Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Twelve; The Petting Zoo and the Aftermath

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Twelve; The Petting Zoo and the Aftermath

Post by Mr. Smith »

Penny led us into the Petting Zoo which was a series of rooms with single, double or triple breeding benches inside so café patrons could breed the ponygirls before or after the shows. The doors to the rooms were open so you could look inside and see the action which I suspected was part of the thrill. One or two doors were closed, giving the patrons their privacy. There were a number of ponygirls being bred in the different rooms. Some had female slave handlers assisting or should I say giving a hand using finger vibes on the ponygirl’s clitoris and eliciting many a happy whinny.

I observed young Carl with his nice tool pounding Rosebud’s back passage. Hank was lovingly petting her while she whinnied contently. On the trip from Bender’s pond to the Breeding Barn I overheard Hank explain that he and his wife Nancy helped raise Carl. How his mother was out of the picture and his father was in the military, often deployed overseas. Now that was an unusual relationship between nephew and aunt (not related by blood) that had just become more intense.

“Rosebud’s slave hole feels better than that ponyslut Spice’s back door,” proclaimed Carl.

“Now you know why I named her Rosebud. We’re both glad you are enjoying your birthday,” chuckled Hank, accompanied by a joyful whinny from Rosebud.

“Uncle Hank, can I bring Rosebud to the Parker Center for some remedial ponygirl training with some of my friends next week?”

“I suspect Rosebud wouldn’t mind being put through her paces by you and some of your friends. Let’s talk about it over dinner tonight,” laughed Hank, as Rosebud whinnied happily. Lucky mare I thought.

Hold it! That teenager thought the old mare Rosebud was hotter than me? Now that hurt my pride, I was going to be the best slave, whether it was consort, ponygirl or pleasure slut, in the state of Texas. I just wanted to make my master proud of me. Thinking about making Mistress Kara and my future master proud started my pussy throbbing as I once again fell under the spell of my slave mind. I knew it was happening but was powerless to stop it in my current condition, becoming a horny ponyslut in search of more sexual gratification. It was like an out of body experience as I observed my demise from afar.

Seeing Hank and Rosebud in action made me wonder what weird kinky stuff Dr. Allen and her husband were into. Had she ever been strapped down and bred by a stud, or two, at the Breeding Barn? I could see the attraction to helplessly serving a stud in public now. The orgasms were incredible. My slave persona wanted to trot right back out there for more. I guess I would have to settle for my date in the Petting Zoo to slake my slave heat.

Maribelle and Beth were waiting for us with mischievous grins in a double breeding bench room. Beth was holding a rather large strapon dildo that appeared even bigger than Viande while Maribelle was naked, adorned with a smaller ribbed strapon ready for action. I could hear it vibrating, at least the part in Maribelle was vibrating. It was clear that Beth, Daphne and Maribelle were all feeling no pain due to the margaritas Hank had served them so this did not bode well for us. Once secured side by side on the double breeding bench we would learn our fate all the while my pussy throbbed in anticipation. I must be really screwed up in the head to be this aroused by such a risky and demeaning situation. What has gotten into me?

Beth stripped off her jacket, shirt, pants and panties and donned her strapon. It had plugs for both her anus and pussy along with a clitoral pad. This one also had straps holding it securely in place which were necessary due to the size of the dildo portion. Our tails were unceremoniously yanked out.

“The two of you were total ponysluts out there on stage cumming all over those stallions’ large cocks while everyone watched your wanton displays. You sluts enjoyed it too much so we are going to demonstrate another side of slavery for you: how much a free person can get off inflicting sexual pain on a stupid helpless slave,” advised Beth, as she donned plastic gloves and pulled out the jar of gingerol paste and started rubbing it onto her phallus.

“We are going to fuck both holes using this stuff as lube. It’s going to be hot,” chortled Maribelle, laughing at her stupid joke, as she secured my head face down by my bridle. Now I could not move my head to see what was happening around me.

“No, it is going to burn like a big ol’ red hot poker jammed up your ass. It’ll feel like these dildos are on fire. Lindsey, you took something from me… this is payback,” said Beth as she walked behind us, followed by Maribelle.

“This is a bad idea. You’re going too far with this,” interrupted Daphne, shocking me with that statement.

Somehow the Princess of Darkness had suddenly become my new best friend. Would it be enough to stop this madness? Lindsey and I whinnied in fear while Penny did nothing, just standing there frozen not uttering a peep while unable to decide what to do.

“You are the one that wanted to humiliate Allison for stealing YOUR boyfriend. This is her punishment for that,” argued Maribelle, slapping my buttocks with her strapon and then she started running the head of the dildo covered in gingerol paste on my wet pussy lips. Why were they wet?

The pain started slowly until it felt like my labia were literally on fire. I am truly sick: I was aroused strapped down on the bench when she walked behind me. The intense pain from the burning was adding to my arousal somehow fueling an intense pain/pleasure dynamic. I did not understand what was happening to me as I whinnied in fear. I heard Lindsey join me emitting a loud panicked neigh.

“She has humiliated herself and I have it all on video. That is enough to publicly destroy her. This is just sick. Stop it now,” yelled Daphne. You go girl I thought to myself as I felt the dildo being lined up with the opening of my womb. I was seconds away from a fiery impalement. My pleas for help sounding like some weird wailing whinny. Suddenly the dildo pulled away as I heard Maribelle yell, “What the fuck!” Then all hell broke loose.

“What the hell is going on here!” demanded Judy Parker. “STOP what you are doing right now!” she ordered, as she entered the room.

“Fuck that!” yelled Beth, as Lindsey whinnied in pain.

Chaos erupted around me. There was another loud whinny from Lindsey followed by a “No!” from Beth. Then a zapping sound consistent with a slave goad followed by a thud resembling someone falling to the ground.

I was still strapped to the breeding bench with blinders on, staring at the ground unable to see what was happening around me. There was a flurry of activity with Judy calling for security. I thought I recognized the voices of Dr. Allen and Security Officer Haynes. Daphne and Maribelle were protesting their treatment but Judy wasn’t having any of it.

Hands worked on my bonds and soon I was free. When I stood up I was looking into the concerned face of Dr. Allen. SO Haynes had Lindsey freed. Aunt Judy was pouring water onto Lindsey’s butt rubbing it while Lindsey cried. It appeared that she was trying to wash off the gingerol paste. I hoped that Beth had not gotten her dildo into Lindsey. My pussy burned as I tried asking for help making a pathetic whinny instead. Being unable to speak had reduced me to true animal status, lower than a slave who could still communicate. Realizing the problem Dr. Allen grabbed some water and started washing off my privates. Penny was still standing there in shock the whole time as her aunt glared at her from time to time while Parker Center security secured the room.

Finally we were stripped of our bridles, armbinders and horse collars, freeing us to speak. Lindsey, ever the type A, provided a succinct summary, calmly describing how we were drugged with spiked sugar cubes and how our tails were gingered when Penny stepped away. Parker Center security found the suspect sugar cubes in Beth’s and Maribelle’s purses and pulled the video tracing our movements in the Breeding Barn Café. I later learned that this even included the audio of the plan hatched by Beth, Daphne and Maribelle, us being fed the spiked sugar cubes, getting our tails gingered and the events that just transpired in the Petting Zoo.

Lindsey and I were whisked out of the Petting Zoo by Dr. Allen who had Penny in tow as the police arrived. We had a chance for a private conversation with Dr. Allen on the way back to the stable. I took that opportunity to describe the strange relationship between Daphne and Penny explaining that I suspected that Penny was a true submissive who had been abused in her sorority by Daphne. It looked like Penny could be in some trouble and I wanted Dr. Allen to have a clear understanding about all of the relevant factors.

Dr. Allen explained that she was taking us to the Samson Clinic for a full medical work-up to include blood draw to see what exactly we had consumed. In order to preserve any evidence on our bodies the staff was not permitted to wash us. Instead, we were fitted with our Broadstone collars and flip flops, herded into a Broadstone van, and transported to the clinic with Dr. Allen and Penny following behind in Dr. Allen’s car. When we arrived we were whisked into a private exam room thanks to Dr. Allen’s connections along with the fact that we were part of a criminal investigation. The Samson Clinic was some bizarre cross between a hospital and a veterinary clinic for animals and a place that I never want to return to.

Sharon Price, an attorney who worked closely with Broadstone, met us at the clinic at Dr. Allen’s request. It turned out that Sharon was Dr. Allen’s pairing when they were at Broadstone together. Sharon accompanied us into the exam room where she promptly was retained by Penny to represent her. The lawyer pulled out her laptop and started typing furiously while we waited for an investigator to show up to witness our examination. It was fascinating watching Sharon work her phone while also preparing documents on her laptop. After about thirty minutes Sharon, Dr. Allen and Penny all signed documents using digital signatures and then she was done.

Dan Mefford, an investigator with the Department of Agriculture, Slavery and Livestock Division arrived and our examination began. He took one look at Lindsey and me and drawled, “These slaves look like they’ve been rode hard and put up wet.” When I took a look at Lindsey I realized he had a point if I looked anything like her. We both had that well fucked look. Lindsey’s pussy was open sopping wet still leaking vaginal fluid with dried cum on the insides of her thighs. Even after being wiped down by Dr. Allen to get the gingerol paste off, my pussy continued to leak fluids consisting of cum and my pussy juice which were now dried on my thighs. I am sure that all he saw was two well used horny pleasure sluts ready for action.

A male nurse came in and conducted a sexual assault examination taking swabs of our vaginas, anuses and mouths. I was conflicted hoping for a woman for my modesty but my slave persona derived a perverse pleasure being examined by a man. He drew two vials of blood, one for Medford and another for the clinic lab to do a quick drug screen. “Quick” being relative, likely a few hours of waiting for the results. Investigator Medford sealed the swabs and blood samples in evidence envelopes in order to preserve the chain of custody. He then checked Lindsey and my SINs and interviewed us, tape-recording our statements. Once done he turned towards Penny with a look on his face like a wolf about to slaughter a lamb asking for a statement from her.

“Inspector, ten minutes ago Judge Coltrane granted a protective enslavement emergency protective order (EPO) for Penny Parker. The court’s after hours’ clerk will be entering it into the National Slave Registry shortly and I can email you a copy of the filed order. The holder of the EPO is Judy Parker who has not authorized a statement at this time. I can inform you that Penny was not aware of either the illegal drugging or the gingering the tails of these slaves. That leaves only a failure to protect charge where the severity will be determined by the facts as they emerge. I have also initiated civil compromise discussions with the possibility of voluntary indenture with representatives of the owners of these slaves to resolve any potential charges,” explained Sharon, wiping the predatory look right off of Inspector Mefford’s face. Where was she when I was enslaved, I wondered?

“Please email me a copy of the EPO for my investigation, Counsel,” responded Mefford, and Sharon promptly sent it to him via email. He quickly reviewed the order on his smartphone matching Penny’s SIN on her inner lip to the order.

“Pursuant to the law any person subject to an EPO like this and an identified person of interest in a criminal investigation must be kept collared and naked pending the adjudication of the criminal investigation. Furthermore, they must be kenneled in a registered and licensed slave training facility or slave market,” advised Mefford, the predatory grin returning to his face as he looked at Penny.

“Penny, strip now,” commanded Sharon.

“I’m not stripping naked here in front of everyone,” protested Penny, defiantly crossing her arms over her ample chest with an insolent look on her cute face. “I am a free person, not a slave.”

“Counsel, if you cannot control this willfully disobedient slave girl I will take her into custody,” chuckled Mefford, pulling out a pair of handcuffs. He started twirling them on his fingers. “I will cuff her, strip her, discipline her, teach her some obedience and lodge her in the detention holding center pending adjudication of her case. She will be really popular with the staff there as they like to sample the inventory,” he advised, with that evil grin once again plastered on his face.

“Penny, pursuant to the court order for the last fifteen minutes you have been a slave forfeiting all the rights of a free citizen. Strip now or Investigator Mefford will take custody of you which will not go well for you,” advised Sharon, pulling a slave collar out of her purse. I mean, who carries a spare slave collar around town in her purse?

“Yes mistress,” answered Penny, with a suddenly scared look on her face realizing her options were between bad and worse. She pulled her polo shirt over her head as tears started flowing while Sharon pulled a Glad trash bag out of her purse, handing it to me. That woman thought of everything.

“Bag her clothes,” Sharon ordered, soon Penny was standing naked trying to cover herself as I collected her belongings in the bag. While Penny was stripping Dr. Allen was on the phone talking to someone named Lois calling in a favor regarding Penny’s kenneling.

“Inspector Mefford, I just got off the phone with Lois Spalding, the owner of the Spinning Wheel Pony Ranch, and she has agreed to accept this slave for kenneling as early as this evening. The Spinning Wheel meets all of the legal requirements for kenneling Penny I believe so we won’t have to trouble you with booking her into a detention center,” informed Dr. Allen, smiling politely as she continued working on her phone. “I am requesting a Pony Express slave transport for her immediate delivery tonight. Their ETA is about an hour. In the meantime, she can remain in this exam room in her attorney’s custody while we wait for my patient’s blood results.”

“Does anyone know that company’s motto,” chuckled Mefford, changing the topic.

“Neither rain, or snow, nor gloom of night, can keep us from transporting your chattel on time,” responded Sharon. “They are the most reliable short response slave transport in the state.”

“Then we have more than enough time for me to discipline this slave for her earlier insubordination and then test her obedience,” announced Mefford, as he situated himself on a chair. “Come here, little slave girl.”

Mefford had Penny sit on his lap facing away from him. Then he gently lowered her forward until her face was on the floor at his feet. Grinning he opened his legs at the same time, putting his feet around her shoulders effectively immobilizing her with her legs splayed open around his hips. Poor Penny’s ass crack and labia completely opened like a book right in front of Mefford’s face exposing her anus, vagina and clitoris for his viewing pleasure. A red-faced Penny moaned loudly, her arousal evident for all to see.

“Look what we have here,” exclaimed a surprised Inspector Mefford, pointing to a Big D slave market brand located between the cheeks on the inside of Penny’s left buttock on the sensitive skin right next to her rosebud. “This prime pussy is a Sandy Foot Girl! That explains a lot.”

Penny’s blush became more intense with the new discovery that surprised everyone in the room, me included. The rest of us crowded around Penny getting a closer look at the distinctive brand. It was the same badge that adorned Lindsey’s and my left buttocks. I knew some free women as a point of pride voluntarily received the Big D brand announcing their prime slave grade for life but never expected demur little Penny to be one. Penny was full of surprises this day. She had a second brand on the inside of her right buttock consisting of an “A” inside a triangle. I wondered why.

The now visibly curious Inspector Mefford asked, “Slave cunt, what is the second brand for? I don’t recognize it.”

Beginning to tremble, Penny spoke, “Master, it’s the Alpha Delta sorority house slave brand. In the house it is called the slit licker badge. Each pledge class has one girl chosen for that designation who receives the brand which confirms the designation for life. Each girl becomes a sort of house slave for the sisters while in the sorority remaining naked and collared in private when only sisters and alumnae are present. She orally services all sisters upon request and sleeps with the sorority president or her designee.”

I knew some of the sororities had a kinky side to them but never suspected something this sick and perverted. This revelation explained the unusual dynamic today between poor Penny and Daphne. I remembered Calum stating that Daphne had been president of her sorority, now realizing how much power she had wielded over Penny in college which carried over to today’s events.

“Counsel, please take note that this slut’s pussy is literally dripping in my lap just like one would expect of a horny Sandy Foot Girl. Her slave heat confirms her submissive tendencies in support of her protective enslavement,” Mefford announced, as Penny wiggled her ass in his lap, her slave heat taking over. “Did you hump the brand like a good slut?”

“Yes…. I humped the brand…the blacksmith rubbed the wooden handle of the brand on my pussy after he burned the Big D badge into my ass. It felt really good rubbing on my clit. Then he pushed that handle into my pussy and fucked me with it.”

Inspector Mefford chuckled, “Did you slave tip the blacksmith?”

“Yes, but first his apprentice while he had me humping the brand while Daphne and Maribelle watched,” replied Penny, her face turning a deeper shade of red while Mefford traced her brands with his fingertips.

“How many times did you cream the handle? With your slave heat it had to be more than once,” laughed Mefford, transitioning to massaging her brands with his thumbs as he squeezed her buttocks.

Hesitating Penny stuttered, “Twice…no three times…the first time when the apprentice came in my mouth and again when Daphne fucked me with the brand while the blacksmith pulled out his big penis. The third time was when he came in my mouth.” Penny paused, groaning. “I think the sensations…the taste…from the cum spurting in my mouth…triggered my climax.”

Mefford laughed, “Y’all have a real calling for the collar. Gonna make some master a really happy man.” Turning serious, he looked at Sharron. “Please record this as evidence for use in your involuntary enslavement hearing.”

Sharon pulled out her smartphone and the spanking commenced. Mefford spanked Penny’s buttocks with both hands just like playing a bongo drum, with downward strokes that were as effortless as they were forceful while Penny’s arms flapped in the air. He had turned his hands sideways, allowing him to strike her “sweet spot” at the bottom of the buttocks, the most sensual place to strike. In this position by pushing Penny’s legs outwards away from her body he effectively stretched the skin there, making it even more sensitive as she quickly began wailing loudly.

Penny’s ass was turning a nice pink to reddish color when Mefford changed tactics after around twenty strokes with each hand. He plunged his index and middle fingers from his right hand into her pussy, rubbing her where her G-spot was located while massaging her clit with his thumb all the while spanking her with his left hand. Poor Penny didn’t know what hit her. She was moaning loudly while trying to hump her pussy on his fingers as her arms and legs flailed wildly as Mefford brought her to the cusp of an orgasm again and again while withholding relief. She was truly a sight to behold. I so wanted to be Penny right now. Standing there, literally panting as my pussy throbbed, I wanted to trade places with her, Mefford playing with my needy pussy.

“Penny, are you a good little slave girl who wants to cum?” taunted Mefford, grinning wickedly.

“Yes,” moaned Penny.

“Yes, what?” teased Mefford.

“I am a good little slave girl…that wants to cum. Master, please let this needy slave slut… climax,” groaned Penny, frustrated on the cusp of an explosion as she humped her pussy up towards the thrusting fingers.

“I didn’t hear you slave. Louder this time,” ordered Mefford.

“I am a good little slave cunt that needs to cum. Master, please let this needy slave slut have an orgasm,” begged Penny, clearly enunciating her need while not realizing that she had fallen into the trap that he had sprung.

“Counsel, you now have additional direct evidence demonstrating the slave tendencies of this slave formerly known as Penny Parker,” as he pushed her over the edge into a frenzy while I moaned in desire, jealous of her delicious looking orgasm. I mean, my pussy was dripping and I wished I could have traded places with Penny as I was once again yearning for relief for my reignited slave heat. I have a real problem here I rationalized, as a sense of dread fell over me knowing I was surrendering to slave mind while feeling helpless, unable to stop the fall.

Mefford skillfully brought Penny down from her climax maneuvering her so that she lay on the ground panting in a puddle of sweat with a contented look on her face. He had a visible bulge in his pants and I knew what was next as he stood up leering down at poor Penny.

“Before I leave this slave with you counsel I need to test her obedience,” advised Mefford, as Sharon just nodded, knowing what was coming next. Grinning he laughed, “I need to be confident that I can leave this slut in your custody.”

“Knees,” ordered Sharon, quickly followed by “mouth” as she beat Mefford to the punch, demonstrating her control over poor Penny.

It was clear that Penny was not thinking clearly in her post orgasmic bliss. Thankfully, her hours of slave yoga training kicked in to save her. Instinctively she promptly moved to the proper kneel position, opened her mouth expectantly with a sex crazed look on her face while looking up into Mefford’s eyes seductively. Mefford unzipped his pants releasing an average sized cock, maybe a little larger than average but not close to Calum’s. My fiancé had become my measuring stick for men so to speak.

“Suck it, slut,” Sharon ordered.

“Use your hands,” added Mefford, reasserting control over the situation.

For some reason that I cannot logically explain I giggled excitedly like a brainless bimbo at the sight of Penny with her red buttocks, knees spread wide apart displaying her wet pussy. My hand moved to my wet kitty. It must have been my slave mind asserting more control. Somehow, Mefford had freed his testicles so they were hanging outside his open fly which just looked funny with his handgun holstered on his right hip. I moaned as I fingered my pussy wishing I was Penny on my knees sucking his cock as Penny leaned forward to kiss the purple head of his erection. Instinctively I opened my mouth with my tongue on my lip as I would if I had actually been taking Mefford’s cock in my mouth.

Mefford heard my giggles and moans, pointing at me, “Look at her, wishing she was on her knees sucking my cock. That slut has a hitch in her git along.”

Oh no! I was now the center of attention as everyone looked at me. Everyone that is but Penny, who was gagging on Mefford’s cock as he shoved it down her throat. I froze with a “What? Who me?” look on my face as I slowly move my hand away from my pussy. My fingers glistening with my juices giving me away. Sharon smirked, Dr. Allen nodded in a way that she understood what I was going through while Lindsey looked at me in disbelief as Mefford leered at me. There was a moment of silence, well almost silence since Penny was still gagging on Mefford’s cock.

“Slut, get over here on your knees right there,” pointing to Penny’s right as he pulled his cock from her throat. His erection sticking out of his fly beckoned to me.

Like a moth drawn to a flame I excitedly kneeled next to Penny as she lavishly licked the entire length of his shaft as I covetously looked on, sticking out my tongue. “I want some!” I thought. She then spit on it, no, more like drooled on the hard cock coating it with her saliva.

Mefford groaned, “Masturbate her to climax. If she cums, keep going and push her into another orgasm until I cum in her mouth.”

Reaching around behind Penny with my left hand I thrust two fingers in her sopping wet pussy. With my right hand I approached her from the front working on her distended clitoris after scooping up some of her juices from her overflowing honey pot. She started moaning around the cock in her mouth. She had her index finger and thumb from her right hand wrapped around his slick shaft pumping his cock as she swallowed as much of his shaft as she could.

There I was diddling Penny to a climax, a glazed look in my eyes as I focused on a master’s cock. My tongue sticking out of my mouth wishing my lips were wrapped around that erection, jealous of Penny’s good fortune. She popped the cock out of her mouth lapping the sensitive spot on the underside of his penis right below the bulbous head looking up at master with lust in her eyes as she creamed all over my fingers. She was stroking the shaft with her right hand while massaging his sack with her left, not missing a beat as she rode out her orgasm.

When she recovered from her frenzy she proceeded to swallow his cock almost to the root as he groaned. Using Penny’s copious juices I lubed my thumb and jammed it through her rosebud as deep into her ass as I could while driving three fingers into her vagina. She gasped around the shaft in her mouth as she proceeded to pump his cock with her mouth and fingers. Mefford’s hips were doing the happy dance thrusting his cock into Penny’s mouth and signaling that he was close. Then he moaned, unloading in her mouth as she joined him in his climax, erupting all over my fingers in a delicious climax. It seemed to me that the first shot of jism in her mouth triggered her frenzy. What a lucky girl I thought, green-eyed with envy.

Mefford groaned in pleasure, “Do NOT swallow it. Display your prize on your tongue like a good little slave girl.”

I counted five pulses when Penny pulled the cock from her mouth while pumping the jism from his erection into her open mouth. Then she wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked while looking up into his eyes like a happy little slave.

Mefford pulled his cock from Penny’s mouth as she held it open, sticking her tongue out displaying her new slimy treasure while I continued to fondle her pussy thereby pushing her towards yet another frenzy. How I wanted to trade places with Penny, a master’s yummy seed on my tongue being masturbated towards yet another climax. My slave mind made me jealous of poor Penny as I whined softly.

“You, clean up my cock. I am starting to leak a little and I do not want to stain my pants,” Mefford directed Lindsey. She quickly kneeled at his feet taking his deflating penis in her mouth. She proceeded to gently lick and suck up the discharge leaking from his penis.

“Penny and Twenty-seven, I want you kissing, sharing my cum between the two of you while masturbating each other to orgasm. You are to keep kissing and bringing each other off until told to stop. Make me proud, climaxing on each other’s fingers as you savor the flavor of my gift. Start now and don’t stop until told to,” commanded Mefford, with that lecherous grin that seemed to permanently adorn his face. “I have your collar synched with my smartphone so I can monitor your progress.”

Yum! I get to make master proud! I dove in, locking my lips to Penny’s as my tongue sought out master’s slimy goo quickly finding my prize as I continued to manipulate Penny’s pussy pushing her into a frenzy. I am not sure which happened first, my tongue entering Penny’s mouth or her fingers plunging into my sopping wet pussy. I moaned in delight as she penetrated me with her right hand from behind while her left massaged my happy button quickly pushing me to an eruption. I had been on edge needing this ever since Mefford disciplined her. Now it was my turn!

I quickly fell into a delicious slave haze totally focused on sharing orgasmic pleasure with Penny. Soon we bonded in a continuous frenzy as we climaxed out of control, lost in a red hot sexual fog. Cum had never tasted this good before. Penny and I played with master’s salty gift with our tongues, all the while moaning in delight into each other’s mouths as we climaxed over and over as we clutched each other tightly all the while striving to make master proud. It felt like we were on a permanent rollercoaster ride that never ended. Life was just so perfect as we existed in a new sexual happy place lost in our slave haze for however long it lasted as the concept of time ceased to exist.

My collar shocked me, putting an end to my bliss. “Noooo!” I thought as our lip lock broke. I looked around, uncomprehending, coming down from my frenzy trying to break free of my slave mind. Penny had wormed her thumb up my ass and fingers in my pussy from her right hand. She pulled her left hand away from my happy button as I did the same with her.

“Stop, the two of you have been at it for well over twenty minutes since Inspector Mefford left. He just texted Sharon that he is satisfied with Penny’s obedience based on the readout from her collar,” ordered Dr. Allen, shaking her head in disbelief.

“I need to get Penny ready for transport. Do you need to pee?” asked Sharon.

All three of us answered in the affirmative. Next thing I knew we were cuffed with our collars linked together in a coffle with Penny in front, me in the middle and Lindsey bringing up the rear. We were led through the hallways until we arrived at a slave pee grate located in a recess. Sharon was in a hurry telling us to cram together, squat and pee not wanting to take the time to release us from the coffle to go one at a time. So there we were, three slave girls crammed together squatting over the pee grate, my tits in Penny’s back and Lindsey’s in mine all peeing into the grate. For some reason it just felt weirdly natural peeing together with my sisters all huddled together like that. After we were done Sharon wiped us down and took us back to the exam room, releasing us from the coffle and cuffs.

“Mistress, may I speak to the new slave,” I asked, looking at Dr. Allen.

“Yes, you may,” she answered, with a curious expression on her face.

“Sister, a wise woman once told me that if I was lucky my owner would send me to Broadstone. It was really good advice. If you are that fortunate, Twenty-eight and I will welcome you with open arms and help you fit in like our sisters did for us. If you are really enslaved I hope to see you soon. Stay strong,” I advised, and gave her a big hug of encouragement. I really felt sorry for her as she struggled to adjust to her new circumstances.

“Thank you,” she replied, as I felt fresh tears on my shoulder as she hugged me back. The kindness of my sisters at Broadstone helped me to adjust to the shock of my sudden enslavement. I wanted to pay it forward in any way I could.

Penny clung to me until Sharon broke up our hug. She started preparing Penny for transport, demonstrating that the attorney was truly prepared for any contingency by pulling a chastity belt with a vaginal prong and good sized anal prong out of her large purse. The anal prong looked like it was about three inches long and somewhere between two to three inches at its widest point. Sharon lubed up the prongs, had Penny bend over and slipped them right in without any struggle.

“Have you been tailing yourself at night?” grinned Sharon, as she secured the device in place.

“Yes, mistress, sometime when I masturbate before bed,” answered Penny, quickly becoming red-faced. What a horny little slut, just like me I thought to myself. Slaves have no privacy and eventually our inner secrets are found out.

“Stand. This chastity belt insures that your holes are not sampled during transport,” advised Sharon, as Penny’s eyes got really big in response as she suddenly realized the implications of that statement. Her new status quickly became more of a reality for her. Sharon quickly secured the straps around Penny’s waist so that it could not be removed.

“Mary Jacobs is the Spinning Wheel manager. She is both tough and fair with the slaves there, so you will not be abused. Your aunt knows her professionally and likely will call her to check in on you. It is possible that you could be sent to the Jameson Ranch for training for a few days but not likely. I will drive down and see you when I have a plan to resolve your case. In the meantime, you follow instructions and work hard becoming the best ponygirl that you can be. Do not talk about what happened today unless I am present. Do you understand?” asked Sharon.

“Yes mistress, I will be obedient, work hard, be a good ponygirl and I will not talk about what happened today,” replied Penny, trying to regain her confidence.

“Expect to orally service staff while you are there. The Spinning Wheel uses a state-of-the-art operant conditioning program that rewards good performance with sexual intercourse. The good part is that the staff will not regularly sample your wares. The bad news is you will be sexually deprived unless you are being rewarded for good behavior which can quickly become frustrating for a horny slave needing relief,” advised Dr. Allen, as Peggy’s eyes got big realizing the ramifications.

“Mistress, at the Parker Center the fillies and mares are normally bred daily. Most would become frustrated quickly if they were not regularly used like that,” responded Penny.

“Since introducing this innovative training program the Spinning Wheel is challenging the Silver Lake Harness School as the top rated harness racing school in Texas. That is one reason that Broadstone is now sending some of our motivational challenges to the Spinning Wheel for remedial training. We also know that the slaves are not abused there so it is safe for our girls,” continued Dr. Allen.

The Pony Express driver arrived with a cage on a handcart interrupting our conversation. He efficiently checked Penny’s SIN matching it to the digital bill of lading for Penny’s transport. Both he and Sharon signed on his digital pad. Penny, now cuffed and gagged, was ordered to crawl backwards into the transport cage designed for a medium sized dog and locked inside. She looked up at me with a scared look on her face as the tears began to flow. I felt sorry for her as she suffered through her sudden change in status remembering the feeling like it was just yesterday that I found myself in the same situation. Penny came to work this morning a free woman with a future. Now she was a naked collared slave in a cage with an uncertain future as I tried to encourage her with a thumbs up. And then she was gone, as the Pony Express driver briskly pushed the cart containing her cage out the door and down the hallway.

Dr. Allen and Sharon moved into a corner, started talking about their plans for the evening. Something about their Girl’s Night out that they had planned. Dr. Allen looked over at us and nodded her head in our direction as the two women walked over to where we stood.

“We have some time to kill so I wanted to give you a little background about the two of us as it relates to Broadstone. We were a pairing and have stayed close ever since. Our husbands are great friends and our families did everything together. The kids get along great, our two oldest boys are the same age,” explained Dr. Allen.

“They’ve been best friends since forever. My family moved to Houston nine months ago due to my husband’s job. We drove up today to visit for the weekend. The boys were so excited to get together again. The two of us planned for a girl’s night tonight while our husbands did pizza and a movie with the kids,” said Sharon.

“Tomorrow our husbands have a tee time for a father-son golf expedition with the eldest boys that they are looking forward to,” smiled Dr. Allen

“We on the other hand will have the rest of the kids for a trip to the Zoo. Yeah,” sighed Sharon, while Dr. Allen frowned at her.

“I love taking the kids to the zoo,” Dr Allen almost whined.

Sharon laughed, “Sometimes I think you like the zoo more than the children.”

“Enough with the zoo. The two of you will develop a closeness as a pairing that will stay with you for the rest of your lives. We are sisters, best friends and lovers all in one,” smiled Dr. Allen, looking longingly at Sharon. “Even if only one of us loves the zoo.”

“Our husbands understand and support our special relationship. We had reservations for a nice dinner and a suite in a luxurious hotel with an en bath Jacuzzi. Somewhere in my overnight bag is Grace’s favorite strapon,” giggled Sharon, blowing a kiss at Dr. Allen. “We are running late so we may have to get room service.”

“Mistress, do your husbands ever participate?” asked Lindsey, as I thought of the possibilities.

“Oh no! We share each other, not our husbands. That could easily ruin our relationship,” exclaimed Dr. Allen.

“The two of you will sleep together every night. You will have lots of sex with each other and your sister slaves. Really good sex,” grinned Sharon. “That was the best part about being a student at Broadstone.”

“More importantly you are a support system for each other. I do not know how many times I cried myself to sleep in her arms after a bad day. And I was there for her then and now after we are free, married with children,” explained Dr. Allen. “It is not all about sex, which is the icing on the cake.”

“And I like icing,” snickered Sharon, with a seductive grin. “Any other questions for us. Fire away, anything that comes to mind?”

“Dr. Allen, do you have a ponygirl name?” I asked, curious thinking back to how Rosebud got her name. Was there a story behind Dr. Allen’s? Why had this question popped into my head?

Sharon replied with a mischievous grin, “It's Buttercup. Her husband came up with that name because her pussy was hot and creamy like a cup of melted butter. I just happen to know from personal experience that his description is spot on.” Laughed Sharon, causing poor Dr. Allen to blush.

“I love that name. He was so cute explaining how he came up with it,” giggled Dr. Allen.

“That’s so romantic,” gushed Lindsey, as I nodded in agreement.

The lab nurse came in, putting an end to the storytelling. He advised Dr. Allen that the lab results were in pulling them up on the computer in the exam room. Dr. Allen reviewed our charts online concluding that we could be discharged and returned to Broadstone. She advised that she would see us first thing tomorrow morning to check on us. She also explained that she would be giving us our hood ornaments in the morning. With that she and Sharon escorted us out of the clinic and turned us over to a Broadstone security officer for transport back home.

We arrived back at Broadstone sometime around 8:00 pm, two dirty and tired slave girls longing for the safety of our slave dorm. As we walked down the hallway to our home I spied Mistress Kara, hands on hips, riding crop in her hand and a concerned look on her face as she watched us approach. I noticed that all of our sisters were gathering behind Mistress Kara. For some reason I was really happy to see her, wanting to run up to her giving her a hug as she wrapped me in her arms but I knew that would not be acceptable behavior for a slave girl. Instead, I looked down in shame and started crying as we got closer.

“It’s alright. You are not in any trouble. I’ve got you,” advised Mistress Kara, gently cupping the side of my face in her hand while turning my head to look her in the eyes. She was smiling, a genuine smile that just made me feel safe. Having difficulty speaking, I just nodded my head.

“Thank you Mistress Kara,” responded Lindsey, as she took my hand in hers giving mine a squeeze.

“Everyone here knows what happened today. Your sisters are going to take care of you getting you fed, cleaned up and put to bed. After you eat I will give you the pills Dr. Allen prescribed to help you sleep,” advised Mistress Kara. Once again I was reminded that slaves have no privacy, but I was ok with that trusting in my sisters.

Next thing I knew my hair was put in a high ponytail and I was gently helped to my knees where a bowl of slave chow waited. Tonight, it tasted good, reminding me of home for some reason. I felt safe and loved as my sisters took care of me getting us into the bathroom and showers after taking our pills. It was different from our welcome party that had an air of mischief coupled with the sex. This time they were all business getting us clean as we luxuriated our sister’s hands. The scalp massage while my hair was washed was divine. Next thing I knew we were helped to bed where Mistress Kara waited for us. She spread the comforter over us kneeling down to kiss each of us on the forehead. For some reason getting tucked in by Mistress Kara reminded me of when my mom tucked me in as a child after a bad day, reassuring me that everything would be all right.

“How are you doing? Are you going to be okay?” whispered Lindsey, clearly concerned that something was not right with me. I knew she was referring to my struggle with slave mind. I was also worried about Calum. Where was he? Would he take me back after today?

“I think so. Right now I feel safe…and loved…here with my sisters and Mistress Kara. I know that sounds strange coming from a slave.”

“I do too. But that is not what I am talking about.”

“Slave mind…I feel it coming back. It scares me but it could just be the ecstasy. Do you feel it?

“No, for me I was super horny without any symptoms of slave mind.”

“Oh.”

“I saw it in you at the hospital with Penny. Everyone saw--Dr. Allen looked really worried watching you.”

I did not know how to respond. We had been together less than a week and already she could read me like a book. I knew she was right about my struggle with slave mind, I was terrified and I broke down sobbing quietly as Lindsey held me in her arms until I was all cried out.

“I’ll support you through this. Everyone here will. If you do not ask for help I will do it for you. Keep the faith, he will find you,” whispered Lindsey, giving me another hug that I really needed.

“I know he will…and Dr. Allen will help me. I’ll ask her about it tomorrow. What did you think of their girl’s night plans,” I asked, trying to change the subject.

In a matter of fact tone Lindsey said, “It will be a tough year here but we will get through it and have good lives together like Sharon and Grace. We’ll have regular girl’s nights for the rest of our lives too.”

“I’d like that,” I responded, feeling the effects of the valium kicking in as I snuggled into Lindsey’s arms. My subconscious had accepted the fact that I would stay here with Lindsey graduating with her from Broadstone. I was already exhausted from the long day. As I floated off to sleep, I hoped I would win the battle with my slave mind as a little voice in my head wanted me to submit to the inevitable.

(To be continued.)

I would greatly appreciate feedback on the use of the "wheelbarrow" spanking position. Did my description make sense? I wanted something other than the standard over the knee spanking position. Does anyone have a recommendation for a different spanking position that I could incorporate into Daphne's downfall? I need to figure out how to do a link to a picture.

I want to thank Carl Bradford for both beta reading my story and allowing me to use a few of his characters and institutions in this tale (or should I say tail). It has been fun collaborating over the last few months on these ponygirl (or is it pony girl) stories. This will likely be my last ponygirl chapter for a while as I refocus on Allison's story at Broadstone. Actuall I find myself in another rabbit hole now seven pages into Daphne's downfall since I feel obligated to explain what happens to Penny, Daphne, Maribelle and Beth. Right now I am working on Allison and Lindsey's oral skills training and Daphne's tail.
Last edited by Mr. Smith on Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 9):
dakswigginCarl BradfordjeepsterHooked6imreadonly2ZeeChromosomejean.amelotJustBobreddbunnz

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Twelve; The Petting Zoo and the Aftermath

Post by Carl Bradford »

Another excellent chapter. Since you have already foreshadowed Penny's submissiveness, converting her to slavery like this is almost like shooting fish in a barrel, albeit still fun. I look forward to the degradation of Daphne and other "mean girls" in the future, who deserve their fate and will suffer more anguish than Penny. However, as we've discussed off line, I know you intend to address Allison's basic uncertainty about her fiance and her future--keep going!
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 3):
jeepsterMr. SmithZeeChromosome

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Allison's Descent into Slavery Part Twelve; The Petting Zoo and the Aftermath

Post by Mr. Smith »

I just realized that I somehow cut out the first few pages of this chapter when I originally posted it. The correct version is posted now.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordjeepster

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by ElJefe »

I thought your wheelbarrow description was very straightforward. I had no problem visualizing the action as I read it.

Nice hot scene, too!