Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Stallion – Workout Part 3 - Slave Intern

"Slavery is evil. But it can be fun-evil or evil-evil. I vote for having fun."
ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The Stallion – Workout Part 3 - Slave Intern

Post by ZeeChromosome »

Yes, Workout Part 3 is missing. This is a placeholder post. There WILL be a Workout Part 3 eventually, but I got overly enthusiastic about debauching Tamsin the busty gym bunny and I skipped ahead.

Workout 1 and 2 take place on a Monday. Workout 4 takes place on Thursday of that same week. Workout 5 and 6 take place Friday evening. Tamsin is going to end up spending the entire weekend with the Bellefleur family. There will be much debauching. I'm not sure how many chapters it will take before I'm satisfied. We shall see.

I'll circle back and fill in Workout 3 later. It will follow Gwen and Hank as they navigate the complexities of being secret lovers in the legal slavery universe wherein the female is the free person and the male is the slave. It's a male-dom world and they're doing things backwards. I wanted to explore issues arising from that. Any advice is welcome.

The entire 5-year Hank saga is mapped out, but I lack the talent, time, and discipline to write it in sequence. So I have been skipping around a bit. I hope to get all the gaps filled in eventually. I'm having a great time doing it. Thank you so much for your support and tolerating my new author shenanigans.

Zee
Last edited by ZeeChromosome on Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post (total 3):
eroticstoryspinnerjeepsterCarl Bradford

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: The Stallion – Workout Part 3 - Slave Intern

Post by jeepster »

Figured you would get to 3 eventually! And don't beat yourself up about jumping around in the story, keeps us guessing! Hahaha!

ZeeChromosome
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: The Stallion – Workout Part 3 - Slave Intern

Post by ZeeChromosome »

jeepster wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:44 am Figured you would get to 3 eventually! And don't beat yourself up about jumping around in the story, keeps us guessing! Hahaha!
Mr. Smith and Steve Burke both noticed it was missing and I decided to head the rest of you off at the pass with an explanation. Thanks for being so understanding.

I have a habit of rushing ahead to the sexy bits, sorry. Also, while editing, I tend to invent more sexy bits to add in later, so the story keeps getting longer. Since the increased length is primarily composed of these additional sexy bits, I don't expect too many complaints.

I honestly started the whole "Seduction of Tamsin" based on a single image I had of Gwen opening the shower curtain and seeing Tamsin's O-face while being impaled from behind by Hank. The rest just grew from there. Tamsin is a fun character and I'm having fun leading her on a downward spiral of debauchery. Don't worry, Hank will get another turn with her eventually.

As for Tamsin and Poonam getting enslaved, I guess you'll just have to read the story to find out.

Zee
These users thanked the author ZeeChromosome for the post:
jeepster