Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Learning by GypsieCowboy

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
GypsieCowboy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Learning by GypsieCowboy

Post by GypsieCowboy »

Lesson 1 - Face Slapping

I told her. I fully explained. "I have never been into slapping a woman in the face."
and I explained, "I will learn now how to appreciate facial slapping and ur job is to help Me do so."

So I am not at all sure why she seemed so surprised, once she had been tightly restricted as to movement - I used ropes and chains and cuffs and rubber and leather too.

It seemed so straight forward and simple to Me. I merely started slapping her. Left cheek, right cheek. Left hand wide open, right hand wide open. I mean I never punched her and didn't use any impact instruments. It was exactly as I had stated. Her job was to be there for the next week so that I could practice as much as I felt necessary.

Then she would get a few days off before returning to her job. I figured it would take a few months for Me to learn to really appreciate the ins and outs of face slapping.

Then we would graduate to another step. I hadn't decided yet which course to sign up for next. Cunt stretching? nipple piercing? asshole filling? I just can't decide.

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Learning by GypsieCowboy

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Sorry, bro. I just can't get into this. -
-
Spanking, yeah, that's pretty sexy.
-
But face slapping leaves me really cold. And bored.
-
Zee!
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post:
CommodorRaptr

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Learning by GypsieCowboy

Post by SteveBurke »

I'm with Zee - I don't see any appeal in this. But aside from that:

This doesn't have enough detail or background to be interesting. You start by saying "I've never been into slapping a woman in the face."

So why are you doing it? What do you hope to gain? Who is this woman, and why is she allowing this? What's in it for her? And what's in it for the reader? There's nothing here to get us interested - and certainly nothing to get us aroused.

You also say: "I figured it would take a few months for Me to learn to really appreciate the ins and outs of face slapping."

Um... why? Why would it take a few months to appreciate it? You either find it a turn-on or you don't. (I don't.) And there's no context here either. Some people might enjoy face slapping during sexual activities, but just slapping someone for no apparent reason doesn't seem like it would excite anyone.

If you want to write a story, you must have some idea of what's happening, and why. You must get that across to readers and try to engage them. This is far too short and lacking in any kind of descriptive detail or context that might give us a reason to want a continuation. Sadly, there's really nothing positive I can say about this contribution. I suggest talking to another writer about what you are trying to achieve here, and getting some pointers.
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 3):
bertrumm00057ZeeChromosomeCommodorRaptr
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted: