Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 2

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 2

Post by mikey22 »

Now after a little background on how mom got to where she is. We’ll go back to Crystals part.

June 1988
Graduation night.

Of course it was a joyful occasion for all. And as valedictorian. Crystal Jones would stand at the podium. In front of a graduation class of around a hundred. And she’d talk…talk and talk. For almost an hour straight.

From her chair. In a sweltering sweat from her nerves, heat and humidity. Under her graduation gown, blue dress and pantyhose. Misty would look up at her twin sister. Giving her the evil eye.

“ Let’s get on with it sis! I’ve been waiting for this night for 12 God damn years! And I’m ready to get it over with! So I can get drunk and get fucked! “

Yeah Misty was ready to go.

Finally Crystal wound down her speech. And turned the podium back over to Mrs. Beasley. Who proceeded to call out the names of everyone and each one would get up and walk over. Take the diploma. Shake her hand and move back to there seats. While parents in the audience. Clapped and cheered.

Finally Crystal then Misty both had there diplomas. They sat there smiling and watched as all the others walked up and got there’s.

Mrs. Beasley soon was getting to the end of the class.

“ Connie Wilson “
She calls out.

And as Connie got up to get her diploma. Misty’s blood went cold. She sat there glaring at Connie. Popping her knuckles. She even started to inch her foot out into the isle to trip her up.

“ Don’t you do it! “
Crystal whispers with a growl.

Misty and Connie had been fighting since elementary school. These two hated one another with a passion.
And picking a fight on graduation night would be a memory to be cherished for the rest of her life.

Misty pulls back her foot. Knowing it would probably be best. She didn’t want to embarrass Crystal that way.

As Connie walks back with her diploma. Both girls eyes met.

“ Do something! You Fucking retard! “
Connie would say with just her lips. While the two just glared at one another.

Crystal breathed a sigh of relief. When Connie moved out of there vicinity.
But as the whole class stood and through there caps in to the air.
Misty kicked off her high heels and took off to answer Connie’s challenge. And right there on the stage. In front of probably the whole town. Those two would slug it out one last time.

Never in the history of Whorisville High. Had they had a graduation ceremony that ended like that.
The two punched, kicked and wrestled all over that stage. Cussing one another. While pulling hair and everything. Finally enough people pulled them apart and it was over. Or at least that bout was over.

Mom and Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Jack took us all out to eat afterwards. Mom was being cheap as always. And just took us to Krystal’s for a combo meal. Misty acted almost proud of her two black eyes and busted lip.

“ You got your ass whipped again! “
Crystal pointed out.

“ I was winning! They shouldn’t have pulled us apart! “
Misty argues.
Win or loose it never matters. It’s just about the fight.

“ You just ruined the best night of my life! I worked for weeks on that speech! And all anyone is gonna remember is your damn fight! “
Crystal was pissed off about this.
She looks at mom, Cheryl and Jack.

“ This is all y’all’s fault! “

“ Why is it our fault? “
Mom would ask.

“ Cause y’all been taking her to all them damn wrestling shows! She thinks that’s how you supposed to act in real life! “

Of course that gets a laugh from the three of them.

Once we finish our meals. Me and Misty left them. So we could go party and fuck.

Crystal and her boyfriend Cody both get up to leave also.

“ Y’all be careful tonight. “
Mom would say to her.

“ We will. Love you mom. “
Crystal said leaning down to hug her mother.

“ Oh your speech was wonderful! I’m so proud of you! “
Mom would say as she hugs Crystal.

“ Thanks mom. “

Crystal and Cody. Made there way out into the parking lot.
Where they were approached by David Alexzander. Who was a classmate of there’s.

“ Hey I’m having a little get together tonight. I’d be honored if y’all would grace us with your presence. “
He handed Cody a business card, with the address and phone number on it.
And with that he just smiles and walks away.

David Alexzander comes from a very wealthy family. He just didn’t invite anyone to his place to party.

Cody was blown away by his invitation.

“ He’s probably never said five words to me the entire school year! “
Cody pointed out.

Though also Cody wasn’t from Mississippi. He and his family moved here from Nevada the previous summer. Crystal was asked to show Cody around the school on his first day. And the two of them had been inseparable ever since.

Crystal knew more about the Alexzanders. She’d even been to there place before. Along with her mom. When she’d be working on some real estate project for David’s father. Who also was known as David. That is David senior of course.

As Cody drives. Crystal directs him along.

“ I’ve always heard there really loaded? Stock brokers I think? “
Cody says wondering.

“ They don’t broker the kind of stock your thinking about. “
Crystal informed him.

“ What do you mean? “
Cody asks. Wanting Crystal to clarify that remark.

“ The Alexzanders are slave merchants Cody. “

“ Oh come on now? This ain’t 1788! We fought a war over slavery? “
Cody said naively.

Like I said. Cody’s not from the Deep South. He’s not familiar with what slavery is today.

“ The Civil war didn’t end all slavery. It just changed the rules a little. “

Cody never had heard of this. And he pressed Crystal for more of what she knew.

“ Well as we know in the old days. Slaves were all of African decent. After the Civil War. They expanded that so that any and all people can be enslaved. You could be a slave. “

“ Oh no! I don’t see that happening! “

“ Don’t get to cocky about it. And just so you know. We both just had dinner with a slave. “

“ Who? Your Aunt Cheryl? Or your uncle Jack? “

“ No mom was a slave. “

“ Really? I didn’t know that. When was she a slave? “

“ She was born a slave. And raised as a slave. “

“ Oh your telling a story now? Ain’t no way that that shit is legal today? “

“ It’s a legit thing Cody! There’s slave law. And there’s law for the rest of us. Haven’t you heard all the girls talking about being slave graded? “

“ Yeah but I just thought that was girls screwing around with one another? “

Crystal laughs.

“ Let me tell you. There’s a lot of screwing around. That’s for sure. But it is a legit and very serious thing. You’ll see.”

Crystal took out her brush. And brushed through her hair. She to was honored by David’s invitation.
The Alexzanders only deal in prime graded pussy. And Crystal kind of feels nervous and tingly all over. Knowing that they thought enough of her to invite her. She definitely was wondering why?

Within the distance. They see the huge Alexzander plantation style mansion coming quickly within the distance.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 5):
jeepsterMr. SmithTauriRedreddbunnztimerider