Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Bid in The Any Chance Auction

Other or miscellaneous topics of discussion. You can also post praises, criticism or proposals for the board administration here.

Who would you like to see purchase Anne?

1) Arabian Harem
11%
2) Jack Waller's lesbian group sex
11%
3) Jamal Willie for his Charleston Slave Market
13%
4) John Drummer's Pony Girl Races
30%
5) Lord Kensington for his Fox Hunt
15%
6) Mr. Choo's Zoo
20%
7) Skipper Cary's Cabin "Boy"
No votes

Total votes: 46

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Bid in The Any Chance Auction

Post by imreadonly2 »

Joe thought it might be fun to see who my readers would like to see put in the winning bid for Annie, and why. They why is important, as your ideas may well make it into the story.

Her fate is in the invisible hand of the marketplace. In this time of crisis and turmoil, don't forget to vote in the most important election in our fictional Anne's life!

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Bid in The Any Chance Auction

Post by orflash64 »

Joe, Anne should be shown the error of her ways of arrogance, pride and teasing, but not forever. A racing ponygirl can only race so long before being retired to be a pleasure slut or maybe in this case sold back to her sister after two or three years pulling a skuki around a race track. After this long Rita would have full control of Anne's fortune and could hold her over her head before relenting and giving back to her, as long Anne shows respect to everyone including people she once thought beneath her.
And of course the ponygirl owner, jockey, grooms would have full use of all Anne's holes for those few years.
My second choice would be the Fox Hunt with the same terms as the ponygirl duration. Not permanent but enough to have a lasting effect on Anne to be more respectful and really scratch that slave itch.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Maybe a combo of both ponygirl racing and fox hunt, she could get a owner that does both. :idea:
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

dtrelsky
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by dtrelsky »

I had imagined that Lord Kensington's fox hunts were always replacing his stock of foxes to keep things fresh but I suppose maybe he might keep some around a bit longer if they provide a good hunt. Otherwise I'd imagined that some of the buyers who had more short term fantasies might join forces to outbid the competition and ensure they each got their chance. They might also just agree to sell her on to one of the others (at a slowly decreasing price to reflect the fact her shame and embarassment in the beginning are an important factor to the buyers). Then again I don't know if Rita is going to be able to protect her or not, though after her willigness to continue to be auctioned off in the interest of helping Rosco and Skeeter's jobs even after being given an out by Rosco, it would really seem out of character if they didn't do what they have to to keep from losing her.
All that aside I am torn between the choices. I want to see her as a fox and somehow entice her friend Elizabeth to try slipping in as a fox when her father is away. After seeing so many hunts she must have thought about what it would be like at some point. :) Jack Waller's lesbian sex group would be great to make her just one of twenty other little sluts, lowered to their level and no longer special, especially if they do anything like hooding them or something to make them less unique. I also like the idea of her serving as a cabin boy that has to frequently take it up the rear and serve on a vessel that frequently hosts her peers, all while they don't notice her because she is "the help". The zoo could be fun if her and the other attractions have a hidden space where they are allowed to be themselves in between performances, but I worry that it would take her out of the country if the focus is entertaining rich asian men that look down on white women. Anything international seems like it could cause big complications. I feel like I don't need to see more ponygirl action, at least in this instance. I do like ponygirl stories though as they also like to dehumanize and degrade the heroines. I'm sure that however things play out I can count on one thing for sure, it will be a very hot read!