Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure

Post by mikey22 »

Crystal Jones. Twin sister of my wife Misty Jones. Both twin daughters of Deborah Jones. Or known mostly as Deb Jones. Or Mom as we usually refer to her.
When you see the three of them together. It’s easy to tell there mother and daughters.
They all have that auburn red hair. There all blue eyed. And they all have numerous freckles and porcelain white skin. That I refer to as just a shade over warmed over death.
If all three are barefoot. There just a cunt hair over five feet tall.
But other than that there differences are more noticeable. Misty of course has the biggest tits. At a 40DD. With a fat ass, chubby belly. With wide hips and thick thighs. Her weight fluctuates anywhere between 135 and 150 pounds. And she’ll whip your ass. If you ask her what it is.

Mom strives to keep her weight anywhere between 125 and 135 pounds. She to is pretty well endowed in the breast department. 38 D from what her bra size says.

Crystal though is the smallest at 115 pounds. Mostly of lean muscle. Cause she works out all the time. She’s the only one of them that hasn’t hit the D cup yet. At a nice round 38 C.
She runs track. And has also been a cheerleader. And is currently or at the time of the story. Is trying her hand at amateur bodybuilding. Thanks to her boyfriend Cody. He’s Coaching and starving her to death. In our view anyway.

Unlike Misty who’s always struggled with her studies at school. Crystal posses a 4.0 GPA. Where that comes from. None of us knows. She’s got a brain like a fucking sponge. She just soaks up that academic shit. And probably has never graded lower than an A in her whole life.

After taking the SAT’s The mail started to roll in from Ivey league prestigious universities from all over the country.

But mom put her size 6 foot down on that shit. She didn’t want Crystal to get all uppity and all.
She give her the choice of Ole Miss. or Mississippi state. Mainly so mom could keep an eye on her. She didn’t want her getting all brainwashed by them Damn communist professors. The way young people are today. With all that leftest political correct shit. That’s so prevalent in todays education.
Crystal chose Ole Miss. and could easily commute back and forth to The Delta. But mom hooks her up with an apartment. So she can concentrate on her studies.
After all mom has big plans for Crystal. She’s the one that mom will turn the reins over to. Of her thriving real estate business over to. Only when the time is right.

But as a fixing to be high school senior. Crystal is struggling with a different type of dilemma.
And that dilemma is. Her slave grade.

Yep the pier pressure was on. As each of Crystals friends and classmates turned the age of 18. They all wanted to be slave graded.
And though Crystal also was 18. Being slave graded just to impress her friends. Wasn’t something she really wanted to do. And even though it had numerous benefits that could make a free woman’s life so much easier. It also had a dark side to. Being graded meant being registered. And being registered by big brother government. Meant that they could track you pretty closely. If they wished.
Crystal knew enough about it to know that much. And also even though many of her friends like herself. Came from well to do families. That had the means to schedule themselves private and discreet gradings from professionals. There was also the more humiliating side to it. Where you stripped everything off in the parking lot of the slave market. And waited for hours in line. Among the peasants. That would just lust over your body. Doing all they could to cop a free feel. Or proposition you like some damn cheap whore.
Stories run rampant about all that goes on with in the gates of a slave market. Regardless of whether there true or not. It’s best to be on your toes. And stay alert on the side of caution. If you decide to go that route.

Crystal tried often to talk Misty in to being slave graded first. So she’d have someone she trusted to tell her the truth about the process.

Misty’s views on this topic.

“ Why should I bother getting slave graded?
I already know I’m below average! I can tell that by the boys that have always barked at me in the hallways at school.
If I chose the collar. I’d probably step up on to the block and either be booed or hear nothing but crickets.
So why bother with any of that shit?
I know where I’m going in life and that’s no where.
Crystal is the smart one with the sexy body. She can reap the benefits of a positive slave grade. And she needs to just suck it up! Do it! And get it behind her!
And quit trying to get me to humiliate myself. She probably just wants to laugh me down like everyone else does. “

Yeah Misty’s negative as always. It goes hand in hand with that bipolar depression problem she’s always had.

Misty’s also told her she needs to talk to mom about this kind of shit.
But slave stuff is kind of a taboo subject with mom.
With her being a fugitive runaway slave. She likes to keep that quiet. Since she’s been living under the radar. Ever since she returned back to Mississippi. After living the good life in California.
Where her husband Red was stationed. When he wasn’t off fighting the good fight in Vietnam. Trying his best to rid the world of communism and all.
Unfortunately Red was killed in the last days of the war. Leaving Deb a widow with two young twin daughters.

As they laid Red to rest at Arlington. With the 21 gun salute and all the honors that go with it.

Debs sister in law. Known as Aunt Cheryl. With Uncle Jack. Along with Cheryl and Reds parents. Set in on Deb about moving back to Mississippi.

“ Oh Hell no! “
Deb would say definitely. She wanted no part of that miserable slave life she experienced growing up.

But Cheryl stayed at it. Convincing Deb Mississippi wasn’t like that no more. She said it was a prosperous state. That had potential.

Deb kind of scratched her head hearing that one.
Debs not no dumb ass. She watches the news and sees Mississippi always ranks last in everything.

Cheryl argues that being at the bottom has a good benefit. And that was that there was only one way for Mississippi to go and that was up. And the sky was the limit at how the state would progress in the future.

She also added that the cost of living was so much cheaper.
That had moms attention. Without Reds income. Deb would have to struggle by herself in California. Probably working two or three dead end jobs. Just to survive.

In Mississippi Deb used the life insurance money she’d gotten. And paid around 50k for a house that would have costed 200k in California.
She used some of it to put herself through real estate school. And went to work with Aunt Cheryl in the wonderful world of real estate. At an office based in Memphis.
Cheryl taught Deb everything she knew. And Within a few short years she’d won realtor of the year. And as the 70’s drifted in to the 80’s North Mississippi exploded into a whirlwind of development. Just below the state line south of Memphis.
Of course politics played into a lot of this.
But in Aunt Cheryl’s words.

“ Deb good people don’t want to live in a dump! And Memphis is a dump! “

And people flocked to what’s known as Southaven Mississippi today. And Cheryl and Deb were on the ground floor of it. To profit from the prosperous growth.

Within time Deb started her own company. And base it in the historical town of Whorisville. Which was her home town. And she’d grow that one horse town into a thriving city. And rule over it with an iron fist. For decades to come.
Doing it all right under the noses. Of the biggest slave companies in America. And also doing it. With a price on her head. And none of them would even give her a second look.

All they had was an old black and white slave naked picture of Deb from 1964. Which they used as a wanted poster. It appeared on Slaves most wanted. With a reward price of $10,000 For information that led to her arrest.

Yeah apparently they’d still like to get mom up on the block. Even though she’s way past her prime.

When she saw that episode. She did just like Elvis. And took out her snub nose 38 special. And shot the Tv.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 5):
Carl Bradfordimreadonly2Mr. Smithreddbunnztimerider

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Crystals slave grading adventure

Post by imreadonly2 »

A nice piece of work, with a strong piece of work and a lot of local color. Fingers crossed we get to hear more about her adventures.

Your jokes about Mississippi reminded me of the FUNNY OR DIE parody where they added a new soundtrack to a Mississippi tourism ad after they passed anti-gay legislation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqASSN5S2CI

Nice work, and very distinct personalities. I also liked the young woman hesitating to get graded, and being naked in a slave market, despite the "advantages" being registered bring. :tiphat:
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 3):
mikey22Mr. Smithjeepster

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Crystals slave grading adventure

Post by Mr. Smith »

Looking forward to the adventures of the "good" sister getting graded at the slave market. So many possibilities. Who does she trust to hold her claim ticket with that family? Just have to ask, is there any correlation between slave grade and the likelihood of being honored by being picked to serve as a selective service slave?

I watched the tourism video before reading the story and it really set the tone well.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
mikey22Carl Bradford