That's about right, you should just feel your cunt! It's compressed to almost nothing. I think you should probably wear these all the time." I run one of My hands over the tight surface covering your behind and slap your left buttcheek producing a loud CRACK!

"Oh, oh please," you cry in spite of the Rule you have been taught about questioning, suggesting or complaining about any action I take in regards to your body. "They are so hot and oh they are so uncomfortable, my cunny is being squeezed so badly, and I am sweating, the Panties are scratching and poking and it all itches so very BADLY down there, Sir. Please won't you take them off, Sir. Please."

"Oh that is totally wonderful, they are working perfectly and by the way that was just a handslap, slutmeat, can u imagine how those Punishment Panties will enhance the strokes of a whip or a cane??? "You are on the verge of making that very discovery if you continue to forget to Obey your Life-Rules...

"Oh and wait til I do finally take them off...you will find that any part of your body that they cover for longer than about twenty minutes will be red, swollen and triply sensitized to even the lightest touch!

"But -" you started to ignore ur Rule again so I decided that it was time to show you the rest of the story regarding Punishment Panties.

"Oh, just look at the way the Panties stretch over your bottom." I pat your constricted form lovingly a couple of times. "Are you ready to be whipped, darling?"

My guess is that you sucked in your breath when you heard My words and then I swiped at your constricted ass cheeks with the leather belt I'd removed from My waist. When that first stroke cut across your butt it must have been impossible to not scream... you choked on your reaction, coughing and gagging and gasping and moaning as you tried to contain your vocal reaction. It must have seemed as though the material encasing your target area grabbed a hold too of the heat and the pain and would not let go of it but kept pressing it into your flesh... I hit you again and once more and your ass was scorched with a burning pain that clung on and on... you danced in place (your wonderful little tits shaking, quivering, actually trying to bounce up and down, I bet that caused you to experience a whole other pain I had not even considered, your breasts being so empathetically sensitive).
These users thanked the author GypsieCowboy for the post (total 3):
Freight_Trainjeepsterbertrumm00057

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: When She Finally Arrives by GypsieCowboy

Post by ZeeChromosome »

"When I picked you up at the bus depot I told you to remove your panties and dump them into the garbage can by the eatery. I had you slip off your high heeled shoes one by one and then I placed 6 thumbtacks point up into the heel section of each so that you would begin practicing Obedience of your newest Rule"

I have had actual conversations with actual girls who have had actual first dates similar to this... and fled in terror. I think they were right to do so. Since when is seduction and building trust a tiny bit at a time not a thing?

People, listen to me - submission requires trust. Trust is built over time. It takes time to build trust. You're not going to get - nor do you deserve - instant and automatic trust and obedience from anyone for any reason.

Do the hard work. Be worthy. Then make demands.

PS - I'm totally in favor of making demands. I write slavery stories and enjoy it.
Last edited by ZeeChromosome on Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post:
bertrumm00057

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: When She Finally Arrives by GypsieCowboy

Post by orflash64 »

It was a good try Cowboy, but my college writing instructor told me on day one, if you write you this and you that it's a lazy writing style and not proper English. But please keep trying.
These users thanked the author orflash64 for the post (total 3):
bertrumm00057Hooked6ZeeChromosome
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.