Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Mom Daughter 4

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Mom Daughter 4

Post by eroticstoryspinner »

This is a work in progress draft of Mom and Daughter face Penal Slavery part 4

Feel free to comment

Part 1 can be found at http://literotica.com/s/mom-and-daughte ... al-slavery. The story can stand on its own but you will get a lot more out of it by reading the previous chapters.

Deborah was always impressed by the lobby of the Lodge. The fact that her point of view had shifted from honored guest to naked collared slave cunt, hadn’t dimmed her appreciation of the space.

" I'm glad that you know the way to the pool, " remarked Martha.

"It's not too far from..." Deborah heard the rapid fire click of heels on the marble floor and a harried voice calling out.

“Hold up you two.”

Deborah turned and Martha followed to find a woman wearing a Lodge polo shirt, khakis and stiletto heels.

“ We have some guests that have to wait till their room is ready. You two are going to make up for their inconvenience. Go to that alcove,” pointing to a recessed seating area off from the main lobby, “ You two are comped to them till someone lets them know their room is ready. Both of you bend and spread.”

Deborah assumed the position next to Martha. The woman’s wrist comp beeped twice.

“Straighten up. You both are excused from immediate attendance at guest services. It should not take too long for the room to be ready so you two should make the second half, provided the guests don’t check one or both of you out to their room,” she pointed to a set of double doors, “the guests are in there. Make them happy.”

“Yes domina,” Deborah replied, followed by Martha’s identical response. As they approached the closed doors, Martha said.

“ This ought to be interesting. I hope there’s carpet.”

Deborah entered first. She was shocked still by the sight before her. Martha running into her back was all that got her moving again.

‘Professor Rodgers! It was you in the enslavement station.I wondered. And...Church lady. This is perfect, “ drawled Maria Valdez. There was a fit looking guy with the close cropped hair that screamed either military or cop.

Valdez consulted her wrist comp.

" Professor, crawl to me and put your slave tongue to work. Church lady show Paul if you are as talented a cocksucker as you are a rug muncher."

Deborah went to her knees at the edge of the area rug and made her way to Valdez who spread her legs wide and pulled up her skirt to expose her bare shaven pussy.

“Get to it.”

Deborah dove in. The pussy seemed a little tart and while not repulsive smelling, kind of musky. She licked around the folds, avoiding going right for the clit. The domina moaned after a few minutes. Her companion did more than moan.

“Damm Maria, this thieving cunt is nearly as good as you are!”

"Try out her ass Paul.You should have heard her whine when I pulled out my vibrator before she came."

" What a good idea. Present your slave ass for fucking Church lady. "
Deborah heard a squeal beside her and the deputies voice,

"What a tight asshole. Glad to do my part to stretch it out. Convict cunts like you need a good reaming. Just like my girl' s ass got reamed to make up for the losses caused by shoplifting bitches like you. "

Just as Martha cried out in either pleasure or pain, Deborah's mouth was filled by girl cum.

“Lick me clean.”

Deborah did her best to comply. It was a losing battle. The domina just seemed to flow more with each lick. The door opening behind her relieved her from the task.

“Deputy McCarthy, Ms Valdez. Your room is ready. Do you want one or both of these checked out to your room?”

“Can we reserve them for later? Say after 8?” the deputy asked.

“Sure. You two, Over here, bend and spread.”

Deborah got up from her knees and turned to see the same woman who had assigned them to service the pair standing in the doorway, a look of impatience on her face. Deborah assumed the position next to her sister slave. She flushed with embarrassment. Where did that come from?

“Ok you cunts, get your barcoded asses to Guest Services. Church lady, You are to report to room 345 at 8 PM till you are released. Professor you are booked for Room 210 at 7 PM. If your booking is rescheduled or you are released before 9 PM go to room 345. Otherwise, return to your cell.”

‘Yes Domina,” the pair replied

As Deborah and Maria left the room, Deborah could hear the official apologizing that Professor had a prior booking, but that she had booked her as a standby. She was pretty sure who the prior booking was.

“Who do you think booked you for tonight?”

“Someone who hates me and wants to degrade me.”

As the pair walked, Deborah explained her rivalry with McGee and his intentions.

“Well, at least he won’t be able to say anything. ‘Is that the door?” Martha asked, pointing to a sign on a door saying, AQUATIC AREA, STAFF ONLY.

“Well the entrance I know of was further down the hall, but I suspect that is where we go in.”

Entering the door, Deborah saw a desk with a stocky man that looked a bit older than her with short salt and pepper hair. He looked up.

"You two must be Professor and Church Lady, Call me Dominus Bill. Registration let me know you were delayed. Get scanned in and I will show you the way in,” pointing to a wall scanner identical to the one at the door to the cellblock.

Martha assumed the position and Deborah followed after, standing straight after hearing the beep indicating her ass, along with the rest of her, was at someone else's whim.

Dominus Bill gestured to the door on the far wall of the room.

"Through that door."

Deborah followed Martha through the door and into a space that looked like a large office waiting room with lines of chairs. Except she had never been in an office where the chairs had dildos sticking up from the seats. The dominus spoke up.

"Ok, normally when you get here you hop on, so you are nice and juicy for the domini. This is designed to get you warmed up for the guests. Because slave cunts have two holes, you get your twats filled. Slave cocks take it up the ass and get their prostates stroked. Now we don't want you too spent to serve the paying domini, so your collars monitor your vitals and make sure that you don't...quite...come."

Deborah decided to make a point of getting here as close as possible to the starting time.

Dominus Bill pointed to a set of swinging doors on the far side of the room, "Through there, check in at the bar across from the pool. Remember, unless you are actively handling a food or drink order, if the domni want you for something, follow their orders.

Deborah and Martha chorused their understanding. As they entered the pool area, Deborah found her folds moisting. She had been in this space many times. But those times she had been a clothed domina watching her husband taking the oral and anal pleasures that she refused him from the collared sluts. This time she was one of the collared sluts who couldn’t say no. She was oddly excited by the prospect. Part of her wondered how Jessica was doing.She looked and saw her on her knees pleasuring a domna.

Jessica was thankful that her parents had such a wonderful marriage. Because if all she had to go on were these four domini, she would seriously wonder if there was such a thing. She was licking her third pussy since she and Mark had entered the aquatic area.

She and Mark had been called over by a group of four women as soon as they had got past the door to the staff area. One had a very well proportioned strap on that looked bigger and thicker than Mark’s member The one who waived them over pointed at her naked pussy and said,

“Slave cunt, get to work. Slave cock get your tongue up her cunt and worship it. Present your ass for use.”

From then on Mark was licking her. Jessica was thankful that he alternated between her folds and her asshole, lest she be licked raw. As it was her jaw and tongue was starting to ache. She had lost count of how many orgasims he had given her. Stupid domini she thought, that boy has a talented tounge.

Sadly, the only relief that Mark’s sphincter got was when the quartet swapped off the strap on. From what Jessica could make out from the conversation, all four had recently gotten divorced and they had a mission to peg every slave cock in the Lodge during their stay.

“Lick that cunt you worm. You don’t deserve the privledge of our pussies. If we didn’t need her slave tounge to get us off you wouldn’t even get to taste her cunt. You better keep her cumming too. Trish, do you have Big John with you?”

“Right here Britni,” Jessica was able to catch a glance while the fourth woman pulled a dildo out of her bag while she was getting in position for Jessica to service her. God, she thought the one Mark was taking up the ass was big. That one was noticeably thicker and longer.

“Look up slave cock,” Jessica felt cool air across her nether regioons. Despite’s Mark’s efforts to alternate his oral service, she was getting a bit sore there. Her knees were starting to protest as well. The domini hadn’t thought to give her anything to kneel on. The concrete was textured and a bit rough on her knees.

“Suck it slave,” Jessica could hear gagging behind her, ‘If you don’t want this one up your ass, you better take it down your throat.”

“I don’t think that’s the first cock he’s had down his gullet.”

“No doubt. He’s a pretty boy. You know what they say about pretty boys in prison.”

A pull at her hair reminded her of what she was there for and she drove her tongue into the new folds before her. At least this one had a nice flavor, a bit salty but not sour like the last one. She decided to try to get her off as quickly as possible and perhaps bring an end to Mark’s ordeal.

“God this slut is good. I wonder if she was a lesbian before she got collared?” the woman Jessica was trying to get off panted.

“Well, she no doubt lost her gold star in this place,” came a voice from Jessica’s right.

“You would know Katie.”

“Bitch, it was just 48 hours. How was I to know that Daddy hadn’t paid those speeding tickets. Anyway, the public pillory wasn’t so bad. I got you off Britini.”

“True. So tell me. Was it the collar, the pillory or that guy who was fucking your ass made you moan between licks like a hot slave cunt.”

“He wasn’t so bad. Better than my ex, that was for sure. The road crew that night though. I wasn’t sure my pussy was ever going to get tight again. I had to double my kegals for a week after I was released. By Sunday I had enough cock to last me a lifetime. “

“Well why did you marry Percy then?”

“Daddy again. He wanted to see me married before... he passed. And like an idiot I went for the son of his best friend. Tiny dick and all. The least he could have done was go down on me. Honestly, I wasn’t surprised that he prefered sausage to fish. Pulling a train in our bed was a bit much.”

“Kind of like our slave cock here. He’s a little buff to be a bottom boy, but slaves are by definion on the bottom. Itsn’t that right slave? Oh wait, your mouth is full. Let me get that out.”

‘As the domina says,” Jessica’s observation that Mark’s voice was a little hoarse was derailed by discovering the domina she was licking was a squirter. She couldn’t help but cough as she tried to swallow the unexpected gush.

“Have a nice swallow slave cunt?”

‘Yes domina.”

‘Whose for another round of drinks? Up you two.”

“i could go for another margarita.”

Jessica managed to get to her feet with a hand from Mark, which caused the domini Britini to chuckle.

“Oh what a gentleman. Of course it was the least he could do for the privilege of eating her cunt. Ok, so margaritas all around? Anything else?”

“I hear the fried mushrooms are good, lets get an order of that too, “ chimed in the domina Jessica had identified as Katie.

“Are you ok?” Mark whispered as they moved away toward the bar

“Me? What about you? That strap on was huge. Your poor asshole.”

“I’ve had worse when I was on my all cock diet. My first day I was bent over a rail and taken by all comers in my ass and mouth. I lost count after the twenty fifth cock up my ass. The lube makes it better. That strap on was nothing. The worst thing was my knees on the bare concrete.”

“Me too. You would think that they would issue us knee pads.”

" Can't coddle the slaves. Where would it end?"

As they delivered the order back to the domini, the quartet was pounding another slave cocks ass while a green collared cunt licked Katie's pussy. Jessica was relieved that they were quickly dismissed.

As they headed back towards the bar, a voice called out from a table they were passing,

‘Slave cunt, over here.”

Jessica turned toward the voice to see a couple about her parent’s age. The woman was fit, with lush breasts barely contained by a string bikini that exposed olive skin. The aquiline nose and brown hair hint at an Italian background.

The man was at that point where he edged toward needing a bit more time in the gym or less on his plate at meals. The black hair with streaks of gray hair could use a trim. He had the hairiest chest she had ever seen in her admittedly limited experience which continued the salt and pepper theme. He was surprisingly babyfaced for his apparent age.

The woman nodded and waved her over. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Mark stop and start to accompany her when the woman stated.

“Just the cunt. Maybe later for you cock. Bring us a couple of rum and cokes.”

“Yes domina,” Mark replied and walked away.

Jessica knelt in the present position, “ How may I serve you domini?”

The woman spread her thighs and pulled the ties to her bikini bottom, exposing a trimmed bush with exposed labia.

“Present your ass for fucking and pleasure me.”

Jessica went between the domina’s spread thighs and tilted her ass into the air. She felt a fat finger go into her lubed ass. After a few strokes she realized that the finger was actually an incredibly thin dick. The length wasn’t so bad, but if the dominius was fucking her tight cunt she would hardly feel it. She suddenly realized that Mark may have spoiled her for all other cock. She owed Terri an apology for all the ribbing she had given her best friend for being a size queen.

“This slave certainly has a tight ass.”

“ A talented tongue as well. Ah, right there convict.”

Jessica focused on the spot she was licking. A couple of minutes later, she heard a wrist comp beep and the cock was removed from her ass. The domini spoke again.

“ Come so soon?”

“No, I am saving it for... “

“Your drink orders domini,” Mark’s voice cut off the dominous.

“Put them on the table. Adam, I am booking her to the room tonight. ”

“But, but,” Jessica was surprised by the pouting tone in the dominous’s voice.

“Relax. Both of them. I want to be sure you get what's coming to you.Adam.”

“Good. I just got a message that she is on the way. Five minutes.”

‘Excellent. You two are dismissed. Slave cunt, you are Scholar right?”

“Yes Domina.”

The domina replied, “You are booked to our suite, Room 210 at 7:15 PM. Don’t be late slut.”

“Yes domina.”

The slave bartender had two platters with drinks on it and an embarrassed look on his face.

“Sorry, you two drew the short straw.”

“What do you mean?” Mark asked.

“The group that you are about to serve are not very nice. Just put up with them. When they were here last time there was an allegation of slave abuse. They were within the letter of the law, but barely. The Colonel still tried to get them banned, but the family contributed a lot to several General Assembly reps. They know they are being monitored, but be wary.”

“That wasn’t ominous,” Jessica muttered as they approached the group with their orders.

“Not at all,” Mark replied, sighing, “ I really wish Beth, Brooke, and I had not gotten so drunk that night.”

Jessica saw the ghost of a smile come across his lips, “But then I wouldn’t have met you,” Mark continued.

Before she could respond, they reached the three domini. Jessica noted that the woman was about her mom’s age. Unlike her mother, the domina had not taken good care of herself. She was going to flab and her breasts sagged accordingly. Her hair was brown, shot through with grey and looked a little greasy.

The older looking man was a bit fitter but definitely had the dad bod going. His hair was solid silver and that ran to his chest hair that ran all the way down to his speedos. The younger guy was clearly related to the pair and looked like he spent way more time on the couch than at the gym. Not fat, but certainly not buff either.

The domina spoke, “Slave cock on the ground. Get him hard for me cunt.”

Jessica was all over that. She hoped to draw out the process, but Mark’s cock was hard after only a few minutes.

“Mmmooomm, I want to fuck the cunt!”

“Patience Junior,” the older man chimed in, “You will get your chance. But my little blue pill kicked in and I want to plumb the slave’s ass first. When you get to be my age, you have to use it when you can. Dear, he looks hard.”

“So he does. Slave cunt, present your ass to my husband for fucking. Better you than me.”

Jessica crawled over from Mark's prone form and positioned herself head down and facing away from the older dominus. She tilted her ass up, resting her elbows and wrists on the concrete. The next thing she knew, two hands grabbed her hips and she felt her asshole being prodded, then penetrated. The rough insertion caused her to yip.

“God she’s tight.”

‘Just how you like your slave cunts honey.”

“Mooommme. I want to fuck a slave.”

The Initial pain of the older dominus’s first thrust in Jessica’s ass quickly gave way to...meh. She was getting some stimulation but compared to Mark’s member, heck ever her breaking in right after she was barcoded, the current assfuck wasn’t doing much for her. She tried to clinch his dick with her sphincter muscles to speed the old guy along, but realized all that would do would be to free up her holes for the other dominus to plow her ass or cunt. Or both. From her position she could see part of the area, including the main entrance, but not the one she, Mark and his friend had entered from or the bartending station. She didn’t see her mother or Ms. Martha and wondered what they were doing right now.

Deborah and Martha had checked in with with the rather attractive slave bartender. He had directed Martha to deliver a drink order and was filling another order for Deborah to deliver, when the touch screen beeped. Turning to look, the barkeep cursed under his breath and turned back to Deborah,

“ Go to area 9 over there. It seems to be the day for those asshole domini to be breaking in fresh meat. Like I told those two, just put up with it. “

Deborah followed his pointing hand to a seating arrangement where two penal slaves were being fucked. Although the slave cunt was facing away from her, she suspected that the female was Jessica along with a rather buff and attractive male who was in sharp contrast to the dumpy woman riding him. Not to mention the pudgy kid who she suspected that she would shortly be servicing. She made her way over. Once there, the kid spoke.

“On all fours slut.”

“Yes dominus,” Deborah replied as she assumed the position. The quick glance by the slave cunt next to her confirmed that it was Jessica. She turned her head back after a wry smile. Hardly the time for a mother daughter talk.

As Deborah settled in, she hoped that young dominus wouldn’t take long. Her knees were already starting to hurt after kneeling on the rough concrete.

She was barely in position when the young dominus plunged his cock directly into her cunt and started pumping. Good thing that she was still wet from the session with Maria and her companion. Not that slave cunts should expect foreplay from the domini Deborah reflected wryly to herself.

“For a middle aged cunt you’re pretty tight,” the dominus grunted.

Deborah wondered if she should respond when Jessica solved her dilemma by crying out.
“Fuck my tight slave ass dominus!”

The domini wouldn’t know, but Deborah knew that tone of voice. It was the one that her daughter always used to when she was sincerely being insincere. Well, she wasn’t a teenageer anymore, but she could probably fake it too.

“Perhaps the dominus has a big dick. It feels so big.”

Deborah thought she head her daughter snort, but the boy fucking her apparently ate it up, as he increased the tempo of his thrusts, From the panting and the sweat droplets hitting her naked back she was wondering whether he would cum or colapse from exhaustion first. She was warming up from the thrusts but doubted that he was going to get her off anytime soon.

As the older man fucking her daugther grunted out, "Put the drinks on the table." Deborah heard a tray being set on a table and the older domina’s unpleasant voice. "Ride this slave's face facing me. I want to play with your tits "

Deborah couldn’t see because her hair had fallen in her face, obscuring her eyes but from the whimpers of the new female voice, the domina had a different idea of play than most.

After about five or ten minutes, the domina spoke again, "Get off him cunt. I want to try his mouth out for myself. Clean his dick and you're done. Unless one of you wants a piece of her?"

Her particular dominus seemed intent on pile driving her cunt. From the grunts and slapping sounds beside her, Deborah suspected the elder dominus had no interest in changing mounts either.

Just as Deborah was starting to think she might get her own orgasm, warm squirts in her cunt brought her back to herself. She moaned, “Thank you for your seed dominus,” not exactly award winning acting, but the dominus didn’t seem to notice. His rapidly softening dick telegrapted to Deborah that she was not getting an orgasm from that tool.

“Clean my cock cunt”

Deborah saw a redheaded slave cunt with a cute ass walking toward the bartender that had dispatched her as Deborah turned to face the dominus. The dick presented to her was small and deflated and easy to fit in her mouth. She tried to lick the limp noodle back to life.

The older man beside her grunted, then told Jessica to clean his dick. Deborah looked out of the coror of ehr eye to see her daughter;s mouth engulfing a similarly shriveled dick. Runs in the family she snorted to herself.

Five minutes of sucking had barely gotten the young dominus’s to a chub when Deborah felt herself being pushed away.

“That’s enough for now. Mom, can we get her checked out to the room tonight?”

The older dominus chimed in, “This one too. Nice tight ass, " giving Jessica a playful slap.

"This slave is happy that my asshole was pleasing dominus," Deborah was glad to hear that insincere sincerity aimed at someone else for a change.

The older domina cursed after looking at her wrist comp, " All three of them are reserved. We are on the wait list. I hate having the front desk just sending us whatever. You three are dismissed.”

Jessica jumped up and turned to her mother, giving her a hand up. Mark came up to her just as Debroah got to her feet. Without a word, he discreetly put a hand behind her and her mother’s back and pushed them toward the bar. As soon as they got a few steps away, Jessica whispered to her mom, “You ok?”

“Other than my knees spending too much time on bare concrete, I am good. Thanks for helping me up. I was a bit stiff. And whoever you are, thanks for hurrying us along. I heard those people are evil.”

“They call me Poseidon mam. And you're welcome. I need something to get the taste of that domina out of my mouth. She was horrible. “

“My slave name is Professor. You may want to tell the bartender about that. The domina might have a bacterial or yeast infection of some kind.”

Jessica winced. She had hoped to 69 with Mark later. As they got to the bar and Mark explained the situation, she was surprised to see the bartender grin and started speaking as he handed him a large glass of red colored liquid.

“Poseidon. I am really sorry you had to go through that. Drink that, swish it around in your mouth like mouthwash but swallow it.”

“What is it?”

‘A little something to kill any possible vagnial bacteria or yeast you might have picked up. I almost gave it to Red but since the closest she got to that toxic cunt was sucking your cock, I didn’t think she ran much risk.”

“Whose Red?” Deborah asked.

Jessica looked over to Mark who was doing as the bartender instructed. After he swallowed, he replied, “ The redhead who rode my face and sucked my cock. We were enslaved together and she is now one of my cellmates mam, “ Mark replied continuing, ‘At least in theory. Her dominus on the staff keeps her pretty busy.”

‘She’s really pretty cute mom,” Jessica replied. At the same time, she got a sudden stab of jealousy.

“Mom?” Mark blurted, head swiveling from mother to daughter like a spectator at Wimbledon.

Before Jessica could say more, the barkeep returned,

“Guys, since I don’t have any more orders plus we are fairly close to the end of guest services for the afternoon, there's no point in circulating. Especially since you three have a bit of an odor. Go hit the showers, “ he pointed to a bank of outdoor type pool showers. Several collared slaves were conserving water by showering together. And fucking. There was a scattering of tables with the domini watching like patrons at a nightclub floor show.

"So it's ok for us to fuck each other?" Mark asked.

The bartender snorted, "Ok? It's expected. We get plenty of voyeurs who know the domni aren't always comfortable being gawked at by other free people. Slaves are fair game. So, yes, by all means put on a show. It's your best chance to get off this afternoon. Go now," the barkeep making a shooing motion worthy of a grandmother Deborah thought wryly.

Deborah followed her daughter and the buff slave cock heading towards the shower area. He certainly had a fine ass she caught herself thinking. She also wondered about him and Jessica. She seemed to be paying him a lot of attention. Was she falling for him? She was so inexperienced with relationships. Getting together with some slave cock...
She mentally laughed at her hypocrisy. Her collar and barcoded ass hardly gave her any moral high ground to judge.

The young couple reached the shower area and Deborah saw her daughter grab the handicap rail running along the wall bend over and present her ass, turning her head to look over her shoulder to look at Poseidon. She wiggled her butt and said, " pound my slutty barcoded ass with your slave...eke!"

The boy didn't waste any time slamming his long cock into her daughter’s upturned ass. Deborah got under the shower head next to the rutting pair. The look of bliss on her child's face assured the older woman that she was enjoying the ride. Just as her hand was making its way down to pleasure her own needy cunt, a big pair of hands came from behind and tweaked her nipples. The zing went right to her nether region.

"What do we have here? Fresh meat from the date on your ass."

Deborah froze, brain in turmoil. She accepted and even was starting to enjoy the wanton sex. She and her husband had talked about her servicing domini. He assured her that sex was sex and to just accept the experiences and enjoy what she could. They hadn't really talked about other slaves, at least slave cocks.

She snorted to herself. The concern was right up there with worrying about the stud pounding her daughter next to her. Pretty hypocritical to be concerned about being fucked by a slave cock, when slave cunts have licked her to orgasims whilst she was eagerly returning the favor. The hands moved from her nipples to slap her on the ass.
"Assume the position."

Deborah leaned toward the wall under the shower and placed her palms on the tile, her ass poking out Water flowing down her back, through the cheeks of her bare ass and tickling her puffy cunt lips.

Her unseen partner grabbed her hips and plunged into her cunt, filling her tight enough to create a good friction. She moaned.

“I can’t believe how tight your cunt is,”

Deborah tried to turn and see exactly who was fucking her but all she could get was an impression of dark hair, a green collar, and a stocky build. Turning back to face the tile wall, she focused on getting off.

The slave cock had other ideas, " turn and get on your hands and knees. Ass up."

She had to give the senior slave credit for tossing a plush beach towel down for her to kneel on. She arranged the towel and knelt on it and then went to her elbows palms out on the tile and poked her ass up.

He didn't waste any time with foreplay. The slave cock's dick plunged into her butt and started plowing her ass. She closed her eyes, savoring the pounding.

Deborah had hoped that he would move to her cunt, but even with the gel used to clean and treat the rear passages of frequently sodomized slaves, she had to admit to herself that was probably for the best. Plus, she was starting to enjoy getting it in the ass.

" I love tight assed MILFs," the voice behind her said, " especially fresh in the collar. "

She was about to look back when opened her eyes to see her brother in law Rhett and his slave Blossom sitting down on two chairs right across from her less than six feet away from the shower installation. They were both smiling broadly. The leather collar and cuffs Blossom had worn at Deborah's home had been replaced, by green metal.

Deborah tried to put her head down again. when a hand pulled her hair, forcing her head up to avoid the pain to her scalp.

She was mortified. Intellectually, she knew she had already performed in front of her brother in law Rhett and his slave Blossom. She had eaten the slave out and been eaten out. Rhett had taken all her holes alongside her husband. Since then she had been used by the deputies, her friend the sheriff and her husband during her atonement. She had felt liberated by her enslavement to embrace her sexuality. At the Lodge she had been fucked by her new boss, the domina in the lobby, and had just publicly serviced an entitled kid.

Being sodomized here in front of her brother in law was different. She had been a free woman playing at being a slave at her house with Rhett and Blossom. Now she was a legally collared slave slut being publicly fucked for their entertainment. How was this different? She tried to remember what she told herself in Domina Peck's office. She was not the free woman Debroah, but the slave cunt Professor. She tried to channel the contentment she had in the Domina’s office. It couldn't get past the humiliation bubbling up in her mind.

" I see a couple of slave cunts who need something to do with their mouths," Rhett drawled, " Scholar, lick Blossom's cunt clean. Professor, crawl over here and get my dick ready for your tight ass. Slave cocks, fetch us two diet cokes. By the time you get back I should have a use for you."

Deborah crawled to her brother in law who had helpfully removed his swim trunks. His cock was erect and wet.

"Get sucking convict."

Deborah opened her mouth and tried to swallow him as far as she could. She could taste a familiar cunt cream on his cock.

"I fucked Blossom so you would have a flavored dick. That mouth is coming along nicely. I made a point of having Blossom give Brett an especially good blowjob while we were spitroasting her last night."

That hurt. She and Brett hadn't really talked about what he would be doing during her enslavement. Deborah could hardly complain about her husband having sex when she's getting plowed in all her holes most of her waking hours, but even when he relieved himself at the Lodge, she had always been with him.

Blossom spoke up, panting a bit, " Oh dominus, you are such a kidder. You were teasing Dominus Brett about how he wouldn't even cum on my tits, much less let me swallow his cock while you were reaming my ass. Oh yes Scholar, your technique has improved. "

Out of the corner of her eye, Deborah could see Blossom smiling, but her eyes betrayed concern.

"Your drinks dominus, " Deborah heard the voice of the slave cock that she suspected that Jessica had a crush on.

"Where is the other slave cock?"

"Apologies dominus, he had a prior booking and was called away. "

" I wanted to make her airtight. Perhaps later. Drill this cunts slave ass while she sucks me off."

Deborah choked a little as Rhett roughly facefucked her. He radiated an anger she did not understand.

She did understand the big cock laying waste to her asshole. There had been a lot of respectable sized cocks stretching her formerly virgin neither hole since her enslavement. None like this monster. It felt like it was about to tickle her tonsils. The invasion hurt for the first time since Brett had first stretched her starfish.

The pain quickly gave way to pleasure as she got used to the length and girth. She was starting to understand what her daughter saw in the young man.

Rhett's cock twitched in her mouth. He abruptly grabbed Deborah's head and pulled it off his cock. The first splash of semen on her cheek reminded her to close her eyes and open her mouth wide.

Her brother in law painted her face and tits with his load. Anywhere but Debroah's opened mouth.

As soon as the last rope of cum landed on her chin,Rhett tilted her head up and looked her in the eyes.

"You made my brother suffer for years giving him nothing but vanilla missionary sex. Because you were a proper upright lady. You were too good to suck him off but you didn't have any problems sucking down the booze. Why he stayed with you is beyond me," Brett broke eye contact to look over her shoulder at the boy, Poseidon, Deborah recalled,

"Did I tell you to quit plowing the slut's barcoded ass? Or would you rather me fuck your ass? Get pumping. Your cum is all the lube she's going to get when I take her."

Deborah had registered that the young man had stopped reaming her ass when Rhett had started his rant. His erection had actually flagged a bit, seemingly as stunned as she was. At Rhett's command he plunged to the hilt, resuming his anal assualt.

"Rhe...dominus," Rhett cut her off, looking her in the face again.

"I saw you in the lobby as we were heading here, diving into a pussy with no hesitation. You were barely under the shower before you were starting to rub one out. When that slave cock tweaked your nipples you couldn’t stick your ass out to be fucked fast enough. Why did it take a collar and a barcode on your ass to turn you into a three hole slut? Was my brother not good enough for you?"

Tears were streaming down Deborah's cum splattered face. All of her bravado and contentment was vaporized by her brother in law's ugly words. They were especially harsh because there was a ring of truth to them.

Before she could respond, Officer Allison's voice cut into the silence.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Scholar and Poseidon are reserved to me as of a few minutes ago."

The request seemed to pull Rhett back from whatever place he was in, " Of course. Apologies. I was just leaving. Blossom, you're on your own till 7 pm. I need to prepare for that conference call," He pushed Deborah's head away. Standing abruptly, he pulled up his swim trunks in a smooth motion.

Deborah took a second to look towards the officer. The domina’s khaki colored bikini didn’t leave a lot to the imagination. Her pleasant expression didn't reach her eyes which were locked on Rhett.

"Dominus, are you sure that I can’t help you with a back rub. You seem tense," Blossom said solicitously.

Rhett cracked a wry smile, " No thanks. I really need to get the work done and one of your rubdowns will ensure that won't happen. " He turned and walked away.

As soon as Brett got out of earshot, Jessica’s voice growled, “Blossom why were you holding my face to your cunt that hard. I could barely breathe. And what does Uncle... OOOWWW!”

“Scholar, your temper got you shipped here. I may be off duty, but I can't ignore disrespecting a dominus. You owe Blossom a favor for keeping your mouth from getting you flogged.” Officer Allison said sternly as she took her hand off her wrist comp,” that was just a tingle.”

“Yes Domina,” Jessice replied, genuinely contrite.

Deborah struggled to gain control of herself. If Jessica knew just how much Rhett had destroyed her emotionally, she'd be running her uncle down to give her a piece of her mind. Or worse. Striking a dominus could add years to Jessica’s sentence. Deep breath.

As she wiped her cum and tear stained face with a towel, she said, “Jess...Scholar calm down. I am fine. Dominus Rhett was angry. I don't think he really meant it. I bet he was role-playing and overdid it."

The lie almost convinced herself. Jessica started to open her mouth when Officer Allison cut in.

“Scholar, Poseidon, My bag and towel are over there,” Deborah followed her outstretched hand to a seating arrangement across from the large pool. A huge red beach bag sat on a chair. " We don’t have a lot of time before dinner and y’all are a little whiff. Cut through the pool since you don’t have time for a shower. I assume you two can swim."

"Like a fish," Mark replied.

“Me too,” Jessica chimed in.

“Get moving. I will be right behind you,” As they left, the officer whispered softly, “Professor are you ok?”

Deborah had cleaned her face off as best she could. Still on her knees she looked up and replied, “ Yes domina. Thanks for asking.”

“Thank Poms. Rhett is usually pretty laid back. She saw his face on the monitor and sent an email to my wrist comp. And restored the reservation for Scholar and Poseidon I cancelled when I was running late.” The officer grimaced, “ Several items that I am going to carefully forget happened. Blossom good to see you again. “ The woman made a notation on her wrist comp, “You two are excused from now till after dinner. Get out of here.” The guard walked away following her daughter and her friend.

Blossom looked at Deborah as she offered a hand to help Deborah up, " You're sort of right you know. I am certain that he's already regretting what he said and knows he went too far. Let's go where we can talk. Take the towel. You can drop it in the hamper in the cell block showers."

Deborah didn't let go of Blossom's hand as the green collared slave led her through an unmarked door to a stairwell.

"Where are we going?"

"You will see."

Deborah climbed enough stairs to make her thankful for all her time on the gym stair climber. She took a perverse pleasure in seeing the younger Blossom a bit out of breath.

Going through the door led to a sight that took the older woman's breath away. Shaped like a glass house, two of the three sides opened onto beautiful mountain views that had enchanted her and Brett from the first visit. The third side to her left was a rather prosaic looking industrial roof with scattered exhaust vents and machinery. A deck with scattered seating identical to that found in the aquatic area circled a railing.

"Look down over the railing, " Blossom suggested.

Following her instruction, Deborah saw the top of the skylight situated over the Olympic sized pool that Jessica and her boy had swam in earlier.

"I never knew this was here."

" A lot of people don't. Fatale, the senior slave at the Lodge brought me up here my second week here. I had just been given the air tight treatment for the first time in my life and they were pretty rough. Fatale breezed by just as I was about to let them have it and blithely informed the goons that I had been reserved and was late. Fatale is tough to explain..”

“I have met her. She has a presence.”

“Exactly. I found out later that she is in such demand she hadn’t done guest services for years. The bartender had noticed that I was looking like I was about to snap and managed to get her to rescue me before I did something stupid.” .

Blossom and professor talk about what is going on with Rhett and Blossom. Look on Scholar, Poseidon and Officer Allison through the skylight into the pool area

POV shift to Scholar

Jessica had never skinny dipped before. The water caressing her bare nipples and cunt convinced her that she was missing out. Mark pulled slightly ahead of her and was waiting to help her out on the other end.

“Thank you,” she said as Mark effortlessly pulled her to her feet.

Scholar, you crawl between my legs demonstrate your pussy pleasing skills. Posiden, feast on her cunt. I want to take a ride on that slabe of tube steak as soon as Scolar has me jucy.

Note keep it short

Prof, Church Lady and Blossom meet Poseidon and Scholar at dinner. Discuss why you don’t linger in the cafeteria. Meal time cut short by Poseidon going to meeting (in PS 7) and Professor and later Scholar joining in with scene with rival. Church lady is off to shoopkeeper she stole from.

Chapter ends at Scholar and Professor leaving room.
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post (total 5):
Carl BradfordZeeChromosomeStoryLoverjeepsterFreight_Train

StoryLover
Commenter
Commenter

Re: Mom Daughter 4

Post by StoryLover »

Once again a good beginning, I can't wait to read what happens later. How will McGee get even with Professor? Have Jessica and Mark made new friends at guest service?
These users thanked the author StoryLover for the post (total 2):
ZeeChromosomeeroticstoryspinner

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

StoryLover wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:53 am Once again a good beginning, I can't wait to read what happens later. How will McGee get even with Professor? Have Jessica and Mark made new friends at guest service?
I am on the last scene. May be posted later tonight.
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post:
jeepster

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by ZeeChromosome »

eroticstoryspinner wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:13 am I am on the last scene. May be posted later tonight.
Woo Hoo!
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post:
jeepster

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Will give me something other than junior hockey to watch!

eroticstoryspinner
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Second half and end. This is unedited so feel free to chime in. There is some overlap because I changed some things.

Jessica was thankful that her parents had such a wonderful marriage. Because if all she had to go on were these four domini, she would seriously wonder if there was such a thing. She was licking her third pussy since she and Mark had entered the aquatic area.

She and Mark had been called over by a group of four women as soon as they had got past the door to the staff area. One had a very well proportioned strap on that looked bigger and thicker than Mark’s member The one who waived them over pointed at her naked pussy and said,

“Slave cunt, get to work. Slave cock get your tongue up her cunt and worship it. Present your ass for use.”

From then on Mark was licking her. Jessica was thankful that he alternated between her folds and her asshole, lest she be licked raw. As it was her jaw and tongue was starting to ache. She had lost count of how many orgasims he had given her. Stupid domini she thought, that boy has a talented tounge.

Sadly, the only relief that Mark’s sphincter got was when the quartet swapped off the strap on. From what Jessica could make out from the conversation, all four had recently gotten divorced and they had a mission to peg every slave cock in the Lodge during their stay.

“Lick that cunt you worm. You don’t deserve the privledge of our pussies. If we didn’t need her slave tounge to get us off you wouldn’t even get to taste her cunt. You better keep her cumming too. Trish, do you have Big John with you?”

“Right here Britni,” Jessica was able to catch a glance while the fourth woman pulled a dildo out of her bag while she was getting in position for Jessica to service her. God, she thought the one Mark was taking up the ass was big. That one was noticeably thicker and longer.

“Look up slave cock,” Jessica felt cool air across her nether regioons. Despite’s Mark’s efforts to alternate his oral service, she was getting a bit sore there. Her knees were starting to protest as well. The domini hadn’t thought to give her anything to kneel on. The concrete was textured and a bit rough on her knees.

“Suck it slave,” Jessica could hear gagging behind her, ‘If you don’t want this one up your ass, you better take it down your throat.”

“I don’t think that’s the first cock he’s had down his gullet.”

“No doubt. He’s a pretty boy. You know what they say about pretty boys in prison.”

A pull at her hair reminded her of what she was there for and she drove her tongue into the new folds before her. At least this one had a nice flavor, a bit salty but not sour like the last one. She decided to try to get her off as quickly as possible and perhaps bring an end to Mark’s ordeal.

“God this slut is good. I wonder if she was a lesbian before she got collared?” the woman Jessica was trying to get off panted.

“Well, she no doubt lost her gold star in this place,” came a voice from Jessica’s right.

“You would know Katie.”

“Bitch, it was just 48 hours. How was I to know that Daddy hadn’t paid those speeding tickets. Anyway, the public pillory wasn’t so bad. I got you off Britini.”

“True. So tell me. Was it the collar, the pillory or that guy who was fucking your ass made you moan between licks like a hot slave cunt.”

“He wasn’t so bad. Better than my ex, that was for sure. The road crew that night though. I wasn’t sure my pussy was ever going to get tight again. I had to double my kegals for a week after I was released. By Sunday I had enough cock to last me a lifetime. “

“Well why did you marry Percy then?”

“Daddy again. He wanted to see me married before... he passed. And like an idiot I went for the son of his best friend. Tiny dick and all. The least he could have done was go down on me. Honestly, I wasn’t surprised that he prefered sausage to fish. Pulling a train in our bed was a bit much.”

“Kind of like our slave cock here. He’s a little buff to be a bottom boy, but slaves are by definion on the bottom. Itsn’t that right slave? Oh wait, your mouth is full. Let me get that out.”

‘As the domina says,” Jessica’s observation that Mark’s voice was a little hoarse was derailed by discovering the domina she was licking was a squirter. She couldn’t help but cough as she tried to swallow the unexpected gush.

“Have a nice swallow slave cunt?”

‘Yes domina.”

‘Whose for another round of drinks? Up you two.”

“i could go for another margarita.”

Jessica managed to get to her feet with a hand from Mark, which caused the domini Britini to chuckle.

“Oh what a gentleman. Of course it was the least he could do for the privilege of eating her cunt. Ok, so margaritas all around? Anything else?”

“I hear the fried mushrooms are good, lets get an order of that too, “ chimed in the domina Jessica had identified as Katie.

“Are you ok?” Mark whispered as they moved away toward the bar

“Me? What about you? That strap on was huge. Your poor asshole.”

“I’ve had worse when I was on my all cock diet. My first day I was bent over a rail and taken by all comers in my ass and mouth. I lost count after the twenty fifth cock up my ass. The lube makes it better. That strap on was nothing. The worst thing was my knees on the bare concrete.”

“Me too. You would think that they would issue us knee pads.”

" Can't coddle the slaves. Where would it end?"

As they delivered the order back to the domini, the quartet was pounding another slave cocks ass while a green collared cunt licked Katie's pussy. Jessica was relieved that they were quickly dismissed.

As they headed back towards the bar, a voice called out from a table they were passing,

‘Slave cunt, over here.”

Jessica turned toward the voice to see a couple about her parent’s age. The woman was fit, with lush breasts barely contained by a string bikini that exposed olive skin. The aquiline nose and brown hair hint at an Italian background.

The man was at that point where he edged toward needing a bit more time in the gym or less on his plate at meals. The black hair with streaks of gray hair could use a trim. He had the hairiest chest she had ever seen in her admittedly limited experience which continued the salt and pepper theme. He was surprisingly babyfaced for his apparent age.

The woman nodded and waved her over. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Mark stop and start to accompany her when the woman stated.

“Just the cunt. Maybe later for you cock. Bring us a couple of rum and cokes.”

“Yes domina,” Mark replied and walked away.

Jessica knelt in the present position, “ How may I serve you domini?”

The woman spread her thighs and pulled the ties to her bikini bottom, exposing a trimmed bush with exposed labia.

“Present your ass for fucking and pleasure me.”

Jessica went between the domina’s spread thighs and tilted her ass into the air. She felt a fat finger go into her lubed ass. After a few strokes she realized that the finger was actually an incredibly thin dick. The length wasn’t so bad, but if the dominius was fucking her tight cunt she would hardly feel it. She suddenly realized that Mark may have spoiled her for all other cock. She owed Terri an apology for all the ribbing she had given her best friend for being a size queen.

“This slave certainly has a tight ass.”

“ A talented tongue as well. Ah, right there convict.”

Jessica focused on the spot she was licking. A couple of minutes later, she heard a wrist comp beep and the cock was removed from her ass. The domini spoke again.

“ Come so soon?”

“No, I am saving it for... “

“Your drink orders domini,” Mark’s voice cut off the dominous.

“Put them on the table. Adam, I am booking her to the room tonight. ”

“But, but,” Jessica was surprised by the pouting tone in the dominous’s voice.

“Relax. Both of them. I want to be sure you get what's coming to you.Adam.”

“Good. I just got a message that she is on the way. Five minutes.”

‘Excellent. You two are dismissed. Slave cunt, you are Scholar right?”

“Yes Domina.”

The domina replied, “You are booked to our suite, Room 210 at 7:15 PM. Don’t be late slut.”

“Yes domina.”

The slave bartender had two platters with drinks on it and an embarrassed look on his face.

“Sorry, you two drew the short straw.”

“What do you mean?” Mark asked.

“The group that you are about to serve are not very nice. Just put up with them. When they were here last time there was an allegation of slave abuse. They were within the letter of the law, but barely. The Colonel still tried to get them banned, but the family contributed a lot to several General Assembly reps. They know they are being monitored, but be wary.”

“That wasn’t ominous,” Jessica muttered as they approached the group with their orders.

“Not at all,” Mark replied, sighing, “ I really wish Beth, Brooke, and I had not gotten so drunk that night.”

Jessica saw the ghost of a smile come across his lips, “But then I wouldn’t have met you,” Mark continued.

Before she could respond, they reached the three domini. Jessica noted that the woman was about her mom’s age. Unlike her mother, the domina had not taken good care of herself. She was going to flab and her breasts sagged accordingly. Her hair was brown, shot through with grey and looked a little greasy.

The older looking man was a bit fitter but definitely had the dad bod going. His hair was solid silver and that ran to his chest hair that ran all the way down to his speedos. The younger guy was clearly related to the pair and looked like he spent way more time on the couch than at the gym. Not fat, but certainly not buff either.

The domina spoke, “Slave cock on the ground. Get him hard for me cunt.”

Jessica was all over that. She hoped to draw out the process, but Mark’s cock was hard after only a few minutes.

“Mmmooomm, I want to fuck the cunt!”

“Patience Junior,” the older man chimed in, “You will get your chance. But my little blue pill kicked in and I want to plumb the slave’s ass first. When you get to be my age, you have to use it when you can. Dear, he looks hard.”

“So he does. Slave cunt, present your ass to my husband for fucking. Better you than me.”

Jessica crawled over from Mark's prone form and positioned herself head down and facing away from the older dominus. She tilted her ass up, resting her elbows and wrists on the concrete. The next thing she knew, two hands grabbed her hips and she felt her asshole being prodded, then penetrated. The rough insertion caused her to yip.

“God she’s tight.”

‘Just how you like your slave cunts honey.”

“Mooommme. I want to fuck a slave.”

The Initial pain of the older dominus’s first thrust in Jessica’s ass quickly gave way to...meh. She was getting some stimulation but compared to Mark’s member, heck ever her breaking in right after she was barcoded, the current assfuck wasn’t doing much for her. She tried to clinch his dick with her sphincter muscles to speed the old guy along, but realized all that would do would be to free up her holes for the other dominus to plow her ass or cunt. Or both. From her position she could see part of the area, including the main entrance, but not the one she, Mark and his friend had entered from or the bartending station. She didn’t see her mother or Ms. Martha and wondered what they were doing right now.

Deborah and Martha had checked in with with the rather attractive slave bartender. He had directed Martha to deliver a drink order and was filling another order for Deborah to deliver, when the touch screen beeped. Turning to look, the barkeep cursed under his breath and turned back to Deborah,

“ Go to area 9 over there. It seems to be the day for those asshole domini to be breaking in fresh meat. Like I told those two, just put up with it. “

Deborah followed his pointing hand to a seating arrangement where two penal slaves were being fucked. Although the slave cunt was facing away from her, she suspected that the female was Jessica along with a rather buff and attractive male who was in sharp contrast to the dumpy woman riding him. Not to mention the pudgy kid who she suspected that she would shortly be servicing. She made her way over. Once there, the kid spoke.

“On all fours slut.”

“Yes dominus,” Deborah replied as she assumed the position. The quick glance by the slave cunt next to her confirmed that it was Jessica. She turned her head back after a wry smile. Hardly the time for a mother daughter talk.

As Deborah settled in, she hoped that young dominus wouldn’t take long. Her knees were already starting to hurt after kneeling on the rough concrete.

She was barely in position when the young dominus plunged his cock directly into her cunt and started pumping. Good thing that she was still wet from the session with Maria and her companion. Not that slave cunts should expect foreplay from the domini Deborah reflected wryly to herself.

“For a middle aged cunt you’re pretty tight,” the dominus grunted.

Deborah wondered if she should respond when Jessica solved her dilemma by crying out.
“Fuck my tight slave ass dominus!”

The domini wouldn’t know, but Deborah knew that tone of voice. It was the one that her daughter always used to when she was sincerely being insincere. Well, she wasn’t a teenageer anymore, but she could probably fake it too.

“Perhaps the dominus has a big dick. It feels so big.”

Deborah thought she head her daughter snort, but the boy fucking her apparently ate it up, as he increased the tempo of his thrusts, From the panting and the sweat droplets hitting her naked back she was wondering whether he would cum or colapse from exhaustion first. She was warming up from the thrusts but doubted that he was going to get her off anytime soon.

As the older man fucking her daugther grunted out, "Put the drinks on the table." Deborah heard a tray being set on a table and the older domina’s unpleasant voice. "Ride this slave's face facing me. I want to play with your tits "

Deborah couldn’t see because her hair had fallen in her face, obscuring her eyes but from the whimpers of the new female voice, the domina had a different idea of play than most.

After about five or ten minutes, the domina spoke again, "Get off him cunt. I want to try his mouth out for myself. Clean his dick and you're done. Unless one of you wants a piece of her?"

Her particular dominus seemed intent on pile driving her cunt. From the grunts and slapping sounds beside her, Deborah suspected the elder dominus had no interest in changing mounts either.

Just as Deborah was starting to think she might get her own orgasm, warm squirts in her cunt brought her back to herself. She moaned, “Thank you for your seed dominus,” not exactly award winning acting, but the dominus didn’t seem to notice. His rapidly softening dick telegrapted to Deborah that she was not getting an orgasm from that tool.

“Clean my cock cunt”

Deborah saw a redheaded slave cunt with a cute ass walking toward the bartender that had dispatched her as Deborah turned to face the dominus. The dick presented to her was small and deflated and easy to fit in her mouth. She tried to lick the limp noodle back to life.

The older man beside her grunted, then told Jessica to clean his dick. Deborah looked out of the coror of ehr eye to see her daughter;s mouth engulfing a similarly shriveled dick. Runs in the family she snorted to herself.

Five minutes of sucking had barely gotten the young dominus’s to a chub when Deborah felt herself being pushed away.

“That’s enough for now. Mom, can we get her checked out to the room tonight?”

The older dominus chimed in, “This one too. Nice tight ass, " giving Jessica a playful slap.

"This slave is happy that my asshole was pleasing dominus," Deborah was glad to hear that insincere sincerity aimed at someone else for a change.

The older domina cursed after looking at her wrist comp, " All three of them are reserved. We are on the wait list. I hate having the front desk just sending us whatever. You three are dismissed.”

Jessica jumped up and turned to her mother, giving her a hand up. Mark came up to her just as Debroah got to her feet. Without a word, he discreetly put a hand behind her and her mother’s back and pushed them toward the bar. As soon as they got a few steps away, Jessica whispered to her mom, “You ok?”

“Other than my knees spending too much time on bare concrete, I am good. Thanks for helping me up. I was a bit stiff. And whoever you are, thanks for hurrying us along. I heard those people are evil.”

“They call me Poseidon mam. And you're welcome. I need something to get the taste of that domina out of my mouth. She was horrible. “

“My slave name is Professor. You may want to tell the bartender about that. The domina might have a bacterial or yeast infection of some kind.”

Jessica winced. She had hoped to 69 with Mark later. As they got to the bar and Mark explained the situation, she was surprised to see the bartender grin and started speaking as he handed him a large glass of red colored liquid.

“Poseidon. I am really sorry you had to go through that. Drink that, swish it around in your mouth like mouthwash but swallow it.”

“What is it?”

‘A little something to kill any possible vagnial bacteria or yeast you might have picked up. I almost gave it to Red but since the closest she got to that toxic cunt was sucking your cock, I didn’t think she ran much risk.”

“Whose Red?” Deborah asked.

Jessica looked over to Mark who was doing as the bartender instructed. After he swallowed, he replied, “ The redhead who rode my face and sucked my cock. We were enslaved together and she is now one of my cellmates mam, “ Mark replied continuing, ‘At least in theory. Her dominus on the staff keeps her pretty busy.”

‘She’s really pretty cute mom,” Jessica replied. At the same time, she got a sudden stab of jealousy.

“Mom?” Mark blurted, head swiveling from mother to daughter like a spectator at Wimbledon.

Before Jessica could say more, the barkeep returned,

“Guys, since I don’t have any more orders plus we are fairly close to the end of guest services for the afternoon, there's no point in circulating. Especially since you three have a bit of an odor. Go hit the showers, “ he pointed to a bank of outdoor type pool showers. Several collared slaves were conserving water by showering together. And fucking. There was a scattering of tables with the domini watching like patrons at a nightclub floor show.

"So it's ok for us to fuck each other?" Mark asked.

The bartender snorted, "Ok? It's expected. We get plenty of voyeurs who know the domni aren't always comfortable being gawked at by other free people. Slaves are fair game. So, yes, by all means put on a show. It's your best chance to get off this afternoon. Go now," the barkeep making a shooing motion worthy of a grandmother Deborah thought wryly.

Deborah followed her daughter and the buff slave cock heading towards the shower area. He certainly had a fine ass she caught herself thinking. She also wondered about him and Jessica. She seemed to be paying him a lot of attention. Was she falling for him? She was so inexperienced with relationships. Getting together with some slave cock...
She mentally laughed at her hypocrisy. Her collar and barcoded ass hardly gave her any moral high ground to judge.

The young couple reached the shower area and Deborah saw her daughter grab the handicap rail running along the wall bend over and present her ass, turning her head to look over her shoulder to look at Poseidon. She wiggled her butt and said, " pound my slutty barcoded ass with your slave...eke!"

The boy didn't waste any time slamming his long cock into her daughter’s upturned ass. Deborah got under the shower head next to the rutting pair. The look of bliss on her child's face assured the older woman that she was enjoying the ride. Just as her hand was making its way down to pleasure her own needy cunt, a big pair of hands came from behind and tweaked her nipples. The zing went right to her nether region.

"What do we have here? Fresh meat from the date on your ass."

Deborah froze, brain in turmoil. She accepted and even was starting to enjoy the wanton sex. She and her husband had talked about her servicing domini. He assured her that sex was sex and to just accept the experiences and enjoy what she could. They hadn't really talked about other slaves, at least slave cocks.

She snorted to herself. The concern was right up there with worrying about the stud pounding her daughter next to her. Pretty hypocritical to be concerned about being fucked by a slave cock, when slave cunts have licked her to orgasims whilst she was eagerly returning the favor. The hands moved from her nipples to slap her on the ass.
"Assume the position."

Deborah leaned toward the wall under the shower and placed her palms on the tile, her ass poking out Water flowing down her back, through the cheeks of her bare ass and tickling her puffy cunt lips.

Her unseen partner grabbed her hips and plunged into her cunt, filling her tight enough to create a good friction. She moaned.

“I can’t believe how tight your cunt is,”

Deborah tried to turn and see exactly who was fucking her but all she could get was an impression of dark hair, a green collar, and a stocky build. Turning back to face the tile wall, she focused on getting off.

The slave cock had other ideas, " turn and get on your hands and knees. Ass up."

She had to give the senior slave credit for tossing a plush beach towel down for her to kneel on. She arranged the towel and knelt on it and then went to her elbows palms out on the tile and poked her ass up.

He didn't waste any time with foreplay. The slave cock's dick plunged into her butt and started plowing her ass. She closed her eyes, savoring the pounding.

Deborah had hoped that he would move to her cunt, but even with the gel used to clean and treat the rear passages of frequently sodomized slaves, she had to admit to herself that was probably for the best. Plus, she was starting to enjoy getting it in the ass.

" I love tight assed MILFs," the voice behind her said, " especially fresh in the collar. "

She was about to look back when opened her eyes to see her brother in law Rhett and his slave Blossom sitting down on two chairs right across from her less than six feet away from the shower installation. They were both smiling broadly. The leather collar and cuffs Blossom had worn at Deborah's home had been replaced, by green metal.

Deborah tried to put her head down again. when a hand pulled her hair, forcing her head up to avoid the pain to her scalp.

She was mortified. Intellectually, she knew she had already performed in front of her brother in law Rhett and his slave Blossom. She had eaten the slave out and been eaten out. Rhett had taken all her holes alongside her husband. Since then she had been used by the deputies, her friend the sheriff and her husband during her atonement. She had felt liberated by her enslavement to embrace her sexuality. At the Lodge she had been fucked by her new boss, the domina in the lobby, and had just publicly serviced an entitled kid.

Being sodomized here in front of her brother in law was different. She had been a free woman playing at being a slave at her house with Rhett and Blossom. Now she was a legally collared slave slut being publicly fucked for their entertainment. How was this different? She tried to remember what she told herself in Domina Peck's office. She was not the free woman Debroah, but the slave cunt Professor. She tried to channel the contentment she had in the Domina’s office. It couldn't get past the humiliation bubbling up in her mind.

" I see a couple of slave cunts who need something to do with their mouths," Rhett drawled, " Scholar, lick Blossom's cunt clean. Professor, crawl over here and get my dick ready for your tight ass. Slave cocks, fetch us two diet cokes. By the time you get back I should have a use for you."

Deborah crawled to her brother in law who had helpfully removed his swim trunks. His cock was erect and wet.

"Get sucking convict."

Deborah opened her mouth and tried to swallow him as far as she could. She could taste a familiar cunt cream on his cock.

"I fucked Blossom so you would have a flavored dick. That mouth is coming along nicely. I made a point of having Blossom give Brett an especially good blowjob while we were spitroasting her last night."

That hurt. She and Brett hadn't really talked about what he would be doing during her enslavement. Deborah could hardly complain about her husband having sex when she's getting plowed in all her holes most of her waking hours, but even when he relieved himself at the Lodge, she had always been with him.

Blossom spoke up, panting a bit, " Oh dominus, you are such a kidder. You were teasing Dominus Brett about how he wouldn't even cum on my tits, much less let me swallow his cock while you were reaming my ass. Oh yes Scholar, your technique has improved. "

Out of the corner of her eye, Deborah could see Blossom smiling, but her eyes betrayed concern.

"Your drinks dominus, " Deborah heard the voice of the slave cock that she suspected that Jessica had a crush on.

"Where is the other slave cock?"

"Apologies dominus, he had a prior booking and was called away. "

" I wanted to make her airtight. Perhaps later. Drill this cunts slave ass while she sucks me off."

Deborah choked a little as Rhett roughly facefucked her. He radiated an anger she did not understand.

She did understand the big cock laying waste to her asshole. There had been a lot of respectable sized cocks stretching her formerly virgin neither hole since her enslavement. None like this monster. It felt like it was about to tickle her tonsils. The invasion hurt for the first time since Brett had first stretched her starfish.

The pain quickly gave way to pleasure as she got used to the length and girth. She was starting to understand what her daughter saw in the young man.

Rhett's cock twitched in her mouth. He abruptly grabbed Deborah's head and pulled it off his cock. The first splash of semen on her cheek reminded her to close her eyes and open her mouth wide.

Her brother in law painted her face and tits with his load. Anywhere but Debroah's opened mouth.

As soon as the last rope of cum landed on her chin,Rhett tilted her head up and looked her in the eyes.

"You made my brother suffer for years giving him nothing but vanilla missionary sex. Because you were a proper upright lady. You were too good to suck him off but you didn't have any problems sucking down the booze. Why he stayed with you is beyond me," Brett broke eye contact to look over her shoulder at the boy, Poseidon, Deborah recalled,

"Did I tell you to quit plowing the slut's barcoded ass? Or would you rather me fuck your ass? Get pumping. Your cum is all the lube she's going to get when I take her."

Deborah had registered that the young man had stopped reaming her ass when Rhett had started his rant. His erection had actually flagged a bit, seemingly as stunned as she was. At Rhett's command he plunged to the hilt, resuming his anal assualt.

"Rhe...dominus," Rhett cut her off, looking her in the face again.

"I saw you in the lobby as we were heading here, diving into a pussy with no hesitation. You were barely under the shower before you were starting to rub one out. When that slave cock tweaked your nipples you couldn’t stick your ass out to be fucked fast enough. Why did it take a collar and a barcode on your ass to turn you into a three hole slut? Was my brother not good enough for you?"

Tears were streaming down Deborah's cum splattered face. All of her bravado and contentment was vaporized by her brother in law's ugly words. They were especially harsh because there was a ring of truth to them.

Before she could respond, Officer Allison's voice cut into the silence.

"Sorry to interrupt, but Scholar and Poseidon are reserved to me as of a few minutes ago."

The request seemed to pull Rhett back from whatever place he was in, " Of course. Apologies. I was just leaving. Blossom, you're on your own till 7 pm. I need to prepare for that conference call," He pushed Deborah's head away. Standing abruptly, he pulled up his swim trunks in a smooth motion.

Deborah took a second to look towards the officer. The domina’s dark mocha colored bikini didn’t leave a lot to the imagination and neatly matched her skin color. Her pleasant expression didn't reach her eyes which were locked on Rhett.

"Dominus, are you sure that I can’t help you with a back rub. You seem tense," Blossom said solicitously.

Rhett cracked a wry smile, " No thanks. I really need to get the work done and one of your rubdowns will ensure that won't happen. " He turned and walked away.

As soon as Brett got out of earshot, Jessica’s voice growled, “Blossom why were you holding my face to your cunt that hard. I could barely breathe. And what does Uncle... OOOWWW!”

“Scholar, your temper got you shipped here. I may be off duty, but I can't ignore disrespecting a dominus. You owe Blossom a favor for keeping your mouth from getting you flogged.” Officer Allison said sternly as she took her hand off her wrist comp,” that was just a tingle.”

“Yes Domina,” Jessice replied, genuinely contrite.

Deborah struggled to gain control of herself. If Jessica knew just how much Rhett had destroyed her emotionally, she'd be running her uncle down to give her a piece of her mind. Or worse. Striking a dominus could add years to Jessica’s sentence. Deep breath.

As she wiped her cum and tear stained face with a towel, she said, “Jess...Scholar calm down. I am fine. Dominus Rhett was angry. I don't think he really meant it. I bet he was role-playing and overdid it."

The lie almost convinced herself. Jessica started to open her mouth when Officer Allison cut in.

“Scholar, Poseidon, My bag and towel are over there,” Deborah followed her outstretched hand to a seating arrangement across from the large pool. A huge red beach bag sat on a chair. " We don’t have a lot of time before dinner and y’all are a little whiff. Cut through the pool since you don’t have time for a shower. I assume you two can swim."

"Like a fish," Mark replied.

“Me too,” Jessica chimed in.

“Get moving. I will be right behind you,” As they left, the officer whispered softly, “Professor are you ok?”

Deborah had cleaned her face off as best she could. Still on her knees she looked up and replied, “ Yes domina. Thanks for asking.”

“Thank Poms. Rhett is usually pretty laid back. She saw his face on the monitor and sent an email to my wrist comp. And restored the reservation for Scholar and Poseidon I cancelled when I was running late.” The officer grimaced, “ Several items that I am going to carefully forget happened. Blossom good to see you again. “ The woman made a notation on her wrist comp, “You two are excused from now till after dinner. Get out of here.” The guard walked away following her daughter and her friend.

Blossom looked at Deborah as she offered a hand to help Deborah up, " You're sort of right you know. I am certain that he's already regretting what he said and knows he went too far. Let's go where we can talk. Take the towel. You can drop it in the hamper in the cell block showers."

Deborah didn't let go of Blossom's hand as the green collared slave led her through an unmarked door to a stairwell.

"Where are we going?"

"You will see."

Deborah climbed enough stairs to make her thankful for all her time on the gym stair climber. She took a perverse pleasure in seeing the younger Blossom a bit out of breath.

Going through the door led to a sight that took the older woman's breath away. Shaped like a glass house, two of the three sides opened onto beautiful mountain views that had enchanted her and Brett from the first visit. The third side to her left showed a view of a rather prosaic looking industrial roof with scattered exhaust vents and machinery. A deck with scattered seating identical to that found in the aquatic area circled a railing.

"Look down over the railing, " Blossom suggested.

Following her instruction, Deborah saw the top of the skylight situated over the Olympic sized pool that Jessica and her boy had swam in earlier.

"I never knew this was here."

" A lot of people don't. Fatale, the senior slave at the Lodge brought me up here my second week here. I had just been given the air tight treatment for the first time in my life and they were pretty rough. Fatale breezed by just as I was about to let them have it and blithely informed the goons that I had been reserved and was late,” Blossom paused, “ Fatale is tough to explain..”

“I have met her. She has a presence.”

“Exactly. I found out later that she is in such demand she hadn’t done guest services for years. The bartender was concerned what was going to happen when they were done with me and managed to get her to rescue me before I did something stupid. She brought me up here. I had a towel just like you that I was crying into. She mothered me and opened my eyes to how to be the best slave cunt I coud be. That I had to be.”

Deborah chuckled at the last, “ I suspect that I am almost old enough to be your mother.”

“ I am twenty-eight. You weren't a child bride were you?”

“Not hardly. Blossom... “ she paused. What is your real name anyway?”
“Not important right now. Actually its poor form to ask a slave that question. I don’t mind but I am not quite ready to share that with anyone actually. But let's get to your real question. Rhett.”

Deborah felt herself starting to choke up again. She nodded her head, not trusting her voice. Blossom smiled in understanding and continued, “ I am not going to pull any punches here. Rhett has been Brett’s sounding board about your drinking for years. Brett has bottled up a lot of pain and concern and frankly confusion about your boozing. Rhett loves his brother very much. He adores his niece. He blames you for her getting collared. You probably don’t believe it, but he loves you too, the outburst today notwithstanding.”

“I do believe it. Jessica thinks Rhett hung the moon. He gave her her first riding lessons. He get her interested in math and space. He is so proud of her. I have put Brett through hell with my drinking. Until the incident in the restaurant, he had always been able to sweep things under the rug. I know people admire him on one hand for sticking with me and pity him for it on the other.”

“And both of them hate being pitied,” Blossom observed.

“Even though I know what Rhett said was true in a lot of ways, it really hurt to see that side of him.” Deborah sighed.

“Rhett is like your husband, all men really. They see everything, even relationships as a problem to be solved. He struggles to solve your problems so you and his brother can be happy.”

“I see all those psychology courses are paying off.”

Blossom laughed, “I knew the one about men and solving problems way before the first class. You really are an interesting case. You aren’t an alcoholic in the classic sense. From what I have been told and the very little I observed your last time at the Lodge you don’t have a problem really controlling your drinking except in social situations.

“Its true, never at work, or even work related social events. Just non-work related events with Brett. Or here at the Lodge. As a domina. I haven’t even had a drink from the time I knew that I was heading to the Lodge. I haven’t even wanted anything alcoholic since Brett stripped me in the bedroom when I told him I wanted him to start treating me like a slave cunt.”

“A real alcoholic would have tied one on before she was collared,” Blossom paused, and continued “Rhett told me that Brett went through a period that he was convinced that the drinking was his fault for wanting you to have sexual adventures. That also frustrates Rhett along with him thinking that you got Jessica into this. ”

“And when he gets frustrated he gets angry.”

“It's not uncommon. Especially when he is worried about stuff.”

“Like what?”

“He’s scared.”

That was the last thing that Deborah expected Blossom to say. “He didn’t seem too frightened to me earlier. More like frightening.”

“Let me start at the beginning. Rhett has been offered a huge consulting gig starting in a couple of days. But it means two months in San Francisco.”

“Other than having to live in California for two months I don’t see the problem.”

“The problem is me. Penal slaves can’t leave the state.”

“Ok, that's inconvenient. But hardly enraging. There’s something more....” The lightbulb went off and Deborah smiled. There’s more going on between you two than sex.”

Blossom blushed like a teenageer talking about her first love, “ yeah. It wasn't love at first sight or anything. I think he initially bought me because he wanted a housekeeper that could warm his bed. And the price was right.

Deborah snorted, “He bought you because he needed a housekeeper that couldn’t quit because he was incapable of putting anything away. What do you mean ‘The price was right’?”

“The Lodge has a program that provides for the discrete private sale of long term penal slaves in their last eighteen months of their term to select domini. The Colonel sees it as a way for slaves who have been ‘out of the world’ for a long time to start adjusting to life back in society.” Blossom chuckled, “It was the first time I had worn any clothes other than a slave bra. Or panties when I had my period.

“You were clothed? And whats a slave bra?”

“ Yes, according to law the only requirement is that any clothing shows the collar at all times unless weather requires otherwise. The vast majority of domini keep slaves naked unless they are or are likely to be around children. Rhett let me wear an au pair outfit to the grocery store and other public places. It’s suitable to be around children and the collar exposure is not too extreme. Slave bra’s are issued to slave cunts after the first week or so. You are encouraged to wear them anytime except when doing guest service or when reserved to a room. All the exercise in the world won't keep the girls from sagging without support. They are designed to support without hindering access. “

“ I was wondering about that. I think I have seen some women in the cell block wearing them. It's hard to tell that they are wearing anything at all.”

“As intended. At first, the feeling of cloth on my skin was intolerable. It itched and emotionally I felt like I was going naked in church. After nine years in my birthday suit, wearing anything seemed unnatural.”

“I guess it's better to ease into it then all at once.”

“Exactly, Rhett had wanted me to start in person classes this fall to get used to walking around campus in outfits. My academic advisor recommended that I wait till the Spring semester to start after I completed my sentence. There had been what she delicately described as “unfortunate incidents.”

“I got some memos about one of those. A philosophy professor caught a two week enslavement for driving on an expired license. The school bought her to avoid having to cover her classes for two weeks. She missed a Friday afternoon seminar and was dropped off in front of campus security Sunday afternoon wearing only her collar and cuffs, covered in cum and very sore. Turned out she spent the weekend in the athletic dorm. Legally nothing could be done to the athletes since she was a collared slave cunt with no clear dominus or domina over her. The provost thought it would have been ‘demeaning’ to her self esteem to do that. That made her free use as far as the law was concerned.”

Blossom snorted, “Like being the dorm three hole slut for a weekend is not demeaning.”

It was Deborah’s turn to snort, “The provost is an Ivy League idiot who thinks that penal slavery ought to be abolished. At the same time she praises how the roads have no potholes, the parks and streets are clean and taxes are so low. Anyway, Something you said earlier about Brett trying to push me into being sexually adventurious. He’s never done anything like that.”

That’s how Brett described asking you for oral and anal sex.”

“Blowjobs and taking it up the ass. That’s not adventurous. It's a day ending in ‘y’ for the next year. And it was my failure. Not his. I was just a frigid bitch.,” Deborah’s eyes burned, “Just like my mother. Like mother, like daughter.” Deborah surprised herself with the bitterness in her voice mentioning her late mother.
“You’re not a frigid bitch, whatever your mother might have been. The newly enslaved have different reactions to the collar. You seemed to have fallen into at least a ‘slut for the stay’ mentality. Do you see yourself as Professor Rodgers serving a term of penal servitude? Or just Professor, the three hole slave cunt?”

“Up till the conversation with Rhett earlier I would have said happy three hole slave cunt.” Deborah paused. ‘You know, I had a bad moment when that slave cock first groped me in the shower. I felt like I was betraying Brett somehow. But then I realized how silly it was.”

"It's normal to be conflicted, especially at first. I don't know if this will help or hurt, but Brett really wouldn't have sex with me last night because you weren't there. Part of me thought it was sweet. The other part had me wondering what I was doing wrong," Blossom smiled wryly, “Brett also wouldn’t agree to lease me from Rhett unless you agreed.”

“What, that makes no sense.”

“ I think so too. Rhett has temporarily leased me to the Lodge till Brett makes up his mind or Rhett has to leave for California, in which case I will stay here till he is done. The thought of me back to servicing domini for two months is driving the man crazy with jealousy and frustration. Part of me feels bad for him. Mostly I think the possessiveness is hot. For tonight at least, I have to stay in my cell and review the orientation package.”

“But you know all that.”

“It's the rules. Of course, I will have at least two tasty cunts as a reward when they get back from evening assignments. Lucky that or you would have been locked in with me. I have been assigned to your cell with Scholar and... Church lady?”

“Deborah, chuckled, “Long story. You will like her I think. She’s pretty tasty too.”

“ I certainly hope so.” Blossom pulled her chair to the rail around the skylight, looked down and smiled,” Pull your chair over here. You need to see that your delectable daughter is anything but a frigid bitchr. And neither is her mother.

Jessica had never skinny dipped before. The water caressing her bare nipples and cunt convinced her that she was missing out. Mark pulled slightly ahead of her and was waiting to help her out on the other end.

“Thank you,” she said as Mark effortlessly pulled her to her feet. Officer Allison beckoned them over to her, speaking as she removed her bikini bottoms, “Scholar, you crawl between my legs to demonstrate your pussy pleasing skills. Poseidon, feast on her cunt. I want to take a ride on that slab of tube steak as soon as Scholar has me jucy.”

Jessica went to her knees and tried to quit thinking how angry she was at her Uncle Rhett and how delicious Officer Allison’s pussy tasted. Not to mention what Poseidon was doing to her own cunt. She couldn't make out the exact flavor, but she liked it. She licked and tenderly nibbled the guard’s neither lips.

She couldn’t get her uncle’s cruel ranting out of her head. As soon as she got a chance she was going to... Do absolutely nothing, the logical, analytical side of her informed the enraged angry part that acted without thinking. There's a reason why she was buck naked on her knees with a collar around her neck and a barcode on her ass licking pussy. And it was her temper. For the next year she can’t say a thing to her uncle. Because when you get right down to it he wasn't her uncle but just another dominus.

Firm hands grabbed both sides of her head and tilted it up to look at Officer Allison’s striking green eyes, who softly whispered, “ Scholar, focus. Domini don’t care if you get an orgasm, your asshole is aching because the frat boys who used you right before thought it was fun to stick a longneck up your ass bottom first, or if your uncle was an ass to your mother. They care about getting off and only getting off. I know you can do better than that.

Jessica knew she was doing better because five minutes later the guard was panting.

“Poseidon lay down on the chair next to me. Scholar saddle up on his mouth and play with my tits.”
Jessica marveled at both ease that the woman rode up and down Posidon’s thick and long shaft. The expression on the domina’s face radiated almost slave like bliss during her exertions. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and her large breasts swayed wit the motion.

Jessica was feeling her own bliss thanks to Posiden’s talented tongue. She was close.

BRRRRRAAAAAANNNNN! A air horn boomed in the room, followed by,” Guest Services are now closed. Dinner service will start in twenty minutes. If the domini wish to continue with your slave slection please reserve them in the Lodge app on your wrist comp or call the front desk at #324. Agan Guest Services are now closed. We will reopen at 1 PM tomorrow. Thank you for patronizing the Lodge.”

Allison sighed and dismounted Posiden saying, “And sometimes even the domina can’t cum.” She made a notation on her wrist comp. “There, I have you both reserved to my room for the entire night tomorrow. Or at least till 0600. Scoot, You both need a shower and chow before your bookings.

Deborah squirmed on the vibrating silicone cock stuffed in her cunt. Almost there and... Nothing. Dominus Bill had politely yet firmly told her that she could wait for her daughter but she would have to take a seat in the waiting room. She could wait outside, but there was a good chance a passing dominus or domina would scoop up an idle slave cunt. So she sat, thinking they should call it the teasing room instead of the waiting room.

She couldn't get up fast enough as Jessica and Poseidon passed through the double doors, Martha close behind, damp hair pulled back in a ponytail.

“The end of Guest Services came just in time. I thought the woman sitting on my face was going to either sufficuote me or the shower we were under was going to drown me.” Martha grumped.

Jessica ran up to her mom and gave her a hug. “Mom are you ok?”

‘Yes honey, Blossom and I had a long talk. Don’t be mad at Uncle Rhett. He has a lot going on.”

Jessica didn’t look convinced, “Where is Blossom?”

“Rhett called her to his room for dinner.”
Martha interjected, “Speaking of dinner we need to get a move on. Not having a wristcomp to tell me the time is terrible. I need to eat fast and run. I don’t dare to be late.”

“Not a problem,'' Deborah replied gleefully, holding up her left wrist and squeezing both sides with right hand. Glowing numbers erupted on the top of the band. “One squeeze gives you the time. Two squeezes gives you all of your assignments or bookings for the next forty-eight hours. There is also a vibrating alarm that goes off twenty minutes before and repeats every five minutes till you are where you need to be. Blossom showed it to me.”

“I was wondering how we know when and where to be, '' Martha replied. Good to know.

Dinner was surprisingly good and they had plenty of time to eat it despite the line waiting to bend and spread to get to the cell block cafeteria. Deborah was surprised to find out that Posiden’s sister had been enslaved as a result of the drunken vandalism that had put a barcode on his own ass.

“Please keep it to yourselves. People know, but we are not advertising it. I don’t think Bet..I mean Nympho really cares, but in the short time I have been here, it's become pretty clear that there are domini that would think siblings screwing would be entertaining.”

Everyone agreed and Deborah and Jessica asked the same grace of their table companions.

Poseidon was telling a story about his sister finding a snake in the rest area they had been allowed to relieve themselves in on the way to the Lodge when Deborah’s and Martha’s wrist cuffs vibrated, making a thummming noise on the metal table. The same noise repeated through several other tables.

Everyone said their goodbyes and Deborah got up, leaned down to kiss her daughter and caught up with Martha as they bent and spread to exit the cell block.

“Ironic isn't it that our first times providing room ‘service’ it people we know. Are you still worried about this McGee person?”

Not as much as I was. I finally realized they would have a lot more to lose spilling the beans than I do.”

“ Indeed. I decided the same thing about Maria,” Martha blushed, “her boyfriend's cock is pretty fine too.”

After parting company with Martha at the second floor landing, Deborah found herself at the door to 210 with five minutes to spare. She knocked.

Adam McGeels voice came from the grill discreetly located in the middle of the door.

“Enter”

Deborah opened the door to find Helena McGee in a black bustier and stockings held up with garter belts, legs spread almost as far as a slave in “present”. Her hairy pusssy was on full display Adam was standing naked by the bed, a bottle of lube in one hand and a very large vibrator in the other. Surprisingly he had a respectable cock hard and ready. The effect was spoiled by the spare tire around his gut. Before Deborah could go to her knees Adam barked, ‘Get taht slave tounge bwtween my wife’s legs. Present your ass for fucking.”

As Deborah inhaled the pungent aroma of the domina’s pussy, she felt her cunt stretch as the virbrator was roughly jammed into her cunt, stretching it. A ‘click’ sounded behind her and the vaganial invader started vibrating in her stuffed twat. Moments later a cock reamed her ass and started vigorously pumping in and out. Fortunately the burning of the initial thrust gave way to pleasure.

“I always knew you were a tight ass. Never thought you would be this tight. How’s her tongue Helena?

“Not bad. I do want to swap her out for the 7:15 cunt. Be ready to move over.

Just then a knock sounded. This time Helena spoke, “Enter” as Adam briefly pulled out of Deborah’s ass and repositoned her on the bed so the new slave cunt could take over licking the domina’s hairly bush. Deborah suspected that she was going to have to brush and floss to get all the pubic hair out of her teeth and mouth despite her care in pulling the free woman’s vaginal lips aprt to dive her tongue in.

As Deborah repositioned she glanced over to see the slave cunt settling her face between the domina’s thighs. The shock of recognizing Jessica was masked by Adam plunging his cock back into her ass. The bastard apparently didn’t think he needed additional lube. Her ass burned. Again.

“God I love young convict tongues. Keep on like that cunt. I am close to cuming.” Domina McGee panted as Jessica seemed to almost stick her head inside the domina’s pussy from the angle Deborah was at. The woman continued, “I thought the two would make a good matched pair. They look like sisters. If the Professor were older she could be, what's your name cunt? Nevermind, don’t stop. I am almost there.”

Suddenly, Adam McGee groaned and warm fluid invaded Deborah’s abused rectum providing some much needed lubrication. He kept humping her ass despite his cock almost immeadly deflating after cuming and slipping out. Odd that.

Jessica cried out. Deborah looked to see that the domina had pulled her daughter’s head away and was looking at her husband with murder in her eyes. She spoke with a deadly calmness, “Worm did you cum? Without permission?”

“No domina, can I cum now? Please?”

The domina turned her gaze on Deborah, who had her head down and ass up like a good slave cunt. She could see the domina out of the corner of her eye.

“Slave cunt did he cum in your ass””

“Yes domina, a couple of minutes ago.”

“And he kept humping you?”

“Yes domina.”

“Did he relube yoru ass before the second time he reamed you?”

“Not that I could tell domina.”

Domina Helena looked thoughtful, “So you failed to lube the convict slut’s ass, you came in that ass without permission, you tried to hide it from your goddess, whose own orgasm you interrupted, and worst of all, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT IT!” The last came out in a scream.

“Mistress, it's the cunt’s fault. If she hadn’t been so tight I would not have cum...”

“Silence worm. It's hardly her fault that you couldn’t follow basic instructions. Fetch the cage.”

“But Mistress!”

“Now!

Like a man walking the green mile, Deborah saw her rival go to the open piece of luggage and bring out a can shaped metal object. He turned and walked back to the bed. The domina got off the bed and, from the man’s whimpers roughly fitted the device to his now shriveled dick and balls. There was a click. Deborah hadn’t been told to move, so she didn’t. Jessica hadn’t moved either, although she seemed to be trembling a bit. Fear? Deborah wondered.

“Professor, stay where you are. Worm, I want you tonguing every drop of your nasty cum out of her asshole it can reach. You... “

“Scholar, domina ”

“Get back to what you were doing.”

Deborah felt a tongue probing her stretched ass at the same time as slurping noises were coming from beside her. She couldn't be sure but it sounded like the domina got three or four organisms off her daughter’s talented tongue. Speaking of tongues, Deborah was surprised how deep the man was getting his tongue. It felt surprisingly good. After a while it stopped.

“I have found all I can, Mistress.”

“Likely another lie. Slave cunt, stand up. What do you think?”

Deborah did as she was told and considered for a minute, “Domina I feel clean. Nothing seems to be wanting to drip out.”

“ Stop for a minute Scholar.”

The domina got up and went to the same suitcase that had the... cock cage? Deborah thought. The free woman pulled out two stap ons. One was big, seven or eight inches and perhaps two inches thick. The second was even longer, at least ten or twelve and looked to be a bit thicker. She tossed the smaller one back and surprised Deborah by handing the monster to her.

“ Suit up. Worm present your ass for fucking.”

The dispirited man assumed the position on the bed as he said, “Yes mistress.”

Deborah reached for the bottle of lube, the domina stopped her.

“He needs to receive like he gave.” The man moaned.

“Shut up worm. Scholar, over here. Knees. You're going to give the professor the blow job that you were going to give to the worm before he forfeited his reward.”

“Yes Domina.” With that, Jessica went to work. The domina smiled.

“Good technique. You must be a popular slut around here. That's enough. Professor. I want his ass reamed with vim and vigor. Fuck it till I get tired. If you slack off, then I will be assfucking you with the one you haven’t seen. The bigger one.”

“Yes domina” What else could she say?

“Get to it. Scholar, I think I have a few more orgasms for your tounge to find.”

Deborah thought the damned souls of Hell had nothing on Adam McGees howling as she pushed in.

####

Deborah was relieved that Helena McGee released her and Jessica shortly after nine pm so Deborah could go directly back to her cell along with her daughter. The last sight she saw as the room door shut was of Adam McGee on all fours, llicking his wife’s anus and his own gaped asshole in plain view. At least Helena had removed his cock cage. Jessica’s jaw and tounge were so sore she could hardly talk.

The walk to the cell block was uneventful. Deborah was pleased to note that Jessica seemed more comfortable padding around naked. Passing the slave showers, her daugher spoke her first clear words since they left room 210, “Do we have time for a quick shower?” Deborah squeezed her wrist bracelet.

“Ten after Nine, let's be quick.”

Deborah was pleased that they were done in fifteen minutes. True they didn’t wash their hair, but slucing off and giving their asses the aquacock treatment went faster than she thought possible. They checked in with the always taciturn Officer Allen at the night station.

“Bend and spread”

After checking them in he walked them to Cell C-Ninety-Five and keyed his wrist comp

“Open Door to Cell C-Niethy Five for slave lockup” As the door opened, Allan continued, “Slave cunts shall enter the cell. Slave cunts are further advised that lights out is in thirty minutes.”

As the cell door clanged shut, Blossom rose from the bed and moved towards the pair.

“ I have got to show you how to put in a commissary order for additional channels. I have been losing my mind here by myself.On the bed spreading those thighs Professor. I need a snack,”

Blossom grabbed Deborah,swinging her around to land on the king sized bed. Deborah spread her legs as the senior slave ordered. Before Blossom dove in she turned to Jessica and barked, : Knees cunt. As soon as you get me off, you can ride Professor Mommy’s face.”

Deborah couldn’t believe she was still horny after the day she'd had. The talk with Blossom and the session with the McGees had been just the thing after the awful confrontation with Rhett. Now Blossom was gently massaging her sore cunt with her tongue. Jessica in turn was slurping Blossom's twat when the disincentive sound of the cell door unlocking cut through the room. Deborah jumped at the noise. Blossom seemed to ignore it. Deborah wondered how long it would take before that sound would become background noise to her as well.

As it opened, she heard Officer Allen' s gruff voice, " Slave cunt is advised that she has fifteen minutes to lights out. "

"Thank you Dominus Allen". Martha replied as the door slammed shut.

Blossom's tongue stopped its licking and her head whipped to see Church Lady's face, which in turn went from a tired smile to a look of utter shock.

"Petunia?"

"Aunt Martha?"
These users thanked the author eroticstoryspinner for the post (total 2):
jeepsterCarl Bradford