Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

A Heartland Slave Grading, Chapter Seven, Part Three

gary
Established Author
Established Author

A Heartland Slave Grading, Chapter Seven, Part Three

Post by gary »

Chapter Seven Part Three

Coming back home was a startling experience, she felt out of place, like an imposter. It took a while, working with horses helped a lot to get back into her regular home life. She had to catch herself once or twice thinking of herself as a slave. She looked at the fake brand in the mirror and while it was still fresh, she would wonder why she was wearing clothes. But she didn’t feel as much anxiety being free this time, maybe the thought that she was still technically a slave helped.

A over a week later Mr. McTavish phones for her to come to his ranch so he could take her in and be released. She though it would have been sooner but Mr. McTavish keep putting it off. When she arrived she greeted him by disrobing as soon as she got out of the truck and sucking his cock. After which he locked her collar on and placed a leash on her.

Amy had hoped that her would take her to Calgary to do the paper work, but instead he took her to Hudson, the town where she had been to school and most people knew her. She held her head down, hoping no one would recognize her, but she was certain she had been recognized. She was terrified that everyone would think was a slave now, giving proof to the rumors.

He took her into the Slavery Department, where she had almost been enslaved years ago and brought before the official in charge.

“So, what can I do for you?”

“I had called ahead; I want to release my slave. It was meant to be temporary but Mr. Sanderson brought the wrong papers. I have his affidavit with me attesting to that.”

“Are you sure you want to release her; you don’t have to you know?”

“I promised her I would and I keep my word.”

“And you wouldn’t just prefer to auction her?”

“No.”

“Well its your loss.” And he got down to entering the relevant data in the computer. “Well she wasn’t entered in the slave database so that makes things easier.”

Finally, after several minutes’ of questions asked and data entered, he printed out her release forms. “Keep them somewhere safe. And there is a card at the bottom you can cut out and have laminated. Keep it with you it could save you a lot of trouble young lady.” His words “young lady” meant that this bureaucrat now regarded her as a free woman again and not as a slave.

Mr. McTavish now produced a bag with Amy’s clothes, which she slowly donned. She was nervous, she now had responsibilities, she couldn’t comfort herself with slavery. She was on her own.

Amy was in an emotional tumult, letting her slave mind out had released the tension she had been feeling. But she found it harder to push them back down. She acted to make it look like everything was normal with her, but she couldn’t say no to requests from family for favors, and she jumped in to do chores. She constantly thought about her slave weekend, the easing of the pressure to go back to “normal”, the lack of anxiety over the problems of everyday life, the pleasure given and taken, the excitement, the feeling of being needed.

She was pleasuring herself several times a day, the saddle that Prince Ahmed had given her had a flap that a variety if different vibrators could be attached to, giving much more pleasure to the rider. Several times Amy rode out of sight to the nearby woods and strip off her blue jeans and ride her horse powered sybian till she was screaming in ecstasy.

Amy had been looking at her brand every day in the mirror, almost caressing it. The idea that something would tall anyone who saw it would assume she was a owned slave excited her. But soon her fake brand had disappeared, it took two weeks rather than just one. Mr. McTavish told Amy over the phone the horse, Duncan, was doing fine. There was no real excuse for her to go back there.

Three weeks later, Mr. McTavish called her to suggest something. “I’d like to properly slave train you, then get you a proper slave grading. I am qualified as a trainer, but you will have to stay at least a week, and you will have to go through the more difficult parts of slavery.” Amy knew part of that training would mean use of the whip, so she didn’t give her answer immediately. She would also have to come up with a reasonable excuse to give her family. And she didn’t know how this would affect her again.

As she knew she would, Amy eventually said yes. She told them that Mr. McTavish had a friend north of Edmonton whose horse had much the same problem. And he invited her to stay the week with his family as it would be too long of a drive to go home after each day.

Amy showed up and of course she undressed as soon as she arrived and kneeled and gave him a blowjob on his front porch. When she finished, he placed the collar on her and locked it.

Then he announced he was taking her to Calgary. “I’m going to have your chip list me as your owner while I’m training you so there is no question of what I am allowed to do, and it will protect you.” Amy was nervous about the idea but knew she couldn’t complain as she had agreed for all intents and purposes, to be his slave. He put her cage in the back of the truck and she crawled into it and it was locked. She didn’t relish the idea of being hauled in full view of passerby’s as well as being jerked around by bumps and turns in the road. But they got underway, passing through Hudson, where she saw her sister Lou walking on the street. She hoped she didn’t see her, and mused bout the both of them being enslaved together.

After an hour they reached Calgary and went to a store in the south end. He let her out of the cage and attached a chain to her collar and brought her into small slave store. He went up to the counter and asked for the owner, who was a friend of his. When he appeared, they exchanged pleasantries and then the manager brought out a chip reader, and read her chip, then he typed in new information and with another application of the reader, she was now a slave according to her slave chip.

He started taking down the slave girls’ statistics: height, weight, breast size, hip measurements, hair color, eye color as well as rather more subjective measurements such as body type and attractiveness. Amy was both embarrassed and pleased with the methodical inspection. There were two customers in the store, a man and a woman, both middle aged watching the proceedings. Amy was still averse to being displayed like a slave in public. She knew it was part of being a slave, and that was a thread she could grab on to in her emotional battle with slavery.

He cut a lock of her hair and took a vial of blood “To check for drug use, diseases and genetic background.” Then they brought her over to a T shaped post and spread her arms and locked them in place. Amy was scared and confused and asked what was going on. “Being branded is part of being a slave, but this is different. Your fake brand is gone and I’m replacing it with a new one that applied with a small iron, like a small laundry iron. It will hurt, it will burn, but my brand will be applied. But it also won’t be permanent, it will heal and disappear in about a month.” Amy pleaded for them not to do this but she was ignored and the brand was placed over her right ass cheek. Then an electric iron was pressed the brand against it and Amy screamed in pain. Finally, it was removed, and the slave released, falling to her knees.

Back at his ranch, Amy laid on her side and read “Slavery For Dummies”. Her new owner insisted she had to learn the slave mantras by heart:

“Remember you are a slave.”

“You exist to please your Master.”

“Your Master’s happiness is your only reason to exist.”

“You have no rights.”

“You never say no to anything.”

“When you do wrong you will bring your Master his whip in your mouth and beg punishment.”

Amy would read these out loud and would repeat them before master, with her slave sister Tracy smiling at her.

He engaged in sexual training, teaching her to deep throat, to clench her vaginal muscles during sex to give a tighter feel for master cock. And he more and more used anal training, with less and less lubricant to accustom her to it. As he trained her, she gave a lot of encouragement, praise and hugs. Tracy, was also involved teaching Amy the best ways to please a both men and women.

On the third day he grabbed her and took her down stairs, and chained her to the punishment post. “All slaves have to know the pain of punishment. I won’t go easy, but I also won’t be sadistic.” Amy was crying and her legs were already to give out.

The first hit of the whip the slave girl cried out, “Please stop!”

“No that is the wrong response. You must say ‘thank you master’, you understand?”

Amy weekly said, “Th..th..thank..you..you master.”

“Good girl.” And he hit her again. Amy screamed and he again prodded her to respond correctly.

By the seventh hit, Slave Amy cries of pain were not as loud and she was able to say, “Thank you Master.” in a clear voice. By the twelfth her cries were muted to a “uh” and her legs were no longer supporting her.

The twelfth was the last blow, and the least permitted by law. As he uncuffed her he praised her, “I know you were scared, and I know it hurt, but you got through it like a veteran slave.” He even allowed her to lay on her stomach on the guest bed to recuperate.

Slave Tracy came in and put Ozonol on her back. “Master is really proud of you. You know he rarely whips me, he’s very forgiving. But he also knows a slave has to be reminded of the whip so he knows its what’s best for me.” Amy didn’t know what to say to that. “And don’t worry, slave whips don’t leave permanent marks, but you will bruise for a couple of days.”

The next day he took her through her slave auctions moves, to show herself off on the block and get bidders to raise their bids. Slave Amy was still sore but slowly went through the moves, sometimes with Tracy showing her how to move from one position to the other with poise. They went over this for two hours and when it ended Amy crawled up to her master and mounting him in the cowgirl position. It felt so good after the whipping to have pleasure coursing through her body. She thought back at seeing Liz doing the same thing for her master, Mr. Davin, how having such an intimate view of a slave and her master made her so excited. Then Liz saw her and asked her to join. She had been so embarrassed by the offer, and now wondered if she should have accepted it. She thought of the attempt to enslave her the first time. The slave catcher and Mr. Davin discussing her enslavement right in front of her, like she had no choice. She was so shocked that she couldn’t resist when they stripped her and took her to the enslavement department. She had felt like she was in a dream when where she tried to scream but nothing came out. She couldn’t help thinking what would it have been like, forced into slavery.

Amy quickly got used to the slave water, the kibble and sleeping in a cage. She didn’t so much forget she was naked and wearing a collar, but felt this was her proper situation. She didn’t know what was going to happen after her training. She didn’t completely know why she was trying so hard, why she enjoyed it, but her slave mind was coming back. It was a total release, yes, she was working hard, but it felt good and she didn’t have to feel embarrassed, her sexual self could be completely liberated. She made love to her sister slave and master watched. Tracy taught advanced methods to please women. Amy was embraced by a world of pleasure.

On the last day he brought her outside and she saw a crowd on men, and a couple of women. In fact, she recognized Dr. Emily Ranger, how did she know she was here? Slave Amy was led to a raised platform then she looked at the assembled crowd. She recognized some of the men from town, but most she didn’t know. A man stepped up to the platform and banged a gavel. Like a thunderbolt Amy realized what was happening, she was being AUCTIONED! The auctioneer then read off Amy’s statistics and the fact that she had recently completed training. Then he started his spiel:

“OK you know the rules, lets hear $10,000 for this prime beauty, $10,000 anyone?” someone raised their hand, “$12,000 do I hear $12,000?”

“$11,000” someone called out. Amy started swaying her body to entice the buyers. She cupped her breasts then bent over to let them hang down. She turned around swaying her hips as if to music, bending over again and spreading her asshole and vagina with her fingers, by doing this she actually found herself getting excited.

“$12,000, $13,000, $14,000.” the bids called out. Amy was now so completely involved in showing herself off, she laid down with leg spread and spread her pussy lips, showing lust in her eyes. “$15,000, $20,000, $25,000.” the bids roared upward. Amy started juicing herself, becoming a pleasure slave for sale. “SOLD! $30,000 is the winning bid!” the auctioneer called out.

She stepped down and the it was Dr. Ranger who was her new owner and took her leash. Emily had Master McTavish remove his collar and she replaced it with Amy’s custom-made collar from her previous visit. She attached a leash to the collar and made her new slave girl get in the trunk of the car. Amy was nervous laying in the dark in the trunk, and being bounced around. Finally, they arrived at the pony girl ranch, and she was let out.

Amy was paraded through the public room until they reached Mistress Emily’s room. When they entered mistress gave her instructions, “You’re a slave, you know what that means?” Amy nodded yes. “Good so you know you have to obey every order, right?” the slave girl nodded again. “Good, you will please me sexually now.”

Amy went up to her owner and took off her jacket, then her shoes, skirt, and then blouse. She carefully rolled down the pantyhose and her bra and panties. Mistress Ranger then gave her slave a deep kiss and pushed her down to her knees, Amy followed her training and starting licking her pussy lips, which pleased her mistress. Then they laid down on the bed and Amy continued her duties. She pushed her tongue inside the cunt, and nibbled on her clit. She took three of her fingers and started fucking her mistress, while her tongue got to work on her clit. She moved up her body, using her thumb to please the clit while her fingers did the work. She moved up, kissing her mistress body, and then started licking her nipples when she reached them. The moans of pleasure told Amy she was pleasing her mistress and her other hand started caressing Emily’s neck. Soon Amy felt her owner convulse in orgasm, and went below to clean up her pussy juices.

“That was very good my pony. Now its time to tack up.” And brought out the slave girl’s bridle. The bit had a new addition. It looked like a tongue, it was in fact made to press down on the tongue and make any speech impossible. Amy hated the bridle, but knew she was a slave and had to obey. Mistress Emily then attached a lead line and again walked Amy through the main house to display her.
When they got the barn, slave Amy was led off to a side area, where there was an old wooden saw horse. On second glance, Slave Amy realized the horse had leather restrains on each leg, and wondered how bad it was going to feel. Mistress pushed her down on the horse and fastened the cuffs on her. Amy found the laying face down on the horse extremely painful, as the top had been made to come to a point. The Emily came around and showed her a long and thick plastic object. Amy recognized its shape but didn’t want to believe that was what it was. “You should recognize this, it’s a dildo, made in the size and shape of a horse cock.” Amy’s eyes went wide, she had never had anything that big up her, it looked to be 40cm/15in longs and 5cm/2in wide. “And this one is extra special, it’s has a warmer to feel even more real, and there is fake cum in it to squirt into you.

Then she squirted lube on it, “Don’t worry, I want you to enjoy this.” Then slowly pushed it inside the slave girl’s tight pussy. Amy felt the pain of such a large object being pushed inside her. But she also started to feel some pleasure. It was hitting her cervix when it stopped moving. Then mistress started slowly moving the dildo back and forth, and Amy slowly started to feel less pain and more pleasure. Soon it was moving faster and faster, but as soon as the slave girl came close to coming, Emily would stop.

After a couple of minutes, she would begin again, bring the slave close to cumming, then denying her relief. Five time she did this and Amy was jerking against the cuffs and trying to speak. “Yes, you’d love me to give you a orgasm. I’ll do it but you have to agree to be my permanent slave.” Amy was crying but wouldn’t shake her head yes. Mistress went at it again and again, driving the girl out of her mind. “Well are you ready to agree to be my slave and finally cum?” Amy finally nodded yes, and then Mistress pressed the dildo right past the slave girl’s cervix which resulted in an explosive climax. But it didn’t end there she went back to teasing the girl three more times before letting her cum a second time. When she was finally finished, Mistress Ranger started pumping the fake cum into her slave.

When she was finished, she had to have one of the male slaves carry her to Amy’s personal stall to recover. A few hours later mistress returned to the still worn out slave. She brought out the girl’s harness and butt plug. After putting them on she brought out something new, arm binders, and when she locked them on Amy, they encased her from her hands from wrist to above her elbows painfully behind her back. Then high heeled boots that went all the way up her calf were put on. Finally, she was ready for her training and brought out to the corral. With her lunge line attached, and whip in her hand, mistress put her through her paces. It took time and a couple of falls, for Amy to get used to the heels. She also remembered she had agreed to become Dr. Ranger’s slave, she was trapped, and was this going to be her life now.

Her new owner then had her walk with high steps like a prize horse. But when she attached her to a carriage, she was not alone, another girl was on her left. Now they were pulling two people, Emily and the other girl’s male owner. It took time for Amy and the other pony girl to get themselves in sync to pull properly. And every time they failed there was a painful use of the whip. Now mistress used no words of encouragement, or praise, just orders. Once they had a good walking rhythm, they both had to switch to high stepping walking.

Finally, the day was over and Amy was returned to her new home stall. All her tack was removed and Amy was thankful the day was over, but knew this was just the beginning, she was now a pony girl slave. “You did well today slave, have a good night.” Amy found herself being so happy to finally receive praise for her efforts. After some water and human hay, which tasted so good now because she was famished, her bed felt like the most comfortable feather bed ever.

The next morning, Amy drank from her trough and ate her hay and thought it tasted delicious. But then she walked around her stall and remembered she had been fucked by a horse shaped dildo. How would she react to seeing a real one again? Could she look at herself in the mirror again? Would it matter, she had agreed to be Mistress Rangers slave? Amy mind was in turmoil when her slave mantras came to her again.

“Remember you are a slave.”

“You exist to please your Mistress.”

“Your Mistress’s happiness is your only reason to exist.”

“You have no rights.”

“You never say no to anything.”

“When you do wrong you will bring your Mistress her whip in your mouth and beg punishment.”

Somehow, they relaxed her. And it helped when one of the male work slaves let her out, and brought her to the slave shower. Two other girls were already showering, and Amy grabbed some soap and put on the cool water. She scrubbed herself down and used a rough towel to wash it off. Then she used the shampoo to wash her hair and dry it with another towel. Just then Mistress Emily entered and took her slave and put her bridle on. Then she roped her off on two sides and then started brushing her hair, much like the position Amy had so often used to brush her own horse. Her mistress was cooing, “You’re a good pony aren’t you Amy? Yes, your doing so well. Doesn’t this feel good?” Amy had to admit, she found this attention from her owner made her feel good.

After this Mistress put a leash on Amy and lead her to the car. Again, she was put in the trunk and driven off. Some time later the trunk door was open and Amy winched from the light. She got out of the trunk and looked around. It was Master McTavish’s ranch, why were they here? Mistress Emily came over and took off her collar, and Master put his back on. “But, but I thought?”

“Of course, dear, I like using the dildo and saw horse on non-slaves and make them submit being my slave. But there is no way it would hold up in court. Unless you do want to be my pony slave?”

“No, I’m sorry, I do not mistress, I wouldn’t enjoy doing it all the time.”

“Well if I could make you my slave what you wanted wouldn’t matter.” And she drove off, to the great relief of Amy, who gave master a big hug and kiss.

Then Master McTavish came up to her. “You preformed magnificently. You didn’t get nervous; you were a real slave being auctioned. Now as you now know, it was not a real auction, Emily here just pays 10% of her bid and it goes to charity. But she did get to keep you for 24 hours. Don’t worry I won’t sell you unless you want me to.” Amy was confused but relieved, she hadn’t actually been sold, her training had kicked in and she got so involved she forgot that her freedom was at stake.

The next day was Amy’s big day, her slave grading. She was locked in the cage in the back of his truck to return to the slave store. Amy was excited, and a little scared, she didn’t know what she was going to do after. Her slave feelings had come front and center again, and she had let it happen. Was she now irrevocably a slave now? Would she become the slave of Mr. McTavish? So many possibilities went through her mind it almost made her dizzy.

At last they arrived at the store and Amy was again led out of her cage at the end of a leash. The store manager who would do Amy’s grading informed Mr. McTavish, “Her drug and genetic testing were all clear. Straight forward Caucasian, no other races indicated.” He addressed himself to Mr. McTavish and ignored Amy.

“Why is racial purity of any interest?” queried her master.

“Many customers want to know racial background for breeding proposes.” Was the response. “Well let’s get her the slave on the table.” Amy was taken to a table, and laid down on it. Her neck and wrists were strapped down, and another strap was placed under her breasts. Her legs were strapped so that the were spread. All of this was now making Amy wet, and the manager commented. “I see she is already slave wet and juicy. Not going to take much for the last inspection.” And he pushed three fingers inside her slave box. Amy’s reaction was one of pleasure and happiness. “She’s ready for the auctions block right now if you want to sell her.”

“No, I told her she wouldn’t get sold.”

“That’s a pity, though it would have had to wait till our next auction if you change your mind.”

“So, is that all?”

“No, just the slave positions and photographs.”

Amy was unlocked from the grading table and taken through her paces showing off her slave body, while a camera flashed taking pictures. Amy was emotionally reluctant but didn’t show it, and as she performed, she became enthusiastic and started smiling for the camera.

Finally, it was over and the manager declared to Mr. McTavish, “Congratulation, I can confidently rate her as Prime Plus. I’ll get the chip encoder and bring the slave info on it up to date.”

When he came back, Mr. McTavish told the manger, “Remember she is to be listed as a free woman. That was the deal I made with her.”

“That’s a pity she is an outstanding slave. Well things can change.” He typed into the encoder and then pressed it against her breast. “Now come to the front desk and I’ll transfer the information to the Canadian Slave Registry and print you your slave grading certificate.”
It read:

CERTIFICATE OF SLAVE GRADING
Amy Fleming
SLAVE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: 267-456-873
GRADE: Prime Plus
GRADE TYPE: Official
GRADER: Mr. Alexander Wentworth
GRADERS LICENSE NUMBER: 234-874-100

The manager reminded Amy, “Remember you have to pay your picture dues every year, or they get released to the public.” Which gave Amy a chill down her spine.

Her master gave Amy her clothes, and she dressed slowly, uncertain in how or what she was. He then unlocked her collar and drove her back home to Heartland.

That was it then, Amy now had a full professional slave grading. Something she had originally never wanted. Something she was both proud and nervous about. She wasn’t sure what it meant now, what would the future hold? And what was she?
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 13):
dakswigginorflash64gentlemanmarinerSteveBurkekatamaran789Hooked6jardam1jean.amelotjeepsterautomagix12 and 3 more users

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: A Heartland Slave Grading, Chapter Seven, Part Three

Post by orflash64 »

So what are slave picture dues? Is this a money thing, or a weekend slave naked on her knees kind of thing?
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

It's a money payment, though the idea of paying it with slave service is a interesting idea.
I get that from its first mention in Joe Doe's "Self Slave Grading Do's and Don't" story. Which is the story that got me writing and has served me as the manual for the Slave Grading Universe.
Changing the subject a bit I did remove a couple of sentences from the story at the last minute, because they hinted at bestiality. I felt they might cross the line with some people so I let sleeping dogs lie.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

I agree, sex with animals has no place here.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Perhaps paying with slave sex service could be an alternative when a payment is missed. A very stern warning to all to pay on time. Even with the money in hand, if they are late they must pay a penalty, so they must swallow their pride and some other things as well. After a weekend of balancing the books they will be walking funny because of all three holes being filled as well as a mandatory caning or wiping or spanking.
:idea:

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

From Joe Doe's story, the threat is that the pictures would be released to the public. Maybe in the past there was a magazine of released pictures but now it would be online. I do wonder if over time the threat might be less effective. The idea of having to serve as a slave for a late payment, or using it as a substitute for cash, raises a lot of interesting possibilities.
As for the forbidden subject, the two instances were Dr. Granger noting her displeasure that it wasn't allowed. And after using the dildo she humiliates Amy by suggesting its the same as the real thing.

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

Dearest Gary,

Another wonderful chapter. Dr. Ranger is so diabolical. I so love her Character. Loved when she was dropping Amy off that if it would have stood up in court and regardless of Amies desires she would have made Amy her pony girl.

I look forward to your next offering. You are really talented Gary.

Regards,

Belinda

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Great chapter. It is no longer if Amy becomes a permanent slave. It is when and how it finally happens and whom is the lucky owner.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Gary, so what's happening next? And when?

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I have the last part of what should be the last chapter, where Amy becomes the slave wife of Ty and is a Slave In Name Only.
However its the first part of the chapter I'm trying to figure out. I was going to use a event from the show, where Amy and Ty are arrested for releasing wild horses that were going to be slaughtered. I was going to have Amy sentenced to 30-90 days of slavery, but I haven't decided on who will be her owner. I don't think it will be Dr. Ranger, but I was thinking of Mr. McTavish, or even a return of Mr. Davin and Slave Liz from Chapter/Part One. I was also considering creating completely new character. Thought's about Amy's judicial slavery have been: regular sex slave, BDSM type slavery, and a new idea I came up with, Emotional Support Slave.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Your next character, could be in a warmer place? Or at least in the warmest season? Part of the humiliation is being out in public naked, it's a little hard for that to happen in sub zero weather conditions.

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

Well, usually have my stories in warm weather, except the Claire story "Mr. Edwards". So yes it will probably be in the warmer months. The problem of slave and cold weather is what gave me the idea of Slave Outfits, though they are just really regular clothes that have some kind of slave symbol on them.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by orflash64 »

Happy Valentine's day! So what's happening with your stories?

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Post by gary »

I'm currently suffering from Winter and wanting to hibernate. But I do want to finish my story.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 3):
Mr. Smithjardam1jeepster

CanadianArchon
Lurker

Post by CanadianArchon »

I don't know if I'd call myself a Heartland fan, but I do enjoy it and loved this story.

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by lovethissite »

I am a Heartland fan and would love to see you continue. Amy is a great slave and now with her outstanding slave grade she will if auctioned get a very high price and hopefully a somewhat pampered life. Hope you continue. Thank you.