Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The selective service slave part 5A

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The selective service slave part 5A

Post by mikey22 »

“ Take off my clothes?…Fuck! “
Mom says to herself. With a reluctant sigh.
That was something she didn’t want to hear.
She glanced over at the transparent glass. That overlooks the cubicle farm of state employees. And realized that as she’d sat there a moment before removing her sexy high heeled boots. She’d attracted the attention of a handful of employees. That looked on with interest.

I’m kind of wondering myself. If these employees ever get any real work done? This type of distraction might explain why government always works at a snails pace.
I’m thinking seriously about applying for a job there myself. Cause it’s got to be very entertaining.
These people get to see people from all walks of life. As they face the humiliating process of becoming a slave. Nobody is exempt from being enslaved.

They've seen out right brawls break out in that room. Nothing like seeing the freak show that walks in. From the courtrooms. Especially after Halloween. In monstrous costumes. Some punks may be dressed in leather with Mohawks. Some with pink and green hair. All fired up ready to fight. Only to be tased to the ground and forcefully stripped.
Then some gothic bitch may be with them. She’ll usually look anemic. Dressed in all black and even had her teeth ground down to look like vampire fangs. She likes to suck blood. But she’s definitely gonna be sucking a lot of something else real soon.

Depending on what the quota of the day calls for. They’ve seen Mrs. Lee Ann. Completely transform some unemployed jock. Who thinks he’s Gods gift to woman. Thinking he’s gonna self indenture for a bull position. And just live off pussy for a couple of years. After whipping and pegging his ass. She’ll transform him into a little sissy bitch. Just to tag him with that rainbow tag. And ship his ass off to gay slave land.

But nothing is more gratifying than seeing some executive bitch walk through those glass doors. All high and mighty with her power and wealth. Only to have it all stripped away. Her assets all taken which fill the confers of the agriculture office. While her fine clothes fill the dumpster out back. And she’s in a poodle cage. On her way to the auction block. Possibly overseas bound.

Mom stands there with her sweaty hosed feet on the cool tiled floor. As she slowly gets undressed. Her nipples harden. And her pussy moistened. As she parted with her blouse, then skirt.
She turned her back towards the growing crowd through the glass. As she slipped her pantyhose down. Leaving her black satan panties on. While she sits back in the chair, to peel off those stinky sweaty hose. Revealing her porcelain white legs and feet.

Mrs. Lee Ann can’t help but notice how comfortable mom is as she strips. Most women are crying and begging. And putting on a scene. Moms calm, cool. Maybe even to cool.

A tell tell sign you got a slave on your hands is how comfortable they are naked in front of complete strangers. Unless one is a outright show off. Like a trained stripper who thrives on the attention and tips she gets from her audience.
Studies and statistics prove that those are few and far between. When taking in the population of the millions of average people. Who don’t get into that kind of lifestyle.

There again Mrs. Lee Ann may have a runaway slave on her hands.

Mom watched as Lee Ann took her pantyhose from her hand and laid them onto the table with the rest of her clothing.

“ At least she’s not throwing them into the trash. “
Mom said to herself.
At least that had to be an encouraging sign.

Mom stands back up. Just in her sexy black sheer see through bra. With her thick nipples poking through. And her shiny black satin full backed panties.

“ Wow! I wasn’t expecting a woman like you to be in such sexy undies? Take them off! “

Mom complies without saying a word.
Bra first of course. She glanced over looking past Misty, at the crowd looking on. She fights back the urge to smile.

Yeah moms liking this attention.
She’s getting more turned on by the second. Her big DD’s spring free and fall. And jiggle about as she hands her bra over.

Though under careful inspection. The fine scars on her back. That time has faded. Can still be seen.
Moms just hoping the makeup she carefully blended on that hideous brand on her ass. Is still intact.

Otherwise that brand will lead right back to her wanted poster. And she’ll for sure be in a poodle cage right beside Misty.
She carefully pulls the waistband of her panties from the back. Hoping they don’t streak or wipe the makeup away.

She lowers and steps out of them. Then tossed them over where her clothes were laying.

Mrs. Lee Ann picked the panties up with just her fingers. As if she’s weighing them.

“ There a little wet in the crotch?…Ain’t they? “

Like I said before. Moms slave hot. But she hopes she’s not.

Lee Ann drops the panties and turns to face mom head on.

Out of instinct knowing her naked body is being inspected. She puts her hands behind her head interlocking her fingers together. And spreads her feet shoulder length apart.

Doing it without being told.
Then realized she made a mistake.

“ Shit! I probably just told on myself! “
Mom says to herself.

But Mrs. Lee Ann was looking more at moms bald kitty. And didn’t realize how quickly mom got into position.

“ Brazilian wax?…Mrs. Jones I’ve got to say I’m impressed with you! I rarely see a woman come in here with a cunt that clean! “

Mom can’t help but smile proudly.

Yep moms whole naked body is on display. And she’s liking it.

“ Mom does that to impress her 19 year old boyfriend. “
Misty said informing Mrs Lee Ann.
She still ain’t realized the 19 year old boyfriend is me.

“ Really? I am impressed now. You need to hang on to him! I can’t seem to get any man to look at me.

Like I said before. Mrs. Lee Ann is not a pretty woman. And I believe she knows it.

“ Poor thing! Lol! “

Mrs. Lee Ann reached between moms legs. And gave that fat bald pussy a firm squeeze.
She then slipped her fingers inside her. You could hear her juices squish as she fingers her.

“ That’s a mighty wet cunt you got! You juice up mighty good for a free woman! I can tell you like a man with a big cock to? “

Most women would be insulted by somebody referring to them as being loose. But mom loves the feeling she gets from a well endowed man. That can give her walls a good stretch. When she’s being fucked.

Mom just nods agreeing with Mrs. Lee Ann’s comment.
Going in slave mode. She knows the less she says the better off she’ll be. Ain’t nothing worse than getting your ass whipped for something as stupid as running your mouth. Unless you want a cum soaked ball gag crammed in your mouth. Or having that devox spray down your throat. You best keep your mouth shut. Mom knows well slaves are meant to be seen and not heard.

Mrs. Lee Ann pulls her fingers from moms juicy wet cunt.

Moms heart raced as she saw her sniffing and even licking her fingers. Knowing her slave stink was there. Fearing that any second she’d be called out for it.

And surprisingly she wasn’t.

Mrs. Lee Ann walks behind mom. Inspecting her scarred back.

“ Somebody’s been whipping your ass? “

“ My daddy used to whip my ass. “

“ Yeah? The Cat O Nine tails leaves a unique mark. Where it tears the flesh away from your body.
You must have been a real bad girl? “

“ I was a very bad girl. “

“ And your daddy corrected you? Didn’t he? “

“ He did. “

“ My daddy used to whip my ass to. That was the best thing that ever happened to me. I got a scarred up back to. “

Yeah apparently Mrs. Lee Ann had spent a little time in the collar herself. She to may have come from a breeding farm like mom.

She comes back to the front of mom.

“ You know what’s wrong with young people today? “

“ No?..What? “

Mrs. Lee Ann points to Misty.

“ Girls and boys alike her age. Come in here every day. That ain’t never had there ass whipped. “

“ I’ve been whipping her ass her entire life. “

“ You a good momma. Spare the rod you spoil the child. “

“ That’s right. “
Mom says agreeing with her.

Mom and Lee Ann both just loath the young people. Especially later when those milianialls come to age. And the snow flakes that followed. All of them crying and bitching all the time. Cause they don’t get there way. Thinking the world owes them free lattes and I phones. And everything else there to God damn lazy to work for.
What a disappointment they are to say the least. And it all could have been corrected if there mommas and daddy’s would have just whipped there ass’s.

“ You know Mrs. Jones? I guarantee your daddy is smiling down on you right now from heaven. So proud of what an outstanding woman you’ve become. “

“ I hope so. “

“ I got one more thing to do. “

Mrs. Lee Ann said as she picks up this wand looking electronic device. Like they might use at the airport or the courthouse. Looks like a metal detector.

“ What this thing supposed to do is detect bar codes inside one’s body. “
She explained as she ran it over moms entire naked body. It never beeped a single time.

She then held it under moms pussy for 30 seconds. It beeped one time. Letting her know it was finished doing its scan.

Mrs. Lee Ann looks down at the digital reading.

“ You know Mrs. Jones your only two degrees shy of being slave hot? “

“ Really? “
Mom says in a surprised voice.

“ You ever thought about being a slave?”

“ No I can’t say that I ever have. “

“ You should think about it. You’d make a good one. Get dressed. “

Mom starts putting on her clothes.
The audience she had from the other side of the glass. Watched all with dropped jaws. No one was ever seen putting clothes on.

Mrs. Lee Ann was in no hurry to get to Misty. She was enjoying talking to mom. While she got herself dressed.

“ You remember when SlaveCo had an office in Whoisville? “

“ No I didn’t know they had an office there. “

“ It was in the same exact building that your real estate office is in. I was a bookkeeper there. Back in the late 50’s and early 60’s. I thought that might have been where I recognized you from. “

Once dressed Mrs. Lee Ann reached for moms hand again.

“ Mrs. Jones it was a real pleasure meeting and examining you today. “

They shake hands again.

“ And for you being such a good sport. I got something for you. “

Mrs. Lee Ann goes across the room to her desk. And gets mom a gift certificate for dinner for 2 at the Western Sizzler steak house.

“ Oh thank you so much. Me and my 19 year old boyfriend. Will make good use of this. “

“ You gonna stick around to see your daughter off? “
Mrs Lee Ann asks.

They both turn to look at Misty.
Misty’s face was beet red. She breaks out in a cold sweat as she trembled nervously in her high heels.

“ Oh I wouldn’t miss this for the world! “
Mom says with a big smile. As she looks at her daughter.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 6):
Carl BradfordDonMarcojeepsterjean.amelotFreight_Trainreddbunnz

reddbunnz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: The selective service slave part 5A

Post by reddbunnz »

What a shame. Mother and daughter enslaved together would be a nice story. 8-)
These users thanked the author reddbunnz for the post:
mikey22