Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Girl in the Window, Pt. 03

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The Girl in the Window, Pt. 03

Post by Carl Bradford »

(Our story, COURTESY OF JOE DOE: Natalie is a rich, beautiful, and slightly spoiled/self-absorbed young resident of New York City. After she day-dreamed about being sold as a pleasure slave, she asked her husband Brad, a former slave wrangler from Texas, how much money she would bring if auctioned as a slave at the Big D Slave Market. Brad used his knowledge of slave psychology to tease his wife, offering to put her up for an “Any Chance Auction” to see what price she would bring; under these rules, the current owner must seriously consider the final bid for his property, but may decide not to sell. To add to the thrill, he threatened to have his mother, who considered Natalie a skank who trapped her darling boy, witness her degradation.)

(Constantly teasing his wife, Brad got her to go through with her fantasy, giving him power of attorney over her body as well as willing her possessions to him. In the parking lot of the Big D, Natalie had to strip naked and undergo the admiration and fondling of Wesley, an 18-year-old guy visiting the market for the first time, as Brad led his bound slave on a leash towards the main entrance.)

(Natalie’s perspective)

Seeing I was close to orgasm, Brad jerked me away from Wesley and paraded me into the front door of the Big D. It was early Sunday morning, so it wasn’t crowded, but approaching the counter I saw that I had bigger problems.

SHE was standing by the front counter, waiting expectantly, dressed in stylish cream-colored pants and a gray sweater, with calf high black riding boots.

“Hey Mom!” Brad said, making a quick beeline to his beloved mother as I stumbled naked behind him. The shock on my poor feet, moving from hot asphalt to freezing concrete, felt like a thousand little knives, but that didn’t matter to my “owner.” Mommy was waiting!

Brad and his mother kissed on the lips, and she tussled her son’s hair. “I like your cologne!” Agatha said. “Looking for a new wife already, or did you just want to impress your next slave girl.”

Brad chuckled at what I hoped was a joke as he handed Agatha my leash, the whip, and my shock control. “I’ll get her checked in. My buddies will give her a fast run through, so we won’t have to wait long.”

“I hope so,” Agatha replied. “I promised Lois I’d go riding with her this afternoon, at The Spinning Wheel ranch, so the sooner we can get her filthy snatch sold, the better.”

Brad walked into the counter to “get her into inventory”, as he so delicately put it, leaving me in the clutches of his thin, wasp like mother. Agatha was tall, thin, and very beautiful, with shoulder length, curly blonde hair, and looked much younger than 45. She was smirking at me, as if she was highly amused, but her eyes burned fire.

“Natalie, how wonderful to see you!” she said, jiggling my leash. Again, stupidly, I jerked against my cuffs, wishing I could cover my nakedness.

Agatha took her time, relishing her power as she slowly looked me over, starting at my bare feet, my toes digging into the cement, and up to my trembling body, pausing to get a good look at my breasts and crotch.

Finishing her appraisal, Agatha smiled like the cat playing with a mouse. “You know, normally, you’re SO overdressed, but today, your wardrobe is perfect for the occasion.”

Agatha shocked me by reaching between my legs to cop a nice long feel. I gasped as my mother-in-law massaged my wet pussy. “My, you’re soaking! You’re a disgusting little bitch, but now, at least, I understand what Brad saw in you. But like I told him, you don’t marry slave pussy. You fuck it, and you sell it.”

Agatha smiled as she jerked my leash forward. “Let’s get you warmed up, shall we? The buyers are waiting!” She didn’t uncuff my wrists, and she made me back into the yellow bollard and lift my hind leg “like a dog—a female dog.” It was an awkward position, which forced me to put my nose against the sand that had been scattered on the floor. The coarse, brown sand smelt of urine, sweat, and fear, but mostly, it reeked of the odor of female excitement.

Agatha moved so close that the tips of her black riding boots were nearly touching my nose. They were so polished I could see my reflection in them, and they seemed to positively gleam under the Big D’s industrial lighting.

Agatha’s voice was mocking maternal. “Feel that little bump on the pole? That’s the camera. I want you to keep your pussy sliding up and down over the camera, so we can all see the sweet, pink, juicy meat we’re going to be putting on the block in a few minutes.”

Above me, I heard Wesley’s teenaged voice. “Gosh, is that her pussy up on the screen, Dad? It looks huge! Like a football game.”

“Sure is, Son,” Doug replied. “And I’d sure like to score a goal, ha-ha-ha!”

I was conscious of the crowd forming around me to watch, but with my nose smelling the dirty sand and my eyes locked on the Agatha’s shiny boots, the only thing that mattered was her voice, and the spasms of pleasure rocking my twat.

“That’s it!” she said, encouraging me. “Now let’s go a little faster,” Agatha said, punctuating her command by clicking her tongue twice and tapping my bouncing bottom with the whip, like I was a horse. Driving her point home, Agatha said. “That’s a good little pony. Too bad I can’t take you to my friend Lois’s ranch. Then I could really put the whip on that big ass of yours and see what you could do. She’s supposed to meet me here. Who knows? Maybe she’ll buy you. There’s no accounting for taste. Still, Lois has a good eye for such things. You were never much of a daughter-in-law, but you might make a fine pony.”

The suggestion terrified me, as I pictured myself hooked up to a cart with Agatha and one her bitchy friends cracking the whip! Gasping for oxygen, I nonetheless quickened my pace. In truth, her cool voice, soft and maternal but also commanding and threatening, got to me. The sheer perversity of being made to hump the pole like a dog, with Agatha smiling down at me, spurred me to new heights.

“That’s it, Natalie,” she cooed. “Polish that pole. Show mommy what a little skank you are, so I can enjoy it all the more when I see you squatting on the block.”

That did it! With my pussy spread wide and covering the lens, it was impossible to hide what came next.

“Geez, Dad, what’s happening?” Wesley said. “Her pussy looks like it’s trying to eat the camera!”

“It’s called a slave-gasm, Son. The little bitch can’t control herself. That’s why she’s a-collared and trussed up like a hog. She’d be humping yer’ leg, if she had half the chance.”

“Doesn’t sound so bad to me,” Wesley replied.

I was ready to cum again, but my ecstasy of debased sex came to an abrupt end as Brad returned and Agatha roughly yanked me to my feet like a disobedient dog.

“Are they going to put a SIN number on her out here?” Agatha asked, as she led me to the counter. “I’d like to watch.”

“No, I asked for a fast run through, so they’re going to do it in back. They’re going to get her on the block in 15 minutes.”

Agatha looked disappointed. “No time in the slave pens? We might get more money for her if the buyers get to feel the merchandise.”

Agatha reached between my legs, and again I had the perverse sensation of my mother-in-law slipping her fingers into my soaking wet sex. “See how wet she is? The little bitch is humping my hand!”

“Yeah, I’ve seen it all, and then some,” Brad said laconically. “That’s why I’m thinking you might be right, mom, and it might be time for a change.”

“It’s not enslavement,” Agatha said, pulling Brad against her in that creepy way of hers that always made me shudder. “It’s a free divorce. She wants it, too. Did you see how she was humping that pole?”

“I saw. It was pretty disgusting. You were right, mom. The Big D is where she belongs.”
Agatha pressed herself tighter against Brad, tousling his hair, then kissing him on the lips. “Mommy’s always right, sweetie. Now that she’s out of the way, we’ll be able to spend more time together.”

“Let’s get started,” Brad said. Brad yanked my leash roughly, leaning me across the counter so the bored, gum chewing female clerk could scan the chip in my collar into inventory with a loud BEEP.

“That’s it, “ Agatha said, clearly delighted at the sound. “She’s inventory!”

“Yeah, well, she’s not my problem, that’s for damn sure,” Brad said. “Not anymore. Come on, let’s go to Broadway. I want to get you a good seat for the auction.”

“Aren’t you precious,” she said, stroking his face.

I watched as my husband and his mother walked away, their arms around each other’s waists, Agatha resting her head on his shoulder. Agatha’s relationship with Brad had always creeped me out, although he said I was imagining things. Seeing me not as a daughter-in-law, but as the slut who stole her precious son, my enslavement and sale would be the best present a son had ever given his mom.

The next few minutes all happened in a blur, so I couldn’t really distinguish between my fantasies, my dreams, and reality. The hulking Black wrangler handled me, all right, but he seemed to just be doing his job, not enjoying pawing the high-class pussy under his control. A chip inserted in my chest, a California-shaped blue plastic tag stapled painfully through my ear, a slave ID number tattooed inside my lower lip, ordering me through three really humiliating, revealing positions while he photographed me, and then—finally, some sign that he thought I was sexy; he made me kneel under the computer table and suck him off! I was so revved up with the fantasy of being a slave girl that I enjoyed the whole thing—and I do mean the WHOLE thing; he had a really nice dick, and both it and his cum tasted fantastic. Or maybe I just convinced myself of that.

I had always pictured my enslavement as a long, STORY OF O like bondage ritual. My enslavement was less ritual than PROCESS, and the rapid, indifferent handling I received really made me feel like a piece of meat. The man tattooing my lip asked if I was “Brad’s tail,” the first sign than anyone knew me, but the other wrangler didn’t know.

“I don’t know who the fuck she was, and I don’t care. I just know I need to get her into the Broadway chute in six minutes, or the fucking computer program that bitchy Harvard consultant put in is going to demerit my ass. So, hurry up and get her tatted, okay?”

“We should just brand it on her ass, if they want it that fast,” he replied, causing me to clench my cheeks in panic. I was pretty sure that Brad was just teasing, and he wasn’t going to let that dweeb loser Wesley decide if my ass was going to get branded. But the thought that my fate was in his scrawny, 18th birthday boy hands only added to my humiliation.

The car wash pressure shower and delousing were truly awful, but at least they finally uncuffed me. I lost count of how many hands touched my body. There must have been something wrong with those merchants—they only graded me Prime Minus, but heck, Prime is Prime, right?

I was glad Agatha wasn’t there to watch me squat over the grate and pee. I did it, somehow, because I didn’t want to give the bitch the satisfaction of watching me soil myself on the block.

I’d barely recovered wits when “my” wrangler, feeling me up and praising what a “juicy little whore” I was, stuffed me into the tunnel leading to the block. It was dark, and there were at least a dozen other girls pressed against each other. “When you see the light, it’s showtime!” were the only words of wisdom my wrangler had time for as I disappeared into the darkness.

The chute stank of sweat and pee and female arousal. Every two minutes or so I could see light ahead of me as the next girl was led to her doom. The speed of the disposal process alarmed me. Certainly they couldn’t sell a girl that fast! I recalled the tale of a famous English hangman who could dispatch a prisoner in 12 seconds from the time they entered the room.

Pushing those thoughts from my mind, I refocused on my sale. Brad had warned me that it had to be realistic, but his performance with Agatha had truly unnerved me. There had been no mention of the revocation of the “Any Chance?” auction since we had left New York, and Agatha had kept me busy on the pole while I had been checked in.

Had he even remembered to choose the “Any Chance?” auction? Had Agatha, the mother-in-law demon from hell, talked him out of it? Or would she cuddle and baby him, in that way that made me barf, until it was too late to save me? Slave girls have questions, but only masters have answers.

No, no. Brad wasn’t going to sell me. It was all a game. My game. It had all been my idea, right? Brad was playing it for real, like he promised, but it was just that: play.

The light in front of me was brighter, and as I rounded the final corner, I was surprised to see that I was next in the chute. Whatever had happened, or whatever was going to happen, I had to focus on my block performance, and get the best price possible. If Brad revoked the auction, a high price would give me bragging rights with whomever I chose to tell. If he didn’t, and my sale went through, at least I wouldn’t end up in some cheap hellhole. The slave girl adage, “If you have to be collared, make it a golden one” appealed to my greedy, rich girl heart, even as it reminded me of the cheap iron around my own throat.

I felt a sharp slap across my ass, but I was so buzzed in adrenaline that I hardly reacted, just trotted out onto the Broadway auction block and begged, as loudly as I could, “Please, Masters, shove your enormous dicks up all three of my holes!”

The auctioneer kept ordering me into lewd positions. Muscle memory took over, as I displayed every inch of my naked body to the blur of faces in front of me.

“Come on, gents! This is genuine New-Yawwwk pussy, fresh from her condo on Central Park. Let’s show Miss Blue Tag some gen-you-wine Texas hospitality!”

He cracked the whip uncomfortably close to my ass. I whimpered in fear as I heard Agatha’s high pitched laugh echo through the room.

“That’s it, girl, show ’em the pink. Give it a good rub! What will ya’ give me for some wet, hot, pink pastrami, fresh from the deli!”

Thrusting my pussy forward, I rubbed myself hard and fast, showing my randiness to the world as I pushed myself to orgasm.

“Look at that juicy meat, all pink and sloppy. Soak up them’ juices with a bagel, and ya’ got yerself a real New York pussy sandwich!”

I turned, putting my weight on my hand and spreading my legs so they could see between my cheeks.

“Check out that subway tunnel, folks? Git’ out yer’ wallets, so you can give ‘er a ride!”

I looked over my shoulder, flashing the idiotic bimbo smile that Master Mark had taught me, grinning as if I didn’t understand what was being done to me. But I DID understand. My fancy degree, money, and life of privilege had all been stripped from me. I was nothing but hot, wet slave pussy being sold off the block. And hot I was—I had enjoyed the fantasy of being sold at auction, but the reality was even more arousing.

Looking over my shoulder, I melted inside as I saw that Brad had indeed gotten Mommy a good seat. They were in the second row, on the aisle. Brad was grinning at me with a thumbs-up sign, sitting next to his mother who looked like the cat who had stolen the crème, grinning evilly at me.

I hope he told her that I had humiliated myself like this just to please her. That would let me have a little dignity, even if she was too smart to believe him. Agatha knew a Pleasure Slut when she felt one.

Agatha was sitting next to a tall redhead, who looked like she was dressed for a day on the ranch. She was looking at me critically, examining the merchandise.

“$30? That ayn’t enough to buy a ride in that fancy sports car she rode in here this morning. Put a crowbar in yer’ wallets and give me $35!”

The redhead raised her finger, and the bidding progressed.

Right next to Brad was Creepy Karl, almost drooling while he stared at my crotch and boobs. I can’t believe that Brad had invited him! He wasn’t bidding, though, just watching.

They all looked so comfortable sitting together, four peas in a pod, relaxed and pleased with themselves, as I debased myself for their viewing pleasure. Their presence was unspeakably humiliating, but I decided to use my little fan club to spur me on.

The voice in my head told me what to do. “Real slave girls have to display themselves to anyone, even if they knew them when they were a person,” I told myself.

“Show ‘em what they want to see, Natalie. It’s all part of the game.”

I rolled in the sand to assume the next pose, squatting, knees spread, pussy wide. The coarse sand clung to me, especially my damp pussy, and I could feel it in my hair and on my body. I was a filthy mess, judging from the satisfied smile on Agatha’s face. Yes, she was seeing EXACTLY what she wanted to see.

“Give me 70! Do I hear 70? See the sizzle on that steak? Don’t hesitate, participate!”

“Whip her!” Agatha said. Her voice was playful, but it cut through the din like lightning, as did the whip, which caught me on the soft flesh between my thighs. Just like all the films I had seen, I’m sure that the whipped slave girl rose up off her ankles, formed her mouth into a surprised “O,” and yipped! Everybody roared with laughter, but that HURT. Oh, well, another fantasy fulfilled, right? A little pain for a lifetime of masturbation material.

Time was out of kilter—it seemed as if I’d been on that platform forever, and yet only 15 seconds. I do know that the combination of jilling off and then living out my filthiest fantasies really cranked up my arousal. In the back of my mind, I was aware of the constant patter of the auctioneer, and the amounts he was quoting as bids on me seemed unbelievable. I mean, I’m a hot piece of ass if I do say so myself, but once the redhead Lois got into a bidding contest with two other people, the numbers didn’t even slow down! Worse still, I was so excited and distracted I couldn’t even tell who was bidding what. Good thing Brad isn’t REALLY going to sell me, I thought. Just the idea of being sold for real to some unknown clown was ratcheting up my excitement.

“Going once? Going twice, SOLD, to number 43, for 212,000 dollars! Quality ass for a quality price!” Ohmigod, I thought, did I really get that high a bid? Just the thought of it caused me to tip over into orgasm, collapsing and rolling in the thin layer of sand on the platform.

I still don’t remember quite how I got to this cage. I almost passed out during my orgasm, and “my” wrangler had to get help lifting me off the stage (I didn’t even mind when those guys goosed me and squeezed my erect boobs; I felt so happy and valuable at that moment that letting them feel me up was like tipping the valet to get my car.) Somebody checked my collar and the newly-tattooed number inside my lip, then the guys cuffed me again and walked me back to this cage to wait for Brad.

I was pissed at Brad for making me wait, but after my whirlwind processing through The Big D my few remaining minutes as "inventory" gave me time to think. The blue plastic California tag dangling from my ear had been a shock, but it really drove home the fact that I was livestock being put to market in a way that mere words never could. Yes, it was still humiliating and painful, but there was a brilliance in a way that it categorized me for the buyers as a blue state elitist, and the lot number was yet another backup to the chip in my collar and in my chest. I might be inventory, but I would never be LOST inventory, and my blue cattle tag now had a SOLD sticker on it, like I was a new car at the Dealers. As a pleasure slut, I had been judged more valuable than almost any automobile.

I smiled. What a ride it had been! Less than an hour ago, I had been a billionaire heiress in her orange Lamborghini. If this had been real, I'd be terrified by how completely they had stripped me of everything I had ever had and had effortlessly turned me into just another Pleasure Sut rolling around in the sand. Their rigid adherence to procedures and ruthless efficiency made the idea of escape laughable. Fortunately, this was MY game, and with Brad as my failsafe, sure-fire backstop I could sit back, laugh, and admire the rapidity and completeness of my transformation. Not to mention enjoying the fantasy of being slave meat up for auction.

We had agreed that no one who knew me would bid on me, so my price wouldn't be inflated by who I once was. I took pride in the fact that I had, as the slaver said, "Fetched good coin" while still being sold as nothing but raw slave pussy. The redhead sitting next to Agatha dressed in riding gear might have known who I was, if indeed she was Lois from the pony ranch, and if Agatha had told her that I was her despised daughter-in-law. I thought she had, but it was clear from the woman's very officious and professional appraisal of my naked body that she wasn't bidding on me as friend!

The redheaded woman in riding boots had an obvious professional interest that puzzled me, for at 5'3, I'm hardly a good candidate for a pony girl. I had run cross country in college, and her careful assessment of my block moves reminded me very much of my lesbian college coach. I wasn't fast, but I had trained hard, and the coach had admired my "steadiness", "determination", and "good wind." The fact that she always gave me feedback while I was naked in the shower reminded me very much of what I had experienced today.

But I had really fetched good coin! Slave Yoga be damned, my friends in New York would be SO jealous. Lois, or whoever my new master would have been, would be disappointed, as anyone who bet against me usually did. Maybe I'd send them some roses and a card to chew on every few months, to make sure they never forgot the girl in the window, the girl who got away.

Yes, it had been scary, but also hot, and FUN! After performing in my penthouse window, in front of an imaginary audience, performing for real buyers had been a TOTAL rush. The sheer adrenaline of my few moments on the block had literally overwhelmed me, Better yet, I had beaten Agatha, once and for all. Yes, she had humiliated me, but I was already plotting the countless ways I was going to bring down my vengeance on her. She had revealed herself to be the mean, spiteful, domineering mommy bitch, and, as humiliating as it was, I had revealed what Brad saw in me, for the whole world to see. When Brad chose me over her, it would cut the apron strings for good, leaving my plotting, scheming mother-in-law to stew in her own bile.

All around me, the business of The Big D ground on, with wranglers purposely attending to their duties, moving inventory through the system. They walked past me with barely a glance. Why should they pay me any attention? I had been sold, and now I was simply another caged girl on an industrial, black wire rack containing dozens of naked, caged girls.

I fingered the padlock on my cage door. It was a cheap, bolt action lock, far cheaper than the one I used on the $25,000 bicycle I rode around Central Park. I guessed this lock cost $3, although probably less for the Big D, as they bought them in bulk Any one of the minimum-wage dufuses walking past me could have freed me with a twist of a skeleton key, but in my present circumstances, the dime-a-dozen bolt was as unimpregnable as Fort Knox.

One of the parts of the experience that had both surprised and thrilled me was how, once I had been stripped naked, simple off-the-shelf items had rendered me utterly helpless. In my training with Master Mark, the girls and I had always used the very finest equipment, but The Big D had a very different esthetic—cheap, functional, no frills. Together my collar, tracking chip, cattle tag, and cage/lock combo cost far, far less than the tip I had left for my spa treatment at the Four Seasons that morning.

Feeling the part of a helpless animal, I took the bolt lock in my mouth and gave it a good chew, enjoying my last few moments of playing slave girl. My perfect, pearly white teeth, which had cost thousands to perfect, were no match for the $3 Master Lock.

As I chewed on the lock like a teething puppy, my thoughts drifted back to Agatha. One thing was certain: the power dynamic between us had changed forever. She had truly made me her bitch, and made me paint the pole, and watched me roll in the sand on the block. She hadn't taken any pictures, which made me wonder if there was a professional film she could purchase, which she could pull out at any family or social gathering when she wanted to humiliate me. Or, perhaps, thinking that she was done with me, she simply hadn't felt the need to bother with mementos.

When she wiggled her fingers inside of me, Agatha making it clear that I was nothing but meat to her, a commodity to be bought and sold. She had enjoyed reducing me to the status of an animal, but I had enjoyed it to. Brad was right: the only way to truly measure a girl's worth was her gavel price. True, the economy was good, and with fewer bankruptcies and labor shortages, prices were up. But I had fetched good coin, and I knew that Agatha was secretly jealous. The auctioneer had summarized it well when he said, "the market's tight, but so's her pussy," something Agatha had confirmed with firsthand experience.

Munch, munch, munch! Biting through the half inch of steel was clearly impossible, but still I continued. Slave girls can be so silly!

Where was Brad, anyway? If he'd gone to have lunch with Agatha and her friend, leaving me here to jill off in my cage, I'd cut him off for a month.

Speaking of which, I wish he would hurry and get here. We made his momma happy by showing what a skank I can be, I got a lifetime of memories of being sold at auction, but now I want to go. I mean, I’m exhausted, sweaty, and there’s little grains of sand everywhere I was wet—between my thighs, my butt cheeks, my boobs—everywhere. Sigh. I suppose Brad won’t be happy until he takes me on another naked perp walk back to his car, but after that I need a shower, a good meal, and a long sleep. I’m too tired to even enjoy sex right now.

Giggle. I just imagined what a great story it would be if he DIDN’T come to set me free. I’ve given him power of attorney not only over my body but if I’m incapacitated—and being naked and cuffed in a slave market is the next best thing to being incapacitated, because I can’t do anything or go anywhere. Somewhere I recall him saying that a person who is enslaved is legally dead, which would mean . . . naw, he wouldn’t use all those papers to just collect my auction price and keep all the property while somebody enslaved me. Where else is he going to find a prime-rated slut who will play slave games with him for free like I do?
Still, I would feel a little better if he showed up and took me out of here. I’m tired, fun’s over, let’s go home.

Finally! I hear someone walking down the corridor of cages, probably headed my way. Time to keep up the slave act one more time—face the gate, thighs wide apart, fingers interlocked behind my neck, looking at the floor like a good slave.

Click, click, jangle—the gate is unlocked. Out of the corner of my eye, I see it’s “my” wrangler, the huge Black guy who’s been controlling me all day. I put a small smile on my face, thanking him for his attention. Only, where the heck is Brad? Oh, well, maybe I’m meeting him out front. I don’t really want to be walked around with my hands cuffed behind my back again, but everyone’s already seen everything my mother taught me to cover up (and his mother wanted to see), so what’s the difference?

“Stand, Back Hands.” I obey promptly, letting him cuff me and connect a leash to that darn collar.

“OK, Slut. Your new Master wants to document your Prime rating by getting you branded as a real Sandy Foot Girl. Come along.”

Wait a minute—WHAT new master? Did he say BRANDED??

(To be continued)
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 11):
Scman493dakswigginaudiq9jeepsterCwelst72jean.amelotdtrelskyHooked6DarrenwhipstheslutsMarcellomco and one more user

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: The Girl in the Window, Pt. 03

Post by lovethissite »

Well another great chapter. She is now a sold Sandy foot alum. Much more important than an ivy league education. I hope her new master has her branded, pierced both nipples, clit hood, and tongue before she is shopped out to her new reality. I hope she is pierced maybe nipples, tongue, clit hood maybe even some tech devices installed master or mistresses need plenty of honey for their beverages. This will reinforce her new reality. The next 7 years will be wonderful for everyone but her. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you.
These users thanked the author lovethissite for the post (total 4):
imreadonly2Carl BradfordScman493Darrenwhipsthesluts

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Wow! That was amazing! The next should be interesting!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 3):
Carl BradfordDarrenwhipstheslutsimreadonly2

Darrenwhipsthesluts
Commenter
Commenter

Post by Darrenwhipsthesluts »

Looking forward to part 4! Beautifully written Carl.
These users thanked the author Darrenwhipsthesluts for the post (total 3):
Carl Bradfordimreadonly2Marcellomco