Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Story cooperation: Claire returns Part 1

Good-hearted guys writing about leading obedient and reluctant girls into slavery and back (sometimes ;-) )
DonMarco
Commenter
Commenter

Post by DonMarco »

Hello,

After being a passive member for 8 weeks in this forum, I want to contribute to the legalized slavery universe, that Joe, Gary, Mr. Smith, Carl, Gentlemanmariner, Katamaran789, ElJefe, Hooked6, and all the others have created.
Gary helped my first steps in writing, allowing me to add to a story he had written in the past. All main characters are from Gary, as well as the overall plot. The reference to Nikki Sheldon happens with the friendly support from Carl.
It is about Claire’s return to the couple she was serving in the story “HOME AGAIN.” (https://www.literotica.com/s/home-again-14) This story plays after “Home Again” and before “Mr. Edwards.” (viewtopic.php?t=126) “The Hooded Experiment” (viewtopic.php?t=254 )would happen before this story.
You can follow our cooperation in this story by seeing Gary’s original contribution in Normal, my contribution in Italic characters.
As usual, all persons in this story are above 18. When we mention the ethnic backgrounds of persons, it is to contribute to the diversity in the story and the cinema in your head. No negative stereotypes in any form should be advanced. We believe, that all humans are equal. The idea of slavery is a fictitious construct. In real life, informed consent is a MUST.
As I am a non-native-speaker, writing my parts was a real challenge for me. Please be gentle when it comes to language issues. Any form of constructive feedback would be highly appreciated.
For the future, I would like to ask, if some of the readers here (preferably a native speaker) would like to help me with my next project in plot design, and editing the story before publishing for a better reading experience for all. If yes, please get back to me in an email or this forum.

Claire Returns
by Gary and Don Marco

It had been over a month since Claire had come home after she unexpectedly extended slave adventure with the black couple, the Davis’s. There was little slavery in their area, and still quite a bit of resistance to it, this is partly why her parents didn’t want to talk about it, they wanted to ignore the elephant in the room. Of the two her father seemed the most uncomfortable, her mother was upset about her lovely sweet daughter being used as a slave, but could only imagine it. But her father had seen her naked in the slave pens, willingly acting as a slave. It had upset and confused him.

Asking a friend for advice, he had told him to accept it and maybe let her play out her slave fantasies under his safe supervision. His friend’s flippant attitude and the idea of letting his daughter act like a slave pissed him off. In his anger at seeing his little girl all slave wet he had fantasized about taking Claire to her favorite horse tack shop and fitting her out in slave gear in front of people who knew her. He even thought of putting her in a cage in the back of the truck for passersby to ogle at. But he pushed away those thoughts, there was no way in hell his wife and other children would let him get away with any of that. But then he remembered he still had to entertain clients with slave sluts brought in from outside, and that cost a bundle. A random thought went through his mind, it would be nice to have a slave girl within easy reach. But he had to remind himself that was not going to happen and he even got angry with himself for thinking it. (1)

As for Claire, her time in slavery had messed up her sexuality. She couldn’t separate her sexual feelings from her slave experiences. She wasn’t sure she could have a normal sexual relationship now, and wondered if she could only enjoy sex within the confines of being a slave. She hoped her sexuality would sort itself out in time if she could stay away from slavery.

Claire had some worries about her time in Sam’s custody so she decided to send an e-mail to clarify some things with the store manager and previous temporary owner.

Claire: Hi this is Claire, you should remember your former slave, you showed me off and spent time in the kennels waiting to be reclaimed. I wanted to know, if I entered the store would I be treated like any other customer? And If I spent any time in the kennels for any reason would that count against my original thirty-day time limit?

A couple of days later she got a response.

William Davis: If you enter the store, you will be greeted with something along the line as “Welcome back Claire 562 would you like to be enslaved?” but beyond that nothing else would happen, though you could be asked to disrobe for your visit. As for if you were in the kennels for any reason, it isn’t automatic but if the total time of the two visits does exceed thirty days it could be used as evidence of “self-enslavement” and basis for sending you to the auction block. However, you would have to show up in the kennels within sixty days of your previous visit ending and after that, the clock would restart. As for how time in a slave custody is counted, an overnight stay of 12-24 hours counts as a full day, while 6-12 hours counts as a half day. Anything less than six hours at a time is not counted.
On a personal note, I would like to ask if you would like to return as our slave, permanently if possible but temporarily if you wish? In particular, we would like you to be our slave for a party with other masters and their slaves. You would act as a server at the party and a temporary exchange of slaves is possible (if you agree). After the party, you can stay as long as you like, And I will drive you to our place and back to your home when done. I should warn you Angela has filed a claim since you were with us for fourteen days, but nothing can come of it unless you agree to it. It is simply “on file” with the authorities. My wife would also want you to wear the mask at least for the party as well.

Claire didn’t know what to think about what he said. She had been very nervous about what would happen if she even visited the kennels again. And frankly, she didn’t know why she would stay in one unless it was a misunderstanding, or she had an accident in the store like what happened in York.
She was curious about the slave party; and the Davis’s were easy to please sexually in bed. However, Mistress Angela enjoyed using her as a pain slave, that, along with the hood made her less than enthusiastic. It didn’t take long for the hood to consume her personality and turn her into a Slave Doll. But she had also been feeling frustrated, and wondering if she was missing, or needing, slavery.

She messaged them again:

Claire: I was curious, but please don’t get your hopes up. Would me being a temporary slave count against the thirty days? How long would I have to be with you before I would be considered your permanent slave? How long would the slave exchange be? When is the party?

Later that day she got her response:

William Davis: No, any time spent with us again would not count against the 30-day limit. Generally speaking, you would have to spend a year and a day as a slave to us (and that would include your original time with us) before you would be automatically deemed our permanent slave. However, a claim can be made on you after six months, but that would be decided by a judge. As for the party, it is in three weeks, but we would want you here at least five days ahead of time.

Claire answered back a thank you and she would think about it. The problem was she was wanted to, almost desperately. She couldn’t understand it, it was madness, insanity, to go back. She didn’t understand why her pussy dripped at the thought of being submerged again as 562, faceless pain slave. Maybe because whatever happened wasn’t her fault? Maybe the idea of no longer making choices appealed to her now? Maybe even the idea of being anonymous appealed to her as well?

Soon it was less about whether she was going to do it, as to how was she going to explain it to her family. Maybe tell them she needs to confront her feelings rather than try to hide from them? That ended up being what she told them, in addition to talking about her frustration and saying this would tell her if slavery had anything to do with it. And that’s the excuse she decided to use.

Two weeks before the party she mailed him, again: Dear Master Davis, I want to inform you that I would like to visit both you, my former temporary Master / Mistress as your devoted temporary slave, and attend the party.

In his answer, he had asked if he could take her naked, collared, and chained from her parents’ home, but she put her foot down on that idea. He accepted her refusal, but in exchange, he ordered her to properly prepare for reentering slavery, even if it was just “short term for now”. Since this was nothing that would become too obvious for her parents, she agreed to do it.

She had to follow a new Slave Yoga DVD he sent her, do the slave block moves, and repeat the mantras on the instruction videos daily. Claire applied herself in this task. The DVD went for 90 minutes, and especially in the beginning pushed her past her comfort level. Also, the mental conditioning, up to now held closely in check inside her, grew slowly again.

In the credits of the DVD, Mrs. Davis was mentioned as “psychological advisor and director” Claire did not know that Mistress was working in the field of psychology, but it started to make sense for Claire, considering the way she had treated her in the past.

She went through the exercises and it felt like visiting an old friend. As ordered she practiced the different slave positions in her bedroom in the morning naked. Master Davis demanded her to leave the blinds open, so she decided it was done best at 5.00 am. when it was still dark outside, and not many people would be in the street and see inside her bedroom, which was, unfortunately, facing the street.

Additionally, she was no longer allowed to orgasm. This itself was not such a big deal to Claire, since she refrained from most sexual activities anyway. It was too confusing for her to separate between sex and slavery.

Before she visited England, she did have little experience with boys. And the few encounters in the backseat of their cars were not in such a way to get too much excited about. They were boys, not men. Most of her orgasms in this time were “homemade” in the privacy of her bedroom using her fingers or a rabbit vibrator, which she got as a fun gift from her girlfriends for her 18th birthday. Her training as a sex slave at Roman House, and also with Master Scott and Slave Amber, and the other people she had served back in England had given her far more orgasms than in her entire previous life.

However, there was an additional order, which made the entire situation difficult for the young woman: Master Davis commanded that she would edge herself twice a day almost to orgasm for not less than two times per session with one session being right after slave yoga. Two days before he would pick her up, she would have to do it three times a day and edge herself four times a session.

This treatment took a toll on her mental energy. In combination with slave yoga, she started to become uncomfortable in her time in between freedom and sex/slavery. In total the preparation for her visit to her former Master / Mistress took almost three hours of her day. Getting up at 5.00 am, then 90 minutes of Slave yoga, with the commanded self-stimulation and massaging during this time of the sensitive private parts of her young body (the video was more than explicit and demanding about this part of the exercises) put her close to orgasm. Then, still sweating and panting, grabbing her rabbit vibrator and pleasuring herself twice shortly before the edge, which left her even more drenched in sweat and musky juices from her pussy. After the masturbation, it took her quite some time to bring up the strength to shower. Usually, she then had to change the bedsheets, them being almost soaked.

She did another edging session before bedtime, which left her excited, as well as mentally exhausted, and her thoughts circling about the upcoming time as a slave again. She had trouble falling asleep, which added to her sleep deficit. This deficit, her mind being led back to the old slave thinking by the slave mantras, and the constant denial of release was making her very sexually frustrated, even before her Master picked her up seven days before the party.

On this last day at home, Claire groomed herself carefully. She invested a long time in her hair, applied lotion to her skin, and made sure that there was not a single stubble, where it was not appropriate for a slave. For the lasting effect, she knelt down on the floor, placed a mirror below her widespread legs, took a tweezer, and removed them carefully. The little stings of pain when she plugged a hair gave her another tiny peak in her excitement.

The doorbell rang. Her father had left for the day, so it was Mrs. Anderson answering the door. It was a strange moment. Claire heard how her Master introduced himself and hurried from the bathroom to the entrance.

Claire’s mother looked at the man, which would treat her little daughter as a pleasure slut and subdue her as a sex slave. Words could not describe her feelings.
Claire felt that she would rather make this quick to limit her mother’s pain. She kissed her goodbye, hugged her deeply, and left with her new owner. Despite Claire’s full cooperation, he grabbed her by her elbow and took her to his truck.

After he drove off with her, he parked in a secluded spot and Claire knew what to do. She unzipped his pants and used her hands to massage his cock and get it to harden. As it did, she brought it out and then kissed the tip. Then she started licking around the head eliciting low moans from him, slowly she let the head enter her mouth letting it go down her throat till she couldn’t breathe. She started bobbing her head to take breaths and pleasure him. She could feel him jerking and was ready for his ejaculate when it came, swallowing it as it filled her mouth.

During the long drive back to Regina, they were able to pass some of the time talking about current events and such. But eventually, the conversation veered into the slave business. Business was so good at the store. They were expanding to what had been the main floor of the Sears Canada store. When they spoke about her upcoming servitude as a slave to him and his wife, he asked about her preparation and if she did follow all rules.

She replied honestly and gave him full insights into her private life. With red cheeks, she also told him what she had to do to keep a low profile about it since her parents would not have appreciated it. She spoke about the shame to hide it from them, but also about the emotions inside her.
Claire, more and more entering her slave mode of behavior, asked for permission to have a question by herself. She asked about Angela’s profession and her being mentioned in the credits of the DVD.
“Yeah, did I not mention it? She is a psychologist and works with slaves. She is quite good at it; she even does research and writes a book about it”

“Ohhh, so she works like the famous slave therapist? Her name is……”

“Nikki Sheldon? No, Dr. Sheldon wants to help slaves in trouble. Angela’s work is different. She works mostly with expensive slaves and adjusts the mindset of these slaves to the sometimes very special expectations of their wealthy owners. Think of it as a high-end dog trainer.”

Claire was a little shocked and fell silent, even getting a little bit pale. In her thoughts, she asked herself: “OK, am I the next research object for her paper “How a whip and a hood can change a free woman’s mind?” She was also sure without asking, that the preparation plan she had to execute for her servitude was developed by Dr. Angela Davis herself.

Primed by the preparation actions inside her boiled a vicious cocktail of emotions. From the constant edging, she was highly aroused and her sex was wet more often than she liked it. But also seeing now a potential dark twist inside the actions of Angela, she got nervous about the upcoming sessions. From her experience in her training with the Mistress of the house, she knew there would be release for her boiled-up energy by Angela’s skillful use of the horrible torture instrument. This would shoot her above the sky up in dark slave space. And what being in this dark slave space would do to her, was what she was nervous about.

Her fear of losing her identity and her free will completely by the hood and the whip to the dark emotional kingdom of slavery multiplied the emotional cocktail. This mix of emotions blurred her clear mind and made the wish inside her stronger to simply let it all go and be done with it.

Before they entered the city, he told her to undress and put on her collar. They stopped by the side of the road, it was very cold out, but she undressed to the amusement of the looky loos in the cars zipping by. He took her clothes and put them in a garbage bag, but put her small purse in his briefcase. She put on the collar and got back in the car. He allowed her to wear her coat for warmth, but still, Claire felt more like she had entered slavery again.

She thought back to his suggestion of him taking her to his car naked, collared, and led by a chain. She got excited thinking of what might have been, the embarrassment and anger of her parents, and the looks of astonishment from her neighbors. A slave for all to see.

Inside the car again, and even before he continued to drive, he pulled out of a bag a large long and oval device, almost look like a lava lamp, with metal ridges, similar to what Amber had used on her in England. This was fairly thick, but also almost esthetically rounded at its beginning and end.

“Spread your legs, slave” he demanded with sincerity in his voice, clearly indicating, that the nice talking times are over now and she had now to follow the protocol etched in her brain by the Roman House.

She obeyed and he slid the device with one swift motion inside her. It was large, that while she was seated, the tip of it touched her cervix and filled her noticeably, but not too hurtful. She closed her eyes and moaned audibly.

Right after he had filled her with the large tool, it started to inflate, so it could not slip out. And it vibrated, buzzed, and also sent little electrical shocks inside her.

“This is the latest in tech. It is called THE TRAINER. After its discovery routine inside you on the reaction of its various settings, it will start to execute the program I choose. Right now, I have set it to EDGE mode, which will keep you well entertained, but does not allow you to orgasm.

It connects with my smartphone and sends all sensor data from the probe inside you to a central server running the latest technology in artificial intelligence (AI), which controls then the reaction of the device, might it be pleasure or pain, depending on my will and the setting I choose. What I like the most: The AI will use your data to learn from it and get better every day. So, you and any other girl wearing the device helps to enslave other girls. Whether you like it, or not! And it also expands so you can’t remove it without me pushing a button on my phone.”

“Master, please…….”. The thought of her helping to enslave other girls, even with the most private insights from her body terrified her.

“DO NOT BEG! There is no point in doing that. You will not be allowed to orgasm. To prevent you from masturbation you will wear these wrist cuffs, and we attach them to the back of your collar. “
She obeyed and put on the wrist cuffs by herself, which made it even worse for her. He attached the cuffs to her collar back, and without any further comment drove on. By her raised arms her breasts stood out, barely covered by her coat and she felt more vulnerable than before.

The device inside her pleasure hole slowly hummed and massaged the entrance of her cervix, which was rather unpleasant. She started to sweat slightly but managed to keep her focus on the street and away from her boiling flesh around the unmerciful intruder in her soft female anatomy.

They arrived in the city and he drove her to the new Sam The Slave Man. She was nervous to be there again but her nudity didn’t bother her. She wasn’t sure why they were there but she was trying to be obedient. He brought her to the front desk and she realized why. He told the clerk to change her chip from “Free” to “Slave” and list them at her owners.

“Wait, if you do that won’t I always be listed as a slave according to the store?”

The clerk replied, “No, it can be reversed now unless you decide otherwise. This is for your protection so no one can claim you.” She didn’t like the idea but didn’t think arguing further was of any use.

Her new “Owner” took her for a tour of the store, showing her the much larger slave pens and cages for transport. While there she looked at her new sisters waiting for auction, she found herself getting wet again, but thankfully not so badly that it was visible.

She saw in the center of the Store the self-enslavement machine she had experienced in her first visit to this store. He saw her look and smiled at her. When they first met, she rode the machine, and it was leading her to be fucked hard by him for the first time, without her consenting to it, or having any say about it. It gave her the final push to accept to be a slave to the store and him for almost a month (2)

“We have made significant progress with this machine. The Software got improved with three updates meanwhile, and is now much smarter and has a much higher enslavement rate. Remember I told you, that the machine itself could not enslave anybody in this part of the state? Well, we found a legal loophole.

We offer it to groups of girls from 3 to 7 persons. They agree to participate in an enslavement game. We have a magistrate coming over at the scheduled date, and they all sign conditional self-enslavement papers. The magistrate holds the signed and sealed papers of all girls in custody. They all go through the machine, and the person who can hold out for the longest time wins. If you do not make it to the 15 min minimum or have lasted for the least amount of time, you have lost, and you will be enslaved based on the pre-signed papers, with the magistrate acting as arbitrator in case of any doubts.

The losing girl (or girls, if more than one is enslaved), is sold then on the block after we used the time between her enslavement and the auction for intensive in-store training. We even involve the winner, since she is also interested in a high auction price. Basically, we train the trainer, while she then exercises a special program matched by us to her previous friend or acquaintance.

The winner gets a third of the sales price as a result, and we get a third, and her parents or guardians get the other third. That’s after the commission for the magistrate, the machine operator, and the game fees of course. If you did not lose, the magistrate will void the self-enslavements, and all are living their life happily ever after.”

Clair was heavily excited by the thought of this devious game. Even if she was not sure if all losing girls lived their life happily ever after. And the slow and unsteady vibration by the TRAINER inside her did only add to it. She was drawn almost magically to the machine but brought up her last amount of strength not to go for it. In her current aroused state, she would not hold out for 5 minutes.

“When was the last time you used it?” she asked, just to push her thoughts of surrendering to the machine by herself out of her head.

He smiled evil and grabbed her by her leash, which he used on her collar since they left the car. He led to the door or the new tryout room next to the slave pens and opened it. Inside the room, despite the running AC, the smell of arousal and sweat hung heavy in the air.

They looked inside, as Master William started to explain. “Yesterday some girls tricked this shy 21-year-old college girl into slavery. She wanted to be with the in-crowd and they played mean with her.”

The sight was shocking for Claire. A raven black-haired girl with half Asian, half American looks used a riding crop and a large black strap-on on a helpless girl. The poor thing was locked in stocks and tears dropped from her face. Her butt was an angry red full of almost purple and black welts and her legs were wobbly barely holding on to support her.

“They meet here in the store, the other girls coming in bathrobes from our kennels. They pretended to her that they already got a massage to get in the mood, and took the girl to this room, and provided her an 8-handed massage for 1 hour “to strengthen her for the upcoming game”. The truth was: they made her horny before it was her turn, and since she was very inexperienced in sexual things, she did not even make the 15 minutes mark.

The other girls instead had satisfied themselves for several hours with borrowed slaves from our pens, so when they meet inside the store, the others just came back from many hours of having their snatches licked, and therefore being satisfied for an entire week in advance.

All they had to do was to pass the 15 minutes mark. It came as expected: They stopped at the first possibility after the mark, the magistrate declared the shy girl as the looser, and her enslavement at SAM The Slave Man was done professionally, and efficiently as always. Cuffed, collared, inventoried, set up for auction, and training in progress in less than 1 hour.

All but one waved the losing girl goodbye, spoke about sharing the price money amongst them, and left my store laughing and cheering”. The winner stayed and is now training her. I must say: this machine turns into a pretty good business for us.”

Claire was closing her eyes in pity of the poor girl.

“How is she doing?” asked Claire sadly.

“What do you mean? I mean: You can see it. What she has currently to endure is what we call “The Swing Convincing-Procedure”. She refuses at the moment to do even the most basic thing: to orally pleasure her Mistress. So, the winner started with a whipping, and as soon as she begs her Mistress to stop, she stops and starts sodomizing her with the strap-on. And as soon as she does not like this anymore, we continue with the whip, but one notch higher in impact. And after she had enough of this, back to the strap-on, but deeper, harder. The whip on the next level of impact, and then some ginger paste on the cock in her rear passage. And so on. Until she submits to lick her Mistress, or does the Block moves right, or does whatever she is ordered to do.”

While he spoke, he looked at her, and from her facial expression going pale over the description of the cruel torture, he was irritated. Claire was not new to slavery, she was even trained by the Roman House, so this should not shock her. Why does she care about a girl she has never met, nor even seen before?

“Slave, tell me: Why do you care?”

She swallowed a big lump in her throat and started to speak. The words broke out of her as if a door to her soul has burst open, and then things hidden inside her flew out. And even as there was a warning voice inside her, which strongly jelled not to let Master William see inside her soul too deeply, it broke out of her.

“Master, I lived a gifted and protected life far away from slavery and submission. Since my visit to England, my Slave training, and the time spent with you, I am constantly between freedom and slavery. But even if it is horrible, and it scares me to death I must admit: Somehow, wearing a collar does something to me. And even if I am a free woman, I do not know where my journey is heading me towards. And to be honest, I am highly scared about it. About my reactions. About how I feel, when I submit. So, I wanted to know, is she starting to accept, what is in store for her? Then I would like to talk to her and give her some advice for her future. But if she is not OK with it, I could not stand the thought of having her sold on the block and become the pleasure slut of a Master or Mistress, if this is not her inner desire.”

Her Master was highly surprised by this outburst. Normally, slaves wanted to get a free woman into slavery. And not the other way around. He only began to see what was going behind her beautiful eyes. She was still a free woman, and he had to give her credit for the strength she was holding on to it. Even if tested by the strongest mechanisms to be enslaved, and carrying as a result of her intensive training the Slave Star of the Roman House, she stayed free. And at the same time realizing what was happening to her, learning what was inside of her, and her big struggle to either accept what was there or keeping it in check inside her.

“I am afraid, that she will not be a happy slave after she tested the pleasure of the collar. See, this black beauty is the winner and she trains her. She pulls all the tricks, we have taught her, and she even has a talent for it. But since we have her here, she refuses to lick her, she will not submit to her. I am afraid, sooner or later she will be utterly broken, and remain as an empty hull in collar until she will be disposed of.”

Claire’s eyes filled with tears of empathy. She compared the new girl with herself, and what has happened to herself. She saw her suffering, and what this girl would have to endure. But while she somehow did not only have bad experiences while being a slave, she could not stand the thought of someone like her would be sold against her will and end her life as a useless disposed slave.

She went to her knees and kissed submissively the feet of her Master. She rested her forehead on his feet, while she spoke.

“Master, I know that you are a good person. I lived with you, and you have so much understanding of slavery, good, and bad. You even stood up for me against your wife, for which I am will be grateful forever. I am begging you: Is there anything, that you can do for here?”

For whatever reason, she wanted this. After some confusion inside Master Williams's head, he decided that even if he did not fully understand her, he saw a huge chance. A quick calculation happened: Less than 33 % of the sure profit for the store of an untrained, ungraded potential Choice+, badly beaten up, versus a probable 100% personal possession of a Prime+, trained by the Roman house with slave star and a story which all buyers will make open their wallets.

The story of a slave (the sales pitch, so to speak) was often underestimated, and especially in a private sale, but also on the auction block, it can increase the output of the sale by more than 50 %. And Claire’s story (A protected free girl, submitting herself in slavery because she finally heard the collar calling her) got the fantasy of many buyers going.

All or Nothing. The Ex-Quarterback of his high school decided to go for it. “Slave, let us assume, I spare the poor girl from her fate by pulling some strings, what would you do for me in exchange?”

Claire was highly irritated, and fear rose inside her. She just got her chip changed as his slave, and she would do anything he or his mean wife would be asking her to do, and even if things would be so horrible that she would first refuse, he or she could use any instrument and any method no matter how sadistic, horrible or painful they might be. The only thing he could not ask her to do would be signing permanent enslavement papers, and this would be nothing she would do. And he knew it. What was he having in mind?

“Sir, I am not sure if I understood what you are asking of me…?”

“We have possession of your body while you are with us. I can tell you; Angela has something in mind for you. I am not telling you, what it is. If it works out: Great. If not: Well, we had to try. So here is the deal:

If I help this girl, I want 2 things from you:

First: You would stay at least for 14 days after the party, without you having the right to go home. Do you understand?”

Claire swallowed hard. She had the right to ask for release at any given time. He then would be obliged to take her to the store, change her chip, remove her collar, give her back her personal belongings and drive her home. With this change, she would have to stay. Knowing that Angela had something planned for her, knowing that she messes inside the heads of the slaves she was working with scared her highly. In her current high aroused state (the TRAINER inside her kept on humming his song quietly, and kept her pussy juiced at all times still denying her the grand finale) the fear mixed with the guilt feelings of being here, the arousal and the empathy for the suffering innocently enslaved girl. All his pushed her to accept this condition. So, this seems to be a doable thing. She has endured the harsh slave training; she could also endure 3 weeks in his home.

“Yes Master, I understand. Even if I am scared, if I can help the girl with this, I will do it.”

“The second thing I want from you is something on the softer side. It does not have hard criteria. So, the only person judging if you did fulfill it, and if I help the girl is mine alone.

I want your full cooperation in what Angela will do with you. She will not teach you something, but you will work with her to learn what she wants to teach you. Treating your body is something which we can always do. But e.g., if she asks you a question, you are smart enough to give answers which are OK, but still, conceal some part of the truth. I do not want to see any of this. I want you to WORK WITH Angela to make her training a success. YOU WILL WANT IT to be a success. Without knowing what it will be.”

Claire’s worst nightmares seem to come true. Not only would she be in the hands of a cruel Mistress for 3 consecutive weeks. On top of knowing, that a sophisticated cruel sadist would try to rewire her brain to something she would not even know before it was finished. No, now she had to fully support this devious plan with her full and unconditional mental cooperation as well. Not only surrendering her body to be a slave, but he also wants her now to surrender her mind and soul out of her free will. And he would be the only judge if she was doing it good enough or if all her efforts would be in vain.

In her kneeling position, she submissively hugged the knees of Master William.

“Master, please……We cannot let this girl go to the block, but what you are asking me to do is something I cannot fully understand”

“OK, let me help you. It is actually quite simple: Are you, my slave?”

“Yes, Master for at least the next 3 weeks”

“So, for at least the next 3 weeks, you are freed from making decisions on your own, right?”

“Yes, Master. The decisions would be made for me by you.

“Do you trust me that I will do what is best for both of us?”

This was a tricky question since the term “best” and “both of us” could mean anything, also things more in favor for them, than her. But she wanted to help the girl, and also see where his dialog would lead her. Also, her slave training started to surface again. In a flashback, she heard herself and her fellow sisters in training at the Roman House stating the mantra: “Master knows, what is best for me”.

“Yes Master, I do”

“Then you should accept these conditions and do it as good as you do all the other things we tell you to do. In exchange, I will help this girl here. I think her former name was Stefanie. Are you prepared to do it?”

Her eyes started to fill with tears. He had her, where he wanted her to be. She would almost sign a banco-check, to be paid with servitude, submission, pain, degrading sexual acts, and maybe her freedom, to help this girl.

“Yes Master”.

With this, she gave away for the first time the control not only of her body but also, she signed herself over for working for almost a month with a mean trainer to achieve a goal she was not aware what it would be. The stress of this difficult decision and finally her being powerless and having to accept this made her cry. Master Davis was towering over her and watching down at her.

“This is settled then. Angela will be delighted to hear about this little agreement. In exchange for your cooperation, let’s dial the TRAINER back”. He reached for his smartphone and dialed the Monster inside her to a barely noticeable low buzz.

He called a store clerk, which was attaching a chain on her collar, and dragged her inside the slave pens, where he left her confused in a cage. It took Claire more than 30 minutes to regain composure when Master came back inside the pens.
Last edited by DonMarco on Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
These users thanked the author DonMarco for the post (total 14):
jeepsterFreight_TraingaryCarl BradfordTauriRedHooked6FerdCitizen1069jardam1jean.amelot and 4 more users

DonMarco
Commenter
Commenter

Post by DonMarco »

With him, two young men came in looking over the slaves, when they saw Claire, they moved over to her and asked her owner if they could look her over. He assented and she placed her hands on her head for inspection. It wasn’t a real inspection, they just felt up her breasts, ass, and pussy, feeling its wetness, which was declining in front of them.

They took off laughing, but they were soon replaced by four naked young women. It tuned out they were just looking over the slave pens themselves, but as women had to be naked to do it, only the most fearless would do it. They started making fun of her calling her a stupid slave. Then a slave monger came in and said, “Why are these slaves out of their cages?”

They quickly started desperately trying to explain they were just visitors not slaves as the burly slave monger pushed each into a cage as each cried out, they were free women. Claire was shocked at what was happening until she caught the mongers wink at her.

Then her owner said he wanted her to put into one of the cages while he did some shopping. She desperately reminded him of her few remaining days she could stay in a slave pen before becoming a slave. He told her to tease the young women who thought they were being wrongfully enslaved.

After he left, she could again feel the comfort of a slave pen, the protection, and the erotic feeling. After an hour she started to ask how they ended up being slaves, all they could say through the tears was that this was all wrong, it wasn’t right, they weren’t slaves. She was able to have a conversation with the slave monger out of earshot of the girls, “Can I ask, what is going on? Is it a joke or are you trying to enslave them?”

“Well, we can’t do it this way, we could but we would lose our license. It’s a nice taste of slavery for them and maybe one or two will agree to enslavement. Sometimes they think they have no other choice. But either way, it puts them in their place.” Then he said, “We're going to have an auction for three of our slaves, I was going to put them in the coffle for a bit of fun, would you like to join them?”

“I’m already owned.” Somehow that came easily off her tongue, “If you accidentally tried to sell me there would be an awful legal mess. And what of the girls, I know mistakes can happen.”

“Don’t worry I’ll stamp you “Owned” we will remember then, maybe they will let us sell them.”

“Well don’t get so excited you forget who’s a slave and who isn’t.”

“Don’t worry, done this several times, and no illegal enslavement has happened.”

Claire agreed to join them, partly to see the auction, partly to see the girl’s reactions, and maybe even stick up for the girls if it came to that. They were soon all locked in a coffle and marched, disjointedly to the auction stage. The girls were soon crying out “Oh my god they are going to sell us. Please, please we’re not slaves! And crying. Then even worse they were recognized by some of their university acquaintances. They were horrified with embarrassment.

They watched with fear as one slave after another mounted the block and did their slave squats so potential buyers could show off what they were buying. The prices were a bit low as the slaves were Choice or Prime, as well as being older, looking in their thirties. Claire somehow didn’t care about their stories but somehow felt good about seeing these women being sold into slavery. The young girls were shaking in fear as the third was sold with a WACK from the gavel.

But then Claire and the young non-slaves were brought back to the pens the girls collapsed in tears. When the girls had calmed down Claire told them they don’t have to sign any enslavement papers. So, when the Slave Monger returned, and stated, “OK, I’ve brought enslavement papers for you to sign.” They all strongly declined, and they were released, but still shaken.

Finally, after a few hours, Mr. Davis showed up in the slave pens to take her to his home. But before they left the pens, he brought out the hood Claire had brought along. He placed it over her face and pulled her hair up and put it in the hole, zipped it up, and locked it. Claire was both nervous, wearing the hood again, for it took away her identity, which in some ways freed her because it wasn’t Claire doing any of what she did for her Masters. Additionally, he dialed the TRAINER up again, this time higher than ever before.

He didn’t give her any clothes at all although it was cold out, only sandals for the feet. Claire arrived at their apartment shivering from the cold. She made this a strike against them because a Master takes care of their slave’s health.

With fear and excitement, and also unbearably aroused by the trainer, Claire, which changed her identity with the placement of the hood again to 562, was entering the home of their new Masters. Mistress was already awaiting Claire, sitting in the living room on a sofa. She made her kneel and gestured her to kiss her feet as a greeting. She had a fake smile on her face, while she spoke to 562.

“Hello, my little stray cat. Welcome back. William already told me about the little new deal. I am very satisfied with this new arrangement. This gives both of us time to make your new training lasting and transform your sexuality to a new form, which would suit my needs MUUUUCH better. Isn’t this nice?”

End of Part 1.

Stay tuned for Angela’s cruel training of poor Claire, the slave party, and all the other excitements Claire will undergo.
These users thanked the author DonMarco for the post (total 8):
nabaryjeepsterFreight_TrainCarl Bradfordjardam1jean.amelotBelindatimerider