Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The selective service slave #17

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The selective service slave #17

Post by mikey22 »

Misty’s rescue.

It was announced over the PA system. That the auction was 10 minutes away. So the crowd really thinned out from the display rooms.

Mom, Cheryl and Jack continued to look about for Misty. They turned the corner and in the back they found her. With a large dildo suctioned cupped to the floor. And a vibrator and another dildo laying at her feet.

“ There’s my baby! “
Mom said with excitement. As she rushed over to look at Misty. Seeing her eyes and face just light up. When she sees her.

“ Yeah mom! It’s me! Get me out of here!”
She mumbles through her ring gag.

Cheryl and Jack at moms side. They start reading the paper on the glass at the bottom of the display case. Describing the slave on display.

Asking price. $6,900.00
Sold As is.

“ Is she really worth that much? “
Mom asks looking back up at her daughter.

“ Buy me mom! Buy me! “
Misty try’s to say. With drool running out her open mouth and drips down her chin.

“ You gonna pay me back? “

Misty starts nodding her head.

“ I’m gonna cut it out of your check! “

“ Okay mom! “
Misty try’s to say. Still nodding her head fast. Drool and spit going everywhere.

“ I don’t know? Maybe we should try to haggle this price down? “

At Misty’s usual $5.00 or $6.00 an hour wage. Whichever mom decides to pay her. She’s gonna be in debt to mom a long time. Or not get much of her check anyway. After all when taxes and insurance are cut out. There’s not much check left you know?
Misty might have to go back to the grocery store in the evening to earn herself her own money. Before this debt gets paid.

“ I’m worth it mom! Please buy me! “
Even though mom couldn’t understand a damn word Misty was trying to say. She could see the desperation in her face. There was no way mom could walk away from her like this.

“ Okay Baby be patient. “
Mom says to her with a smile. She takes out her billfold and gives Cheryl and Jack the money to buy Misty back. So she doesn’t leave a paper trail with her name on it. In slave records. Mom didn’t want the slave office to start actively looking for her. Since she’d been obviously under there radar for a long time. As she lived her public and private life. Right under there noses.

Cheryl and Jack go and make the buy. Fill out the forms on there or moms new slave.

They then returned to mom.

“ They’ll have her ready in about a half hour Deb. “
Cheryl says with a smile.
From behind Misty. They watch a door open from behind the glassed display case. A handler hooks a leash to her collar and dragged her out the door.

“ Hope mom brought me some clothes?”
Misty says to herself. As she was led off to the shower.

Mom, Cheryl and Jack buys themselves a beer and some lunch from a vendor. While they wait.

Half hour later. Misty’s rolled out in her poodle cage on a cart. With fresh cum soaked gag. And but plugged. Ready for transport. With her bill of laden attached to the outside of her cage.
They lead the handler to Jacks Chevy pickup truck. And Jack helps the handler. Lift Misty’s cage up into the truck.

“ No cloths? I can’t ride up front? “
Misty grumbles. As Jack uses a ratcheting tie down to secure the cage in place.

“ Y’all enjoy your new slave. And come back to see us. “
The handler says. Handing Cheryl the keys to Misty’s collar, restraints. And the cheap plastic lock that secured the cage door.

And off they went. Following the country roads back to Whorisville. And hitting every pothole along the way.

Misty ended up peeing on her foam mat below her knees.

“ Yuck! This is so gross! They could have let me stop for a pee break! “

Going through the small country towns along the way. Everyone stops to look at the chubby naked red headed slave girl. Most pointed and laughed.

Sky turns dark. Thunder and lightning appeared in the distance.

“ Come on y’all! Let me ride up front! “
The bottom falls out. Heavy rain. Jack just keeps driving as Misty gets water logged. Water sloshed back and forth and also filled her tray. Her water and piss filled foam mat felt like a wet sponge. The water that sloshed about in the back of the truck. Had that oily look to it. Where Jack had spilled gasoline and diesel fuel and no telling what else he’d hauled in that truck.

“ Shit! I’m gonna have to have another shower. “

The sky soon cleared. And the evening sun comes out.

“ Hot! Cold! Freezing one minute! Burning up the next! “
Misty continues to bitch about her predicament.
But at least she was getting closer to home.

But then the truck starts to slow.

“ Oh no! Don’t stop here! “
Misty says in horror. Seeing the neon lights of The Fuzzy Duck lounge.

“ Shit! Mom’s gonna show me off? “
It was a packed house on a Saturday evening.

Misty’s twin sister Crystal sang and played fiddle in the Fuzzy Duck house band. The band stopped playing and everyone comes out to see moms new slave.

Someone buying a new slave was always a topic of popular conversation. Everyone gathered around the truck.

“ It’s Misty? “
Many of them said surprised.

“ She’s a slave? “
Many asked that didn’t know.

Mom looks at her friends.

“ She’s not just a slave. She’s a selective service slave! She’s been serving our country in slave world! “
Mom smiles proudly. Looking at Misty in the cage.

“ Oh Deb you must be so proud! “
Some of the women said.

Most of the men we’re looking on from behind. Looking at her big pussy on full display to them.

“ Mmmm! She ain’t much to look at! But I bet that pussy juices up good! “
The guys would say with laughter.

“ Come on Deb! Get her out of the cage! So we can have a few rounds with her! “
An obnoxious drunk guy yells out.

“ No! She’s my slave! Besides I got somebody at home that’s gonna get her first! “

“ Mikey? “
Misty says to herself.
“ I’ll bet he don’t know mom bought me?”

Crystal moves in for a closer look.

“ Look at you! Your so cute in your collar and gag? “

“ Shut up dumb ass! Or I’ll kick your ass! And put you in this cage! “
Misty grumbles slinging drool.

She feels jealous of Crystals sequined top, leather pants and stripper high heels she was wearing.

Yeah she’d love to see her sexy ass. Stripped out of that outfit at the slave office.

“ You need to quit trying to talk! Your drooling like retard Rex does! “
Crystal says to her.

Misty sighs. Wondering whatever happened to Rex?
He got shipped off on the New Orleans truck. Where she originally was supposed to go.

After the auction. JT bought all four of the former public servants. And the former Tv news reporter. He trucked them down to New Orleans. And put them to work in his brothel.
He took a lot of pleasure in having his way with the former prosecutor. That enslaved him two decades before.

The sexy obnoxious yankee blonde. With the branded ass. Got upgraded to prime plus. And sold off the block for 200k. And was shipped off over seas.
Nobody knew what happened to the rest. But the important thing was. Misty waa finally home. And when they drove her up in the yard. And blew the horn. I looked outside and saw my naked slave girl inside her cage. And I went running to her. Freeing her from her cage and restraints. And off to the shower we went. And we fucked all night long.
For the good or the bad. From Misty’s short time as a selective service slave. She’d been transformed into a total sex machine. She was horny all the damn time. And she wore my ass out!

For the next at least two years. Even though she was allowed to dress herself. Mom kept her in the collar. Until her debt was paid in full.
The strange thing after that was. She didn’t want to take it off.
So I guess it’s like once a slave always a slave?
And so life moves on to the next exciting adventure.

The End
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 8):
Johnny Lawrencejean.amelotjeepsterJustBobFreight_Trainimreadonly2Carl Bradfordreddbunnz

submit63
Commenter
Commenter

Re: The selective service slave #17

Post by submit63 »

I've spent two days editing this story, but it was worthwhile! Sexy, imaginative, witty, all in all a delightful story. Thank you very much, I'm looking forward to reading more stories from you!
Richard
These users thanked the author submit63 for the post:
mikey22

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

I very much liked the image of Misty slobbering out her plea to be bought as her mom discussed haggling her price down. A very hot image of a helpless, desperate girl, at the mercy of her stern mom. :D
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 2):
mikey22Hooked6

reddbunnz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by reddbunnz »

:mrgreen: