Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Six Rewrite

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Six Rewrite

Post by Mr. Smith »

Below is the rewrite to parts of the original story as posted posted here. The rewritten chapters and in some case renumbered chapters were posted on Literotica. Oncce again Carl Bradford kindly edited the story providing feedback. I have some new chapters that I will post on Stripsearch in the near future so this is my attempt to fill the gap. My apologies for not keeping up on this.

Across town from the Broadstone Etiquette Academy Amelia Bedford and Lynne Davidson were enjoying dinner at the Brook Hollow Golf Club located in Fort Worth after spending the day together at a fancy spa.

“What a wonderful day it has been, my body feels ten years younger; we need to do this more often,” announced Amelia over a glass of wine. “We used to do this monthly and it has been over six months now. The two of us need to get back on schedule.”

“Yes, it was very relaxing and I needed it with the pending chaos involving everything going on this summer,” responded Lynne. “Speaking of chaos, what happened with Avery? I hear she was enslaved and placed in the Broadstone obedience school a couple of weeks ago? Please give me an update?” asked Lynne.

“As you recall,” Amelia replied, “Avery and some of her sorority sisters pulled a prank last year on campus at Rice University causing over $30,000 in damages. It was dangerous and they were lucky nobody was seriously injured. The DA was going to charge them with felony vandalism and conspiracy with a two-year indenture to make an example of them. Glenn quickly engaged some lawyers, paid the damages and we worked out the diversion deal with some community service. As part of the deal Avery signed a five year voluntary indenture with an option that I can exercise at will. I promised the DA that if Avery misbehaved again while at Rice I would exercise that option. Per the agreement the girls would end up at either Broadstone or Cotillion.”

“Why did you exercise the option?” asked Lynne.

“After finals were over at Rice this spring, Avery and two of the girls involved in the vandalism along with some others decided to celebrate the end of sophomore year. They got drunk and on a dare ran across the quad slave naked wearing collars while yelling, ‘Runaway slaves, runaway slaves, catch us if you can.’ Well, they were caught and the Dean of Women notified Glen that Avery had violated her social probation and that the campus security report was being forwarded to the DA. I filed the paperwork exercising the option an hour later while Glenn called Jake Henry to get two of his slave wranglers from the Big D to pull Avery out of bed the next morning,” informed Amelia.

“You didn’t hesitate,” noted Lynne.

“Avery comes home at 3:00 a.m. shitfaced and was pulled out of bed four hours later, gagged and cuffed, and held down while I used one of Glenn’s paddles on her ass to drive home a message. She was probably still drunk but I was upset with her for being so reckless. The wranglers took her to the Big D for processing and from there shipped her via poodle delivery to the Broadstone obedience school,” said Amelia.

“What is the plan? I assume she will be attending Broadstone,” asked Lynne.

“At some point she will be shipped back to the Big D for a week of training in preparation for her slave grading, auction, branding and delivery to Broadstone. Right now she is failing at obedience school,” explained Amelia. “Glenn went to visit her over the weekend and she blames me for her current situation.”

“This reminds me of our situation with Barbara. It seems our daughters Avery and Barbara were destined to wear the collar whether we approved or not,” sighed Lynne.

“Barbara ended up in a collar after mistakenly agreeing to a voluntary indenture if recall? I remember you saying how lucky you were to purchase her,” asked Amelia.

“It is amazing how easily wild young women like Barbara and Avery get themselves in trouble ending up enslaved,” said Lynne.

“Despite our best efforts to protect them,” mused Amelia.

“Barbara was constantly on the verge of ending up in a collar her freshman year at TCU. Her more notable escapades included playing capture the flag drunk at night slave naked in a collar with a group of girls. Fortunately, campus security shipped them straight to the Dean for Women at TCU. Then she gets caught giving a football player a blow-job slave naked wearing a dog collar during halftime in the locker room,” advised Lynne.

“Sounds like she and Avery were two peas from the same pod,” grinned Amelia.

“The icing on the cake occurred when three weeks before the end of Barbara’s freshman year the sorority president, Susan Peterson, and the rush chair, Ashley Henson, took Barbara and her best friend Lilith Parker who was also rushing the same sorority to a slave store. They were to stand naked on display for sale for three hours as part of their sorority initiation,” explained Lynne.

“What were Barbara and Lilith thinking?” asked Amelia. “Didn’t they see the danger?”

“Obviously not. Susan was furious with Barbara and Lilith for flirting with her fiancé. She found Barbara and Lilith making out with him in the sorority house after a party. He then dumped Susan, hoping for more fun with Barbara or Lilith. After the party they just ignored him and a humiliated Susan was looking for revenge,” continued Lynne.

“In hindsight they probably did Susan a favor getting him to show his true colors. Obviously she did not see it that way at the time,” commented Amelia.

“Right. Barbara and Lilith, thinking that the official paperwork and video statement of three years’ self-indenture were all a sham, became enslaved on display in a slave market in the Northpark Center right across from Nordstrom. One of my girlfriends recognized them being put in the window for sale and called me on the spot. Long story short she bought the two of them for me and shipped them in a cage collared, naked, gagged, and cuffed to my house where Lilith’s mother Judy and I waited,” advised Lynne. “The girls received a good scare not knowing who purchased them until they arrived.”

“Judy and I decided right then that these two were going to Broadstone after finishing classes in three weeks. Our little darlings crawled out of the cages, clearly relieved to see us, expecting us to file manumission papers for them and then refused to attend Broadstone,” sighed Lynne.

“They evidently didn’t know their mothers very well. Clearly underestimating Judy’s and your resolve,” grinned Amelia.

“With their open defiance I called Jake Henry and told him I needed to hire a couple of his slave wranglers for a few days. When the wranglers arrived an hour later I told them to take these two slave whores to the nearest common glory hole store and not to bring them back until they each had swallowed at a minimum forty loads of cum and then to take them back again the following day shooting for fifty loads,” Lynne continued with her story.

“That is one way to make a point. I am not sure I could do that to Avery having had to do that myself when a slave as part of my training. Putting her into the Broadstone obedience school was hard enough,” sighed Amelia, “I take it your strategy worked?”

“When they came back from their second tour of cock sucking Judy and I laid down the law. They had a choice; spend the next three years on their knees swallowing cum and sleeping in a cage in the garage or going to Broadstone,” said Lynne.

“That is not much of a choice,” grinned Amelia. “No young woman is that stubborn, I’m surprised it took more than one day working a glory hole before they were begging for Broadstone. I hated every minute I spent training at a glory hole.”

“It was touch and go there for a while. They opted for Broadstone by way of the Big D for their slave grading, auction and branding. Working with the matching committee, Judy and I found men for them. We stood next to these men’s mothers as the Headmistress branded our daughter’s asses with the Broadstone brand upon their graduation. I personally sizzled Barbara’s ass between the cheeks with our family brand, the same one I was branded with. Five years later at her engagement party, Barbara pulled me aside with tears in her eyes and thanked me for being strong and saving her life,” replied Lynne. “Our relationship has never been stronger.”

“I remember the wedding. Barbara looked so happy getting married to her husband she practically glowed. Today is sounds like a slave romance story from the Hallmark channel,” teased Amelia.

“You need to go talk to Avery about your experience as a slave. I told both Barbara and Hayden about mine including our pairing together at Broadstone and how important our relationship became. Barbara learned about your time as a slave prior to her going to Broadstone to give her some perspective of what could have happened to her. Avery needs to understand why you are forcing her into Broadstone. Now more than ever,” advised a visibly concerned Lynne.

“Unlike you I graduated from the Venus Academy and was used as a pleasure slut prior to being rescued and sent to Broadstone. That secret was going to the grave with me. Avery is too headstrong and stubborn to listen to me. I am concerned that she will continue to struggle at Broadstone, I doubt she has a submissive bone in her body,” sighed Amelia. “I do not know how to connect with her.”

“You need to open up about your past with your children. Start with Calum. Use your slave experience to explain your concerns about his and Allison’s relationship. You have to open his eyes to her submissive nature. Then explain the situation with Avery and how he can help. It was easier for me to start with the girls before I told the boys that their mother was a former slave,” advised Lynne.

“You are right. I will ask him to join me for lunch when he gets back from his business trip. I might actually start with Allison after I pick her up after her grading,” responded Amelia. “The two of us need to have a serious talk about her experience at the Big D and I need to explain what is happening with Avery. Allison is very compassionate and will not judge.”

“Broadstone can work for Avery and Allison. You know as well as I do that matching Avery with the right mate is much more important than her submissiveness or lack thereof. If it worked for Barbara, who is also clearly not submissive, it can work for Avery,” counseled Lynne.

“Avery told Glenn that she had plans for the future that did not include attending Broadstone and becoming a consort,” advised Amelia.

“We all had dreams when we were younger. Following your dream led to your enslavement as a pleasure slut. Mine died when my mother became terminally ill and I was forced to drop out of college after my junior year at TCU to care for her,” replied Lynne. Unable to pay off my loans and the costs of my mother’s care I was destined for slavery.”

“I am afraid that Avery is not ready to accept her new reality yet,” sighed Amelia. “She can be very stubborn.”

“All you can do is give her choices and opportunities. I found my opportunity when my aunt knew a woman that was looking for a consort for her son. In short, my future mother-in-law interviewed me, we came to an indenture agreement, she collared and stripped me slave naked and then trained me in etiquette, cooking, submission, managing a household and other areas until we started at Broadstone,” said Lynne.

“I look back on my personal training with Cici fondly. At the time being trained as a naked collared slave by my future mother-in-law terrified me but I learned a lot from her,” smiled Amelia.

“Mary Anne was strict and held me to a high standard. For the first month I was naked in the house and she carried around either a cane or a riding crop and every time I did something wrong she whacked me on my ass or thighs. My ass was continuously marked such that I cried myself to sleep each night that first week. William loved tennis, so I spent eight hours a week taking tennis lessons or playing every week until I was proficient. She even prepared me for sex since a good husband had his needs met by his wife, not some slave girl on the side. Since William might enjoy anal sex she used large cucumbers, zucchini and squash and regularly fucked my ass with them until she could walk up behind me, tell me to bend over, and jam one up my ass so that I fucked myself on it until I came,” laughed Lynne. “To this day I get nervous whenever I see her with one of those vegetables in her hand.”

“Cici was the same way, tough but fair. Everything she did in her pre-training program had a purpose which she clearly spelled out although I never had to worry about large vegetables,” chuckled Amelia. “Even the family brand served a purpose.”

“Mary Anne told me the family brand was to remind me of three things. First, she personally trained me to be her son’s consort and future wife and the brand was her personal seal of approval. Second, to remind me of my duty to her son, to prioritize and meet his needs, even after I was free and we were married, because that is what love is all about. Love is sacrifice, prioritizing the needs of the person you love. Love is also a two-way street, with each party prioritizing the needs of their partner and that William also understood this. Third, she did this for love, and she loved me,” sighed Lynne.

“Cici gave me the family brand as a present when I became a mother telling me it might come in handy someday,” chuckled Amelia.

“During my wedding reception Mary Anne pulled me aside into a private room, gave me a big hug, and handed me a wrapped wedding gift. She told me it was her present to me and that someday as a parent I would understand its significance. I opened the box and it was the brand and a note reciting the reasons for the brand. She looked me in the eyes telling how very proud of me she was, that she felt a special bond with me and loved me so very much. We hugged and cried happy tears and when we composed ourselves she took my hand and led me back out to the reception. I will love that woman to the day I die,” said Lynne, with a tear trickling down her cheek.

“We both lost our original dreams, seized an opportunity and had new dreams which we made come true,” commented Amelia.

“Explain it that way to Avery. Dreams and opportunities change. She needs to seize the opportunity that presents itself to her and make new dreams come true,” exclaimed Lynne.

“Glenn and I were in love before going to Broadstone which is unique. I think Avery is scared that she will hate the man that she is matched with,” advised Amelia.

“Never having met William, Mary Anne dropped me off naked and collared at his doorstep with a suitcase of clothing, kissed me on the cheek and slapped me on my ass and told me to get to it,” laughed Lynne. “Over thirty years later I am still happily married to her son. Avery will figure it out and we have gotten much better at the matching process.”

“Enough with my Avery troubles, how did you find out Hayden was a submissive contemplating self-enslavement?” asked Amelia.

“I always suspected she was submissive. It was over spring break one morning, a month after she turned eighteen, I found her naked on her hands and knees on her bed wearing her slave yoga training collar. She was fucking herself with one of my dildos while she spanked herself with a riding crop. She was begging her master to fuck his naughty little slave girl, using rather colorful language that I won’t repeat here,” sighed Lynne.

“That must have been a shock, what did you do?” asked Amelia.

“Let her finish, told her to get cleaned up, clean my dildo and bring my toys back to my bedroom. When she came into my room she was scared and confused. I took her on an adult mother daughter day at the spa with lunch, then some shopping and a nice dinner. We proceeded to have the best mother-daughter talk that I ever had. I learned so much about her,” advised Lynne.

“Do tell,” responded Amelia.

“When she was in high school she spied on William and me playing bad slave in our bedroom. Our king-size bed is just like yours with all of the hidden bondage tools.

“Glenn and I do love the accessories that came with our bed,” laughed Amelia.

“William had strung me up, spread eagle, gagged and blindfolded and used the crop on me. According to Hayden he teased me for the longest time until he hit my clit, triggering an orgasm and before the sex started she snuck out,” chuckled Lynne. “Because that was the ‘yucky part’ she explained.”

“Glenn and I always locked the doors when the kids were younger or made sure they were out of the house whenever we indulged,” giggled Amelia. “At least we think we were discreet.”

“Same here, I thought we had it under control,” chuckled Lynne.

“Glenn and I gifted one of those beds to Barbara for her wedding gift. Hopefully she will be more careful than her mother,” chortled Amelia.

“Barbara just loved that gift. She confessed that she and Rob really put those accessories to use and once said she had you to thank for becoming pregnant,” laughed Lynne.

“Good for her. Now back to Hayden,” chuckled Amelia sipping her wine.

“Hayden confessed to exploring our bed a few days before I caught her and discovering all of the hidden BDSM secrets. She even found the St. Andrew’s cross that slides out from underneath the bed and set it up. She described holding my riding crop in her mouth as she bound her legs and left arm in the cross, lashing and then diddling herself until she had an intense orgasm. Needless to say I was shaken,” exclaimed Lynne.

“How did you handle it?” asked Amelia.

“It gets worse. Hayden had a plan to go to the Big D and self-indenture for three years right after graduating from high school so her imaginary dream master could buy her at auction. The Hallmark channel really has to stop producing these slave girl romance movies. Hayden was watching them and reading those damned erotic Hillary Rodham romance novels where the young, naive, beautiful slave girl gets purchased by the master of her dreams and they live happily ever after. Needless to say I was stunned and went into full crisis mode,” answered Lynne.

“She was just going to walk in and self-indenture without telling anyone? What was she thinking?” exclaimed Amelia. “This is just like that 60 Minutes piece last month.”

“Right. I took the time to really go into detail all about my enslavement, which I had never done before, our Broadstone class, and being given to William as his consort. She was both shocked and intrigued by the detailed revelation even though she knew I had been a slave when I met her father. She was aware that her older sister was enslaved and went through Broadstone as we did not hide that from our family and friends,” continued Lynne.

“I am surprised that Hayden did not talk to Barbara about her Broadstone experience in order to get a better understanding of what it is like to be a slave,” commented Amelia.

“So was I. We then had her meet with Dr. Nikki Sheldon regularly who confirmed that Hayden is a natural submissive that is sexually aroused by pain. Not a total pain slut but she has some of the dangerous tendencies. Nikki drove home the point that women like this often seek out unhealthy physically abusive relationships that lead to serious injury and sometimes death,” sighed Lynne.

“That is really frightening,” responded Amelia. “What did you do next?”

“That is where my connections with Broadstone saved the day. Working with lawyers we arranged for her to visit the school as though she were a slave after obtaining the Preventative Enslavement Emergency Protective Order. This is where Barbara really came through for her sister. I arranged for Hayden and Barbara to be transported to Broadstone from our house using a poodle delivery service naked and collared. When they arrived they were met by Mable who took them to Mistress Kara. The two of them participated in the slave yoga class where Hayden was so excited she broke the rules, cumming five times,” giggled Lynne.

“Out of control slave heat. I remember the feeling when I was her age,” laughed Amelia.

“Barbara took Hayden through the morning rituals to include a breakfast of canned slave chow as I watched. I have never seen anyone eat that slop with such a big smile on her face. When the other slaves were off to class Mistress Kara put Hayden over the punishment bench calling her ‘a cunt dripping bitch in heat pleasure slut slave wanna be’ as Mistress Kara fucked Hayden using the handle of a riding crop until she creamed all over it,” explained Lynne.

“I thought the orgasm was supposed to come after the whipping,” laughed Amelia.

“Right. Mistress Kara pulled out a flogging lash from her desk that was a six-foot long thick leather strap attached to a twelve-inch handle and whipped Hayden with it. Hayden had to keep count of the lashes and thank Mistress Kara after each lash. Poor Hayden was sobbing by the third lash. There were ten red stripes that quickly grew into long welts on her ass when it was over. I think she was sore for a week afterwards,” replied Lynne.

“Mistress Kara, after fucking Hayden to yet another climax with the handle, then pulled a small butt plug out of her drawer, lubed it and quickly inserted it before Hayden knew what happened. Her head popped up and she looked around in confusion,” continued Lynne. “I suspect she was an anal virgin up to that moment.”

“Or not. Getting a cold lubed plug jammed up your ass when you are not expecting it can get the same reaction,” smiled Amelia.

“Mistress Kara told her, ‘This butt plug has a remote controlled red light on it brighter than Rudolf’s red nose. Your mom and sister can turn it on and off using their smartphones to draw attention to my artwork exhibited on your ass when they take you into the Big D this morning. You will be slave naked on a leash wearing a collar to register your FINO contract and get your slave identification number tattooed on your lip with my plug glowing in your ass,’ chuckled Mistress Kara as she demonstrated the device,” laughed Lynne.

“Did you get a picture?” asked Amelia.

“Yes. Take a look,” offered Lynne, pulling up the photos from her phone.

“Those are precious,” gushed Amelia.

“The plug also vibrates when the light is on so every time I turned it on at the Big D Hayden started blushing like crazy. It was so cute,” chuckled Lynne.

“Adding to the humiliation because she knows when it is glowing. Brilliant,” giggled Amelia.

“Mistress Kara took a liking to Hayden and offered to work with her on her slave yoga block routine. According to Hayden some of the techniques are unorthodox. Mistress Kara wants Hayden to visualize the taste of the master’s cock in her mouth and feel the ridges of his hard prick penetrating her juicy hot cunt as she envisions her slavery to increase her slave heat,” advised Lynne.

“That is normal these days for slave yoga classes,” commented Amelia. “Allison had some rather interesting homework for the class she signed up for.”

“To help get Hayden to that point due to her lack of sexual experience, Mistress Kara donned a strap-on cock and fucked Hayden in her cunt and asshole to multiple orgasms as Hayden chanted her mantras during slave yoga training,” explained Lynne. According to Hayden this training improved her slave heat because now she imagines Mistress Kara fucking her to orgasm while performing her block routine,” groaned Lynne.

“You’re kidding, right?” asked Amelia.

“That’s not all of it. Mistress Kara also taught Hayden how to squirt during her orgasms while performing her block routine. Letting loose with a squirting climax while performing slave yoga positions during the slave grading will greatly improve her slave heat grade. Mistress Kara believes Hayden will easily rate a Prime Minus and possibly a Prime grade for her official grading when the time is right. Hayden even taught me how to squirt while creaming on William’s cock as he fucked me but that is another story,” grinned Lynne.

“No it’s not! I have never ever squirted. What was William’s response?” quizzed Amelia.

“He loved it, thought I was responding to something he was doing and I did not disabuse him of that belief,” chuckled Lynne.

“You are going to have to teach me tonight. Glenn’s reaction should be the same,” begged Amelia. “This is priceless.”

“Tonight I will rock your world. I also have the same model of strapon dildo that Mistress Kara used on Hayden and it is impressive,” giggled Lynne

“Glenn will appreciate girl’s night even more if I come home with new tricks,” responded Amelia. “Maybe I should see if Mistress Kara can work with Avery at Broadstone instead of a week of training at the Big D. Especially if it worked so well for Hayden.”

“Getting back to Hayden’s visit to Broadstone; Deanna took her on a tour of the facility with Barbara after Mistress Kara was done with them and we all gathered in the Headmistress’s office for a meeting,” said Lynne.

“How did that go?” asked Amelia.

“Dr. Grace Allen was a godsend there. She graduated from Broadstone about twelve years ago as one of our scholarship slaves. Grace described how she was a total submissive and how she balanced her professional career with her submissive relationship to her master husband. That really drove home the point to Hayden that she could be a strong professional woman with a career while also living in a healthy submissive relationship,” explained Lynne.

“Grace really was one of our better purchases for our scholarship program,” commented Amelia.

“Definitely. Grace went on to describe how even in her mid-thirties with three children she is still her husband’s ponygirl and invited Hayden out to be trained with her one Saturday. Grace even introduced her to a nice young man who is a sophomore at Rice as a trainer and we all agreed that he could breed her in a stall in the stable at the equestrian center,” sighed Lynne.

“He bred her, you mean he fucked her in her ponygirl role play?” exclaimed Amelia. “And Grace was on board for this?” asked Amelia.

“Fully on board. It fulfilled Hayden’s need and I knew she was safe,” groaned Lynne.

“Safe self-exploration is important these days, I guess,” conceded Amelia. “Grace was monitoring this I assume?”

“Grace was all over it making sure Hayden enjoyed her experience from afar. After training the young man took Hayden into the stable all decked out in her ponygirl regalia, horse blinders, anal plug tail, bells hanging from her nipples and hands secured behind her back and hobbled her, and actually it was more like a spreader bar than traditional horse hobble. She was bent face forward over a bar waist height with her bridle secured to the floor holding her head in place so that she could not look to the sides due to her blinders. He then bred; I mean fucked her as she could hear people walking by commenting on the cute filly being bred while she rode the orgasm rollercoaster hard,” sighed Lynne.

Now that is some kinky self-exploration,” giggled Amelia. “Hayden is definitely getting one of those beds for her wedding gift when she gets married.”

“Stop the teasing. Anyway, afterwards he lovingly washed her down and removed her ponygirl outfit and took her out to a nice dinner. With everything we were dealing with her, it was not a battle I wanted to fight. They are at it again tonight doing a sleepover at the stable. He is a nice young man from a good family and maybe in a year or two they could be a match. Who knows?” replied Lynne.

“A sleepover at the stable! How does that work?” asked Amelia.

“You do not want to know,” groaned Lynne, “I think I have described enough for you to get the picture.”

“How did you get Hayden to sign a FINO with the enslavement option?” inquired Amelia.

“First we quickly obtained a Preventative Enslavement Emergency Protective Order with the assistance of Nikki and then worked on getting Hayden to agree to a Texas FINO instead of proceeding on a permanent Preventative Enslavement,” answered Lynne.”

“Smart move, that gave you some breathing room and the FINO provides more flexibility than a Preventative Enslavement,” opined Amelia.

“Hayden, Barbara, Mary Anne and Nikki discussed with Hayden her enrolling in Broadstone during a gap year prior to going to college or after a year or two of college. At our request, Nikki covered the new FINO contract. Hayden, Barbara, Mary Anne and I had another long talk about my experience and the darker side of slavery describing your experiences after which Hayden indicated her willingness to enter into a FINO with me,” explained Lynne. “The visit to Broadstone sealed the deal with Hayden and she signed the FINO that very morning.

“Sounds like Barbara came through again and you brought in the big guns with Mary Anne,” commented Amelia.

“I do not think I could have done this without Barbara’s help. We had the lawyers write up a FINO services contract that Hayden signed with a five-year enslavement option that I can trigger at any time to get her through college. It is all registered under her SIN, making it impossible for her to become enslaved to anyone else,” advised Lynne. “I will not have to relive what happened to Barbara.”

“To wrap this up Hayden told me that she wanted to go sightseeing in Europe before being enslaved. The two of us are leaving on a long vacation in a week. She will be enslaved in late June or early July when I drop her off at the Big D for her slave grading, auction and branding. She and Avery could be auctioned together. I of course will buy Hayden as planned and have her transported to Broadstone,” said Lynne.

“You did a great job avoiding a disaster. It is nice to see how much Barbara has matured since you bought her and forced her into Broadstone. Do you think she would be willing to talk to Avery about her experience?” inquired Amelia.

“Barbara will give you a call. She is a firm believer in the consort program now,” answered Lynne as they tapped their wine glasses together in a silent toast.

“Look, Allison is just like Hayden, a natural submissive who needs training at Broadstone to become self-aware so she can be happy. After much hard work, Hayden has a better understanding of herself and why she needs to attend Broadstone. Allison has to recognize her need for submission and Calum must learn how to meet her needs. It is the only way the two of them will ever be happy in life,” opined Lynne.

“I did sign her up for three days of kenneling this morning when I dropped her off for her slave-grading at the Big D so she could get a taste of slavery, especially what it feels like to be sold on the auction block. This reality package is designed to make the girl actually think she is being sold,” smiled Amelia.

“That is not enough. You need to put on your big girl panties and enslave Allison and put her into Broadstone,” responded Lynne.

“Dropping her off this morning brought back memories for me of my own experience being sold over thirty years ago. The abject terror that I felt going onto the auction block naked and performing my block routine knowing that I had to hit my reserve price to avoid a longer involuntary enslavement,” sighed Amelia.

“I remember you describing the fear of the moment,” responded Lynne gently, taking hold of Amelia’s hand in her own.

“That place still smells the same. It was weirdly sexually arousing taking her in for her grading this morning. I am not sure what came over me. To this day I still clearly recall the orgasm I had on the auction block while I was being sold. I pushed Allison really hard there and she was dripping in slave heat before we entered the slave market and then made her squirt on the Pussy Post fueling her natural submissiveness,” smiled Amelia.

“Girls are still painting the Pussy Post for good luck, some traditions should never end,” laughed Lynne.

“Right. Now we can have a heart to heart talk about our experiences on the block. It is important to me that she has a better understanding of what I went through as a slave,” explained Amelia. “With Avery’s indenture and after dropping Allison off for her slave grading, I realize now that my past will have to be revealed to my children.”

“You still want Allison attending Broadstone?” asked Lynne.

“I do. I still feel strongly that most young women would benefit from attending Broadstone before getting married. I just need to get her there,” replied Amelia.

“Then talk to Nikki Sheldon, she was a really big help with Hayden. Hopefully, Allison will come to agree that a Broadstone education will make her marriage to Calum stronger,” counseled Lynne.

A cell phone vibrated as the dinner plates arrived.

Text: Allison Stevens arrived at Broadstone safely.

“So tell me again, what you did with those girls who tricked Barbara into slavery. I know that you did not let that go and want to hear the story again,” asked Amelia, trying to change the topic.

“William hired some lawyers to look into the situation. It turns out that hazing is a felony in Texas as is unlawful enslavement. Ashley Henson rolled over on Susan Peterson claiming that she also thought the enslavement was fake until Susan confided in her on the way back to the sorority. Susan bragged that she enslaved the girls for breaking up her engagement, laughing that she even made money doing it,” explained Lynne.

“Poor Susan was so blinded by revenge she did not see the hole she was digging for herself,” commented Amelia.

“We engaged Susan’s family through lawyers and arranged a meeting. April Peterson, Susan’s mother, laughed in my face proclaiming that Barbara was a bitch in heat that deserved to wear a collar and would get plenty of opportunity to scratch her itch not knowing that I had managed to rescue the girls,” exclaimed Lynne.

“That was a mistake on her part. She clearly did not have a good feel for the situation or know who she was dealing with,” sighed Amelia.

“Right, after that, the fight was on. We eventually forced Susan to sign a voluntary three year indenture to me or the DA would file and the sentencing range was two to six years along with the felony circle star brand permanently embalmed on her right buttock,” said Lynne.

“What did you do with Susan? I remember it resembled the labors of Hercules?” laugh Amelia sipping more wine.

“I rented her to the ‘Ass to Mouth Lounge’ for a dollar a day for a couple of days. It is an open room with glory holes lining one wall and girls with their lower extremities sticking out of the wall on the other side of the room. You cannot see them from the waist up. Some are standing bent over, some are on their knees, and some are on their backs with their legs in stirrups. The customers can use any hole, moving from hole to hole. Some patrons start with oral service, fuck a cunt and then asshole and finish in a mouth in the glory hole,” explained Lynne.

“Remind me to never ever really piss you off,” laughed Amelia.

“The sluts get a myriad of flavors sucking cock there. I have the video of her sucking cocks though the glory hole and counting every load of cum Susan swallowed until she reached one hundred. Then I had them make her ass and cunt available and video of her crying as she lost her anal virginity and later cumming with a vibrator stimulating her clit as she described which hole was being fucked,” explained Lynne.

“That’s hard,” commented Amelia.

“Damn right it was. Then I sent a copy of the video to April with a note stating, “Look who is getting their itch scratched now.”

“You were angry,” said Amelia.

“Hell yes I was. Then I contacted Lord Kensington and offered up Susan for a “Fox Hunt” so long as his dogs did not maul her. He sets these hunts up on his large estate just like a traditional fox hunt while substituting naked slave girls for the foxes. Just like ponygirls each girl has a fox tail lodged in her ass,” explained Lynne.

“How demeaning for the slave girls,” frowned Amelia.

“Lord Kensington then makes each girl masturbate and then rubs their wet slave cunts with a rag. After he gives the girls an hour head start he gives the hounds the rags with their juices and the hunt is on. The men follow the hounds on horseback until the hounds either catch the girl or lose the scent.” explained Lynne.

What kind of person comes up with an idea like that?” asked Amelia.

“Apparently slave fox hunts are very popular in England where actual fox hunts have been outlawed due to animal cruelty concerns. Now they use naked slaves instead. I learned from Lord Kensington that fox hunting is the origin of traditional equestrian sports including steeplechase and point to point racing,” responded Lynne.

“So he introduced them to Texas. How kind of him. What happens to the foxes after they are caught?” inquired Amelia.

“Once the girls or should I say foxes are caught, assuming they are not too badly mauled, the hunters sexually use them during their post hunt party and then he has girls spend the night in the hound kennel. He has between two to four slave foxes per hunt depending on the size of the hunting party. Per our agreement I was provided a video of her escapades during the hunt and the after party. I then forwarded the video to April with a note commenting that her daughter was the real bitch in heat,” explained Lynne.

“I actually feel sorry for Susan after that description,” sighed Amelia.

“So do I in hindsight. I really went overboard. I was about to get her a tattoo of Flower, the character from Bambi, tattooed on her pussy when Mary Anne contacted me about the situation,” continued Lynne.

“You were going to tattoo a skunk next to her pussy. So anyone who goes down on her would come face to face with a skunk?” exclaimed Amelia. “That’s just wrong.”

“Flower was a cute skunk, not like Pepe Le Pew,” chuckled Lynne while sipping her wine.

“How did your mother-in-law become involved?” asked Amelia

“Mary Anne had a good friend in Houston that was also a good friend with Susan’s paternal grandmother Betty Peterson. Mary Anne and Betty had a long talk. Betty has two sons, one married April and the other a consort from the Cotillion. Betty and April have locked horns since before she married Betty’s son and Susan is Betty’s only granddaughter. Betty is heartbroken over what happened and asked Mary Anne to intercede; offering to purchase Susan through auction at the Big D with her personal promise the Susan would sign a two-year extension on her indenture, attend either the Cotillion or Broadstone, and be matched with a master and bred upon her graduation. Mary Anne directed me to accept the offer and demanded that I write Betty an apology letter for tormenting her granddaughter. I handed Betty the note as we watched Susan get the Big D brand applied to her ass,” explained Lynne.

“Mary Anne’s request was proper,” said Amelia.

“Mary Anne came for a visit to discuss my behavior. You know how much I respect her after all she has done for me since she purchased me, trained me, put me through Broadstone with you and matched me with William. At first it was really hard for me to understand the gravity of what I had done to Susan but Mary Anne helped me see it. We later visited Betty in Houston and I apologized in person and Betty forgave me,” sighed Lynne.

“Even as we age we can still learn to be better people. We are both works in progress as we try to guide our children through the challenges of adulthood. How about a toast to parenting?” chuckled Amelia.

“Cheers,” chuckled Lynne as they tapped their wine glasses together and sipped their drinks.

“Years later, Mary Anne and Betty brought Barbara, Lilith and Susan together to work out their differences. Now that they are married and mothers they have all become good friends,” continued Lynne.

“Sounds like that worked itself out well,” responded Amelia.

“It did. I hear Killian is coming back to town after his service in the Army. Is that true?” asked Lynne.

“I am so ecstatic. After three tours in Afghanistan and Iraq as a Special Forces medic he will finally be home and safe. Whenever I knew he was deployed in a combat zone I died a little every time I received a call with the Fort Bragg area code,” sighed Amelia, taking a large gulp of wine.

“I remember the feeling,” sighed Lynne. “When I received the call that Ben had been injured in Afghanistan I think I aged ten years. Thank god he made a full recovery and came home.

“Killian has recovered from his injuries. I was so proud of him when he was awarded a Silver Star for valor and his Purple Heart medals for that firefight in Afghanistan. Glenn and I flew out to Fort Bragg for the ceremony with Calum and Allison,” sighed Amelia trying hard to keep her emotions in check.

“I know the feeling. William and I felt the same way with Ben when we flew to Fort Campbell to watch Ben receive his awards. William was in the 82nd and still affectionately refers to his son as a leg on a rope,” smiled Lynne.

“Now both of our war heroes will be safely home,” smiled Amelia.

“Has the six years in the Army matured that young rebel that I remember. We shared quite a few bottles of wine discussing the struggles you had with him before he enlisted,” said Lynne.

“Glenn and Killian were both so stubborn. Glenn insisted Killian enlist for three years in the Army like Glenn did because Killian was not ready for college. We signed the early enlistment paperwork since Killian was only seventeen and then he enlisted for six years with a promise of Special Forces in his enlistment contract trying to show Glenn who really was in charge. I am just glad it all worked out for the best,” sighed Amelia.

“I take it that the young rebel has matured greatly during his time in the Army?” asked Lynne.

“Has he ever! Staff Sergeant Killian Bedford is so mature and focused now. Somehow he earned an Associate Degree while in the Army. He has enrolled in Rice as a junior and plans to graduate pre-med with the goal of attending medical school and becoming a surgeon,” grinned Amelia. “It will be nice to have a doctor in the family.”

“I’ll give you Ben’s contact information. He is also at Rice in pre-med and can help show Killian around campus,” advised Lynne.

“Why did Ben go into pre-med? Who would have thought that two of our boys would end up going into medicine,” asked Amelia.

“Ben’s best friend died right in front of Ben during his last rotation in Afghanistan. The friend was shot in the leg severing his femoral artery and bled out while Ben was administering first aid. That experience had a profound effect on Ben motivating him to go into medicine. Sometimes he seems so focused on school that he sacrifices a social life to the point that I am starting to look for a consort for him,” explained Lynne. “I am worried about that aspect of his life.

“We need to make sure he is ready for a consort. Remember, we work best as a team when it comes to matching consorts with their future husbands,” reminded Amelia. “We have plenty of practice.”

“Thanks. We are pretty good at it aren’t we,” grinned Lynne.

“Enough with our war heroes. Tell me about the plans for the trip to Europe with Hayden …,” asked Amelia.

(To be continued)
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordjeepster

Citizen1069
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Six Rewrite

Post by Citizen1069 »

The chapter 6 reminds me of chapter 5, a lot.
These users thanked the author Citizen1069 for the post:
Mr. Smith

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Six Rewrite

Post by ElJefe »

Not only do we have a repeat, but we're missing part of the story, the part where several girls (including Twenty-five and Twenty-six) are disciplined.