Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Ten (Ponygirl Play Date)

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Ten (Ponygirl Play Date)

Post by Mr. Smith »

(This story arc takes place in an alternative reality where legal slavery exists in the United States as depicted in the stories by Joe Doe, Carl Bradford, Gentlemanmariner and a number of others. I also want to thank Carl for his collaboration over the last few months as we developed our ponygirl stories, often bouncing ideas off of each other and for editing much of my work, which greatly improved the final product. All persons enslaved, involved in slavery operations or described in explicit sex scenes are aged 18 years or older.)

My internal clock quickly adjusted to my new circumstances. I now awoke a few minutes prior to our official wake up. Taking a moment to relish that warm comfortable feeling cuddling with Lindsey, I contemplated an explicit dream that I woke up to that left me horny with a throbbing pussy. In my fantasy I was a ponygirl hobbled in a stable being bred by a big stallion equipped with a good-sized cock, the stallion just happened to be Calum, as people casually walked by and I whinnied in bliss. After Mistress Kara had us “loosened up” with dildos last night I expected that we would be bred during pony play today, hence the unambiguous dream last night.

The dream focused my thoughts back on Calum and how much I missed my man. This new life of a slave had become so chaotic that I rarely had free moments to pine over my lost fiancé, except when I awoke early like this. How I longed to wake up once again engulfed in his strong arms as he held me close while spooning me. I adored those moments when I would roll over and just watch him sleep, sometimes running my fingers through his tousled hair or along his jawline feeling the stubble of his beard. Often I would awaken him with light kisses. His beautiful gray eyes would flutter open and I would lose myself in their depth as he uttered “good morning beautiful” or “my vision of loveliness” which was my personal favorite. God, I missed him so, his scent, the feel of his skin upon mine and the warmth of his body. Most importantly feeling loved as he held me safely in his sturdy arms. I missed him so much, especially those moments when ….

The lights flashed on, startling Lindsey awake to shouts from girls to get up and get moving. The chain attached to our collars released. As had become our morning ritual I rolled over and gave her a quick hug, kissed her on the cheek, whispering, “Together forever.” Then I quickly got out of the way as Lindsey’s “small bladder” leapt to her feet announcing her need to pee. She dragged me off to the bathroom to take care of business and our morning routine. Lindsey’s bladder always ensured that we were on time for our morning slave yoga.

This morning we were off to the Parker Center equine facility located somewhere on the outskirts of Dallas. It turned out that pony play was a rite of passage for Broadstone consorts. Part of the tradition included zero information for the new students as to what to expect from our tight-lipped sisters who had been there before us. The standard line was something along the lines of, “have fun” or “just enjoy it” followed by knowing giggles. The one thing they told us about was the “horse trailers” used to transport the ponygirls. They regaled us with stories of being dressed in our ponygirl outfits at the school, then walked into a “horse trailer” and restrained in the standing position together and left in the dark for the trip. Being pulled behind a loud F-150 spewing diesel fumes and driven by a tall overweight hygienically challenged redneck named Al all the way to the Parker Center. One lucky slave girl always gets to “slave tip” Al with her mouth before the girls are led out of the trailer. Three even told me that Al had an affinity for red-heads. Yikes! This sounded awful.

Lindsey and I were allowed to look up the Parker Center facility online in the days leading up to our pony play date. It was the preeminent ponygirl/boy training and recreational establishment in the region. It hosted harness racing, steeplechase, and dressage events. The center trained and stabled ponies with available “play” stables for “quality time” with your pony. There were also carriage trails where owners could go out into the country pulled by their ponies for picnics or just to get some fresh air. There was even a map with all of the randomly placed breeding stands that were available for use. All individuals participating in sexual activities on site, whether free or slave, were required to pass an Insta STD test validating they were disease free. This also meant that condoms were not required leaving some ponygirls a dripping mess if subject to multiple breedings.

The famous Breeding Barn Café, where patrons enjoyed fine dining or a drink at the bar, was located at Parker Center. The terraced seating was arranged such that ponygirls were hobbled in the middle of the establishment and bred by stallions as entertainment. Older ponygirls, often those who had given birth, were referred to as “mares” while younger women without children were called “fillies”. It was not uncommon for couples into pony play to have the ponygirl FINO wives hobbled and bred by a train of stallions while the husbands compared notes at the bar regarding their mare’s performance.

The sensors in their ponygirl tails apparently tracked their climaxes, announcing for all to see when a red siren-like light located above the breeding stand lit up. The website had a short video clip of a breeding depicting a humiliating scene where the poor ponygirl was tied down and vigorously pounded by a big well hung stallion. That red light kept turning on again and again and again, indicating that this particular mare was having a hell of a good time. There was also a patron breeding area out back aptly named the Petting Zoo where patrons, with the owner’s permission of course, could breed the ponygirls in private stalls.

As part of our research we learned that there were different types of ponygirls. Some were solely trained for competition in harness racing or the dressage events while others were jacks of all trades. The dressage events in my opinion were ballet in hooves while dressed like a horse. The male events were broken down into subcategories of stallions and geldings with the stallions concentrated in harness racing while the geldings focused on the dressage events.

All ponies at the center wore a specialized electronic choke collar that transforms any attempt at human speech into corresponding horse sounds. This effectively eliminated all normal forms of human communication. I giggled at the thought of how one of these would translate some of the expressions I made when climaxing into horse sounds. Lindsey being the type-A perfectionist even had me practicing tossing my head while whinnying and stomping my right hoof, making the universal pony gesture for yes.

This morning it was good to be naked again in slave yoga without restrictions. All three of my climaxes involved visualizing my Calum stallion breeding his little filly with his horse shaft. According to the Parker Center website, stallions have shafts, not cocks. It was nice to be able to start the day off right again. What did this say about me I wondered? At the end of slave yoga Mistress Kara again identified the six of us participating in pony play today. Each of us had to have three enemas during personal hygiene, eat an extra half can of slave chow and to meet Mistress Kara at her desk with a full water bottle at 7:50 a.m. sharp for inspection. After breakfast and getting cleansed and cleaned up we all passed inspection.

Security Officer Haynes was waiting for us and took control of us from Mistress Kara. We were advised by SO Haynes that she was responsible for getting us on our “horse trailer” for transportation to Parker Center and that she would accompany us for the trip. Then she led us away to a chorus of whinnies from our sisters who were enjoying our discomfort. Our “horse trailer” turned out to be an eight passenger van with tinted windows. Before boarding we were given “flip flops” for our feet. We were unrestrained for safety reasons and reminded that our collars could knock us out if we misbehaved. Finally, we were reminded that it was going to be a hot day in early June. SO Haynes directed us to empty our water bottles before arriving to insure we were properly hydrated and then we were off. Is there something wrong with me if deep down a part of me was still looking forward to “slave tipping” Al?

During our trip there was time to reflect upon my current situation with regards to my past life and my relationship with Calum. I was steadfast in my belief that Calum was searching for me and once found we would be reunited. This one constant kept me going. For some reason I did not feel as though I was unfaithful to Calum when having sex with Lindsey and my sister slaves. It simply did not feel like cheating because no men were involved. Today at the Parker Center I knew that I would have sex with a man at least once if not more. It was simply unavoidable. Mentally I had accepted this when I fell asleep last night but what did it say about my relationship with Calum if I enjoyed the sex acts by climaxing?

On that first morning when Amelia had dropped me off at the Big D, she had told me that being slave naked was liberating. In fact, she described me as slave inventory, a piece of livestock, telling me I had a free pass to have sex with another a man or woman and nobody would care because I was just living down to the lowly status of a slave, the pleasure slut which everyone saw me as now. Headmistress Spalding told me I had done nothing wrong having sex at the Big D because as a slave I had no choice, reminding me that I had no control over how my body was used. Dr. Allen encouraged me to view everything that I did as a slave as training to become a better wife to Calum.

If I enjoyed the sex was I a slut? My answer is no. A slut chooses to have sex with many partners while a slave lacks the ability to make that choice. So I was not a slut even if I ended up enjoying the sex. I would follow Amelia’s advice to embrace and enjoy this experience as best I could with the caveat that no matter what happened she would still love me. I was going to hold her to that promise as I longed to be reunited with my Calum.

Any unfaithfulness to Calum on my part involved my lack of honesty about starting the dance studio business that was my mother’s plan B. Once that lie took root it had taken on a life of its own. He had sensed that I did not want to go into business, telling me that he would support my decision either way. He never told me what he wanted me to do and I wish he had. I was confused. Did I go off birth control because I was ready to be a mother, was it to avoid starting a business or a little of both? Regardless, these were issues that the two of us still needed to work through and I knew we could because we were destined for each other. I was wondering how Calum was adapting to my absence when we arrived.

The Parker Center was huge with a number of large barns, two covered and lighted standard sized dressage arenas and two outdoor Olympic dressage arenas. We drove up to one of the many stables on the property where we were met by an intern named Penny Parker who led us into the tack room in the nearest stable.

En route we walked by a ponygirl getting bred. She was all decked out in her ponygirl regalia, horse blinders, anal plug tail tied up into a stump, bells jingling from her nipples and hands secured behind her back in an armbinder, bent face forward over a bar waist height with her bridle secured to the floor holding her head in place so that she could not look to the sides due to her blinders. Her feet were pulled apart and a rope attached to the armbinder around her wrists pulling her arms up, holding her in place bent over. One of the trainers was banging her hard while another was oiling up the cock of a stallion waiting his turn. Oh my god! The ponygirl was drooling like a wanton slut! She was making weird sexual horse sounds until she let out a loud high pitched wailing neigh while arching her back in a ponygasm, making my pussy water in anticipation. I overheard a stable hand refer to that orgasmic neigh as the “Call of the Ponygirl”. For some reason hearing this spiked my slave heat. The advice of my sisters to “have fun” and “just enjoy it” came to mind once again.

Once lined up in the tack room we were greeted by the Head Trainer Judith Parker who welcomed us to Parker Center before handing us off to Trainer Jo Estes and three interns, her niece Penny Parker, Bret Hansen and John Aillo.

“Collar,” ordered Trainer Estes.

All six of us quickly kneeled assuming the correct position by pulling our hair away from our necks. SO Haynes quickly removed our Broadstone collars while Trainer Estes promptly replaced them with Parker Center collars. Once the new collars were in place the interns put our hair into high ponytails and we were ordered to stand.

“You are at the Parker Center Equine Facility in Dallas, Texas. You have been enrolled at the Parker Center for training as a ponygirl. During the time you are here, you will be treated as a slave. I am required by law to tell you that the slave collar you were just fitted with can deliver a powerful and extremely painful electric shock if you attempt to leave this property without permission. The pony tails we use can also emit a debilitating shock and a less painful shock used for punishment. The collar and the tail are fitted with GPS devices. The tail also acts as a large vibrator and tracks when you climax. Additionally, all Parker Center employees are authorized to use any means deemed necessary to compel you to comply with all orders given to you, and those means include electrical shock and whipping. If you follow my instructions, you will not be hurt. Do you understand?" announced Trainer Estes.

We all answered in affirmative or at least we tried but only jumbled horse sounds came out. Quickly realizing that we were now voiceless Lindsey and I tossed our heads while whinnying and stomping our right feet, making the universal ponygirl gesture for yes. Thank god for Lindsey’s type A personality. Our other four sisters just looked around in confusion.

“You have been devoiced. Your collars only allow you to make horse sounds during your training here.” A loud happy wailing neigh emanated from the stable announcing another ponygasm interrupting her speech as my pussy throbbed at the sound. My slave heat spiked again as I fantasized how it would feel to sound the “Call of the Ponygirl” while being bred. “To survive here you will need to communicate as ponies. You two, step forward,” she said, as she pointed to Lindsey and me.

The two of us strode forward demonstrating how to say yes using the universal ponygirl gesture for yes. For no, we swung our heads sideways while making a “neigh” horse sound. Then we were given our pony names. I became Spice while Lindsey became Daisy and Sandy was renamed Bella followed by Rose, Flower and Blaze.

Then it was time to be shoed as they put it. The trainer knew my shoe size. We sat on benches as they put us into what could best be described as boots with small horseshoes on the bottom with the heel located far about the toes, much like wearing five or six inch heels. The boots rose almost to our knees and were laced tightly around our calves. When I stood I was standing on my fore feet, with my calves absorbing some of my weight similar to my experience with ballet. While walking around to get the feel for these boots I noticed that the horseshoe added weight to my feet making it awkward at first to walk before I quickly got the hang of it. Years of ballet had definitely prepared me for this moment.

Next came our 6” by 4” anal plug with tails that matched our hair color. It turned out that Aunt Judy was personally training her niece, Penny Parker, on her first week on the job after graduating from college. Aunt Judy noticed Lindsey’s eyes bulged out upon seeing the plug. Walking over to Lindsey, Aunt Judy stroked her on the cheek and then put a small device on the middle finger of her left hand.

“Penny, watch me use this finger vibrator to give Daisy here an orgasm. You need to learn how to properly manipulate the ponies for the tail insertion,” advised Aunt Judy.

Penny Parker was an extremely cute little green-eyed blonde, with a tight figure and oversized breasts that seemed unaffected by gravity. I also noticed that little Penny seemed scared of her own shadow. Penny had a look of wide-eyed fascination as Aunt Judy worked over Lindsey.

“Do not go straight for her clitoris. Work the vibrator around her pussy lips, push it in a little and then rub it around her clit,” explained Aunt Judy, as Lindsey’s pussy got wetter and her breathing became more labored. Soon I could smell her arousal.

“Once you have her on edge, and given time you will learn to read your pony’s arousal, you hone in on her happy button and push her over the edge like this,” she continued, as she circled Lindsey’s skittle with her magic finger.

The ponygasm building up within Lindsey bucked out of her body as she let out a happy whinny. I swear, Aunt Judy was a maestro bringing Lindsey to a frenzy in mere minutes. Now that is an efficient ponygirl trainer.

My turn! I wanted, no I needed my first ponygasm. How had I become a total climax chasing slut in less than a week? Penny hesitantly approached me with her finger vibrator on. Reaching down she started massaging my very moist pussy with the finger vibrator. It was weird. One moment she was hitting all of my buttons and then she became a klutz. This pattern persisted. I would be right on the edge and then she would mess it up. After being teased or edged one too many times I let out a frustrated whinny and stomped my hoof. Then it dawned on me, she knew her way around a woman’s vagina like an experienced lesbian but did not want her Aunt Judy to know.

“Penny, you’re not fooling me. Just finish it,” chuckled Aunt Judy. “I won’t tell your mother.”

Penny, face turning beet red as her aunt figured out her secret, demonstrated her true competency. Turning my cunt into mush, she drove the vibrator deep into my sopping hole where she gave it a twirl causing me to gasp. She found highly responsive nerve endings deep within my core driving me towards a frenzy. Suddenly, she pulled her magic finger out of my sex and rang my devil’s doorbell as I shuddered in my eruption. A bizarre wailing horsey neigh escaped my lips as I made the Call of the Ponygirl announcing my first ponygasm to the world.

“Good job. I knew you had it in you,” snickered Aunt Judy, as she led Lindsey to a leather bench similar to Mistress Kara’s. “Bend over the bench with your arms dangling over the other side so I can give you your tail. You other two interns watch how I insert the tail.”

After donning a plastic glove on her right hand Aunt Judy grasped Lindsey’s sizable butt plug while massaging her pussy with the other hand. Yanking out the plug she placed it in a tray next to the bench.

“These Broadstone slaves are easy to tail. They have been trained to take plugs in preparation for pony play and anal sex,” she lectured, as she continued to massage Lindsey’s dripping kitty with her vibrating finger. There was a big canister of lube on the table with a pump top. Pushing down with her right thumb she collected some lube on her fingers and massaged it into Lindsey’s back passage.

“Only work one or two fingers into her asshole. She is already loose; I am just ensuring there is sufficient lube in her ass to receive the plug. Then you coat the tail plug with lube and turn it on low vibrate,” she continued as she prepped the plug. Showing the interns the manual control she proceeded to rub the point of the plug on Lindsey’s starburst while once again massaging her pussy with her magic finger.

“Okay, I am working the vibrator over pussy, into her sex and up to her clit getting her worked up. Simultaneously, I work the end of the plug into her sphincter gently moving it in and out of her ass. A little more each time,” she advised, as she demonstrated for the small crowd.

Lindsey uttered the cutest whiny moan as her body trembled. A sheen of sweat now coated her body as Aunty Judy worked my sister slave towards another ponygasm. Aunt Judy was working the plug deeper and deeper into Lindsey’s browneye when suddenly Aunt Judy moved her left hand off Lindsey’s pussy. Lindsey slumped on the bench while emitting a whinny moan of frustration. Simultaneously, Aunt Judy shoved the tail plug home. Once the plug was seated Aunt Judy turned up the vibrator in the tail while reengaging with the magic finger pushing Lindsey into her second ponygasm of the morning. The whole time Aunt Judy was jiggling the tail plug, pulling it out just a little and pushing it home. When the climax subsided the tail plug was turned off and Aunt Judy stepped away from Lindsey who was panting on the bench in post-orgasmic bliss.

“The goal is to push them to the edge of their climax. You then pull the finger vibrator away from their cunt breaking contact. At that moment the pony will flop on the bench, going limp in disappointment and that is when you shove the tail home. Ponies are stupid. Even when they know it is coming they still go flaccid in frustration. Once the plug is seated in their assholes you turn up the tail vibrations and drive them into a climax with the finger vibrator. Once you and your pony are trained this whole sequence lasts only a few minutes. Our goal is for the pony to inherently see that tail plug as a conduit for sexual pleasure,” lectured Aunt Judy, as she pulled the glove off her right hand and put away her finger vibrator.

“My turn!” I thought as Lindsey peeled herself off the bench. I quickly replaced her, whinnying in impatience as I once again stomped my right hoof. How I so wanted my tail. What is wrong with me? Penny took her place to my left rubbing her magic finger on my pussy lips while also rubbing lube onto my anus. Suddenly she drove her magic finger back into the core of my sex while working two gloved fingers into my ass. She twirled the finger in my pussy and those in my ass in opposite directions making me weak kneed emitting a feeble whinny. God that felt good as she manipulated my body.

Suddenly the fingers were gone! Stupid me. Penny was lubing the tail plug and turning it on. Soon I felt the cool tip of the slick tail plug rubbing my anal entrance while the magic finger returned to my soon purring kitty. My sex was quickly throbbed under Penny’s ministrations. My nipples were tingling as my slave heat ignited to feverish levels. I could feel the orgasm uncoiling from deep within my sex as my breathing picked up. Every time she pushed the vibrating tail plug into my ass it went in a little further. My pussy was leaking like a sieve, I was feverish with lust, and all I could think about was how awesome Penny made me feel as I longed for her to drive that plug home pushing me into ecstasy. Even though I knew what Penny was going to do I still slumped in disappointment when she pulled her magic finger away from my vagina relaxing my sphincter.

Penny jammed the tail plug all the way home while turning up the vibrations. Her magic finger massaged my skittle and I quickly launched over the rainbow into a delirious frenzy, announcing my ponygasm with a loud throaty neighing moan. I lay on the bench for a few moments catching my breath until it was time to stand. The leather on the bench was warm; it felt sticky against my skin, my own perspiration forcing me to "peel" myself off of it at the end as I stood unsteadily. In the distance I heard another ponygirl announcing her climax. I was really beginning to like this place.

Then Aunt Judy turned all business with Penny, making us drink some water as Penny attached little bells to our pierced nipples. Now we jingled with every step, how humiliating. Next we were fitted with a rubber bit gag and harness that came with leather blinders that blocked our peripheral vision. The bit gag made it difficult to swallow and soon we were drooling all over ourselves if we did not constantly swallow. Instead of leather armbinders we were fitted with Velcro straps that held our arms and wrists together but would come apart if we fell so that we could use our arms to protect ourselves.

We were led out into the stable and told to walk to the end and back. Then walk to the end of the stable and back bringing our knees to waist height with each step. Due to my ballet background I took to this like a duck to water. Lindsey’s natural athleticism enabled her to quickly master walking and running on her fore feet in these cumbersome ponygirl boots. Poor Sandy was having trouble as she kept tripping and falling down as did the other girls. Soon Lindsey and I were back in the tack room being fitted with leather armbinders consisting of a long leather sleeve that held our elbows together with our arms going down our backs. It is attached to a harness around our shoulders to hold it in place. The way our arms were bound behind our backs forced us to thrust our breasts shamefully up and out. My, how Lindsey had nice tits.

After a quick water break Penny attached ropes to our bridles, adjusted our tails so that they stood up and away from our bodies, and led us out of the stable into the sunlight for our first training session. We left our sisters behind as they tried to learn to walk in their new footwear. I recoiled when I got a good look at Lindsey, being led by a rope attached to her bridle. No matter how hard she tried to swallow she still drooled a little. She was adorned with her horse harness on her head, her hair in a high ponytail with a matching ponytail protruding out of her ass with her tits, with bells attached to her nipples, jutting out front due to the forced posture from the armbinder. It was humiliating picturing myself dressed in the same way. I truly hoped that nobody I knew saw me like this. It drove home how far I had fallen even as my pussy tingled in anticipation.

Penny led us into a training corral where Aunt Judy took over with our training. She was more focused on training Penny than training us it seemed. Our training started with simple walking back and forth across the corral in the proper posture and gait. Head held high, standing straight, knees up to waist height with every step, and head looking forward at all times. Once we were proficient, Aunt Judy attached a twenty-foot rope to my collar and armed herself with a long thin cane with a strand of leather at the end and led me into the center of the corral.

“The two of you will learn to walk, trot and cantor today. You circle around me walking counterclockwise while we transition from the walk to the trot which is just a really fast walk. Listen to my commands while looking straight ahead. The key is focusing on the commands. I will give you a reminder with the cane every time you deviate from the correct form. Start,” she directed, as I started walking.

“Trot,” she commanded, and I picked up the pace.

“Knees up!” she yelled, as I felt an explosion of pain on my left thigh as I felt the whip for the first time. It would not be the last. For the next twenty minutes my left ass cheek and thigh were the constant recipients of her “reminders” every time I heard commands such as “Up” for my knees, “Head” or “Back”. The incessant jingling of the bells attached to my breasts quickly became irritating. When she ordered me to stop I was gasping for breath, sweating in the heat, covered in my own drool having forgotten to swallow. Then it was Lindsey’s turn while Penny removed my bridle, giving me much needed water and toweling me down.

Before I knew it Penny was leading me back out there. “Go the other way,” ordered Penny, having taken up the whip from her aunt. Now moving clockwise my right ass cheek and thigh were the recipients of the “reminders” when they happened. Luckily for me I was mastering the gait and for the last five minutes received no “reminders”. Once again I was drenched in my sweat and drool as Aunt Peggy turned Lindsey over to Penny and led me off to the side for more water and a wipe down with a wet towel. My legs were on fire and my back and abdominal muscles ached. My calf muscles in particular cried out in pain due to the unfamiliarity of the strain from exercising on my fore feet while wearing the pony boots.

All too soon Aunt Judy led me out to the center of the corral. Reclaiming her whip, she had me running clockwise again while teaching me to cantor and then transition to trotting. Soon it was back and forth between the two. My body was crying out in pain as muscle fatigue began to take over. Somehow I muscled through those twenty minutes until it was once again Lindsey’s turn with the sadist while Penny watered and wiped me down. When Lindsey’s quality time with Aunt Judy was complete she was led over to us. While Aunt Judy watered Lindsey, Penny quickly wiped her down.

“Penny, take them back to the stable, cool them down, feed them and then breed them. Once they climax on the breeding bench they qualify for their orange novice plumes. After their breeding, take them out for some more advanced training,” she directed. Turning to us she said, “Excellent job, the two of you are natural ponies. You greatly exceeded my expectations. Enjoy your time on the breeding bench, you earned it.”

Now the internal battle began. My body rebelled as I was sore and tired from this morning’s training. The moment Aunt Judy mentioned our breeding my loins began throbbing in anticipation. My new existence as a slave now seemed to revolve more around sexual gratification. Penny led us back into the air conditioned stable, directed us to a pee grate to empty our bladders, and then watered and fed us “pony oats” which interestingly resembled slave kibble. After getting a second wind Penny led us out to the breeding benches in the stable. There were two and both were vacant with a bunch of stable hands milling about on their lunch break hoping to get lucky. They looked fresh out of high school having to be eighteen to work here.

“Unless one of the stallions earned a turn with a filly this is what you get. I will use my finger vibrator to help get you off if these guys turn into duds,” whispered Penny, grinning at our predicament.

“Hey, Penny, need a hand getting those two fillies hobbled on the breeding benches,” called out one of the grinning young men.

“Sure Benny, you hold Spice here while Freddy and I get Daisy situated” Penny replied as she led Lindsey to one of the benches. Soon they had her “hobbled” as they called it, in reality her legs were pulled apart and secured to straps. Lindsey was doubled over the bench with her knees bent a little. Freddy took her bridle, securing her face down so that she could not turn her head. While Penny worked the finger vibrator over Lindsey’s clit and some lube in her cunt, Freddy tied a rope to her wrists pulling them up just a little so that she ended up in a supported strappado position with her lucky charms available for use. Then he folded and banded her tail into a stump as Penny explained that this was done to keep the tail hair out of Lindsey’s vagina since it could be quite painful for all involved. With Lindsey properly secured Freddy quickly dropped his pants and started in on Lindsey who let out a surprised whinny due to the speed with which Freddy thrust inside her.

Benny led me over to the other bench where he and Penny quickly hobbled my legs to the bench. I glanced towards the door as I was being bent forward into position and my heart skipped a beat when I recognized a familiar face. Yikes! Daphne Callaway, the Princess of Darkness, otherwise nicknamed as the POD by Calum. She was his old high school sweetheart and sometimes girlfriend during college who envisioned herself as the future Mrs. Calum Bedford. Daphne had never given up that dream. She was dressed in an expensive sundress that hung mid-calf, fashionable sandals, a triple strand of pearls adorned her neck and a big sun hat. The POD was walking into the stable with a similarly attired friend as I wondered what she was doing here while hoping that she did not recognize me.

When I was in position and Penny had me lubed with my motor running the first slave hand slipped into my pussy, thrusting wildly with no rhythm or finesse. My loins were on fire for the first real cock in my pussy in a week and this guy was hit and miss at hitting my spots as I whinnied in frustration. In my current position I began to drool, no longer able to swallow my saliva.

“Hey, this filly is a Sandy Foot Girl,” proclaimed my stud, or should I say dud, as he filled me with his seed. He was quickly replaced by another inadequately equipped stable hand.

“So is mine,” responded Freddy, as he grunted signaling that it would soon be someone else’s turn with Lindsey who also let out a frustrated whinny.

“Sweet, we get to breed Sandy Foot Girls,” exclaimed another young voice, accompanied by the slaps of high fives from all around me while the boys jockeyed for places in line.

“Well, if it isn’t Allison Stevens,” chortled Miss Daphne Callaway. “My o my, how did you get yourself into THIS predicament?”

“Spice is one of the Broadstone girls here for training, Daph,” answered Penny.

Great! These two knew each other, I thought. This could be a real problem. My second dud groaned as he jabbed his little dick as far in me as he could while he pumped me full of his jism. He pulled out and was quickly replaced by a more substantially endowed young man who then went to town on me.

“I need to get a picture of this. Can I get a selfie with Spice here after she is bred?” asked the Princess of Darkness.

“Sure. No problem,” answered Penny, as I died a slow death inside. Fuck, I would soon be pictured all over social media as a slutty ponygirl, forever destroying my public image.

“Look at Spice drool. She must really be enjoying the breeding bench,” opined the POD, laughing at my predicament as my third dud deposited his baby batter in my unsated pussy. I let out a frustrated whinny as my mate announced that he just bred a Sandy Foot Girl.

I felt a finger trace the Big D badge burned into my left buttock as Daphne stated, “I guess this means she is a Prime graded slut, a needy pony that would happily spend hours being bred by all these fine gentlemen.”

“I bet that she climaxed on the auction block while being sold,” replied an unknown female voice that had to be her companion.

“Why Maribelle, I do believe you are correct. Penny, was this filly’s pussy sopping wet when you secured her to the breeding bitch?” asked Daphne.

“Wetter than a bitch in heat. Didn’t need any lube although I was required to give her some,” answered Penny. “This one heard her calling for the collar.”

“That brand defines her as a slut for life,” snickered Maribelle. “Daphne, I think the next gentleman is ready for her. Please move out of the way.”

“Why kind sir, can I give you a hand getting lined up?” offered Daphne, doing her best to sound like a southern belle.

“Please, ma’am,” squeaked another young voice as I felt the head of his cock being rubbed up and down my slit until it lined up with my hole.

“Cool. She is rubbing his dick on the slut’s pussy,” proclaimed a young male voice.

“Mikey, how does that feel?” asked another youthful voice.

“Awesome! Feels great, I might blow all over her hand it feels so good,” announced Mikey, and then he thrust his so-so sized dick into my sheath.

“Oh my, I seem to have some yucky semen that leaked out of Spice on my fingers. Where can I wipe it?” laughed the Princess of Darkness as Mikey went to town.

Mikey thrust his mid-sized cock in and out three times before exploding inside me leaving me disappointed once again. He was quickly replaced. Meanwhile I could see Daphne’s sandals standing near my head. Next I saw a female hand with a large glob of semen moving towards my face as she wiped the cum above my upper lip, smearing it under my nostrils. The scent of semen mingled with my juices sent a tingle from my nose to my nipples and clit. God, I am becoming a slut as I waited in anticipation for my next stud.

“Spice just got a cumstache,” laughed one young man.

“No, it’s a Colonel Sanders,” chortled another, as my audience laughed at my predicament.

“In Texas it is called a Creamy Sanchez,” clarified another, to further juvenile laughter.

There was no doubt in my mind that the news of my demise accompanied by photographic evidence would be all over social media before the sun went down today. What would Calum think when he saw the humiliating and sexually demeaning situation I was in as the puddle of drool grew below my head? Then a plan hatched. Once Calum learned of my predicament and saw the pictures he would be one step closer to finding and rescuing me. Talk about a Catch-22. He would only find me if he learned about my exploits here. The fourth guy took this opportunity to fill me with his seed. He had brought me close but there was no way I wanted to climax like this in front of the evil Daphne.

“Midnight here earned a breeding. Which filly do you want this stallion to breed, Penny?” asked a deep male voice.

“Midnight can do Daisy there. Make sure the new filly has at least one ponygasm so she can earn her orange plume. She is a Sandy Foot Girl so Midnight is in for a treat,” responded Penny.

“No problem. Midnight is up for the challenge,” laughed the deep male voice accompanied by a deeper masculine whinny. Why can’t I have Midnight? I NEED a ponygasm.

“Hey, Meats next,” called out Benny. “This filly is gonna whinny long and loud.”

“Just wait for it. The call of the Ponygirl coming soon to a stable near you,” laughed an unknown male voice.

Meat! I was going to be bred by some teenager nicknamed Meat while adorned with a Colonel Sanders under my nose as I drooled on the ground. You have to be kidding. He probably had a little short pencil dick. Someone save me now.

“Why is he called Meat?” asked Daphne.

“Because I have a slab of prime beef hanging between my legs,” responded a deep young voice. I heard a zipper go down shortly followed by gasps from Daphne and Maribelle while Penny chuckled.

“Holy shit, look at that horse cock!” hooted Maribelle

“That shaft is about the same size as Viande, my mom’s prize stallion,” cried a surprised Daphne. “I need a picture of that thing glistening with her juices.”

Things were looking up or were they. I was pretty sure I would be erupting all over Meat as he “bred” me. But how would Calum take it as I creamed on candid camera with Daphne. Fuck! I felt the large mushroom head of Meat’s shaft rubbing on the entrance of my dripping cunt as I heard Lindsey’s loud whinny moan announcing her first ponygasm on a breeding bench.

“Meat, meat, meat,” chanted the young men as the women laughed along.

Meat was slowly sinking into the depths of my well lubed sex. When he bottomed out I involuntarily let out a loud whinny announcing my delight. God he felt good lodged deep in my pussy. I am such a ponyslut.

“What a whore! I do not see what Calum saw in her. Once his parents see this she is done,” laughed Daphne’s friend Maribelle.

“Spice’s slave heat is definitely on high,” snickered Daphne. “Just look at her drooling in pleasure.”

Meat was starting to pick up a rhythm. This guy either knew his way around a woman’s vagina or I was getting lucky. He was even consistently hitting my G spot in a way that Calum never had. Maybe someone’s mom had taught him a thing or two. I could feel a real grinder building up deep inside my womb. Lindsey announced her ponygasm with another loud prolonged neigh that somehow resembled wail of pleasure. Soon it would be my turn!

A crowd was forming as Midnight reamed Lindsey and Meat shafted me to chants of, “Meat, Meat, Meat,” as I exploded in my first ponygasm all over Meat’s shaft letting loose with a loud whinny moan of my own. Meat kept pounding away, not missing a beat, somehow massaging my G spot as I heard Lindsey’s loud whinny proclaiming her third ponygasm quickly joined by Midnight’s deep neigh announcing that he was flooding Lindsey’s womb with his foal batter. The chants of, “Meat, Meat, Meat, Meat, Meat,” persisted as my drool flowed into the small puddle forming below my head. This whole scene was humiliating while also highly erotic for a submissive like me. This sex crazed ponygirl was being publicly bred in front of a chanting crowd and I was thriving on it. I wanted another orgasm and a doozy was uncoiling from deep inside me as I began to tremble in anticipation.

All I could see was the ground in front of my face. This somehow heightened my other senses. I could smell the sex, mine and Lindsey’s tang engulfed me accompanied by the smell of fresh semen from however many loads having been deposited. All this was augmented by the scent from my cumstache. The chants of “Meat” complemented with terms like slut, whore, and slave cunt rang in my ears. Even the annoying jingle of the bells hanging from my nipples penetrated my consciousness as Meat picked up the pace.

“Look at her face turn red. I think she’s close. Are you getting this?” giggled Maribelle.

“Thank god I charged my phone this morning,” snickered the Princess of Darkness.

“If it’s any consolation for Spice, it looks like her orgasm is going to be massive,” chimed Maribelle.

“Total slut,” laughed Daphne.

“Soon she’s gonna be a happy ponyslut,” mumbled Penny. I almost didn’t hear her.

The chants of “Meat, Meat, Meat, Meat,” picked up, building into a crescendo, much like my quickly approaching climax.

Massive was an understatement. My climax was unravelling in the depths of my being and suddenly burst free. In my slave haze I saw colors, deep reds and oranges with sparkles inside engulfed me. I let out a loud neigh that sounded more like a bray. I was braying, noisily announcing my climax to those walking by the stable. Meat drove his shaft deep inside my sex, holding the throbbing monstrosity in place as he groaned, flooding my sex with his cum as I rode out my frenzy all over his slab.

“That was the loudest ‘Call of the Ponygirl’ this week,” proclaimed an excited teen voice.

"A thing of beauty," laughed Penny.

Meat left his slab burried in me for a little while as his balls continued to empty into my womb as my frenzy subsided. As I regained my wits he pulled out, my pussy emitting a loud vaginal fart while semen flooded out of my full kitty down my thighs as it purred in contentment.

“Did you hear that cooter poot?” asked Freddie.

“Hell yeah, that queef was a loud one,” laughed a male voice.

“I think Spice even squirted,” announced an excited teen male.

“No, that was Meat’s splooge shooting out due to the pressure,” replied Benny.

“Did you get it all on your phone,” asked an excited Maribelle. “Including the muff puff?”

“Saved for all posterity. Including the embarrassing pussy fart,” hooted Daphne. “Now I just need to post it.”

“Thwack.” That hurt! A hand slapped me hard on my right buttock. It felt like it would leave me sporting a red handprint for the rest of the day.

“Wanted to you to have something else to remember me by,” laughed Meat. “Thanks for the fuck.”

“No, thank you!” I belatedly whinnied, trying to catch my breath.

It was over and soon the bonds that held me in place were released as my slave haze began to clear. I was pulled up and looked around in a daze locating Daphne just as she took another picture. Then she handed her camera to Penny asking for a picture of the two of us as I silently wished that she would text it to Calum informing him of my current situation.

“Holy shit, Daisy is Lindsey Wilson. This is the bitch that broke my little sister’s heart last fall at UT when she turned down a date,” exclaimed Maribelle, as Lindsey looked on with a worried look on her flushed face.

“We got a twofer today. I cannot believe our luck,” chuckled Daphne. Turning to Penny she asked, “What training are these ponysluts scheduled for this afternoon?”

“Nothing specific. They already mastered the basics and have now earned their orange plumes. My aunt wanted them to get some advanced training,” a clearly cowed Penny replied meekly.

“My mom wants me to exercise her stallions. I have decided that we’re going for a ride out to Bender’s pond for refreshments. We’re taking these ponysluts along to give them some practice in the countryside,” commanded Annabelle. “I am not taking no for an answer Penny.”

Lindsey and I received our orange plumes, having them attached to our harnesses in a very sarcastic pluming ceremony surrounded by stable hands as splooge dripped down our thighs. Our tails were released from their bindings. We were given plenty of water but not wiped down at Daphne’s direction. She wanted all to bear witness to our breeding train as she called it. The next thing I knew poor Lindsey and I were trotting after a two person buggy that we were attached to by lead ropes tied to our bridles. It looked like Daphne had Penny sitting in her lap while Maribelle drove. The buggy was pulled by four extremely large, fit and hung stallions as my loins throbbed in anticipation of the possibilities only minutes after my last ponygasm. What is wrong with me I wondered once again?

(To be continued with the Bender's Pond segment below.)
Last edited by Mr. Smith on Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 6):
Carl Bradfordjardam1bertrumm00057jeepsterjean.amelotreddbunnz

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Ten (Ponygirl Play Date)

Post by Mr. Smith »

Bender’s pond was a small man-made lake with a large fountain in the middle. There were a number of covered picnic tables along with what I would later learn were more breeding benches. We pulled up next to one and the girls gave all of the ponies, including us, plenty of water due to the early June heat.

It turns out that Maribelle had a little sister named Susan that had had a crush on Lindsey. Susan assumed that Lindsey was a lesbian because she was on the soccer team. When Susan finally built up the courage to ask Lindsey out for a date the poor girl was heartbroken when Lindsey turned her down. Of course Daphne, being the Princess of Darkness, had a scheme to get even.

Daphne opened a small picnic cooler pulling out a bottle of chardonnay and three glasses filling them with the cool liquid. She handed one glass to Penny and then Daphne shocked me when she shimmied out of her panties, tossing them into the buggy. She promptly situated herself on the picnic table bench with her back against the table and spread her legs. Maribelle quickly joined her.

“Which one do you want?” asked Daphne?

“I’ll take Spice, would not want to make Suzy jealous,” giggled Maribelle.

“Penny, put these ponysluts on their knees so we can pull them under our skirts. I need some relief after watching that breeding” ordered Daphne, a wicked grin adorning her face.

“I just loved watching Daisy get nailed by slave cock as she whinnied like a whore,” chortled Maribelle.

“Their humiliation turned me on, especially recording Spice making the ‘Call of the Ponygirl’ on film as she creamed all over eighteen-year-old Meat’s horse cock,” laughed the Princess of Darkness. “I can’t wait to post on Facebook when I get home tonight.”

“Do a short segment on the pussy puff,” suggested Maribelle.

“An outtake titled Allison’s slave queef has a certain ring to it,” responded Daphne.

“And one of that slut’s last orgasm. She’s a real screamer,” chortled Maribelle. “Just name it the Call of the Ponygirl.”

“Great idea. Just wait until everyone hears how loud she was,” giggled Daphne.

I was beginning to really hate these girls. I am not a hater but I truly learned to hate during my time as a ponygirl this day. Penny removed Lindsey’s bridle, helping her to her knees in front of Daphne’s spread legs. Holding her wine in her left hand Daphne grabbed Lindsey’s ponytail looking her in the eye.

“If Daisy does a good job she just might get rewarded with a sugar cube,” sniggered Daphne, as she pulled Lindsey under her dress. Poor Lindsey’s body from her shoulders up was concealed by the dress while her ass was sticking up. Her legs spread displaying her wet just fucked pussy as her tail stuck up in the air.

Peggy brought me to my knees situated between Maribelle’s spread legs. She pulled me under her dress by my ponytail and I got to work. Thank god she was clean and shaved but for a tuff. I heard the clink of wine glasses tapping each other in a cheer.

“Penny, does this remind you of when you pledged our sorority. You were a good little slit licker, best in your pledge class. Weren’t you,” giggled Daphne.

“Yes, Mistress, I mean Miss Daphne,” stuttered Penny.

“Is this the one your house almost enslaved when you were president?” asked Maribelle.

“Yes, she even serviced the pledges in the next class. Some sisters wanted to make her a house slave but our house mother forbade it. Penny, do you still have your slave yoga collar?” asked Daphne. “I am having a little get together with some sisters from my class tomorrow night.”

“Yes Mistress Daphne, I would be happy to serve you and your sisters’ tomorrow night,” answered Penny.

Oh no! Our trainer was a closet submissive lesbian under the thumb of the Princess of Darkness. Then Maribelle had her first orgasm so I backed off from her clit cleaning up her juices.

“Whack.”

Maribelle ordered me to polish her rosebud as she wacked my ass with a riding crop to motivate me. Where did she get the riding crop? I could just see her leaning back, wine glass in one hand, riding crop in the other as I serviced her pussy while other buggies drove by. I was really beginning to hate this girl with a vengeance.

“Whack.”

The crop struck again as I was commanded to pick up the pace on her clit leading to a second climax. I heard the glasses clink again in celebration after the POD also climaxed once more as my pussy leaked in arousal. Why is my slave heat igniting at this humiliation?

“Whack.”

My tongue went into hyperdrive on her pussy. Licking her from stem to stern. Tongue fucking her wet hole. Working over her engorged clitoris with my lips and tongue until she erupted again all over my face. I moved off her clit, slowly licking her clean until she pushed me away, out from underneath her dress as I once again squinted in the bright sunlight.

Penny pulled me to my feet as Lindsey continued to service Daphne. Penny gave me some water and then with Miss Maribelle’s permission rewarded me with a minty tasting sugar cube like the good pony that I was. Why did I happily eat it out of the palm of her hand? Why were my pussy juices once again beginning to drip onto my thighs? Suddenly a small buggy pulled by two impressive stallions stopped at our table. Inside were two men, one in his late forties while the other looked like he just turned eighteen.

“Good afternoon ladies, I could not help but see that your ponygirls are in heat needing a breeding. I’m Hank Bradford and this is my nephew Carl Bradford who just turned eighteen today so I am taking him out for his first time at Bender’s pond. Would you make his birthday complete by allowing him to breed one of your ponies?” he asked, as Daphne creamed all over Lindsey’s face.

“Sure, which one would he like? He can have Spice here” pointing at me “or Daisy there,” answered Maribelle, as Daphne regained her composure after her climax. Daphne pushed Lindsey out from under her dress. Lindsey squinted in the sunlight looking around with a confused look on her pussy juice covered face.

“I’d like Spice, ma’am,” answered the excited Carl.

Next thing I know Penny has me secured once again in the strappado position over one of the breeding benches. This time she left the bridle off. Lucky me, no drooling I thought until Carl grabbed me by my ponytail, telling me to start sucking on his dick. I worked on his large cock drooling all over it. He had a good sized one compared to the other stable hands I experienced earlier today, although not in the “Meat” category. While I was slurping away like a good ponygirl Penny was once again folding and banding my tail into a stump. When my tail was secured Carl pulled out of my mouth. He quickly moved behind me, jamming his cock home in one thrust eliciting a loud whinny from me. Yes! How I wanted this again, needing another climax. After all, I was just following the advice of my sisters to “have fun” and “just enjoy it”. The only question being would he last long enough for me to really enjoy it and get off? I was truly a ponyslut now chasing sexual pleasure. Alas, my wish was not to be.

While Carl pumped into me Penny was securing Lindsey for Hank’s enjoyment. Soon I heard her whinny in delight as he entered her at almost the exact moment Carl prematurely blasted off in me leaving my slave heat unsated. Damn, too many young men that lack any stamina today. Daphne directed him around to my head telling him to have me clean him off with my mouth. That’s how I ended up drooling all over his slimy softening cock in my mouth. I quickly cleaned off our combined juices and sucked out the last of his cum while my slave heat smoldered in frustration. Having his cock in my mouth was all sorts of fun. I guess being a ponygirl transformed me into a cock sucking enthusiast. The more I polished Carl’s shaft the larger and harder his cock became, much to Daphne’s delight when she noticed his predicament.

“You wanna try out her slave hole?” Daphne asked, as Carl hesitated.

“That’s her asshole, Carl,” quipped Hank. “These are Sandy Foot Girls, you will know what it’s like to die and go to heaven fucking her back passage. Take her up on the kind offer.”

“Yes ma’am,” enthusiastically answered Carl, not realizing the treat he was in for.

“Let her leave lots of saliva on it. This bitch in heat is not getting any more lube,” announced Maribelle. I truly hate that woman as I spit as much saliva on his cock as I could expel.

“Son, you want to ease into her ass, pumping in a little more with each thrust,” advised Hank, as Penny pulled out my tail.

“You can just slam it home in one thrust. This is a slave. She does not need to enjoy it,” announced Daphne.

“Show the slave slut who is in charge. Make her feel it. Just ram your big dick in,” directed Maribelle, and that’s what he did.

A loud high pitched “Neigghhh!” escaped my lips. More from surprise than any discomfort caused by the sudden intrusion as I was already well stretched out from the tail plug. In one fell swoop Carl was balls deep inside my colon and just held his cock there. Thank god Penny used a liberal amount of lube getting my tail in this morning. I was well enough lubed to receive his larger than average cock. Kindly he started pumping in and out slowly after his forceful entry. I was so horny that the pumping sensation in my ass began feeling really good when unexpectedly Penny came to my aid with her finger vibe, rubbing it all around my dripping pussy, teasing my happy button. I just wanted to cum again as I whinnied in frustration every time she pulled her magic vibe away from my happy button as she giggled in amusement.

I took a quick look over at Lindsey and she had a big smile on her face as she let out little happy whinnies from time to time. Any concern of mine that the “nun” would not enjoy herself was clearly misplaced as she suddenly whinnied in delight as another climax wracked her body. Hank was clearly an experienced coxswain showing Lindsey a good time. Lucky her, I thought, trying not to feel jealous.

Penny finally held the vibrator in place on my skittle sending me over the rainbow as I erupted in a frenzy. Just enjoy it I thought to myself as the pounding in my ass continued. And I did!

“Feels good when a slave climaxes all over your big cock when you are fucking her slave hole. Doesn’t it,” said Maribelle.

“Feels great!” yelled Carl.

“Just demonstrates how much of a slut Spice is. Showing her true calling for the collar,” sniggered Daphne.

“How are you doing Carl?” asked Hank.

“Best! Birthday! Ever! Uncle Hank!” shouted young Carl Bradford, as he picked up the pace, sometimes pulling his cock completely from my ass before plunging it back in until I felt his pelvis slam into my buttocks. Again and again he pounded into me as I enjoyed the experience more and more especially with Penny’s ministrations on my pussy. Thankfully he had already cum once allowing me to savor this ass fucking and savor it I did. Total ponyslut that I had become today.

From the increased intensity of his thrusts as his breath became more ragged I could tell he was getting close. Penny sensed it also honing in on my panic button. I could feel a real doozy of a climax building deep within me as Penny polished my pearl. Let me go first I begged, emitting a desperate neighing sound. Soon I was trembling in my slave haze, letting out little lustful whinnies, the bells hanging from my tits jingling with every thrust, as my climax uncoiled within me. Abruptly it exploded sending orgasmic jolts throughout my body, to my nipples and toes as a loud high pitched neigh emanated from my soul announcing to everyone in the vicinity of Bender’s Lake the ferocity of my climax. Two thrusts later Carl held his cock deep in my ass as he released strand after strand of jism deep into my bowels as Penny prolonged my orgasm with the vibe massaging my clit. When she sensed that my clit was becoming overstimulated she pulled back allowing me to come down from the clouds as Carl’s cock softened in my ass.

Lindsey’s whinnies were picking up intensity. I looked around as I caught my breath. The stallions that I could see all sported large erections making me wonder if I had it in me to just enjoy all of them. Carl Bradford pulled out of my ass and Penny quickly filled the sudden void with my tail without missing a beat.

“Have that slut clean your cock with her mouth,” directed Daphne.

“You sure?” asked Carl.

“That’s why she is a slave. She has no choice but to service you. Deep down in her soul she enjoys being used like this,” continued Maribelle. I think she was onto something there.

Thank god for those three enemas this morning and mint flavored lube. I made quick work of it cleaning off Carl’s shrinking shaft. Polishing his overly sensitive mushroom head with my tongue had him pulling out of my mouth in no time at all as Lindsey sounded off in yet another climax. She was quickly joined by Hank who flooded her womb with his seed. While they were recovering, Penny gave me some more water and another sugar cube for being a good ponygirl. My cheeks flushed with pride at her kind compliment.

When Penny had me watered and my bridle back in place she went to assist Lindsey. I watched as the horny stallions shuffled impatiently with lust filled eyes. Hank and his nephew put their tools away straightening up their clothing while Hank suggested that the stallions wanted their turn. Daphne thought that was a great idea but they were out of wine. Hank invited the girls to be his guests at the Breeding Bench Café offering a late lunch on him along with bottomless pitchers of the best margaritas in the Dallas Fort Worth area. He explained that his wife was his FINO ponygirl receiving some remedial training today. She was scheduled for a breeding and that he was sure the Breeding Barn could fit in Spice and Daisy along with Daphne’s mounts. The stallions whinnied in agreement to the proposal. Next thing I know we are once again tied off to Daphne’s buggy being led on a line on our way to the Breeding Bench Café to put on a show. Just enjoy it, I thought to myself. Right.

(To be continued)
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 4):
Carl Bradfordbertrumm00057jeepsterjean.amelot

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Ten (Ponygirl Play Date)

Post by Carl Bradford »

Excellent work; the combination of Allison's arousal and the shame inflicted by her competitors is especially evocative. And, of course, I am honored for the opportunity to (virtually) ream her!
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post:
bertrumm00057