Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

To the Manor, Chastened

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

To the Manor, Chastened

Post by Hooked6 »

To the Manor, Chastened
By: Hooked6

Synopsis: A servant at Stonewall Manor is reluctantly forced to act as disciplinarian to Her Ladyship’s two daughters. Most punishments appear to be carried out merely to amuse their mother whenever she is bored, evolving into humiliating public spectacles. What is really going on and why is Her Ladyship acting in such a way? The answer might surprise you and is based loosely on a historical incident.

To the Manor, Chastened

Copyright January 2011 by Hooked6 (Hooked6@hotmail.com) all rights reserved. Reproduction, redistribution, reposting on another Internet site whether or not a charge or profit is made is forbidden without the expressed written consent of the author. Copyright ownership does not transfer by the posting of this material on this site by the author. The following story is for ADULTS only. By accessing this story, the reader hereby certifies that he/she is of an appropriate age to access adult material and that such material is permitted in the locality or country where the reader resides. The following is a creative work of fiction, and the characters or incidents described do not resemble any persons or events in the real world. Comments are always welcome and serve to inspire my work.

To The Manor, Chastened (Reluctant Exhibitionism, Spanking and Discipline, Historical fiction)
By Hooked6 (Hooked6@hotmail.com)

(Author’s note: To Anna G. My inspiration)

As the coachman for Lady Habersham at Stonewall Manor in Ashbury, my duties varied widely. I enjoyed my job for the most part, except for one task for which I was neither well-suited nor did I take any pleasure in. But I had no choice in the matter. Times were hard in Victorian England and positions of this stature were very difficult to come by, especially for a young lad of 24 with little education or social status. I was proud of what I had accomplished in life and was grateful for the level of comfort that my present situation afforded me. But all was not well and the memories of what I did to the young daughter of the mistress of the house haunt me to this day.

Lady Habersham, a well-regarded and influential member of the Aristocracy, was widowed early into her marriage and through a complicated legacy, her husband left her very well situated financially along with two daughters only a year apart. The eldest daughter, Sarah Anne Elizabeth, a few months shy of turning 20 at the time of my employment, was clearly favored by my mistress. Her younger sister known only as Margaret was treated almost as an outcast by her mother. It was as if Margaret’s presence was an imposition on her life, something to be endured rather than to take pride in. At 18, Margaret was very pretty, much more so than the highly favored, more refined older sister, Sarah Anne Elizabeth, which perhaps contributed to her mother’s disdain for her youngest daughter.

The manor had many servants and our duties and station were clearly defined. The Butler was the most regal of all of us and usually was the only one to directly approach or to have any interaction with the Lady of the Manor. The only exceptions to this rule occurred in the strictest line of duty like her ladyship’s personal maid. Traditionally in the Manor a mere coachman would never be seen “upstairs” in the formal area of the house nor would he ever talk with Lady Habersham let alone enter her private quarters. But Lady Habersham had given me a new duty which challenged convention and the normal order of things. It was not something I aspired to do; rather I was pressed into service and had little choice in the matter. You see I was appointed Manor House Disciplinarian, a titular role supplanting that of her former husband.

It all happened thus. I had been employed for approximately two months attending to the horses and carriage-works of the Manor. I enjoyed my work and I especially liked the fine uniform that I wore when transporting her Ladyship on her journeys from the estate into town. The uniform alone commanded a certain respect among the townsfolk and tradesmen whenever I was on duty. On this particular day I was out in the carriage house giving her Ladyship’s coach a good polishing when the Butler came out and excitedly told me, ‘Look sharp, man! Her Ladyship wishes to see you in the sitting room in 10 minutes! Get a move on will you. Get cleaned up and into your formals. You mustn’t keep her Ladyship waiting!”

I was shocked that I had been summoned into the formal chambers of the house. I dashed to my room, cleaned myself up as best that I could on such short notice and donned my uniform and nervously made my way “upstairs.” I just knew that I either must have done something terribly wrong or that something out of the ordinary happened and I was needed to run an important errand. The Parlor Maid announced me, “Gerald, the Coachman, my Lady.” With that the maid left leaving me standing at the entrance to the Parlor.

“Ahhh . . . good. Please, do come in. Gerald, is it?”

“Yes, your Ladyship. Gerald. . . though I am unworthy of such familiarity. My Sir Name is Patterson, mum.”

I noticed standing before me towards the back wall of the room was the freshly turned18-year-old, younger daughter, Margaret, who seemed obviously distraught about something. Margaret never wore the ultra-fine clothes like her elder sister and was usually seen in more plain and simple attire. I later discovered that was her mother’s doing, not some preference on the daughter’s part for simpler garments.

Her ladyship looked me over for several moments without saying a word which reinforced my fear that I must have done something wrong or that she was displeased with my work in some way. Her constant scrutiny made me feel very uncomfortable. Lady Habersham had a powerful personality and a commanding presence. Whenever she spoke, she did so with authority and people seldom ever questioned her. As she walked around me and continually looked me over, she muttered softly as if to herself but loud enough that I could hear, “Such a strong and virile young man you are.” Her comment made me blush and I lowered my gaze to the floor not daring to answer. After several moments she walked away from me and began silently fiddling with some object on the credenza along the wall. Suddenly she turned to me and said in an overly pleasant and sugary tone, “You like working here, don’t you Gerald? I mean you are treated well-enough?”

“Yes, ma’am, I like my job very much. The estate is beautiful and the blood stock of your horses is second to none. I couldn’t be happier.” My comment seemed to please my mistress as she smiled softly.

“Good . . . very good,” She remarked clearly pondering something as she continued to fiddle with her trinket on the desk. “Gerald, I have a special job that requires a strong man who can follow directions to the letter. Do I have the right man . . . Gerald?”

Her continued use of my first name only in addressing me made me most uncomfortable. “Yes, I believe so your ladyship. I will certainly do my best at whatever it is you would have me to do.”

“Excellent! That’s just what I want to hear. Loyalty is an important thing in service, don’t you think? I need to know that I can count on my servants to act on my instructions without fail, never questioning, never arguing.”

“Yes, my Lady.”

“I knew I could count on you and I’m sure you won’t let me down.” Her pleasant demeanor then suddenly changed in an instant. She quickly extended her arm and pointed her finger menacingly at the girl cowering in the back of the room and said in a harsh tone, “My daughter has displeased me and she MUST be punished. I want YOU, Gerald, to do that for me.”

“ME, your Ladyship?! But I don’t know what to . . . I mean I have never done . . . “

“Oh, you don’t have to worry about that, Gerald. I’ll tell you what to do. Now, go and fetch my daughter and bend her over that ottoman there.”

“Mother . . . PLEASE . . .” The young girl pleaded as much from embarrassment as from fear.

“ENOUGH!” The mother commanded and the girl began whimpering softly as if she knew what was about to happen. “GO ON, Gerald, get on with it!”

I nervously walked over to the girl and took her politely by the hand as if I was helping her out of my coach and slowly led her across the room towards the ottoman. Mercifully the girl didn’t make me force her to bend over. Instead the young girl knelt down in front of the furniture piece on her own and gently laid her body over it, almost as if she had been made to do this sort of thing before. Once the girl was in place I looked over at her Ladyship and she was waving a wide piece of leather, about 4 inches wide and perhaps 20 inches long attached to a slender wooden handle. She extended her hand holding the leather strap and said, “Take this.” I obeyed her instructions and retrieved the article from her hand. It looked as if it had been freshly oiled and well-maintained.

Lady Habersham began smiling from ear to ear as if she was quite pleased about something. “Now, lift up her skirt and drape it over her back and then pull down her pantaloons to the floor. I want her to feel the strap on her bare backside.”

“MOTHER! Please . . . NO! Not in front of HIM!!” The daughter said in a panic and began squirming as she lay across the cushions as if she wanted to run away, but she dared not do so.

“DO IT!” her ladyship commanded me, ending all speculation that she might be swayed to change her mind.

I swallowed hard and my heart began beating faster. I had conflicting emotions running through my head. I was about to see this beautiful girl’s naked bottom for the first time and my baser instincts told me that this was indeed something that was exciting! I could feel myself getting aroused by the very thought of what I must do. The girl may have been only 18, but despite how she was dressed, her body was highly developed and most delightfully put together. My conscience, however, made me realize that I was about to inflict pain to this poor fearful creature and that was something that I was not cut out for.

I could see in my mistress’s eyes that she meant business so I too dared not cross her. She WAS the girl’s mother after all. Surely knew what was best for her daughter. Who was I to challenge her? I walked over to the girl and slowly began lifting the long but simple skirt above her knees ultimately exposing her panty-clad buttocks.

“HIGHER.” Lady Habersham directed.

Once I had finished, I reached for her white cotton pantaloons and carefully began lowering them to the floor. My heart skipped a beat when the crack of her ass came into view and then it began pounding uncontrollably when her soft and delicate butt cheeks became exposed. SHE WAS GEORGIOUS! The sight before me was better than I could have imagined! When her undressing was complete, I stood up and looked at the mistress of the house.

“I want you to give her 25 HARD slaps with that strop. Make her count them out loud.”

I nodded my understanding and firmly gripped the piece of leather in my right hand. As I looked down, I saw tears welling up in Margaret’s eyes and she gazed at me pleadingly. My heart was immediately filled with pity. I swung the strap and it slapped against the poor girl’s backside causing her to flinch as she whimpered, “One”.

“Is THAT the best you can do?” Lady Habersham asked sarcastically. “Put some muscle into it! If I had wanted a wimpy beating, I would have done it myself!”

“But your Ladyship, that will surely leave bruises and might really injure her.”

“Are you challenging me? I thought you said you LIKED working here. If you don’t do as I say I’ll discharge you from my employ and see to it that you never work in service again – ANYWHERE.”

I bit my lower lip and raised my arm and let the strap fly. The leather slapped her butt really hard and caused miss Margaret to yelp in agony, “Two.”

Clearly still disappointed with my last effort Lady Habersham shook head and warned, “This is your last chance young man. You had better make it a good one! I have no time for people who fail to follow my instructions.”

I loved my job and as much as I empathized with the poor young girl lying prostrate before me, I had to do what I was told. One just didn’t argue with one’s betters. Once again, I raised my arm this time as high as it would go and called upon the full force that my muscles could give and flailed that strap against her naked flesh with all my might. The resulting slap echoed loudly throughout the massive Parlor surprising even me, who had been expecting the worst. Miss Margaret screamed at the top of her lungs and then began crying in earnest which sent chills up my spine. I looked over at Lady Habersham expecting to see her affected by her daughter’s suffering but instead I saw what could only be described as delight!

“EXCELLENT, Gerald, Excellent! That’s just what I wanted. Now give her 22 more just like that!”

I thought twenty-two more? Surly she would never survive such a trashing. I could tell, however, that my mistress was serious so I had no choice. As I looked at the girl who was now gazing into my eyes as she sobbed, I silently mouthed “I’m sorry,” and then commenced to give her the remaining blows. The look she gave me was almost as if she understood and was resigned to her fate. She just laid there and took it, screaming in agony with each stroke.

When I was finished, Lady Habersham directed her daughter to tuck the back of her dress into the belt around her waist and stand against the wall with her hands on top of her head, her deeply reddened and bare behind exposed for all to see. Much to my surprise the skin of her backside had not been broken for which I was deeply grateful. I hate to admit it, but seeing the sight of this charming young girl, her naked flesh quivering from the pain I had just inflicted gave me an instant erection. What was I, some kind of sadist, I wondered?

“Gerald. I am most pleased,” Lady Habersham said as she pulled on the bell pull to call for the Butler. When Jeeves, the Manor’s Butler and Major Domo entered the room, her Ladyship made an announcement. “Henceforth, The Coachman, Gerald, will be regarded as Stonewall Manor’s House Disciplinarian for my family. He is to be given all courtesy and privileges accorded with his new duties, including access to all the Upstairs areas as may be necessary. He will serve at my pleasure wherever and whenever I need him without interference. Is that clear?”

The look of shock on the Butler was immediate and overwhelming. Clearly this was most irregular! Her Ladyship went on to explain that I was now responsible for the discipline of her daughters and that he was to provide whatever assistance I might need in discharging my duties.

“I’ll see to it, your Ladyship.” He replied humbly, gave a slight bow and then left the room.

As soon as the Butler had left, Lady Habersham began giggling as she gazed upon the reddened cheeks of her daughter’s backside. “You may go, Gerald,” she said as she made a dismissive motion with her hand as if she had no further use for me.

“Yes, My lady.”

As I was leaving the Parlor, Lady Habersham’s giggles turned into bone-chilling laughter. What had I gotten myself into, I wondered to myself?

-----

To The Manor, Chastened – Part 2 (Reluctant Exhibitionism, Spanking and Discipline)

All seemed normal for the next several weeks and my job as Coachman occupied my time. I loved working with animals and the estate upon which I was attached offered breathtaking views. It was indeed a privilege to work here. When I thought of all those people living in squalor fighting for scraps of food in the congested cities, I realized just how fortunate I was. Still thoughts of what I had been made to do to poor young Miss Margaret continued to invade my mind. I found myself relishing the experience, lusting after her beauty and alternately condemning myself for taking part. I tried to console myself that I was only doing my job, as any good servant would do.

I had almost put the entire sad affair out of my mind when once again the Butler came to the carriage house telling me that her Ladyship had summoned me to the Manor House. I was to meet her in her private drawing room on the second floor. I hurriedly cleaned myself up as best I could, donned my formal apparel and made my way up to the second floor Drawing Room. I had a hard time finding it and had to ask not only the Scullery but the Parlor Maid as well for directions as I was totally unfamiliar with the sprawling mansion.

Upon entering the room and being announced by her Ladyship’s personal attendant, I saw young Miss Margaret once again cowering meekly in the back corner of the room and her resplendent, older sister Sarah Anne Elizabeth, grinning from ear to ear as if she had just gotten away with stealing the cream from the larder.

“Thank you for being so prompt. Gerald,” Lady Habersham said again in her sugary-sweet tone that seemed so hollow. “I have a job for you.” Her smile belied her real intentions as I knew she wanted me to punish one of her daughters. From the differences in body language I could only presume it was Miss Margaret once again.

“Yes, your Ladyship, how may I serve you?”

As different as night is from day, her facial expression instantly changed as she pointed to her youngest and said in an authoritative, somewhat contemptuous voice, “SHE needs to be punished.” Her remark caused Sarah Anne to laugh out loud, almost mocking her little sister. She was clearly excited by the prospect. “And THIS time there will be no holding back.”

I nodded my head in understanding and stood there awaiting instructions. Clearly growing impatient with my lack of action, Lady Habersham sighed, “Oh that’s right, you are new at this and need to be told what to do. Very well, Gerald, remove her clothing.”

“Ma’am? All of it?”

“Yes . . . that’s right. Strip her. She doesn’t deserve any modesty when she’s being punished. Besides . . . it amuses me.”

I couldn’t believe what I was being asked to do. She wanted me to totally disrobe this innocent but amazingly beautiful girl right in front of her sister and me, a male. I suspected her mother thought that me, being rather young myself, would add to her humiliation as part of her punishment. Still, young men back then NEVER did anything like that to a proper woman and certainly not with the mother’s blessing. I felt my cock stirring beneath my uniform and hoped that it wouldn’t be too noticeable. I couldn’t help but replay in my mind her mother’s words over and over again, “Besides . . . it amuses me,” as I made my way over to the shy and visibly nervous girl.

I brought Miss Margaret to the center of the room and began the arduous task of trying to unbutton the copious amounts of buttons and clasps that held the poor girl’s garment in place. This was a new experience for me and I was certainly not proficient enough in lady’s apparel to do the task quickly. In fact, I had no idea whatsoever as to what I was doing, not being familiar with ladies’ garments at all – something that clearly amused her ladyship.

“Oh, for heaven’s sakes . . . stop messing about and just rip that damn thing off of her. You ARE strong enough to do that aren’t you?” Her Ladyship said sarcastically. Her words cut me to the quick and caused Miss Margaret to blush profusely as her eyes widened in disbelief at what her mother had just said.

I took hold of the top half of her simple, all-in-one dress at the neck line and began pulling it apart with all my might, causing the girl to gasp. To my surprise, and everyone else’s as well, the garment ripped easily down to the poor girl’s waist, exposing the flimsy white petticoat that covered her breasts. I knelt down and, grabbing another hand full of dress material, yanked once more ripping the fabric completely in two all the way to her ankles. I let the material drop unceremoniously to the floor. Margaret was visibly shaking as I grabbed the neckline of her petticoat and began to pull. This fabric tore easier than her dress and the I gave the same treatment to her slip which soon had her standing topless before everyone in the room. I put my fingers into the waist band of her pantaloons and quickly slid them down to the floor and then lifted each of her legs causing her to step out of them. I was sure if I had been meant to remove her stockings but I took the liberty of removing them as well lilting each of her legs one at a time which afforded me the most marvelous view of her charms which I tried carefully not to react to in any way. I then stood back and looked at the sight of this beautiful naked creature before me.

Sarah Anne was laughing almost in hysterics at seeing her sister naked as I looked on. Margaret tried to cover herself with her arms to preserve her modesty but her mother would have none of that and made the poor girl stand with her hands at her sides. It struck me as odd as I looked at both the girls together, that Sarah Anne felt herself to be so superior to her younger sister. Clearly Margaret had been blessed with all the physical attributes that would make any healthy male lust after her while Sarah Anne was as plain and ordinary looking as many of the villagers in the towns surrounding the estate. Only the accident of birth elevated Sarah Anne to such a lofty status. After a few moments of staring at the naked beauty before me, I looked at her mother for an indication as to her wishes.

“I think today . . . let’s see . . .” she mused as she walked around the room obviously playing at building suspense for the already quite anxious girl. “Yes . . . today we shall use,” she said pausing for effect . . . “the flogger.”

As she spied the short-handled object with numerous thin pieces of leather protruding from one end that her mother was holding in her hand, Margaret’s eyes widened, almost as large as Shilling coins, “I think 25 would be appropriate. Don’t you, Gerald?” I merely nodded as there was no way I was going to challenge her Ladyship’s instructions. “Bend her over that desk there.”

I took the girl’s hand and began leading her over to the desk. As I did so, being careful not to be caught, I whispered softly into her ear, “I’m really sorry about this. I truly feel just awful. But I have no choice.” The girl looked up at me with her soft, tear-filled eyes as if to say, “I understand.” I had no way of knowing for sure that’s what she was trying to tell me, but that’s how I took it. I felt that a bond had formed between us as she stood there for a moment, naked and baring her soul to me in unspoken words. I only hoped that she had not noticed the bulge in my trousers that reflected my body’s reaction to what I was about to do.

Bending her over the desk and spreading her legs apart as I was instructed to do, I couldn’t help but notice that she was now exposing her sex and anal orifice to everyone in the room. I couldn’t take my eyes off the sight. Her labial charms were indeed almost like a magnet forcing my eyes to focus on them and only them, disregarding everything else, including the task at hand. Her sex was wet and glistening which totally confused me. I was brought back to reality when I heard the words, “You may begin now, Gerald.”

Taking the cane, I took a few forceful practice swings through the air a couple of times to gage its flexibility. The sound of the flogger swishing as I swung it aimlessly caused Margaret to clench her butt cheeks tightly each time in anticipation of a blow that did not come. Seeing this reaction by her daughter made Lady Habersham giggle and she praised my ingenuity in tormenting her daughter.

I did this a few more times before finally landing a fierce blow across her rear end. Margaret cried out in pain and almost immediately numerous noticeable thin stripe pink stripes began to appear on her bottom, faintly at first but growing redder and more obvious in just a few seconds. I swished the fogger harmlessly in the air again this time making the girl almost jump up from the desk in fright.

“Tie her down,” Lady Habersham instructed her eldest daughter. “Use some of the strips of fabric from her dress.”

“Yes mom!” Sarah Anne replied excitedly almost ecstatic to be given a small part in tormenting her sister as she ran over to the pile of clothing and selected what appeared to her to be strips of appropriate length.

“No please . . . don’t . . . don’t tie me down. I won’t move, I promise!” Margaret pleaded with her mother and she tried to maintain her position over the desk. Her mother silently indicated to me with her hand to apply the flogger to her backside so I let another quite forceful blow landing across the left cheek of her buttocks taking Margaret totally by surprise.

“SILENCE . . . You, impudent girl! There will be NO TALKING during punishment.”

The girl just whimpered as her sister began tying her arms to the supporting legs of the desk followed by her ankles in the same manner. In order to tie her ankles to the desk, Sarah Anne had to spread her sister’s legs even farther apart, accentuating Margaret’s sex even more than it previously had been, something that didn’t go unnoticed by me and in which I took great albeit inappropriate delight.

“There, now . . . that’s better. You may begin again, Gerald.”

I took my time, in part so as to draw out my pleasure at both looking at the girl’s bottom as well as in inflicting the punishment that was required of me. I must confess that deep down part of me didn’t really want this to end too soon. I rationalized my actions and tried to soothe my conscience by trying to tell myself that I was only taking my time to let the unfortunate girl rest and try and recover her composure before another slicing blow fell across her naked flesh. Each fly of the flogger deepened the reddish color to her backside. Then curiously, I couldn’t help but notice that Margaret had started to slide her pelvis against the desk with each fly of the lash and as time passed her yelping turned to a deeper moaning, almost of pleasure rather than pain. Her sex was dribbling as well, a fact that didn’t escape my attention causing confusion on my part as to why that was happening. Surely this was painful, wasn’t it?

When I reached the designated number of twenty-five lashes, I stopped and let out a sigh of relief, glad that this ordeal was finally over. Margaret was slumped over the desk totally exhausted, her flesh quivering uncontrollably as she sobbed from the pain.

Lady Habersham was smiling broadly as she looked upon her daughter. I was about to hand the flogger back to my mistress and leave, thinking that I had done my duty and done it well, when I heard her say, “Now, turn her around and give her 25 more to her front side.”

My jaw must have dropped as I couldn’t believe my ears. I was saved from rebuke only by the excited pleas of Sarah Anne, “I’ll do it mom! Oh please, let me turn her around!”

Her Ladyship’s smile broadened, obviously pleased at her eldest daughter’s willingness to lend a hand. “Okay, precious, you may do the honors but don’t let her get away and be sure tie her really well as this will hurt her even more.”

“Yes MUMMY!!!”

I opened my mouth and was about to say something hoping to dissuade her from continuing this debacle, but before I could even manage a single word, Lady Habersham remarked, “You have done well, Gerald. I was particularly impressed with your enthusiasm in delivering the blows to her backside . . .” She then paused grinning at me and added, “as well as with your obvious arousal through it all . . . nicely done, young man, nicely done.”

I looked down and to my horror my erection was quite obvious and worse yet, a small wet circle had formed darkening the fabric of my trousers at the location of the tip of my penis. There was no denying I had gotten some sexual pleasure in delivering the punishment. I was too embarrassed to make a plea on Margaret’s behalf so I just stood there waiting for Sarah Anne to finish. My aroused state slowly subsided at the thought of being “caught out” by my mistress like that. Despite my humiliation, it could have been worse, however. Lady Habersham could have sacked me for such an emboldened and perverted display in front of those who were socially superior. I would have to be more careful in the future. My only hope was that poor Margaret had not heard her mother’s comments.

“HOW’S THIS?” Sarah Anne asked.
“VERY nice . . . you’ve done a PERFECT JOB!”

I turned around and to my surprise I saw Margaret tied spread eagled on the top of the desk, her arms pulled as wide as possible almost reaching to each corner and her legs spread apart in an equally obscene fashion. Despite my best attempt at preventing another embarrassment, my penis quickly rose to its full extension as I looked between the young girl’s legs.

“What do you think, Gerald? Can you work with that?”

I merely nodded my head and then meekly asked, “Where exactly does my mistress wish me to deliver the 25 blows, divided equally on her thighs, perhaps?”

“Heaven’s no . . . although, come to think of it, that is a good idea, okay, give her 10 each on her upper thighs and 25 on her lower belly between her womanly hair and her belly button.”

Before I knew what I was saying, I let slip, “Gee, she must have done something really bad to merit such cruel and inhumane torture. I just can’t imagine . . .”

The expression on Lady Habersham’s face grew stone cold and her eyes narrowed to the smallest of circles. “One more impudent outburst like that young man and I’ll have you castrated, your balls fed to the dogs and then have you dumped into the bogs surrounding the estate to die a horrible death. No one will ever find your body. And don’t think I can’t do it either. Is that clear?”

The boldness shocked me to no end. Never had I ever thought to hear such language from a Lady. “I’m truly sorry, your Ladyship. I’m just overwhelmed and I lost my head. It won’t happen again. I promise.”

She continued to stare at me with a cold and icy stare for some time before her expression softened to a smile again. “Okay, proceed Gerald. See if you can redeem yourself by making this next set even more remarkable than your first.”

In her new position Margaret could see everything, and worse yet, I could see the fear and stress on her face and in her eyes. Still her naked form was doing a number on my hormones and the threat from my mistress of castration was all that I needed to continue on. I placed the flogger across her right upper thigh and gently bounced it in place against her leg a few times before raising my arm to its full extent and bringing it down with all my force upon her upper thigh. The moaning from Miss Margaret coupled with the almost surreal laughter from her mother and older sister sent chills up my spine. Like before, thin stripes began to rise from deep within her flesh.

I applied the ten requested lashes to each leg and then turned my attention to her pelvis. Her mother had been right. The first lash to this region caused her to grimace as her body went limp and her eyes rolled back into their sockets. It scared me so much that I had to look to Lady Habersham for guidance as to whether or not I should continue. Of course, she beckoned me onward with the flick of her wrist and I proceeded to deliver the remaining strokes. When I had finished, I awaited my next instruction.

“Untie her and let me see the results,” Lady Habersham instructed Sarah Anne. Once she was untied Sarah and I held the poor girl up so my mistress could inspect her markings. Once again there were no breaks in the skin or bleeding but the areas lashed were of bright red and I could feel the heat from her backside as she rested against me during her inspection.

“Once again, Gerald, you’ve done well. As a reward I will let you attend to her wounds. There is a pitcher and basin of water on the table over there to cool her skin along with a fresh linen towel. You’ll also find some lotion to apply afterwards to soothe her skin.” She then smiled an evil grin and looked me directly in the eyes and said slyly, “Feel free to wash ANY part of her that you think needs attention.” She then turned to her eldest daughter and said simply, “Come along my dear, it’s time for your music lesson.”

The two women left the room without so much as a thought about the condition of the younger daughter.

I felt horribly uncomfortable about being left alone without a suitable chaperone in the private chambers of the family with this naked girl – especially in view of the not-so-veiled invitation to have my way with her. People were known to get hanged for getting caught like this. Still the poor girl’s skin needed tending so I helped her to the desk again and laid her flat along the top. I soaked the linen in the water and proceeded to gently wipe away each area so afflicted by my cruel discipline.

After several minutes of this attention, Margaret spoke for the first time. “You are most kind, sir. Thank you. I’m surprised that my mom left you see to my well-being. She usually doesn’t.”

I was shocked. “You mean you’ve been punished this way before?”

“Sometimes, but it wasn’t always this way though. When I was younger . . . those were happy times. Then after I became a teenager, my mom’s attitude towards me changed. It’s as if I can’t do anything right anymore.”

“Why?”

Margaret moaned as I must have rubbed a little too hard on a sensitive raw area of her belly.

“I’m so sorry. Please, you must know that I mean you no harm. I do hope you won’t hold it against me.”

The young girl didn’t answer. She just laid there almost exhausted.

Something wasn’t right here and things just didn’t add up and in all likelihood weren’t as they appeared. I just had to find out why her mother treated her so. What I eventually found out surprised me completely.

To The Manor, Chastened – Part 3

Copyright January 2011 by Hooked6 (Hooked6@hotmail.com) all rights reserved. Reproduction, redistribution, reposting on another Internet site whether or not a charge or profit is made is forbidden without the expressed written consent of the author. Copyright ownership does not transfer by the posting of this material on this site by the author. The following story is for ADULTS only. By accessing this story, the reader hereby certifies that he/she is of an appropriate age to access adult material and that such material is permitted in the locality or country where the reader resides. The following is a creative work of fiction, and the characters or incidents described do not resemble any persons or events in the real world. Comments are always welcome and serve to inspire my work.

To The Manor, Chastened – Part 3 (Reluctant Exhibitionism, Spanking and Discipline)

After attending to Miss Margaret’s wounds the best I could, I left her alone and naked, still sobbing from her ordeal and quietly went back to my duties. Later that night, I am ashamed to say, found me masturbating to what had happened earlier that day and my orgasm was very intense. Afterward however, extreme guilt kept me awake the rest of the night. It was fortunate for me that my duties the next day were light; otherwise I might not have made it through the day as tired as I was. Why was I haunted by images of this beautiful girl? The wrenching of my conscience at times was almost unbearable.

Several weeks passed before my next summons to the Manor House. When I arrived in the conservatory at the rear of the house as I had been instructed to do, I found four girls in the company of Lady Habersham: the resplendent Sarah Anne, two more unfamiliar girls also magnificently adorned who appeared about the same age as Sarah Anne and finally the rather plainly dressed Margaret, whose unfashionable garment noticeably clashed when compared with the others.

The conservatory was a beautiful room lined with glass on three sides from floor to ceiling to allow ample sunlight in to encourage the growth of the many lush plants and greenery that decorated the cheerful room. The more I saw of this mansion, the more powerful I realized Lady Habersham was.

“Come in Gerald. I’m so glad you are here. I don’t believe you know the youngest daughter of Lady Sexton, do you? Gerald, this is Elizabeth Marie Hollingsworth-Sexton, a playmate and friend of Sarah Anne’s. She’s visiting with us today along with her sister, Lady Susan.”

I couldn’t remember a coach arriving earlier that day and I wasn’t asked to attend to a horse so it surprised me that we had visitors. What puzzled me all the more was why I had been summoned in the first place. It was most odd that Lady Habersham would request my presence just for social introductions. Everyone, however, including Miss Margaret seemed to be in a most jovial mood so the foreboding of my previous encounters with Lady Habersham and her daughters was not present on this occasion.

Her Ladyship explained to her guests how reliable and professional I was in performing my duties and how capable I was in attending to her stock. She complimented me most graciously about my skill with horses and how pleased she was that she could count me when needed that I soon found myself beaming at her adulation in front of these obviously honored visitors. Lady Habersham even offered me a glass of lemonade which was totally inappropriate and violated the unwritten protocol of those in service mingling with upper class. Still, I accepted her hospitality silently and walked around the room with the girls as her Ladyship explained the various flora and fauna that adorned the room. It was quite apparent that she took great pride in her exotic plants and was eager to show them off. Everyone was at ease and seemingly having a good time. My uneasiness at being treated almost as if I were part of the family soon vanished under the grace and charm of my mistress.

Though I didn’t contribute anything to the conversation, as convention forbade me to do so, I was enjoying myself immensely and was grateful for the opportunity to get to know the family better. I contented myself with just listening and tried to blend into the background so that my presence wouldn’t be seen as awkward. Lady Habersham seemed the perfect host and my opinion of her changed just observing her allure and personal magnetism.

Then it happened.

Almost without warning Lady Habersham paused in the middle of a sentence about roses and turned to me and announced, “Gerald . . . I’m bored.”

I was taken aback and didn’t know what to say so I stood there silently. The pleasant expression on her Ladyship’s face turned dark and depressed in an instant.

“In fact, Sarah Anne, Elizabeth and I are ALL bored. We need something to liven up the mood around here, don’t you think girls?” The two visiting girls broke into smiles and eagerly nodded their heads in agreement. Margaret, on the other hand had a look of confusion.

“I know,” said Lady Habersham to the oldest girls, “Let’s have Gerald here whip the little wretch Margaret here. That would be fun, don’t you think?”

“YEAH!” the older girls shouted gleefully with horrid smiles on their faces. “Can we watch?”

“OF COURSE you can watch, you silly girls. Gerald, do your stuff.”

The once amicable and playful expression on Miss Margaret’s face immediately changed to a look of fear. I, too, had been taken aback as this turn of events was so sudden and so unpredictable that it had taken me completely by surprise. I had no idea what her Ladyship specifically wanted of me so I just stood there looking for some idea of what to do.

“Oh . . . that’s right, I forgot.” Lady Habersham said rather sarcastically. “Poor Gerald here, like all good servants, needs constant direction.” Her remark was meant to be degrading and it made the older girls giggle as they looked at me with disdain.

Lady Habersham motioned for me to follow her and led me near a corner of the large room where a long, thick rope was dangling from the ceiling. I hadn’t noticed it before and it seemed odd that something like that would have been installed in such a place, but there it was.

“Tie Margaret’s hands to this rope and make absolutely sure she can’t get free.”

“Yes, my Lady,” I answered and nervously went to fetch her youngest daughter who by now was visibly shaking. Gone was any pretext of administering a deserved punishment for some misdeed or unruly behavior. Any attempt at assuaging my conscience was impossible. What I was about to do was purely for the enjoyment of her Ladyship and was nothing more than cruel sadistic torture, yet my body and its hormones were responding in direct conflict with my better judgment as I felt myself clearly getting aroused by the situation I found myself in.

I took hold of the apprehensive younger daughter and obediently led her to the dangling rope and tied her hands above her head in a most secure fashion as I had been instructed to do. I then turned around awaiting further direction. The atmosphere in the room was highly charged and seemed almost palpable as her Ladyship drew out the entire proceeding, clearly to increase the anxiety of all present – especially poor Miss Margaret, whose eyes were once again filled with panic and fear and something else that I couldn’t quite put my finger on.

“Oh my . . . what shall we do today, hmmmmm?”

Sarah Anne wasn’t at a loss for ideas or words. She most enthusiastically exclaimed, “STRIP HER!”

The refined and most demure Elizabeth Marie let out a nervous laugh as she obviously had not been expecting that possibility. It didn’t take her long, however, to join the chorus and echoed Sarah’s plea, “Yeah, Strip her!” The gleam in Elizabeth’s eyes was unmistakable. Though she might not have expected such a turn of events, she definitely was eager to see this played out and watch the humiliation of poor Miss Margaret.

“You heard them Gerald, Strip her.”

Miss Margaret lowered her head in shame as she knew what I had to do and prepared herself for the inevitable. Like before, I dispensed with any attempt to fiddle with the buttons and clasps of her attire and proceeded to forcefully rip apart her clothing, much to the delight of the girls, and soon the bound daughter was completely naked before a giggling audience of mocking women. It must have been so embarrassing for this girl to be forced to stand naked in front of her friends. Being seen naked by her sister and me, a mere servant was one thing; but being seen that way by one of her peers, someone that she would undoubtedly see at more formal occasions was quite another! It seemed so degrading, which I’m sure is what her Ladyship was trying to achieve. Much to my surprise the redness of my previous beating had completely disappeared. There was no trace whatsoever of the cruel punishment the flogger had inflicted on the body of this most beautiful creature. Instead, her skin was once again soft and supple, which clearly had an effect on my penis, much to my chagrin. Sarah Anne and Elizabeth noticed too as I caught one of them pointing out my condition to the other.

Her Ladyship disappeared for a moment and then returned handing me the now familiar flogger. I retrieved the implement from my mistress and began studying it wondering just how and where I was to use such a thing.

I didn’t have to wait long. “Whip her breasts, Gerald. Whip them hard.”

“How many lashes, my Lady?”

“Whip her till I tell you to stop. Whip her fast and furious.” She said with bone-chilling laughter, to which the young girls seemed pleased to hear.

I took the funny-looking whip-like implement and lifted it in the air. I mentally tried to gauge the distance from which I had to stand in order to deliver a sufficient blow to the chest of this young lady. It seemed such a pity to mark what could only be described as truly the ethereal example of perfect teats. Just as I was about to swing it for the first time, Lady Habersham interrupted me, ‘Let me caution you, Gerald, to make your effort most extreme. If I even THINK you are taking it easy, well, you already know what I will do to you, don’t you?”

I swallowed hard and nodded my head. Lifting the familiar whipping implement even higher I called upon my arms to summon all their strength and I let fly with the leather, which swooshed through the air landing a most horrid blow to the bosom of this lovely girl causing her to scream in agony. Instead of one stripe appearing upon her body in the aftermath of my lashing, numerous red lines appeared. It was as if I had already whipped her a dozen times, each piece of leather finding its spot on her delicate skin.

“MARVELOUS!” Lady Habersham exclaimed obviously pleased with my effort. “Do it again and again.”

I let the whip fly striking her left breast and then her right. In an effort to spare poor Miss Margaret the worst of the pain I really tried to avoid striking her nipples, but the design of this horrid whip made that all but impossible. It seemed the more I tried to miss her nipples, the more directly I lashed them. The pain I was inflicting was almost too much for the unfortunate creature to bear.

“FASTER, Gerald, FASTER!!”

I increased my speed hoping against all odds that her Ladyship would relent and command me to cease. Just when I was about to let fly yet another strike upon her chest, I saw Margaret’s eyes widen as if she spotted something behind me that she feared even more than my punishing lashes. I couldn’t help but turn around to see what she was looking at as did the other women present.

“Oh, look, Elizabeth,” Lady Habersham remarked, “It’s your twin brother Thomas Edward. Do come in, my boy, you’re just in time to watch the fun!”

The presence of the teenage boy seeing her this way – naked and being beaten about her breasts totally mortified Miss Margaret. I could see it in her face. There was no mistaking the fact that having a boy see her naked body was utterly humiliating to the poor girl and she struggled like crazy to free herself from the rope that held her fast so she could flee.

“What’s the matter dear, don’t you like Thomas seeing you nude? I’m sure he doesn’t mind, do you, Thomas?”

The boy had the grin of a Cheshire cat upon his face as came towards us to get a closer look. “No ma’am, I don’t mind at ALL!”

Margaret increased her struggling in a desperate attempt to get away. I surmised that this was the first time any boy her age had seen her naked. She was definitely in panic-mode.

“Oh, stop your struggling, you silly girl. You might as well get used to it. This is nothing compared to what he’ll see in a few minutes,” her mother remarked slyly causing Miss Margaret to emit an ear-piercing scream.

“Gag her, will you Sarah? I don’t want to hear that all afternoon. Use some of her dress there.” The elder Sarah eagerly ran and retrieved a long strip of cloth and stuck it between her lips and tightly tied it around her head. “There . . . that’s better. Continue Gerald.”

I felt bad for the girl but I feared her Ladyship as much as anyone and did as I was told. The first strike made Thomas Edward laugh out loud. He too was as amused by all this as was his twin sister. After another ten minutes of whipping, her breasts were severely reddened and bleeding from numerous stripes. “That’s enough Gerald. Now for the best part . . .”

I wondered to myself what more hideous things she had in mind just to give her pleasure. I didn’t have to wait long. “Untie her Gerald and take her that potting table over there.” I looked behind me and there was indeed a small glass table which was quite filthy, being covered in dust and dirt from the gardener’s labors earlier in the day. Once again, I did as I was told and released the girl’s bonds, after which Margaret immediately used her hands to cover herself as I led the girl to the table.

“Lay her on her back, Gerald, and secure her like Sarah Anne had done last time. You remember, don’t you, Gerald?” I nodded my head and hoisted the girl into my arms and up onto the table.

Margaret resisted a little when I pulled her arms up over her head to secure them at each corner, but eventually gave in and allowed me to do my job. When it came to separating her legs, however, she put up a bitter struggle and I was unable to pry them apart. The girls laughed at the sight of what was going on. They knew all too well what Margaret feared most – exposing her sex to Thomas Edward, and they were only too happy to help out. “What’s the matter, Maggie? Afraid Thomas will see what a slut you are?” Sarah Anne quipped through her laughter. Both girls rallied around the table and pulled, and twisted as Margaret squirmed and struggled desperately to keep her legs together as her mother stood back and laughed until the poor girl began to weaken.

With the guest’s help I was finally able to separate the legs as Margaret protest screams echoed through the muffled gag. Thomas laughed hysterically as he pointed out what he could now see as Margaret shook her head from side to side in a vain attempt to free herself. Her sex was wetter than I had ever seen it which made absolutely no sense to me.

Once she was totally secure, I wasn’t prepared for what I was instructed to do next.

“Whip her hard, Gerald, right between her legs. Whip her sex, man. Whip it so that it will be so sore she won’t be tempted to play with herself ever again.” The poor girl blushed profusely as she looked around the room. Her mother’s remark obviously had some truth in it.

“Maggie plays with herself?! Oh, that’s rich! Wait until I tell the guys at the polo club!” The young boy mocked. The mother was obviously doing everything she knew to do to humiliate her unlucky daughter.

“DO IT, Gerald. Get on with it man!”

I took the whip and let it fly, lashing her right on her clitoris.

“FASTER!” Her Ladyship yelled.

I flailed the whip faster and faster striking between her legs squarely each time. Soon her Labial lips were red and swollen. The more the poor girl suffered the more her audience laughed. What a sick family this was, I thought to myself. Eventually my mistress commanded me to stop and took the whip from me, much to my relief. At last this ordeal was over.

“Thomas, would you like to try?” Lady Habersham asked of her guest.

“COULD I?”

“Why of COURSE you can. She won’t mind, will you Margaret?” The younger daughter nodded her head violently as best she could which only made everyone laugh. Her Ladyship handed the boy the whip and he studied it carefully. His first lash was awkward and missed its intended target striking her instead on the left upper thigh.

“Is that the best you can do?” Elizabeth asked mockingly. “I thought you played Polo?”

“I’m just warming up. Watch this!” The boy then let go with a whopper of a strike, landing perfectly between Margaret’s legs. “How’s THAT?”

After another 20 lashes, he quit and handed the whip back to her Ladyship, leaving the girl bleeding from her sex.

“Oh goodness,” her Ladyship said pleasantly, “It’s time for high tea. Be a dear, Gerald, and untie her and see to her. I’m sure you know what to do. Take her to her room and clean her up properly.” She then gave me a wild look with a smirk on her face and added, “I’m sure THIS time you’ll have a little fun, won’t you?” I couldn’t mistake her obvious hint that she knew I had to clean some most personal areas which she felt would lead me to take unfair advantage. What did she want me to do, rape the poor creature?

“Yes, my Lady,” I dutifully replied.

The group left and I carefully untied my charge and helped her off the table.

“I’m so sorry, Miss. Please believe I had no choice. Are you okay?”

Margaret stifled back her sniffling and let out a meek, “Yes. I think I can make it.”

She shunned an attempt by me to get what was left of her clothes to cover her body and told me to just get her to her room. She seemed too weak to make it on her own so I helped her along the way. She managed to climb the two flights of stairs, though we had to stop several times for her to rest. Upon reaching her room on the top floor, I carefully laid her upon her bed and brought a bowl and pitcher to her bed-stand. “I won’t embarrass you further by doing as your mother instructed. I’m sure you can manage.” I looked at her tenderly for a moment and then added somewhat angrily, “Look, I’m not really a bad guy, you know. I hate doing this. I have no choice!”

Margaret looked at me silently with a blank expression. I was sure she didn’t believe me. As I turned and was about to leave, she said, ‘I know. You’d best do as mummy instructed. I wouldn’t put it past her to come back unexpectedly. If she doesn’t find you here doing your job, you’ll be in for it. Besides, I’m done in. I can hardly move as it is.”

I took the linen cloth and soaked it in the cool water of the basin and began soothing her wounds. To my utter shame I must admit a certain thrill to touching such intimate spots but seeing the damage I had caused made me feel even worse.

“Why do you stay?” I asked probingly. “Isn’t there some other relative that would take you in?”

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: To the Manor, Chastened

Post by Hooked6 »

To The Manor, Chastened – Part 4 (Reluctant Exhibitionism, Spanking and Discipline)

Margaret’s puzzled look at hearing my question confused me.

“Because she’s my mother and this is my home.”

“But surely there’s more to it than that. I mean at this rate she’s either going to kill you or cripple you for life. There must be something more than that. Isn’t there? I just don’t understand why you endure this treatment.”

Margaret looked at me for several moments as if she was trying to figure me out. She gazed softly into my eyes for at least 5 minutes without saying a word. She just looked at me, studying me. “You really care, don’t you?”

“Did you think I wouldn’t? Just because I am forced to do these things doesn’t mean I enjoy them.”

“Oh no?? Then what’s that?”

Margaret’s eyes went right to my crotch, which in its current state conflicted with my effort to convince her that I wasn’t some sadist. “Look, I can’t help that. You ARE beautiful, after all, and you are naked. I can’t help that. But you heard your mother’s threats to me if I didn’t obey. Surely by now you know she was probably serious.”

The girl just turned her head away from me lying there silently. Just then her mother burst into the room flinging the door open violently causing it to slam into the stone wall behind it. Her daughter and I turned to face her, startled by her appearance.

The mother smiled as she saw the cloth in my hand as I knelt between her legs – a compromising position to be sure. “Good, I see you are doing as I instructed.” She looked at us for a moment longer and then added sweetly, “I just wanted to make sure that you didn’t need anything, dear.”

My heart was pounding. What if I had just dropped her off in her room and left, as I had intended to do and then she came up to find her daughter alone? I knew I had just dodged a bullet. “No, ma’am, I have everything I need, I think. Thank you for your concern My Lady.”

“Continue on, then,” she said as she turned whimsically to the door to leave. “Oh . . . and Gerald . . . it’s nice to know that I can trust you.” Her face was smiling but her dark little beady eyes gave warning to me never to try and cross her.

After she left, I let out a huge sigh, “THAT was close. I am ever in your debt Miss. Thank you for warning me earlier that she might come back. You saved me for sure.”

The girl just nodded her head and looked aimlessly into the distance, lost in her thoughts and pain I supposed. I decided not to press things by asking any further questions. Instead I focused in earnest upon cleaning her wounds and finishing the job at hand.

“You have a soft touch. It reveals a caring heart. Thank you for not taking advantage as my mother wanted you to do.”

I just smiled as sincerely as I could and nodded my understanding. “I do care, you know. I’m so sorry. Please, don’t think badly of me.”

I picked up the bowl of and the soiled linen cloth and stood up to leave. “I hope you feel better in time.” I said and then headed for the door, still not comprehending this whole situation.

“It’s the money I suppose.”

“Money? What money?”

Margaret looked at me carefully and then motioned with her hand for me to check outside the door to be sure no one was around. Heeding her warning, I carefully looked around and after determining that we were indeed alone, I closed the door and came back to her bedside.

“When my father, Lord Habersham, died, he left a certain amount of money to me in trust which I will receive on my 19th birthday. I’m not certain of the amount but it was in his will that I be provided for. I was trying to hold on so that I could make a new life on my own later on. You see, if I leave home before I am 19, I forfeit my birthright and the money. Up to now it hasn’t been that bad, but lately . . .” she paused lowering her eyes, “since she has found you to do her bidding it has been awful. I might just have to give up the money if it gets any worse. Usually I can stay out of sight and she leaves me alone. Today she took me totally by surprise. I wasn’t expecting that.”

“Neither was I.” I sat there not knowing what to say. At least now some of this made sense. I touched her hair softly trying to reassure her that I understood her situation.

“My sister has always been her favorite, while I, on the other hand, was the apple of my father’s eye. I guess that’s the reason she builds Sarah Anne up so.”

I withdrew my hand from her hair. “That or she may just want you to leave so she can keep the money. It’s none of my business but, too bad you don’t know how much you are to inherit. If it isn’t really that much it may not be worth hanging around for the next several months enduring all of this.”

I got up to leave again when once more she called out, “Perhaps you could do some checking, you know, find out what I might stand to get – how much money. That is . . .” (her words trailing off growing softer as she spoke,) “if you really DO care about my well-being and want to help. But, BE CAREFUL though. If my mom catches you, well, you know what she’s like.”

“I DO know what she’s like, a formidable person to be sure but I don’t know, Miss. I’m not sure how I can go about doing that but I’ll see what I can do.” With that I left her there, naked on the bed, her flesh raw with the marks of the whip, but hopefully after my care and conversation, feeling just a little better for her experience.

Days passed which eventually turned into weeks with no further incursions into my daily routine. Then one sunny afternoon, Sarah Anne came out to the Carriage House and asked to be shown around. It wasn’t unusual to see the girls on their own around the estate so I didn’t think anything of it. After spending a few minutes showing the Sarah all of the various coaches, wagons and buggies and introducing her to some of my favorite horses, the girl paused and then asked me if I enjoyed punishing her sister. At first, I was heartened by the fact that she might be concerned about poor Margaret and wanted to answer truthfully that I disdained my duties. Fearing, however, that she was probing for incriminating answers on behalf of her mother I replied, “Yes, it’s quite fun and naturally I would do anything to please her ladyship.”

Sarah Anne giggled and seemed quite pleased with my reply. “I THOUGHT you might really love your job after seeing your . . .” laughter then replaced words as she looked at my crotch and I knew she was referring to my arousal during our last session. “I think it’s cute when you do that. I hope I get to see that happen again sometime. You appear quite big to me.” Again, laughter on her part supplanted all conversation. I felt uneasy having a conversation so suggestive with one of my betters so I changed the subject back to her Ladyship’s horses. She soon got bored and bid me goodbye.

Less than 30 minutes later I was summoned to the Manor, not by her Ladyship but by Sarah Anne. When I arrived, I found the eldest daughter standing next to her sister pointing an accusing finger at Miss Margaret. “She said a mean thing to me, Gerald. Slap her face and wash her mouth out with soap.”

“I did not!” Margaret protested.

“Yes, you did. Slap her face, Gerald. It’s YOUR JOB!”

I looked around and her Ladyship was nowhere to be seen. “I respectfully think that is your mother’s call. I’m sure she wouldn’t approve if I did as you ask without her explicit instructions.”

“Are you refusing me? I don’t think Mumsie would like it if she found out you refused to do your job! You are the Manor disciplinarian and it is your job to punish when something wrong is done. Should I go and tell her you refused?”

I pondered my situation. If I went ahead and did what she asked without direction from her Ladyship, I could see Sarah Anne picking on the poor girl any time she wanted. It was bad enough I was forced to do it when my mistress had a whim. On the other hand, if I refused and the eldest daughter was right, I risked incurring her Ladyship’s wrath – which could be considerable. The logical step would certainly be to take the children in tow and find her Ladyship and report the situation. Yet, if Sarah Anne was indeed correct, and her mother would be displeased I’d still find myself on the receiving end of a bad situation.

An inpatient Sarah Anne tapped her foot repeatedly on the ground. “Well . . . should I?”

I decided to take the easy way out. After all she was just asking for a slap and an old-fashioned mouth-washing. I could always clarify things later with her Ladyship.

Turning to Margaret I said, “I have no way of knowing which of you is correct and therefore I must use my best judgment. Margaret, come here please.” When she approached, I could see the veins in her neck popping out. She was fuming. She clearly had figured out I was siding with Sarah Anne. I whispered very softly, so soft in fact that I wasn’t sure Margaret even heard me, but I softly said, “I’m sorry,” into her ear. I then slapped her fairly hard across her right cheek causing Margaret to wince in pain.

Before taking things further I decided to play it safe. “I’ll have to go below stairs to the cook’s pantry and get a cake of soap. I’ll be back.” I figured if I found her Ladyship somewhere inside the Manor house while making my way to the Cook’s pantry, I could then tell her of my situation. By giving Margaret only a slap, I could always argue that I did my job. If her Ladyship was displeased that I acted alone, I could take the tack that was why I came to clarify. It seemed logical.

“Oh, you don’t have to leave. Here, Take this.” Sarah Anne then pulled out of her Sashay a small cake of scented soap. So much for my plan. I had started, so now I was committed to finish. Reluctantly I took the small cake of soap in my right hand, and with my left hand grabbed a hold of Margaret’s face and pushed in on her cheeks with my fingers forcing her mouth open. I’m sure it was incredibly undignified for the poor girl and I could only imagine how humiliating this must be for her. Once her mouth was open, I swirled the soap around her mouth and over her tongue and then withdrew it and gave it back to Sarah Anne, who by now was laughing hysterically. Sarah didn’t waste any time throwing the used cake of soap on the ground and running off with glee. I’m sure she was full of herself for what she had made me do.

I tried apologizing to Margaret but she was angry, no - she was LIVID! As she stood there stooped over spitting out the foul-tasting soap from her mouth, she made it clear she wasn’t going to have anything to do with me. I persisted and suggested she follow me outside to the Carriage House where I could give her some water and a rag to rinse out the remnants away from her sister’s prying eyes. She just yanked her arm from mine and walked off in a huff. “YOU FOOL! You have no idea what you have just done,” she snapped.

Oh, but I did. I knew exactly what I had done. I had given Sarah Anne the same authority over her sister as her mother. I made up my mind right there and then that I would do my utmost to find out the contents of her late father’s will, regardless of what consequences there might be for me if I was discovered.

Since I began my role as House Disciplinarian, the Butler slowly began showing me courtesies not usually extended to a person of my station. He would often ask my opinion on things regarding household management – perhaps testing how I felt her Ladyship might react to something he was planning on doing, given that I was on such informal terms with her. A few times he even invited me to join him for private tea. It was during one of these sessions that I had the opportunity to broach the subject of Margaret.

At first, he seemed taken aback by my line of questioning. When I explained that I was only trying to help Miss Margaret stay the course, he seemed satisfied.

“Of course, what you are asking for me to give you is totally in violation of any professional standard of ethics and is certainly a breach of trust. I couldn’t possibly be prevailed upon to help you.” With that he rose and straightened his attire and ran his fingers through his hair. I just knew I had taken a step over the line and was sure there would be hell to pay.

“Mr. Patterson,” he said with a dignified air about him. “I must attend to matters upstairs. You could do me a favor, however by straightening the files on my desk in the corner there. I would consider it a welcome courtesy. I seem to have gotten a bit behind in my schedule chatting with you, there’s a good fellow.” With that he left the room.

“Courtesy, indeed,” I mumbled to myself! I knew he was just seeking a payback for his entertaining me – one hand washing the other so-to-speak. Well, it wasn’t too much to ask, I supposed and it didn’t hurt trying to remain on his good side. I sat down on the desk and began rummaging through the papers and files. “Why, that old sly dog!”

There on the desk hidden among the various invoices and bills from the local tradesmen was a file containing the Will of which I had inquired. He knew all along it was there. I think he was just trying to help without implicating himself. I eagerly read the contents. As Margaret had mentioned she was left a trust which amounted to a thousand some odd British Pounds Sterling – a nice sum but in my opinion not worth dying for. Her Sister Sarah Anne would receive a sum twice that amount. But as I read on, I got the shock of my life. There was more, MUCH MORE! Now I understood the real reason Lady Habersham was so cruel to her youngest daughter. I had to tell Miss Margaret. In light of what I had just discovered, Margaret just HAD to hang on no matter what humiliations and discomfort her mother brought to bear. I hurriedly put the file back in its place and left before I was discovered. This explained EVERYTHING!!!

To The Manor, Chastened – Part 5 (Reluctant Exhibitionism, Spanking, Bondage & Discipline)

I was so eager to relate what I had learned to Miss Margaret that I took it upon myself to enter the private family area of the house uninvited. I had no sooner emerged from below stairs when I was discovered by Lady Habersham as I headed toward the main staircase. “I want a word with you, Gerald.”

“Yes, My Lady?”

“Why are you here? Did someone summon you?”

“No ma’am, I . . .”

Her Ladyship walked right up to me and stood a mere foot away and looking me directly in the eye asked, “Is it true that you took it upon yourself to discipline my daughter Margaret yesterday without my direction?”

“Well, my Lady it was like this . . .”

“Just answer the question, Gerald. I have no time for a long drawn out discussion. Did you or did you not slap my daughter in the face - yes or no.”

Her Ladyship’s demeanor was hard to ascertain. I couldn’t tell if she was angry or pleased. All I could see were her beady little eyes staring at me awaiting an answer. My whole life flashed before my eyes. I knew this was going to happen. I virtually predicted this very scenario the day before as I tried to make up my mind about whether to obey Sarah Anne or not. Well, there was nothing for it. I had to tell the truth. “Yes, My lady. I did.”
“And just WHY did you act so boldly without my consent?”

I swallowed hard as my throat had become severely dry and replied, “Sarah Anne informed me that Margaret was speaking ill of her and saying mean things to her upsetting her feelings. I felt discipline was in order, so I used my best judgment on the matter. I had intended on telling her Ladyship. In fact, I was on my way to find you just now to relate what had happened.”

“So, let me see if I understand what you are telling me. Sarah Anne told you to punish Margaret and you did so on your own just because she said so - without investigating things further. Is that correct?”

“Yes, my Lady.”

A beaming smile came over her Ladyship’s face. ‘WELL, done, Gerald. Well done!”

“Ma’am?”

“You did well, Gerald. I fact, in future I want you to act on instructions from Sarah Anne just as you would act on instructions from me. Sarah is older and more mature than young Miss Margaret so I trust her judgment more. Margaret is a free spirit, lacking self-discipline and often inclined to get into trouble. My eldest daughter, on the other hand, is a model of deportment and good grace. Do you understand what I am saying, Gerald?”

“Yes, My Lady. You wish me to obey Sarah Anne in matters relating to Miss Margaret.”

Her ladyship smiled widely and nodded her head in approval. “Well, now that you found me and we’ve cleared that up, I suspect you have more pressing duties in the Carriage House.” She then gave me a dismissive wave with her right hand so I graciously withdrew. There was no way I could seek out Miss Margaret at that moment to tell her my news lest I raise the suspicions of my mistress. I would just have to wait for another opportunity.

That opportunity came two days later when I spotted Miss Margaret walking in the Garden. I asked her to accompany me to the Carriage house for a few moments telling her that I had something important to relate to her in private.

Once in the cloistered confines of my working area I sat Miss Margaret down on a hay bale. “I did it!” I remarked proudly. “I read your father’s will. Oh, Miss, you simply MUST try and stay the course. Do not leave if at all possible but endure what you can in order that the Will might be fulfilled.” I was so fearful that we would be discovered I was speaking very fast and with much excitement.

“What is it? What did you discover?”

“It is as you suspected in that your father left your sister $2000 Pounds Sterling and you $1000.”

“My sister GOT MORE THAN ME?!!! How can that be?! Maybe mum was right, I’m not as important as Sarah Anne.”

I could see her mood slowly deflate at hearing my news, “NO! There’s more, MUCH more. I pray that you might bear with me as I try to explain. If we are interrupted before I finish, at least promise me that you’ll try and stay the course and not do anything rash like running away until I can explain further.”

Margaret looked at me for a moment as if she was trying to decide to whether to trust me or not. “Okay, I’ll try . . . but what else did you discover? Please, tell me quickly lest my heart not withstand the suspense.”

“Well, you were right about the money, though it is not a vast fortune it is a sizeable amount, enough to see you off to a good start in life. BUT, you are wrong about your mother. Upon your 19th birthday you also inherit Stonewall Manor – the house, outbuildings, furniture- all 37,000 acres of it!!!! It will ALL be yours!!! Not to share with your sister or your mother, but the entire estate is yours to do with as you please!”

Margaret’s mouth dropped open and she tried to speak but no words emerged from her lips, she was so overcome with emotion. “I . . . I just . . . I can’t believe it!! That’s impossible! Women can’t inherit land unless . . .”

“It is complicated and a lot of legal maneuvering has apparently taken place to keep the estate from his former wife. Your father loved you very much and he made that very clear in his will, a fact no doubt that your mother is well aware of. If you leave Stonewall Manor prior to your 19th birthday, however, it will be seen in the eyes of the law as you forfeiting your birthright and abdicating your family ties! In that event your mother inherits the estate and all your cash trust goes to your sister.”

“THAT’S why mum is treating me so!!! She is hoping that I’ll leave so she can maintain ownership and her powerful social position in Ashbury!”

“I’m certain of it. To be clear, your father very handsomely provided for your mother financially and left her the summer estate in Barkshire as well, but he made it clear that he felt your mother would soon remarry some other member of the landed gentry. He felt his boyhood home of Stonewall Manor would be better off in your hands as he trusted your judgment as he had no sons or other qualifying heirs of his own so a rather complicated end-tail was developed to assure the title and land passed to you – provided you not leave the estate before your 19th birthday.”

Margaret had a far-off look in her eyes as if she was trying to take it all in. “How do you know all this?”

“I saw the Will. I read it myself. The Butler assisted me in getting hold of the copy.”

“How do you know it was the genuine Will and not false copy or a discarded draft?”

“Because, my dear friend, I saw the wax impression of your father’s signet ring attached to the document as well as the official witness signatures attesting to the document’s correctness along with the stamps of the court. I just had to tell you right away. But I must caution you NEVER to let on to anyone that you know lest they change their plans or find some other way to cheat you out of this.”

The young girl stood up and walked about the barn pensively. “But, Gerald, I’ll never make it until I am 19!! I’ll never survive. At the rate my family is pressing me I will surely give in and flee – just to save my life!”

“Oh, didn’t I tell you? You don’t have to wait until you are 19 That’s why your mother has stepped up the pressure now rather than waiting until later as she knows, well, there is a provision whereby . . .”

Just then we were interrupted by Sarah Anne and several of her young guests. “THERE you are!!” We’ve been looking all over for you! What are you doing out here, you, silly girl?”

Standing with Sarah Anne were Elizabeth Marie and her twin brother, Thomas Edward and another lad and two more teenage girls whom I didn’t recognize.

Margaret wasn’t fazed by the interruption and quickly responded in a matter-of-fact tone, “I was thinking of going for a ride and was asking Gerald which horse would be best.”

“Never mind that,” Sarah Anne quipped. “We’re bored and we want to play a game. It’ll be fun. Come play with us, sis.”

I could tell Margaret didn’t want to raise suspicions or give the impression that she was on good terms with me by opting out so she cheerfully agreed. “Okay, what do you guys want to play?”

“Let’s play Pin-ups.” Thomas Edward suggested.

“Good idea!” his sister Elizabeth replied. “I haven’t played that in a long time and it’s such a nice day out!”

The group began talking among themselves and seemed in agreement. I was glad that finally poor Margaret could play something out-of-doors and get some fresh air running around enjoying herself for a change. Even she seemed excited by the prospect.

“What shall we use for a decorating board?” Margaret asked. “I’ve got a colorful poster-board we could use back at the house. Should I send for it or do you have something else in mind like maybe decorating that old Elm tree in the courtyard.”

The group all laughed at her question and looked at each other slyly.

Margaret clearly didn’t understand their behavior or their reluctance to answer. “Well what are we going to use?”

The group giggled amongst themselves, as if they all shared a private joke making Margaret grow a bit irritable.

Sarah Anne stepped up to her younger sister and smiled. “Why sis, I thought we’d use YOU as our decorating board to put our pin-ups on.”

“YOU’RE OUT OF YOUR MIND!”

Sarah didn’t flinch. “Gerald, prepare our decorating board, will you please, kind sir?”

“I . . . I’m not sure what you mean, miss. Prepare? Prepare how?”

The group of teens began giggling again. “Why, STRIP HER, of course. We can’t very well decorate her If she already covered up, can we?”

One of the teenage girls, practically exploding with excitement asked Sarah Anne, “Can you really make this servant strip your sister?”

“Why, of COURSE I can. I can do ANYTHING I want to her. Mom said so.” The young girl who asked the question squealed in delight and put her hands to her mouth as if to contain herself somehow.

I could see Margaret’s eyes grow huge at hearing Sarah’s answer. I could only imagine how embarrassing it must be to be stripped of one’s clothes and one’s dignity in front of one’s peers. Trying to intervene on the poor girl’s behalf I asked, “Are you sure you really ought to be doing this? What would her Ladyship say if she found out how cruel you are being to your sister?”

“Gerald . . . I’m pretty sure my mother made things quite clear earlier about obeying me, didn’t she?”

“Yes, miss.” I reluctantly replied.

“Well, get to it then. You know your job.”

I knew I had no choice in the matter. If I failed to obey, I faced certain punishment myself from her mother. Margaret saw was what coming and realized my situation and suddenly bolted for the carriage house door.

Her action caught me off guard for a brief moment but I knew what I had to do. If I made it easy for her to get away, Sarah Anne might grow suspicious about my motives and report me to her mother. Though it pained me to do so, I dashed to the door and grabbed hold of Margaret before she could make good her escape, much to the delight of the teens assembled there.

“Get busy!” Sarah Anne barked sounding more and more like her mother.

In no time at all I had poor Margaret naked before the howling group of teens. They mocked her and took delight in her nudity calling attention to every detail of her anatomy. Clearly, they were doing everything they could to embarrass and humiliate the poor girl and from my perspective they were succeeding.

Sarah pointed to a dirty old horse rope that was lying on the ground near a horse stall, “Now tie that rope over there around her feet.” I did as instructed, and then was ordered to throw the rope up and over one of the barn rafters and hoist her in the air. The result was that poor Margaret was dangling upside down, her hands flying merely inches from being able to touch the ground.

“PERFECT!” Sarah exclaimed. “Now let’s get to decorating.”

Thomas Edward opened a large burlap bag and the group began rummaging through the contents.

“Look! I found a cute doily.” One of the girls exclaimed holding up a small round piece of lace.

“That would look nice on her. Go ahead and pin it to her wherever you think it would look good,” Sarah directed.

The girl then took a small, thin metal stick pin and pushed it through the lace and nervously walked over to the hanging Margaret and studied her anatomy trying to decide where she wished it to go. “I think I’ll put it here,” she finally remarked as she stuck the pin into Margaret’s tummy such that the doily covered her bellybutton. Naturally this caused her to cry out in pain which made everyone laugh all the more.

“HEY LOOK!” Thomas Edward said. “I found a candle . . . and I know just where I’m going to put it!” The boy had an evil grin making it all too obvious what his intentions were. Sure enough, without so much as a drop of spit for lubrication, he forcefully shoved the bottom of the candle into her ass, inserting it about half way up the candle’s length. Margaret begged him to stop the entire time but her pleadings only seemed to inspire him to insert farther. The louder she protested, the deeper the candle was inserted.

Another boy took a piece of colored cloth and pinned it to her left buttocks causing the poor girl to clench her butt cheeks together making the candle slide even deeper into her ass. This seemed to please Sarah Anne to no end so she pinned another piece of cloth to the other butt cheek eliciting the same effect and the candle slid so deep into the poor girl I thought it was going to disappear inside her, but eventually her anus muscles succeeded in pushing it out about half-way. Watching the candle slide back and forth made the teens laugh in hysterics as if it was the funniest thing they had ever seen. Their laughter seemed to mortify young Miss Margaret.

Her dangling boobs also seemed to scream for attention and the boys were quick to oblige, pinning several objects into the meat of them. Naturally they had to grope around to feel for the right place to stick the pin first as Margaret did her best to squirm and try to turn herself away from their probing hands. The boys copped many a feel before finally grabbing a firm hold and forcing their pins into each breast.

Before long Margaret’s body was literally covered with items pinned to her body – both breasts, her backside, her chest and pelvis – hardly a place was left untouched. When the bag was empty, they stood back to admire their handiwork. There hung the naked girl with items of every description pinned to her once exposed flesh. I must admit she was colorful and the end result, if it wasn’t so painful might have been considered a work of art.

“There’s one thing that would make this perfect,” Sarah Anne remarked, “We need to light the candle.”

“Oooo, let me! Let me!” rang a chorus of volunteers eager to do the honors, but Sarah Anne held that in reserve for herself. The lighted candle drew “ooohs” and “aaahhhhhs” from the onlookers. When the wax dripped down the candle and fell upon the tender areas between her legs, Margaret screamed in agony but it had little effect upon the group. They all watched the spectacle for several minutes cheering each time a droplet of wax sizzled on her skin until they grew bored.

Sarah then instructed me with great glee NOT to extinguish the candle but to let it burn down until it reached her asshole and ran out of air to burn thus extinguishing itself between the confines of her nether region. I acknowledged her request and then they all left leaving the poor girl dangling from the rafter, the candle burning ominously closer to her backdoor orifice.

I made sure they were all out of sight before I hurriedly ran over to extinguish the candle. If they came back my plan was to tell them that the wind blew it out and I didn’t have a match to relight it. After several more moments without spotting the group returning, I let the crying girl down and untied her. Pulling the pins out of her skin seemed to be as painful as having them inserted and it upset me to be adding to her misery. I could only hope she understood that I was indeed trying to help her.

Finally, I was finished and poor Margaret squinted her eyes as she looked at me. “So, tell me what this provision is so I don’t have to wait until I am nineteen!” she asked with determination. “There’s no way those bitches are going to cheat me out of my inheritance!”

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

To The Manor, Chastened – Part 6

I looked at the determination in Margaret’s eyes and for the first time I knew that she was going to not only survive but win. I just had to tell her the rest of what I knew. “You see, Miss Margaret, your father was a wise man and he must have realized that things might take a bad turn for you with your mother. It was apparent that greed ruled your family at times and your father’s faith in you stemmed from the fact that you appeared untouched by worldly things and your heart was pure. I think he wanted to be sure that his plans for you were not derailed. As I said before you are to inherit 1000 pounds British Sterling upon reaching your 19th birthday AND take over as the mistress of Stonewall Manor as the entire estate will then be yours – all 37,000 acres of it. If you leave the Manor before you are 19, you forfeit everything. However, there is one important exception buried deep with the fine print of his Will which might serve you well, and of which no doubt your mother is keenly aware and that exception is simple. If, after your 18th birthday has passed, you . . .”

My words were interrupted by the Butler who cleared his throat rather loudly to announce his presence. I wasn’t sure how long he had been there or what he might have heard but I dared not ask. “There you are Miss Margaret. Her Ladyship desires your presence in the Day Room miss, right away. Gerald, your presence is also required so please don’t keep her Ladyship waiting. Change into your formals and get a move on.”

Margaret nodded her understanding and left without speaking. I put away the rope that had bound the girl only moments before and hurriedly attempted to clean up. I left the pin-up decorations and burlap bag on the ground. There was no time to attend to such details if I had been summoned by her Ladyship. This was the second time I had been interrupted by fate and kept from going into detail about the final provision of his Lordship’s Will. I vowed there would not be another. Miss Margaret HAD to know what was going on.

When I had arrived in the Day Room, I found her Ladyship sitting in her favorite ornate chair staring with repugnance at her daughter. “There you are Gerald,” she said with mock enthusiasm. Good. Now we are all here. Gerald, I understand that we have some guests visiting with Sarah Anne this afternoon.”

“Yes, my Lady. Several friends of Sarah Anne are here and they have been amusing themselves by playing games.”

“It is as I thought,” she said slyly. “Gerald, I think it’s time for a little fun. I will have our guests assemble in the Parlor and I want you to prepare Margaret . . . that means strip her naked and bind her hands and bring her down say in 15 minutes. I think they might all enjoy watching Margaret get whipped. I think that would be fun, don’t you?”

It was obvious that her Ladyship had no knowledge of what her eldest daughter had just put her sister through in front of those very same guests. I was about to protest when Margaret, herself, spoke up on her own behalf.

“You can’t go on beating me in front of people like that. Sooner or later word will get out about how cruel you are and they will put you in prison – do you hear me? PRISON! No one is above the law. All it would take is for one of these guests to say something about what they saw being done to me at your behest and it will be all over for you. I’d think twice about playing this little game if I were you. People won’t stand for it! You don’t have as much power as you think you do.”

The look on Margaret’s face said it all. She seemed quite pleased with herself- no, make that satisfied that she not only had stood up to her mother but that she had advanced an argument that might just stand to reason and prevent her from getting another beating. I, on the other hand, was afraid that she had intended on spilling the beans about what she knew about her late father’s Will which might ruin everything. Fortunately, she had the presence of mind to argue her case without even mentioning the Will.

Her Ladyship just narrowed her eyes with disdain and her facial features reeked of fury. She stared at her young daughter for several moments but Margaret didn’t back down. In fact, the more her mother stared the more determined Margaret steeled herself from her mother’s manipulations.

“So, I don’t have as much power as I think I do, is that what you think?” she asked with a spine-tingling evil chuckle. “Let’s just test this little theory of yours, shall we? Gerald, prepare my finest coach and make sure it’s crest has been well-polished. I want to make sure that people seeing it will have no doubt as to whom it belongs to.”

“Where are you going?” Margaret asked with a subtle quiver in her voice.

“WE, my dear child, WE are taking a little trip. In a little while we shall all know with absolute certainty whether or not you are right about what the people will accept.” Her Ladyship’s sickeningly sweet voice then suddenly turned hostile, “GERALD! Get a move on man. I don’t have all day!”

“Yes, my Lady, right away.”

In no time I had her Ladyship’s finest coach prepared and her horses harnessed and ready to travel. I brought the coach up to the front door of the Manor House. I didn’t have to wait long. Her Ladyship came marching out with forceful resolve dragging Miss Margaret firmly by her arm, her daughter still dressed in her simple garb. Without waiting for the butler to open the coach door for her, Lady Habersham flew open the door herself and crudely shoved her daughter into the coach and climbed inside. She then ordered me to, “DRIVE ON, GERALD. I’ll signal you when to stop.”

“GETUP there, hup, hup,” I called to the team of horses and cracked the three-foot carriage whip over their heads causing them to immediately lurch forward. In a flash we were racing along the dirt road that wound its way throughout the estate.

The estate had many tenant farmers and small villages that dotted the countryside. The tenants and businesses all paid rent in one form or another to her Ladyship for the privilege of working the land or doing business there. The farmers paid their rent with a portion of their produce, shepherds gave their best sheep as mutton for the dinner table and businesses paid their rent in cash. This arrangement assured that the Manor House was self-sustaining and protected the family wealth in uncertain times.

As the carriage approached the largest village that resided on the estate, her Ladyship called out for me to stop about half a mile out. After doing as she had asked, I was told to climb down and open her door.

Her Ladyship was livid. “GERALD, pull this worthless bitch out of my carriage and bind her hands in front of her and then put this gag in her mouth and tie it around the back of her head. I HATE screaming and she’ll be doing a lot of that in a few moments I assure you.”

Trying to make a show of obedience to my mistress I hauled her daughter out of the carriage with great force and tightly bound her hands in front of her and took the makeshift gag that had been handed to me and placed it in the poor girl’s mouth.

“Marvelous. Now . . . take that old burlap potato sack over there and place it over her head. Tie it tight enough around her neck with this piece of twine so as to be uncomfortable but not too tight to stop her breathing. I don’t want her dying without experiencing the suffering I have in store for her.”

I took the course burlap bag that had been used to store potatoes and pulled it over the young girl’s head. Someone, Cook perhaps, must have cut two eye holes into the bag that allowed Miss Margaret to see out. I tied it off as instructed and then was commanded to put her daughter back into the coach and stop in the middle of the town square. I could hear the audible but muffled sounds coming from Miss Margaret as if she was trying to curse at her mother but none of it was intelligible.

In a few moments we had arrived at the square and I stopped the coach and dismounted to open her Ladyship’s door. The arrival of such a carriage caused a crowd to gather. All work in the village seemed cease quite suddenly as the villagers came to check out the curiosity. “Look!” I heard someone shout. “Her Ladyship is here!” Hundreds of people came from all over assembling around the square. Lady Habersham exited the coach and had me drag her daughter up the steps of a small wooden platform that stood on the green. I assumed this platform served the town’s officials at public gatherings. Once we stood slightly elevated above the crowd Lady Habersham extended her arms upward to quiet to villagers.
“Loyal subjects and faithful tenants of Stonewall Manor . . . as many of you know, I am Lady Habersham. I am sure you all appreciate the peaceful and orderly existence that you enjoy here at the estate. What makes that possible is abiding by rules – rules that keep you safe and insure your very own livelihoods.” Lady Habersham then grabbed hold of one of her daughter’s bound arms and pulled her forward away from my grasp and continued speaking, “This ungrateful, immoral wench violated our peaceful rules of order and stole from the Manor house, not once but numerous times.”

I heard the poor girl try to cry out in protest as if to deny what her mother was saying about her, but all anyone could hear was unintelligible moaning.

“I will not tolerate such lawless and unacceptable behavior. THIS GIRL MUST BE PUNISHED! DO YOU AGREE?”

The crowd erupted in a cacophony of shouts and support clearly agreeing with her Ladyship. Fists were raised in the air and slurs were uttered against the poor girl. Clearly, they concurred that stealing wasn’t acceptable.

“I plan on having her whipped right here in front of you all to serve as a lesson to those who would steal not only from me, but from any of you as well. I heard it said only moments ago by someone who thought she was smarter than I am that NO ONE is above the law. I agree and to drive that point home I plan on making sure that everyone here knows that as well.”

The shouting from the crowd rose to fever-pitch!

“Gerald, strip her.”

Despite the gag I heard a loud unmistakable GASP come from beneath the hood at hearing her Ladyship’s words. Being stripped in such a public place in front of literally hundreds of people must have caused sheer terror for poor Miss Margaret – even if her face was covered!

As I grabbed the neckline of the girl’s simple garb, the crowd began echoing my mistress’s instructions, “STRIP HER . . . STRIP HER . . . STRIP HER!!” The chants grew louder and more excited as I began to rip away her clothing exposing more and more skin. As the girl’s breasts came into view a unified cheer went up from the onlookers and arms waved in the air clearly amused by the sight before them. After ripping the gown in two and pulling it completely off exposing the nude body of the poor girl to the crowd, cheers turned to laughter – a mocking laughter that took on a life of its own! Lady Habersham pulled the girl to the front of the platform and turned her around and around slowly so as to expose every part of her body to the jeering crowd. She said softly to her daughter, ‘So now, let’s see what I can get away with. It doesn’t seem to me that the crowd objects to seeing your naked body about to be cruelly abused!” Her laugh was evil and chilling.

Her ladyship then pointed to a set of vertical, “TT” – shaped poles located near the left side of the platform which had along rope hanging from the middle of the “TT.” There was at least eight feet between the posts on each side of that vertical bar that connected the posts.

“Use that rope and tie her hands above her head.”

I took the girl and did as I had been instructed leaving the girl standing naked with her back facing the crowd, arms stretched high above her head. Her Ladyship then handed me the strop with the handle that I had used before. Again it appeared to have been recently oiled.

“FIFTY LASHES, Gerald,” Her ladyship said loudly, more to the crowd than to me. The crowd reacted with boos clearly displeased in the decision. I felt optimistic that the crowd thought the sentence too harsh and I hoped her Ladyship would relent. To my surprise Lady Habersham smiled and yelled all the louder, “ONE HUNDRED LASHES THEN!” The crowd went absolutely delirious and cheered their support at the increased severity of the punishment. “WHIP HER EVERYWHERE, Gerald – spare no skin!”

Knowing what I had to do I let fly with the strongest throw of the strop I could muster, hoping the noise would make the strike seem worse than it was. To my absolute horror the strapping I inflicted not only sounded horrific, it left the most obvious mark on her skin, causing Miss Margaret to scream an ear-splitting, moan. Instead of invoking sympathy from the onlookers, her squeal only resulted in cheers and laughter. Clearly the crowd was enthralled with the result and wanted more.

“EXCELLENT, Gerald,” her Ladyship quipped enthusiastically!! “Make them ALL like that. Strike her bottom next!” The excitement in her voice was nauseating but I had no choice. I had unintentionally set the bar high and now I was bound by it and had to continue.

I brought my arm back and let the strop fly once again landing across both cheeks of her rear-end. Her cheeks drew tight and then wiggled uncontrollably after the lashing. Once again, the crowd roared their approval and someone shouted “TWO” in a loud voice counting the lashing as if to make sure I didn’t short-change them of their 100 strikes. The next las landed across her lower back and this time numerous voices hollered “THREE!”

“HIT HER ASS AGAIN,” someone shouted from the crowd which was echoed by many others!

I hurled the strop as they wished and once again marked her butt causing it to wiggle uncontrollably. The sight of this jiggling resulted in uproarious laughter so I repeated another mark on her butt followed rapidly by another and then another much to the delight of the crowd resulting in a quivering mass of flesh. Then some moisture begian to dripple between her thighs and rapidly a small thin string of thick lubricant was clearly seen dangling between her open legs, swaying back and forth as she tried to maintain her balance much to the delight of the crowd. “LOOK! SHE LIKES THIS!” someone shouted drawing everyone’s attention to the poor girl’s arousal! The crowd laughed all the more. It was a game now to each of them as they waited for the string to break and hit the wooden platform below. When that happened, the crowd howled with glee.

I then continued to mark her back and her legs as the poor child struggled to avoid the strap, many times lifting her legs completely off the platform. She twisted and turned, jerking her body violently this way and that reacting to the sting of the strop. All the while this was happening, my mistress kept shouting through her hideous laughter, as if to rub her power in the poor child’s face, “NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW!” Poor Miss Margaret’s words had come back to haunt her with a vengeance.

When the poor child was a deep reddened mess, I heard someone shout “FIFTY!” after my last stoke. My Gosh, I thought, I was only half way through!

“TURN HER AROUND, GERALD!” Came orders from my mistress.

I did as I had been directed and swung the girl’s body around so that her unmarked front faced the crowd. I could hear the muffled sobs emanating from beneath her hood as she stood baring her charms to the villagers.

Not wanting to draw this out I quickly drew back the strop. Since there had been a pause as I had turned around, I hoped to try and lesson the force of my strikes on her more delicate side hoping the crowd wouldn’t notice the difference. I let the whip fly at half the ferocity of my previous attempts and, as I had hoped, the noise sounded the same but the mark on her belly seemed less intense.

“GERALD!” my mistress shouted as a warning, if you keep playing around like that, you’ll be taking her place!”

I drew back my arm using a little more force hoping to find something that would satisfy everyone but not inflict as much pain as I had subjected Miss Margaret to on her backside. The resulting mark was indeed much redder.

I knew she meant every word of it and I had no doubt that some Cretan in the crowd would gladly jump at the chance to take my place. I drew back the whip and let it fly forcefully just as before. The smile on my mistress indicated she was finally pleased with my effort.

I marked her belly almost a dozen times followed by marks on her upper thighs and lower legs. The crowd was growing impatient. “WHIP HER TITS,” came the cry from the crowd! Up to that point I had carefully avoided striking the whip close to her personal, most tender of areas but I knew I couldn’t avoid them much longer. I lashed the area just barely above her breasts and the crowd cheered. I tried to mark that same area again but missed, the whip striking both breasts dead on causing the crowd to go wild. The more I marked her breasts the more the crowd grew into a frenzied state clamoring for more. I wondered if this was what it had been like at the Roman Coliseum when wild animals disemboweled their prey before near-riotous crowds of Roman Citizens.

I knew I had to give the poor girl a break so I switch to her pelvis and the whip found an area across her pubic hair. “LOWER!” shouted the crowd, “LOWER!”

I bit the cheek of my mouth and took a deep breath and marked a stripe across her sex. The cheers and laughter from the crowd became deafening. I literally could not hear the flailing of the whip as it sailed through the air for all the noise from the villagers.

Her breasts, sex, legs and belly were a bloody mess when I finally heard “100!” being yelled by my mistress to the onlookers, who clearly were disappointed that their fun was over as a collective groan bellowed through the square. My mistress gazed over my handiwork and then looked out over the crowd apparently reflecting upon something for a moment.

Of course. no one in the village knew it was Lady Habersham’s own daughter that was being humiliated. For all they knew it was some poor low-class peasant girl who deserved all this. It was almost as if the crowd appreciated the entertainment as it provided a much need respite from their daily drudgery. I could see now that not only did Lady Habersham achieve her aim for her daughter in an attempt to demonstrate her power but she also solidified her support and popularity among the villagers.

As the girl stood before the crowd shivering in agony, Lady Habersham once again looked over the masses. “SO THAT NO ONE MAY EVER THINK THAT THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW, I WILL PLACE THIS WENCH INTO THE STOCKS FOR THREE HOURS!”

The crowd roared their approval.

“PLEASE FEEL FREE TO APPROACH THE LITTLE LOW-LIFE BITCH AND LET HER KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF HER!”

More cheers rang out and I led Miss Margaret to the stocks and placed her covered head and hands within the holes of the wooden bar and locked the restraining piece into place. The result was that Miss Margaret was bent at the waist, her breasts dangling freely towards the ground and her ass faced the crowd. I then spread her legs apart and after tying a small rope around each ankle, I fastened the ankle ropes to hooks in the platform as was the custom for people sentenced to do time in the stocks. In most cases this position was meant to increase the muscle pain and cramping of the legs while the upper body was immobilized in the arm stocks. In the case of this naked girl it also quite obscenely displayed her sex to the onlookers.

Lady Habersham came over to the stocks and looked at the helpless naked girl. “I guess your little theory about the crowd not tolerating my cruelty doesn’t hold water, does it? Her Ladyship’s laugh sent a chill up my spine. This woman was pure evil.

She then instructed me to stand by and let the crowd do what they may to humiliate the poor girl. I was not to interfere unless I came up with a better idea to humiliate her further. Her Ladyship then left the platform.

At first the crowd just laughed and jeered making rather crude comments about the poor girl’s anatomy or the marks on her personal areas. “No bloke will ever want to fuck that, not after he finds out what happened to you today.”

Several people made disparaging remarks and a few took liberties feeling her up causing the girl to moan, perhaps enjoying the attention, I wasn’t sure.

After that the crowd finally began thinning out, presumably because they all had to tend to the necessities of life or to get back to work. As people left, they made a point to yell or curse at Margaret telling her what Trollip she was or how much they enjoyed watching her get what was coming to her.

Only a few people remained - mostly girls and young women and one by one they climbed the platform and gathered close around the girl in the stocks. It amazed me at how mean girls can be to one of their own. They ridiculed her, called her a whore for exposing her sex to the crowd and generally insulted her morals for being a thief. The oldest teen among them began slapping her ass and asked, “So you little whore, did you like being spanked as everyone watched? I’ll bet you really got off on it, huh?”

Another said, “You KNOW she loved it – showing her charms to all the boys in town. She’s such a little slut.” Her comment made the group all laugh.

“Now, now . . .” a third girl interjected, “We mustn’t be so cruel. I feel sorry for her. Just think, now that people have seen her secrets, what boy would ever want to fuck that? Imagine going through life never getting fucked. It must be horrible.”

To my surprise, Lady Habersham returned sooner than expected and, seeing that no one remained in the square, ordered me to release the girl and escort her back to the carriage upon which she collapsed as soon as she hit the coach seat.

“Well, dearie,” her Ladyship said as she entered the coach. “I guess your theory sucks! If you think this was bad just wait until you see what I have planned for you next time. Of course . . .” she paused for dramatic effect, “you COULD always leave . . . I mean if you think you are treated too harshly, life might be better on your own, hmmmmm? Think about it, there’s a good girl.”

That was the first time I had ever heard her Ladyship even hint to her daughter that she might be better off if she left the Manor. If I hadn’t already told Margaret the contents of the Will, I’m sure she might have agreed with her. I just HAD to tell her the rest of what I knew before the poor girl did something desperate.

To The Manor, Chastened – Part 7

Copyright February 2011 by Hooked6 (Hooked6@hotmail.com) all rights reserved. Reproduction, redistribution, reposting on another Internet site whether or not a charge or profit is made is forbidden without the expressed written consent of the author. Copyright ownership does not transfer by the posting of this material on this site by the author. The following story is for ADULTS only. By accessing this story, the reader hereby certifies that he/she is of an appropriate age to access adult material and that such material is permitted in the locality or country where the reader resides. The following is a creative work of fiction, and the characters or incidents described do not resemble any persons or events in the real world. Comments are always welcome and serve to inspire my work.

To The Manor, Chastened – Part 7 (Reluctant Exhibitionism, Spanking, Bondage and Discipline)

Several days later I was asked by the Butler to use some of my brass polish on some of the ornate fireplace accessories located in the Parlor. He explained that my experience with polishing the brass carriage harnesses would make the job easier and I would achieve better results than the Scullery Maid. As I entered the Parlor with my supplies, I saw Margaret completely naked and kneeling facing the wall. Lady Habersham had several adult guests that were visiting. They were seated carrying on a conversation as if the naked girl wasn’t even there. It must have been terribly embarrassing for her. The Parlor maid was serving tea and occasionally glanced at Miss Margaret grinning as she did so. It was easy to see that she was quite amused at seeing a teenage member of the aristocracy humiliated like a member of the lower classes.

I was surprised at seeing Miss Margaret apparently being punished as I had not been summoned by Her Ladyship to do any discipline duties. I wondered if her Ladyship had changed her mind about my role. I apologized for the intrusion as those in service should never be seen by guests unless directly performing an essential function related to their job. I bowed to her Ladyship to show my respect and began to leave when her ladyship bade me to continue with my work. She then launched into a conversation with her guests relating how my duties also included being the Manor House Disciplinarian for Miss Margaret. I couldn’t help but smile as this was the first time she referred to me as disciplinarian for “Miss Margaret” and not for “her daughters” as was her custom previously. After all that had transpired, I assumed that it was not necessary for the pretext of maintaining the charade including her eldest daughter in my punishment duties. It seemed almost common knowledge among the servants that I only disciplined her Ladyship’s younger daughter anyway.

As I continued working on the brass works near the firebox, I heard my mistress praising my handiwork. Through all this Miss Margaret just knelt there facing the wall and never said a word.

In fact, all the while I worked on polishing the brass, my mistress never asked me to discipline her daughter in any way. Instead she and her guests just talked about her daughter’s “treatments” as they were called at my hands which gave obvious pleasure to those seated guests. After some time, Lady Habersham instructed her daughter to get dressed and go about her studies. Then, just after the young girl had completely dressed herself and was about to leave, her Ladyship commanded her to undress again and kneel by the opposite wall. Miss Margaret obediently complied without so much as a smirk or a roll of her eyes. She simply did as she was told. All eyes were upon her as she removed her clothing. Each guest had the unmistakable grin of glee while staring at the poor girl as she disrobed in front of them. As soon as she had stripped and was in the kneeling position facing the wall, Her Ladyship told her to get dressed again.

This kept on for some time with her mother giving her daughter conflicting and often demeaning tasks to complete all the while she remained naked. It was obvious her mother was doing it just to demonstrate to her guests that she could make her daughter do anything that she wanted her to do. “You see,” she explained to those present, “with a little proper corporal discipline one can obtain the most marvelously compliant child, willing to do anything asked of her without question or hesitation. Such deportment cannot be achieved using any other method. I owe it all to Gerald here and his method of strict discipline.”

“Oh, I wish I could borrow him some time,” one of the women present remarked. “My daughter could use a little firm discipline. Do you think that might be possible,” one of the ladies asked my mistress?

“I’m sure that could be arranged. Just let me know when and I’ll make sure he’s available. He’ll know what to do, I’m sure.”

My mind was spinning at the thought of doing such horrors to someone else’s daughter. What was wrong with these people?

I finished up and quietly left the room as Lady Habersham resumed her ridiculous instructions to Miss Margaret. I felt badly for her.

About an hour later I was outside in the garden getting some fresh air when Miss Margaret approached me dressed only in her under garments. I immediately feared the worst assuming that another punishment session was in the offing.

Miss Margaret reassured me however that was not the case after I asked her why she was dressed like she was. “This is all I’m allowed to wear for the rest of the day. That is really awful too as we are having guests for dinner tonight. Everyone will be dressed to the nines while I’ll be sitting at table in just my underwear. She’s doing that just to humiliate me you know. But that’s okay. At least she’s not torturing me physically at the moment.”

I looked at her with empathy trying to think of something to say.

“But,” she interrupted, “that’s not why I am here. I want you to tell me about this exception mentioned in the Will. Pray, please hurry lest we are interrupted once again.”

I took her some distance from the Manor House and carefully began to relate what I knew. ‘It’s really quite simple. Your father stipulated that you must remain at the Manor House until you are 19 in order to receive your inheritance – the monetary trust as well as taking over as Mistress of Stonewall Manor. He did that not only because of your age at the time the will was drawn up some 6 years ago but also to serve as proof that you wanted a life here at the Manor House. Since this was drawn up when you were only 12 years old, he included an exception to waiting until you were 19.That is to say that if you were to become betrothed to a man any time after your 16th birthday, your inheritance would take effect immediately upon the announcement of your engagement.”

I looked at the young girl expecting to see joy and relief in her face but all I saw was disappointment.

“Who would want to ask for my hand? Most eligible men would be scared to death of my mother to cross her like that. I don’t know anyone and my mom keeps me practically cloistered away here at the Manor House. It could be years before anyone took enough interest in me to try and make a match. Besides, I’m not sure marrying someone – being committed for life to another just for the sake of cash is really something I could do.”

“Oh, but Miss, you don’t have to actually MARRY your gentleman suitor.”

“I don’t???”

“No, you just have to be engaged. Of course, everyone knows that it is a woman’s prerogative to call off an engagement at any time she chooses and gentleman suitors often have reasons to cancel the betrothal as well. Your father understood that most of all which is why the inheritance takes place immediately upon the announcement of the engagement and NOT at the completion of the wedding – perhaps to serve as an incentive for the gentleman to go through with the wedding realizing that his intended was now a lady of means.”

Miss Margaret paced around the garden pondering what I had just said. After some time, she stopped, looked at me and said, “Gerald, will you ask me?”

“Ask you what, Miss . . . oh . . . you can’t be serious?! I’m no match for you. I’m not even a member of the peerage and certainly I am no refined gentleman.”

“Does that matter in the Will?”

“Well, no . . . but . . .”

“Good, then will you ask me? I trust you and I know you are a man of good character and that you want the best for me, so won’t you please help me?” She then lifted up her camisole showing me the still present marks on her breasts from the last whipping I gave her in the village square not that long ago. She had made her case very well. After seeing what I had done to her I just couldn’t let her go on being abused like that.

“Okay, Miss Margaret . . . will you marry me?”

Margaret blushed, smiled a little and replied, “Why yes, Gerald, I do believe I will. I’ll announce the engagement tonight at dinner. Please be ready, dressed in your finest – not in your uniform and waiting in the Butler’s pantry until I call for you.”

I agreed and with that she left. I only had one reasonably good suit that I kept for special occasions at church. It would have to do.

Later that night I entered the Manor House dressed in my best suit. The Butler smiled but asked no questions nor made any comment. It was almost as if he knew what was going to happen but true to his professional training, he kept himself detached. He silently showed me to the Butler’s Pantry and left me to continue attending to dinner service.

I carefully peered around the wall into the formal dining room and I saw a multitude of important guests all seated at table – all except Miss Margaret. There was an empty chair next to her sister which I assumed was meant for the youngest daughter. It was clear from the look on her ladyship’s face and the almost constant glances at the empty space at table that Miss Margaret’s absence had not gone unnoticed.

“SEND FOR GERALD, THE COACHMAN!” she bellowed causing her guests to immediately grow silent. Clearly Her Ladyship had reached the end of her patience. After a few moments she repeated her demand all the louder, “WHERE IS GERALD, MY COACHMAN? I WANT HIM HERE THIS INSTANT!”

I knew I was supposed to wait until I was summoned by Miss Margaret but I was scared to death of Her Ladyship so I emerged from my hiding place.

“Gerald? Why are you dressed like that?”

I stuttered a bit trying to quickly think of what to say as everyone stared at me. Just then I saw Miss Margaret enter the room wearing the finest frock I had ever seen her wear. She was definitely dressed as a member of the aristocracy this time and was as beautiful as I had ever seen her.

Her mother’s eyes grew narrow and beady. She was livid. “WHAT IN THE WORLD??? You get out of that garment this instant! I gave you explicit instructions to appear . . .”

Her Ladyship was interrupted by her daughter. “Mom, honored guests . . . I’m sure you all know Mr. Danforth, local solicitor and Executor of my father’s Will.” She then pointed to a gentleman standing near her and most of the guests politely nodded acknowledging his presence.

The look of shock on her Ladyship’s face was most telling and it made me feel warm, almost giddy inside. It appeared that Miss Margaret had really done her homework.

Miss Margaret confidently strolled over near the table and stood facing her mother. “I have an announcement to make. I am engaged to be married and I wanted to use this opportunity of having you all assembled here so that you may not only wish me well but serve as witnesses to this happy occasion.”

“ENGAGED?! To WHOM?” Her Ladyship snapped angrily. She was clearly caught off-guard by this sudden turn of events.

Miss Margaret extended her hand towards me and beckoned me to join her. I meekly walked over to her and put my hand into hers.

“Don’t tell me you . . . why, that’s preposterous! Quit this nonsense and do what I instructed you to do earlier today!”

“It’s true mother. Mr. Danforth has something to say to all assembled here. Mr. Danforth?”

The solicitor cleared his throat and opened a leather folder, shuffled through several papers before finally speaking. “As Executor of the estate of the late Lord Habersham, it is my duty to inform you that as of this moment, Miss Margaret will receive full control of the monetary trust left in her name and is now official Mistress of Stonewall Manor – the estate, all dwellings upon it and all 37,000 acres of land therein. Also, by Royal decree arranged by Lord Habersham prior to his death, she is now to be known as Lady Margaret Habersham. I have already filed the necessary papers with the Bailey.”

The solicitor cleared his throat and closed his binder and abruptly left the room. A wise man I thought – not wanting to face the wrath of Lady Habersham.

“Please,” Lady Margaret said encouragingly to those seated at table, “Eat, drink and enjoy yourselves.”

“But . . .” her mother said meekly “This can’t be! There must be some mistake.”

“No mother. I’ve checked it with several solicitors and it is all legal and binding. You of course must move immediately to the summer estate in Barkshire, as I’m sure you are already aware.”

But that estate isn’t ready. No one has lived there for months and there are servants to hire and details to attend to, and . . .”

“Well,” Lady Margaret said, “I guess you COULD stay here until you are able to make the necessary arrangements, but that will mean you’ll have to live under my rules, ALL of my rules.”

“But . . . but . . .” her ladyship said with a nervous laugh, ‘You understand . . . I mean I’m your mother after all, you surely . . .”

“I understand plenty. It’s your decision so you had best be thinking of what you want to do before you are forced to leave this evening.” Lady Margaret looked around the room with a huge grin on her face. “But enough serious talk about family business dealings, Gerald, I think our guests need a little entertainment, don’t you?”

“My dearest?”

“Take Sarah Anne to the middle of the room and strip her please. I think 50 lashes should make a good start.”

The guests all laughed and cheered me on as I went over and pulled the eldest daughter from her chair. Oh, I was definitely going to enjoy this!

“Oh, and Gerald, If my mother decides to stay on for a while, She’s next!”

I couldn’t wait to see the now dowager Lady Habersham naked in front of all these guests getting her ass whipped!

“With pleasure my sweet, with pleasure!”

- - - - -

One year later Lady Margaret and I were married. Over the last twelve months our love had blossomed and a deep abiding relationship had developed. On our Wedding Night, after all the guests had gone, my new bride kissed me as we headed up to our bed chamber together for the first time and said, “Before we retire, I wonder if I could ask you a little favor?”

I could deny my bride nothing and said so. She smiled and said, “Would you be so kind to paddle my bottom until it is good and red? I promise I will make it worth your time when we are in bed. Oh, and ask my maid to join us to watch.”

THE END

Watcher
Established Author
Established Author

Post by Watcher »

This was a very written and engaging story. I especially liked how you developed the relationship between servant and the heiress and how justice was done in the end.

The mother and older daughter were lucky they had somewhere to go when justice was done. Imagined what might have happened if they were left homeless and destitute. Why they might even have to enter service. The older daughter was described as plain but I'm sure she would have looked absolutely smashing in a crisp maid's uniform. Nothing too fancy, she would have to start at the bottom as a lowly scullery maid but she would have her mother labouring along side her as a shoulder to cry on.

Again thanks for sharing.

Watcher