Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The selective service slave #16

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The selective service slave #16

Post by mikey22 »

Though the whole purpose for mom, Cheryl and Jack. Coming to the slave market. Was to find Misty and rescue her. By purchasing her of course. Was top on there agenda. It couldn’t be helped that they all were easily distracted from that.

Walking throughout the slave market. Seeing all the naked, collard slaves. Along with there handlers. And employees. Had a titillating effect on mom.
She was nervous anyway, fearing that she could be recognized. But underneath her Winston 500 tee shirt, bra, simple white shorts and full back panties. She felt a sense of hot arousal only a true slave could know.
Yes she was slave hot. And was craving cock.
Mom looked down at her white Reebok tennis shoes. She fights back the urge to take them off so she could at least walk barefoot among the slave women around her.
Cheryl sees mom quickly look towards a middle aged slave woman in a collar. She had 3 stars on her collar. And was leading three other younger slave girls by a leash. The following slaves were connected by a chain. And followed her with there heads bowed. There hands bound behind there backs.

“ You miss being a slave? “
Cheryl asks.

Mom only nods.

There attention was quickly drawn to something else.

“ Step right up ladies! “
A man in a top hat and tails yells out. From a podium.
Mom and Cheryl watch from a distance. As the man with a fancy cane which he slammed against the wooden floor of the small stage.
As he did a bound bull stepped up onto the block next to the podium.
He was young and blonde. All muscled up. With a huge cock that just stood proudly at attention.

“ Oh my God! “
Mom said in disbelief. She raised her sunglasses resting them on top of her head.

“ $100.00 an hour is his starting price! “
The man boasted.

A pack of middle aged women flocked below the stage for a closer look.

“ Me and Jack are gonna go look at the toys in the gift shop. Go get you some Deb! “
Cheryl said with a laugh. Watching as mom took off in a jogging speed to join the other women.

“ Do I get a hundred and five? A hundred and ten? A hundred and twenty? “

He yells in that fast auctioneer talk. As the excited women start raising there hands, upping the slaves hourly rates.

As he rattled off the numbers the slave just stood there looking down on the women, flexing his cock and six pack abs.
He was soon up to $500.00
The women seemed to be at there limits.

“ Do I get five hundred and five? “
Mom was the only one that raised her hand.

“ Come on ladies? Do I get five hundred and ten? “

Nobody else raised there hand.

“ Sold to the pretty redhead in white! “
He slams the gavel down.

“ Congratulations young lady! “
He says to mom. While she takes out her billfold and pays him $505.00 in cash. He then gives her a receipt. Then has her sign an hourly slave rental log.

“ He’s all yours for an hour. “
He hands mom the keys to his restraints. Then his leash.

“ You can use room 16 in the back. “
He says pointing mom towards the right direction.
She quickly led the slave along and found room #16. Which was like an extra small motel room. Just a cheap bed and small bathroom with a shower. She dropped her purse and quickly stripped herself naked.

Though the younger slave was not gagged. He didn’t say anything. But he did nod and smile. Letting mom know she was attractive to him.

“ Maybe this is the way it should be? “
Mom thinks. While she freed the slave from his restraints.

Mom was used to the typical types of men. Who she usually had to listen to them brag about themselves. About how they are all that. When it comes to pleasing women. Those types always leave mom unsatisfied. When they shoot there little loads. And she’s not even come one time yet.

Mom knelt before the 6’4 slave. She spit on her right fingers and shoved them up his ass. While taking his thick 10 inch cock down her throat.

Though the slave didn’t talk out loud. His moans were music to moms ears.

“ Mmmm! This old cunt can suck cock! “
He says to himself.
They soon positioned themselves on the bed in the 69 position.

With her fat ass right in his face. He sees her Parker Farms brand. On her right ass cheek.
He laps away at her sloppy wet cunt.

“ She’s a former slave? That’s why she’s so good at sucking cock! “
He says to himself teasing her swollen clit with his tongue.

Mom starts tasting his pre cum. She pried herself off his cock.

“ Fuck me!!! “
She demanded.

He gets off and turns around. Mom watched with her jaw dropped as he fed the head of his cock into her slit.
Her body jerked as she felt the mighty stretching feeling. That only a well endowed man can give a woman.
Mom was more conditioned towards the more average. Five, six and sometimes seven inches. If she’s lucky. So this was a real treat for her. Feeling her walls being stretched. Her pussy felt so tight with him inside her.
In no time the slave had mom coming. One awesome orgasm after another.
On her back she sees her bare feet coming closer towards her head. As he gives her all the length her pussy could take. As the head of his mighty prick hits bottom with every stroke.

He soon pulls out and flips mom over. And goes in from behind. On her hands and knees with her big tits hanging and swinging. From the mirror on the wall. She watched the slave stud pound her. She then gulps in shock that she’s also looking right into a video camera. Her eyes then scan upwards noticing multiple cameras in the room.

“ Shit! There recording this? “

On one hand that was embarrassing! But on the other it was hot as Hell!

“ Mistress? You want it up the ass? “
Was the only words the slave spoke.

“ Yes! “
Mom blurts out.

With his mighty big cock glistening with there juices. He pulls out.
Mom gulps again as she feels the cheeks of her ass being spread.

“ Oh Shit! “
She cries out feeling his long thick tool press it’s full length up her hot tight ass. Her hands grabbing the sheets on the bed to support herself. A few strokes later she was loosened up and loving it. Feeling his big balls slapping against her cunt.

“ No need for hemorrhoid surgery now! “
She says to herself felling that the slave was gonna rip those aching things right out of her ass.
Her right hand moves to her clit again. And she vigorously rubs out another orgasm.

“ Fuck! How much longer can he last? “

Knock on the door.

“ 10 minutes left! “
A man yells through the door.

He continues to drill out moms ass. Another five minutes.
He then pulls out, and smiles as he looks at her gapped wounded ass. He gives her fat ass a firm slap.
Which provoked her to roll over. She looks up at him as he smiles. Looking at her gapping pussy.

“ Mistress It was a real pleasure to please you! “
The slave said as he vigorously stroked his cock as he knelt over her.
She nods just watching his cock intensely. The pre cum just oozes from the head.

He then erupted.

The first blast of his hot cum flew through the air and splattered across her face.

He lowers his cock and pumps the rest of his cum all over her tits and belly.

Mom lays there wiping her face and feeding his spunk into her mouth. Then rubbing the rest into her flesh as if she’s putting on lotion.

Another knock on the door.

“ Times up! Shackle him up! “
A man again yells through the door.

Mom didn’t even have the strength to stand.

She rolls off the bed on to a heap in the floor. And shackles up the slave. She then yanked his leash. Pulling him down to the floor with her.

“ Thank you! “
She said before kissing him passionately on the lips.

“ It was my pleasure mistress! “
He said with a smile.

From her knees mom opens the door. Hiding her nakedness behind it. As she lets the slave out.

“ Mind if I have a shower first? “
She asks the slaves handler.

“ Certainly miss. But they do want to clean the room. “

Mom looks up to see two naked slave girls. With a cart of cleaning equipment. And fresh sheets and pillowcases.

“ Give me a minute please. “
She closed the door. And crawled around the room. To gather her clothes and purse. And she then crawled into the small bathroom.

With a groan she gets to her feet and turns on the hot water. And stands under the shower. A minute or two. Before lathering up.
The soapy water runs into her wounded ass and burns.

“ OMG! Why did I do it in my ass? “

She starts examining herself with her fingers.

“ I’m so loose now!…Shit! I’m such a fucking whore! But it felt so fucking good! “

Hot water runs out.

“ Shit! They want me out of here fast? “

Mom turned off the water and quickly dries herself. Then brushed through her wet hair. And sort of dressed herself. With just her shorts and tee shirt. She stuffed her underwear and tennis shoes into her purse. And walks out of the bathroom.

Two slave girls were busy changing the sheets.

“ Mistress did you enjoy? “
One of them asks.

“ Oh I did! “

“ Your welcome back anytime. “
Slave girl said with a smile.

Mom walks outside. As the sun beams down on her. She quickly opened her purse and found her sunglasses. Put them on and kind of slowly wobbles around the corner. Where she finds the man in the top hat and tails. With the slave at his side.

“ Miss did you enjoy it? “

“ That was awesome! “

“ Great! We love to have satisfied customers! Do you want a copy of the video? “

“ Yes! How much? “

“ $100.00 “

Mom opens her purse. The man watched as she pulls out her tennis shoes and dropped them on to the ground. She grabbed her bra, panties and socks and stepped towards a trash can.

“ I think the slave would like to keep your panties? If you don’t mind! “

Mom holds up the big full backed pair of her granny panties and held them up. The crotch was still soaked and stained of her aroma.
She looks at the slave.
He smiles. And turned around with his hands bound behind his back.
She puts the panties into his hands.

The thought of him either showing them off. Or jerking off with them definitely turned her on.

She got back out her billfold and paid the man &100.00 cash.

He gives her a card with the time and room number of the service.

“ Just give this to the cashier in the gift shop. When you leave. And she’ll give you the video. Have a nice day. “

“ Thank you. “

Mom said watching them walk away together.

Mom decided to go ahead and go to the gift shop. Thinking maybe they’ll have a bottle of water in there. Which they did. She buys it and gets her VHS video tape inside a plain brown paper sack. Then finds a bench in the shade. So she can relax a minute and put her tennis shoes back on.

Cheryl and Jack show back up. With there own bags of sex toys.

“ Deb how was it? “
Cheryl asks curiously.

“ Oh Cheryl you got to try yourself some slave cock! “

“ Shhhhhh! “
Cheryl puts her finger up to her lips.

“ Next time we’ll come back without Jack! “
She whispers in Debs ear.

“ I talked to one of the employees. He thinks Misty might be on display in one of the display showcase rooms.
Down that way. “

Cheryl pointed.

“ Great! “
Mom says getting back to her feet. She finished her water and fired her up a cigarette. And walks along following Cheryl’s lead.

While all this was going on.
There was another slave buyer on the scene among many.

JT Williamson. A brothel owner from New Orleans.
JT was just browsing the slaves on display. While waiting for the afternoon auction.
JT. Is kind of thrifty. And sometimes takes on the lower graded slaves. When he spots one with potential.

He then spots an older brunette that looks real familiar to him.

“ I swear! That cunt looks like Mrs. Myers? “

The two other public defenders were on display in the glassed display cases on each side of her. They to looked familiar. But he didn’t think they were there then. But he did recognize them from probably the Tv news. He was represented by his own attorney in that case.
Which ended by JT pleading guilty to a drug charge.
Which Mrs. Myers sentenced him to a two year enslavement.

From the distance. The former prosecutor sees the older black man looking her naked body over. She recognized him. He sees her eyes widened. She trembled in fear. So much she pissed herself right then.

“ That is her! “
He said with a laugh.

“ You remember me? You cunt? “
He asks taking a few steps forward. While looking up at her.

The slave known formally known as Melinda Myers. Breaks out in a cold sweat.

“ Shit! Not him! Please don’t let him buy me! “
She mumbles through her ring gag.

JT waves for a salesman to come over.

“ That slave was Melinda Myers? Right?”
JT asks to confirm.

“ Yes sir she was. “

“ How much is she? “

“ $10,000 “

“ You want 10k for that old fat thing? With fake tits? Maybe 20 years ago? When she enslaved my ass! She was worth that? “

“ That’s what we’re asking sir. “

“ How about a tax write off? She was quite wealthy? Maybe a kick back from the sell of that plantation she owned? “

“ Sir you’ll have to talk to somebody higher up on the totem pole than me about that. “

“ Damn! I want that Bitch! I want her ass as my own personal slave! “

JT sighs and looks at the former defense attorneys.

“ Those two are still pretty! I can make money on them? “
He say’s to himself while stroking his beard. In carful thought.

“ How much? If I take all three of them? “

“ Come over to the counter and I’ll see. “

The sales guy takes out there paperwork. And starts running the numbers. To see what the best deal he could give.

“ I can let them all three go. For $8,900. There’s another pretty blonde. That was a clerk. She’s gonna be in the afternoon auction. “

“ Is that right? “

“ Yes sir. “

“ Cage them up! I’ll pick them up after the auction! “

“ Yes sir. Just sign these forms. Stating that you intend to purchase them. “

JT gladly signs. The salesman picks up three under contract signs. And puts them up on the front of there display cases.

He looks up at the former prosecutor one last time.

“ Your ass is mine bitch! “
He said with an evil laugh. While making his way towards the auction arena. For a good close up seat. So he can get a good look at the blonde the salesman mentioned.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
Johnny LawrencejeepsterFreight_Trainreddbunnz