Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Claire in danger. Part 2/3

Good-hearted guys writing about leading obedient and reluctant girls into slavery and back (sometimes ;-) )
DonMarco
Commenter
Commenter

Claire in danger. Part 2/3

Post by DonMarco »

Hello,
Here is the second part of “Claire in danger”. Enjoy

Part 1 can be found here: viewtopic.php?t=884

What happened so far:
Claire lives for the winter as a guest with friends, the Safars in Regina/SK. This married couple from the middle east know about Claire’s history with slavery and accept her for what she is: An intelligent and beautiful woman with submissive tendencies. Things heated up significantly when Claire came home one day with a collar on her neck and the assignment from her Slave Yoga instructor to life for 1 week as a slave to the Safars. With the encouragement from Baha, Claire now has to serve Emran sexually, something which she refused to do during her time as a guest. Emran starts to overcome the loss of his former slave, and Baha is very grateful to Claire.

They both decide to offer Claire to undergo an old traditional Arabic ritual to test her capabilities to become a slave to the Safar family. However, something is odd. They seemed to hide some details of the ceremony, and up to the point, where Claire said yes, she was constantly held aroused and treated nicely. After she said yes, both friends become cold and start to mistreat her.

On the day of arrival for the female head of the family, which would execute the torturous ritual on her, Claire was kneeling naked in the hallway, guided by Baha and her riding crop to show her body at its best to an upcoming visitor.

Baha sent Claire to the showers to make herself “presentable for a visitor.” Claire obeyed with a lowered head, not knowing who the mysterious visitor would be.

Thirty minutes later she was all freshened up with her wet curls hanging cold over her breasts, playing lightly with her erect nipples. She was placed in front of the door in the kneeling position with her legs spread wide apart and her hands grasping her elbows behind her back. Baha stood there with a riding crop and corrected Claire, Baha clearly sought perfection. Something, which Claire was grateful for. If something was done to her, if someone made her do something, she wanted it done RIGHT.

The front doorbell rang, and Baha ushered a lady in her mid-50s inside the hallway. She was pulling a large suitcase on wheels behind her. Baha greeted her with respect. The lady looked Asian, rather short, but with a defined body, which clearly had muscles from physical labor and not from a gym. She looked sturdy and had an aura of someone who you should not mess with. Baha and the ladies spoke pleasantly with each other on weather, the traffic, and the upcoming gala for the charity they both were working for.

As the women conversed, the lady circled Claire several times, who kept her eyes locked on a point on the floor in front of her.

“Which level did you say?” The lady asked

“Three.” There was silence for a few seconds.

“Ohhh. I see.” She said quietly. “Do you think she will be capable of doing it?”

“We will see. Emran decided this. I trust his judgment.”

Without a further word, the lady opened her suitcase. It contained about 20 corsets of different forms, shapes, and sizes. She pulled out several of them, hold them up on Claire, and put them to the side again.

She gave one corset made out of black leather to Baha. It was in the usual length, with ornaments and hand stitching applied in fine leather art. Dragons, whips, and flames decorated the handcrafted material. It had supporting half cups for the breasts, so they would be presented up nicely, but also fully available and exposed. Something must have been done to its inside, which was shown to Baha, but at this moment only to her. Her face paled but swallowed what she had to say and nodded.

Kneeling on the floor with wide-spread legs, Claire had to put on the corset and discovered, that this was an especially devious piece of clothing. She felt a large number of knobs, spikes, and even pins on the inside. Especially the breast cups contained pins with very short, but almost spiky ends. They would most likely not penetrate her skin but would be very painful when the corset was pulled tight.

“This one is Level three. It is a fine piece of Chinese art. It has knobs and pins on all major nerve endings and Shiatsu trigger points, plus the very exquisite pins on her lower breasts, where the flesh is the softest and most sensitive. If you pull this really tight, she would most likely give up, before your first move.”

While doing these explanations, she started to pull the laces on the corset half-closed. The more she moved up, the more Claire felt what she described. The metal pieces inside the corset pressed against the various points of her unprotected body. She felt the level of discomfort rising minute by minute. When the pulling of the strings reached the level of her breasts, Claire’s eyes filled with tears from the pain, which was rising like the water level in a glass.

“Don’t worry my dear, you will get used to it, but it will be painful all the time, I can assure you”.

The Chinese lady looked up to Baha, obviously satisfied with the fit of the corset on the slave girl. She nodded and then wanted to release the laces from the Corset.

“No-No. Let her feel it. She will wear this at the ceremony. She needs to get used to it.”

The old Chinese dragon nodded and packed her bags. Claire knelt while the two ladies spoke about other things as if she were not there. The pain inflicted by the corset grew over time, and Claire’s breath started to become stronger and more defined, which inflicted more pain, which made her breath come heavier again.

She closed her eyes to try to channel this new painful sensation in regions of her brain where she could find pleasure in enduring it, but the mental drain from being sodomized in the morning and the growing level of pain made it hard for Claire.

When they were alone again, she had to rise (that hurt like hell, since her muscles clenched, moved, and pressed her soft flesh against all the knobs and pins) and continue her daily duties (moving around in it was even worse). Over time, the pain became a little bit numb, but Claire walked around until late afternoon in constant pain and tried to keep the irritated skin of her breasts away from the pins as much as possible.

When Baha removed the corset before Emran returned home, she sank to her knees crying and thanked Baha, promising to do anything if she would keep the corset away from her.
But instead of her usual, polite personality, Baha was cold as ice to her:

“Claire, you said yes to this. And you asked for the highest intensity. Now live with it! Fairuz will arrive soon. Don’t dare beg for mercy when she is here!”

Claire was sent again to freshen up, and again she was placed in the entrance hall kneeling on the floor. Her skin had several red zones, where the corset has left its traces. Baha became more and more nervous, the more the estimated time of arrival for Fairuz came. At some point, she grabbed a fistful of Claire’s hair and made her look in the eye. To Claire’s surprise, she saw warmth and also a little bit of fear in her eyes. Claire tried to smile at her nervously.

“Claire, you must have no idea what is coming. I am not allowed to tell you anything. Instead, I must be cruel and harsh. Soon you will see why. Just please understand: This is much more than just a family ritual. For us, our social status in the Arab community and therefore also Emran’s success in business is on the line with this thing. No white girl has ever received this offer. Just try not to make us look bad. Promise me?”

Claire was surprised by this outburst of stress from Baha. And it only added to her fear of the upcoming ceremony But at the same time, she knew that she would do her utmost to make them proud of her.

Fairuz

The fear rose to another level when Claire noticed Fairuz standing inside the door. Her entire appearance screamed dominance and a total lack of empathy. Claire first saw her shoes (4-inch heels, black, with an ankle strap), the ankle of her feet(slim), and the lower part of her legs (athletic, in black silk stockings).

Baha greeted her in a friendly manner, and for several minutes, Claire was again treated like a piece of furniture that was simply kneeling on the floor taking up space. After quite some time, Fairuz took note of her.

“So, this is the white cunt Emran wants to offer a place in our family? You do know how poorly those girls usually perform when things get even a little bit rough? If it would be my call, we would not let these spoiled white cunts inside our family. They are simply not worth the trouble at all….”

“Emran is a wise man and the head of this house. We will bend to his well, I am sure”

Baha said with some tension in her voice. She did not accept that Fairuz disapproved so openly of Emran's decision to offer Claire the test. But at the same time, she was careful not to become too upset with Fairuz.

“Sure. We will test this bitch, and then we will see. But I am sure she will break even before half the ceremony is over. And then we know what will happen.”

Baha smiled nervously and said: “Sure, Let’s see what happens tomorrow.”

They moved Claire into the living room (Fairuz simply grabbed her hair and made her crawl) and placed her on the cocktail table with widespread legs. She pulled a mean-looking braided single tail whip out of her bag, next to a strange-looking brush that looked like one that an artist would use to paint a picture.

She held the whip in front of Claire and made her kiss it several times. She had to worship the salty leather with her tongue by licking it. “This has been in the possession of my family for more than 2 generations. The first-born and eldest direct female of our family holds this whip as a status symbol but also yields it in the ceremony. You will get acquainted with this member of our family very well tomorrow.”

When she was done threatening Claire with the whip, she took the brush and played with Claire’s clit with it. “You might not understand today what I am doing, but believe me: My focus is not on your pleasure.” While she was saying this, she had a mean grin on her face.

She teased Claire’s clit for several minutes, surprisingly softly, while at the same time holding her lips and her hood off her clit out of the way, so that the brush had unhindered access to the fully swollen nub of the poor slave girl from Yorktown.

“Yes!” The triumph in her voice was quite obvious. “This clit is very well shaped and tomorrow, we can execute the ceremony in the right way, as it was always intended to be.” Claire slowly became a bundle of nerves. What did they plan on for her clit for tomorrow? How should she endure the corset, the whip, and whatever they had planned for her clit? And all the other things, which they might have planned for her?

She tried to show no fear, but her hands started to shake when she had to get up from the couch table to serve dinner, and after cleaning the kitchen, had to massage the feet of Mistress Fairuz.

“Tomorrow, you will break. And then I will take you with me. Because then you can no longer stay with Emran and Baha. And then, white bitch, your posh life playing slave girl whenever you like it is over! Then, I will turn you into a real slave!”

Claire shivered inside, frightened by the threats issued by the cruel Arabic woman. As her assaults went on (that she will ensure the ceremony will be recorded by video, and that the scene when she will break would be shown on the next few family gatherings of the Safar family, that no white girl has ever endured the ceremony, and that she was made to be a real slave and that it was a shame that Emran did not enslave her already), she made Claire lick her feet. One by one she had to suck her toes, treat each one like a little penis, and also clean the space between the toes with her tongue.

Finally, Fairuz clapped her hands, and Baha led the slave to the kennel again. When she locked the door, she looked at Claire, as if she wanted to say something, but then went away and shut the basement door. Claire was alone in the dark again, with her thoughts, fears, and her sexual excitement for tomorrow.

The night was full of weird dreams. Waking up in fear, laying in the dark on the thin mattress curled up like a ball. Wanting someone to comfort her. Why are the Safars all of a sudden so cold to her? Why did she agree to the ceremony at all? And what would be done to her? The whip looked terrifying. But what was the thing with her clit? And what would Fairuz do to her? Why was Fairuz so sure Claire would break? For her entire life, Claire had been an over-achiever. She mastered high school with honors, had successes in her riding contests, and always exerted herself if an authoritative figure wanted something from her. One thing her father has taught her was: “If you do something, do it right!” This was something which she planned to do. She would pull together all of her inner strength and willpower to overcome this upcoming torture Fairuz was threatening her with. With that thought, she drifted away in a restless sleep again.

She woke up and felt as if it was about time to be picked up. She sat on the floor, waiting for the door to open. When the lock was released, she quickly knelt in front of the kennel door with her legs widespread, her hands locked behind her head, and her head bowed downwards.

Fairuz came with a leash and a riding crop in hand. She wore black trousers, which were cut like a gown made out of semi-see-through material. Her feet rested in elegant 3-inch heels with a spiky shape. Her white blouse was also semi-see-through and had a large V-shaped cleft and back, which ended in front on her belly button. Her breasts were fully covered, but her décolleté was set nicely in the picture. A golden necklace with a half-moon was dancing between the valley of her breasts. She was a vision of elegance and authority. But the mean look on her face and the tools in her hands to subdue Claire added a cruel and sadistic tone.

Fairuz slapped Claire’s nipples with the riding crop four times each for no reason at all and smiled happily as Claire flinched her face in pain.

“Good morning, white slave girl. I came to show you today how weak you are. Are you ready for the ceremony?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Claire answered with a low voice.

Fairuz locked some old steel wrist- and ankle-cuffs onto Claire. Then she squatted next to Claire.

“Do not take this personally. But you know, little Claire, it is simply a fact, that you young white girls are too soft. And if they are not exposed to “real slavery” like you, and only with kindness like Emran does, and never learn to properly obey, they will not pass this. Then it is a good thing that I take you away from here, and show you real slavery. The kind of slavery where you have fear for your superiors. But also, where you crave the touch of them since they will lead you to brainwashing pleasure in the cruelest way.”

Fairuz kissed Claire on the cheek, rose, and clipped a leash on her collar.

She brought her upstairs where Baha, as well as Fairuz, put the black corset on her. They pulled the strings tight so that Claire could only breath shallowly. The pins under her breasts started to work on her soft flesh, and the pins inside pressed on the nerve endings on her body.

“We will start the old Arabic rite now. If you want to end if, because you want to give up, you must say “yastaslim”. This will immediately end all your pain, but it will also mean your failure in the ceremony. Then I will take you to my home, and make you my slave, even if you will not like it. After 30 days of harsh training, I will decide, if I keep you or sell you off the block. If I keep you, you will earn your stay in the brothel in town. For some days of a week, I will take you there, and on the day of your arrival, you will see the sun for the last time for your entire time in the brothel. You will be chained to a bed frame in a basement, where dozens of men rape you day in and day out. And I will find other ways to gain from your body and servitude. You will be a real slave. Do you understand?"

The thought of this cruel fate did send shivers of cold fear down on Claire’s spine. But also, it created a forbidden excitement. What would it be like, to have a beautiful but highly cruel Mistress who would simply break her and then abuse her in horrible ways, such as a slave brothel somewhere in Arabia? Claire pushed this thought out of her head. She was here to make the Safars proud, and she would not surrender. That was at least her plan.

“Yes, Mistress.”

She got laid on the cocktail table on her back, and Emran and Baha held her legs up and apart. They attached her wrist shackles to her collar so that Claire could not protect her body with her hands.

Fairuz brought the soft brush and worked the slave girl’s inner lips and her clitoris. Claire moaned in desire as she felt her love tunnel moistening and her clitoris slipped out from its protective hood.

The devious woman produced a little glass rod, which was open to the front, like a viol. At the end of the rod, a rubber tube, a hand pump looking like a little black pistol, and a valve were attached. She put the glass cylinder over Claire’s unprotected love button and started to use the hand pump. A vacuum created by the pump was pulling softly on Claire’s already erected clit.

"This clit pump makes your clitoris larger and also more sensitive. One push is fun" she said and gave the pistol pump another squeeze.

"Two is exciting, and you feel like a true woman all the way from your pussy to your brain" she mocked the poor defenseless girl.

"But three...." as she pushed the handle again, Claire moaned out in agony as her most sensitive part of her vagina was pulled painfully outwards and forward, "Three is painful. Do you feel pain, slave?"

"Yes, Mistresssssssss" Claire moaned with clenched teeth.

Fairuz keep the pump in place and left Claire in her feelings.

"The longer we leave it like this, the more the stretching of your little button becomes permanent. Right now, I am only allowed to use this, to do the next step, and to make your clit large enough. But as soon as you break--and you will break, believe me--As soon as you break, I will do this daily on you. You will become highly sensitive there. You will be horny and hump every man that you can get a hold of. This will be fun, I can promise you. Fun unfortunately only for me, as your pleasure or pain does not matter". She fake-smiled at Claire as she released the pump, which brought another scream from Claire, as her flesh was released from the invisible grip of the missing air.

Fairuz then took dental floss and tied a small loop with a special knot. It looked like a tiny lasso which she slid around the fully swollen clit of Claire using two tweezers. This dental floss now led around the base of her clit. She pulled the knot close softly and let the ends of the floss hang loose.

“This is what the ceremony calls the “bell’s string.” Whenever you pull it, the girl will make a nice sound. Here, try it!”. And while speaking, she softly pulled the ends of the dental floss between her thumb and index finger. Claire’s clitoris was pulled softly away from her body, the knot tightening, trapping the blood inside the clit a little bit like a cock ring. A moan of agony rose from her throat, triggered by the new sensation on her love knob.

“Unfortunately, the ceremony does not foresee that I will pull too hard. But to keep the tradition, it has to be there and the future slave must be convinced (saying this, she used the floss again, this time tugging it softly 3 times) that the family head is clearly the authority in the future life of the slave. Are there any doubts about this?” And she played with the floss again, this time holding the strings under soft, but constant pull. Claire moaned audibly.

“I asked you a question, slave! Answer me!”

Claire’s felt that her brain was totally focused on the pulsating sensation from her womanhood. But she heard the cruel and sadistic woman, and she knew, that she would not stop if she did not answer her.

“AHHHHHHHHHH N AhhhhhH……NO AHHHHHHHH Mistress” Claire hissed.

“That is good. And now, as the tradition foresees, you will lick Baha to a nice orgasm, while I play a little bit with the bell string.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Autsch. That must hurt badly. Can you imagine resisting an experienced tormentor, which has the dental floss in hand which is tied to the most sensitive part of your anatomy? And can you imagine the level of stress you are under since your life as a free citizen is on the line? And you would not only be enslaved, but owned by a cruel sadist, which does not show any form of affection to you?

And can you also envision the temptation that this fate is for Claire? Real slavery. The real thing. With no way back.

If this is the start of the ceremony, what else will come? How can she hold strong under this pressure? Will she break, and the Safars then buy her from Fairuz? Or will the Safars sacrifice their social position in the Arab community to save Claire? Is this legal at all in Canada? Does her father save her?

The final part 3 will bring all the answers.
Last edited by DonMarco on Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author DonMarco for the post (total 4):
Cwelst72jean.amelotCitizen1069TauriRed

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Claire in danger. Part 2/3

Post by lovethissite »

I am really enjoying this story and can't wait for the final chapter. My question is not if Claire will break but when. I hope when she does she beside becoming a brothel slave she will be completely shorn of her hair as was promised in earlier chapters that should finishing breaking her and making her a non entity to be used and abused forever. Keep up this fantasy.