Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

A Judicious Request, Part 2, Katherine's Response by Joe Doe

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.
imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

A Judicious Request, Part 2, Katherine's Response by Joe Doe

Post by imreadonly2 »

My Dearest Oscar,

First, thank you so much for your response. Everyone has been studiously ignoring me, and I feel like I'm talking to myself. I am relieved to finally receive a bit of Southern hospitality, from a true Southern gentleman, no less.

I apologize if I gave you the wrong impression at the reception. Truth be told, I don’t much remember much about that night, as I did have a tad too much to drink. However, I do remember that you impressed me as an expert in slave law and an expert raconteur.

I’m glad that you and your colleagues enjoyed my lecture. Yes, I know you’re a bit older, and a bit heavier, and after a lecture it can be hard for someone in your condition to get out of their chair and stretch their legs. I was concerned that my lecture slides, which showed the women as they appeared prior to their appearance, followed immediately by pictures of the same women squatting on the block, might be upsetting to some viewers. However, I think a side-by-side comparison of a young woman prior to enslavement can be useful, as too often we dismiss slavery by think of slave girls as “the other.”

Your observation that slavery doesn’t frighten a woman of money and position as much as it might frighten women who reside in inferior class groups intrigued me. I think there is some truth to it, as most of my girlfriends take Slave Yoga and have been registered and graded. Playing slave girl is regarding as a harmless & fun flirtation, rather like dressing up in a sexy costume for Halloween. Innocent fun, really.

While it might be argued that poor women are unjustly target for enslavement, it could also be argued that the cream rises to the top, and the same lack of character that leads one into poverty also leads one into enslavement. I do find myself becoming quite irritated with attractive women who start businesses without understanding the changes in the bankruptcy laws, and come into court thinking that I will somehow save them. You are correct that the scales of justice have definitely tipped in favor of the creditor in recent years, particularly when, as you so delicately put it, “high quality slave pussy” is on table.

I’m so glad that despite your success, you’re not the sort of lawyer who is only out to make a quick buck, and display a genuine concern for your clients. I was particularly glad to see that 50% of your practice involved women in my age range and socio-economic bracket, as I think everyone is entitled to the best justice their money can buy.

What bothers me about the farm bankruptcies is that I feel as if farms that might simply be reorganized are being forced into bankruptcy by banks and slave traders hoping to turn a quick profit on naïve farm women, and (as you pointed out) creditors are being cheated by sleazy, fly by night operations such as Pablo’s. By perpetrating a fraud on the court, they are not only cheating honest men, they are also insulting me, and disrespecting ME, and my role as a federal judge.

While I understand the adversarial system, I take great umbrage at lawyers who disrespect me or my court. I once faced down an attorney who repeatedly submitted false documents in an attempt to defraud his elderly clients. In addition, he also took sexual advantage of his poorer female clients, assaulting many of them.

After gathering the evidence, I had him arrested, disbarred, and, as restitution and punishment for his criminal acts, sold into slavery. He ended up on a pony ranch run by a gay rancher, who used him as “filly” to satisfy the stronger and more powerful male horses. He rebelled, and the rancher, knowing our history together, actually invited me to watch his gelding. He put up quite a fuss, and when he saw me, begged and pleaded for mercy, while I simply smiled at him. I’m so glad you’re not that sort of lawyer.

Please don’t apologize for getting off subject. I find your stories quite interesting, and a real insight into your character. As you can see, I digress too, as my entertaining pony story proves.

I was curious as to what sort of infraction the Dallas Women Business Association had committed to attract the interest of your firm. As a Judge, I speak at many such associations devoted to female empowerment, and belong to many as well. I’m proud to be on Colorado’s 2020 Women to Watch list, Extraordinary Women of Denver Connect, and (I blush a bit to say this) Hottest Power Players of Denver. If there is a bit of gamesmanship to get on these lists, where’s the harm? But again, I digress.

Speaking of political gamesmanship, your story about Judge Horace Younger rang true. We don’t actually have “slaving courts” in Colorado, as we prefer to handle such matters with elected judges who have law degrees rather than political hacks who are nothing more than dirty old men who like to strip women naked and put them in collars. I’m sorry if I sound harsh, but that’s how the so called slave courts of Texas are viewed in Colorado, and I will adopt new views when I know them to be true views.

You’re “traveling carnival” and sorority stories were truly chilling, and again, I’m gratified that there is someone like you at the top of your profession to fight for women’s rights and make sure such things don’t happen. I’ve actually read about roadside “fly traps” that offer massages, nail treatments, pedicures, where the four friends who went naked into the steam room together wake up in a brothel in Albania, where they are summarily branded and put to work. It almost makes one want to get a registration number, although I haven’t quite been able to bring myself to do that yet.

Being unfamiliar with how the "peculiar institution" is practiced in Texas, I was quite astonished by my visit to Pablo’s. I had never seen a girl branded in person before, although I’ve watched countless slave brandings on the Internet. One can’t help but wonder about what it might feel like, and if it hurts as badly as the girls make it seem. I’ve heard that, because of its permanence, it causes a permanent psychological change in the slave, so they never really think of themselves as free, ever again.

I’m glad that you have nothing to do with the odious Mr. Bongles, and not surprised to learn that he is a liar as well as a thief. If we can get him in front of my bench, it will be SNIP SNIP for him, and he won’t care about enslaving innocent women, or much of anything, ever again.

You talk about girls accidentally enslaved, due to processing errors, who are released “no worse for wear”. Does that include girls who are branded? Even if they are freed, do they psychologically become a freed slave, not a girl who was mistakenly enslaved, or a girl who was pretending to be a slave? If they see themselves that way, how long until recidivism kicks in, and they end up in the collar again?

On a purely technical level, it’s difficult for me to comprehend. Judicial orders can be reversed with a stroke of my pen, but what is happening inside of the girl’s head is another matter altogether. As someone who specializes in this sort of law, I’d be very curious on your insight into this matter.

I found your mention of skin darkening intriguing. My father’s ancestor is English, but my mother is Brazilian. I’m quite fair, but tan into deep caramel brown.

In the early Spring/Summer, my former sorority sisters and I traditionally take a week off to do volunteer work, outdoors, at Rocky Mountain National Park. We work outdoors, doing trash cleanup, fixing park benches and fences, and trimming back branches.

About a dozen of the volunteers are naked female slaves, who’s time is donated by a local land owner who has a large harem. Having a dozen naked slave girls is more valuable than it sounds, as a lot of fraternities show up to help when they realize they get to work alongside naked girls.

One year, on a dare, my girlfriends and I decided to strip down to the skin, put on fake slave collars, and working beside the naked Pleasure Sluts. It started as a prank, as we’re in our 30’s, and successful professional women. I think part of us wanted to see how we’d stack up as compared to the naked slave girls. Needless to say, we were incredible flattered when the frat brothers catcalled us as if we were actual Pleasure Sluts.

The real surprise came at the end of the day, when the Park Ranger actually chained us together with the actual slave girls. We all looked at each other, daring the other to say anything, while trying not to laugh. We were soon chained together, following his horse back to the lodge, where we spent a night into the outdoor kennels, packed together tightly, with only the bodies of the other slave girls to keep us warm.

The reason I mention this is that during this week my skin my skin turned quite brown, and as my blonde hair dye fades my hair turns back to its natural black. When I got back to Denver, the security guard at my building didn’t believe it was me, and I’ve taken to having a “recovery week” so that I show up in court looking tan, as opposed to looking like an entirely new person.

This has become something of a year tradition for us. The other slave girls on the coffle have told us that the reason we’re having so much fun is that there are no overseers, and the park rangers are nice to us and very professional and make sure we are treated with respect. If the frat bros were in charge, or we were picking up trash under the crack of the whip, our “play days” would be quite a bit less fun.

I must say that it’s been quite illuminating changing races for a week, as people treat you quite differently when you’re perceived as being black. Even among the slave girls, my social ranking lowered, as in the slave markets, black girls are quite a bit less valuable than white ones. The loss of status is quite stunning. Particularly for a federal judge, to be immediately assumed to be somewhere you don’t belong, and to be assumed to be a criminal, is quite disorienting.

In the terrifying scenario you described, where I was sent to Africa, I wouldn’t even be sold as white slave, but as a black one. Not only would I be stripped of my clothing, my education, and my hard-won position judging others, I wouldn’t even have my white skin to protect me. White men who saw me naked in the slave market would regard me as just another African slave monkey.

My trip to the national park is coming up soon, and I would be delighted to take make it part of a 3 months sabbatical that would allow me to uncover the fraudulent record keeping at Pablo’s. Did I mention that I’m a CPA, and started my legal career as a tax lawyer? I think the accounting records are the key to this, assuming such records even exist. A tax fraud case may not be very glamorous, but if put together properly we can string together a sentence that would make Al Capone think twice.

I’m glad we agree on the need for discretion. I’ve already told my clerk that I’m going to spend my sabbatical on my late father’s island is Sardana, and I’m not to be disturbed. No one should know what we’re doing, as we really don’t know whom we can trust.

It’s all so exciting! I feel just like Jane Bond!

Respectfully yours,

Katherine

PS: I do remember being a bit drunk, and the conversation with you was quite stimulating. However, I don’t know what you smelled at the party that was so arousing, as I don’t wear perfume.
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 11):
jean.amelotScman493jeepsterMarcellomcoSteveBurkeCarl BradfordFreight_Trainmikey22HarlequinHooked6 and one more user

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: A Judicious Request, Part 2, Katherine's Response by Joe Doe

Post by jeepster »

Love how his 'getting off track has her doing the same! Except her ramblings are about her. Mother being Brazilian and her darkening in the sun and how she enjoys playing nude slave!

'
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
imreadonly2

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

At the Judicial Conference...

After a week outside...

What is in Katherine's future? That is up to Oscar. But I'm thinking...

These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 4):
jeepsterScman493Carl Bradfordtimerider

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by lovethissite »

Since her body will be darker from exposure and her hair color will go back to black it would be a great time to shave her head she would be a great buy for some master/mistress
These users thanked the author lovethissite for the post (total 2):
Scman493jeepster

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Johnny Lawrence »

Katherine,

I do appreciate your coming to me with this. These fly-by-night operations do a disservice to our system and to the people.

It's interesting that you mention the "cream rises to the top" philosophy. This subject is hotly debated in some circles. I know this line of thinking was quite fashionable for a time, particularly among wealthier people, but in my professional experience there is little to support it.

You asked about the recidivism rate of freed slave girls. When a woman is stripped and collared, does that experience change her for the long term? Suppose we took a young, beautiful professional. Also suppose that through some mistake of identity, she were stripped naked, bent over and whipped, had a heavy steel collar locked around her neck, and was then branded on her ass cheek with a slave brand. Does this action irrevocably change her? Or does it only reveal a need that she already had? Did she become a slave, or was she always a slave at heart?

Legally speaking, of course, it does change her. The enslavement process reduces a free woman to the status of mere livestock and property. There's no question at all about that. But what about the psychological aspects of it? The answer is irrelevant as far as the State of Texas is concerned, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Personally, I think there is something innate within certain people, a compulsion to be enslaved that exists deep in their core. Deeper than their education, deeper than their politics, deeper than their money, there's a need there that defines who they are. In my experience, subjugation and branding is the surest way to bring this need to the surface. And the women who engage in the kind of behavior that gets you enslaved, they are displaying evidence of their own internal, natural needs. I know a lot of Texas judges agree with my point of view on this, and often use the actions and behavior of a theoretically free woman as evidence. It's kind of a Calvinist approach to it, I know. Those who become slaves were always meant to be slaves.

But "cream rising to the top"? Those slave needs exist in people of all kinds. Black or white, rich or poor, the overwhelming need to wear a collar and carry someone's brand is separate from other qualities. A natural slave might be a very talented artist, have a wonderful singing voice, or a great understanding of mathematics. The need for enslavement is as likely to exist in a powerful businesswoman as it is in a waitress. Like hair color, it has little connection to success or wealth.

But in regards to your question, the truth is, women who were determined to be "wrongfully enslaved" do indeed have a high rate of re-enslavement. In fact from what I have seen, over 60% of women who are freed from slavery will return to that status within two years. That's merely my estimate, of course, from the cases I've handled. Official numbers are not available, as generally records of false enslavement are quickly expunged and sealed. It's considered in the best interest of everyone that such incidents are handled delicately. The poor former slave undoubtedly wants to get back on with her old life, and the companies involved (as well as any court personnel) want to maintain their own reputations as well.

Of course another reason it's difficult to get such numbers is because it is rare that a former slave would bring any lawsuit against the group responsible for her enslavement. Doing so would be advertising to the world that she had spent some period of time in a collar, performing whatever sexual services her owners desired. Proof of the enslavement would be required for any lawsuit, including photographs and video. Not only would she have to show evidence of her time as a slave, but also provide proof that her slave brand was still present. Is the video of her, or just someone who looks like her? Obviously this would require the woman stripping down in the courtroom, presenting herself for inspection by the judge and opposing counsel. She would likely also have to go through her slave routines, showing that she indeed had been trained and could perform the functions of a slave. This evidence would then be a matter of public record, available for any and all people to view any time they wished. Even then, she would have to prove negligence or even willfully malicious behavior to be successful in her lawsuit.

Worst of all, if she performs well enough in her slave routines, if she's *too* convincing, the judge might rule that she was rightfully enslaved after all, and return the collar right there. Imagine arriving at court dressed in a fine suit, expecting a million dollar verdict, and leaving the courtroom stripped completely naked, hands cuffed behind your back, iron collar locked around your neck, in a coffle of other naked slaves. Think of everyone outside the courtroom, waiting for you to come out triumphant with a large award, instead seeing you marched off to a life of servitude and sexual subjugation. Imagine all the cameras taking your picture, and how quickly the news would spread. Can you imagine how that would feel, judge?

Understandably, most freed slaves choose to simply move on.

I am familiar with one particular case in which a woman was temporarily enslaved, and later freed. A Dr. Lacey Cartwright had been recently hired by a small time auction house to inspect slaves and provide typical medical services for their big April auction. These practices are fairly routine, a quick gynecological exam, blood tests, heart monitoring, etc. It also generally involves a series of injections, including a long-term birth control implant, a series of inoculations against typical STDs, and sometimes a strong hormone shot to make older or reluctant slaves more receptive to sexual stimulation (tactics like this are often used in cheaper establishments to artificially give the appearance of having higher grade slaves).

Dr. Cartwright was in her early 30s and was quite physically attractive. Now as I understand it, in one of her first days on the job, she was giving a particularly feisty slave an examination. Well someone neglected to properly strap her down, and when the doctor's back was turned preparing the syringes, it only took the slave a matter of moments to get loose. Before the doctor knew it, the slave had tackled her to the ground. Apparently not knowing what was inside the syringes, the slave grabbed them and quickly jabbed all four directly into Dr Cartwright's ample buttocks.

Of course, the syringes did not contain any sedatives, and all the injections did was ensure that the doctor wouldn't have to worry about pregancies or most illnesses for the next several years, as well as giving her a significantly increased libido. Hearing the crash, security arrived within moments and restrained the slave, then helped Dr Cartwright to her feet. She then completed the examination and medical procedures before having the slave taken away for auction.

Well that would have been all of the story, had one of the slave girls not twisted an ankle while waiting in the outdoor holding pen. Dr Cartwright was leaving the building and walking towards the parking lot when she saw the slave fall. Without thinking about it, she entered the pen and rushed to aid "her patient". There were at least 80 slaves milling about in the basketball court-sized area, and all of them had been processed by the doctor earlier that day.

Exactly what happened next is not entirely clear, but it seems that it had been raining heavily earlier that day, and the ground was thick with about 6 inches of mud. As the doctor tried to squeeze through a crowd of naked bodies, she slipped and fell, landing face down in the thick muck. The slave girls in the pen went to help her, and during the confusion, the doctor was stripped completely naked. She tried to make her way to the exit, but as anyone with half a brain knows, slave pen gates can only be opened from the outside.

The auction was held that night, and poor Dr Cartwright, naked as can be, covered in mud, and showing very observable signs of 'slave heat', was sold to a West Texas roadside brothel. She hadn't been working at the auction house long enough for any of the employees to recognize her, and her claims of really being a doctor were dismissed after the other slaves claimed to also be Dr Cartwright.

Our firm was retained after the doctor's BMW was found sitting in the auction house parking lot four months later. Before coming to work there, she had wisely purchased "wrongful enslavement" insurance. Upon evidence of her wherabouts, the insurance company hired us. We were able to track the doctor down after an extensive search. By early November we had located her, on her back serving truckers and local farm boys. We filed an appeal immediately, and were able to get her case scheduled on Judge Younger's February hearing docket. The brothel filed a response of course, as she was a significant source of profit for them, so the case was passed to the early June docket for further briefings. After lengthy hearings, we were ultimately successful, restoring Lacey's freedom in late August of last year.

We did have a bit of good luck with that, as Judge Younger was heavily inclined to rule against us, and had told me as such during our last golf game. The subject of the litigation, after all (not our client, our client is the insurance company -- Dr Cartwright was merely the subject), had voluntarily entered a slave pen and locked herself inside mere hours before an auction. She also wore no clothing and displayed evidence of persistent sexual arousal. This sort of voluntary behavior is generally considered evidence of a desire to self-enslave. However Judge Younger is getting on in years, and on the day of the hearing he had to be taken to the hospital due to a Levitra overdose. We had a female judge come in and cover the docket that day, and she (rather reluctantly) ruled in our favor after opposing counsel couldn't find his way out of a bottle to appear in court.

Now, you may think I've gone off on another tangent, but I told you that story for a reason. After we had freed her, I engaged the woman in a brief conversation. I found her fairly simple-minded and easily distracted, a far cry from the medical school graduate I had expected. Even once she had been given some clothing to wear, her hands rarely left her crotch and her eyes rarely left my own. Now perhaps that brothel had kept her regularly dosed with "slave juice" injections. My understanding is that a single injection makes it hard for a woman to think about anything except sex for several days, and repeated injections can have a much longer-lasting effect. In fact after her initial injection in the medical area of the auction house, I suspect she was kept constantly under the effect of the drug until her release.

Regardless, I saw little evidence of someone who could make it all the way through medical school and operate her own practice. I also find it hard to believe that a truly capable and independent woman would allow herself to be prostituted like that for 16 months, simply because someone branded a silver dollar sized mark on her ass.

No, I think slavery is something internal to the person. Rich or poor, smart or dim, it doesn't matter. A certain percentage of the population just takes to slavery very naturally. They feel a deep longing within them to have their power taken away, to never have to make another decision in their lives. I believe that having a brand placed upon their skin brings out this quality. It doesn't change them, it reveals who they always were.

I apologize for the lateness of my response, judge. I've been kept busy with other cases and will need some more time to set our plan into motion. I have a wonderful young associate, Ms Hannah Martin, assigned to the task. Don't worry, she is not aware of you or your situation. I simply asked her to look into certain specific areas of the law, including altered identity papers and temporary slave ID numbers. I told her it is a corporate matter, and that a client is interested in auditing the behavior of his employees. She is very enthusiastic to work on the case, volunteering to do whatever is necessary for the client.

P.S. The Dallas Women Business Association is a fairly prestigious organization. Like many clubs of its kind, it is an opportunity for wealthy and successful women to congregate and network. It also publishes a list every year of women and businesses its membership wishes to promote. Theoretically, the list is created with some sort of established criteria and a thorough vetting process. But as you said, gamesmanship is very common.

They came to our attention when we were retained by a series of clients who did not make the "Top 40 Under 40" list. Of course I can't go into detail about their identities due to attorney-client privilege. But we were able to make the case that in this particular situation, the published list gave the *appearance* of objectivity, when really it was just a marketing gimmick. We actually used federal mail fraud laws to pursue the claim. Just as you felt disrespected as a federal judge with your castrated lawyer, we felt that sending such disingenuous letters through the federal mail disrespected our entire system.

I wouldn't worry too much about your presence on such lists in Colorado, judge. We are the top slave law firm in the Southwest, and our clients were very motivated and well-funded. I doubt Colorado has a firm such as ours, or that your honor would have done anything to earn the enmity of a large group of wealthy and powerful women. Though at first glance, if our firm *were* retained on the matter, I might be inclined to go after the "Hottest Power Players of Denver" claim. At the very least we could demand photographic evidence and up-close physical inspections of every woman who made the list, and compare them to similar evidence of those who failed to make the list. Are you *really* one of the hottest in Denver? I admit you are quite attractive, judge. Particularly for a woman who must spend most of the day sitting in a chair behind a bench. But all we need is one woman more attractive who was left off the list, and we might have a claim.

Ah well, it's too bad we don't have a Denver branch office.

P.P.S. Those two photographs of you are really remarkable. I could barely recognize you as the same person. That sort of transformation will be very helpful in aiding our infiltration and getting you past their security. However, while it may be helpful, I do not know that it is sufficient. I have perused your social media accounts, and you have several photographs of yourself during what must be summer months. While none of them are quite as dark as the ones you showed me, remember that your safety is our paramount concern. We don't want anyone with Pablo's recognizing you at all.

I have a friend who owns a slave alteration service. His work is rather expensive, but he may be able to assist us. Generally he is hired by slave owners who want to temporarily change the appearance of an existing slave, usually to fulfill some sort of sexual fetish. From what I understand no long-term damage is done, though the procedure is rather uncomfortable for the recipient. Injections into the lips, breasts, and buttocks can cause significant increases in size without surgery. He says it lasts for months. There is a salve he sells as well that can cause changes in skin tone. I think if we were to combine some of these with your natural tendency towards dark tanning we might be able to pass you off as someone completely different.

By the way, I found your story of volunteer slave work in the national parks to be absolutely riveting. I enjoyed it so much that I had to share the story with Judge Younger. Do not worry, I did not mention your name, merely that I had encountered a woman who had done as you described. The old codger was champing at the bit to have you in his courtroom! He even offered to pay me a significant amount of money to find out your identity. But your secret is safe with me.

--Oscar
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post (total 7):
jeepsterdtrelskySteveBurkejean.amelotCarl Bradfordimreadonly2timerider

lovethissite
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by lovethissite »

Liked the letter from Oscar. Joe I hope you continue the series Katherine has potential to be an excellent slave either temporarily or permanently.
These users thanked the author lovethissite for the post:
imreadonly2

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Love the friend with the slave alteration business! She could come out of this a completely different slave! Interesting!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 2):
Johnny Lawrenceimreadonly2

Johnny Lawrence
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Johnny Lawrence »

jeepster wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:42 am Love the friend with the slave alteration business! She could come out of this a completely different slave! Interesting!
Thanks! I figure that some people want variety, but don't necessarily want to collect an entire harem. There could be a big market for temporary changes to a slave. Long-lasting (maybe a few months to a year), but not permanent. Bio-degradable lip, breast, hip, and ass injections (similar to collagen) can give your thin little blonde slave a body that a rapper would love. A couple drips from an eyedropper of Optical Dye (patent pending) can give your brown-eyed girl a set of beautiful baby blues. And precision application of devoxxer with a special computer-controlled throat tool can even selectively change the slave's voice (choose this option at your own risk though, it's not a perfect science).

Add to that, the normal long-lasting skin sprays and hair ointments and you can fake yourself an ethnicity change. Obviously there are a lot of limits to what can be done (you can't reduce a girl's hips and ass without major surgery, and don't even think about changing her height), but if you just really need to bang an Asian girl for the next several months, they can help with that. Just keep in mind that every person's metabolism is different, so what lasts for 10 weeks on one woman might wear off after only 6 weeks on another (or could persist for 6 months or longer depending on the person, as well as her diet and lifestyle). Also changes don't magically turn off, they fade over time. So if your racist grandma is coming to visit at Christmas, then October is probably not the best time to get your redheaded house slave an "African princess" package. Or maybe it is, depending on grandma.
These users thanked the author Johnny Lawrence for the post (total 3):
jeepsterCarl Bradfordimreadonly2

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Keep doing what you are! I don
t know how to say this but you are adding to the story every time you write!

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Yes, Johnny, the slave alteration business can be a bit dicey. I had arranged for a race alteration at Jasmine Plantation, the home of my best friend, Melody. The idea was that I'd get the race transformation, then the ship me off as a "gift" from Melody to my boyfriend Jake when I was out of town. Melody was a true friend, and did a great job supervising my transformation, but left me locked in the barn waiting for the UPS man to deliver "the package".

A new group of slave girls arrived, and damn if I wasn't mixed in with the lot, and shackled up and put to work with the rest of them. When I saw Melody on the front porch of the big house, sipping her lemonade as she watched me work, I tried to call out to her, but the overseer quickly but a metal brank in my mouth to silence me. Not realizing it was me, Melody watched as I was hung up by my ankles and had my butt paddled, right in front of her.

I still had the brank in my mouth when Melody's boyfriend and her idiot brother hand their way with me out in the cotton barn. Fortunately, my boyfriend showed up the next day to rescue me. Melody was very apologetic, but that did nothing to remove the gigantic J she had branded on my ass, a permanent reminder of my time as a slave on the Jasmine plantation. :o
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 5):
dtrelskyjeepsterJohnny Lawrencemikey22timerider