Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Stories by Don Marco

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
DonMarco
Commenter
Commenter

Stories by Don Marco

Post by DonMarco »

Hello,

My name is Don Marco (Don like Don Corleone, not like Donald 😉 ) I am from Germany and just started to write stories in the legalized slavery universe, where so many other great authors (Joe, Gary, Mr. Smith, Carl, Gentlemanmariner, Katamaran789, ElJefe, Hooked6, ZeeChromosome, and all the others) have worked before.

Steve was so nice and elevated me to the “Established Author” level. This is the reason why my stories have disappeared from this section of the forum. You can now find my stories here (viewforum.php?f=43)

I try to write stories that appreciate submission as a gift, even inside a cruel society that forces slavery on free people. In my stories, there is nothing wrong with being dominant or being submissive. My focus is on the motivation of the person, and I try to put some light inside what the characters feel.
Here is a short description of the work I have done so far:

Claire returns
Published in December 2021
My first writing project was in cooperation with Gary. I added some parts to a story, which he wrote.
Claire Anderson (gallery/picture.php?/475/category/32 ) is a young beautiful woman, who is living in Canada. Since a fateful trip to England, where she was graded and trained as a sex slave, she is constantly torn between freedom and slavery.
In this story, Claire was invited back to the black couple she served during her slavery adventure right after her first own encounters with female slavery.
For the visit of Angela and William Davis, she had to prepare herself with slave yoga and orgasm denial. It turned out, that Angela has deeper plans with her continuing her training as a pain slave, and converting her to become her personal possession.
Claire’s training started, and the intense preparation and training moved Claire close to giving in to her Mistress. Right at the moment, when according to Angela’s plan Claire’s personality would have been converted by her chain of manipulations, Tyrone took her with him as an exchange slave, fucked her hard, pimped her out, and gave her praise and affection, since he also wanted to win the beautiful girl for his stable of sex slaves.
Claire saw the low motivation in his behavior and asked to be brought back, even if an angry Mistress would be waiting for her with an electric hair clipper in hand.
If you want to know, how Claire could escape the red fuming evil Mistress, what role the enslavement machine played in this story, how the poor college student Stefanie was saved by Claire, and how her future is envisioned by some of the persons in this story, you might enjoy reading our story.

Part 1: viewtopic.php?t=860
Part 2: viewtopic.php?t=861
Part 3: viewtopic.php?t=862
Part 4: viewtopic.php?t=863

Claire in Danger
Published in Jan 2022
In my second project, I am still using Gary's characters, since I find them simply great. This time, I did write the story by myself, adding to an existing story setting. Gary left something like a white spot in his finale of Claire’s journey into submission. With this story, I got additional help from Carl and Mr. Smith, which took a rookie by the hand and explained the difference between an elbow and other parts of the anatomy.

Claire is serving for 1 week to an Arabic couple living in Canada, which are friends of Claire. They want her to undergo a family tradition, which is testing future potential slaves according to Arabic standards of slavery. But did they tell Claire all about this traditional ceremony?
Claire will be tested by the female head of the family, which brings a mean whip with her. To her horror, Claire learns, that if she fails the test, she will be enslaved by this cruel Mistress, which will take her to her home country and there finalize her fate as a permanent slave. Claire is tortured with a spiked corset and a "bell string", a piece of dental floss attached to her clitoris. Can she stand this horrible torture?

The evil sister plays with the string, while she has to lick Baha to an orgasm. She then is fucked by Emran with a spiky condom, smeared with some balm made out of Arabic herbs and spices.
The peak of her torture is reached when the old family whip dances on Claire's skin. Will she break? Or hold on strong? Read this story, where Claire is led to the edge of the abyss and has to decide if she wants to become a real slave or remain a free woman.

The story is finished and can be found here:
Part 1: viewtopic.php?t=884
Part 2: viewtopic.php?t=891
Part 3: viewtopic.php?t=892

Stefanie’s Revenge
Publishing date t.b.d.

At my current writing project, I want to make a promise come true: Justice must be served.

Stefanie (from “Claire returns”, a character I have created there as a side role) was tricked to participate in an enslavement game by 4 of her classmates in college. With Claire’s help, she was saved from a horrible fate, since she was simply not made for a collar.
This story will show the other side of Stefanie’s ordeal, her rescue, and the actions after this, which her father and she are seeking to overcome her shocking experience.
Vivienne (the Alpha-Girl in the group), Ann, Sandra, and Monica will learn one way or the other, that sometimes Daddy’s money cannot buy you (out of) everything.
Especially for this story, I am still open to suggestions and help. If you are a native speaker you could help me greatly with my language barrier. Any help on any level (spelling, character building, plot design) is highly welcome.

If you want to reach out to me and say hello, you can do so by the contact possibilities of this forum.

Best regards

Don Marco
These users thanked the author DonMarco for the post (total 9):
jeepsterimreadonly2mikey22Carl BradfordDarrenwhipstheslutsTauriRedSteveBurkeTheLtimerider