Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Southwest Shipping - Part 7

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Southwest Shipping - Part 7

Post by ElJefe »

Payback's a...well, everyone knows what payback is.

Southwest Shipping

On the way out, she asked if she was now ready to be graded, and he answered that she really needed a couple more sessions before she was ready. She volunteered that she could "work out with the girls" again after her hair appointment tomorrow, but that she'd be spending much of Saturday working, either by herself or on video with the other investors. When it emerged that she wanted to go in Monday for her grading, they decided that the final session would be Sunday.

She'd never had so much trouble getting her hair done as she did the next day, probably because that for the first time in years she didn't really know what she wanted. She dickered back and forth with the stylist, who finally asked in frustration just what sort of event she wanted to prepare for. When she blurted out that she was going to HCI to get graded, the stylist replied, "Well, why didn't you just say so, Honey?" as if it was perfectly natural to get one's hair styled so that strangers could paw one over and decide what one's selling price should be. When she understood that people went in to be graded in order to finance loans at lower rates ("In case they have to repossess the collateral, Sweetie!"), it made sense. And she decided to trust the other woman's advice to try a style that would "release her inner whore"...as if that wasn't what had just happened the day before.

Despite the bickering, she was out of the salon with some time to spare. Last night, Will had been waiting for her. She wondered what would happen if she showed up unannounced, sneaking a peek behind the scenes? So, she arrived at Southwest Shipping some time before she was due.

She let herself in, passing by Kate in the parking lot leaving for the day. She wondered what Kate would think of her naked with the slaves, wondered if the square-jawed accounting assistant had ever been graded herself. Natalie dispensed with looking for Will in his office, thinking that if he was in the back with the slaves, that's where she'd find him. Instead, she found Sasha and the one black slave sweeping the floors in the cavernous expanse. She acknowledged them from a distance, and was dismayed to see them drop to a knee, bowing their heads until she passed. When you take your collar off, you become our mistress once again.

Mike was in back with the other slaves, staring at a screen while a brown-haired slave with drooping breasts massaged his neck. Upon spotting Natalie with her bag, he rose to greet her.

"Ms. Mortellaro..."

"Natalie. You can call me Natalie."

He brightened. "Natalie. What can I do to help you?"

"Uh, I was going to have a meeting with Will while you had dinner," she ad libbed. She hefted her bag, still containing the workout clothes she wouldn't be wearing. "Is there a place I can put this where it's out of the way?"

Mike patted the side of his desk. "You can put it right down here, I guarantee nobody will be running off with it."

"Thank you. Uh, I'd like to borrow a slave, if she's not busy. There was one that was really short, kinda mousy-brown hair..."

"42 10. Get your ass out here."

Natalie saw that Andrea had been lounging near her kennel, the door open. At Mike's command, she scurried over to them, knelt, and faced the floor. "Yes, Master."

Mike retrieved a leash from a hanger on a head-high partition and snapped it to Andrea's collar. He handed the other end to Natalie. "Just tell her to heel, and she'll follow you around. Nothing wrong with you learning a few commands, you might even want to get a wrangler's license some day."

Natalie took the leash and looked down at the woman with pity. "Heel."

"Yes, Mistress." Andrea rose to follow

Natalie decided to play the role of indifferent slave owner, and left for the offices at the front of the building, her charge in tow. When she thought she was well out of earshot of anyone back by the blue curtains, she turned to the little woman.

"You know, when it's just the two of us, you don't have be all 'Yes, Mistress' and all that."

"Yes, Mistress."

Natalie stopped, and the other woman immediately stopped beside her. She started again, then stopped, and the other mirrored her steps.

"How do you do that?" Natalie grinned, it was quite a clever trick.

"Mistress, I was trained to heel."

Natalie started walking again. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"Mistress, at a biscuit factory in Oklahoma City."

"A biscuit factory?"

"This slave apologizes, Mistress. A biscuit factory is an obedience school. Slaves call them biscuit factories."

"Why do you call them biscuit factories?"

"Mistress, because when we learn a new skill, we are sometimes rewarded with biscuits."

"Why is a biscuit such a reward? Do they starve you there?"

"No, Mistress. The kibble is very bland, and the biscuits have a little flavor to them."

"Interesting." Natalie led the slave through a door into the office section of the building, leading her through the halls to the office that Natalie was able to use when she visited the building. She closed the door behind them.

"Ok, so..." Natalie dropped the leash, it hung awkwardly from Andrea's collar. "Um, let me unclip that..."

She draped it over her desk, and Andrea knelt.

"Oh, no, no, you don't have to kneel down for me." She took the other woman by the shoulders, guiding her back up to her feet. "I just wanted to talk to you for a little bit. And...not like the other day. I was an asshole over there. I'm sorry."

Andrea's eyes darted up to look at her for an instant, then lowered again to the floor. "This slave is very grateful to hear an apology from a free person." The little woman seemed to be struggling with something.

"Look, Andrea, it's just us girls in here. I don't have to be your mistress. You understand?"

Andrea's eyes never left the floor. "Yes, Mistress."

"Oh, Hell." Natalie fumbled with her clothing, quickly stripping and leaving her things in a pile in the middle of her desk. She grasped the leash, and curled one end of it around her neck, holding it in one hand as if it was a collar.

"See? We're alike in here. I just want to talk to you like you talk to the other slaves. Like I'm a slave myself."

Andrea's head rose. "You're not mad at me?"

Natalie threw the leash onto the desk and embraced the other woman, holding her tight. "No, no, I'm not mad at you at all. And you're not in trouble, and you're not going to be whipped."

From the embrace, Andrea gazed for the longest time, searching for something, perhaps whether she could trust the free woman. Then she whispered softly, "Thank you."

Natalie held the woman, taking in the feeling of her bare skin against her own. She grasped for a chair. "Here, have a seat."

"Slaves don't sit in chairs." She was clearly hesitant. "When we talk to each other, we're either standing or kneeling. Sometimes we can sit up in our cages."

"Ok." Natalie dropped to the floor, sitting cross-legged on the carpet. "Two slaves then. We'll leave the chairs for the free people." Andrea lowered herself across from her, and Natalie took the other woman's hands in her own.

"So, I owe you. Over at Worldwide last week, that place where they took you in the ULD, remember where I made you eat my pussy? Yeah, I'm sorry about that."

Andrea smiled. "That wasn't that bad."

"Oh...you're gay?"

The little girl's smile broadened, showing some teeth. "I always thought I was straight, but the biscuit factory sure cured me of that notion, the first time I came on another woman's mouth. Eating pussy isn't my favorite, but it's not like I mind." She shrugged. "Part of being a slave."

"So, you're...?"

"A slave. Slaves aren't straight, gay, bi, they're not anything. One minute you're sucking cock, the next minute diving a muff. You do what you're told and you get good at it, quick."

"You don't get any pleasure out of it?"

Andrea pushed her hands from Natalie's grasp, and started rolling Natalie's nipples between her fingertips. "You get pleasure out of that?"

Natalie interrupted her, taking her fingers between her own once again. "I mean, it feels good, but..."

"Did you think Bradley got some pleasure when your boyfriend fucked her yesterday? You were right beside her. What did you think?"

Natalie stared wordless, still holding the other woman's hands at her breasts. "I think she enjoyed it."

"Damn right she enjoyed it." Andrea dropped her hands to her legs. "We take what pleasure we're allowed when our masters use us, sometimes we pleasure each other, and when that fails, we pleasure ourselves in our cages at night. I'm a pleasure slave, Ms. Mortellaro, or should I call you 63 28? Our lives just drip with sex and sexual pleasure. We literally have that beat into us at school. I can tell just by looking at a guy's cock how much time I have to get my pussy wet before he sticks it in me. I can be sucking a guy off and know enough that if he wants to butt fuck me, I need to start rotating between sucking his dick and sucking my thumb, getting it all wet so I can stick it up my ass and start opening my ass up so that when he plows my back door, I'm not in agony. I'm a slave, Miss. I suck, fuck, eat pussy and ass, and take it up the butt as the situation warrants. And in two years, I don't have to do it any longer."

"I had no idea. And call me Natalie. I'm Natalie."

"I'm Andrea, pleased to meet you."

"I have another confession. It's stupid."

"As stupid as what got me into this collar?" They both chuckled.

"Well, it's silly. So, I thought I had a secret. There was one time, some of you guys were in the ULD, they took you over to Worldwide, and there was a new girl with you. Someone who didn't know what was going on, and she was scared to death."

"Oh, yeah." Andrea's face brightened, clearly she remembered.

"That was me. And that's why I was like, swearing you to secrecy over at Worldwide the second time when, you know, you ate my pussy."

"Slave have questions, masters have answers. Some of us wondered if that was you, but now everyone will know by tomorrow morning."

Natalie blushed. "Yeah, I was thinking of asking you to not tell everyone, but I guess I deserve that."

Andrea leaned forward, focusing her attention. "Ms. Mortellaro? I don't mean to be rude, but...you're not one of us. I know you're trying to understand, and I appreciate that, but..."

Natalie shook her head. "No, you're right. It's not the same. It just can't be the same." She paused, looking off into space. "When I get graded, will I understand a little better?"

Andrea held up her thumb and forefinger, about a finger's width apart. "About this much. About that much."

————————————————————

There came a rapping at the door, and both heads swiveled as it swung open.

"Natalie? I was wondering if you were...oh, hey." It was Will.

"Uh, hi." There probably had to be a graceful explanation for why she was sitting naked, cross-legged on the floor in the spare office with a slave, but it escaped Natalie at the moment.

"I guess you're a little early for tonight. Don't move, I'll be right back." Will ducked back out the door.

Natalie turned to Andrea. "What do you think he's going to do?" The other woman only shrugged.

"Both of you, collar." His voice was commanding, the same voice he'd used the previous night. Natalie surprised herself at how quickly she scrambled into position without protesting or questioning what he was doing. Will buckled a collar onto her, and attached a lead. She looked over to Andrea, and he had attached a similar leash to her collar.

"Up." He continued as they rose. "63 28, I want you to heel on my right side, two steps behind me and one to the side. 42 10, heel beside her to the right. Ready..."

"Will, I don't think you should..."

Crack! Natalie let out a yip as he snapped her across the hind cheeks with his whip, her hands flying to sooth the smarting flesh.

"Slave, did anyone ask for your opinion?"

"No, Master." Wait, what was going on? She was angry with him, but answering meekly instead of arguing.

"Well, if you want a few more, just open your mouth again. I could use the practice. Now, Heel."

He led them out into the hall, Natalie scrambling to keep up and bumping into Andrea every few steps. She was terrified that someone would see her like this in the office spaces, and crossing into the warehouse part of the building did nothing to assuage the fear. As they crossed the expanse, she noticed the two slaves who had floor-sweeping duty kneel to acknowledge them.

Correction, they acknowledged Will. They would never kneel for the two slaves he led behind him.

Halfway across the floor, he stopped suddenly, and Natalie stumbled to react. That earned her another swift crack across her buttocks, and when she started to rub, he ordered her to place her hands on her head.

"Aren't you paying attention?"

"No, Master, I..."

Crack! Oh, how it stung! She wanted to rub and rub, but dared not take her hands from her head.

"When you heel, you pay attention to the free person leading you, not gawking around daydreaming. You're on your Master's time, not your own. Now, Heel!"

He abruptly started walking again, and she narrowly missed getting a fourth swat. They continued, and she never took her eyes off him, which she found surprisingly tiring. He stopped abruptly again, and she caught herself just as she was about to take an extra step.

"Better. I see we're going to have to work on teaching you how to heel properly. Heel!"

This time, when he began to walk, she was able to anticipate it. Slavery was more work than she'd expected, just walking with Will was a chore.

Natalie's worst fears were confirmed when she saw Mike still at his desk, tapping away at his keyboard. Beside him knelt the shortest blond of the group, the one who was neither Sasha nor Bradley, tapping on a keyboard of her own that was resting on a little table.

"I was wondering when you were finally going to make use of 85 78's skills."

The tall ginger man answered him. "Yeah, she doesn't really know much about it, but I realized that she had enough of a background in the sciences that I could use her to do time-motion studies, so she's helping me out with that." Recognizing Natalie, he continued. "I see you have a new slut to train tonight."

"I'm probably going to sell her. She needs work on her block moves." He grinned at Natalie, who wasn't sure quite what to make of all this. Mike was now in on her little secret, although he didn't know the details, and if they were going to banter about it, Will's cryptic comment made about as much sense as anything else he could say.

"Well, that's a good excuse to go grab a bite. Hey, is that Mexican place up by the Whataburger any good? The one next to the French place?"

"I like it. I'm hooked on one of their specials, it's chicken breast with queso all over it, with a beef enchilada on the side."

"Think I might give that a try." Mike rose, and winked at Natalie. "Have fun, slut." She watched, dumbfounded, as he strolled away.

It seemed to make some sense, maybe he thought that Will was just playing kinky games with her and the slaves. That would be a little less embarrassing than the truth, enough to allow her to save face with the team if he blabbed.

Will took charge. "Slaves, let's get your lazy asses some exercise. Block moves! Get the mats. 18 41, go fetch 77 two and 81 75."

"Yes, Master!" A curvy Mexican nearly as short as Andrea trotted off, her breasts flopping as she jogged.

He unclipped Natalie and Andrea's leads. "What are you waiting for, Cunt? Get to it!" He gave Natalie a swat with the leash, one that didn't smart nearly as much as his whip but still propelled her into action. The other slaves were fetching padded exercise mats from a stack and arranging them as before. Natalie followed Andrea at a trot, and grabbed a mat.

"I wasn't expecting that."

The smaller woman shrugged. "You'll get the hang of it. It takes a few days to learn how to heel." Natalie started to speak as they approached the slaves who were already dutifully kneeling, but Andrea shushed her. "Slaves are obscene and not heard." They laid out their mats.

Soon all were present, again in two rows of four. Natalie's eyes were drawn to the brand on Sasha's butt, half visible above her right heel as she knelt. Knowing what it meant, it now seemed more ominous, more limiting, something that defined the woman who wore it more than it should.

Will appraised them. "Good, good. I see that 63 28 has joined us again. Since you're new, I'll tell you my expectation is that when you are told to get your mat, you do so immediately, and then kneel in Down position silently until instructed. Ok, everybody, Present!"

"I live to serve you, Master!"

He drilled them much as he did the night before, mixing up the order of commands so that they couldn't anticipate the next one. She learned a couple of new positions, and their corresponding mantras ("All my holes are available to you, Master!")

Having had sex..."been fucked"...in front of the other slaves, Natalie found herself less inhibited in her display. Had he not told her to have an orgasm in front of strangers while being graded, that this would increase her score? She became more keenly aware of the scent of arousal around her, knowing that she wasn't the only woman who craved some sexual release as she moved and flexed through the routine, chanting the lewd come-ons as she displayed herself. Every girl in high school does this, right after graduation. She wondered how, maybe being more open about slavery in society prepared them in some way.

"Prone!" Natalie flattened herself on the mat, feet shoulder width apart.

"Use me as you will, Master!"

"Spread your cheeks!"

She spread herself open, reciting with the others. "Please fuck my ass, Master!"

"Fours!"

Natalie rose to the position, thrusting her ass high into the air. "I'm your bitch Master, won't you take me doggy-style?"

There was a long pause as she stared at the mat below her. The workout seemed longer than yesterday, or perhaps just more intense. Without a way to tell time, she couldn't be sure. She wondered if she would be fucked in front of the other slaves again, and decided that if that was her fate, she didn't mind. Will had felt wonderful inside her the previous day, and having the other slaves minister to her while she was used was a new form of eroticism that she could be willing to explore.

"Shower." So, it was as before, he was "sampling" them to see who was the most aroused. She found herself hoping that her sex was sufficiently wet to make the grade.

"Shower." He was working his way down the line. When he got to Sasha, Natalie dared lift herself from the mat for a better view, as his back was to her. It was just as she imagined. With her legs splayed in the "Fours" position, all of Sasha's charms were exposed to Will's probing fingers, even her crinkled anus. Natalie imagined she must present a similar view from behind, and it made her feel deliciously vulnerable.

"Shower." Will dismissed Sasha with a light smack to her rear, and Natalie quickly dropped back down into position so as not to be discovered. She turned her head to the side to watch the other woman bound off to the showers, her eyes following the undulating brand on Sasha's back cheek.

"Shower." He'd finished most of the back row as well, and Natalie watched as Bradley enjoyed his touch, rocking back on his fingers for as much stimulation as she could get. He gave her a smack and an order, and Bradley's disappointment at not having been selected was apparent to Natalie. Another branded butt bounded off to be cleaned of the sweat and stink.

Please let me be wet enough. I want you in me. It was easy to think of him as a boyfriend as much as a business partner, and it was deliciously wicked to have to compete with a roomful of women in order to enjoy his sexual affection. She wondered if he really would be crass enough to send her away, to watch from afar as she showered with the others while he rutted with some other choice. She found that the possibility that this even could happen made her even hotter for his attention.

"63 28, fours, over here."

Yes! Nice, slutty, submissive sex with her boyfriend while everyone else watched!

"42 10, fetch me the big strap from the rack."

Natalie moved into position while watching her petite friend patter away and back in her bare feet, carrying a sort of black, flexible paddle. Uh, oh.

He took it from Andrea and directed her to kneel. Then he grasped Natalie's hair, lifting her face from the mat, and laid the paddle underneath her.

"This is the strap I use when I want to get someone's attention. Give it a kiss."

The flat blade below her had a faint aroma of rubber. Natalie pursed her lips and touched them to it.

"And now, it's going to give you a kiss."

Pow! Her hind cheeks erupted in flame, a burning sensation that she couldn't extinguish. She flexed each buttock in turn, rolling her hips a bit in a vain attempt to rid herself of the flames.

"42 10, on your back, right here." He patted the mat just in front of Natalie, then pulled her up by her shoulders.

"Now, scoot down, spread your legs, a little more, right there."

Natalie stared. He'd positioned Andrea's bare sex right in front of her face.

"So, here are the rules of the game." He dropped the paddle onto the mat, Natalie staring as if it was a venomous snake beside her.

"If 42 10 comes first, no problem. If I come first, you get a swat, and one more swat for every extra minute it takes her to come. 42 10, do not hold back in any way, and if I catch you faking, God save you because I'll beat your ass raw. Everybody understand what's expected of them?"

"Yes, Master."

Natalie was terrified, the other woman's vulva was so close she could smell it. Oral with another woman was something Natalie could experiment with under the right circumstances; she'd almost tried it that day Nikki rode her thigh to an orgasm back in the dorm room at Tilton. But this was different. She could either dive in, or Will would paddle her, or...what? Could she back out?

I suck, fuck, eat pussy and ass, and take it up the butt as the situation warrants. Every day, Andrea had no choice as to who or what to provide oral pleasure to. No, Natalie decided, she was going to see this through, even if her ass was so sore tomorrow that she couldn't sit down.

Will plunged into her pussy, and Natalie lowered her head to Andrea's cunt, opening her mouth to take in the tangy taste. She immediately noticed how distracting Will's pumping was, and his fingers reaching around her hip to her clit weren't helping matters.

Take care of her first, then you can have your fun. It seemed a simple plan, and eminently logical. The less time she spent getting her ass beat with that horrible weapon, the less unpleasant (and possibly more pleasant) the whole experience would be. Help Andrea come first. There was only one problem.

Natalie had absolutely no idea what she was doing. She tried to think back to the day when she had forced Andrea's head into her own crotch; what did she like? She remembered that Andrea had licked all around her lower lips instead of just going for the clit, that couldn't hurt, could it? She slid her tongue along Andrea's labia, damn that woman smelled strong! At least she was clean; it was a fresh scent, reeking of sex as it was.

Natalie's mind drifted to the sensation of Will's cock thrusting insider her. She became aware of a hand on her arm, just below her armpit. She looked up, it was Andrea, trying to tell her something, get her attention. She locked eyes with the woman, looking up between the tiny mounds of her breasts, she was mouthing something.

Natalie shifted her weight to allow Andrea to grasp her arm, and found her hand directed to the other woman's vagina. Oh, of course stupid, finger her while you lick her pussy. Natalie tentatively slipped a finger inside, then Andrea tapped impatiently. Two fingers. Natalie put two fingers inside, marveling at the other woman's wetness and warmth.

She was well acquainted with the sensations of fingering her own vagina, but this was the first time she'd ever been inside of another person. It seemed obvious that she should try to find the other woman's g-spot; she enjoyed having a toy there whenever she stimulated herself. Was Andrea's g-spot in the same place? Is it a different depth inside for each woman? Was hers as sensitive as Natalie's own?

There was an old cliche about building an airplane while flying it, and that came to Natalie as she fingered and licked. From the sounds she was making, Andrea was enjoying herself, and that gave Natalie hope that she could help the other woman come in time.

Then she felt Will stiffen, and thrust deeply inside her, his cock throbbing inside. No! Too soon!

Natalie went to work on Andrea's clit, hoping that she could get her off before time ran out.

She felt Will's weight against her, pressing against her buttocks, and then it was gone. She was pulled away from Andrea by her hair, her face slick with her own saliva and Andrea's juices.

"I don't want my property getting bit by a slave who can't control herself." Wham! Natalie's ass burned, even worse than before. "One minute until your next swat."

Natalie didn't need to be told to lower her face back to Andrea's pussy, flicking her tongue back and forth over the other woman's clit. Andrea started rubbing a finger against Natalie's cheek, in an irritating sort of way. Stop distracting me, I just want to help you get off. Tears of frustration mixed with the other fluids on Natalie's face. She rubbed with her fingers inside the slave, she had to be in the right place from the way the other woman squirmed and moaned.

Again, her follicles tingled as her head was forcibly lifted from her task. No! The report from the paddle echoed in the huge room as her ass burned a third time. She'd lost her arousal, the fire in her backside overwhelming the craving in her pussy. She just wanted to get this over with, show that she could eat pussy well enough to satisfy another woman. Andrea kept making little figures on Natalie's cheek, and then it dawned on her.

She's giving me directions. Up, around that way, down, back up. She matched the woman's motions with her mouth. Natalie's improved technique helped Andrea to ascend to another level, the little woman's motions became more frantic. She gathered a bit of Natalie's flesh between her fingertips, and Natalie started sucking on the woman's hood, taking the clit with it into her mouth.

Natalie felt the fingers in her hair again. In a split second, she'd be lifted away from Andrea's cunt. She maintained the suction, pulling hard on the woman's tender flesh as her own head was lifted away.

"I'm coming, Master, I'm coming, thank you, thank..." She stopped, no longer able to speak. Natalie was struck with how beautiful the woman's hard little nipples looked beneath her, how tightly her cunt was squeezing her fingers as she came. She could feel the woman's contractions all around her fingers, it was more intimate than Nikki shuddering out her climax that day in the dorm, as intimate as anything she'd ever done with a man.

"Boy, that was close, just in the nick of time." His powerful voice growled behind her. "I think you owe her a big favor, what do you think, do you owe 42 10 a big one?"

"Yes, Master." She was aware that once again she had an audience. But this time, they wore grins of approval. She met Andrea's glance, and the slight brunette responded by cradling Natalie's face in her hands.

"Well, now that you've had your rewards, you little love birds need to get your asses in the shower. Or I can give you some motivation."

"No, Master." Andrea scrambled to her feet, and Natalie did likewise. She'd barely started away to the showers when she realized that her arousal was starting to return, but she'd not been satisfied. What "reward"?

As they padded toward the shower, Andrea shook her from her reverie. "That wasn't bad. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"But you still have a lot to learn. You eat pussy like a total beginner."

"Well, I guess that's because...I am."

Andrea smiled. "First time?"

Natalie nodded silently.

"Are you gay now?"

"I guess I thought of myself as kind of bi until now. I don't know that's really changed. I guess I prefer dick."

"Join the club. Like I said, it doesn't matter what you are. Whatever you were, you're a slave now."

Natalie turned on the water, and they went through the cleaning routine. Andrea started washing Natalie's body, explaining that unless someone ordered them to stop, they could usually get away with showing each other this one kindness. They mutually washed each other until Andrea interrupted. "...but if you take too long, Master Mike usually takes a whip to our ass." Neither woman wanted to test if Master Will would do the same.

When they returned, Andrea went directly to her kennel, and Natalie stood awkwardly, hair still damp from the dryers, wondering what to do. Will took charge, ordering her "Down", and the others to their cages. Just as he started locking them in, Mike appeared, satisfied from a good meal. They chatted while Natalie held position, knees apart and eyes down, not daring either one of them to catch her looking. Then, without warning, Will snapped a lead to her collar, and ordered her to Heel, leading her off while bidding Mike a good evening.

Natalie walked silently, bare feet on the smooth concrete, thankful that the slaves kept it clean every day. She concentrated on heeling properly, wondering when she would be free for the night, or if Will might have something else in store for her. Halfway back to the offices, she risked a glance around to ensure they were alone.

"Master, may I speak?"

He gave her a sharp slap on the ass, still sore from the paddle strokes earlier. "Master, may this slave speak?"

"Master, may this slave speak?"

"You may." He didn't break stride.

"Master, I didn't come back there. Are you going to let me have an orgasm tonight?"

"No."

She was so shocked by his response, the matter-of-fact way he pronounced it, that she nearly stumbled.

"Master?"

He stopped, jerking her up short by the leash. He drew her in, and held her tight to him, kissing her deeply, their tongues intertwined.

"Sometimes, Cunt, it's not about you." He groped her ass, then jerked her leash as he started walking again. "We have one more session the day after tomorrow. Maybe you can come then. I'll walk you to an office, where you can get dressed. Ms. Mortellaro can let herself out, she has a busy day tomorrow."

He was gone before she finished getting dressed.
These users thanked the author ElJefe for the post (total 14):
jeepsterGeeScman493Carl Bradfordjean.amelotimreadonly2dtrelskyZeeChromosomeaudiq9Harlequin and 4 more users

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Southwest Shipping - Part 7

Post by jeepster »

Beautifully done! Down the rabbit hole she goes. Forgetting the original reason she is doing this and just enjoying being a pleasure slut!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 2):
Carl BradfordZeeChromosome

Scman493
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Scman493 »

Hope she has an "overnight" with her slut sisters soon! There are so many orifices for her to get to know. She seems to be fitting right in with the other slaves. I enjoy how she is slowly getting her mind right and embracing even deeper slave slut urges on her way to......?
Love this.
These users thanked the author Scman493 for the post (total 3):
jeepsterimreadonly2ZeeChromosome

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Carl Bradford »

As usual, I must agree with Jeepster. Master Will is doing a superb job of playing on Natalie's curiosity and fascination with slavery to turn her into a slave at heart. I don't know what her legal status will be at the end of this, but he's spoiled her into longing for sexual subjugation. Excellent, as usual--Thank you.
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 4):
jeepsterElJefeimreadonly2ZeeChromosome

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

This story keeps moving from strength to strength, getting better & better. This is amazing work.

Some much that is good here, I don't know where to start, but I think the main reason I love this so much is the regular installments and the nice, slow build. I know how hard that is to do, and to produce something each day, and it's wonderful for you to share your time & talent with us that way. I think you understand that the most erotic organ is the brain, and it's what's going on inside of Natalie's head that is the real turn on.

Thanks for the shout out to to the beautiful old Tarrant County Courthouse!

I also loved Mike's nonchalant reaction to her nudity, and his carefree comment that if she's going to be sold, then "that's a good excuse to go grab a bite." I love the image of Natalie sweating it out naked and humiliated as the men casually chat about the Mexican food and who has the best queso. Her enslavement is incredibly important to her, but once she's naked, she's just inventory, and she's simply part of their workday. I can imagine that really playing with her head, as she isn't sure who recognized her and who doesn't, or if sly remarks made after she is in free status about "hot slave pussy" are directed at her.

WONDERFUL STUFF. Thanks so much for this wonderful story!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 5):
Carl BradfordElJefejeepsterdtrelskyZeeChromosome

ElJefe
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by ElJefe »

imreadonly2 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:45 am I know how hard that is to do, and to produce something each day, and it's wonderful for you to share your time & talent with us that way. I think you understand that the most erotic organ is the brain, and it's what's going on inside of Natalie's head that is the real turn on.
Oh, no, I'm not trying to crank out a chapter every day. I have a backlog, a stockpile. I live in terror of encountering a smaller version of what George R. R. Martin called the "Meereenese Knot" that has held up the publication of the Song of Fire and Ice series for years. No, I was very careful to work out all the tricky stuff first, so I'm very confident that I can drop off an installment a day until it's done.

And you are so, so right about Natalie's brain. If you didn't care about her, even just a little bit, it wouldn't be worth reading.
imreadonly2 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:45 am Thanks for the shout out to to the beautiful old Tarrant County Courthouse!
Since it is likely to appear in other stories and gives quite a flavor:
imreadonly2 wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:45 am WONDERFUL STUFF. Thanks so much for this wonderful story!
You are most welcome.
These users thanked the author ElJefe for the post (total 4):
Carl Bradforddtrelskyimreadonly2ZeeChromosome

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

That's great to know that there's more chapters to come! Here's hoping you keep writing anything!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 2):
Carl BradfordZeeChromosome

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Belinda »

This time no technical comments. This time strictly emotional. This story has touched me with a realism I have never experienced before.

Thank you Master.

Belinda ( unless you would like to assign me a number)
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 3):
imreadonly2ElJefeZeeChromosome

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

I also very much enjoyed the business about her leaving her bag at Mike's desk, and her telling her it's safe. As you know, I very much like those sorts of situations, where the heroine's identity old identity is just out of reach, locked behind a door or in a desk or locker. It would seem like there would be lots of those in a warehouse, and lots of keys different people may (and may not) have, thus adding a delicious degree of randomness to what poor Natalie might have to endure.
Just as he started locking them in, Mike appeared, satisfied from a good meal. They chatted while Natalie held position, knees apart and eyes down, not daring either one of them to catch her looking.
I LOVED the image of Natalie kneeling, wet, naked, and on display, legs spread and her hands locked behind her head, as Mike & Will chit chatted about the queso. That's the sentence of the month, although it's only the 18th, and I'm looking forward to more chapters. I'm wondering if Mike really recognizes her or not, that's how well you are writing this. Perfect.

I'm imagining some of the groundlings who do recognize her might share the slave girls inordinate pleasure in seeing the Harvard girl in the fancy suit kneeling and humbled. It's bad enough breaking yer back for minimum wage, without some fancy college girl looking down over her glasses as you do your work. Delicious! I can't wait for the next chapter!!
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 4):
ElJefeZeeChromosomejeepsterdtrelsky

timerider
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by timerider »

Excellent work, just like a carrot in front of her nose, thanks for the great story.