Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The selective service slave part #10

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The selective service slave part #10

Post by mikey22 »

Mom drove along in Misty’s car. As the sun was setting in the distance. The v-8 of the Nova ran smoothly along the straight highway. The neon lights from the Fuzzy Duck lounge comes into her sight. She slows turns in and parks.

“ Lady you want to race that thing? “
Some young punk asks her, as she was getting out of it.

Mom just shook her head and walks inside. And sat on her usual bar stool at the end of the bar.

Beth the bar maid. Poured mom a glass of bourbon. She knew mom quite well. And there was no need in asking her what she wanted.

“ Leave the bottle please. “
Mom said taking her first drink.

Though It had been an exciting day. A day like no other. Compared to moms usual daily activities.
And even though Lee Ann assured her that Misty would be fine. Mom just wasn’t sure how she felt as far as Misty being a slave.
Even though it was just temporary. And thousands of girls her age was going through the same thing.
In ways it was being sold to the general public that selective service enslavement was sort of a right of passage. It should be something every girl should have to go through. After all they were pushing those slave study courses and slave yoga. In the public high schools and college level also.
Almost as if being a slave was supposed to be some kind of career option or something.

A drafted slave, a court ordered slave or the stupidity of a self indentured slave is still a slave.
And though it had been a long time since mom was a slave. She knew the brutality of it very well.
She sips her drink and wonders if Misty could really handle the challenges that were ahead of her.

She opens her billfold and takes out one of Misty’s pictures. Though she hadn’t even been gone a day. Mom was already missing her.
There would be no phone calls. No visiting days. They couldn’t even write letters back and forth.

“ Oh what am I gonna do? Without my baby? “

Mom and Misty had never been apart like this before. And it was obvious that mom was gonna take this hard.

Beth sees mom start to tear up.

“ What’s wrong Deb? “

“ Misty’s been enslaved. “

“ Oh I’m so sorry. Your drinks can be on the house tonight. “

“ Thanks I appreciate that. “

Above the bar the Tv was on.

“ You been keeping up with the news today? Judge Green got shot dead. After enslaving everyone in the courtroom. “

“ Oh I know. I’ve been at the slave office all day. “

The Tv was on Fox. And the small town of Whorisville Mississippi was the main and only topic. Nothing else in the entire world compared to what was going on in Whorisville that day.
Of course it’s back and forth. Between the right and the left.
And with Judge Green getting assassinated. That automatically brings out the anti gun crowd.

“ That wasn’t no damn hunting rifle! That was a fucking machine gun! We got to take those guns away!…Blah…Blah…Blah…Blah. “

Same old shit they always say. When this kind of shit happens.

Then there was the anti slave people.

“ We fought a war over this shit almost 200 years ago! And here it is back! “

Truth is it never went away. It just changed from an agricultural labor thing into a much more profitable type of business. Known primarily as the sex trade.

“ This ain’t fair! “
Protestors yell out.

“ Fairness “
In reality there is no such thing as fair.
Fairness means somebody is giving up something. So some other Son of a bitch can have there way.
What’s fair about that? Or is that compromise?

Before the Civil war though. Slaves were primarily African decent. Brought in to do laborious types of work.

Todays slave world.

Slavery is an equal opportunity for all.
Race, gender, religion, social status, or wealth does not matter.
How much more fair can you be than that?

But it’s primarily aimed at young women. Since after all pussy is what sells. Everything else is just a side show.

The pro slavery crowd argues about the thriving economy that slavery creates. If it was taken away than there would be a world wide depression that might last for decades. Then of course there would be wars and pandemics mass starvations and suicides.

Prime graded pussy also props up the dollar and all the rest of the world’s currency’s. The same way as Gold used to be. Take that away and you just got paper. And we all know how governments love to turn on the printing press. Yep without pussy we have hyper inflation. Driving up the cost of everything we all need to live.

“ Turn it off! “
Mom said to Beth. She was tired of listening to there bull shit propaganda.
The music of Haggard and Jones played from the juke box. Which inspired mom to pour herself another glass of bourbon.

About an hour later Steve shows up.

“ I got bad news Mrs. Jones. “

To moms surprise. Steve returned her all the money she paid him that morning.

“ What’s this? I was paying you to help me get my daughter back? “

“ I can’t help. She didn’t get put on the New Orleans truck. She’s going to Natchez with the rest. “

“ Shit! What am I gonna do now? I need her back? “

“ Well I’d suggest giving it a few weeks. So they can train and grade her. From what I’ve seen of her. I doubt she’d grade higher than select. So she’ll be around for a while. Get somebody to pose as a buyer and buy her back. It’s as simple as that. “

Steve said before flagging the bar maid down. So he could order himself a beer.

“ Is select the best you think she’d grade? “
Mom kind of felt insulted about that. She thought of Misty as being prettier than that.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 2):
jeepsterreddbunnz

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: The selective service slave part #10

Post by mikey22 »

“ Yeah I’m afraid so. “
Steve said taking his first drink of beer.

“ Getting a prime grade is tough. They got experts that are very critical during the grading process. Anyone can be a slave. But a prime slave is few and far between. There the cream of the crop so to speak. “

Mom sighs. As she lights herself a smoke.
She then looks over at Steve.

“ I see your not in uniform? “

“ No I usually change after work. I find wearing the uniform has a negative effect on most women. Seeing that I’m with the slave office usually scares them off.
Why do you ask? “

“ Cause I wanted you to lead me out of here in handcuffs. “

“ Really? That might be embarrassing? Would you like to be taken back to the slave office to? “

“ Oh it would be exciting! But only to the motel next door. “

Steve’s dick throbbed hearing that.
They finished there drinks and paid there tabs.
And over to the cheap motel they went.
jeepsterJohnny Lawrence

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Steve being the gentleman he is pays for the room. With key in hand he unlocks the door.
Mom pushes him through the door. And spins him around to face her. While she quickly unfastened his jeans. His massive thick cock stood proud and ready. As she pulls his jeans and briefs down. Falling to her knees for a closer look at it.

He gets out of his tee shirt and turns on the light. So he could see her while she strokes him for a moment.
Wishing he would have left the lights off. Keeping in mind her own branded ass. She hoped he wouldn’t notice.

She opens her mouth wide, taking his cock deep into her mouth. While keeping perfect eye contact with him.

“ Oh that feels so fucking good! “
Steve said running his fingers through her thick feathered hair.

She comes off of his cock for a moment.

“ Am I slave worthy? “

Before he could answer. She goes down on him again.

“ Only if your slave naked! “
He said sarcastically.

“ Mmmm! He wants me naked? But not before he is! “
Mom said to herself playfully pushing him back onto the bed. Steve watched as she snatched off his cowboy boots, socks. Then his jeans and underwear. She returned to sucking his cock. While she got out of her blouse and bra. Her big tits hung with her thick puffy nipples poking straight out.
Mom feels his cock throb so powerfully inside her mouth.
She felt so flattered that such a young buck found her to be so desirable. After all she was old enough to be his mother.

“ Come here! “
He demanded.

Mom let him go and crawled up on top of him. He reached for her breast.

“ I see where’s your daughter gets her awesome tits from. “
He said before taking her nipple between his lips. Mom holds his head to her breast as if she’s mothering him.
Wile he sampled both her breasts. His right hand stroked up and down her hosed thigh.
Making mom incredibly wet, just from his teasing touch. His hand slowly moved up. He discovered her pantyhose had been ripped apart from earlier. The black satin panties underneath felt moist to his touch. Beneath them she was soaking wet and ready. That was for sure.

He lets her breast go. And turned his attention to her lower body. Mom feels him moving her body about. Finding the zipper to the tight fitting skirt. She hears the zipper come down and the skirt splits apart.

She quickly rolls over. So her ass is onto the bed. She fears the makeup she put on that morning covering her brand probably wasn’t holding up to good. After the day she had had.

“ Like my new high heels? “
She asked him holding her right foot up.

“ To be honest. I liked the boots you had on this morning. These make you look like a slut. “

Mom smiles to herself hearing that. Looking like a slut was always a good thing in her book.

“ Though tonight I don’t have my handcuffs or slave taser. I can still transform you from slut to slave. “

He said pulling the high heeled pump from her right foot. It was tossed to the floor. As he went for her left foot. Mom slipped her hand inside her panties. And went to work masturbating.

Hearing the word slave just turned her the fuck on. Even more than she already was. After her left shoe was snatched off. Steve grabbed a hold of her panties and pantyhose. She watched as they were snatched down and peeled from her body.
Once off and naked. She spread her legs wide for his inspiration of her hot wet pussy.

“ Shes slave shaved? “ Steve says to himself surprised.
Without hesitation he mounts and slides his dick into her wet cunt. Making her come just from the initial Penetration.

While moms getting an amazing fuck.

Back at the dock behind the slave office. Misty had been inside her cage for hours.

Finley a young slave wrangler freed her from the cage. He took her gag out and handed her a bottle of water. And let her walk around a bit to stretch her legs. Her wrists were restrained in front of her. Her ankles were also still restrained.

“ No talking! “
The wrangler warned her.

She wasn’t gonna argue. And was thankful for the much needed water and chance to move about. She watched other slaves pee through a grate in the floor.
After which she’d finished the water and an o ring type of gag was put inside her mouth. Instead of the red rubber ball type of gag she had before.

Instead of being returned to the cage. Misty found herself in a line. Between the former news reporter behind her. And the obnoxious arrogant biotch that created all this misery for all these people.

Misty was kind of the odd ball between them. Both of them had flawless looking bodies. While Misty’s big tits sagged slightly and her big belly hung down. With her dimples of cellulite jiggling with every move she made.

“ Am I really slave material? “
She asks herself looking at the blonde in front of her. She looks down and sees that big D stamped right into the crack of her ass.

“ I bet that hurt? “

“ I wish they’d let us talk? “

So many questions Misty had. But as we know from other stories.

Slaves have questions? But only masters have answers.

She looked over that blonde quite thoroughly. Misty’s question at the time was why was she prime minus? This girl should be prime plus. She was absolutely gorgeous. Even Misty was getting wet just checking her out.

She looks around at all the others. All were naked just like she was. But the blonde though. For someone that put up such a fight earlier in the slave office. Was so calm and looked comfortable in her naked skin.

Being comfortable naked was not something Misty was accustomed to. Unless she was in the privacy of her room. Or bathroom. Or getting fucked. Going around naked was something she just didn’t do. That is until now of course.
Johnny Lawrencejeepster

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Johnny Lawrence »

I think Steve should definitely discover mom's brand. Perhaps while she's sleeping after so many orgasms, or perhaps he flips her over during sex.

He might turn her in, might not. Depends what the reward is for finding a runaway slave, versus what she's willing to offer him to let her remain free. And the great thing about blackmail is he can always turn her in later if he gets tired of her. Her reaction to being called a slave indicates she clearly needs it badly.

One afternoon of sex might end up costing her a lot.
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post (total 2):
jeepstermikey22

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

They all were lined up against the wall. As if they were just waiting. Time ticked by slowly. Misty looked down the line at all the different people. All naked just as she was.
Besides the sexy prime minus blonde. That stood to her left. And the young news reporter that was probably just in her mid twenties. Along with Kimberly Richards. The youngest of the former public servants.
All the rest were just average looking people. None stood out to be exceptionally beautiful in any way. All ranging in ages from there 20’s through there mid 80’s. Which was that old couple.
It was decided that the doctor at Natchez would check them out. And determine if there was anything useful for them to do as slaves.
The slave handlers did show them some sympathy. And found them two wheel chairs to sit in. Along with some ponchos to wear and cover themselves.
After all slave or no slave. There are some things the public or anyone else just doesn’t need to see.

With the sunset a cool breeze blew across the shipping dock, from the open doors. All the slaves shivering with there bare feet on the cold concrete. All with chill bumps and there nipples sticking straight out.

Finally a truck shows up. It appeared to be a large U-Haul. They were then told to get in. Luckily the truck was big enough. They could all fit. If there had been more. They all would have had to lay down and be stacked on top of one another. So every girl would either have a pussy or a cock inside her mouth.

The old couple got in last. There wheel chairs were folded so they would fit. The door was then shut. Leaving them all in darkness for the short but rough ride down to the river.

The truck seemed to hit every pot hole and curb it possibly could. As it navigates the narrow streets of the historic down town district. Though it was cold outside. The truck seemed to heat up fast with all that scared sweating pussy on it. All were anxious nervous and down right scared to death. Wondering what was waiting on them at Natchez.

Though Misty being a Mississippi native. She’d never been to Natchez for anything. Mom didn’t make it a point to educate her much about one of the most notorious slave markets in America.

Like New Orleans it was one of those kinds of towns that mom kind of steered clear of. Considering the brand on her ass. And now knowing there was a price on her head. She dodged both these places like dodging the fucking plague.

The ride in the truck even got rougher. As it dropped off the pavement and went down a dirt road to the river side. It turned and backed up to what appeared to be a fenced in pier.

The door opens. There again was many slave handlers and wranglers. All waiting with prods and tasers.

There was obviously no getting away here. They did unfold the old couples wheel chairs. And did there best to at least comfort them the best they could. The rest walked single file down the pier. All with there wrists restrained behind there backs. And there ankles restrained with a chain that didn’t allow them to run away.

When all were on the pier. A gate was shut behind them. The fence around them was high. With bar wire around the top.
Like with there hands and feet bound how were they gonna climb anyway? But it also served the purpose of keeping them from jumping into the river and drowning.
Suicide is always a thing slave handlers are looking out for.
A slave is not allowed the luxury of killing one’s self. At least not in an easy way.

Suffering a life of pure misery is what being a slave is all about.

In the distance they see the barge coming. On it was was hundreds if not thousands of naked slave women.

“ Guess this is what it feels like to be sold down river? “
Misty says to herself as the barge stops at the end of the pier. The gate is opened and a draw bridge is lowered. All the slave girls looked at them as they crossed the bridge and joined them on the barge.
Like them they all were gagged and bound.

The old couple in there wheel chairs were rolled on last.
The bridge was raised and the tug boat proceeds to pull the barge away from the long pier. Back out into the mighty Mississippi River. Guiding the barge around the curves and under the high bridges.

Misty and many others look up. Seeing the cars and trucks passing above them. All were depressed. So badly Misty wished she was speeding along in her Nova right then.

She sighs looking back down among all the naked slaves. She sees the branded blonde again. Wishing so badly that there’d let them talk. She would have loved to gotten some insight on what she was fixing to be going through.