Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Popularity has it's price

New to writing? Post your story here. For first-time authors.
jerry606
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Popularity has it's price

Post by jerry606 »

I kind of forgot I wrote this story. We all know that popular girl who requires a little down to earth treatment. Enjoy.

The Intro

It was the best party of the year hands down. Everyone she knew was going and it was Melanie's luck that she had to work tonight. Thankfully the craft shop wasn't open too late so she could make it over at a decent time. Her friend Hailey had been planning this party for a while and she knew if she wasn't there asap she would hear about it all January and that just wasn't happening. Soon the final customers were heading out into the night, and without delay Melanie reached into her bag to pull out a shot style bottle of vodka. With the cash counted, and the store tidied she celebrated with a shot before gathering her things and bundling up. She wore knee high winter boots (you know the ones with the fur insulted tops), designer jeans and a red top. Fancy yet elegant and enough showing to drive the boys insane. She was ready to meet the elements adjusting the wool hat onto her luxurious brown hair and opening the door she locked up and was ready to go.

The Party

You know the one thing worst than showing up to a party too late is showing up too early. Melanie in her past had not experienced this being a popular girl through high school but in her angst to show her friend she cared she had gone against her popular creed. She could feel it in the room, Hailey was busying herself with preparation ignoring the nerdy early outcasts surfing around her living room. It didn't take long for Melanie to survey the room and want to make a dash for the door, which she did.
“Oooh my god!!! Mellie belly!! Come over here, take off your coat and lets get Fucked!!”
She had been spotted by Hailey. Unable to make her way out the door fast enough she was now destined to hang around start till finish.
“Hailey you tasty dish, where can one get a drink around here” she smiled assuring herself that a few drinking would take the edge off the night. She was with Hailey now but of course she would have to circulate being her party and all. Aside from her there was no one she wanted to hang out with or even see. Chess club rejects and d&d clubbers. She turned away and went back to tending the salt crystals around her Caesar.
It was then the night took an unexpected turn. A mildly popular chum amongst the lower ranks gathered the attention of the people.
“I see you all out there, seeking a truth, a glory, a holy grail that you can take home tonight and say Yes! I was victorious this night, I will not go quietly into that night”. He continued for a while. Greg might have been his name. Steve maybe.
“.....For tonight we separate the men from the toddlers, the women from the skags. Tonight we play Mushroom”. With that they set up the beer bottle and broke out a couple of packs of cards. All in all 10 players were circled around a table.
“Hey how about you over there pretty lady? Care to see if you have what it takes?”
Melanie was shook out of a daze. Hailey had been yammering on about the quality of guests this early and a way to get the others to kindly leave early. This was a great opportunity and she was going to get result even if her friend had to go a few round of heavy drinking to seal the deal.
“Of course, please please please Melanie, I have to go get some other things ready anyways. This will preoccupy you until I get back. Just don't get too drunk, I have some really handsome studs coming along later tonight”.
The idea of slumming it with these dweebs wasn't what she was looking for but it was doable so she agreed begrudgingly. Eleven contestants now at the table round one began to commence. A card was selected by the player to the right of the playing contestant. The question of red or black is asked. If you get it wrong you drink, if you get it right you give a drink. First player guessed wrong and took a drink. And most of the others too. But the ones that did get it right were sending there drinks to Melanie. She really had expected to sink to the back of this affair but her highschool chums considered she need a drink or two to loosen her up a bit. I could write this all out for you but the conclusion is all but known at this point I'm sure. Melanie was so sloppy by round 4 that she knocked over the mushroom consuming whatever whoever had been mixing for her. She was sweaty and slurry and had to make a move away from the game.
“Excuss me all, I need just a teeny break” she garbled up looking for the closest most private of places to pass out for an hour or so until better folks were here to take in her witty anecdotes on memes.
She stumbled up the stairs past the bathroom into Haileys room. With no time to waste she flopped on the bed passing out almost instantly.

The Surprise

Melanie slept the sleep of the dead. Nothing could have woken her up, not even herself thinking she had tried to get up multiple time but something wasn't allowing her to awake. Oh and the weird dreams weren't helping either. It was like some Alien in the night was probing her most private of areas. She was a popular girl but she wasn't one to fool around and kept things neat and tidy down there. Her tight little slit didn't even have any protruding lips yet. She hardly even masturbated in fear of stretching herself for future partners. That restless sleep felt weird but in a good way. A very light penetration was the warm up to round objects that she could swear would inflate and detract. The brief feeling of fullness being painful at first but as it normalized she felt somehow more whole. The whole dream sequence seemed to last forever until finally she awoke thrashing herself from sleep. Darkness filled the room as she got herself together. She hadn't removed her pants yet they were strewn about like her boots socks and panties. Ohh my god she thought. Who might have seen her in this crazy state, and how long had she been asleep for. All of these problems rifled themselves through her mind until she came upon what she thought was only a dream. Clasped around here waist were metal bands coming to a lock in the front. It secured a shockingly inflated dildo inserted deep into her leaky pussy. Clamps were also a part of this device separating her lips and leaving nothing to the imagination.
“Who the fuck did this crazy shit to me. What the fuck, I lost 3 hours. Was I drugged?” She tried to replay her night profiling suspects but it was no use. She was too drunk. And what made it worse is that she was stuck in this device until whoever decided to let her out. Not like she could ask around about this, the embarrassment of anyone finding out horrified Melanie almost as much as what the device was doing to her. But she had to act natural, get back in the game and make it seem like all is well. Maybe this was mistaken identity. Her head was fogged with stress and anxiety but despite that she pulled on her clothes and prepared herself to rejoin the party.

The Party pt 2

It took her a while to adjust and walking normally down the stairs was a task but she had made it without incident back downstairs. The atmosphere was different. Nerds and jocks alike were humbled by the aspect of the ending year and good tidings towards men. Some had gathered in the centre to try to get some dancing done, others were playing random drinking games or chatting in small groups. Melanie once again peered over the crowd this time through slightly altered eyes. The booze had taken a back seat to her head pounding in discomfort and the again inflated toy currently locked in her vagina. Was it getting bigger she thought to herself walking like the floor was covered in broken glass. Then she spotted a much drunker less together version of Hailey. She was over in the corner trying to make conversation with Chad Studly the Third. A real trust fund square jawed socialite. She could do better but a pretty face was all the mattered this late in the night. Then she noticed Melanie.

“Ooohhh my dear you finally rejoined the party. I thought you were a goner for sure after that drinking game. (hick-up) You know Chab here” she was clearly drunker than Melanie had anticipated.

“About that, can I speak with you in private for a minute?” She was going to get to the bottom of this even if it was a little bit embarrassing. Surely Hailey would help her friend out of such a circumstance.
Looking crossed at her friend (not looking for the blocking) Hailey followed Melanie into the kitchen. Suddenly the ball within Melanie pumped up 2 more times and began to vibrate. The sound alone in the quieted kitchen caught Haileys attention instantly.
“What the hell Melanie, are you battery operated? Where the fuck is that sound coming from?”.

Not only was she mortified at her now leaky vagina being vibrated in front of her best friend but Melanie was reaching hights she had never reached after that vibrator went off. She wanted to reply but she couldn't. Her eyes were rolling to the back of her head. Haileys grin turned to worry as she reached out to catch her friend whose legs had all of the sudden turned to jello. What started as an awkward night now had her falling to the floor preparing to jirate out an orgasm of the century. The vibration stopped as oddly as it started. It took her a few moments, but she was finally able to collect herself enough to tell Hailey what she knew. The toy released a bit of pressure and it went back to its dormant state.
“Ok....ok... Where do I start? You know when i went for a nap in your bed? Someone must have snuck in there and inserted a vibrating toy in my pussy”.
Hailey grinned “And you didn't take it out because....”
“Hah. The lunatic who put me in this locked it with some home made chastity device. I can't even walk straight. Who did you invite to this party?”.
Hailey was floored. She didn't know of anything that could help. “Well don't give up. We will find out who this is. Maybe just get me a coffee first”.

The Plan

It was like this. Melanie with her lack of mobility would be the eyes of the room. Suspicious characters would be surveyed. Hailey was the gogo girl. Rolling through groups, grifting the crowds for hints or info without giving away too much. It was quite exhausting after a while, and the puns were in short supply. Melanie watched Hailey as she made her way through the crowd. Getting bored and remembering she had one she checked her phone. There were a few new messages from her mom and a couple people from work but no hints about her situation. But what was this? There was a little piece of paper sticking out from behind of her protective case. Carefully bending the case back she removed the sheet of paper.

72 Lowe st 2:30 am. Come alone.

Payment

There had been no hope of solving her problems at the party. This had always been the plan in her captors mind she was sure of. Her almost waddling down the street she had given Hailey the address encase she was never seen again. Her slow crawl gave her plenty of time to think. But one things was for sure, she didn't know anyone on that street and was embarrassed at how wet she was right now. Mostly forced but the blurred lines of what was forced and what was enjoyed became unclear. The toy had run its cycle 4 times throughout the night. Never the same twice. Sometimes shrinking making her grasp for the vibration and sometimes making her feel to full she would white out in orgasmic pleasure like never before. The thought distracted her to the point here she almost missed her destination. This was it? Plain house in a plain neighbourhood. She was expecting a lightning rod or no enter sign at least. But there is sat, a simple affair with a welcome mat and a dish for some various stray animal. Working up her courage she rang the doorbell. It took a second but footsteps were coming from inside and getting closer. The door opened and behind it stood her worst fear. Earlier in the year when she was just getting into second semester woman’s empowerment a very manly woman had accosted Melanie. She had felt the woman feeling her up all class with her eyes and when the class finally concluded she was there to greet Melanie as she stood up.
“You are a tasty treat my dear. Why don't we grab some drinks and I'll show you what empowerment is all about”. Her stance confident, and several more years of life experience had made this woman Edwina or “Ed” for short an overbearing personality who didn't know that some women liked men. Almost weekly she would approach her only to be turned down again and again until one day it stopped. What seemed like a blessing was now a face glaring at her early morning and now quite possibly her key holder.
“You made it I see, a little whiter than you usually are. What is that I see are you flushed for some reason?” she asked coyly.
Melanie was beaten, she just wanted this thing out of her before any damage could be done.
“Ok, I see you aren't in a mood for jokes. Come on in and lets get started”.
Started? thought Melanie. She wasn't sure how this was going to pan out but she at least expected some release. It had been forever since she had used the washroom and it wasn't feeling the best. She walked into a small living room and proceeded to stand in from of Ed's tv.
“Ok, go ahead and strip off here. To your bare ass. That is if you want to be released”.
Melanie complied. What else could she do? She started low pulling off her boots and socks. Ed ogled her cute toes and had Melanie stop undressing so Ed could take her foot and suck her toes. Melanie ewwed the process But Ed didn't care. She wasn't on trial. Nearly completely naked she hesitated at the bra and panties. Ed stood up and undid Melanies bra, falling carelessly to the ground soon joined by her panties and Ed yanked them off with force. She inspected the work the toy had done. Grabbing a key from inside of her jeans she unlocked the lock holding it all together. The metal separated giving Melanie instant release. Ed not taking any time reached into Melanie and pulled out the Dildo. It was Massive. Like when you wonder how many clowns are in that car is what it was like pulling this dildo out of Melanie. How had she gotten this into her in the short time she was passed out?
“I see your face, want me to tell you how it works?” Melanie nodded. “Ok, When I originally inserted it into you it was a tiny ball which took some work with your tight pussy but I got it in. This new tech however vibrates and expands filling any excess space. You loosen it tightens. Leaving us with this gaping hole that we now have.” She grabbed a small mirror from a night stand. “Is this yours? Do you recognize it anymore?”.

She had felt a cold emptiness when the toy had been removed but seeing it up close in the mirror horrified her to no end. Her once tight pussy wasn't closed anymore. She had a quarter sized opening and her closed lips now drooped as if deflated and stretched.
“How do you think the boys will like you now?”. Ed cradled melanie and fingered her opening lightly with 2 fingers. “Think your favourite quarterback has a dick 3 fingers thick? How about 4?” Her pace quickened as she added more fingers before she was punching her fist in and out of Melanie. “Your never going to be tight enough for men again, you've got no other choice than munching carpet. I don't care if you end up with me or not as long as I know you need a fist to get off now. Prim and proper Melanie can't get away this time can you”.
It felt like her vagina had taken over her whole body and told each part to cum. Melanie helpless in a frog position with a fist sloshing around in her was at Ed's whim. Ed's pace quickened then softened twisting expanding and digging holes that you couldn’t rebury. All at once she stopped, rolled Melanie on here back and proceeded to watch tv.
“You can go. Just thought I'd let you know what you were missing slugger”. Melanie lay on the floor trying to get up knowing she had to pee before it was too late. She rolled over and gained her bearings.
“I need to use your washroom, would you mind?” She asked meekly.
“Bathrooms in the back, TP by the side”.
Melanie wanted to leave so much but her blatter was calling the shots now. She made her way still naked through the back finding a modest bathroom with a stand up shower and a small sink. She quickly turned on the light and sat down relieving herself. It was like a million pounds was lifted from her shoulders. But something wasn't right. Her usual stream was a spray in all directions. What had Ed done to her? And why did she get the feeling she might come back here next time on her own accord?
These users thanked the author jerry606 for the post:
Freight_Train