Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Claire Continued: Part 1

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
ScruffyGit
Commenter
Commenter

Claire Continued: Part 1

Post by ScruffyGit »

Prologue:

Gary has given me permission to continue the story of Claire beyond Out of Africa: Finale. The timeline that proceeds this story begins with From Vacation to Slave Training 1-3, Home Again, Claire Returns 1-4, Claire in Africa, Out of Africa 1, Visit to a Free Grading Day, Out of Africa 2, and Out of Africa: Finale. The Mr. Edwards stories are not part of the timeline, but represent nightmares Claire suffered from near the end of Out of Africa: Finale. Don Macro’s Claire in Danger 1-3 need to be inserted into Out of Africa: Finale. I am not a major fan of sadomasochism, but I do love pleasurable bondage, so what Claire endured in the Claire Returns and Claire in Danger stories will be used as her history, but not repeated. I will also be touching on the subject of Incels, the set of men who believe that they are owed sex but can’t get women to give them what they believe are owed, and their role in this story will become clear as the story progresses. I must also thank Belinda for being my first reader and reviewer.

Return Home to Lights Out:

During the drive home from Sam the Slave Man, Claire lay in the back of the car as her Master and father sat in the front, every now and then exchanging conversation, but for the most part, they remained silent. She could tell from the tone of her father’s voice that he was still struggling to accept her enslavement and sale. He and her mother had done everything they could to keep her from becoming a slave, and had only accepted her decision after it became clear that she could not find happiness as a freewoman, but that did not make it easy for either of them. As the slave markets expanded their reach into Canada, an increasing number of parents feared for that their daughters would be lost to them, and many mothers feared they would lose their freedom as well. It didn’t help that stories were circulating about women and girls being enslaved for such trivial reasons as showing arousal while in close proximity to a slave store, or even being coerced into slavery by predatory men and women. The coercion stories ranged from girls being put through orgasmic torture in a slave store until they broke, to outright kidnapping where the girl was captive by a predator until Stockholm syndrome set in, and her captor was able to legalize her enslavement. In fact, Claire had witnessed the in-store coercion while in the U.K., and the kidnapping scenario had been the source of many nightmares prior to her voluntary enslavement. By becoming a slave and being sold to her master, Claire was safe from any attempt at coercive enslavement, and her parents trusted her owners to keep her safe. It wasn’t the ideal outcome, and it would take some time to them to adjust.

As they neared the Safar’s home, Mr. Safar seemed to have a brainwave. “Claire,” he asked, “did you get a look at your brand before it was covered?”

“No, Master, I was in too much pain to look back at it,” Claire replied.

Both men made sounds of sympathy before her master continued, “Until you have healed sufficiently, I don’t want you to look at it. We will apply a new bandage every morning. Becoming a slave affects not only yourself, it affects everyone in your life. With that in mind, I want to arrange for a kind of ‘Coming Out’ or ‘Big Reveal’ day, during which you will present yourself to everyone we collectively agree upon in all your slave-naked beauty, proving to anyone who might think otherwise that you are happy being a slave. Walter,” he turned to Claire’s father, “are you open to this?”

Claire’s father turned in his seat to look at her before he replied, “I am still working to accept her enslavement, but I can see value in your idea. The last thing I want is for anyone to look down on her for becoming a slave. Caroline and I will work with you to plan this out.”

Claire felt a rush of joy that her father was so supportive, and when he look back at her again, she saw him smiling with the first genuine smile she had seen since she had confessed to her parents that she was a slave. She was also delighted to receive her Master’s first order, for it marked the beginning of her enslavement in a way that the procedural steps did not. The dynamic had truly begun.

When they got to the Safar’s house, Claire’s mother and Baha came to help her from the car. The pain meds had kicked in by this point, and Claire was able to stand on her own. She immediately adopted the “back hands” position and felt her pussy moisten as the cold metal of the handcuffs closed around her wrists. She hadn’t been ordered to do this, but during a prior discussion, when she and the Safars had discussed their power dynamic, they agreed she could request to be cuffed if she wished. The feeling of her mother’s hand on her arm interrupted the feeling of pleasure, but it was clear that her mother had seen this as the voluntary act that it was when she took hold of chain attached to Claire’s collar and said, “Heel, slave.”

Claire felt a fresh wave of pleasure as she obediently followed her mother, who had chosen to lead her down the driveway, to the sidewalk and the footpath that led to the Safar’s front door. Baha opened the door and women entered followed by the men. Once they reached the living room, Claire’s mother directed her to kneel on a pad beside the sofa. As soon as Claire was on her knees, Baha knelt in front of her and disconnected the chain from her collar, while her mother removed her cuffs. The sudden removal of her restraints prompted Claire to adopt the present position.

“Sweetheart, relax,” said Caroline, smiling, “I brought inside like that because I thought it would give you a thrill, but we can drop the formalities for now. Your brand is still fresh and we all want you to have a chance to recover, plus I hear that your Master has a plan for something in near future.”

“I do indeed,” began her Master, “let’s get an ice pack for your brand and then we can discuss what I have in mind. Ladies, please sit next to each other on the sofa so Claire can lie across your laps. Walter, you choose a chair and I will get the ice.”

Soon, Claire lay across the laps of her Mother and her Mistress as Caroline stroked her head while Baha held a bag of ice to her brand. As her Master took his seat, Walter said, “Caroline, I did not expect you to command Claire like you did earlier, and you were enjoying yourself when you led her to front door. Would you please explain what was going through your mind?”

Caroline giggled. “Walter, when Claire adopted the back hands position as soon as she was out of the car, I decided to go into full Mistress mode so she could experience those steps as a slave. I started looking into how to treat a slave when she told us that she needed to enslaved, to make sure I could treat her how she wanted to be treated. Claire,” she redirected her focus to her daughter, “did you like how I treated you? Did you enjoy being led into the house like that?”

“I loved it, Mom,” Claire answered happily, smiling up at her mother.

The two exchanged a kiss, then Caroline said, “So, Emran, what is this plan you have for Claire?”

Emran Safar smiled. “Claire,” he said to his new slave, “when you chose to become a slave, you made a decision that would affect not only yourself, but everyone in your life. Some of those people will take it as a sign that you have low self worth, no self-motivation, or that you just want someone else to decide how you live your life. Others might be afraid of what could happen to you, and might even think that you chose to become a slave during a low point in your life. The reality is that you chose to become a slave because you needed the power dynamic, but you also chose Baha and myself to be your owners because you trusted us to respect your individuality. You are passionate about history, art, and culture, and we will foster your exploration of all three. We are not going to insist you convert to Islam, but will allow our beliefs to coexist with yours. All this and more makes you a far more complex person than your status as a slave would lead most people to believe.”

The sounds of agreement filled the room. Emran continued: “After a girl becomes a slave, the normal course of events involves her being branded, brought home, and given a period of light duty before her new norm takes over. The branding in particular was clearly very painful for you, and to have you go through all that pain just to have a short recovery period before your new life begins in earnest does not sit right with me. We should arrange an event to honor you for who you are and what you have become. The people whom you have known throughout your life should get a chance to see that you are not what the stereotypes would lead them to believe. They need to be able to see you for the complex person that you are, and to make the experience complete, it should be the first time that you see your brand. For this purpose, we will need to know who to include in the event, decide on a venue, and work out how the event will proceed. Claire, this is about you, so I want you to decide on who gets to take part, and what will or can happen during the event. To begin with, let’s get a list of potential attendees so is there anyone whom you would insist on?”

Claire thought for a moment, then said, “Master, we should definitely include both families on the guest list. Abaan, Jamia, Nabil, Anne, Amanda, and the extended families. The children will have to be excluded, because I will be slave naked once my brand is revealed for all to see, and I should provide some people with sexual pleasure during the event.”

“I agree,” said Caroline, “and you should demonstrate sex acts that you derive pleasure from, not sex acts that other people want much less demand of you.”

Sounds of agreement followed Caroline’s comment. Claire continued, “I also want to invite Amanda, the woman I met in Toronto at the free grading event. You can get her number from my phone.”

“I remember we suggested you go to Toronto for vacation because it would be safe,” Walter began. “We thought you be able to enjoy the city without having to worry about slavery intruding on your vacation.”

“Dad, to say that slavery intruded upon my vacation would be an understatement. The manager of the Avalon Slave Store tried every trick he could think of to sell Amanda and me, but we escaped him. Amanda herself admitted that if I had agreed to be sold, she would have gone along with me. Her husband had left her for a younger woman, her son had moved to Europe, and her daughter had been enslaved for credit card debt, so she had no family to turn to. I haven’t spoken to her in almost a year, so I hope she’s alright,” Claire replied, looking concerned.

“She’s still free,” said Caroline, “when you told me about her, I looked her up and found she was working at an accounting firm in Toronto. A friend of mine from high school works for the same firm, and she told me two days ago that the women in the office have come together to help her get more contact with her daughter. I’ll call her tomorrow.”

Claire sensed her mother knew more about Amanda than she had just said. Her tone suggested she was planning something as a surprise, and Claire knew better than to probe. Baha brought the conversation back on track. “Anyone else you want to include?” she asked.

“Yes,” Claire answered, her tone becoming wistful, “I know that England is a long way away, but could you reach out to Scott and Carol, and tell them? Maybe we could create a live stream that they can see. I also want slave Amber to find out, but not right away. Of all the people in my life who have wanted to see me enslaved, outside of the people in this room, Amber was the best intentioned of them all, and she was so upset when I chose to leave her Master as a freewoman. If possible, I want her to find out during the event, so we can share in each other’s joy.”

“We will find a way to include Carol, Scott, and Amber,” promised Emran.

“Thank you, Master,” Claire replied, glowing at the thought of Amber’s joy. She continued, “I can’t think of any other people to put on the must-have list, but we should look into family friends and coworkers. Master, I expect you will be congratulated when they find out that you own me now. Mom, Dad, I expect you will be getting a mix of reactions, and we should invite some of your coworkers to dispel the negative reactions as best we can.”

“I like that idea,” said Walter, “John Edwards will try to spread a fallacious version of events when he finds out, and while I doubt he will manage to convince many of my and your mother’s coworkers, we need to present the true story.”

Claire was suddenly worried. “Dad,” she said, “[I didn’t tell you this because I didn’t want to upset you, but] he was at the opening ceremony at Sam the Slave Man. During the party, he promised he would make me his, and went so far as to take me into the slave kennels and fuck me to prove that I would be his. I was devoxed and couldn’t say anything, so I just allowed him to get off on his fantasy, and I felt just a little dirty afterward. I managed to enjoy the rest of the party, and I was so caught up in the mood that by the next morning, I was just about ready to become a slave, except that he showed up in the slave kennels before I could sign the voluntary enslavement form. He was so determined to make me his slave, that he convinced a clerk that I was his slave and needed to be punished, and when he started whipping me, I found my voice and screamed that I was not a slave. He was taken away by security and I was given a few days to recover. I didn’t tell you what had happened because you were still upset from seeing me slave naked for the first time.”

Claire broke down at this point. Caroline and Baha held her tight as Walter and Emran left their chairs to kneel beside the crying slave girl. “I’m so sorry, Pumpkin,” Walter began, “when I saw you slave naked in that cage, I saw you as a sexual being, and it made me feel like some kind of monster. It didn’t help that the manager kept encouraging me to view you in that light. He kept talking about either selling you or me making you a slave under that protective enslavement thing, and it only reinforced the sexual image that I was trying to fight.”

The affection from her parents and owners coupled with her father’s words brought Claire back. “Daddy,” she began, “seeing me as a sexual creature does not make you a monster, not when I was slave naked in a cage. Slave stores are set up to bring out the sexual urges of anyone who enters, and for you to have fought against your sexual urges in that situation proves what a good man you are.”

In the pause that followed, father and daughter exchanged touches of affection, Caroline and Baha voiced sounds of affection, and Emran gave Walter a side hug of bro support. Claire broke the moment as she said, “I should hate Mr. Edwards for what he did to me, but to be honest, it is thanks to him that I stayed free for as long as I did. After my slave yoga class and the experience of being slave to Master Emran and Mistress Baha, I had nightmares in which he managed to make me his slave. Those nightmares, coupled with my need for the dynamic of being a slave, helped me accept what I am. I might be safe from Mr. Edwards, but there might be a girl out there he could go after. I have to put out a warning, during my coming out ceremony or earlier, about bad slave owners, and John Edwards is the perfect representation of that.”

A fresh silence followed Claire’s words, broken by Walter, who said, “Pumpkin, I am so glad you didn’t tell me what he did to you, because I would most likely have attempted to kill him, and destroyed our family in the process. You saved our family then, and you can save many more families by adding the bad master warning to your coming out ceremony. I will make sure to call out John Edwards specifically, to thank him for saving you, and he will hear about!” Claire and Caroline gave him worried looks. “Don’t worry,” he continued, “I won’t get violent, especially now that you are safe from him, Pumpkin. Besides, if he finds out about your enslavement before the big day, his temper will most likely get the best of him.”

Walter’s words and the sincerity with which he spoke had a soothing affect on the concerned women, and Emran decided to redirect the conversation. “Claire,” he began, “in addition to keeping your brand covered prior to the big day, I must also insist that you are to be clothed outside of this and your parents’ house. Also, I want you to use ‘Ma’am’ and ’Sir’ as your default terms when speaking to people. You can refer to people as ‘Mistress’ and ‘Master’ when they have earned your respect, and if someone does not respect you or anyone in our family or your’s, you may refer to them using their formal names. Just because you are a slave does not mean you have to respect people who have not earned it.”

“Thank you, Master,” Claire replied, smiling, glad of a change of subject. The conversation continued, and the planning for the big event grew to include a trip to the Anderson’s house the next day to get some clothes for Claire, at least one shopping trip for cosmetics and restraints, the idea to try out improvised restraints like rope and tape, and a few elements of the event itself. Baha and Caroline insisted that Claire be allowed to rest while they prepared and served dinner. When dinner was ready, she was given a washable plastic plate from a set her parents had brought and told to serve herself. As she loaded her plate, Claire figured that the idea of serving oneself was not anathema to a slave, as it was an act of obedience given that she had been commanded to do it. It certainly had no affect on the thrill she got as she ate while kneeling on a pad on the floor. She was also comforted by how her parents weren’t put off by her seeing her eat while on the floor. After dinner, Claire insisted on helping with the cleanup, and when it was clear that her parents were staying the night, she made sure their room was ready. That done, she returned to living room. As soon as she walked in, Emran asked, “Claire, are you okay sleeping in your old bedroom tomorrow night?”

“I can sleep there, Master,” Claire replied.

“Good, we don’t want your parents to exhaust themselves with six hours of driving in one day. They will be sleeping here Sunday night, and on Monday, all five of us need to make a trip to courthouse to finalize the transfer of property. Baha and I are giving everything that used to belong to you to your parents. We are also confirming them as your inheritors for when we die.”

“Thank you, Master,” Claire said, before she continued, “does anyone want a shoulder or foot rub?”

Everyone smiled and Caroline suggested she serve her father first. Walter accepted, removed his shoes, and offered his feet to his daughter. Claire happily went to work, and for the next hour, she provided rubs to her owners and parents as each requested, before Caroline insisted that it was time to get ready for bed. Claire joined her mother and mistress in the bathroom as all three tended to their pre-bed hygiene. Once they had finished that, Baha insisted on putting a new bandage on Claire’s brand, so while she covered her slave’s eyes with a towel, Caroline removed the old bandage, applied a burn ointment, and sprayed on a new bandage. Claire sensed the pain increasing as the pain meds she had been given were starting to wear off, so they gave her a new dose. She was then led downstairs to her kennel where her father and Master were waiting. She crawled into the kennel and lay down, her master locked her in, and everyone said their goodnights before her parents and owners headed upstairs.

As the sounds of footsteps faded, Claire reflected on the path she had taken to this place. It had begun almost four years ago in Britain, when she had found the collar that led to slave Amber being returned to her Master. From there, she had undergone slave training at Roman House, lived for a time as a slave to Scott Walker, and spent time in the home of George Mann and Slave Ruby. After she came home from her vacation, she had spent almost a month at Sam the Slave Man, where she had been assaulted by Mr. Edwards. She had been to Africa and Toronto, and avoided being enslaved on both trips, though her trip to Africa had left her with an Islamic Manumission Certificate and a brand. Between her trips, she had met the Safars while visiting the Regina Mosque, and had received directions on how to proceed with manumission, before getting her brand removed. Her decision to take a slave yoga class in Regina brought her back into the Safar’s lives, and she had progressively become more submissive until she spent a week as their slave for her class. During that week, she had undergone a brutal test to demonstrate that she had a place in their lives, which she had passed. She had also been locked in this same kennel one night during that week, but had woken up to receive Baha’s gratitude the next morning after a night of sex, and had continued to live as their slave until the last day of her slave yoga class. On the last day of the class, the instructor commanded the students to voluntarily enslave themselves, and she had avoided being enslaved thanks to the Safars. That had been her last escape, as she found herself unable to live as a freewoman after the class had ended and she left the Safars. Now, she had returned to them, as their slave, and she would remain their slave until they died. She had found the owners of her dreams, and her parents had accepted her decision. The next few weeks would see plenty more exciting developments, and she drifted off dreaming of what she would do on her big day.
Last edited by ScruffyGit on Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
These users thanked the author ScruffyGit for the post (total 6):
TauriRedFerdjardam1Freight_Traingarytimerider

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Claire Continued: Part 1

Post by Belinda »

Such a marvelous piece of work. We are so lucky to have you to continue Claires Journey. All authors in involved have been wonderful.
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post (total 3):
ScruffyGitCarl BradfordCommodorRaptr

gary
Established Author
Established Author

Re: Claire Continued: Part 1

Post by gary »

Excellent. I like having the slave world portrayed in a more positive light, with someone who is a willing slave. Its fine that you don't have the Mr. Edwards story as part of your timeline, I believe one should add or subtract as one wishes.
The Toronto story was going to continue with a visit to a African Festival where the two women would be, temporarily, sold as slaves. There would have been two versions of the story published together, one of which would have involved the return of Abdul from the "Claire In Africa" story.
These users thanked the author gary for the post (total 2):
ScruffyGitBelinda