Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Further Humiliated by the British

b7ffh
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Further Humiliated by the British

Post by b7ffh »

Author’s Note: Thanks to 0FP7 for reviewing early drafts, and making suggestions that greatly improved the flow and coherence of the story!

As you know, I am a historian, specializing in India during the time of the British Raj. As part of my research, I try to find as many diaries and journals and letters as I can to learn what life was like for the ordinary Indians to counterbalance the narrative that we get from the British.

I previously transcribed a letter which I titled “Humiliated by the British”

I happened to come across a follow-up letter. I have translated it into English from Hindi, and now present it to you.

Dear Sir,

Last time I wrote about how my wife was humiliated at the hands of the British. I am writing to describe another incident. What is perplexing to me is my wife’s reaction to the British. I hope you will tell me what you think is happening with my wife, and what I should do about it.

Avanthika and I had moved to Delhi from our village a couple of years ago, to work with her father’s business. Our life had been peaceful in Delhi as we had tried to put the humiliation at SIr Reginald’s place behind us.

The business had grown and we were doing well.

Then came the horrifying news.

“They’ve arrested my father.”

“What, how, why?” Those were the only words my stunned mind could form.

“They caught one of the people robbing the trains, and when they interrogated him, he accused my father of helping him sell the stolen goods.”

“That’s ridiculous. We know your father’s business. He is an honest man.”

“I know, but the police don’t know. We must help him.”

I tried to think of a way to help my father-in-law, but not being from Delhi, I didn’t know anyone.

Then I thought of our old family friend, Sir Reginald. Without telling Avanthika, I went to the telegraph office and sent a telegram to Sir Reginald explaining the situation and requesting assistance.

The next morning, when I checked at the telegraph office, there was a response from Sir Reginald, telling me that he was checking with his contacts what could be done.

Then that afternoon, around tea time, there was a knock on the door.

Avanthika went to open it.

As she opened the door, I saw her shudder.

“I heard about your father’s arrest. I may be able to free him.”

Avanthika nervously opened the door all the way to let in a tall, white man.

It was Lord Richard!

I instinctually wanted to wreak my vengeance on him for what he had done to my wife. However, I knew that Avanthika was desperate about her father’s situation and he was the only one who could help us. So I just held my peace.

“Would my lord like some tea?” she inquired politely.

He nodded yes and sat down.

My wife went over to the stove and quickly heated up some tea and poured it into a cup.

As Lord Richard sipped his tea, he turned to my wife.

“Avanthika, tell me about your father.”

She told him everything.

He listened intently, asking questions as needed for clarification.

“I am sure I can help your father,” he said after Avanthika was finished.

“I will talk with my contacts in the viceroy’s office. Tomorrow late morning, I will come by and pick you and your husband up in my carriage so we can go to the prison and get your father out.”

“Thank you, my lord,” Avanthika exclaimed.

“You are most welcome,” he said.

“I want to make a good impression, so you and your husband dress up in your best outfits. Why don’t you wear the sari you wore to Sir Reginald’s place when I first met you,” he said as he headed out the door

“I will, my lord.”

Once everyone was gone, Avanthika turned to me.

“Lord Richard is going to help free my father!” she said as she hurried up to our bedroom.

There she opened her clothes chest and carefully removed the sari she had worn when we went to Sir Reginald’s home. She also went to her jewelry box and took out her most expensive jewels and chains.

The next morning she got up early and took a bath.

After her bath she came into the room, and carefully painted her fingernails and toenails and then put on her sari and jewelry.

She then had me also put on my finest clothes.

We had just finished getting ready when a carriage pulled up with Lord Richard.

“Quickly the both of you get in,” he called to us.

Avanthika and I got into the carriage and the driver drove us to the prison.

Lord Richard got out first.

“My lady,” he said gallantly as he offered his hand to my wife as she got out of the carriage.

He then walked with her on his arm into the prison entrance.

I followed along with his servants.

Avanthika drew admiring glances from everyone she passed.

Soon Lord Richard led us into the offices of the warden of the prison.

He was a rough looking Englishman - heavy-set with broad, thick arms, and a heavy beard.

He looked appreciatively at my wife.

“Warden,” Lord Richard addressed the man.

“We have come to free, prisoner 18784,” he said looking at a piece of paper he was carrying which apparently had the prisoner number of my father-in-law.

“Would you like to visit him first, before coming back here and taking care of the requirements?”

“Yes, please!” my wife blurted out.

“My pleasure, madam,” he said as he pointed to the door.

He summoned a guard and they led us down various corridors.

The prisoners called out to us from their cells.

Finally, we stopped before a cell.

Looking inside, I saw my father-in-law lying on a simple cot.

He was always a thin man, and he looked like he had lost even more weight in the few days he had been in there.

With tears in her eyes, my wife called out, “Daddy.”

Hearing her voice, he instantly scrambled out of bed and ran to the door of the cell.

Father and daughter embraced through the cell bars, as they both cried.

“I have come to get you out of here,” Avanthika told him.

“We will fill out some paperwork, and you will be free.”

She then nodded to the prison warden.

When we returned back to the prison warden’s office, I was shocked to see that a large whipping frame had been placed in the center of the room! On the warden’s desk was a thick leather strap.

The warden looked at our quizzical expressions and smiled.

“Before I release a prisoner, I always make sure that he will have something to dissuade him from returning. So I tie him to that there whipping frame and give him the strapping of his life.”

Avanthika looked horrified.

“Even when they are deemed innocent?” she asked.

“Especially when they are deemed innocent. In my book, Indians are wily. Just the fact that they have come to the attention of the British police and are suspicious enough to be jailed means they have likely been doing shady stuff and getting away with it. So, even if they are innocent of the accused crime now, there is probably other stuff that they got away with in the past, and I don’t want them to think they can go through life breaking the law without consequences,” he explained with a grin to my horrified wife.

With that he picked up the strap, and took a few practice swings through the air. He has a strong man with massive arms and the way he whipped the heavy leather strap through the air was terrifying.

“Go bring prisoner 18784, so we can get his strapping done and release him,” he said to the guard as he continued viciously swinging the strap through the air.

“Please, my lord,” Avanthika turned to Lord Richard.

Lord Richard held up his hand, indicating that the guard should not leave just yet.

Avanthika, seeing this opportunity to continue.

“You have seen how frail my father is. I don’t know if he could survive being beaten by the warden. You know my father is innocent, please spare him!” she pleaded.

“Ok Avanthika. Let me speak to the warden,” he said.

The warden put the strap back down on the desk and he and Lord Richard retired to the far corner of the office away from us. We could hear them talking, but could not make out what they were saying.

Finally, after a few anxious minutes, they returned back to the where we were standing in the room.

“I have talked with the warden, and he has agreed to spare your father, one condition,” Lord Richard began.

Avanthika waited breathlessly for the condition.

“That you get strapped in his place,” he continued.

My wife looked horrified.

“Of course, it would be highly improper for the men’s prison warden to punish a woman,” he continued.

“All of the warden's experience has been in strapping male prisoners. He has no experience punishing the more delicate bodies of women. That is why I will be doing the strapping, since I have much more experience punishing women, as you are well aware, Avanthika,” he finished with a smile.

My wife just stood there dumbstruck.

“Of course, Avanthika, this is completely up to you. However, if you refuse, I am sure the warden will be very upset that you refused his offer, and it is very likely he will take out his frustration on your father when he straps him.”

“What say you, madam?” he asked.

She paused for a few seconds as she considered the horrible dilemma before her.

“I will do it, my lord.”

“You are a devoted daughter. Now prepare yourself for your strapping.”

She looked confused for a moment, not knowing what to do.

Finally, she went over and stood in front of the punishment frame and grasped it with her hands.

The men all laughed.

“You don’t know anything about prison strapping do you?” Lord Richard asked.

“No, my lord.”

“Ok then, I will explain everything to you step by step. Come back here to the middle of the room.”

She came back and stood in the middle of the room.

She looked so vulnerable and innocent standing there.

“First things first, take off all your clothes!”

When she looked questioningly at him, he explained.

“Judicial strappings are always administered to the buttocks while the prisoner is completely naked.”

She looked shyly at the men in the room.

There was the warden, Lord Richard, his two servants, and the guard.

“Do all these men have to be here, my lord?” she asked plaintively.

Lord Richard turned to the guard.

“I think we need two more guards as witnesses, go and retrieve them.”

The man returned a minute later with two more prison guards.

He must have told them what was going to happen, as they looked lustily at my wife with grins on their faces.

“My dear Avanthika. When will you learn? No matter what I command you, or do to you, your best course of action is your instant, full, unquestioning obedience and cooperation. Now you have two more men to witness your naked strapping.”

My wife shuddered.

“And if you aren’t naked in one minute, I will move the strapping out into the open prison yard where everyone, including your father, will be able to witness you naked ass getting strapped,” he said looking at his watch.

“I am sorry, my lord,” she said as she quickly started undressing.

Everyone watched her with rapt interest as she unwound her sari and took it off. She then undid the hooks on her blouse and opened it, revealing her splendid breasts to everyone. She quickly removed the blouse, and then paused a second before undoing the string that held her cotton petticoat in place. It slowly slid down her legs, leaving her completely naked!

“Very good. 45 seconds,” Lord Richard informed her. “You are learning, aren’t you?”

She tried to cover herself with her hands, but Lord Richard brusquely ordered, “Stand up straight, head forward, chest out, arms at your sides!”

She quickly obeyed.

I noticed the men staring at her large breasts and thick black bush.

“Warden, why don’t you check out her body to make sure she is healthy enough for the strap,” Lord Richard said, turning to the warden.

He quickly came and stood in front of my wife.

“I am going to feel your heartbeat,” he said as he took the opportunity to run his hands over her chest and squeeze and fondle her breasts.

My wife just stood there, her face reddened with shame.

He then turned her around.

“Let’s make sure your ass is able to take the strap.”

He spent some time squeezing and stroking her ass. He finished with a sharp slap.

“She’s healthy enough for the strap. She is all yours, my lord.”

The whipping frame was a large A shaped contraption. There was a padded, adjustable bar on one side, an open space in the middle, and leather cuffs on the other side for securing the arms.

Lord Richard walked to the desk and picked up the heavy leather strap.

He swung it against the palm of his hand with a loud snap.

He then moved in front of the whipping frame.

Avanthika started trembling. I could see her bottom clenching as she imagined what it would be like when the strap struck her bottom.

“Please, my lord,” she began.

“Shh.” Lord Richard cut her off.

“Come!” he ordered.

Slowly, Avanthika walked towards the contraption.

Once she reached it, Lord Richard had her stand while he adjusted the padded bar to the correct height for her hips.

Then he had her lean forward and secured her arms with the leather cuffs.

Her body was now bent forward at a right angle.

The whipping frame left her breasts exposed and dangling freely.

Her breasts moved up and down and wobbled slightly in time to her nervous breathing.

Once her arms were secured, he moved behind her.

“Open your legs until your feet are touching the sides of the whipping frame,” he ordered.

Avanthika blushed but opened her legs as instructed.

He secured them in position with leather cuffs around her ankles, attaching them to the whipping frame.

I almost gasped out loud at the sight of my wife.

Her position made her buttocks part, revealing her dark brown anus to our eyes.

Her pussy lips were lewdly exposed within their nest of thick hair.

Her breasts hung exposed and free.

Every private part of my wife was now on public display.

The sunlight streamed through the window providing plenty of light to witness her humiliation.

“That’s a nicely displayed slab of Indian female flesh!” the warden remarked crudely with a cruel laugh. The guards joined in as well.

I saw tears running down my wife’s face.

“And we don’t want to damage such a fine specimen,” Lord Richard remarked.

He nodded to one of his servants, who came over with a large bottle.

He handed the bottle to his master and took the strap from him.

“This bottle contains ointment from one of the most famous apothecaries in England. This ointment both protects the skin, but also increases the sensitivities of the nerve endings. Thus it makes it hurt more, but damages the skin less. I have been using it to great effect for years,” Lord Richard explained.

He then poured a big glob of ointment onto his hands and rubbed them together.

Once the ointment was spread over his hands, he began to gently massage the ointment into her buttocks.

“I have whipped hundreds of women’s asses all over the world, but this one is my favorite,” he explained to everyone.

He spent a minute, thoroughly massaging in the ointment. Her bottom was all shiny from the ointment.

He looked at his watch.

“Let’s just give it a minute to sensitize,” he stated.

After the minute was up, he went behind my wife, and gave her bottom a hard slap.

“Ooh,” my wife cried out as the hand struck the sensitized skin.

“Looks like it is ready for the strap!”

He took the strap back from his servant and walked over to Avanthika’s head.

“Avanthika, I am going to use this on your bottom,” he explained, showing it to her and slapping the heavy leather against his open palm.

She reflexively clenched her bottom and asshole at the sound.

“Remember, when I cropped you before at Sir Reginald’s house?”

She nodded.

“Well this is going to hurt a lot more!”

“Please have mercy, my lord. I don’t think I can bear it” she begged.

“Avanthika!” he interrupted harshly.

“I know how much you can bear, and I don’t need you to tell me. Your job is to just cooperate and just take your strapping!”

She just started sobbing.

“You can cry all you want. That is fine, but I don’t want any objections, you understand?”

She nodded.

He then took the heavy strap and gently ran it along her buttocks and upper thighs. My wife squirmed and gasped as she felt the instrument of her torture touching the soon to be victimized areas of her body.

“I think 15 hard strokes should be suitable,” he mused, looking at the warden.

“You’re the expert, my lord,” the warden said with a nasty laugh.

“Ok, here we go, Avanthika,” he said as he pulled his arm back.

“Please be gentle, my lord,” she once again begged as she involuntarily clenched her buttocks. We also saw her asshole pucker in anticipation of the pain.

Any thoughts that he might be gentle, were displaced as I saw him whip the leather strap back up over his head. He spun the strap in the air twice, and then brought it speeding forward toward her exposed buttocks.

Everyone watching collectively held their breaths.

It seemed like time slowed down as I saw the heavy strap slam into the center of her buttocks at full speed with a sharp “crack”, indenting them and forming a wave of flesh that wobbled outward.

I saw Avanthika’s eyes go wide in shock and horror at the impact. The pain registered a moment later, and I saw her whole body jerk in her bonds, attempting to escape the horrific pain, but the bonds held.

“Eee,” an ear splitting scream pierced the silence.

As he pulled the strap backwards again, I saw a wide red stripe across her bottom. In the center of the stripe, I saw her dark brown anus spasming open and shut in shock.

He swung the strap in the air a second and brought the strap down again, this time aiming the blow just above the last one.

His aim was perfect, and he laid the next stripe, exactly above the previous one.

Again an ear splitting scream, though less loud than before as she had not been able to fully catch her breath.

The next three blows came hard and fast.

Avanthika didn’t have the chance to fully catch her breath, and after the fifth blow, didn’t even have enough air in her lungs to scream and only let out a choking, wheezing cough.

Lord Richard paused to allow her to catch her breath.

After five blows, her bottom was completely dark red. Her buttocks and thighs quivered in pain. Her asshole was slowly opening and closing.

“You know, my lord. When you bent the bitch over the frame, I thought it would be impossible to see a more succulent ass. But I was wrong.”

“It is much more succulent after getting tenderized by the strap!”

The men all laughed.

Lord Richard raised his arm back again in preparation for the next blow.

“Please, my lord, no more. I can’t take any more!” Avanthika screamed.

To everyone’s surprise, he stopped and put down the strap.

He walked up to her buttocks and gently squeezed them as my wife winced in pain.

He walked to where Avanthika could see him.

“Once again Avanthika, you are trying to deceive me. You have a wonderful bottom that can take lots of punishment. You can easily take the next 10 and finish our goal.”

Avanthika sobbed as she picked up the strap again.

“Crack!” came the strap. Avanthika let out a full-throated scream and jerked in her bonds.

The strap came mercilessly down with no pause for another 4 times. Once again, after the 10th stroke, Avanthika didn’t even have enough breath to scream.

He paused again to let her catch her breath.

“My Lord,” she began to plead again.

He did not pause this time, but took it as a sign that she had caught her breath, and drew the strap back over his head.

“Crack!”

“Eeh!”

Four more quick sharp blows, and he was done.

He put the strap down.

My wife looked horrific.

Her face was streaked by tears and snot was dripping from her nose.

Her breasts were jiggling from all her attempted movements.

Her buttocks and asshole were rhythmically clenching and unclenching.

Her thighs and legs were quivering.

She was sobbing.

Lord Richard took out a large handkerchief, and grabbed a glass of water.

He walked to her head.

He gently wiped the snot from her nose and dried her tears.

He held the glass to her lips and gave her a few sips.

“See Avanthika, I knew you could do it,” he said as he gently stroked her hair.

He then walked away, but he did not release her.

“Let’s let her calm down and her breathing return to normal first,” he explained.

“How about some tea while we wait,” he asked the warden.

The warden opened the door to the outside and called out loudly, “Bring us some tea!”

An old man, dressed in the garb of a poor villager opened the door and came inside holding a teapot and a bag filled with tea cups.

He looked at my naked, beaten wife, and his eyes went wide, but he did not say anything.

He gave everyone a tea cup, even offering one to me which I refused, and then poured tea.

As we drank, he made no move to leave, but just stood there staring at my naked wife.

Neither Lord Richard nor the warden said anything to the man, but just let him remain.

At first, Avanthika’s mind was so dominated by the pain, that she paid no attention to this newcomer.

However, after a couple of minutes as the pain slowly began to ease in sharpness, she perceived that yet another male, and a low-caste, villager and old man at that, was viewing her nakedness, and she blushed deeply.

However, there was nothing she could do. I saw her instinctively try to close her legs, but restrained as she was, all she accomplished was clenching her buttocks and causing her anus to wink at everyone in the room. All her most private parts and feminine charms were on complete display.

As I looked at her, I noticed something.

Her nipples, which hung down from her breasts, were hard and erect.

In addition, her pussy lips had become moist and swollen and parted to reveal the pinkness normally concealed within.

Could she have been sexually turned on by this abuse?

Lord Richard saw me staring at my wife and gave me a knowing wink.

“Beating the buttocks causes increased blood flow to the pelvic region. This causes the sexual organs to engorge with blood. This combined with the overstimulation of the nerves from the pain results in extreme sexual arousal. At least that is what a military surgeon once told me,” he explained.

“Believe me, in about 6 hours once the pain starts to fade, you are going to have a nymphomaniac for a wife! Make sure you don’t have plans to be anywhere else, otherwise no telling who or what your wife will fuck!” he said with a knowing smirk. Soon everyone joined in the raucous laughter at my wife’s expense.

He finished his cup of tea, and gave it to the old man. The old man collected the rest of the cups, but still stayed in the room, his gaze fixed lustfully on my naked, exposed wife.

“Avanthika, we are done with your strapping in place of your father.”

My wife breathed a sigh of relief.

“However, you have tried to deceive me by telling me you could not take any more. For that, I think the number of strokes you tried to get out of would be a good punishment. So I will give you 10 more strokes! Do you agree, Avanthika?”

“Please, no, my lord!” she begged.

“Avanthika, what did I tell you about arguing with me? Ok, since you don’t think 10 is a good number, we will add 5 more for a total of 15. Do you think that is a good number, Avanthika?”

She broke down sobbing.

“I believe I asked you a question,” he said sharply.

“Yes, my lord, 15 is a good number,” she said quickly, terrified that he would add more.

“Now apologize for trying to deceive me and for being a bad girl and arguing with me.”

“I am sorry my lord for trying to deceive you and trying to argue with you,” she said.

“Now to show me you are sorry, beg me to punish you by strapping your bottom 15 more times.”

She started sobbing even louder, but through the sobs she mumbled, “Please, my lord, strap my bottom 15 more times.”

“See, Avanthika, no matter what I tell you to do, or what I do to you, your best option is always to cooperate instantly and fully without questioning me.”

“Yes, my lord,”

“If you had done that, you would have been done with your strapping and released and dressed by now. Instead, you are getting a full repeat of what you just finished going through.”

I saw my wife’s body slump in despair, as she resigned herself to the pain. There would be no mercy and no better course of action than to endure Lord Richard’s abuse without questioning.

Despite this, it seemed her nipples got a little harder, and her pussy opened up even more, exposing even more of her pink passage. I could clearly see that her pussy lips were wet and swollen.

“Shall we begin your punishment?”

She was completely broken.

“Yes, my lord.”

Lord Richard picked up the strap and held it for a second.

He then walked up to Avanthika’s head, and looked at his watch.

“Avanthika, this strap has been working so hard beating your bottom. And now, thanks to your foolishness, it is going to have to work some more. I think it is only fair for you to thank it and spend the next minute covering it with kisses.”

“Why don’t you address it as, Mr. Strappy, and tell it how much you appreciate it’s hard work.”

“Mr. Strappy, thank you for all your hard work,” she said.

Lord Richard then held the strap up to her lips to kiss.

For the next minute, while the observing men laughed, Avanthika covered the strap with kisses. Lord Richard would let her kiss it, and then position it so she could kiss a new position on the strap.

After a minute was up, Lord Richard stopped her.

“That’s enough Avanthika. I am sure Mr Strappy enjoyed the thanks, but now he has an urgent appointment with your bottom.”

“Last time I did the counting. This time, I want you to count. After every stroke, after you have caught your breath, I want you to say the count, then thank me, thank Mr. Strappy, and then ask for another. Do you understand?”

“Yes, my lord.”

He walked down once again near her exposed bottom.

“Let’s get this bottom punished, Mr. Strappy,” he said and swung his arm back.

He brought the strap down hard on her already sore bottom with a loud “crack”.

Avanthika screamed.

And then I heard her taking rapid breaths.

“1. Thank you my lord. Thank you Mr. Strappy. May I have another?”

“Yes, you may,” he said with a laugh, as he brought the strap down again on her bottom.

She screamed again.

Unlike last time, every scream was full volume as she had had time to regain her breath.

“2. Thank you my lord. Thank you Mr. Strappy. May I have another.”

“Crack!” came the strap in response to the request.

Another scream.

As she regained her breath, her resolve seemed to break.

She could not bring herself to ask for another blow.

Lord Richard waited for her to count and ask for the next blow, but it was not forthcoming.

“You took too long, so that one doesn’t count. We will have to repeat it,” he said as he gave an extra hard blow.

She screamed and jerked.

Even before she had fully caught her breath, she blurted out, “3. Thank you my lord. Thank you Mr. Strappy. May I have another?”

After this there was no hesitation on her part. She knew delay would only mean an extra blow. And so the pattern continued:

The crack of the strap against my wife’s bottom.

Her blood-curdling scream.

A few quick shallow breaths to fill her lungs.

Her saying the count.

And then.

“Thank you my lord. Thank you Mr. Strappy. May I have another?”

This seemed to go on and on, until I finally heard her say.

“14. Thank you my lord. Thank you Mr. Strappy. May I have another.”

For his last stroke, Lord Richard paused and surveyed her bruised bottom.

All his strokes had covered her bottom completely, so that her whole bottom was a maze of dark red with some purplish areas where bruising had started.

“I think Mr. Strappy would like one final kiss from your lips, Avanthika,” he said cryptically.

He smiled and pulled his arm back. Everyone heard the swoosh as he whipped the strap viciously around his thread so it could pick up more speed for the final blow.

My wife heard the swoosh and I saw her cringe and tremble throughout her whole body.

And then the strap came forward with full speed towards her bottom.

But not where the other blows had struck.

This last one, Lord Richard aimed for the heretofore untouched junction of her buttocks and upper thighs.

Once again, things seemed to unfold in slow motion.

I watched the ends of the strap make contact with tops of her widely spread thighs, and bury themselves in the fleshy junction with the buttocks.

The strap, while stiff, still had enough flexibility in it that the middle was able to continue its motion despite the ends having had their motion stopped due to encountering her thighs.

I watched with horror as the middle of the strap bowed inward and smacked her wet, swollen pussy lips.

I heard everyone in the room gasp.

Avanthika’s entire body convulsed with pain, and when she opened her mouth, the hideous cry that came out did not even sound human!

As the piercing shriek filled the room, I saw the door to the warden’s office burst open as 4 prison guards entered to investigate the inhuman sound.

They stood wide-eyed in shock as they watched my convulsing wife howling in pain.

“Everything is under control,” the warden reassured the guards. “The Indian bitch just gave Mr. Strappy a kiss with her cunt lips,” he said with a loud guffaw.

After around 30 seconds, I noticed a look of horror come onto Avanthika’s face as she realized that she had not yet counted and thanked Lord Richard and Mr. Strappy and that this blow might need to be repeated.

She struggled to regain control of her voice, but only screams came out.

Finally, her voice hoarse, she was able to whisper between sobs and screams, “15. Thank you my lord. Thank you Mr. Strappy. May I have another?”

We were completely in shock.

Despite experiencing mind-shattering pain, all she could think about was how to follow Lord Richard’s instruction.

Lord Richard didn’t say anything for a minute, and waited for Avanthika’s screaming and sobbing to die down.

“You are most welcome, Avanthika, and you don’t know how much I appreciate the sentiment,” he said with a smile.

“However, I think you have been punished enough!”

With that he went and stood directly behind her and motioned to his servants, who released her legs and arms from the whipping frame.

She almost collapsed, but Lord Richard supported her and drew her into his arms.

He held her for a moment, and planted a kiss on the top of her head.

Then he bent down and picked her up, being careful not to touch her tender bottom.

He snapped his chin at his servants and walked out of the prison carrying my naked wife.

We followed him to his carriage where he carried her inside and placed her facedown on one of the long benches. The servants motioned that I was to enter as well.

We were driven to our home, where once again Lord Richard picked her up, carried her into our home, and placed her face down on our bed. Thankfully, this was at a time when our neighbors had retreated to the inside of their homes to escape the withering heat of the sun, so no one was there to witness our entrance.

He handed me a tube of some ointment.

“This will help relieve the pain and help everything to heal faster. He said pointing to her severely bruised bottom. Apply it now and then every 6 hours. In two weeks, she should be back to normal. Oh, and remember what I said about having a nymphomaniac in 6 hours,” he instructed me as he walked out.

He was right about everything, even the nymphomaniac part!

The next morning, we were greeted by my jubilant father-in-law who had been released that morning after being transferred to more comfortable quarters in the prison and fed a sumptuous feast.

He wondered why his daughter was sore, but we never told him the reason.

I realized that we had left Avanthika’s clothes in the prison. I wondered what became of them.

A few months later, after Avanthika had completely recovered with not even a small scar or discoloration, we received a letter in the mail, from Lord Richard

I seethed with rage, and picked it up, intending to tear it into a thousand pieces.

But Avanthika quickly snatched it out of my hand.

“How could you even stand to see his name, after all he had done to you?” I asked with disgust.

“Rohit, you can’t get him out of our lives just by tearing up his letter. Lord Richard is one of the most powerful and connected men in the largest empire on earth. Unfortunately for us, he delights in deliberately humiliating and hurting me. Sir Reginald could not protect me in his own home. You could not protect me. There is nobody that can protect me from him. No, Rohit, for my sake, for your sake, for our family’s sake, the best thing I can do is cooperate with him.”

Although her words sounded sad and resigned, something seemed off about my wife’s affect. Did I see her nostrils flare as she described Lord Richard’s power? Did her pupils dilate as she told me how he enjoyed humiliating and hurting her. Did her breathing quicken as she said that she must cooperate with him? Or was it all just my imagination?

Without saying anything, she began to open the envelope of Lord Richard’s letter. Was it just nervousness or was there something else that made her fingers tremble?
These users thanked the author b7ffh for the post (total 4):
jeepsterHooked6Freight_TrainMarcellomco