Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Looking for an old story

Other or miscellaneous topics of discussion. You can also post praises, criticism or proposals for the board administration here.
orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Looking for an old story

Post by orflash64 »

Looking for an old story

I Read the start of this story on one of the Yahoo Strip Search Groups some years ago.
I've been looking for it and who wrote it.
A young beautiful female lawyer is a up and comer in a Old Boy's Club law firm. She had the backing of the good old boys for awhile and making them alot of money, until....
She represents a woman in a harassment case and the higher ups tell her to take a pass on this case. The plaintiff is a friend of the Firm. The Lady Lawyer ignores the warning and wins the case and so begins the retaliation.
They take her off the major cases, they break her office chair and she must use a little stool at her desk. The they sabotage her office computer and she must use the receptionist 's computer at the lobby desk. The receptionist has to work off to the side and the Lady Lawyer must transfer the call to the receptionist at the temporary station. In order to do that the Lady Lawyer has to wear the receptionist 's phone headset.
The Receptionist area is much warmer than the air conditioned Lawyer offices, so the Lady Lawyer needs to take off her suit jacket. Without her suit jacket and wearing the headset, people start mistaking her for the receptionist and treating her like one.
More tit or tat shenanigans continue as the Old Boy's Club try to make her want to quit. She doesn't give up. Then she goes out for drinks with her girlfriends from the office, but they get roofied and wake up in their car the next morning very sore and no one still has her panties on.
The other girls get blackmailed to keep their mouths shut, but the Lady Lawyer still doesn't give up.
-The next part was never finished.-
Anybody remember this story? About fifteen years ago., The name of the story, who wrote it, where is it posted at?
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

orflash64
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Looking for an old story

Post by orflash64 »

I think the title of the story was "Labor Day" but not sure.
A picture is worth a thousand words, a picture of a beautiful nude lady, priceless.

Survivor29
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Survivor29 »

No idea, but please share if you find it. I am a bit starved for new stories these days.

r1co7
Commenter
Commenter

Post by r1co7 »

sounds like an interesting twist of fate now my curiosity is peaked

Endless moron
Lurker

Post by Endless moron »

Anyone know what happened to the writer named "Deputy Duffy"? He wrote some interesting stories, I thought, such as "A Strip Searchin' Santa" and "A Hero's Room with a View". They're on literotica.com.

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

Endless moron wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:39 am Anyone know what happened to the writer named "Deputy Duffy"? He wrote some interesting stories, I thought, such as "A Strip Searchin' Santa" and "A Hero's Room with a View". They're on literotica.com.

Duffy doesn't seem to have made it here. Apart from Literotica, I have no idea where he might be posting now.
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

Endless moron
Lurker

Post by Endless moron »

A long time ago I saw one scene of a movie on TV and I've been trying to find out what movie it was. In the scene a man and woman are in a car and they stop at a checkpoint manned by baddies. The man and woman are somehow paralyzed or immobilized and one of the baddies reaches into the woman's top because they're looking for something the man and woman have, and the other guy says he also wants to "search" the woman. The man manages to say the word "hood," and at first they think he's calling them hoods, then they realize he's telling them to look under the hood of the car.

jean.amelot
Commenter
Commenter

Re: Looking for an old story Deputy Duffy stories

Post by jean.amelot »

Anyone know what happened to the writer named "Deputy Duffy"? He wrote some interesting stories, I thought, such as "A Strip Searchin' Santa" and "A Hero's Room with a View". They're on literotica.com.

You'll find Deputy Duffy stories here:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/search.php

Jean Amelot