Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Katie Smith Patreon page

Post links to other on-topic sites here. If it is a paysite, you should leave a remark next to your link.
Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Katie Smith Patreon page

Post by Hooked6 »

For those readers who can't get enough of Tracey enslavement stories, Katie Smith has her own Patreon author page where she is now posting her longer (almost book length) creations that don't lend themselves to story forums with formats requiring multiple short chapters like her Google Group, which since Goggle's format change is not as easy to use as previous formats. The site doesn't have a lot of material yet but Katie has stated that she is currently building her page and hopes to have many, never before released stories as well as some shorter classics soon.

FAIR DISCLOSURE:
For those not familiar with Patreon, it is a place where - for a small fee - you can have access to literally thousands of stories from many, many authors each having their own pages. The authors receive receive payment from the site for the members that follow an author's page.

LINK:
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=43008905

This site may not be for everyone but I posted the link here because slave stories are hard to find and Katie does have followers at this site.
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 3):
automagix12SteveBurkeSurvivor29

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Katie Smith Patreon page

Post by Survivor29 »

I previously signed up and I think it's work it. It's really a very small sum and Katie Smith has been creating stories for us for ages.

Also, Patreon isn't just for writing. I was already a member as I used it to support an erotic artist I like. Overall, just a good way to support independent creators and access what they produce. And it's easy enough for even a dumb person like me to use it.