Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

stories by Olga Anastasia

Introduce yourself here!
bayviewrocks
Commenter
Commenter

stories by Olga Anastasia

Post by bayviewrocks »

On another site I found a story titled: Slavers of Aghara-Penthay by Olga Anastasia. I thought it a well written and engaging work, along with one other on the same site. As talented as she is I can't believe those are her only two efforts. Does anyone know where else I might find more of her stories. Thank you for any help.

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: stories by Olga Anastasia

Post by Hooked6 »

Thanks for sharing this little tidbit. I for one would love a link to the site for Olga Anastasia (or at the very least the name of the site or story forum.) Any chance you could post a link?

bayviewrocks
Commenter
Commenter

Post by bayviewrocks »

Oh wow man. Thank you so much for responding. I did not know the site rules and if mentioning other sites or links were allowed. But what are "they" going to do; bend my dog tags and send me to Nam?
Hope this works 'cause I suck at this stuff. Read this one first and then move on to her/his second one. If authors want and can used others stories as inspiration to carry on with these character, Palonae's story alone would be a very good one. I vaguely understand such things require a permission (copyrighted?) or at least a courtesy of some kind.
https://www.sexstories.com/story/85753/
I would greatly appreciate a receipt message because I am so unsure what I am doing. Best Wishes.
These users thanked the author bayviewrocks for the post:
jeepster

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Holy cow that is a long story! I only got about 1/4 of the way thru it! Might take a week to read!

bayviewrocks
Commenter
Commenter

Post by bayviewrocks »

hang in there. it gets rather intense.