Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Aunt Monica's Will (The Delta torturers apprentice part 2)

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
jerry606
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aunt Monica's Will (The Delta torturers apprentice part 2)

Post by jerry606 »

Welcome back to Delta my friends, I don't suppose you happened to hear the crazy rumors about that Heiress to the La'Rue fortune? You know what I love about a haunted house? Every neighborhood has one. That vacant house down the street too nice to be without a family, too creepy to be lived in at all. Hope you all enjoy part 2. If this isn't up to stripsearch standards I am willing to change. I use to be a piece of shit, sloppy steaks at Truffoni's.

It was a dark and stormy night. Jessie had just finished a hard day of studying for her 3rd semester Biology test and peered out the window into the street. She knew she should have called a cab, but the cabs in Delta are a hard thing to come by considering its such a rural town, the fleet at delta cabs only keeps 4 cabs running at a time. Fortunately for her, it had only started off as a mist and she only lived about 2 miles away. The sounds of murmurs and whispers of busy students were all she could make out as she made her way down the stair to the exit doors.

"All finished for the day?, the librarian called from her oversized oak crevice.

"Yeah, just a few more things that I"m sure I can fix up at home" Jessie replied back confidently.

"Alright take care, they are calling for quite a down pour in about 20 minutes or so. You know how reliable the weather station is, but I wouldn't take the chance. Delta has a some weird storms from time to time. Back when I was a girl...”

"Ok, I'm going now, sorry I can't talk more" Jessie yelled from the exit doors. The librarian had a bit of a snide smirk as she saw the young girl take off into the mist, knowing she was going to get the brunt of the storm on her way home. {Might even need to stop a while for shelter} she thought to herself.
As Jessie jetted out the door, it was apparent that things were going to really kick off quite soon. The thunder began to roll in the distance, a sound you might find working below a bowling alley. A couple cracks of lightning, but there was a decent amount of time in between the two to keep her confident and cool that she'd make most of the trip in her haste. The splash that her sneakers were making on the concrete walkway had already soaked the cuffs of her jeans, and the wool hat she kept on year round for style had soaked most of the way through. It wasn't until she hit La'Rue street that the rain really began to get fearsome, her journey turned bleak, and the thunder and lightning seemed to follow her sparing moments in between. Seeing a great veranda amongst a gigantic house, Jessie decided to take it upon herself to at least sit on the deck and wait for this hole mess to let up at bit. If she was lucky maybe even dry off a while inside the house she had always admired on her walks to and from school. Of course there were rumours of the old lady who use to live there, but that was years ago, and she had left such a charitable sum to needy foundations that most of her oddity's had been set aside and her status amongst normal folk improved. {Screw the past} she thought to herself, people around here don't know class if it hit them in the face.
Jessie made her way up the creaky stairs and stood under the overhang looking at the mess she had been walking in only moments ago.

"I wonder if anyone is living here now" she spoke to herself. Making her way down the deck, she peered into a couple of soap covered windows, only to find darkness and what looked like a table and chairs amongst a small kitchen. "Could the door be unlocked?", of course she knew there was only one way to find out.
Walking back over to the door, she tried the knob with no avail, either it was seized from not being used, or the last person in had locked the doors. {Maybe a knock}. Jessie's first thoughts were that no one had lived here for years, but maybe they just weren't the yard keeping type. No luck on the knock either, it must just not be her day. But they always say bad luck comes in threes. She turned herself from the door, and began to stare into the never ending rain, mesmerized the sound of a door creeping open gave her a jump where thunder never would have succeeded. Turning back it looked like her luck was about to change, the door which now stood open must have been forced by the wind, no one stood to greet her, but curious as she was to see the inside and the fact she held more water in her clothes than most ship hulls the invitation was a welcome one to step inside.
Starting through the hallway, Jessie's first discovery was a pile of ash scattered about on the floor. {Must be thrill seeking teens having a campfire in here} she thought to herself. Turning left the small kitchen came into view, someone had left some coffee in the espresso maker, and what was left now had a green film on top.
"Disgusting" she proclaimed."If it wasn't for that this house would be immaculate, kids and their games. No respect for classic Victorian style architecture such as this".

To say the least the kitchen did not impress. Making her way through the door, she found her way back into the hall. She started to make her way up the stairs when she saw that the door to the basement much like the front door was now wide open. It hadn't made a sound, but that thought hadn't occurred to Jessie. She knew that if the curator or whoever was in charge of the funeral proceedings had left anything, it would be downstairs, and since she was feeling rather lucky to be in such a way, pushing her luck would have no consequences.
Squeaking down the first couple of stairs in her wet sneakers, she thought she heard a big bang coming from the front door, {the wind} she imagined.
It was quite a few steps until she made her way to a landing area with a door to the left, and another set of stairs to the right. Knowing she had a fair amount of time until the storm ended she decided to take the door first, than make her way down the final steps to see what else lay ahead in her journey. A welcome mat sat at the front of the oak padded door. She tried the knob, but much like the front door it was seized or locked. { Maybe they keep the key under the mat} she realized. Bingo, the old key with a skull shape on the top sat under a dusty ragged mat. With key in hand, the door opened with ease. Stepping into the room, she removed her hat and put it into her sweater her wildest dreams had been realized. Classic art plastered from wall to wall, dresser drawers full or jewelry that must have been worth the rest of her tuition at least. She imagined finishing University with a clean slate, not a penny of debt to her name. It's a rarity that one in this day and age would be so lucky. Stuffing a few things into her soaked sweater and jeans, she decided not to get greedy, there may be someone who has claim to these items, and she'd be damned to take away all of someone else's stuff. Plus, there was still that other set of stairs, which now seemed so appealing.
She closed the door and relocked it stuffing the key into her sweater for safe keeping. Setting off down the stairs, she found that there were a lot more than she had previously realized. It seemed like forever, and the brick lay-ed corridor kept getting darker and darker until she had to feel with her foot for the bottom step.
"There must be a switch around her somewhere" she spoke as her hand began to caress the wall for what she so desperately sought after. A feel of brick was her first discovery, not anything to write home about, than her hand came upon some wood that was attached to the wall by a hook. The wooden figure was separated into two pieces by large swivelled spikes, 4 "U" shaped indents matching up in sets of 2 with a bit of fabric on the wood. The sound of a match igniting behind made her jump at least a foot in the air. As she turned Jessie witnessed a black masked face come to light as a man holding the match began to speak.
"I'm glad to see your finally here, oh what sights and pleasures I have to show you".

"Not sure who I'm talking to, but my name is Jessie. I was soaked as you can see by the storm, so I took shelter in your beautiful home. I'm not meaning to intrude, if you don't mind I'll just make my way back up the stairs and leave you to your cellar dwelling."

"Oh, but its so uncommon we get guests here, please stay and have a chat at least" the humble Masters apprentice jested.
Already Jessie could feel a hand caress her ass, and what felt like a tongue lick her neck. "My assistant says you taste of fear my dear, and that of a little rain water. So I imagine your story true. Than again, how do I know your telling the truth unless I loosen up your tongue a bit".
As Jessie started to backtrack toward the door, she heard it slam in front of her very face. "Escape is futile Jessie, but I do say I enjoy a girl who struggles"

"What on earth do you mean by that? Why do I feel hands caressing my body when your all the way over there"

"Like I said, I have assistants, many assistants". His throaty voice began to get the best of Jessie, and unlike her common demeanour, she felt herself begin to give up on this hopeless situation.

"Let us begin shall we?". And just like that Jessie felt her sweater being pulled, than her pants.
The sickening sound of scissors on jean as the assistants began to work up her leg. How could she escape, how could she even avoid being stripped without a fight in a dark sealed room probably miles underground. Another pair of scissors began up her backside through her sweater.

"Please, my grandmother knitted that for me" she pleaded
"We are without mercy or care my darling, but what fun we'll have with you" The Apprentice retorted.
The Horror continued, as the assistants finished their work on the sweater and jeans moving onto the top and panties. "Not my panties, the bra is a matching set"

"Oh they'll match when were all done dear" he laughed maniacally echoing through the dark caverns. A couple of snips here, and a great tear up the back of her shirt was done in quick time. These men if you'd like to call them that were no slouches when it came to torture. Clearly they had been at it for years, maybe even centuries.

"Your making a mistake" Jessie begged, and with that they stopped cutting, but all she had left on was a bra and her soaked sneakers with wool socks. "I think before we continue, you should be more comfortable, you may be familiar with the stocks already"the apprentice bellowed. Without command, the assistants restrained Jessie's hands and latched them together with a cold pair of metal cuffs. Forced to the ground, her legs were pulled out in front of her and each ankle found its place in the wooden stocks. After being lifted onto a plank with a cylinder pole going up the middle a ball-gag was strapped across her mouth and latched onto hooks so she could neither talk or move her head. The light in the Apprentices hand began to spread from wick to wick as torches brought a bright glow to the once black cellar room. Giving a few moments for her eyes to adjust, Jessie saw many wooden torture devices on the wall, and was kind of glad stocks was the choice. If comforted only for a moment the Apprentice and his many assistants continued.

"A mistake you said, maybe you made a mistake when you went treasure hunting in a haunted abandoned house. You know there are consequences for stealing here right?". Jessie's eyes began to bulge as the Apprentice lit another match, this time throwing it into a steel drum located in the center of the room. Instantly it was alight while the assistants gathered her tattered clothes and threw them into the fire.
"We need kindling or the fire will go out, lucky you were around to assist". Jessie's muffled threats were silenced when the assistants sliced through her bra. They would at least leave her shoes for the journey home, or were they the kind to let a girl go? As her mind began to race, one of the many hooded figures made himself comfortable at the base of her mound. Keeping mostly to her studies in university, not many guys had been down there since after high school had ended. Her muffles quickly turned into moans. Others began to follow suit, finding other parts of her to enjoy. A long and wooden pole was massaging her cheeks only to be thrust-ed into her ass and stood in place. The Apprentice himself picked up a pair of scissors cutting off a big uneven chunk of her hair, throwing it into the fire. He laughed as he made his way to her front. Her eyes closed in ecstasy, she hadn't even noticed her missing hair.

"I know you wanted to keep these my dear, but its just not in the cards. What with my reputation to keep, and my love of feet". He whispered this to her face, finally bending down and began to cut from the top of the shoe lace down to the toe of the sneaker. It dropped at the base of her feet as the Apprentice moved on to the next repeating his method. With the wet sneakers out of the way permanently, he focused on her wool socks first pulling and then snipping off the ends revealing black toe nail polish and perfectly pedicured toes. All the while the assistants had her moaning. He could have been tattooing her a tramp stamp and she never would have noticed. After The man in black finished mangling Jessie's socks, he picked up the shoes and socks and threw them into the fire. His assistant which crouched at Jessie's pussy had been working her pretty hard, he was already three fingers deep and counting. Others sat by her newly freed feet and began sucking her toes. Jessie started to laugh and moan beneath the gag, she didn't know weather to laugh or cry, the pleasure was way to strong. This was not what she had in mind for the day, but with no other choice in the matter you could say she was enjoying the ride.

After a little work, the assistant worked in all of his fingers and began to fist Jessie, Her eyes opened wide as she cried for more. Thrusting as hard as the little hooded man could, the mixture of all of these pleasures at once had all of the sudden become too much for this poor girl to stand. As the toes were sucked, most every entry plugged, and the other stragglers licked whatever was left, Jessie's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she passed out.

It seemed like she had been dreaming for days when she finally awoke on the cold floor of the hallway. Wiping the drool from her mouth, she picked herself off the floor. Not only did she notice she was still completely naked, her everything hurt. A pile of ash lay to her side, and she knew that what she had dreamed wasn't too far off from reality. The wires from her bra and a half burnt tag that read "inters" could be spotted in the ash. Convinced that she couldn't leave this house in this condition she made her way up the stairs to see if she could find a mirror and something to wear. The dresser was amiable, and the fit was almost perfect as she retrieved a new set of underwear, beige dress pants, and a blue blouse as well as a pair of black boots and expensive white cotton socks. After getting completely dressed she made her way down the hall to find a bathroom, which happened to be the third door on the left. Having no problem with any of the upstairs doors, she made her way into the bathroom and found her hair was about half gone. She gasped at the hack job her captor had done on her. Angry and frustrated, she banged on the mirror flicking a latch behind. The floor dropped underneath her and she slid down the trap door for what seemed like about a minute. Hitting the floor hard she found herself again in complete darkness. Instant panic set in.

"Hello"? she called out into the darkness.

"Welcome back my dear, lucky for you we were only getting started last week"

"Week? Oh no, I have papers to turn in, I'm so late already" she begged.

"Hard to say if we'll let you go so easily this time" retorted the man in black, "mercy they say is for the weak".

Hands quickly grabbed form all sides as she felt herself being dragged back to the stocks. Jessie had just found these clothes and could probably have fixed her now shorter hair but since her last experience she wondered if they would even leave any. The Master apprentice took command of his men latching hands in stocks and scissors in hands.

“God please no!” cried Jessie. “You can't put me through this torture again, I haven't even had a drink of water since I a... awoke from the last time. Please!”

It was at about this time the Masters apprentice stood centre stage. He had but a brief moment of conscience but that was followed by the order to drench her with a bucket of water. She gasped taking in sips of what can only be described as mop water. Disgusted and humiliated once again at the hands of her captors Jessie eased herself and prepared for the fireworks. The cutting began slowly but with every smooth snip she felt her bodies exposure coming to fruition. The sweater, new socks and all of the rest again met the flaming trashcan in the middle of the room. She sat still as the hands eased off and admired their work.
“Last time my apprentices we took mercy on this woman. I say since she wanted to return so badly we give her the full experience this time”.

The men cheered at the fearless masters apprentice. A dark and foreboding figure that still knew how to have a laugh even if it was at someone's expense. He watched as the men wasted no time taking position. Two stood above Jessie with tools in their hands she couldn't quite make out. Two stood on either side for steadying and assistance and one sat in the centre while another few were at her feet again. Her hair was pulled, pussy fingered and tits groped all at once. With so many sensations she didn't realize they had lobbed off a good portion of her remaining hair. More fingers than she could count darted in and out of her pussy and ass. A light slapping wet noise was coming from her pussy and air began to release as they loosened her more. She had been through this before so she wasn't going to falter so easily and her glare let the Masters apprentice know it. He frowned, but it turned to a smirk soon after as he called for his men to work double time. A rubbing sensation shot from her pussy. Hands were pulling on the insides of her walls. What all was in their she wondered in what was left of her mind. Hot water was poured on her head making her realize how hairless she was now.

“Get the straight razor boys. We got to make this look as good as possible”.

That was all she could handle. Orgasm after orgasm was forced from a pussy she could only assume was hers. It felt like nothing she had ever felt before. The intense pleasure took her over the edge as conscientiousness evaded her once again.

“She's done boys, lets finish up” The Master apprentice chimed.

The men grinned as they completed the finishing touches.

The grog took a much longer time to wear off this time for Jessie. She found it hard to move at all. Her joints hurt and her ass and pussy felt very swollen. Was this the floor of the ground outside, she hadn't figured it out quite yet. As she brought herself to her knees she saw another pile of ash. In it were strands of her once beautiful brown hair. She reached a hand to her scalp to asses the damage but all she felt was a scalp as smooth as a baby's bottom. They left not a hair on her head. Her vagina was another story. Her once tight hardly used pussy was misshaped and agape. It wouldn't close no matter how much she willed it. Her only hope was that one day you might only be able to fit one fist in it. She didn't even bother looking in her ass, she had to get out of here before she was a sideshow for the local circus. Realizing she was close to the front door she grabbed a sheet that was covering a fancy chair and bolted for the door. Her bare feet slapping on the tile floor she reached for the knob. It turned as she made her way out and down the patio stairs. No one would believe her, and its hard to say if anyone would recognize her especially without eyebrows or hair.
These users thanked the author jerry606 for the post:
jeepster