Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

House Hunting Horrors (The Delta Torturers Apprentice Pt. 3)

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
jerry606
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

House Hunting Horrors (The Delta Torturers Apprentice Pt. 3)

Post by jerry606 »

Keeping on with my tale we find 2 very tasty, very curious sisters looking to make a little extra money from the real estate business. I must know 10 women who are now in real estate, and they would all try to make this same deal. Only problem with this deal, is its in my universe.

“How could it be so cheap? This is certainly the most beautiful house I've seen so far in Delta.” The question went unanswered for a moment until the suave realtor gathered his bearings.

“I know you find it hard to believe Ms. Car, but the fact of the matter is this place does need some work done, and for some reason we don't have too many handy capable people out here in Colorado”. He smiled and ran his fingers through his hair, as if to make sure not one piece was out of place.
“I'm sure you and your sister will be very happy out here. You have the comfort of being close to town, a great community that hosts a yearly block party, and lets not forget when this place has a little polish and spit shine you'll also be the envy of the town. Hell, I'd buy it myself if I didn't already own a Castle on Sweitzer Lake.” His smile never faded, something about the man told Rebecca Car that he was a swindler but she just couldn't afford not to take such an opportunity.

“You mentioned that there's still a lot of possessions left over from the last owner?”

“Yes, the last owner, a Ms. La'Rue had no descendants that had come forth to claim it, and its really some interesting stuff. Figured I'd add it in as a bonus to the su.. person who bought the place” he replied popping on a pair of ray bans and slicking his fingers through his hair again.

“Is there a basement?”she had seen a door, but it was passed in the tour of the house.

“You know, I had a handyman hired to open that door for me but he has yet to show. The old Curator of Ms. La'Rue's estate said it sticks, but yeah there's a basement” he continued looking down at his watch. “Listen, I have some other houses to show today, would you like to come back tomorrow and see the basement? The handyman's got to be here sometime today”.

“That's fine” she grinned looking around, imagining all the things she and her sister could do with this place. “I trust your friend will be along sometime before we get settled in, I have a lot of ski's and such that need to be stored”.

“That sounds just peachy”. He reached out to shake her hand, but she settled with patting him on the shoulder.
“Better save some of that jell on your hand for later” she joked. “Now where do I sign?”

It was a good week until the finances were settled plus the time it took for the other few vans to drop off things. But after a long await, Rebecca and Ashley finally pulled the last moving van into the driveway. Peering out his picture window, Abram Van Haas grunted in disgust.

“They finally got people in that old house again..... (he turned to his wife) Won't be long now until the lady of the house has her way.”
“Oh Abram” his wife interjected placing her Danielle steel to the side “there ain't nothing wrong with that house, just the inhabitants you old fool”.
“Maybe so, but it has an aura. Some things are meant to be left alone, and in the case of that house bulldozed to the ground.” Eyes glued to the house, Abrams hands began to shake. “That place is cursed. That place is Evil.”

Rebecca and Ashley walked up the steps, their hands filled with heavy boxes. Placing hers on the deck, Rebecca fumbled in her pocket for the keys.
“I swear I had the keys in my pocket, but than again maybe I left it in my purse”. As she turned to walk back to the van, the carved chestnut door made a clang sound followed by a crack. Unforced and unaided the door began to slide open.
“Well that's handy, but for piece of mind, lets make sure we fix the doors first” Ashley joked. It was nothing either one of them had ever witnessed before. Tired as they were they chose to blow it off as sheer coincidence, and stepped inside the door.
The next day Ashley awoke with the morning sun shining on her face. She stretched and smiled gently pushing off the custom duvet left by the mysterious previous owners. Sitting at the edge of the bed shaking off the dust the sandman had left the night before, she stretched again for good measure. Today was a day of discovery, a day of starting a new in this wondrous place her sister had found.
Ashley scaled down the stairs and rummaged through a few boxes until she found a tin of coffee and the java maker 300. She placed the coffee maker in the kitchen which looked dwarfed in comparison to the rest of the house. After going through the process of finding an outlet, filling water and inserting grinds, she decided while it brewed she would go get dressed. The house was surprisingly cooler than it had been the day before. Getting back to the hallway, Ashley found a suitcase and began to sort through until she found a white tank top, a purple wool sweater, slim fitting jeans, and purple cotton socks. Eventually she went back to check on her coffee and noticed a note on the kitchen table. It read...

Ashley,
Went to town to grab a few things, should be back in a couple of hours.

Love
Rebecca

“A couple of hours, in Rebecca speak that means I have the house to myself for the day. What to do first?” There were mugs left in the cupboard for her coffee, which she had black. No time for the finer things, she was on a mission to explore every nook and cranny of this mansion. Making her way through the hall, she heard the faint creak of the basement door blow open.
“Must be a window open down there, may as well check it out”. If nothing else she thought, maybe she could warm the place up a bit by closing it. Plunging her hands into another box she popped out an old pair of Keds and a flashlight. She was prepared for whatever might be down these steps, or so she thought.
Tiptoeing down the first few stairs, she came upon a great pile of cobwebs. Ashley flashed her light seeing the bottom of the stairs was right past the webs. Being the daring adventurer she was, she placed her arm by her face and ran through the webs.
“Aggh, I hate the feel of webs.” Ashley was answered by dead silence aside from the dim hum of her flashlight. Taking a moment to dust herself off, she then proceeded to look around at what was causing the breeze that plagued her house. One corner of the room had an old moss covered door, and an even grimier welcome mat at it's foot. The other corner had yet another flight of stairs. (How far down does this place go?) She thought to herself. Undecided at which to do first, Ashley took a coin out of her pocket and flipped it in the air. It seemed to jump and jive dancing on the concrete floor until ultimately it weaved down the stairs deciding her fate once and for all.
Distracted at the thrill of the moment, she chased after the coin. Further and further she went until Ashley was in complete darkness.
“Shit, this would be a good time to have that flashlight.” She shrugged about to make her way back up when the scratch of a match made her jump a foot in the air. Paralysis by fear of the unknown, she slowly turned to view what appeared in the glowing light.
“Ahh, dear it has been too long since we last saw you, but you look just as well as you ever have. Firmer I'd say if I didn't know any better”. The hooded figure had a kind voice there was no doubt, but his tone hinted with angst, and the rasp of smoking a lifetime rang clear to her.
Even on a bad day Ashley was a stunning beauty. Being the blonde in the family, the boys had always clung to her leaving her more plain sister Rebecca to drink in solitude more times than not. Nice firm legs topped by a yoga sculpted ass and breasts that had heard only of the theory of gravity were completed by her Locklear-esque complexion.
“I don't believe we've met” Ashley hesitated trying to keep her cool “but you seem like a good guy down here in my dank basement, mind showing me what's down here?” Fumbling over a few of her words she knew she was coming off as nervous, and being the smart girl she was didn't want to escalated the situation.
“Why certainly my dear. Here to your left we have some stone wall, followed by stone wall, and a few wooden devices on these walls. Would you like to try one on? They're very stylish.” As he talked, Ashley could feel fingers prod and poking her sides.
“No, I'mmm fffin... Who keeps tickling me?!” She yelled at the cloaked man in the corner.
“Oh, so they’re here now. My many apprentices would like to play a game with you, but your slightly overdressed... I think we can help you with that”.
“No than..” A hand covered her mouth, and 8 others held her hands behind her back. Suddenly flashes of light from all the torches on the walls surrounding her made the room glow. The man in Black had been right, devices did cover the walls, and the less threatening of the many was being pulled down as she struggled to free herself. Forced over to where it had been placed, she sat down on the hard wooden seat. Having hands guided to their grooves, and her ankles locked in oak holes at the bottom of this contraption the ensemble was completed when a bulbous gag was applied and tightened around her mouth.
“I'm sorry for the rudeness of my companions Miss, please feel free to leave at any time you choose” jested the man in black, his grin widening as he reached into one of many pockets. Ashley continued to whirl and struggle in her bondage trying to break free of her restraints but it was no use, she was at the mercy of her captors.
“It's about time we made our guest feel at home friends, lets make her feel more comfortable shall we?”. Not even finishing his sentence, Ashley could feel scissors at work on her clothes, cutting from wrist to shoulder, waist to armpit, ankle to thigh. The man in black personally began working on her Keds, first unlacing both left and right, than proceeding to pull them off. He took a moment to admire the socked feet leaning down and gathering a whiff breathing deeply.
“Oh god the smell, how I miss the smell of a beautiful woman's feet”
Moments had passed since first being placed in these stocks, but the many hands made light work of Ashley's clothes. A hook and a snap behind her back and her beasts felt the cool dank air of the basement. It was all happening so fast, she didn't even notice the great burning drum of fire next to her fuelled by the tatters that once were her jeans and sweater. A latch dropped from under her ass, and her panties soon followed into the fire. The apprentices were relentless with their fingers and tongues, her eyes bulged at the pleasure she felt.
“That's it men, give her the time of her life...no mercy” the man in black shouted. “You over there get to work on that beautiful hair I think she needs a fresh cut, and you work that pussy, if it's not drooling in the next 5 minutes your not joining in on the next one”.
Like a Captain of his ship the man in black barked orders, and his men obeyed. The one on top was butchering the sides of her hair as one below worked Ashley into a frenzy of moans. Two others spaced themselves at her armpits tickling like mad, as the Torturer's Apprentice began his work on her feet. He threw her socks to the side, and began with a light tickle (for his own enjoyment, she was getting hers). Even in his hundreds of years, and the many women he broke, never had he seen such suckable, beautiful feet. The soles were a lighter shade of pink, on top a tan from her beach bumming days in the summer but this was just the setup for her luscious french manicured toes. Unable to restrain himself, he stopped the light tickle and went straight for the money-shot. Opening his mouth as wide as possible he fit as many toes as he could sucking like their was no tomorrow. Ashley's moans were subsided by laughter, her mind breaking at so many feelings at once. The fire burned and the room was well lit, but to her it was simply a euphoric filled darkness she never wanted to end. Parts of her head had she of had her senses would have been cold, her soaked pussy was so worn in at this point she wouldn't have recognized it and her breasts were so soggy they began to droop.
No, she couldn't be down here, this was wrong. Ashley had to try and be strong and carry on, or else her mind would may well snap and her life would be lived for the thrill.
“Look at me my darling” the man in black prodded. Using all of her strength to lift her head she met his yellow glazed eyes. “Your just too sweet a treat to let go of. I'm going to have to sentence you to at least another week of this”. Her mouth if moveable would have dropped. She mumbled in protest, but it was hardly worth the effort, seconds later the words were out of her head...Had they been a dream? Had she been here minutes or hours? Her last glimpse was that of a straight razor, until after great endurance, she finally caved once and for all to the blackness.
When she awoke, the morning sun was upon her. She had a grin a mile wide, but was unaware of where it came from. What had happened must have been a product of her late night movie selection. There's no way she could have...suddenly she realized she was completely naked. On a whim she reached down to feel herself in all of her pleasure she felt something that could not have been her own. A shocking look came on her face when she slid 4 fingers into her pussy with ease. This was not normal, and the weirdest part is that there was room for more. Jumping out of bed she darted over to the stand-up mirror. Her mouth stood agape as she viewed what she could only assume was her own reflection. Her once pert ample 21 year old breasts sagged like she was in her late 40's, the lips of her clit once a closed iron curtain were as open as southern doors in the summertime. But what really hit home was her hair, and that last image of the straight razor. She raised her hands to her head putting them on her fluffy skunk-tailed Mohawk that had once been her gorgeous mane of hair. That aside she was glare catchingly bald.
Taking little time to fit herself with whatever she came across, she raced downstairs to inform Rebecca.
“Rebecca!, Rebecca!” she yelled racing past the landing and making her way into the kitchen. She stopped dead in her tracks as she noticed a piece of paper laying on the kitchen table.

Ashley,

Where have you been these past 4 days? I know you like your E, and partying but this is ridiculous. Should you get this in time and wonder where I am, I decided to use my day off from work wisely. Come on downstairs and help me clean if your home in time.
Love Rebecca

The End
These users thanked the author jerry606 for the post (total 2):
jeepstermikey22

Citizen1069
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: House Hunting Horrors (The Delta Torturers Apprentice Pt. 3)

Post by Citizen1069 »

This one reminds me of one of my favorite Halloween stripping stories, Flesh Eaters -- A Halloween Story by Executionus. If you have not read it yet, you should, it might give you some great ideas for the next chapter.

jerry606
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by jerry606 »

I finished this one maybe a year ago, but the others I had done around 2012 or so. But I could delve into it again at some point, but why would they go? I've done the stumble upon, the inheritance, and the realty scheme. Maybe a sorority of university students move into the house? Or maybe a ladies night out turns into a dare to stay one night in the haunted mansion?
These users thanked the author jerry606 for the post:
Citizen1069

Citizen1069
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by Citizen1069 »

jerry606 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 12:52 am I finished this one maybe a year ago, but the others I had done around 2012 or so. But I could delve into it again at some point, but why would they go? I've done the stumble upon, the inheritance, and the realty scheme. Maybe a sorority of university students move into the house? Or maybe a ladies night out turns into a dare to stay one night in the haunted mansion?
How about the New Girl in town wants to prove herself by staying the night and getting bragging rights to show how tough she is. The local cat burglar might want to see if there is anything of value left in the house. There is always the door to door sales/religion/petition person. The local law could check out the house after the neighbors complain about something happing in the house.

jerry606
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by jerry606 »

I like the idea of the local law coming to check it out. Thanks for the ideas, I appreciate it.