Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Tami Lynn and the Game of Life

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

By: Hooked6

Copyright Dec. 2013 by Hooked6 (Hooked6@hotmail.com) all rights reserved. Reproduction, redistribution, reposting on another Internet site whether or not a charge or profit is made is forbidden without the expressed written consent of the author. Copyright ownership does not transfer by the posting of this material on this site by the author. The following story is for ADULTS only. By accessing this story, the reader hereby certifies that he/she is of an appropriate age to access adult material and that such material is permitted in the locality or country where the reader resides. The following is a creative work of fiction, and the characters or incidents described do not resemble any persons or events in the real world. Comments are always welcome and serve to inspire my work.

Tami Lynn an the Game of Life (ENF, Reluctant Public Nudity, Games)
By Hooked6 (Hooked6@hotmail.com)
Chapter 1

Synopsis: An attractive mother plays a board game with her college age son and his friends only to end up stripped, bound with handcuffs and on a desperate search to free herself from her self-inflicted predicament.

[Author’s note: This story is dedicated to the real Tami, a very beautiful (trust me, I’ve seen her naked) and a young conservative mother of two – a person who I wouldn’t mind seeing some of the things in this story happening to her in real life! The author also acknowledges fellow author Amanda Serve, who has used the Game of Life on multiple occasions for her own devilish ends.]

I have no idea why I agreed to play this stupid game. My son’s best friend David came over one afternoon with his girlfriend, Kristy, looking for my oldest son, Ryan. When I told them he wasn’t home I thought they were going to leave but instead sat down at my kitchen table.

“We’re bored, Mrs. P,” David said with a sigh. “What time will Ryan be back?”

“I don’t know. He’s out with his father and his younger brother golfing. I don’t expect them home for quite some time.”

Kristy let out a huge sigh, “That just sucks. What are we supposed to do in the meantime?”

“Are you kidding? It’s such a beautiful day outside; why, there must be a million things you could do to pass the time.”

“Whatever . . .” she snapped back obviously thinking I was so out of touch with the daily life in today’s modern world.

“Sorry he’s not in and your day is ruined,” I replied with a bit of sarcasm, “but I have housework to do, so if you all will excuse me I’d best get to it.”

“Wait up Mrs. P. we could play a game to pass the time until Ryan gets back.”

“Game? Oh I’m not much for video games. You two can play if you want. You know where the Xbox controllers are. Help yourselves.”

David got that evil grin on his face that usually meant trouble. “No, I didn’t mean a video game. I meant a regular old-fashioned board game. To play this we just HAVE to have more than two players. Come on, it’ll be fun.”

Well that shocked me. I certainly didn’t see that coming – especially not from these two. College kids wanting to play an old-fashioned board game? Was I in the twilight zone? It had been years since I played a board game with my family. In fact, I think the last time I played one was with Ryan when he was a little boy and I think it was Candy-land or was it Chutes and Ladders? Boy, did that bring back the memories.

I looked at these two teens and thought if they actually wanted to sit down and play a game instead of texting on the smartphones or doing the Facebook thing all day, who was I to discourage them. Kids need to have interests in something other than computers and video games.

After pondering the situation for a moment I thought that perhaps some of their enthusiasm for old-fashioned fun might rub off on my own kids if I went along with this so I walked over to the table and sat down. “A board game? What kind of board game?”

“You’ve probably never even heard of it, Mrs. P. It’s relatively new. It’s called “The Game of Life.”

“Are you kidding me? That’s not a new game. I used play that game when I was your age. I’d LOVE to play but unfortunately we don’t have that game here, sorry.”

“Oh I have it in my car, Mrs. P. It’s one of my favorites.”

Kristy almost jumped from her chair she was so excited, “Does this mean you’ll play, Mrs. P?”

To tell you the truth I wasn’t really that motivated to do housework and the thought of a little diversion sounded like fun. “Well, if my guys can take off and have a little fun on a Saturday, I guess I can too. Sure, I’ll play.”

“Hot damn,” David exclaimed practically bolting out the door towards his car. “I’ll be right back.”

Sure enough David was carrying the all too familiar box of The Game of Life when he returned to the kitchen. It was just like I remembered it. Let’s see, chose college or get a job right away. Choosing college meant it would take longer and the route around the board had more spaces but I’d earn more each payday that way. I was sure the kids would chose to get a job and bolt ahead on the board right off but they’d earn less and in the end would probably not have as good of a chance of winning the game. Oh this was a chance to teach them some life lessons without actually lecturing. This was a parent’s dream and they weren’t even my kids!

As David set up the board on the table and I chose my game piece, Kristy spoke up. “Are you sure you know the rules Mrs. P? I mean things might have changed since you played this game.”

“Oh I think I’ll figure it out as we go along.”

“Sure she will,” David said coming to my defense. “And we can teach her our little house rules as they come up. We made a few minor changes to the game Mrs. P, so it doesn’t take so long to play – nothing major mind you – just some things to make it a little more interesting and keep things moving along.”

A chuckled a bit. I used to have “house rules” when I played back in the day myself. “No problem, guys. Who goes first?”

“You do Mrs. P. Spin the wheel and move your token. Oh I’m so going to win this game,” David said as he finished counting out the money.

I spun the wheel and the number 4 came up and I advanced my piece. “There are a lot of real-life principles at work in this game,” I announced proudly as I steered my piece towards the college route. “You can learn a lot by playing this.”

“Oh David and I have discovered a lot already. I’ll bet you can even learn a few things too as unexpected real life events come along.”

They both laughed at Kristy’s comment which I took as just trying to psyche me out.

After several rounds those two did as I expected, both choosing a job over an education and were way out in front. I on the other hand did the sensible thing and chose college. When my turn came around again I landed on a square requiring me to pick a card. Both the teens were giggling their heads off knowing full well these cards usually spelled some looming disaster mimicking real life drama.

The card said: “Join a sorority and pass an initiation. Give your top and bra to the player on your left.”

My heart began pounding as I looked at my opponents. My first thought was that my imagination was running wild and that my mind was playing tricks on me, after all, it had been a while since my husband and I fooled around. Sex was all I was thinking about lately. I looked at the card again.

“What the hell?!” I exclaimed not believing my eyes. “This can’t be right?” I quickly turned the card over and looked at the flip side and the game logo was professionally printed there like it was on all the other cards. The card looked legit so I read it again a THIRD time.

“What’s it say, Mrs. P? Did your car break down and you have an unexpected repair expense? Your friendly banker has a loan waiting for you,” David said waving a handful of play money in my direction. “It’ll cost you though.”

“Um no . . .”

“So what’s it say?” Kristy asked.

“This can’t be . . .” I said again, “it just can’t. They didn’t have cards like this when I played.”

They both laughed at my comment. “Things change. You have to get up with the times, Mrs. P. Now what’s the card say and do you need a loan?”

I blushed profusely as I held up my card to read it aloud. I could barely get the words out. When I had finished Kristy didn’t seem fazed at all. “That’s what happens when you choose college over getting a job right away. That’s all part of college life, ya know – hazings and drunken parties. You should have just followed our example, Mrs. P. Now you have to hand ‘em over.” She said as she held out her hand.

“You don’t actually expect me to sit here TOPLESS in front of you two, do you?”

The two of them looked at me as if my question made no sense. “Are you trying to cheat, Mrs. P? What kind of example are you setting for us by not adhering to the rules?”

“NO, I’m NOT trying to cheat! What kind of mother would I be if I exposed myself to you two? That’s absurd!”

“Absurd? We’re just playing a game. Thousands of people play this all the time. It’s really popular with the kids at school.”

Yeah, I’ll bet it is, I thought to myself as I just sat there shaking my head.

“Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I should have known that she was too old to be cool about playing a common board game with us.” David said as he began putting the money away.

“Now hold on, I didn’t say I wasn’t going to play. I just . . . well, you know . . .”

Both teens just sat there looking at me without saying a word.

“It’s just . . . oh come on,” I finally blurted out as David resumed putting the play money back into the game box. “This is ridiculous. Have you guys actually played this game this way?”

“Heck yeah, we do it all the time. Some cards are rather silly, others are frustrating and well a few can be embarrassing but it’s all in fun.”

“Besides,” Kristy added rather calmly, “WE play by the rules no matter what. It’s just a game. Don’t tell me you’ve never heard of sorority initiations.”

“Don’t be silly, of COURSE I’ve heard of initiations. I just never expected, you know, to find a card like that.”

“Well, now you’ve found one. Are you playing or not?”

Tami Lynn and the Game of Life (ENF, Reluctant Public Nudity, Mild Bondage)
Chapter 2

I felt a strange sense of fear and excitement both welling up in my mind. Could I really strip off my blouse and bra in front of these two? They were both acting like this was something common place. Maybe that’s how the younger set does things these days. Maybe I AM a little out of touch – even IF I’m just barely in my . . . well just a little older than they are.

“Well . . .” they said in unison.

My rational brain said I should just quit – that something wasn’t right about all this but I found myself actually unbuttoning my shirt. I kept hearing this strange voice saying “it’s only a game.” Besides, the darker side of me was planning on holding them to all the rules when it was their turn. I wondered how far they’d go and if they’d chicken out when the shoe was on the other foot.

As I undid the second button, I became aware that I was sitting across from the large dining room window that faced the street. The curtains were open and I could clearly see cars driving past on the road. If I continued with this and got completely topless anyone walking on the sidewalk or driving past my house and happened to look in would be able to see me. What if it was one of my neighbors? By the time I had undid the third button my heart had starting beating rapidly and I felt the first vestiges of moisture welling up below. Was I really going to go through with this? The look of anticipation on my two guests was unmistakable. I was pretty sure they thought that I was going to chicken out – that there was no way I was going to show my naked boobs to them yet their expressions told a different story: that they knew I was going to do it. They were probably right. Still, any minute now I knew my conscience would rear its ugly head and I‘d stop myself before I went too far. So far I was just teasing them but if I kept this up I’d be doing much more than that!! Just the thought of doing that was so naughty and out of character for me. I NEVER do such things; though I will admit it’s the stuff of many fantasies in my head late at night – exposing myself to strangers - but it was all just fantasy. This was real! Still, like they said, it’s a different world now with people sexting nude pictures to perfect strangers and thinking nothing of it; other people are flashing their bits at concerts and car races; and even others having private webcam shows. Was I really THAT much of a prude that I couldn’t engage in a little harmless game in the privacy of my own home?

In no time at all I was actually sitting topless in my own kitchen! If my husband walked in right now he’d kill me for sure. He would NEVER understand this situation at all no matter how I tried to explain it. I handed my top and bra to Kristy and she put them under the table. I couldn’t believe I was actually doing this! My nipples were so tight and swollen betraying my state of arousal yet I was totally embarrassed. Both of my opponents kept looking at me for some time. It was cute the way they pretended to fiddle with their tokens or straighten their money all the while stealing glances at me sitting there topless! These kids were my son’s age for Pete’s sakes. It was their silly grins that really got to me though. I couldn’t help but wonder what they were thinking.

“Um . . . Mrs. P, I think you’ve got some dirt or grease or something under your left boob there,” David said pointing right at my chest! My Gawd! He had to draw attention to the one thing that I always fixated on, the one imperfection that my eye is always drawn to when I stare at myself in the mirror. Now I KNEW he had been scrutinizing my chest, studying every detail. I blushed all the more.

“Oh this,” I said trying to sound confident all the while realizing that my voice had risen at least two octaves about its normal pitch. “That isn’t dirt, it’s a beauty mark. I was born with it.” I then subconsciously raised my arms up on my elbows again to shield myself from his gaze.

“Oh I want to see . . . show me,” Kristy pleaded almost excitedly as if she was being left out of seeing something interesting.

“I sighed, turned in my seat to face her and quickly lowered my arms. “See, It’s nothing really,” I said once again trying to act like I was confident as I felt my nipples tightening even more. Kristy leaned in to get a better look and reached out her hand as if she was going to touch it. I immediately turned away from her before she had the chance and changed the subject. “So . . . whose turn is it?”

I sat their tingling all over trying my best to shield myself without looking ridiculous as the game continued. Just then another horrifying thought occurred to me – the front door was unlocked! ANYONE could walk in and catch me this way! My son’s friends had a habit of doing that if they thought he was home. I really needed to get up and lock it but that would only draw attention to myself once again after they had finally settled in concentrating on playing so I just decided to leave things be and sat there, nervous and breathing rather rapidly. Spin after spin came and went and nothing more happened than advancing the game tokens around the board. Then it happened. Kristy landed on a square that required her to pick a card.

“Oh MAN!” she exclaimed rather angrily as she threw her card face down on the table. “I HATE that card!”

I was so giddy I could barely stand it. Now she’ll have to adhere to the rules. “What’s it say?” I asked coyly. “Go on read it to us.”

Kristy reluctantly picked up the card and sighed. Oh this was going to be good, I thought. I could just feel it! I wondered how SHE was going to like losing some of HER clothes or doing something equally embarrassing.

“You come down with the flu and lose a week’s pay.”

“What?!” I said hardly believing that was what it really said. “Give me that card.” I demanded and snatched it from her hand with such speed I think it startled her.

“You come down with the flu and lose a week’s pay,” I repeated. Kristy was telling the truth.

Counting out the required amount of cash from her savings she whined, “Man, I’ll never get enough to buy that house! David is going to win. Just look at all HIS money.”

“That’s LIFE,” David chortled.

We played on. Maybe this game was legit. I still couldn’t believe the card I had drawn. Was that the only weird card in the deck? My how things have changed, I thought as I wondered if my boys ever played this game with their friends . . . their girlfriends . . . OMG that thought was too horrible to think about – my boys seeing a another girl topless! Even though he was certainly of age to date, no shameless hussy was going to corrupt my son!

I was brought back to reality when I was reminded that it was once again my turn. I spun the wheel and moved my token – onto another yet spot requiring me to pick a card. Part of me felt this was a set up but there was no way that could be. It was all a game of chance. When it was my turn, I was the one that spun the wheel and where it landed was unpredictable. No way could this be a set up. Nervously I picked a card.

“A storm damages your car. Sell your pants to the banker to cover your loss.”

“WHAT THE . . .”

I looked at David skeptically. He HAD to have had a hand in this somehow. I just knew it, but how?

“What’s the matter, Mrs. P? Need a loan from the bank?”

“Not exactly, it seems I have to sell you my pants to cover damage to my car.”

“Oh I had that card last week! What a bummer,” Kristy said sympathetically. “LIFE sucks sometimes.”

In for a penny – in for a pound I guess. I had come this far. To protest now would seem foolish. I carefully undid the snap on my jeans and clumsily slid them off while managing to stay seated in my chair. At least the table kept me covered as I handed the pants over to our designated banker. I felt like I was someone playing strip poker back in high school but this wasn’t one of my fantasies!

Once again the game continued. I must admit that despite my rather embarrassing lack of attire I was doing rather well in the game. Like I had thought, going to college was the right choice and I was racking up the cash and the assets on the board – something which I went to great lengths to point out to my opponents at every opportunity! I was really having fun and yes, the mother in me couldn’t resist a little subtle sharing of my more mature insights on life.

It was fun to watch those two get frustrated by their choices but it was even more fun watching them sneer at me whenever I passed them by. I was actually winning.

Naturally I landed on another square and had to pick a card. You guessed it. It said, “Wardrobe malfunction costs you your clothes.”

Clothes? What clothes? I only had my panties left!! I consoled myself with the fact that I was indeed winning and it wouldn’t be long before the game ended. I am so competitive sometimes – too competitive for my own good, which often clouds my judgment. I took off my last remaining cover and was about to hand them over to David but I was too embarrassed to give him something so intimate. Instead I just tossed them across the kitchen and they landed in the sink making them both laugh out loud.

Thank heavens for my big kitchen table! It hid a multitude of sins if you get my drift.

David and Kristy both had to pick cards – one losing a turn and the other coughing up a large amount of play money to cover an unexpected expense.

Only twelve more squares to go and I would win. I had the cash and the assets to beat them both. Then I landed on that fateful square and had to pick another card.

“Go directly to jail.”

HEY! There’s no jail card in the Game of LIFE. Before I could react David was behind me handcuffing my hands behind my back!

“What in the hell do you think you are doing?!”

“Oh this is what we do when a player has to go to jail.” Kristy explained. “It’s just until after your next turn. It’s sort of one of our house rules. It was David’s idea and we all sort of go along when we play.”

“But . . . but . . . I don’t like this. Take them off.”

“Oh relax Mrs. P. You can still play. I’ll spin the wheel when it’s your turn and move your token for the next turn,” David said dismissively and returned to his seat and began playing again. He acted as if sitting across from a totally naked woman was the most normal thing in the world!

When my turn came around I had a number high enough to end the game. I also knew I had the most cash and assets. “WOOHOO!” I shouted as David moved my token. “I WIN!! Not bad for a mom, eh? Now get these things off me!”

David told me to calm down and congratulated me on my win as he rummaged through the large manila envelope he took out of the game box that had contained the handcuffs.

“Um . . . Kristy . . . do you have the key?”

“What key? Oh to the handcuffs? No, I haven’t touched it. It should be in the envelope like it always is.”

“Well it’s not there.”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT’S NOT THERE?” I yelled in a panic. “My family will be home in a while! How am I going to explain this?!”

“Calm down, Mrs. P. It’s here somewhere. It must have fallen out. Give me a minute, we’ll find it.”

Chapter 3

The two of them looked everywhere in earnest but came up empty handed.

“When was the last time we used these, Kristy?” David asked as he continued looking.

“It was last weekend when we played at Mark’s house, remember? He ended up in jail. You don’t think he has the key do you?”

“I don’t know. It could be anywhere. I played at Eddie’s house yesterday and Frank’s the day before that but I can’t remember if we used them or not.”

“Somebody had better think of something fast. My family is due home soon!

I couldn’t believe how STUPID I had been to allow myself to get into this situation. Now I was completely naked, handcuffed with my hands behind my back and no one had the Fricken Key!!

“Oh well,” Kristy said, “That’s LIFE!”

David continued to look for the key. I began to panic as all I could think about was getting caught like this by my sons or worse my husband! “DO SOMETHING!” I shouted angrily. “This is all your fault, you know.”

“Okay, I get it, Mrs. P. Calm down. This wasn’t done on purpose. Honestly, this has never happened before. I’m sure the key is at one of the places we played the game this week. We’ll go and try and track it down.”

“You’re not leaving me here like this! You can’t! How do I know that you’ll come back and if someone comes over and catches me like this I’m screwed. Oh, no . . . I’m coming with you.”

“Suit yourself, Mrs. P. but we have to hurry. If the key is at Mark’s house, which is where I think it is since he was the last one that wore these, then there is no time to lose. He goes to practice every Saturday at 3:00pm, and won’t be back until very late tonight.”

“Come on Mrs. P.” Kristy said obviously stressed. “Let’s get going!” She grabbed my elbow and together we headed for the door. My head was spinning as the thoughts raced through my head. All I could focus on was what would happen if they couldn’t locate the key.

Before I knew it we were traveling down the road in David’s car, my head still in a fog as Kristy sat in the front seat trying to reassure me that this was no big deal and that it will all work out. Slowly I began to calm down and get a hold of myself as she kept saying encouraging things. It was then that I realized that I was naked! I was sitting in David’s car handcuffed and completely naked! What the heck was I thinking? How could I have walked outside my own home in my own neighborhood completely bare?

I looked over the seat back and was about to tell David to take me back home when I saw how fast he was going. “DAVID, SLOW DOWN!! You want to get pulled over by the Police? I’m NAKED back here you know!!!”

“Oh . . . sorry, Mrs. P, I was just trying to get there as quick as I could. You’re right. I’ll be careful.”

His apology made his girlfriend laugh. “Seriously? You want him to slow down? That’s rich. You were like all panic-city a moment ago shouting ‘hurry up’ and ‘can’t this car go any faster?’”

I wondered how SHE would like it if the situation was reversed.

Shortly thereafter we pulled into a driveway of a typical suburban house. “You guys wait here,” David said as he opened his door. “I’ll go see if he has it.” With that he left us sitting in the car as I nervously fidgeted in the back seat while he went up the short walk to the front door. I saw him talking to this Mark guy gesturing with his hands for several moments and then the two of them started laughing. I just knew they were laughing about ME! “What in the hell is so funny?” I blurted out almost without thinking.

Then the two of them started heading towards the car! What was he thinking?! Surely he wasn’t going to expose me to this guy I didn’t know. He was and he did.

“Hey Mrs. Patterson,” this new boy called out through the passenger’s side window as I did my best to cover up by leaning forward in my seat. With my hands secured behind my back there wasn’t much I could do to block his view. I’m afraid all I did was make my breasts dangle – something that I’m sure this guy Mark enjoyed to no end. Then I realized that he had called me by my name! Did he know me? Did he know my son? Oh hell, if he did know my son I’m sure he couldn’t wait to tell him all about how he saw his mother naked in the backseat of a car parked in his driveway!

Kristy reached over and pushed a button on David’s arm rest that opened my window and David then leaned his head inside the car. “Mark says he HAD the key but didn’t know what it was after he found it so he traded it to a college kid named Billy Emerson who lives a couple of miles up the road. This Billy dude said he needed a key just like it for some reason so Mark sold it to him.”

“Oh shit!”

“MRS P!” Kristy exclaimed mockingly. “Cussing in front of us innocent students? Tsk, tsk.”

“Oh CAN it, Sweetcakes and let’s go find this Billy character and get that key!”

“Whatever you say, Mrs. P.,” David said as he headed around the back of the car. Just as he was opening the driver’s side door, Mark opened the back door next to me and climbed inside the vehicle!

“What the hell do you think you are doing?” I cried as I tried to move as far away from him as I could as he slid over into the seat sitting right next to me. Mark just grinned at me and kept looking up and down my body taking it all in.

David turned around in his seat and said, “He has to go with us, Mrs. P. He’s going to show me where Billy lives. A guy can get lost in this huge subdivision if he didn’t know his way around. Without Mark I’d never find this place. We could be going in circles for hours.

“Oh alright, if he MUST go, let’s get on with it but does he have to drool at me all the time?”

“Mark, get a grip, dude,” David chastised his friend all the while trying to suppress a chuckle and then proceeded to drive on.

Sitting so close to this very virile-looking young man I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. I tried not to look at him as he drove along but I couldn’t help noticing that he was tenting in his trousers. I had to smile at that. I still had it!

Every now and then the boy would should out, “turn here,” or “take a right at the stop sign,” and David would comply. Each time he leaned forward to give a direction he sat down closer and closer to me, eventually ending up with his right leg touching my bare left leg., I was already sitting next to the passenger door so I couldn’t move away from him. I just had to sit there and endure it.

The touch of his leg against my bare flesh made me grow wetter and wetter. I worried that he would notice or that I’d leave a damp snail track on the seat that David would notice after this ordeal was over. It didn’t help matters that whenever I looked over at Mark he was grinning from ear to ear as if he was in on a private joke or something. It was creeping me out to say the least.

My thoughts were interrupted when we turned into a very expensive looking driveway. We had to pass through an open iron gate in the center of a large brick privacy fence. The driveway was quite long, about 300 feet or so, that meandered through a HUGE front lawn that belonged to a rather impressive looking three story house.

In the field about a dozen college-aged men were playing what looked to be a game of soccer.

“Stop here.” Mark shouted to our driver. “Billy is over there playing.”

David stopped the car as I cowered as low as I could in the backseat. “I’ll go see if he has it,” Mark said as he left the car. Why did I have the feeling of Deja vu?

I saw Mark talking to this Billy guy for several moments and just like before he too began laughing and soon all the other boys started laughing as well. I wanted to die.

After a few moments, Mark came walking back over to our car. David rolled down our windows so we could hear what he had to say. “He said he’s got a couple of keys like the ones we’re looking for that might do the trick. We have to follow him to the guest house out back and he’ll try them out. He’s pretty sure one of them will work.”

“Follow him out where?! Why can’t he just bring the keys here? I’m not going to expose myself to that crowd. It’s bad enough just sitting here as it is.”

“I don’t think I’d risk making him mad at this point,” Mark said looking back over his shoulder. “He wasn’t too happy about the idea of interrupting his game. In fact when I first told him about our situation and needing the key he told me to get lost! It was only when I explained that you were naked and needed to get unlocked that he reluctantly said he’d help.”

“That’s just rude,” I said angrily.

“Yeah, I know, right? But you know how those rich bastards are. They think the world revolves around them. Let’s just do this his way and get it over with and get out of here before you’re missed at home.”

Mark had a point. As humiliating as this was I would rather face them than my family.
Okay FINE, as long as I can get free of these damn things . . . that’s the last time I EVER play that stupid game with you guys, I can tell you that for sure!”

Mark opened the back door and I reluctantly attempted to get out of the car. I stumbled back into the seat twice because I couldn’t get enough leverage and momentum without the use of my hands. Mark reached over and took hold of one of my arms and helped me outside. As soon as I took my first step a gentle breeze hit my body sending a sharp tingling up my spine and Goosebumps appeared all over my skin accentuating my nakedness!

I immediately looked around to see if I was visible to the busy street but fortunately that brick privacy fence screened me from passing cars. Still, the very sound of the vehicles on the road beyond the wall was VERY unnerving!

The four of us walked over to the guys in the middle of the field. Soon we were surrounded on all sides by at least a dozen of them all giggling and looking me over. I was definitely the center of attention – not a bad feeling for a girl but I would have preferred it under different circumstances.

“Well, missy, you HAVE gotten yourself into a mess, haven’t you?” The Billy dude said in a rather condescending manner. “She’s rather cute, isn’t she guys?” to which they all mutter affirmative responses. “Are you sure you want to get out of those things? I mean we could always use another player and with your hands secured like that there’s no way you could cheat, is there?”

“I’m sure,” I said trying to hold back the flippant remark I really wanted to say.

“Well, let’s get going. I keep odds and ends that I collect like that in the guest house. Follow me.”

Soon the entire circle of people started walking with me handcuffed and naked right in the middle. The musky, manly smell of all those athletic guys and the eroticism of the situation were starting to get to me. The farther we walked the tighter the circle got. Soon I couldn’t see David or Kristy – just Mark and a whole bunch of strangers.

Chapter 4

Then I felt a hand playfully grope my butt and I let out a small shriek. “Stop that!” I yelled –okay said rather impishly trying not to escalate the situation. Of course the fact that everyone was giggling didn’t help the tone of my response as part of me wanted to laugh as well. The whole scene was rather absurd.

Then someone did it again and I heard the response – “Hey, she’s soft! Feel her skin, guys. She’s as soft as a newborn baby!”

In like a nanosecond there were hands groping me all over – not harshly but gently and playfully. Still, there were hands on my butt, my back, my legs and my boobs and there wasn’t a thing I could do about it! The laughter was loud and continuous! I felt like I was one of those women on “Girls Gone Wild” or something. The more I tried to protest the more I ended up laughing as fingers began tickling me and stroking my sides. Truth-be –told, I was rather enjoying myself as this was all done in fun and I couldn’t really blame them as I WAS naked and they were a bunch of young, good-looking college kids.

Then someone crossed the line and ran a finger between my legs! “HEY! She’s wet!!”

I screamed bloody murder at that point and the finger was suddenly gone. If I was honest, despite my protestations, I was secretly enjoying this even though I was totally embarrassed. I screamed, well for two reasons: one, it was what any woman would have done. I wasn’t a slit or anything and, two, I was so close to cuming in front of them and I didn’t want that to happen. I did, but I didn’t if that makes any sense. Billy rebuked his friends, “HEY, easy does it. I don’t want to wake my parents, okay.” The boys settled down and the circle relaxed away from me a bit. I began to feel safe again as Billy clearly controlled this mob but deep down inside I wanted that finger again!

I was so incredibly wet and so very horny right then and there. The very idea of being the damsel in distress is the subject of many of my fantasies and here it was playing out in real life. Part of me wondered what it would be like to be ravished by the hunks but my brain kept reminding me of how dangerous and foolish that idea was. Damn brain!

When we got to the little guest house out back, Billy opened the door and we all filed inside. With so many of us in one room it got cramped in a hurry and I felt bodies all pressing against mine. I wasn’t sure but at one point I even thought I felt someone’s hard-on pushing against my butt, but perhaps that was just my imagination. Truthfully knowing that this mom could still get college guys aroused was rather a nice compliment so when it happened again I just smiled and didn’t complain. I allowed myself to relish the moment – as long as nothing else happened, I was okay with it.

I watched as Billy rummaged through several drawers and finally produced three odd looking keys. “Let’s see if one of these will work.”

I felt the boner-guy back away as Billy walked around behind me. When I felt Billy’s hand against my butt cheeks as he lifted my restrained hands I let out an audible gasp.

“What. You LIKE this?”

“No . . . um, the metal was cold against my skin. It, ah, felt good when you moved it away.”

“Uh huh . . .” he replied as if he totally disbelieved me. “Just hold still a minute . . . nope not that one. Let’s try this one.”

I felt the second key entering the locking mechanism and my hands jiggled as Billy wrestled with the cuffs. “Nope . . . not this one either?”

My hopes of getting out of this were fading fast. There was only one more Key to try; surely this would be the one . . . oh please let this be the one, I silently pleaded to myself.

The last key was inserted into the lock, but after much effort I was still trapped.

“NOW what do we do?” I cried almost in desperation.

“Hey, dude,” Billy said to David, “where’d you get the cuffs?”

“I got them at Sinful Delights on third and main.”

“Well if I were you I’d take her there. Surely they would have something to get her loose. I’ve tried everything I have and nothing.”

That sounded like a plan to me. Despite my lack of clothing I wanted nothing more than for this ordeal to be over. “What are we waiting for?” I asked David. “Let’s get going. I’m running out of time!”

David, Kristy, Mark and I all headed out of the guest house followed by the rest of the horde. Before I knew what was happening I realized that everyone was intent on following us to that store! “Everyone doesn’t need to go,’ I said to the crowd before getting into our car.

“Are you kidding?” Someone said, “We wouldn’t miss this for the world!”

“What about your game?”

“It’ll keep,” Billy said with an evil grin. “It’ll keep.”

Soon a parade of cars was literally following our every turn until we ended up in a seedier part of town with flashing neon lights and wildly painted buildings in bawdy colors. It was a good thing it was still daylight. If this part of town looked so creepy during the day I could only imagine what it must have looked like at night!

The business, Sinful Delights, had a silhouette of a naked woman on the sign above the building and the words – “Erotic accessories for the discriminating man.”

Discriminating man indeed! Low-life, cheating husband was probably more accurate but then who was I to judge. David managed to find a parking place in the small gravel lot out back while rest of the guys parked along the street out front necessitating them to pay the parking meters that the city enforced.

I informed David that I was going to wait out here but he convinced me that I was in no position to bargain with the owner; that I was lucky that they would even give me the time of day let alone help me. After much arguing and seeing a few weird-looking guys exit the building heading to their vehicles out back I decided that I’d be safer inside than out.

With a little help, I reluctantly once again exited our vehicle and was escorted handcuffed and naked towards the pink painted door at the back of building. I had no idea what I would find in this store as I had never been in such a place before. My heart was pounding. This was a public place after all and I was NAKED! I could get thrown out or worse, arrested!

“Guys, I’m not so sure about this . . .” I protested in a panic as David was just about to open the door. “I could get into trouble – heck YOU could get into trouble . . . we ALL could get into trouble!”

“Relax,” he said calmly. “If you’re worried about the way you are dressed, don’t be. You’ll fit right in.”

Without a moment’s hesitation he opened the door. The first thing that hit me was the pungent smell of Lysol disinfectant. The place literally reeked of the stuff! I didn’t have to wonder why and that thought almost made me gag.

At the counter was an intimidating fat lady who looked to be in her fifties. She was busy chewing gum and watching some program on a small TV on the counter as she sat on a bar stool. She looked up from her program as the door opened and looked me over and without saying a word went right back to watching her program.

I couldn’t believe it. She acted like it was perfectly normal for a woman to waltz right in completely naked! Before David spoke up I went right to the counter to apologize. “Look, I’m sorry about not having anything on. I just . . .”

The lady looked me over once again. “Hey, you got, flaunt it, that’s what I say. Don’t make no never mind to me. If I looked like you, I’d dress like that too.”

“What?”

“Look, as long as you don’t turn any tricks or sell any drugs you can parade around here with a dildo up your butt and I wouldn’t care, Heck, it might be good for business!” She then went back to watching her program chewing her gum.

Just then an older man came up to the counter with several obscene looking DVD’s that he wanted to buy. He gave me a perverted smile and licked his lips.

“That’ll be $84.50,” the gum-smacking woman said as she bagged his items in a plain paper bag.

Several men were in the store all looking over the various sex merchandise. They all were watching me – only returning their gaze to the counters in front of them whenever I caught them staring at me.

As the man at the register picked up his bag he looked me over once again and smiled – “Nice,” he said, “VERY nice.” Though his comment was lewd and suggestive I couldn’t help but smile back at him. He WAS paying me a compliment after all and I liked it.

As soon as he left the store, the others in our party came into the building.

“See . . .” the lady said, “I TOLD you that you’d be good for business! Look around boys. I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for.”

Billy came up to the counter and took charge. “My friend here has locked herself into these cuffs and can’t get out. We were wondering if you could help us find a key that would fit.

The lady got up from her stool and walked around behind me. “Yeah, we sell these cuffs. They’re the top of the line too, not that cheap stuff with the fake fur and flimsy aluminum. They’re the real deal; they’ll last forever. They’re over there on the wall. You’re in luck too. If it’s a key you need there are only 6 types of keys for these models. One of those packages is bound to have a key that fits.”

“Thanks!” David said and began quickly walking towards the wall.

“They’re on sale today too, only $125 each.”

“WHAT?” I exclaimed. “$125.00!!!!”

“They’re a bargain at that price. They normally sell for $189.”

“We can’t afford to buy all those just to find the right key! That would cost a fortune!” Billy protested. “Can’t we just . . .”

“Open the packages one by one until you find the right key? Nothing doing,” she said firmly. “I’ve got a business to run. You open ‘em, you buy ‘em.”

“But we’re just a bunch of poor college kids in debt up to our eyeballs with student loans. We can’t afford to buy all of those just to find a key.” Some other boy said that had come with us.

“Not my problem.”

“Look,” I said as softly and sweetly as I could. “I’m in a bind here – literally. We both know that even if all these kids combined there money you’d be lucky to get $50 dollars, let alone the money to buy all of those. Isn’t there some compromise we can reach . . . please?”

Chapter 5

The lady looked at me for some time all the while chewing her gum. “I guess maybe we can. I’ll let your boys look for a key without having to BUY all the packages IF you’ll give me an hour modeling one of my leather corsets.”

“What?” I said half in a whisper. You want me to wear a corset in this store for an hour?”

“No . . .”

“WHEW! That’s a relief! For a minute there I thought you . . .”

“I want you to model a leather corset in the store window that faces the street! Like I said, you’re good for business.”

“But surely I can wear . . .”

“No . . . just the corset. Give me an hour and your boys can find the key if that’s what they want. But that’s my final offer. No modeling, no key. This is business. It’s not my problem that your boys lost a key.”

I cautiously edged my way over close to the display window facing the sidewalk and street that she was talking about and carefully peered outside. My Gosh I’d be so exposed! The window was a huge floor to ceiling glass opening. There was a two foot platform on the floor which showcased some plastic busts of leatherwear. I’d have to stand on that elevated platform which would make me ever so visible!! I also noticed people would occasionally walk by on their way other stores in the area and the cars! The street was a busy thoroughfare and traffic was almost constant. To top it all off there was a traffic-light about 60 feet to the right of the window. When the light was red cars would occasionally back up past the store window and drivers would just sit there for several minutes waiting for the light to change – a perfect opportunity to gawk at my naked body! In an hour’s time I’d been seen naked by hundreds and hundreds of people!!

My heart was pounding just thinking about it.

“Are you sure about this?” I asked with my voice squeaking from fear. “I mean, couldn’t you get in trouble for this?”

“It wouldn’t be me that gets in trouble, sweetie. Besides, look around. Do you think people like these – HORNY GUYS - would ever complain?”

She was right of course. What choice did I have? I felt safe with all those athletic looking guys around so I agreed to her terms.

The fat lady came out from behind the counter and went through a curtain to a back area and came back with an ornate black leather corset. She proceeded to fasten it around my waist and when she was done she stepped back to admire her handiwork. I saw my reflection in the mirror at a distance. The effect of the handcuffs forcing my hands behind my back and the tightness of the corset combined to push up my boobs a bit so that they and my nipples poked out in an obscene fashion. The corset came only to my belly button so my lower pelvis was still completely exposed. I had hoped for much more covering, though wearing only a corset I didn’t see how that was possible.

When she helped me up on the platform the first thing I noticed was how bright the sunlight was that cascaded through the window. “Damn, it’s so bright! It hurts my eyes,” I complained as I turned my head away.

“Can she wear my sunglasses,” Billy asked as he removed a pair from his top pocket.

“Don’t see no harm in that,” the matron said as she headed for the counter. Billy put the glasses on my face and they helped. At least no one could see my eyes. I tried to tell myself that maybe with these on nobody would recognize me. After all I WAS still in my home town.

As I stood there watching the cars go by I tried telling myself that I was just a mannequin. If I held still enough people would hardly notice me. Surely they were used to seeing mannequins and busts of erotic clothing in this window. Why, people would hardly pay any attention to me.

WRONG!!

I no sooner had that thought out of mind’s voice when a young couple came walking arm in arm down the sidewalk. Something must have caught the man’s eye as he stopped and did a double take and quickly turned his girlfriend towards the window! I tried to hold perfectly still but my breathing was so labored I was sure they could see my chest heaving. I could only hope that they wouldn’t notice.

THEY DID!

The girl pointed her finger right at my wet crotch and began laughing. The man pointed as well and then the bastard WAVED at me! He actually waved at me as if I was going to wave back at them. The joke was on him. I couldn’t even if I wanted to. Seeing them laugh at me and staring at my body for so long really began to get to me. If I had thought I was aroused before I was ever so mistaken. I could literally feel the moisture oozing from my sex.

Then it happened. The man began waving to someone down the sidewalk to my left. I dared not move a muscle, however, lest I draw attention to myself. I didn’t have long to wait to see what he was up to. Two more young couples came up to the window and joined the others in laughing and pointing. I wanted to run away but I couldn’t. I didn’t dare. With my hands restrained I surely fall if I tried probably breaking something in the process.

Then one of the women tapped one of the other women on the shoulder and point at my chest. What the heck was she doing, I wondered? Then it occurred to me. She was pointing at my birth mark. She HAD to be. Was it visible? I didn’t know for sure with this corset but there wasn’t anything else I could think about that would cause her to point at my left chest. I started to blush!! That mark could identify me if it ever came up in casual conversation if my husband and I were out with friends.

I could hear it now, “did you know there was a naked lady in the window at Sinful Delights and she had the most adorable birthmark under her left breast . . .” to which I could hear my husband saying, “You don’t say . . . a birthmark, huh? Honey, you have one of those!” Why, I’d be screwed for sure! How many women in this town could have a birthmark like that in the exact same spot as me?

To my horror and relief I soon discovered that it wasn’t my birthmark that this woman was pointing to as I suddenly felt a hand reach around me from behind and grab my left boob and gave it a long playful squeeze! There was no doubt now that I wasn’t a mannequin as I quickly turned to see who was accosting me and saw that it was Billy!

I could hear the crowd’s laughter right through the window. It was so humiliating!!

Eventually the group moved on leaving me alone in the window for a moment. As I had feared, cars would line up in front of the shop waiting for the light to change and many drivers would do a double take after spotting me. Most would smile and twice I even got a thumbs-up!! That simple gesture made me feel good as I knew then that people appreciated my body!

Though I was literally mortified at the very thought that I was posing basically nude in a sleazy adult establishment – a place that normally I would have ever even been caught dead driving by let alone actually entering inside – I was actually enjoying myself. Here I was living out a fantasy of mine. I may never get this opportunity again. I surely wasn’t the type to even walk about with the zipper down on my pants without totally losing it. I would NEVER do such a thing like this on my own.

I began wiggling my body whenever people walked by or were stopped in their cars just to draw attention to myself. When they gave the first inkling of looking at me I’d immediately freeze. The looks I received were priceless!!

Just as I was about to bring myself off the lady said that my time was up.

“It’s been an hour already? It can’t be. I just got up here.”

“Afraid so sweetie,” she said as she helped me off the platform. Billy took off his sunglasses and returned them to his pocket. “I guess your boys can start looking for the matching key if they want.”

I was about to thank her when she added, “Here, let me take these off of you first. It’ll be easier for them to try the keys that way.” I felt her fiddling with the cuff for a moment and then I felt a sudden snap and the cuffs fell away from my hands and into hers.

I immediately turned around. “You have a key? This whole time you had a key?”

No, I don’t have a key.” She said as she walked back to the counter. “Those cuffs have a quick release lever in the back. You don’t NEED a key to get out of them. Didn’t you know that?”

I gave the meanest, most profound angry look at the boys who all quickly made excuses and started running out of the store. “Why you bastards! You knew all the time, DIDN’T YOU?”

“Now Mrs. P. It was all in fun.” David said as I grabbed him forcibly by the collar. “Don’t do anything rash. You gotta admit you had fun didn’t you?”

“DID ALL THOSE OTHER BOYS KNOW? WHERE THEY IN ON IT TOO?”

David nodded his head in silence.

“Why I ought to . . .”

“Hey lady – take it outside. There’ll be no fighting in here else I call the cops!”

I shoved the poor boy out the door and we all headed for his car amid the hysterical laughter of all the college kids.

“Just tell me ONE thing . . . were those real game cards that I got?”

Kristy spoke up and answered for her boyfriend, “No. Mrs. P. David printed up new ones that we play with. Heck you got the easy ones. You should see some of the cards in that deck.”

“Those were the easy ones? What else could there be that might be harder?”

David laughed aloud at my question. “You’ll just have to play the game with us again sometime and see for yourself, that is if you like bondage games!”

As I got in his car and we headed back to my place I thought to myself, “You know, I just might have to do that.

THE END
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 4):
jean.amelotjeepsterfeline39493timerider

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Tami Lynn and the Game of Life

Post by jeepster »

Good story! Like the idea!