Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

A Waiting Room With a View: Part 2

b7ffh
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A Waiting Room With a View: Part 2

Post by b7ffh »

Author’s note:

“A Waiting Room with a View” by Mark Once is one of my favorite stories ever. For the past 15 years, I have hoped for a follow-up story set in Dr. Shiffman’s office with another couple. I finally decided to take a try at writing my own. The setting and many of the characters are Mark Once’s. I hope you enjoy the followup! I have tried to retain the spirit of the original. Please let me know what you think in the comments.

I will never forget the summer of 2005. I graduated college in May, married my high school sweetheart in July, and moved to the city to start my first job in August! My wife, Mary, had also graduated college, and was getting ready to start teaching pre-school when school started in September.

We had been in our new home a few days, when the doorbell rang.

Opening the door, I saw a well-dressed, handsome couple who appeared to be in their 40’s standing there holding a freshly made apple pie

“Hi, new neighbor,” the man greeted me. “I am Mark Harris, and this is my wife Beth. We just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood.”

I shook their hands. “Please come in,” I said, opening the door wide. “I am Larry Greene, and this is my wife Mary,” I introduced ourselves.

“Sorry for the mess, we are still unpacking everything.”

“You guys are better than us. At least your home doesn’t look like a warehouse the way ours did for the first couple of weeks!” Beth reassured us.

Thus began our friendship with the Harris’s. They were just the friends a newlywed couple living for the first time in a big city needed. They shared tips with us on the best shops, where to get our haircuts, and all the little things that go into making life comfortable. They introduced us to their circle of friends. Mary especially became good friends with Beth. She looked up to her as a role model and like a really cool older sister.

They were in our home one Wednesday evening, when my wife brought up a problem.

“Beth, the school is requiring that all teachers have a physical exam before school starts. I tried calling some of the local offices around here, but they are all booked up. I was thinking about trying your doctor, Beth. Who do you go to?”

“This time of year, all the doctors’ offices are booked up with physicals, so it is really hard to find an appointment. To answer your question, I have been going to Dr. Shiffman for the past several years. I really like the practice. The doctor is super smart, deeply knowledgeable, yet caring and really spends time with you, and is a great listener. The staff is also very friendly. The office is a little old style, and doesn’t cater to modern sensitivities, but other than that, they are awesome. Would you like me to call the office and see if I can get them to squeeze you in as a favor to me?”

“You would do that for me?”

“Of course. You are my friend now, and you really need to get that physical done to start your job. I would be happy to do it for you. I will call them tomorrow and then call you once I get an answer.”

“Thank you so much, Beth.”

I noticed a weird look come into Mark’s eyes when Beth was talking about her doctor. Maybe, it is just the concern that the conversation would veer off into a discussion of female problems.

We hung out the rest of the evening watching a movie together, and then said goodbye.

The next day, my wife called me at work.

“Honey, Beth called, and said that the office was able to squeeze me in at 9 AM tomorrow. Would you mind going in late tomorrow so you can come with me to the doctor’s office.”

Money was tight, and we only had a single car. Mary had not yet gotten comfortable enough with the public transit system to want to try to take it to an unfamiliar place.

“Sure, honey, no problem. I will take you to the appointment, and then go into work after dropping you back off at home.”

“Thanks, Larry. I love you.”

“Love you too, bye!”

That night, when I got in bed, I did my usual bedtime routine of slipping my hand under my wife’s nightgown and giving her body a quick feel. When I came to her pussy, I was surprised to see that her pubes were completely gone, leaving it completely smooth.

My wife explained.

“The jelly the doctor uses for internal exams makes my pubes all messy and tangled and is a pain to get out. So for some time, I have been shaving before going for my exams.”

I was immediately hard, but my wife told me that we couldn’t have sex that night because she had her physical tomorrow.

The next morning, we got up and got ready for the appointment. Like many guys, I always wondered what the point is in getting dressed up real fancy to go to the doctors, since you were going to have to take it all off and put on an old exam gown anyway. My wife did not see it like that, and got up early and spent some time getting dressed, doing her hair, and putting on her makeup.

She looked absolutely stunning. She wore a dark blue dress that came down to mid calf along with black pumps. Two pearl earrings complemented the set. She grabbed one of her fancy handbags and we headed out.

It was a good thing we left early because downtown parking was a pain. We had to park some distance away from the office and walk there. As we walked together on the sidewalk, I noticed many of the men we met giving her looks of appreciation! I was proud to be married to such a beautiful woman.

We found the office building. It looked pretty dilapidated. We entered the building and took a creaky, slightly smelly, elevator up to the sixth floor. The carpeting and decor looked like they had last been updated in the 1970’s.

So this was what Beth meant when she said the office was old style and didn’t cater to modern sensibilities.

We got off the elevator and walked to a door marked, “Dr. William Shiffman.”

Mary froze. “Beth goes to a male doctor!?!”

My wife, even though she has an awesome body, is super shy and modest. I was her first and only boyfriend, and she has always gone only to female doctors.

And now, here we were standing outside the door of a male doctor.

I realized that although Beth had avoided mentioning the sex of the doctor, Mary had assumed that Dr. Shiffman was a female.

“What should we do,” she asked, more of herself than anybody else.

“All the doctors are booked, and I might not find another appointment in time. Also, Beth highly recommended the doctor and got the office to book this appointment as a personal favor to me. It would be really selfish of me to just ghost the appointment.”

A conflict raged deep inside me. My immediate reaction upon seeing the name on the door, was that I didn’t want some strange dude seeing and feeling my wife’s freshly shaved pussy, even if he did have some fancy degree to his name. There was no way any guy could look at Mary naked and not get turned on! I had seen some of the medical students at the bar before when I was in college, and believe me, they were as horny as anybody else.

Yet as I thought about it, a strange excitement grew inside me. So far, I had been the only guy to have seen Mary naked. What would it be like to have another guy also see her naked! The thought made my dick twitch.

And then I thought about Mary. She was so shy and modest. I knew how embarrassed she would be to expose herself to the male doctor. Yet despite my protectiveness, I found the thought of her embarrassment was also actually turning me on.

“I guess it’s really not that big of a deal. Doctor’s see undressed patients so much that it must be routine for them.” she continued, reassuring herself.

Before she or I had a chance to change our minds, I pushed the heavy door open.

“Bye, bye, modesty, see you later,” I joked.

She giggled, temporarily forgetting her nervousness, as we walked into Dr. Shiffman’s office together.

We stepped into the office and immediately were facing down a long corridor. I could see 4 rooms with closed doors starting at the entrance and running along the left side of the corridor. At the opposite end of the corridor, across from the entrance, there was an X-ray cubicle. Finally, there was another room opposite the others on the right side of the corridor.

At the base of the corridor, to our right was the waiting room. Together the corridor and waiting room formed an “L” shape with a fat base. The receptionist sat at a high counter at the far end of the waiting room opposite the corridor.
We had come about 15 minutes before our appointment, and the office was still mostly empty.

While Mary went to check in with the receptionist, I grabbed a couple of seats nearest to the door of the first room, which was actually in the waiting room itself.

Mary came back and sat next to me and began filling out her medical history forms. Partway through the forms, she leaned in close and whispered, “Larry, I may have been worried about nothing. See here.” She pointed to a spot on the form. “Have you had a Pap smear within the last year?” she said reading the form. “I remember now. My lady doctor only did a Pap smear every other year saying I didn’t need one every year. Luckily, I had one just last year, so I won’t need another one this year. Seeing Dr. Shiffman won’t be as embarrassing as I thought.”

I saw her smile as she finished filling out the forms. Once she was done, she went and gave them to the receptionist, and came and sat down next to me. She looked a lot more relaxed.

I was conflicted. I couldn’t tell if I was relieved or disappointed. One the one hand, I was happy that Mary would not have to be embarrassed and that my wife’s body would be for my eyes only. On the other hand, I got this perverse thrill whenever I thought about Dr. Shiffman seeing Mary naked.

As I was thinking about all this, the door on the right side of the corridor opened, and an older man with white hair and a white coat came out. I presumed it was Dr. Shiffman. He was very fit and handsome for an older man. His face and his bearing conveyed a sense of competence and confidence.

He saw us and came over to us.

We stood up to greet him.

“Hello. You must be Mrs. Greene,” he said, offering his hand to her. “Welcome to our practice. Elizabeth Harris has been a patient of ours for some time, and we are happy she recommended us to you.”

“Thank you sir,” my wife said shyly.

He then turned to me.

“Hi, I’m Larry, Mary’s husband,” I introduced myself. “Beth has told us great things about you.”

“Nice to meet you. Thank you for the kind words. I pride myself in taking the time to listen to my patients and then doing a thorough, detailed exam,” Dr. Shiffman said as he shook my hand.

As I heard him say, “thorough, detailed exam” and looked into his eyes and shook his hand, suddenly I felt a thrill go through my entire body.

Mary was wrong. This exam would be as involved as she feared. Sometime soon, these very eyes would be seeing my wife naked, and this very hand would be touching her most intimate parts!

Jealousy combined with lust surged up in me, but I kept my outward demeanor calm.

Having greeted us, Dr. Shiffman returned to his office, and we sat down again.

By this time, it was 10 past 9, and the office was starting to fill up with patients.

Just then a pretty redhead in blue scrubs came into the waiting room.

“Mary Greene,” she called.

My wife stood up, handing me her purse for me to hold until she was back.

“Come this way, Mary,” the nurse said as she opened the door right next to us revealing a small exam room.

Mary gave me a smile as she followed the nurse into the exam room.

As the nurse shut the door behind them, I felt my heart beating with erotic tension.

Sometime, before she was done with her exam, Dr. Shiffman would go into that room with my wife, and there, not even 10 feet from where I sat, her private parts would be exposed for the first time to another guy.

I didn’t know whether I hated the thought or loved the thought, only that I could not get it out of my mind.

However, that first exposure of my shy, modest wife I was both looking forward to and dreading would happen even sooner than I anticipated.

Mary and the nurse were in the room for about 5 minutes.

By this time, the waiting room had pretty much filled up.

An older man came and asked if Mary’s old seat, where her purse was, was still being occupied. I apologized for keeping an extra seat, and told him the seat was free.

Just as he finished settling in, the door to Mary’s exam room opened.

My mouth opened in shock at what I saw.

There was Mary, tightly clutching a small white paper drape that covered her front from boobs to mid-thigh.

For a second, I wondered if she was wearing her underwear beneath the drape, but along one of the walls of the exam room, I could see all her clothes including her panties and bra hanging from hangers! No! My modest, shy wife was standing there buck naked, except for that small drape. Well, she was also wearing her black pumps, but I did not notice that immediately. At least the essentials seemed covered, I thought. But that would soon change.

“So what, we’re all made the same back there,” the nurse was saying, obviously in response to some question or objection that Mary had uttered just before the door opened.

The nurse walked to the room immediately next to the exam room and opened the door, revealing a bathroom.

“Go ahead and provide your urine sample. When you are done, take it and leave it on the counter with the receptionist,” she instructed.

Mary nodded and quickly streaked from the protection of her exam room, and out into the waiting room. She quickly turned towards the bathroom, flashing her ass at everyone for a couple of seconds while she scampered inside and shut the door.

I was breathless. So this was what Beth was referring to when she said the office did not cater to modern sensibilities.

Although the exposure had only lasted a few seconds, it felt like the most erotic thing in the world.

Mary must have had a shy bladder from the embarrassment, because it was several minutes before the door finally opened, and she emerged holding the drape against her boobs with one hand, while carrying a urine specimen cup filled with her urine in the other.

She blushed deeply as she crossed the waiting room filled with people. I am sure she would have run to the counter if she could, but the specimen cup did not have a lid on it, and she had to walk slowly to avoid having the urine splash out. Watching a beautiful naked woman from the back while she walks is one of the most mesmerizing sights in the world. I watched in fascination as I saw the muscle contractions ripple through her calves and move up to her thighs and finally her buttocks with each step. Her hips swayed sexily as she moved.

I looked around. I couldn’t believe that a room full of clothed, mostly older men were all watching this display with me.

Mary reached the counter and carefully set her urine down on the counter. She was just about to turn away, when the receptionist stopped her.

“The nurse should have told you to write your name and date of birth on the sample,” she said.

“But don’t worry, I can write it for you,” she offered. “Please say and spell your full name, and then your date of birth,” she instructed.

My wife stood there completely naked from the back in the full waiting room. Even in this situation, I couldn’t help noticing how amazing her body looked. Her full hair cascaded down her shoulders to the middle of her back. Her nudity accented her wonderful hourglass shape, revealing her narrow waist and wide hips in perfect detail. Her whole body was blushing red, and she was clenching and unclenching her bottom with embarrassment.

“Mary Greene. M-A-R-Y. G-R-E-E-N-E. May 17, 1993,” she answered the receptionist.

And with that, she was now no longer just an anonymous naked girl. Now everyone knew the full name and date of birth of the 22 year old naked girl they were seeing!

Once that was finished, she spun around and darted as fast as she could back to the safety of the exam room and slammed the door.

I sat for a moment overwhelmed by what I had seen. My thoughts went to my wife behind the door. Was she crying right now from shame? For a moment, I thought of getting up, going into that room, wrapping her dress around her, and carrying her out and away from all this.

I almost got up, then stopped. If Mary wanted to end this, there was nothing stopping her. She knew I was in the waiting room, ready to help in any way I could. My wife was choosing to go ahead with this, and my intervention would only complicate manners. How would she explain to Beth and Mark that she left the appointment because I had carried her out of the exam room?

No, I had to stay right where I was and be as supportive as I could. Hopefully, there would be no more public exposures. It was funny, how before I was so nervous about Dr. Shiffman seeing her, and now I would be happy if he was the only one to see Mary naked.

As I was thinking about all this, the door the Dr. Shiffman’s office opened. However, instead of Dr. Shiffman, it was the nurse who came out. She walked over to Mary’s exam room and opened the door.

Because of the position of the door in the waiting room and the angles involved, everyone in the waiting room could see my wife sitting at the end of the exam table which was directly facing the door, clutching the drape to her chest.

“Mary, because you went on an international trip for your honeymoon recently, Dr. Shiffman wanted me to get PA and Lateral x-rays of your chest. Please come with me.”

Mary stood up and quickly checked that the drape was positioned to cover her breasts and pussy before following the nurse out into the hallway. I and the people with seats next to the corridor could look down and see my wife’s naked ass cheeks wagging as she walked beside the fully clothed nurse.

They reached the x-ray cubicle which had a heavy curtain across it. The nurse stood in front of the cubicle and called out, “LaMarcus. Patient for x-ray.”

The curtain opened and a tall black man, who looked to be about 20 years old, came out.

He invited Mary and the nurse inside. While Mary stood clutching her drape, he had her turn and face the x-ray plate that was along the left wall of the cubicle. We could all now see Mary’s profile from the side, naked except for the drape.

He was standing further inside the cubicle, to Mary’s right as he assessed her position. I saw him say something, though I could not hear what he said, and then he put his left hand on Mary’s bare ass and guided her forward as she shuffled closer to the plate. Once he was satisfied, he came around to the front of the cubicle and pulled the curtain closed.

Maybe 30 seconds later, I heard LaMarcus call out in a loud voice, “X-Ray!”

Immediately, the nurse ran out of the cubicle and stood 10 feet away in the corridor. I was wondering why she did this, when I saw her right hand come up and subconsciously caress her belly. The nurse was pregnant!

She was so worried about protecting her unborn baby from radiation that she forgot about my wife’s modesty.

The curtain was now wide open, and we could all see Mary as she stood there completely naked. Her hands were on her hips, and her shoulders were rolled forward touching the x-ray plate. Her ample breasts were squished between her body and the x-ray plate. Further inside the cubicle, I could see her drape hanging on a hook.

LaMarcus shot the x-ray, and then said something to Mary who then stood up straight. I watched as he reached in from her right to remove the x-ray plate. Because Mary was so close to the x-ray plate, the back of his left hand and arm grazed Mary’s breasts and nipples! I saw her cheek blush at the contact, but she did not do anything. He came back with another plate and then once again brushed her breasts and nipples with the back of his arm as he put it in place.

I saw him tell Mary something, and she raised both arms above her head and turned to face him.

My heart almost stopped, as I saw her standing there buck naked with her back to us. It wasn’t what we in the waiting room could see that gave me the shock. It was what I knew the x-ray tech was seeing.

Even though Mary has relatively large breasts, they are still pert. With her arms above her head, they would now be pulled up like an offering to him and her light pink nipples would be pointing straight at him. Speaking of her nipples, since they had just been in contact with the cold x-ray plate, I knew they would be stiff and her areolas would be all crinkly.

Looking at his eyes, I knew he was staring at her breasts, imprinting every detail into his memory. And then I saw him glance downward, a slight smile on his face.

I stopped breathing for a second as I saw another man stare at my wife’s naked pussy. There wasn’t even her usual covering of pubic hair to obscure her slit!

I knew that Mary realized where he was looking, for I saw her whole body blush crimson and her ass clench once again in shame. However, she remained where she was, hands raised high above her head, totally exposed to him as he spent a minute fiddling with the x-ray controls while his eyes roamed her naked body.

“X-ray!” LaMarcus called out loudly as he finally shot the x-ray.

He took the drape off the hook, and took one last lingering look at her as he handed the drape back to her. Mary immediately covered herself. The nurse came back inside from the corridor and Mary and the nurse walked back to the exam room.

As they walked back down the corridor I thought how I had been so jealous that Dr. Shiffman, an older, highly educated doctor who had, no doubt, examined thousands of women, would be seeing Mary naked. However, cruel fate had decreed that the first man other than me to see Mary completely naked was not the old, seasoned Dr. Shiffman, but the young, raw LaMarcus, just a couple of years out of high school! I wondered if LaMarcus had ever seen such a young, beautiful woman naked in his entire short career! Unlike Dr. Shiffman, who probably had seen so many naked women that it was not that big of a deal to him, I knew in my heart that LaMarcus would always treasure the image of my naked Mary for the rest of his life.

As soon as Mary was back in her room, the nurse shut the door. She then opened the door to Dr. Shiffman’s room, poked her head inside, and called out, “Mary is ready for you, Dr. Shiffman.”

A few seconds later, Dr. Shiffman came out of his room and went over to Mary’s room. After knocking politely on the door, he opened it.

Mary was sitting at the end of the exam table facing the door, her drape clutched tightly across her body.

“Hi, Mrs. Greene,” Dr. Shiffman said as he entered the room and shut the door behind him.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Although this moment was what I had been so tense about ever since discovering Dr. Shiffman was a man, now, after everything that happened it seemed anti-climactic. Dr. Shiffman would now examine Mary, just like he had examined thousands of women before.

Mary’s ordeal was drawing to a close.

The nurse came out to the waiting room and called another patient.

“Thomas Jones.”

The older man who had taken Mary’s seat next to me stood up.

He and the nurse walked back towards the third room, nearest the x-ray cubicle. They both entered together. A few minutes later the nurse emerged.

“Tom, you have been here before so you know what to do. Go to the bathroom at the end of the corridor, give your urine sample, and then give it to the receptionist,” she instructed.

Clutching the drape over his naked, fat belly, Tom began walking down the corridor.

He walked until he was in front of the bathroom. His hand reached for the bathroom door to open in, and then he stopped.

He hesitated for a second, and then resumed walking for a few more steps until he was in front of my wife’s room.

I saw his hand reach for the door handle. He resolutely turned the handle and shoved the door open!

As the door began to open, the entire waiting room could now look in and see my wife and Dr. Shiffman.

Mary’s face was bright crimson, and her eyes were tightly closed, as she lay completely naked on the exam table while Dr. Shiffman did the breast exam!

She had her arms crossed above her head, and Dr. Shiffman was standing on her right side, his back to the door, feeling her right boob with both hands.

Everyone in the waiting room could see her breast wobble and jiggle as Dr. Shiffman’s large hands squeezed and pressed and prodded.

Also, because Mary is a relatively skinny girl and the exam table was positioned with her feet facing the door, the entire length of her shaved pussy was visible with a hint of her delicate inner lips poking out between the plump outer pussy lips.

The door made a creaking sound as it opened fully, causing Mary to open her eyes. She looked down and saw the old man standing in the doorway staring at her naked body. I saw panic and then horror as she looked past him and realized she was completely exposed to the crowded waiting room.

I saw her look at Dr. Shiffman, hoping he would do something, but he seemed completely focused on her breast exam and did not react.

She had the look of a deer in the headlights as she remained frozen in position, while Dr. Shiffman continued his breast exam as if nothing was amiss.

We watched as he now focused on her nipple pushing all around it making it poke up. He finished by giving the nipple itself a firm squeeze, drawing a quiet gasp from Mary.

He then walked around so he could be by her left breast. It was then that he looked up and saw Tom standing in the open doorway gawking at my wife.

I knew Tom was about to get chewed out by Dr. Shiffman.

But that is not what happened.

“Sorry, I thought this was the bathroom,” Tom explained before Dr. Shiffman could say anything.

“It’s ok. You are not the first. It is the next room over. Please close the door,” he instructed calmly.

As Tom slowly closed the door, I saw Dr. Shiffman bend down and begin to squeeze Mary’s left boob with his big hands.

Tom walked to the correct bathroom door. Before he opened the door and went in, he turned towards me and gave a smirk. I was shaking with a mixture of rage, jealousy, and lust. I wanted to jump up and punch Tom, but my better judgement prevailed and I realized it would be pointless. It wouldn’t undo Mary’s exposure and it would get me in trouble, as he would just claim it was only an honest mistake. No, there was nothing I could do. I just had to sit there and hope that there would not be any further exposures.

I did not know that her worst exposure was yet to come.

The office door opened, and a short, bald guy with a big beer belly walked in pushing a large dolly cart that had a big pallet on it.

Apparently, he was familiar to the staff. The nurse greeted him warmly, “Hi Craig. I thought you wouldn’t be able to come today.”

“There was a terrible accident on the Interstate and traffic was backed up for 3 hours.”

“That is awful, you are always here before the clinic opens, and I was wondering what was going on with your delivery.”

“At least I am here now. You need to get these vaccines in your storage freezer right away, or else thousands of dollars worth of vaccines will go bad!” The driver informed the nurse.

“Ok. Just leave them here, and I will put them away,” the nurse offered.

“I am sorry, but I am legally required to observe and sign off that you put it away into the storage freezer,” he explained.

“Let me check with Dr. Shiffman,” the nurse said as she went over to Mary’s room. She opened the door partway, stuck her head in and talked in a low voice to the doctor explaining the situation.

Her body was blocking the door, so we could not see inside.

“Dr. Shiffman says we can go in and put the vaccines in the freezer.”

The delivery man maneuvered the large dolly to the door. The nurse then opened it wide for the dolly, revealing the inside of the exam room to everyone.

The back of the exam table was at 45 degrees, but Mary was sitting upright. She was completely naked and her thighs extended in front of her past the edge of the exam table. She had her hands under the back of her thighs supporting them, allowing her legs to dangle freely. The doctor was standing beside her, tapping on her knees with a reflex hammer. I watched as each leg would involuntarily kick out and gently swing back and forth when the doctor struck the knee with the hammer. Because her hands were under her thighs, there was no way for her to cover her exposed boobs.

Meanwhile, the driver maneuvered the dolly as close to the freezer as possible. The nurse moved to where she could easily access both the dolly and freezer so she could efficiently move the vaccines from the pallet on the dolly to the freezer. The driver positioned himself where he could observe the nurse, which just so happened to be right in front of Mary, about 2 feet away. Although he pretended to be paying attention to the nurse, I could tell he was enjoying the closeup view of my vulnerable wife.

Looking at the crowded room, I realized that the large dolly was blocking the door, making it impossible to close. The scene inside the room would be visible to the waiting room the entire time the nurse and delivery man were in there!

The nurse crouched down and began carefully taking the vaccines a small case at a time from the pallet on the dolly, verifying their temperature, and then placing them in the freezer. The driver watched her, while also sneaking peeks at my wife. The nurse seemed focused on her work and did not pay attention to what was going on around her.

Dr. Shiffman finished the reflex exam just as the nurse and the delivery guy settled into position.

“Keep your hands under your thighs and just lean back,” Dr. Shiffman said as he placed his right arm under my wife’s thighs and lifted them up, while simultaneously gently pushing her shoulder back toward the exam table with his left hand.

Before Mary knew what was happening, she was lying back on the exam table at a 45 degree angle with her thighs pulled back towards her chest!

This resulted in her ass pointing straight at the open door. Although she had her thighs together, that angle revealed her entire ass with even a view of her dark asshole peeking out between her ass cheeks. In addition, her puffy outer pussy lips were visible between her thighs.

Dr. Shiffman came and sat down on a rolling stool in front of the table facing Mary’s ass. The delivery man was directly behind Dr. Shiffman, getting the view of his life!

“Mary, because you just had a Pap smear last year, we won’t have to do one this year. But I still want to examine your genitalia. I thought this position would be easier than trying to use the stirrups in this crowded room. Please spread your thighs wide for me.” With that, he casually took a pair of exam gloves and began to put them on.

I was shocked! He spoke those words as if he were simply asking her to open her mouth wide. Mary’s utter lack of privacy and the intimate nature of the exam he was proposing to do were no big deal for him.

For my modest, shy wife, however, it was a big deal. Even if this exam had been done in complete privacy with just her and the doctor, she would have been highly embarrassed. But doing it now, with the delivery guy standing a couple of feet away and the door open exposing her to the entire waiting room was incomprehensible. Yet Dr. Shiffman acted like he was making the simplest, most reasonable request in the world. My wife flushed crimson as she looked out at the waiting room. Then her eyes met mine. There was a look of resignation on her embarrassed face. Modesty was a lost cause that day in Dr. Shiffman’s office! She had already been through so much today, that it didn’t seem worthwhile to put up any resistance now. Pausing to take a deep breath, she opened her thighs and surrendered the last vestiges of her modesty to Dr. Shiffman!

Everyone in the waiting room held their breath as her pussy began to unfurl like a flower in bloom. Her outer lips opened up, revealing the delicate petals of her inner lips. Her ass cheeks spread open even more, exposing her anus completely.

Of course, the view got even better when Dr. Shiffman took his fingers and spread Mary’s pussy wide apart, revealing the previously hidden pinkness of her vagina.

He looked at her for a moment, then he began to methodically explore her pussy - spreading and squeezing all along her pussy lips. He even pulled back the hood of her clit, exposing her little pink bud in all its glory.

My wife’s face burned with shame. The driver quit pretending he was paying attention to the vaccines and gawked at Mary. I was sure he was close enough to inhale the scent of her pussy.

Dr. Shiffman seemed oblivious to the embarrassment he was causing as he explored her pussy with no more concern than if he were examining the end of her finger.

Then he stopped. He took off his left glove.

I thought and hoped he was done.

He reached into a bin under the exam table and pulled out a large tube. He squeezed out a huge glob of lubricating jelly onto the index and middle fingers of his right hand.

“I’m going to examine you internally, Mary,” he informed my wife.

My wife closed her eyes for a second and then reopened them. She knew what was coming.

But to her surprise, he used his left hand to grab her right ass cheek and pull it to the side, and then he began applying the lubricant to her exposed asshole with his right middle finger!

Mary let out a quiet squeal and her eyes opened wide in shock. She had always been sensitive about her asshole, refusing any type of anal play from me, claiming it was dirty. Now, this old doctor was touching her asshole in front of the entire waiting room!

Dr. Shiffman then introduced the tip of his middle finger gently into her asshole. From the way it gripped his finger, he must have realized that she had a virgin asshole.

“Is this your first rectal, Mary?” he asked. She nodded.

“I’ll go extra slow then. It won’t hurt at all, I promise,” he reassured her.

He moved the tip of his middle finger in and out a few times to allow her to get used to it. He then slowly began inserting it deeper and deeper.

Once he was past his first knuckle, he moved his left hand to spread her pussy lips apart once more and inserted his right index finger into her vagina.

Mary’s face was the picture of mortification as both fingers slowly penetrated deeper and deeper.

Just then the nurse stood up. She was done putting away the vaccines. The delivery man realized that his free show was over and reluctantly maneuvered the dolly out of the room. As he and the nurse left the room and closed the door, we saw that Dr. Shiffman had finished inserting the two fingers of his right hand as far as they could go into Mary’s holes, and he was now pushing on her tummy with his left hand.

As I looked around the waiting room, the reality that what I had just seen was witnessed by all these people hit me. Mary had no secrets any more. Everyone in this room now knew what Mary’s breasts and pussy and asshole looked like in detail. I wondered how many of the men were imagining their cocks in place of Dr. Shiffman’s fingers.

A short time later, the door opened and Dr. Shiffman stepped out, carefully closing the door behind him.

“She’s all done,” he said to the nurse and went back to his office.

The nurse walked over to the exam room to inform Mary, opening the door wide.

My wife was standing there completely naked, facing the door with one foot propped up on the exam table, carefully cleaning the lubricating jelly from her wide open pussy with a wet wipe.

She heard the nurse open the door and looked up. She didn’t make a single move to cover up or change position. I guess she figured there was no more modesty left to preserve and just stood there looking at the nurse.

“You’re all done, Mary, you can get dressed. Don’t forget to check out with the receptionist before you leave.”

With that she closed the door.

A couple of minutes later, Mary emerged fully dressed. I thought of the contrast of the modest and elegantly dressed woman I saw now with the images from just a few minutes ago where she was completely naked with every private part on obscene display!

My wife had walked into this office never having been exposed to any man other than me, her husband. During the last hour, probably a couple dozen men had feasted their eyes on all her private parts and watched the doctor poke and prod all her intimate parts and double penetrate her with his thick fingers, taking her anal virginity in front of everyone!

I was surprised at her resilience. Other than the slight blush on her face whenever she made eye contact with any of the people in the waiting room, there was no indication that she had just gone through the most humiliating experience of her life.

She walked quickly over to the receptionist and began talking to her. She then came back to me.

“Larry, can you give me my purse? I need to pay the $100 copay for the exam.”

I gave her her purse and she walked back to the counter. I watched as she opened it, took out her wallet, counted out the money, and gave it to the receptionist.

She had put on a strip show worthy of Las Vegas, and yet, she was the one paying money!

Then she turned towards me and said something that totally caught me off guard!

“The receptionist says she can schedule my annual physical with Dr. Shiffman for this same time next year. Does that work for you, honey?”
These users thanked the author b7ffh for the post (total 4):
jeepstersearchemHooked6Marcellomco

searchem
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: A Waiting Room With a View: Part 2

Post by searchem »

Dr. Shiffman’s office a/k/a the Disneyland of ENF. Sadly Mark Once only wrote two stories that I am aware of. I'm very happy that you picked up the baton and continued this wonderful story. Hopefully there is more to follow. Lots of opportunities within this terrific setting.
"Bendover and spread'em girl"