Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Tales of the CPA - Bare Bottomed Barmaid

Most of my stories are set in a world where Corporal Punishment is in common use - by schools, employers, and police. The main focus is on spankings, humiliation and strip/cavity searches.
SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

(This story is also available as a downloadable file in my "Story Archive" thread.)

Samantha Green, (Sammy to her friends), carried the tray of drinks through the crowded bar. The tables had been strategically placed so that no matter what path she took she would aways be in arm's reach of the patrons - and reach they did. Her luscious bottom was pinched, slapped or squeezed at every opportunity.

Sammy was twenty years old, five-foot four, with sparkling blue eyes and an hourglass figure. Her C-cup breasts were supported in a white lace bra that did little to conceal her pale pink nipples, and her long brown hair hung down her back, secured by a white scrunchie. The tummy beneath her bra was smooth and soft, with just a slight curve of feminine roundness. Her "skirt" was little more than a belt - a thin strip of black around her waist, with only a few inches of pleated fabric below it. The hem ended just below her pubic mound, barely concealing her pussy when she was standing still - and when she was walking she flashed constantly, thanks to wearing no panties. The effect was magnified by the fact that the tables in Bottoms Up! were recessed two feet into the floor, meaning that her womanly charms were on eye level with the seated patrons. So while she looked down on her customers, they looked up at her - and they had the better view by far. The CPA had triggered a fundamental change in society - one that had seen corporal punishment come back to schools, then to the streets in the form of police-issued strappings. Businesses had been quick to take advantage, both in using corporal punishment to keep their employees in line - and in shamelessly exhibiting pretty young women to attract customers.

She reached her destination and smiled sweetly. "A Guinness for you, sir!"

She placed the glass on the table, then turned her back on the man who had ordered it. Holding her tray carefully, she bent over and stuck out her ass, bracing herself for what was to come. In this position her buttplug was on show, the flat end proudly showing the logo of a local beer. Beneath the plug, her hairless mound was neatly bisected by the crease of her pussy, inner lips concealed from view.

The lovely view of young women's special places wasn't the only perk of Bottoms Up! - each drink served came with the right to smack the beautiful behind of the girl delivering it. A beer entitled the patron to smack twice, a spirit four times, and a cocktail earned six. While the rules made it clear that these smacks were to be "playful" rather than painful, the combined effect over a four-hour shift guaranteed that each girl went home with a bright red bottom. Most nights it was bearable - but the wide purple mark across Sammy's buttocks bore witness to the strapping she had received that morning. Each smack, however light, would set her bruised buttocks on fire. She held position as a hand gently caressed her gorgeous globes.

"What a wonderful ass!" the owner of the hand said admiringly. "That's a perfect bubble-butt!"

"Thank you sir!" Sammy replied. "I'm glad you like it!"

All men liked her ass - something that had cost her a great deal of pain over the last seven years. No matter what she wore, her bum always stood out, round and firm. She had been one of the Headmaster's "regulars" at high school, summoned to his office for frequent canings whether she deserved them or not. The "crack" of a thin rattan against her soft skin was a sound that would stay with her forever. But her punishments hadn't been confined to school. Thanks to the CPA, police had the power to administer corporal punishment for any and every offense. Sammy had been publically strapped about once a week on average since turning thirteen.

"Been strapped recently, I see!" continued the customer.

"Yes, sir! Got spanked good and proper!"

This morning had followed the usual pattern - a lustful gaze at her backside, a concocted charge, followed by the familiar command: "Bend and Present!"

Sammy had bent obediently, knowing that any protest merely invited additional swats. Skirt up and panties down, she had grabbed her ankles, cheeks parting to reveal the treasures between them. The leather had smacked into her rump - and then the real show had begun.

The heavy strap bit deep into her tender tushy, making her buttocks bounce and jiggle with every swat. She had cried out sharply in pain every time - but was always careful to say the expected "Thank you sir!" as she counted off her punishment. The watching crowd had laughed and cheered while she suffered through her spanking. The sadistic plod had deliberately laid all the swats across the dead centre of her rump for maximum effect. While years of regular discipline had taught her how to submit, she still felt the sting acutely, and her tears were genuine. After taking her dozen she had humbly thanked the smirking policeman for giving her what she deserved, and was permitted to pull up her panties and lower her skirt. Now, several hours later, her bruises were in full bloom and she was hyper-sensitive, cringing as she awaited the smack of a firm hand on her bare bottom.

His fingers traced delicately over her bruises. "Did you take it like a good girl?"

"Of course, sir!" Sammy assured him. "I bent over and took my swats. He tanned my ass nice and hard!"

"Excellent!"

The hand roamed over her curvaceous cheeks, pinching gently. "Well done sweetie." He gave her a gentle pat to send her on her way, and Sammy breathed a sigh of relief. She straightened up and moved on to the next customer.

"A Scrumpy Jack for you, sir."

She put the tall glass of cider in front of him and bent over again, arching her back and pushing her posterior so close to his face that he could feel the warmth from her skin. "So how do you like them apples?" she quipped, wiggling her bottom for his benefit.

"I like those apples just fine!"

She could hear the smile in his voice as he admired her, his nose practically buried in the cleft between her cheeks.

Sammy pushed out with her asshole, making the butplug move back and forth. "Maybe you'd like to try the Murphy's next time?" she suggested, advertising the beer that was displayed on her plug.

"Sounds good!"

He pressed his lips first to one cheek then the other. "I'll kiss that sweet ass for you anytime honey!"

"Thank you sir!" Sammy moved to the third person at the table. A woman, mid twenties, bottle-blonde and quite attractive. She was smiling happily , which was a bad sign. She had ordered a cocktail - which was even worse. Sammy had learned from long, hard experience that women were far harder on her than men. Part of it was jelousy - Sammy's shamelessly displayed body was guaranteed to get more attention than any woman who was dressed - but another part was the fact that every girl who was even slightly pretty had felt the strap on multiple occasions - and most were keen to pass on the pain. Far from being sympathetic, they relished the chance to see another woman bend over to be punished, and internet statistics showed that women enjoyed spanking videos almost as much as men.

"Your Cosmipolitan, miss."

The lady didn't even glance at the drink that Sammy put in front of her. "Bend over bitch!" she ordered. "Stick that butt out!"

"Yes miss." Sammy presented herself for the third time. "My ass is yours!" She cringed inwardly, knowing that this would be bad...

Red-painted fingernails scratched over Sammy's buttocks. "A little slut like you deserves to be spanked, isn't that right?"

"Yes, miss! I need to be put in my place!"

"Bend lower!"

Sammy obeyed, bending double and shuffling her feet apart. It hurt to stretch her bruised bum so tight. She could feel her lips parting to show the pink within, cool air finding its way into her warm slit. Soft fingers teased her inner thighs.

"You like to show off that wet little snatch, don't you?"

"Yes miss!"

*SMACK!* *SMACK!*

"Oh! Oh!" Sammy gasped as each of her cheeks was slapped hard. She wiggled her hips, trying to shake off the pain.

*SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!* *SMACK!*

The remaining four slaps came at a steady pace, each one making her cry out. "Ow! Ow! Ow! OW!"

Her bottom was stinging now, tender flesh set aflame once more. Once the spanking was over she straightened up, forcing herself to smile.

"Thank you miss!" she cooed with false gratitude. She bent over and kissed the other woman full on the lips, delighting the two watching men.

The seated girl pulled away, annoyed. Sammy knew that she would be made to pay for her impertinence - but she also knew that the men would be thrilled. Hopefully, the tips she received tonight would make up for the spankings she would take. She turned back to the man who had ordered the cider.

"Would you really kiss my ass anytime?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes coyly.

"Of course honey!"

Sammy bent over again. "Would you kiss it better please?"

Her hips were grasped by strong hands, and an eager mouth began to apply itself. Sammy let out a long sigh of contentment as her backside was lovingly soothed by warm lips. She looked the disgruntled woman in the eye and winked. She allowed herself a minute of pampering before reluctantly standing up again. "Thank you sir, that was lovely!" she kissed him on the cheek. "Got to go now!"

She made the rounds of her tables, each stop allowing the patrons to run their hands up her toned thighs, caressing her behind and teasing her smooth pussy. She took the next round of orders and made her way back to the bar.

The bar in Bottoms Up! was a circular structure set in the middle of the room. A raised platform within put the servers up high - and the spirit rack in the centre ensured they had to bend low. The girls who worked bar were totally naked, their firm breasts waving tantalisingly in front of the customers as they leaned over to pull beers. Fetching a shot meant giving the patron a view of their special places, their picture-perfect pussies and adorable assholes just a couple of feet away from the eager eyes of the people seated around the bar. Most of them were men but a significant number were women, who also enjoyed the show.

Sammy approached the bar in time to see one of the servers preparing to give "VIP" service. Donna was flashing her perfect covergirl smile as she rubbed an ice cube over her nipple. Her long black hair flowed over her shoulders and down her porcelain-white back, ending just above her tight round ass. She ran her pink tongue over crimson lips and winked, stoking the man's lust to fever pitch. The ice cube was tossed aside and she leaned over to place her breast right in front of his mouth, the nipple standing proud from the chill of the ice. With her left hand she pulled his head toward her, letting him place his open mouth over her firm little nub. He was granted only a couple of seconds to savour the delicate texture before she pinched his nose and forced him to open his mouth again.

Donna waved a bottle of Sambuca in her right hand, holding it up high for all to see. She winked at her client, gently tilting his head back so that his lower lip was beneath her proud nipple. Satisfied that he was in position, she up-ended the bottle and let a trickle of sticky fluid run down her breast, dripping off her nipple and into his open mouth.

The other patrons clapped as the starry-eyed man swallowed his drink. When the last drop had fallen from Donna's breast, he gulped it down and planted his mouth over her luscious orb, tongue hard at work to sample every last trace of the sweet liqueur from her soft skin. Still smiling, she allowed him to lick her clean before gently pushing his head away.

Sammy passed over her orders and waited. It took only a moment for a hand to plant itself on her ass, squeezing gently. She ignored the pain this brought and turned to the man who was groping her.

"Are you having a good time sir?"

"Sure am hotcakes!" He gave her another squeeze. "That's a wonderful ass you've got there!"

"Thank you sir!" Sammy desperately wanted him to stop squeezing her bruised buttock. "I have a pussy too! It's nice and tight!"

"Is that so?" The hand moved from her ass and plunged between her thighs. Sammy parted her legs slightly and pushed her hips forward, inviting him to feel her mound. His fingers probed gently between her outer lips before burrowing inside.

"Ooooohh!" Sammy moaned for his benefit. The fingers slid deeper, investigating her hot, moist tunnel. "That's it!" Sammy encouraged him. "Right there!"

Grinning happily, the man rubbed at her front wall, stimulating her G-spot.

"Yesss..." she sighed, rolling her eyes and squeezing him hard with her strong vaginal muscles. "Oh God!"

She continued to humor him while she waited for Donna to finish pouring the drinks. She had gotten used to this kind of intrusion, and even learned to enjoy it a little. As an attractive girl living under the CPA she got more than her share of attention - most of it far rougher than a gentle fingering. And the more she allowed customers to do to her, the better tips she got!

"Drinks, hun." Donna pushed the tray over. Sammy leaned across the bar and planted her mouth over Donna's, the two girls sharing a long, gentle kiss. It was for show, like most of the things they did, but it always went down well with the patrons.

"Got to run!" Sammy winked at the barfly as she moved off, his fingers sliding out of her. He looked longingly at her behind as she walked away, bare bum moving in wonderful gyrations beneath her laughably short skirt.

The rest of the night followed the same pattern. Sammy smiled and served, while being variously pinched, patted, fondled and smacked. By the time the doors had closed she was more than ready to head home, her bottom stinging from all the attention it had received. Counting her tips lifted her spirits somewhat - it had been a profitable evening. Bottoms Up! hired only the prettiest girls, and while they were expected to permit all manner of indignities, the rewards were usually worth it.

Donna passed Sammy a large bottle of skin cream. "Need some of this?"

Sammy dropped her bulging purse on the bartop and grabbed the cream, rubbing a generous amount on her bum. "Ahh, that's better!"

"Rough night?"

"Not too bad. If I hadn't been strapped this morning it would have been fine." She tucked her microskirt into her bag - she couldn't wear it out in the street. She fished out a white thong and knee-length skirt to wear on her way home.

"You're on bar tomorrow," Donna reminded her. "Give you some time to recover."

"Yeah." Sammy passed the lotion back. "See you then! I've got a man to satisfy."

Sammy's boyfriend was perpetually horny. He never failed to give her a good fucking at bedtime - and usually first thing in the morning as well. He loved hearing about what the customers had done to her - just as he loved hearing about the spankings and searches she got from police. She would tell him everything in graphic detail as he plowed her with unbridled lust, taking his excitement to peaks of ecstasy as he came. He even enjoyed hearing about the blowjobs she occasionally gave to save her ass from excessive strapping, telling her that she was a good girl to be so humble and compliant.

Her thoughts occupied with the promise of carnal delights, she walked from the bar - forgetting that her purse was still on the counter...

It was past midnight as Sammy walked to the train station. There were few people on the streets now. After the noise of the bar she was enjoying the quiet as she made her way home. Her good mood was soon was disturbed however as a police car passed her and pulled over to the curb. Two officers got out, walking briskly toward her. Sammy felt the familiar anxiety in her stomach - encounters with police usually ended badly...

"Bit late for a young girl like you to be out isn't it?" asked one.

"I was working," Sammy replied.

"And what do you do?"

"I'm a barmaid. We just closed."

"I see. Where's your ID?"

"Uh, sure," Sammy dug in her bag.

"So, you were serving alcohol?" asked the second officer.

"Yes, of course," Sammy was growing alarmed. Where was her purse?

"And are you over the age of eighteen?"

"Yes, Sir, I'm twenty." She felt around the bottom of her bag - and suddenly remembered. She had left her purse on the counter!

"Then you should have some ID, shouldn't you?" prompted the first cop.

"I, um... I left it at work," Sammy mumbled. This was not going to turn out well!

"I see." His tone showed plainly that he doubted her story. "So you are telling me that you were serving alcohol, but you have no ID to prove that you are over eighteen?"

SHIT! Sammy was almost frantic now. "The bar is only a few minutes that way. We can just go back there and - "

"Underage serving of alcoholic beverages!" the cop cut her off sternly. "Bend and present!"

NO! This wasn't fair! Sammy's blood ran cold as the man unhooked the strap from his belt. She was still bruised from this morning and the last few hours of groping and slapping had left her sore. She couldn't possibly take another twelve now!

"Look, how about I give you a nice blowjob?" she bargained desperately. "Both of you, I mean. Wouldn't that be more fun?"

"Bend and PRESENT!" his voice was threatening. "Or do I need to stack another dozen?"

Sammy's beautiful eyes filled with tears. With a mournful sniff she turned her back and bent over. The two men watched happily as she drew up her skirt, revealing the soft curves of her bottom. The stripe across the centre was purple from this morning, the rest of her buttocks bright red from her shift.

"Well, now, looks like you've been a naughty girl!" the cops chuckled. "Drop those panties and hold your ankles!"

Sammy complied, peeling the thong down from between her cheeks to display both of her openings. After several hours of wearing her buttplug her normally tight asshole was open slightly, and instead of its usual flesh colour was now pink and glistening with traces of lube.

"What do we have here?" one of the officers asked excitedly. "Looks like our little girl has had a busy night!"

"It's my buttplug," Sammy told him. "We wear them at the bar - it's advertising."

"Looks more like you've been turning tricks to me!"

"Yep, that's a well-fucked asshole!" his companion agreed. "Does your establishment have a brothel license?"

"It's not a brothel, it's a bar!" Sammy insisted.

"Unlicensed prostitution. That's another twelve!" the man with the strap said happily.

"NOOOOOO!" Sammy wailed. "I'm not a hooker! It's just my plug! Please, I can't take two dozen! You've got to give me a raincheck!"

"Well, ordinarily we could," the policeman replied. "But seeing as we can't ID you, we don't know whose tab to put them on, do we?"

FUCK! Sammy was trembling in fear now. Two dozen with no raincheck? She was searching desperately for some way out of this - and then the other cop provided one.

"Just wait a minute," he said. "Seems to me that a working girl wouldn't have any problems extending a little favour to officers of the law, would she now?"

"She was quick to offer a blowjob," the first cop agreed. "Obviously an experienced little tart."

"Yes, I'll suck you both, no problem!"

Sammy felt relief wash over her. This wasn't going to be so bad after all! A few minutes on her knees and then she'd be on her way.

"Oh, no, that's not what I had in mind," said the officer with the strap. "I think a girl like you should have no problem giving us full service!"

The hell? Sammy couldn't believe it. Blowjobs were a common forfeit - most girls gave them out at one time or another. But full service? Allowing both of these men to fuck her? It was an entirely new level of humiliation. And what would Jeff think? Would he be upset that she had given up her body like this?

"So, what's it going to be?" The strap flicked across Sammy's tight-stretched bum.

"YeeoOW!" Sammy yelped. She hadn't been ready for that. But the fire in her rump made the decision for her. She couldn't face the strap.

Screw what Jeff thinks! she decided. It's not HIS ass on the line here!

"Okay," she said resignedly. "You can fuck me," she gulped. "both of you."

"That's the spirit! Now, then, stand up and come with us."

The extraction of sexual favours by officers was an open secret, but protocol demanded it be done in private so that police command could maintain plausible deniability. Sammy was escorted down an alley and behind a dumpster, out of sight of the footpath.

"On your knees girl. Get us warmed up."

Sammy took off her skirt and laid it on the ground to cushion her knees from the hard concrete. The two men unzipped and soon she had a large cock in each hand, sucking first one then the other. Her skilled tongue licked at their knobs and she looked up at them with an expression of sad innocence on her pretty face. She had learned that cops liked her to look them in the eye while she sucked, and her performance was critical to saving her ass. It wasn't long before both were standing high and hard, shafts throbbing with excitement.

"I knew you were a working girl!" one of them smiled. "Now, show us the goods!"

Sammy got to her feet and took down her thong. She turned and bent over, shaking her ass for their benefit. "It's all yours!" she told them. Hands on her knees, she waited to be fucked.

Large hands grabbed her hips and a bulbous knob pushed against her lower lips. The second man stepped in front of her, cock still saluting the sky. "Keep me hard !" he told her. "But don't make me finish."

Sammy opened her mouth and sucked, lips and tongue hard at work. The man behind her found her entrance and thrust firmly.

"MMMMMPPHH!"

Sammy's moan was stifled by her mouthful of cock. Her pussy was being filled, stretched, but not painfully so. She was wet inside, anticipation had prepared her body to take him. The mighty phallus slid further inside her, hot and eager.

Sammy's eyes widened. She had never had something this big inside her! Jeff was an enthusiastic performer, but his manhood couldn't match this one for sheer size. She opened her mouth and pulled her head back a little so she could give voice to her feelings.

"Oooooohhhhh!" she sighed. She was awash with mixed emotions. She felt humiliated, used, slutty. "Ahhhhh!"

Her mouth closed around the second cock and she sucked gently. The man behind her had picked up the pace now and was `pumping with a steady rhythm. Sammy's body took over for her, moving in synch with him, tightening around him. Give him what he wants, she told herself. This is an arrangement, nothing more.

For the next few minutes she was methodically fucked, trying to ignore the movement inside her as she kept her mouth busy. She heard his breathing grew louder, panting turning into grunts as he drove into her harder and faster. She closed her eyes and squeezed as hard as she could, increasing the friction so that he could cum.

"AAAAGGGHHH!"

The cop groaned loudly as he emptied his balls. Sammy felt herself rocked by his frenzied thrusts, his hips slamming into her generously proportioned posterior as he rammed himself into her. "Mmmph! GnnnGh!" she mumbled, unable to speak.

The thrusts slowed, gradually coming to a halt. The cop in front of her stepped back, allowing her to gasp for breath. "Ahh! Ahh! Aaaaaaah!" she sighed. She felt the man inside her withdraw suddenly, leaving her empty and strangely disappointed.

"Damn, she's a tight little whore!" he declared. "Your turn!"

The second cop moved to Sammy's rear. "Lucy for you, you're already warmed up!" he told her. "I'm going to give you a buggering you'll never forget!"

By the time the startled girl had realised what he meant he was already in position, pushing at her backdoor.

"EEEEEEEEEE!" she screamed as her asshole was stretched wider than ever before. "NOT THERE!" Her words fell on deaf ears as he forced himself up her deliciously tight passage.

The cop was right. Sammy never forgot the reaming that she endured that night.

She never forgot her purse again either.

These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 5):
cuzimhavingagoodtimebertrumm00057reddbunnzJintimerider
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

searchem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Tales of the CPA - Bare Bottomed Barmaid

Post by searchem »

In the world of the CPA, life just doesn't get any easier for young woman. Another good one Steve!
"Bendover and spread'em girl"