Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

My Brother's Pony Girl Pt 02

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Brother's Pony Girl Pt 02

Post by Carl Bradford »

(This story is set in a world where legalized, non-hereditary slavery is commonplace for serious crime, unredeemed debt, or voluntary self-indenture. All characters who are enslaved or have any intimate/sexual contact with slaves are 18 years of age or older. This is fiction; no one should ever be deprived of free will nor used sexually without his or her uncoerced permission.)

This is another plot provided by LEE B., who asked me to elaborate upon it for him.

(Warning: This story involves sex between cousins who were raised as brother and sister. If technical incest repels you, please stop reading here.)

(Previously: Kim was actually Lee McDonough’s cousin, but she was adopted into his family that owned and operated the Running Filly Ranch in Texas. The Running Filly trained human slave ponies using methods that were kind and dignified in comparison to the harsh discipline and frequent sexual demands that most pony ranches used to train naked and bound young women to pull racing sulkies. Of course, neither “sibling” was allowed anywhere near the pony training until they reached age 18, at which point Kim went off to college, majoring in psychology, while her step-brother Lee learned the family business. The two kids got along well and cared about each other, although Lee couldn’t help noticing how attractive his blonde-haired, blue-eyed, built-like-a-masonry-latrine “sister” was.

(A few days after Kim came home from her junior year in college, their “parental units” departed on a long vacation, having effectively turned ranch operations over to their son. THEN Kim dropped a bombshell: for her senior psychology project, she wanted to masquerade as a slave pony on the ranch. Worried about the effects of slavery on the young woman, Lee tried to dissuade her, but eventually he went along with the idea, only insisting that they must follow the law to avoid allegations of impropriety: so Kim self-indentured herself for the summer as a pony girl, undergoing the full experience: slave registration, grading, and auction followed by the nipple and clitoral hood rings PLUS getting the Running Filly brand on her shapely ass. Having run cross country in high school and college, she was the kind of taut, coltish young woman who made a champion racing pony—sort of an American version of the Greek athlete Parashevi Papachistou, only with a bigger chest.

(Seeing his step-sister bound and bitted as a pony girl, Lee couldn’t resist seducing her in the same manner he had hooked up with several other ponies. He manipulated her hormone levels so that Kim was both fertile and horny, the latter sensation reinforced by Lee’s patented kind-big-brother approach as well as by Kim’s unsuspected tendencies towards submission. She begged him to make love to her, and they spent most of the evenings that summer making the “beast with two backs.” By August, the novice pony girl was pregnant. When their “parents” returned from vacation, they made no objection, telling Lee that they had met in a similar way when the future June McDonough had been a pony slut for her trainer and future husband Hal; she had conceived Lee when Hall tied her to a mounting stand and used his favorite pony thoroughly. Fortunately, genetic testing showed no abnormalities in the embryo, and Kim, having regained her freedom and become engaged to Lee, went back to college to write up the “results” of this unorthodox psychological experience.)

Five months pregnant, Kim returned to the ranch after the fall semester. Every day she looked in the mirror, where both her “love bump” of her belly and the brand seared into her ass reminded her that she was not only in love with Lee, she was his PROPERTY that he had marked, permanently, as part of the ranch. That thought always gave her a shiver of sexy submission.

In fact, the combination of cross country and pony training had given her a tuned body that handled pregnancy very well and was only just now starting to show a bulge, but she and Lee had decided that she should stay home for the spring semester to give birth. A few on-line courses plus continuing her senior thesis project should give her sufficient credits to graduate.

The first thing she did, even before New Year's Eve, was to study and pass the Texas Agriculture Department’s exam for slave handlers, but in January she sat down with her fiancé to consider the practical side of slave handling.

“Since your pregnancy may limit you eventually,” he began, “let’s begin with something you’ve already experienced: the in-processing and treatment of new pony slaves, straight off the auction block. We treat all our new acquisitions the same way.”

He said it casually, but she immediately honed in: “What I hear you saying is that there’s a standard procedure for all pony girls—were you using that on me?” She inquired.

He tried to brazen it out. “Of course, Babe. Remember, the Running Filly does its best to treat ponies as if they’re still human beings, and that included you—especially my ‘sister’ [you could almost hear the quotation marks he placed around that word]. It’s a very respectful way to deal with people who have just undergone the shock of losing their rights and humanity. All of our trainers and wranglers are required to follow the same process with all new ponies. The only difference in this procedure is that you and I fell in love—or should I say fell more deeply in love?”

Abashed, the woman dropped the issue for the moment. They agreed that Kim would be the primary trainer for a new filly arriving the next afternoon. Privately, of course, Kim wondered how much of what Lee taught her now would be identical to the way she had been inducted seven months before.
The next afternoon, the two lovers met with the ranch vet tech, looking at a very pretty but naked young woman sleeping peacefully in a stall. Lee explained that the enslavement and branding were usually such overwhelming events that the filly would either succumb to the shock or be sedated at the slave market to make her transfer easier for all concerned. Kim easily identified with that situation and realized that she was rubbing her brand through her jeans while remembering her first horrible day in a collar.

“OK, sis—now the vet tech will give her another shot to awaken her. Her trainer—you—must be the first person she sees when she awakens, and you must speak firmly but kindly to help the pony imprint on you. Do you remember what Janis told you when you woke up that first day?”

“How could I forget? Not to talk unless addressed a direct question, to obey orders instantly and fully, and to expect enemas twice a day. She also told me that training wouldn’t start until after two days that she allowed for my brand to heal. And DAMN did that brand hurt!”

That’s in effect what happened when the new pony, called Nadya, awoke. Filled with empathy, Kim was so firm yet kind that she was able to calm most of Nadya’s fears. Each time the frightened girl was asked whether she understood, she nodded yes. Soon, Kim had replaced the oversized ball gag with a bit, and although she still couldn’t talk, the new slave was clearly relieved by the more comfortable object. Nadya was completely docile and cooperative, and the looks she gave Kim was little short of heroine-worship. Kim walked her over to the showers; the shock of warm water up her colon clearly distressed the young woman, but her new trainer whispered in her ear, reassuring her that she could get through this. All the while, the pregnant young woman massaged her tight muscles and crooned reassurance to her. Soon, the stressed-out new slave was tied as Kim had once been, with her reins up high to force her to open her throat. She was able to swallow some green nutrients after Lee interrupted, reassuring her that this fluid included birth control compounds. Startled, Kim stared hard at her stepbrother/fiancé. Then she released the frightened young slave and covered her with a blanket.

“Tomorrow morning,” Kim continued in a soothing voice, I’ll be back to give you another enema and then tack you up as a pretty pony.” Rubbing her back gently, Kim added, “Oh, and one more thing. I will be back every night about 11 p.m. to check on you. Rest, now, Sweetie.” In moments, Nadya was falling back into a sleep of exhaustion.

By this time Kim was visibly anxious to talk to Lee, but he shushed her until they had exited and locked Nadya’s stall. Once they were far enough away to talk quietly, he remarked, “you did that really well, Darling—you have a great future as a pony trainer.”
Her voice was suddenly hard, although she kept the volume low. “Never mind that stuff—what was all that B.S. about birth control? Do I LOOK like you gave me birth control?”

But Lee was ready for her. “Well, I started you out on birth control, but that plus the usual hormones to make a pony docile made you SO horny that I worried about your mental stability, so I cut WAY back on all that, and the result was . . . well . . . little Kim. Besides, it was YOU that attacked me, remember? Good thing we love each other.” That answer was the truth, so he could say it with a straight face, but not the WHOLE truth, which was that he had INTENDED to manipulate her into begging for sex, and only cut back on hormones after she had turned into a cock-obsessed bimbo slave!

His explanation sounded right and even loving, but she couldn’t help being a little suspicious. “Anyway, big brother, you don’t need to hover over me and watch everything I do. As you can tell, I recall everything you said and did to train me, and how I felt, too, so how about you back off?”

“She’s all yours, but how about we meet once a week to discuss Nadya? And if you’re unsure about anything, feel free to talk to Janis or me.”

“All right, Stud,” Kim replied. “By the way, who invented this weird method of pony training?”

Lee couldn’t control himself, letting out a bark of laughter. “Dad did. I thought I told you that, when I had to tell him what we did last summer, he replied that he had developed the whole procedure as a humane way to develop ponies, and Mom was one of his first ponies to undergo it—his ‘Love Slave.’” He finished in a sarcastic tone of voice.

“Oh, that makes sense,” Kim replied. “The whole time I was a teenager, it always bugged me that my own mother, who was so in charge of everyone and everything, would practically lie down and let Dad walk all over her whenever he started issuing orders!” She paused, “Just don’t expect me to act like that to you, especially outside the bedroom!”

“I wouldn’t dream of it, ‘Pony Slut,’” saying that intimate nickname in a joking tone as he gently slapped her butt right where her brand was under the jeans. “Anyway, you know that Dad’s system worked, because it worked on you.”

“Yes, ‘Master,’” she replied, only half joking. She had to admit that not only was she constantly hot for his body but she had to fight the instinct to do anything that would please him. Something to put in her psychology report for school, the overwhelming urge to serve, even after her body was freed from slavery . . .

Late that evening, Kim returned alone to the barn, nodded wordlessly to the night fire guard wrangler, and slipped back into the stall where, despite her cuffs and bit, Nadya was sleeping soundly. After watching the naked pony breathe softly for a moment, Kim gently woke her up. First she give the new slave a big hug, and then the pregnant woman looked at Nadya’s face in the dim illumination of fire exit signs as she spoke, quietly but firmly.

“You remember not to speak except to answer a question, right? And that you must obey all instructions without hesitation?” When Nadya nodded agreement to each question, Kim carefully removed the bit from her mouth.

“Are you OK, pony?” she asked.

Nadya started to say, “I’m OK, Mistress,” but then broke down, sobbing soundlessly. Recalling how she had felt in the same situation—and unlike this poor girl, she had ASKED to be a pony girl!—Kim gave her another hug, gently rubbing her back and crooning almost wordless reassurances. In the back of her mind, the Running Filly’s newest trainer realized that she was imitating what the stable manager as well as her brother had done, showing compassion but at the same time causing a trainee pony to fall into helpless, subservient love with a trainer. She could already see it working on Nadya.

After a few minutes of rocking and rubbing, Nadya had ceased crying and was looking at her trainer with a mixture of trust and worship. Kim softly promised her that they would never hurt her at this ranch, that they just wanted her to be the best pony possible and to be proud of her performance. Once again, though, in the back of her mind Kim found herself thinking that she had no idea how Nadya’s eventual owner would treat her, or what kind of “performance” HE would demand.

“It’s time for me to go, Sweetie—you need your rest to do a good job as a pony tomorrow. I’ll come by to visit you most evenings, and that’s the time when you can ask me anything you want, OK? For now, though, is there anything else you need to get off your chest?” (Kim could almost hear her horn-dog step-brother saying, “And what a magnificent chest it is!” Men. She worshipped Lee, but that didn’t make her blind to his perving. He probably wanted to train the poor woman just so he could play with that body!)

The new slave shook her head in the negative, so Kim gently kissed her cheek and re-installed the bit, then wrapped the woman up in her blanket. She noticed that Nadya’s thighs were damp and her nipples erect, so the apprentice trainer casually rubbed against them as she put her to bed. Three guesses what the pony would dream about that night!

Kim went back up to the silent main house, and her fiancé was half-awake when she climbed into bed with him. Looking at her “lord and master,” the guy who had brainwashed and seduced her into love, the college senior said, quite calmly, “you’re a bastard, and not just because your Mom conceived you out of wedlock.”

Confusion flooded his face. “What did I do?” he asked, anxiously.

“You know perfectly well what you did. Training poor Nadya has really shown me how you used your dad’s procedures to make me into your horny little pony bitch, your preggo ‘love slave.’” She whispered the last two words in the same goofy tones he had used earlier, then continued: “In fact, never mind that right now—just FUCK me HARD, ‘Master.’”

“Your wish is my command, Sweetheart.”

Ten frantic minutes later, he collapsed on top of her as both of them gasped for air. “Was that what you had in mind, pony slut?” he inquired in a slightly mocking tone.

“Mmmm.” Kim agreed. “You’d better get as much fucking in as possible right now—pretty soon I’ll be too bloated for this. And don’t say it! I remember what you said. Then you’ll just shift to the other hole down there, right? Well, enjoy your pony while you can, ‘Master,’” she said, her voice incredibly sweet. “Once I give birth I’m going to have a mysterious hearing problem every night, so you’ll have to change the baby when she cries!”

“It’ll be worth it to get a champion piece of pony ass like yours. MMMUMPH.” Lee said as his loving submissive hit him with a pillow.

The training continued, following much the same sequence that Kim had experienced herself. Two days later, while she had Nadya’s reins tied high up on the stall wall, the new trainer explained the purpose of cutting off the hairs on the sides of her head. She could see the new pony was not only straining because of the tight binding but also silently crying about having her hair shaved. Once the shearing was finished, Kim released her reins and again tried to console her with hugs and rubbing.

“Don’t worry, pretty Nadya. Your hair will grow back, and your new ponytail will look SO cute on you. I cried when I got MY tail hairs cut, but it came out beautiful!” Seeing the surprise in the pony’s eyes, she answered the unspoken question. “That’s right, girlfriend—I was a pony girl once, and I grew my own tail hair, just like you have. Heck, I ended up begging my trainer to mount me every night,” she giggled. “How do you think I ended up with this belly?”

The next day, the lubricated tail plug slid easily up onto Nadya’s lower opening, and Kim showed her how beautiful she looked in a mirror. “Did you ever play with plastic toy horses when you were a girl?” asked the trainer. Nadya nodded. “Well, now you’re a real life palomino pony with long muscular legs, a golden tan all over, and long hair flying in the wind. You look just gorgeous, and only yesterday I saw Mr. McDonough, the gentleman who owns this ranch, trying to hide a HUGE boner after he watched you!” Nadya blushed.

Just as in her own case, Kim introduced her trainee to the sexuality of being a helpless slave, fondling her as a reward for good behavior and administering the oral form of “Horny Juice” several times a week. Kim followed the same procedures that Lee had used to lead her into intimacy, including stopping short in a kiss so that Nadya was prompted to finish the gesture and engage in a long session of French kissing. Like clockwork, the young woman began actively seeking more physical contact and stimulation, climaxing (double entendre) with her begging Kim to “wash” her nipples, pussy, and anus more thoroughly. The new trainer was also influenced by the sexualized atmosphere, attacking her new husband every night after visiting Nadya. Nor was her sex drive purely hetero: Lee recognized that his wife was so invested in her trainee that, even though her same-sex experiments in college had been largely unsuccessful, Kim REALLY wanted to be intimate with her protégée.

Following several evenings of “hand washing” the new pony, one night later in the week, Kim completely stripped her pony including removing the head harness and bit. A thoroughly submissive and excited Nadya was unresisting when her trainer tied her spread-eagled on her bunk, then watched with wide eyes as Kim did a strip-tease, displaying her entire body including her ringed nipples and clit hood. Even though she knew that her trainer had once been a pony girl herself, Nadya was still surprised to see the rings and branding on her.

At this point, Kim was in her final trimester and very heavy, but they still had a lot of fun kissing and eating each other. After that first evening, Nadya was not restrained when they made love together. The strange thing for Kim was that, despite being increasingly tired as she approached giving birth, Kim was so turned on by these midnight lesbian sessions that she often went back to the big house and woke her master/husband up for yet MORE sex, only this time she submitted to him instead of controlling the encounter.

The relationship with Nadya was only temporary, and in pillow talk after one of their trysts the pony had confessed to wanting to be dominated and used by a man. Fortunately, when Kim nagged Lee into some discrete inquiries, they discovered that Nadya’s legal owner was already looking for a slave consort, a submissive woman whom he could marry and have children with. (He was apparently uninterested in the expensively-educated products of Broadstone and other institutes for consorts.) So, Kim told him bluntly that Nadya was ripe and invited him to the ranch to “participate in her training.” By the time they departed a week later, master and pony were besotted with each other, and he gave the ranch a bonus for the “excellent pony training.” Kim’s first project as a trainer had been a success even from the point of view of the helpless pony girl. A year later Nadya “foaled” strapping twin boys.

By that time, of course, Kim herself had delivered her first child, christened Martha after her deceased grandma but always addressed as “Marty.” Even with her step-parents’ help, Kim had a hard time caring for Marty the first year—and yes, she DID make her ‘Master” get up when the baby fussed at night! But the child learned to sleep through the night and was (mostly) poddy trained by the time when Kim resumed running and got her magnificent body—with boobs even larger than before—back into shape.

With renewed health came (unsurprisingly) renewed horniness—let’s face it, the human race would die out if otherwise-smart young women didn’t somehow “forget” the pain of childbirth and start lusting after more sex and additional babies!

Lately, therefore, Kim had been having evil thoughts. It just wasn’t practical for her to move back into the pony barn when she had a one-year old to care for. The solution, she decided, was obvious, so one evening she asked him:

“Hey, Stud—how’d you like to be my legal master again?”

“You know me, I’m always up for a cute piece of pony ass. What did you have in what is loosely termed your mind, pony slut?”

“What would you say to a Free In Name Only (FINO) contract for me to be your slave any time Marty is not able to see or hear us? C’mon, what do you say?”

“I say, ‘Mouth, pony slut.’” After that, Kim’s mouth was filled and unavailable for talking. She was speechless but happy.

(The End)
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 5):
imreadonly2jeepsterMarcellomcojean.ameloteroticstoryspinner

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: My Brother's Pony Girl Pt 02

Post by imreadonly2 »

Wow! Another fantastic chapter. Thanks so much!

Given the way the animal was impregnated, I think it would have been more appropriate if she had birthed her foal out in the barn, lying in straw, a bit in her teeth and her hands tied to hooks on the wall, with some seniors from the local 4-H club there to crack jokes and snapchat the festivities. Later in the day, our little pony could take the family out for a ride in a carriage, and start to immediately run off some of that baby weight.

Joe
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 3):
Carl BradfordCommodorRaptrjeepster