Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Slave Parade, Part Four by Joe Doe

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.
imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Slave Parade, Part Four by Joe Doe

Post by imreadonly2 »

Carl brought up an interesting question. What happens to a girl once she's been in the Slave Parade? How does she face the world again. Let's explore that idea.

At Gash’s suggestion, mom signed me up for the slave parade and the slave run the very next day. I left the house as the naked Pleasure Slut showed my mom how to sign on, grinning at me the whole time as she used my computer to humiliate me. I couldn't watch, and went to work early.

The trouble started immediately. Around 2PM, Snotty walked into the bank.

Snotty’s real name was Steve Capers, but I called him Snotty for his habit of always picking his nose. I had actually babysat for him once, and he misbehaved so badly I had convinced his mom to give him a spanking when she got home. He despised me after that, but that was fine, because I hated him too.

The bank manager, Mr. Bailey, directed me to help him setup a new account. This confused me, as he was like 19 now, unemployed, and lived with his mom.

“Jake usually does the new accounts,” I said.

“Yeah, I know. But he asked for you,” Mr. Bailey said. “Take care of it.”

Mr. Bailey directed him into my office. Snotty closed the door behind him.

“So how can I help you today, Snott..uh… Mr. Capers?” I asked, in my best dismissive but professional voice.

Snotty plopped in the chair opposite my desk. “They put your name up on the website” he asked, grinning.

“Excuse me?” I said, more than a little shocked.

“You’re name is on the town’s website, sweetie,” he said.

“Yes, I won the good citizen scholarship, 3 months ago.”

“Uh-uh. Not for that. You’re gonna be in the slave parade.”

“They put the names on the website?” I said, genuinely surprised.

“Yeah, dumb-dumb. My pal Jerky starts every morning in front of the screen, jerkin-the-gerkin when he reads the name. He called me when he finished, or when you finished him.”

I frowned at the image of Jerky, Snotty’s cretin friend whom I also loathed, beating off to the sight of my name.

“Why on earth would the town put girl’s names up.”

“It’s the age of the Internet, brainiac. They make money on ads.”

“It must be a mistake. Johnson is a very common name.”

“Taylor Anne Rebecca Johnson. Wow, two middle names. I guess that’s because you’re so special. A name for each titty. Let’s call THAT one Anne, and that one Rebecca.”

Turning to my computer, I logged in and went to the website.

“Wow, you sure do type fast. Maybe you can be a data entry clerk, after they sell you.”

Scanning down the list of names, my heart sank when I saw my own.

“It gets better. Click on your name for your bio.”

I did as instructed, and my bio popped up.

Hot and juicy, Taylor has had extensive online training with a Prime Pleasure Slut. Taylor has an accounting degree from University of Texas at Austin, the silly, self-important bimbo is taking her masters as she wastes time studying for a CPA credential that will be stripped from her, alone with everything else she has, on the day that she is finally collared and sold. But her skills will remain, and she can do your books all day and suck your cock all night. See her in all of her glory in the slave parade, the slave run, and the Any Chance? Auction in the village square.

Below were three photos of me:

A headshot of me in my business suit, which I used for my linked in profile.

A sexy picture of me posing in my pink bikini, which mom had taken as a joke on our family trip to Florida.

A picture of me, collared and slave naked, kneeling during my slave yoga. It was a side view, so you couldn’t see anything, but I had my tongue sticking out of my mouth, as I practiced my cock-sucking technique. I knew Gash had captured it from the film she had given mom, as there was no way my mom was proficient enough to crop this kind of screen capture.

Needless to say, I was mortified.

Recovering, I tried to use my professional voice, even as it cracked. “This is all a mistake, and I will get it rectified immediately. Now, Mr. Capers, if you don’t want to setup an account, or make a deposit--”

“So are you really going to be naked, in the slave parade?” he asked, leaning forward. “Everything off! Starkers! El buffo! Naked as a newborn!”

He laughed as I blushed.

“Poor little Taylor, the perfect little Princess, strutting her naked ass down Main Street. You won’t look so high and mighty then, will you?”

What could I say? Nothing. I could feel my heart racing, and the blood rushing to my burning face. It was an understandable reaction. What I couldn’t quite explain was the tingling sensation I felt between my legs, which only increased as Snotty taunted me.

“I bet your titties are going to bounce real nice, when you run down the street. Anne and Rebecca, bouncing with every step!”

Snotty leaned against my desk, grinning, his face inches from mine.

“You are going to be absolutely, 100%, stark naked. Nothing on. Running down your street in all your glory. And I’m going to watch, along with everyone else.”

“As I said, I am going to rectify…”
“I’m going to rectify you, when I stick my finger up your ass, when I’m checking you out before the Any Chance? Auction. Yeah, you always were a tight ass, and I can hardly wait to get my finger up your butt, and in your pussy, and wiggle it around REAL good. You’re going to bring top dollar, Taylor Anne Rebecca Johnson. Every guy in town wants to fuck you. The only question is whether it will be some rich guy, or a bunch of guys getting together. The Electricians and the Auto Workers buy a slut every year. So do the Lion’s Clubs, and the Shriners, and the guys down at Wallmart.”

I winced. My dad was in the Lions Club. My loser brother worked at Wallmart. I knew they chipped into the pot every year, for the free fuck, although Dad claimed it was peer pressure, which was bullshit. Now the question hung over me: What if they bought me?
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 11):
MarcellomcoHooked6Carl BradfordJohnny LawrencejeepsterHarlequinTealc000Cwelst72dtrelskyFreight_Train and one more user

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Slave Parade, Part Four by Joe Doe

Post by Johnny Lawrence »

It’s a bit unprofessional for her “friends” to come by and visit her during work hours, particularly when they take up a lot of her time and don’t end up opening an account.

If it keeps happening I could see it being a problem with her job. Her extra-curricular activities look like they are starting to interfere with her actual work.
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordjeepster

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

How can I join the Lion's Club!

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Johnny Lawrence wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:41 pm It’s a bit unprofessional for her “friends” to come by and visit her during work hours, particularly when they take up a lot of her time and don’t end up opening an account.

If it keeps happening I could see it being a problem with her job. Her extra-curricular activities look like they are starting to interfere with her actual work.
Sadly, Johnny, I think you're right. Taylor is behaving in a very unprofessional manner that hardly seems compatible with the image the bank wants to present. Perhaps she'd be happier in a job better suited to her nature.
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post:
jeepster

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Mr. Smith, I think membership in The Lion's Club, 4-H, and other charitable organizations would soar once men understood how good it feels to give! :lol:
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post:
jeepster

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Thank you for redefining the term "giving".
:tiphat:

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Carl Bradford »

Not only did he re-define "giving," he also clarified the meaning of "service"--as in, the Lions and similar clubs are classified as service organizations because they purchase slaves to SERVICE their MEMBERS (pun intended).

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by lovethissite »

Joe: I just read this story and of course like it. My question is are there going to be any additional chapters?
These users thanked the author lovethissite for the post:
Tealc000