Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Quality Mother-Daughter Time; Avery and Amelia Part Two

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Quality Mother-Daughter Time; Avery and Amelia Part Two

Post by Mr. Smith »

The bailiff led us through the jail complex to intake for in processing where we received locking bands on our wrists and ankles along with inmate collars as sentenced prisoners. My mother went from a pillar of Dallas society with her name listed in the Social Register to inmate 893. Her daughter was now inmate 894. Then it was off to the shower room for atonement prep.

The bailiff turned us over to Hannah, the trustee responsible for ensuring inmates were cleaned inside and out for their atonement sessions. Yes, I was about to get my first enema. Hannah must have been around sixty-five and was slave naked wearing the same collar and cuffs as the rest of us inmates. Interestingly she sported the same Venus academy brand as my mother. After a quick bathroom break Hannah secured my hands behind my back, attached a chain pulling them gently upward. This forced me to bend forward until my torso was perpendicular to the floor, as she gently nudged my feet apart.

Hannah kindly walked me through the entire process, explaining every step with a friendly sense of humor. After gently removing my Ledbetter plug and lubing my anus, she thrust a lubricated tube into my rectum, injecting a gallon of soapy water into my intestines. I felt my stomach bulging out and had to hold it for three minutes hopping from foot to foot before unloading into the toilet. Then she repeated the process twice more with clear water. Then it was a shower, shaving our pussies smooth, drying our hair and applying some makeup.

Mom and I even had to help each other shave the hard to reach areas around each other’s anus ensuring each and every hair was properly removed. Never in my lifetime had I ever expected to be on my knees behind Mom as she bent over spreading her cheeks as I carefully shaved that sensitive part of her body and then inspecting her ass to make sure I did not miss a hair. Hannah handed me a tube and told me to wipe some cream on Mom’s anus to bleach it. Something that I had not heard of before. When it was my turn Mom took care of me in a manner that indicated she had done this before. That anal bleach cream stung like a bitch for a couple of minutes after she rubbed it in. Finally, Hannah gave us her seal of approval and led us to a holding cell. Handing each of us a bag of slave kittle and a bottle of water. We had about thirty minutes until they came for us.

“We Venus graduates always stick together; I’ll do my best to look out for you as Judge Ledbetter seems to have taken an unusual interest in the two of you. You should expect regular chambers visits every morning on top of your atonement sessions,” she whispered to my mother, winking at me.

“Eat your kibble,” my Mom directed, as she put a handful into her own mouth. I followed suit, gagging on the gross tasting pebbles that resembled a cross between Styrofoam particles and sawdust.

“Wash it down with the water and eat every piece. You will need the energy to stay healthy,” advised my Mom.

“Princess, you do what your Mom tells you without questioning her while you are here. She will get you through this,” counseled Hannah in a soft voice. Getting louder, “So you are the mother/daughter sluts I’ve heard about. This is how it works. Every morning at wakeup, you use the bathroom, eat your kibble and brush your teeth. Inmates have slave yoga that I run every morning. Atonement sessions are for three hours in either the afternoon or evening. Corporal punishments can happen either in the morning, afternoon or evening. Inmates are excused from atonements while recovering from branding and punishments. The rest of the time you will be in your cell. Any questions?”

“What should we expect?” asked Mom in her all business tone.

“You will be strapped down with all holes available so you can service two at once. If you appear cooperative, they will offer you the mat-- take them up on the offer. Do what you are told and try and enjoy it,” Hannah advised

The hell I was going to cooperate. The first cock in my mouth was going to feel my teeth, consequences be damned. I had successfully resisted at obedience school and could do so here.

“Avery, stop right there. I can see it in your eyes that you are calculating exactly how you are going to fight this. You are not at Broadstone where they will not hurt you since you are my daughter. They will hurt you here,” mom urgently advised in a low voice.

Hannah heard and had an alarmed look on her face. Taking my hands in hers she pleaded, “Cooperate with them. If you misbehave, they will take it out on both of you. There are two ways to get through the atonements. You cooperate and walk out healthy, the smart ones even find ways to enjoy it or you fight it and get hurt. Some Bailiffs want you to struggle so they can hurt you while others just want to have a good time. Promise me you will behave.”

“Avery, you have to grow up. Now would be a good time,” advised my mom with an exasperated sigh.

I looked at Hannah and then at my mother whose advice I had ignored repeatedly in the past, often circumventing her wishes just because I could. It dawned on me for the first time that maybe, just maybe she was right. No! As I sat there thinking I experienced a sudden and striking realization that my mom and Hannah were right. I decided that this time I would listen to her, like I had never listened to her before and that I would continue to listen, no not just listen but I would hear her message.

“Ok, I will strive to be the best-behaved pleasure slut I can,” I said with a sheepish smile. Man, this is going to be hard.

“Good girl. You make Hannah proud of you in there. Try to have fun, no, have fun. The more enjoyment you have the more it strokes their egos. Any other questions?” asked a visibly relieved Hannah.

“Lube?” asked my mom.

“Over there,” pointing at a pump bottle of lotion. “Mint flavor,” said Hannah, winking as she walked out of the room

This was the first time we really had a chance to talk as I struggled to finish my kibble. I was not sure where to start, as there was so much to talk about and no time. I needed to know who my mother was. Clearly, she had been a slave and a Venus pleasure slut at that. How had THAT happened and how had she evolved into “Super Mom”?

“Thank you,” I whispered as I started crying.

She took me in her arms and gave me a hug, “I love you and will do anything to keep you safe, even this. We will get through this together,” she said gently, pulling away and wiping my tears.

“Stop crying and finish you kibble quickly,” she directed transitioning to her authoritative mommy voice causing me to promptly plop another handful of kibble into my mouth.

“Those three hundred and thirty-six Insta STD tests on your credit card last school year. Those weren’t all you keeping your sorority sisters safe were they?” asked Mom with a knowing grin to which I shrugged, blushing with a smile as I chewed.

“If you have experimented with girls and anal you should be ok this afternoon?” she asked, again soliciting another shrug and half smile as I continued blushing. If she only knew.

The next fifteen minutes were a blur as mom took over getting us ready. Starting with brushing our teeth followed by her bending me over and lubing my ass and pussy while I returned the favor. I never thought I would ever be rubbing lube into my Mom’s pussy and ass while getting ready to go to a gangbang with her. That is what this would be after all. I mean, who goes to a gangbang with their mother? The weirdness level was significant.

Then Mom gave me the pep talk. Do everything they ask, do not hesitate no matter what it is and try to enjoy the sex as much as you can. Orgasm as often as you can. You stroke a man’s ego when you cum all over his cock. Expect them to make us kiss. eat each other’s pussies and everything in between. Right now we are sister slaves, not mother and daughter. As sex slaves our sexual preferences, likes and dislikes are irrelevant. Think of us as sorority sisters having fun at an orgy, I am sure you have plenty of experience eating a sister’s pussy. I am your sister now. Then she blew my mind even further suggesting an orgasm contest to see who could have the most climaxes calling them out as they happened. Unbeknownst to me she was stoking my competitive fire as I aimed to win that orgasm contest. The judge was right; we were going to be popular.

Soon Bailiff Thomas arrived and gave us the speech telling us what was expected and the consequences for resisting.

“Master, this slave will cooperate in making atonement as will this slave’s sister slave. This slave looks forward to sexual service as does my sister slave,” my mom advised him.

That generated a surprised look on his face. He advised us that many of the bailiffs were describing what they wanted to do with a mother and daughter duo as he secured our hands behind our backs, attached a leash to my mother’s collar and another from my collar to hers.

“These slaves will serve in any way these slaves can,” I responded trying to master slave speech as we were led off to the atonement room as I started to become aroused thinking about the possibilities.

It was liberating knowing this meant releasing my inner slut, as I now had no choice as a slave. Did I mention I LIKE sex? No, I lived for good sex! I found the Insta STD test liberating at college and I was going to make my mom proud this afternoon, and win the orgasm contest along the way.

The atonement room had three platforms used for securing slaves and an area with a large mat or cushion. There were three naked females and six naked men waiting for us. One of the women, Bailiff Austin, strode over to me, unhitched my leash, grabbed me by my hair, and pulled me in for a passionate kiss driving her tongue into my mouth. When I responded in kind she started playing with my pussy briefly pulling back to announce that I was wet as I moaned. Resuming the kiss her hand moved from fingering my cunt to massaging my skittle quickly leading to my first orgasm as I groaned into her mouth.

“We have a live one here,” she announced after breaking off the kiss and leading me to one of the platforms.

“One,” I called out to my mother, eliciting a playful spank to my ass by the female guard.

I have a competitive streak in me. This mindset is what gets me through triathlons. It likely got me into trouble streaking naked in a collar also.

The bailiffs secured me face down onto a padded platform that left all of my holes exposed, accessible for use at waist height. The platform was adjustable, allowing one or both ends’ height to adjust to accommodate. Bailiff Austin who had kissed me while polishing my skittle to orgasm hopped into a reclining lounge chair that aligned her pussy with my mouth as she inquired if I muff dived as well as I kissed. I do! Unlike the wranglers, she knew how to bathe and I went to work pleasing her, starting slowly around the periphery of her pussy, then tonguing her hole before latching onto her happy button eliciting moans of pleasure from her.

Meanwhile my back holes were in play. A bailiff directed my mom to suck his cock, getting it hard for her daughter’s pussy, followed by slurping sounds and a moan of pleasure. I am sure mom swallowed that sword. Then he directed her to line up his cock with my pussy as I felt her rubbing his cock head on my cunt finding my opening. With her assistance, he pushed his cock into my dripping cunt in one slow steady motion while I felt a tongue licking my asshole. Holy shit, was that my Mom’s tongue massaging my sphincter!

The cock, an average six inches, stroked my pussy a few times as the tongue polished my rosebud and then withdrew leaving me wanting, moaning into the pussy before me in frustration. He directed my mom to suck her daughter’s pussy juice off his cock and line it up with my asshole. After some slurping sounds, I felt one hand spreading my cheeks while the cockhead aligned with my starfish and then the hard shaft slowly pushed into my asshole until he was balls deep. He held it there giving me time to adjust before he slowly began stroking my back passage while I honed in on the pearl in my mouth, pushing her over the edge as she erupted, flooding my mouth with her juices. I gently lapped up her juices bringing her down softly.

“Mistress, this slave would better please her mistress if this slave had use of this slave’s hands,” I advised in my most subservient tone looking up at her with doe eyes.

She responded by hopping out of the chair and bending down for a brief tongue-wrestling contest as she tasted her juices on my lips. I moaned into her mouth as the cock in my ass pounded my backdoor.

“Later,” she advised patting me on the head as the cock in my ass flooded my colon with baby batter as another female bailiff hopped into the chair and pulled my face into her pussy for service. Mom called out, “One.” Followed by a slapping sound consistent with a hand spanking her ass as I put my tongue to work.

The next hour was a blur of sexual activity on both fronts. Most were somewhat considerate lovers, I use that term loosely, enjoying our bodies without trying to hurt us as my backdoor, received frequent use. Twice a bailiff massaged my lovebud bringing me to climax while they also exploded in my pussy and once while in my ass. Old Hannah and mom were right, creaming all over their cocks stroked their egos.

There was one large bull dyke, Bailiff “Big Bertha” Williams, who roughly fucked my pussy with her very large strap-on. She followed this with around five minutes painfully exploring the depths of my colon with said very large strap-on. She then had me clean her strap-on with my mouth painfully gagging me on that eight-inch monstrosity. Thank god, for the combination of Hannah’s extensive enema and mint flavored lube. Then it was oral service. Big Bertha clearly attended the slave wrangler school of hygiene or lack thereof, with her au natural bush. Beyond the putrid flavor of her cunt, I swear I found pieces of toilet paper stuck in her pubic hair that I ended up consuming. Thankfully this was the only time Big Bertha engaged me during an atonement session for the duration of my stay. She was like a predator painfully marking her territory with every new inmate. After an hour on the bench, when they offered the mat, we gladly accepted.

Bailiff Austin took me into a bathroom during a break giving me some mouthwash that I gratefully used. It turns out she was also a triathlete and recognized me from my third place finish in the SPA Girl Tri in early May. We had a lot in common I would learn, to include sexual preferences. On the mat she rode my face to smashing orgasms while rotating between getting her starfish and skittle polished all the while a hard cock pounded my pussy. I demonstrated to her that I knew how to use my hands by putting her over the edge with my tongue up her ass, massaging her G spot with one hand and her lovebud with the other.

At one point, Bailiff Austin donned a “Strap U Regal Rider Vibe Triple G” which happens to be my personal favorite when dominating a sorority sister. This incredible device has a vaginal plug, beaded anal prong, clit pad and six-inch dildo that can all vibrate separately or together at different levels. With a grin on her face she did to me what I enjoyed doing to my sisters. She thoroughly dominated me, giving my pussy a good fucking while getting both of us off. Then she rubbed the dildo around my winking browneye and edged my clit until I begged her to fuck my back door with it. I had NEVER in my life begged to get my ass fucked before! She obliged, pushing it in and did unto me what I thrived on doing unto my sorority sisters. I would fuck them until they had too many orgasms becoming too sensitive. Then I would push their limits to one more tidal wave as they begged me to stop. She picked up the pace of her thrusts in my ass while increasing the vibrations until she had the whole thing on high while she pushed my panic button driving me to yet another orgasm. Soon I was pleading for her to stop, much to the amusement of the other bailiffs as she pushed me past my limits to one more incredibly intense orgasm then I saw stars screaming in ecstasy as I rode over the rainbow.

In a demonstration of her dominance when she was done she pulled herself off her end of the device, leaving me face down on the mat in an orgasmic afterglow, the dildo stuck vibrating in my ass as she got up and walked into the showers leaving me feeling used. Note to self, I have to remember that move for future use. Little did I know that on numerous occasions over the next thirty days, I would find myself left gasping for breath on my stomach with that dildo vibrating in my ass after a “Lezdom” session with her. Remember, I like sex, hence all those Insta STD tests.

It should be noted that it was only due to my mat time with Bailiff Austin that I remained competitive with my sister slave in our orgasm contest. Soon the bailiffs noticed what we were doing, starting a betting pool on who would win and the over under total orgasms between the two of us, with the winners getting free drinks at the local watering hole after work. Interestingly, this soon motivated them to get us off frequently increasing our pleasure and theirs.

Shortly after hitting the mat I received my obligatory “Mom-Pie” from my mother, I mean sister slave, sitting on my face while I cleaned the jizz out of her asshole and pussy. Note to self, a good thorough enema is priceless in these situations. Thanks again Hannah! As part of the “Mom-Pie” experience, I was required to make her cum on her daughter’s face. She did not just cum; looking me in the eye, she squirted copious amounts of girl goo onto my face much to the amusement of the bailiffs in attendance. Then it was her turn for her “Avery-Pie”. During my cleaning, I sucked off two cocks. Somehow good old mom timed my orgasm to that of the second cock in my mouth making me groan in bliss further stroking some bailiff’s ego as I swallowed down yet another load of baby batter adding to that already swimming in my tummy .

The atonement session was definitely an afternoon of firsts for me beyond Bailiff Austin’s “Lezdom” of my ass, eating the “Mom-Pie”, feeding mom the “Avery-Pie”, the bondage component of being strapped down and fucked and the sheer volume of sex partners. I was also on the receiving end of my first DP, which went much better than expected. I was clearly nervous but one of the female bailiffs helped walk me through it, mounting the cock on the bottom in my pussy and once comfortable, a cock eased up my ass. I was given some time to become accustomed to the two cocks and then the rhythmic thrusting started which picked up speed until both holes were getting pounded as the female bailiff played with my nipples while tongue wrestling with me. They brought me to a strong orgasm as I moaned “ten” into her mouth while spasming around the two hard cocks thrusting in my holes like the pleasure slut I had become.

I would later learn that these atonement sessions served a dual purpose. It gave the bailiffs and jail staff an opportunity to blow off steam in a healthy and legal manner. Since participation in these atonement sessions was expected, it allowed for periods of sexual freedom for the jail staff. These sessions also helped maintain good order and discipline with the inmates. Those of us, who cooperated pleasing our bailiffs, were treated well, often developing a Stockholm syndrome like bond with them. Towards the end of my stay I started looking forward to these sessions and even missed them after moving into the next phase of my enslavement. I also knew that when I became free again, I was going to hunt down Bailiff Austin and return the favor. This time with me in charge leaving her panting face down trying to catch her breath after riding a tsunami with my strapon vibrating in her ass I walked into the shower.

The inmates that fought the atonement sessions were often the discipline problems in the jail and for them these sessions became three hours of sexual pain with the use of O-ring gags, weighted nipple and clitoris clamps accompanied by the frequent use of the whip, cane and other implements of pain. These inmates had some serious quality time with Big Bertha who demonstrated her zeal for painful sexual domination with her oversized strap-on dildo along with the bailiffs that got off on that type of scene.

“Hurry up gentlemen, time’s up,” announce the Bailiff Thomas. I came all over the man plowing my cunt and he unloaded yet another load of cum deposited deep into the swamp that used to be my pussy. I felt the man in my mouth tensing when suddenly he pulled out, rushing behind me and jammed his cock into my ass as I called out twelve. He pumped twice and his load joined the many others swimming in my bowels. I was exhausted from three straight hours of non-stop sex losing the orgasm contest twelve to fourteen. My Mom was a bonafide SLUT! I never expected to equate that term with the former PTA president.

When it was over, we were pulled to our feet and hands cuffed behind our backs and each given a quick drink of water. As the deputy in charge, Bailiff Thomas directed the transportation deputies to take us to the branding station. I looked at my mother and she just reeked of sex. Her face had pussy juice and cum smeared all over it, her hair was a mess, and her pussy had that just fucked look with the combined juices leaking onto her thighs. I realized I must look the same.

“Master, may this slave please speak to this slave’s slave daughter?” my mother urgently asked Bailiff Thomas.

“Make it quick,” he directed.

“Avery, look at me. We are going to get our brands now and it will hurt. You cannot prevent it so do not fight it. You are my daughter; you will retain your dignity by walking up to the branding bench and laying yourself on it. Do not make it worse by fighting the deputies. Do you understand?” she asked me with a sense of earnestness as Bailiff Austin walked into the room.

“Mom, I’m scared,” I replied feeling the dread falling over me as I started to tremble.

“Your mom is right. Many of us dislike certain aspects of our job. Mine is the branding so I try to avoid it. You have been very cooperative so far. Tell you what, I will take you out there and escort you through it. Deal?” asked Bailiff Thomas in an act of kindness that I knew I did not deserve.

Overhearing the conversation Bailiff Austin interjected, “I will take this one and you take her mother. Let’s get this over with.”

I nodded in response and she took me by the arm and escorted me out to the public punishment arena to join the other slaves where the branding station was set up. We were secured to poles with our hands restrained over our heads, visible to the public while also facing the branding station. I looked around and every slave’s dread and anxiety was evident on their faces as they were on display under the bright lights.

From my high school civics class I remembered that criminal brandings were conducted as required by law the same day that a defendant was sentenced to enslavement, effectively reinforcing the finality of that verdict. The permanency of the brand starts the process of re-programming the new slave’s mind to accept their new status in society. My teacher had jested that the scalding hot branding iron applied to a new slave’s naked body drove home the fundamental lesson that you are now livestock and no longer a free person. I had laughed with my classmates at the time but now I failed to find the humor in the joke. It was amazing to me that my status in society had changed so drastically in a matter of days. When I looked to my mother secured to the pole on my right, I realized how much of her dignity my actions had cost her.

Out in the audience I found my father and Calum grimly observing the proceedings. My dad just looked pissed. Calum waived to me with a concerned look on his face. I blushed thinking that I must look like a just-fucked whore and started crying. I locked eyes with Calum and he nodded in support as I drew strength from his presence. He had always been the best older brother a girl could have.

The girl to my left went first. She was plump with large floppy tits and a saggy cottage cheese ass. Two bailiffs released her hands from the pole and she totally freaked out, struggling to the point that the bailiffs just carried her kicking and screaming to the branding station located center stage accompanied by the raucous cheers of the crowd that thrived on the fear and pain suffered by the new slaves. They quickly hauled her forward onto the branding station where they forced her to kneel on two pads spaced wide apart, then laid her chest on a larger horizontal pad; she faced away from the audience, but her spread and vulnerable behind was now center stage. A camera caught her face from her front which was displayed on a large monitor over the stage.

They tightly fastened thick leather straps around her ankles and thighs designed to hold her securely in place. Another thick strap secured her upper body to the device. She was effectively immobilized on the branding station with her most private parts on lewd display for the audience much to their amusement. This led to catcalls and jeers from an audience that was clearly judging her body.

One bailiff clipped her slave collar to a ring on the frame, further immobilizing her and her handcuffs to a ring on the leather strap on her back. She was then directed to open her mouth and a large bite stick type gag was placed into her mouth. The bite stick was forced back into her mouth, pulling apart her lips, and secured by a strap behind her head. Everyone could now see on the monitor that she displayed what was commonly referred to as a “slave grin”. After she was secured in place, a wide but shallow pan full of kitty litter was placed under the girl, between her widespread thighs. I wondered what that was for as I had never before witnessed a public branding.

A female bailiff approached the new slave from the right side. Putting on a show, the bailiff pulled open the poor girl’s vaginal lips. Playing to the crowd, the bailiff slapped her playfully on her left buttock and then proceeded to wipe down her right buttock with an antiseptic pad. Meanwhile another bailiff approached the girl from the front, holding a large pot-type contraption that contained the brand and placed it immediately in front of her face. The pot had a light that turned green and a loud chime went off when the brand was heated sufficiently.

The bailiff, now wearing protective mesh gloves on both hands, opened the pot and withdrew a rod with the glowing three-inch white circle-star brand of a criminal slave at the end. He proceeded to hold it six inches in front of her face, commenting that it was not hot enough yet. Her eyes opened wide in horror on the screen above as she started pissing herself, which triggered the laughter of the audience. She could clearly feel the heat of the brand on her face and started sobbing, tears trickling down her face, her body struggling to break free. The bailiff placed the brand back in the pot for a few seconds until the light again turned green and the pot chimed.

This time he was all business when he pulled out the brand, stood up, strode behind her and got himself into position. Without any hesitation, he lined up the brand with her exposed buttock and applied the brand to her unprotected flesh. There was an audible sizzle, the smell of burnt flesh, and a muffled cry from the girl, whereupon her bladder released and she urinated into the kitty litter pan below her, much to the amusement of the audience. Her body was frozen as tight and rigid as could be. Smoke curled up off the skin around the brand. The bailiff removed the brand from the slave’s soft flesh, leaving behind a large discolored burn of the circle-star brand on her right buttock.

The bailiff promptly replaced the brand into the pot for later use. Next, he patted the head of the semi-conscious slave, trying to revive her. The female bailiff wiped an ointment from a bottle onto the injured flesh. She then proceeded to spray a bandage onto the wound using an aerosol can. After tending to the wound, the bailiffs released the poor girl from the branding station and helped her to her feet. When she collapsed, they dragged her crying back to her pole, stood her up and secured her hands above her head. She now hung from her arms struggling to stand and forced to watch the remaining brandings.

I realized I was next when Bailiff Austin approached me, releasing me from the pole and secured my hands behind my back. She had a grim face but a compassionate look on in her eyes. I looked at my mother and she nodded her support. As Bailiff Austin walked me towards the branding station, I looked once more at Calum as tears rolled down my cheeks. I walked up to the branding station without pause, placing my knees on the padding, leaned forward and opened my mouth for the bite stick.

I knew I was hot and that I possessed the body and physical beauty that had I ever been slave graded would probably have rated me as a Prime. I was 5’10”, 129 lbs., 35-24-34, 33C bra, with a toned fit body. I had piercing blue eyes, long wavy black hair to the middle of my back and a beautiful face. Yeah, I have an ego when it comes to my looks. The rowdy crowd, expecting to watch this dark haired beauty struggle in terror like the previous girl, instead was subjected to my calm walk to the branding station, silencing them to a murmur.

The bailiffs quickly strap me into the branding station and secure the bite stick in my mouth in a very businesslike manner. I could see myself on the monitors to my front with the ludicrous slave grin looking straight ahead tears flowing from my eyes. My most private parts were on lewd display for the audience on another monitor. The monitor displayed a close up of my obviously well-fucked pussy, drawing the jeers from the crowd. The swat on my left buttock startled me.

Then the bailiff pulled open my swollen pussy lips like the girl before me and to my horror, the loads of cum deposited in my cunt over the previous hours started to flow. I watched the monitor before my eyes as cum started dripping into the kitty litter filled tray below me for all to see. The dripping picked up until there was a short stream of a chunky substance that everyone knew was cum, eliciting more jeers and laughter from the crowd. This forced the bailiff to grab a rag and clean up my soggy pussy, further setting off the now raucous crowd as I died a short death, blushing beet red in mortification for all to see.

The antiseptic wipe felt oddly cold as she wiped it onto the inside of my right buttock. I looked forward, saw the light on the pot turn green, and heard the simultaneous chime. “I can do this and soon it will be over,” I thought to myself knowing that nothing in my short life had prepared me for the pain that I was about to experience. Then it got even worse.

The bailiff opened the pot and withdrew a rod with the smaller glowing one-inch white circle-star brand of a criminal diversion slave at the end. Another bailiff pulled my cheeks apart for the brand and my starfish winked once, twice, thrice and a glob of cum followed by another oozed out of my ass slowly running down into my already messy pussy. Once more, I died of embarrassment to the roars of the crowd as I imagined my brother and father in the crowd witnessing my public humiliation on the large screen above the stage.

Once again, the bailiff grabbed a rag, cleaned me up, and then reapplied the antiseptic wipe while muttering what a cum slut I was the whole time. Apparently, the third times a charm for this pleasure slut as there was no more leakage this time. The pot chimed green and the other bailiff pulled out the brand and walked behind me while the female bailiff pulled my cheeks open.

I felt the heat of the brand as the bailiff positioned it behind me and was silently thankful that he promptly applied it to the sensitive skin on the inside of my right buttock. Then the searing heat initiated pain that screamed through every cell in my body unlike anything I had ever felt before. It felt like the brand was pressed into my flesh for days while in reality I knew it was only seconds. I felt the breath being knocked out of my lungs, hearing a loud audible moan escape my lips through the bite stick as I tried to gnaw through it. I felt tears flow down my cheeks as I peed myself into the tray below as my vision blurred.

I next felt a hand on my head gently shaking me back to full consciousness and heard Bailiff Austin say, “Breathe, take a deep breath.” I felt a cool ointment spread on my injury dampening the pain, followed by the application of an aerosol bandage. Strong hands pulled me to my feet and turned me facing the audience. I stood straight and looked into the audience, finding Calum with my head held high as tears continued to stream down my face. I took a step forward and faltered. Strong hands grabbed my arms as I regained my balance and took another step. Soon I was walking gingerly back to my pole assisted by Bailiff Austin. I looked for my mother and we locked eyes. She was looking at me through sympathetic eyes and I heard her say with a slight smile and a look of pride, “It’s done, you made it.” Bailiff Austin once again secured me to the pole with my hands secured above my head facing the stage and the ordeal was over for me.

Bailiff Thomas removed my mother from the pole, secured her hands behind her and escorted her to the branding station. The rest of the proceedings were a blur. I could not bear to look so I once again found Calum in the crowd and locked eyes with him. He understood my dilemma, gave me a kind look and I noticed that he had been crying. Another tear escaped his eye and I mouthed “Thank you.” As we continued to look into each other’s eyes, I heard the distinctive sizzle of burning flesh and the cheers of the crowd as my mother received her brand. I looked at my father and saw him crying with a look of deep sorrow on his face as he watched my mother. I looked down, not able to look in his direction again, feeling a sense of shame that I had never felt before. It was at that moment that I resolved to change, striving to become the daughter my mother deserved.

Bailiff Thomas returned with my mother who had tears streaming down her cheeks in pain. Bailiff Austin quickly unhooked my hands, securing them behind my back and they led us off the stage back to the showers in the courthouse jail complex and turned us over to Hannah. She was waiting for us to return before closing down the shower room as the girls subjected to the public atonements in the courthouse had already cleaned up.

Once the bailiffs left my Mom dropped to her knees sobbing. I held her in my arms and she quickly got herself together explaining that she was physically and emotionally exhausted. Hannah took charge and we pulled mom to her feet and moved her into the shower. I washed her hair while Hannah cleaned her body, including getting her holes clean of sperm and lube. Hannah took mom to dry off while I quickly showered and joined them.

A bailiff then escorted us to our new home, a large cell that had bunks, two open-air toilet holes and sinks. We arrived as some other girls were returning from the branding station. Each of us received a bag of slave kibble, some water and a blanket, told to eat and that lights out would be in two hours.

Hannah led us to her bunk in the corner and Mom immediately lay down saying she was exhausted and just wanted to fall asleep. We roused Mom forcing her to eat her kibble, rehydrate, and then put her back to bed whereupon she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow. Hannah brushed mom’s hair out of her face before turning and advising me that at Mom’s age she might struggle getting through the next thirty days with the scheduled corporal punishments, atonement sessions and the extra interest Judge Ledbetter had in us. Apparently, the judge had scheduled us for regular chambers visits during our stay, starting with the next morning. These off the books atonement sessions concerned Hannah due to the additional wear and tear on Mom and the potential for abuse.

While Mom slept I had the opportunity to get to know Hannah better. Her life story was horrifying. She was collateral for a loan by her husband; repo’d and sold for a twenty year indenture when she was twenty-five starting out as a Venus Academy pleasure slut with her ownership trading hands numerous times. In her early to mid-thirties, she was bred twice as she looked just like her then owner’s barren wife and they wanted children. She gave birth to a boy via an in-vitro fertilization using eggs harvested from her womb. The next time in an effort to save money, her owner bred her himself; she gave birth to a girl and was soon sold yet again.

At forty-five and not knowing any other life, she self-indentured for eight years with her share of the sale money held in trust for her later years. At fifty-three, no work experience, penniless after her money was embezzled and with no family, she started entering into a series of short indentures of two to three years for room and board as a live-in maid/housekeeper with benefits for her owners. Now in her early sixties, she was no longer desirable as a slave and with no family or true friends, she ended up homeless and in jail for trespass. She quickly became the trustee where she stayed as it provided three meals, a bed and a roof over her head.

Hannah was a godsend helping us all because Mom was another Venus alumna and she felt a kinship towards her sisters having no other family. She quickly explained the daily routine in the jail, how to best survive while in here. After wakeup and breakfast Hannah led a daily slave yoga routine, helping prepare the inmates for atonements and their future lives as sex slaves. Late morning was for atonement prep consisting of enemas, bathing, grooming and then atonement sessions in the afternoon or early evening. Corporal punishment consisted of public beatings with either a paddle, cane, flogger or bullwhip and Cropgasm contests or exhibitions that also occurred in the afternoons or early evening. She figured we would have three public punishments while here. Most importantly she impressed upon me the importance of protecting Mom by volunteering for as many of the sex acts as I could so that Mom did not wear down. I was now a slave, a pleasure slut, I was up for the challenge. I was born for this. Did I mention that this princess liked sex?

There was a form of self-hypnosis that Hannah began teaching me that very first night. We spent an hour practicing before lights out. The slave yoga sessions Hannah led each morning complemented this new technique, which would help immensely raising my arousal level during the chambers and atonement sessions to come. At times as I came to master the technique, it not only helped enable me to ignite my slave heat so that I was wet and ready to please a master but I also achieved more orgasms, increasing both my pleasure and that of the free people I served in my new capacity as a pleasure slut. Remember, I liked sex and using these methods I began mentally enjoying and looking forward to the officer atonement sessions. Especially when Bailiff Austin dominated me as she was a master at Lezdom using a girl for her pleasure much to the amusement of the other bailiffs.

The chambers sessions with Judge Ledbetter were a whole different matter altogether. I would later learn that inmates 893 and 894 received “special” treatment at the order of Judge Ledbetter that first day. State regulations precluded atonement sessions prior to inmate branding as burning the circle star brand onto a felon symbolized the finality of the sentence imposed. These state regulations also dictated the number, frequency and timing of atonement sessions and corporal punishments. The regulations existed not out of human kindness or for the humane treatment of inmates. Instead, they existed to limit the wear and tear on the new slaves in order to maximize the sale value of the inmate livestock at auction thereby increasing state revenue.

The Texas Judicial Council recently passed rules prohibiting judges from sampling the inmate population in chambers to quell the public outcry surrounding a judge who had extorted and then raped a defendant in his chambers. This new rule was not popular with many judges, many of whom had long enjoyed this established judicial privilege. In a pique of judicial arrogance, popularly referred to by attorneys as “Black Robe Syndrome”, many chose to ignore it. I was vaguely aware of this due to seeing part of the movie “Here Cums the Judge” in my sorority. The part where the women painfully pegged the ex-judge was popular for a few weeks with my sisters until the novelty wore off.

When it was time for lights-out, Hannah crawled into her bunk with my mom pulling both of their blankets over them. She told me it could get a little chilly in the cell and she wanted to make sure my mom stayed warm at night. She suggested that I might want to find another inmate to cuddle with but I was not interested that night. I hopped on the bunk above Mom and Hannah, and cuddled under my blanket all alone laying on my stomach due to my new brand. I rapidly fell asleep.

(To be continued)
Last edited by Mr. Smith on Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 7):
dakswigginjeepsterSteveBurkeCarl Bradfordjean.amelotHooked6reddbunnz

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Quality Mother-Daughter Time; Avery and Amelia Part Twoe

Post by Carl Bradford »

I'm glad to see that Avery is beginning to learn the error of her willfulness. You've made both her mother and their older mentor genuinely likeable characters; a phenomenal example of maternal love and all that. Please keep going.
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post:
Mr. Smith