Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 4

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 4

Post by mikey22 »

As the auction continues. It was easy to tell. The slaves being auctioneer. Wasn’t the average slave. These slaves were beautiful women. If they would have put on some lingerie and high heels. Any of them could have easily been Playboys playmate of the year.

Speaking of Playboy. Even Hugh Hefner himself was one of the guests. And even he was getting out bid by many of the others.

“ Wow! She’s so Hot! I’d even go down on her! “
Crystal says to herself. As she observes one tall sexy blonde that was gracing the stage.

Crystal also starts to feel weird. Not being a drinker of alcoholic beverages. Of course she got a buzz. From the single glass of champagne she drank.
But also with the buzz. Came a strong feeling of arousal. Her nipples got hard. Her pussy juiced uncontrollably. Making her excessively wet between the legs. She sweats profusely within her dress and pantyhose.

“ Shit! It’s no wonder mom likes to drink the way she does! “

She doesn’t give it a second thought that possibly the drink was spiked with something.

“ Is it just me? Or is it hot in here? “
She wonders and starts to feel as if her clothes are smothering her.

“ SOLD! “
The auctioneer yells out again. Before slamming the gavel down.

The room again erupted out into applause.

The newly bought slave descended the steps of the stage. And walked straight to her new owner.
Crystal watched as the slave knelt before him.
The man with his wife at his side. Started unbuckling his belt.

“ Oh no! He’s not gonna do that here? “
Crystal says to herself.

“ Oh my God! He is? “
She said seeing the man. With his own wife looking on. As he just whips his dick out. Within a crowded room full of people.

And his new slave. Just grabbed his cock and took it down her throat.

“ Holy shit! He’s fucking her throat right here? Don’t she have any shame? “

But as she looks on. She was wishing that she to was having her mouth stuffed. Along with her other two holes also.

“ Damn! I ain’t never felt this way before!”

She moves a little closer to Cody. And gently reached down and felt his throbbing cock over his slacks.

He jumps a little with surprise.

“ Hey! We’re out in public you know? “

“ Yeah I was just making sure if you were horny or not? “

“ Hell yeah! I’m horny! “

Of course Cody was horny. Any young man of the age of 18 would be. Watching 10 beautiful naked slave women being auctioned off.

After three more women went through there routines. Everyone clapped and cheered.

David Alexzander then took to the podium again.

“ This will conclude the auction. Thank you all for a very pleasant evening. “
He smiles and descended the stage himself. Shaking hands again with many of his guests.

“ Cody I need some air! “
The two made there way through the crowd. Back through the door. Through the house, finding a door that went out back. Passing the pool. Far enough away they felt as if they were alone.
They turned to one another and started to kiss passionately.

A feeling comes over them as if they felt as if they wasn’t alone.
They break there kiss and looks over. To see none other than there classmate David. Watching them from the shadows.

“ Did y’all enjoy the auction? “
He asks.

“ Yeah that was really something! “
Cody says.

As David stepped from the shadows. He was still slave naked. His huge cock bounced and swung as he stepped up closer to them.

He to had no sense of shame. And almost looked proudly as he stood there before them naked. It was almost as if he wanted people to look at him.
Again he just flexed his cock. Making sure Crystal was looking.
And he didn’t give a damn. That her boyfriend was standing right there at her side.

David didn’t care. He was a cocky son of a bitch.

Even though Cody himself was big tall and muscular. And usually pretty confident. But at the time he felt intimidated by David.

Not for sure why? Unless it was that slab of beef that hung between his legs.

Cody only measured out at 7.5. Even though that’s longer than average.
But it was nothing compared to David’s cock. That stood at 9 inches plus. With some serious girth to it.

Anyone that says cock size doesn’t matter to a woman. Is full of shit! Cause women all prefer a bigger one. If the option is available of course.

It was all Crystal could do to pry her eyes off of it.
She was then captivated by the collar around his neck.

“ Mind if I try that on? “
She asks in a shy voice.

From behind David’s back. He brings around a collar in his hand.

“ I brought you one. “

Crystal looks at the wide black leather collar. It had the word Whore in white. Right around the front of it.

Seeing that word on the collar kind of put Crystal off. She didn’t identify herself as being a whore. Up to this point in her life. She’d only been sexually involved with one guy. And that was Cody.
Who had just popped her cherry five months before.
And she played hard to get for three solid months. Before she let him have it.

David could see the contempt Crystal had for the word on the collar. But her entire body was screaming out something entirely different.

“ How do you feel right now? “
David asks her.

“ I feel like a whore! “

“ Than turn around. “

Crystal turns to face Cody. While David puts the collar around her neck.

Cody couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He’d never known Crystal to be the submissive type that would do something like this.

With the collar secured around her neck. She turned back to David.

“ That looks good on you. Now take off your clothes. “

Crystal let’s out a gasp. Then looks at Cody.

“ He ain’t gonna care! He’s a guy! He wants to see it anyway! “
David explains.

Crystal reached for the top buttons of her dress. Unbuttoning them. She looks towards the house and hesitated.

“ Nobody’s gonna think less of you. Without your clothes. Your just a naked slave. Slaves have no identity other than being a slave. “

For some reason that sounded appealing. In some way being a slave had a certain freedom to it. That free women didn’t have. They were free from shame. They were free from the pressures and responsibility that goes with being an adult. Freedom of having to impress others. Freedom from a miserable job or more schooling.
Being a slave doing whatever your master asks. And they take care of you. That has a certain appeal to it. That could be worth pursuing.

And Crystals mind was racing as she ponders the thought of being a real slave.
She kind of lets herself go. With her blue dress open. It easily fell to her feet.
She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Her nice round 38 C breasts fell slightly and jiggled as she moved about, taking the bra and dropping it to the ground.

“ Keep going. “
David said firmly.
He and Cody watched as Crystal slipped off her classy black high heeled pumps. She bent her right leg back. With her hand she pulls at the toes of her hose.

“ With legs that look as good as yours. Why are you wearing pantyhose? “

“ Cause momma told me to. “

“ Your mommas not here. Take them off! So we can see those gorgeous legs. “

Crystal hooked her thumbs into the waistband of the snug fitting tan colored hose and slipped them down and off.

“ Now stand there. Spread your legs a little. So I can look at you. “

David then kind of pushed Cody out of the way.

Her naked body was only illuminated by the flaming torch lights that were around the pool. Along with the dim landscape lighting that aimed more towards the peeling bark of a Birch tree. Along with the smaller shrubs around it.

A sense of nervousness comes over Crystal. While he carefully looks her naked body over.

He walks around her. She feels his hot breath on her neck. As he swept his hand through her long hair. For a look beneath it.

He then dropped her hair and looks as if he’s in deep thought.

“ Do you think I could grade prime? “
She asks him.

“ The bigger question is. Do you think you could grade prime? “
David asks her back.

“ How do you think you compare to the slaves you saw at the auction tonight? “

“ They we’re Hot! I’m not near as pretty as any of them are! “
Crystal says dissatisfied with her looks.

“ Somebody here thinks your just as hot as them. Otherwise you wouldn’t be here. “
He informs her.

“ I’m kind of surprised at you. Your not as confident with yourself as I expected you to be? “

“ I’m also naked! Without clothes you know? “

“ That’s no excuse. The slaves that come through here. Know there hot! They know there prime graded worthy. They want to be here to serve us. And they want and know that there prices are gonna be high. “

He sighs for a moment.

“ Ain’t nothing worse than dealing with a slave that thinks she’s hot! But she’s not! Those are the slaves that get sent back to the market. And in most cases. They don’t make there way here in the first place.
The grounds of this plantation where your standing on right now. Is a dream world for slave girls all over the country. You should feel privileged right now. “

Crystal absorbs all what David was saying. Though she really didn’t know how she was felling about it.

She then saw David looking hard at her shaved cunt.

He reached down and cups his hand over Crystals pussy. He gently rubbed it.

He then gently slipped his fingers inside her hot and wet snatch.

“ Mmmm! So tight! You ain’t never been fucked by a hung man before? “

Crystal smiles and looks over her shoulder at Cody.

“ Just by Cody. “

“ So he was your first? Or are you insinuating that he’s hung? “

“ Both “

“ Well alrighty then. “
David looks at Cody.

“. whip it out man! Let’s see what you got! “

Cody under usual circumstances. Was usually a pretty confident guy. With a rock solid body that he’d been developing for years from working out.
And he’d not had a bit of a problem satisfying Crystal. Or any other girlfriends he’d had before her.

And under his slacks he was confident enough to be wearing a red speedo. But as he lowers that. David just looks down at his cock. And just busts out laughing.

“ I thought you said he was hung? “
He laughs more as he puts his arm around Crystal. And walks her over to the soft manicured Bermuda grass.

He turned to face Crystal. And put his hands on her shoulders and barely pushed down. She fell right to her knees.

“ If you ain’t never done it before? Just do what you know your momma. Or that fat ass of a sister of yours would do! “

Crystal knew what to do. She grabbed his massive muscular cock within her soft hand. His cock felt so strong as if it had a pulse of its own. As she gently stroked him.

David looked across Crystals kneeling body. And straight at Cody.

“ Little man! I’ll give you the privilege of fucking her first! Cause when I finish with her. She won’t never feel the same to you again! “
David said speaking arrogantly.
Letting Cody know that he was nothing special.

“ It’s so big? “
Crystal says before opening her mouth wide. She felt his big cock hit the back of her throat.

She gags.

“ Relax them throat muscles! Remember if your momma can handle it? You can handle it to! “

Gag…Slurp….Gag!…Gag!…Has mom done this guy? “

Crystal wonders as she grabbed the base of his mighty cock. To attempt to gain some degree of control.

Cody dropped to his knees and mounted Crystal from behind. Slipping his cock inside her hot wet pussy. That felt almost as if it was molded for his dick.
He pounds Crystal from behind. But unfortunately he couldn’t keep his eyes off the bigger man. Who had a hold of his girlfriends head. And was just brutally fucking her throat.

About 3 minutes later. Cody was down to the short strokes. He held off as long as he could. But it wasn’t good enough. He pulls out and shoots a long blast of cum up Crystals ass and back.

“ That all you got?…Little man? “
David asks before letting out a mighty laugh.

He pulls his dick from Crystals mouth.
He then rolls her over on her back. So she could look up at Cody.
Between her spread legs he put the head of his cock to her split.

She lets out a grunt. Followed by a squeal. As he spread and stretched her tight walls. Further than they'd ever been. In no time he had her loosened up and loving it.
She comes multiple times. While he just shows off. Extending one of her legs. Directly in front of him.

He then rolls her slightly on the side. And fucks her that direction.

He then reached around her body. She throws her arms around his neck. And holds on. While he gets to his feet. With his dick propelled inside of her.
With a show of pure strength he holds her up like she’s nothing. He turned around so her and Cody could look at one another while David brings her to another toe curling orgasm.

David felt as if he was fixing to blow. He sits Crystal back down on the ground. She kneels just in time to take his cock back into her throat.
Tasting her own pussy on her tongue for the first time.
With his cock leaking and pulsing inside her hot mouth.

He lets out a grunt and explodes. Filling her mouth. His cum spills out and runs down her chin and neck.

When it was done. Crystal gasps and falls back onto the soft grass in exhaustion.

David disappeared for a few minutes. So Crystal could catch her breath.
He then returned with a roll of paper towels.

“ My dad wants to discuss something with y’all. You ready? “

“ No! I’m a mess! “

“ Yeah you ready for a shower? “

“ Yeah that would be great! “

David helps her to her feet.
And starts leading her to the house.

He stops and looks back to Cody.

“ Get her clothes man! “

“ I thought she’d been enslaved? “

“ No dumb ass! She ain’t been enslaved! There’s paperwork and shit to do before she’s enslaved! “
David informed him.

Cody goes back and gathered up all Crystals clothes. Then followed behind them like a puppy dog or something.

David leads Crystal to a spacious comfortable bathroom.

“ I think you’ll find everything you need here. “
He says before walking away.

Crystal quickly got into the shower. Not even inviting Cody to shower with her.

Cody felt bad about the whole experience. David definitely humiliated him. Degrading him like he did.
He wasn’t sure where he stood with Crystal after all that.
But it probably wasn’t good. Since they weren’t showering together.

Crystal gets out of the shower. And Cody holds a towel for her to curl up in.

He then takes himself a shower. While she dries off and blow drys her long beautiful red hair.

With the slave collar still around her neck. She wonders if she should take it off? But for some reason she doesn’t want to. Even though it’s got the degrading word of Whore. Right across the front of it.

She looks at her clothes on the counter. And doesn’t even want to put them on.
She picks her bra up with a sigh.
Puts it around the waist and hooks the clasp. Then turned the bra around and slipped her arms through the straps. And positioned the bra on. Securing her breasts firmly.
She looks at herself in the mirror and frowns.
Then unhooked the bra. Took it off. And stepped on the pedal that opens the trash can. And dropped the bra into it. She grabbed her pantyhose and dropped them into the trash also.

She puts on her conservative but sexy. Dark blue dress.

“ Clothes are so restrictive! “
She says looking at herself in the full length mirror.

By then Cody was out of the shower. Just in time to see her slip her soft bare feet. Into her sexy black high heels.

She then opens her purse and takes out her makeup bag.

“ You don’t need that stuff! Your beautiful without it! “
Cody said trying anything to stay on her good side.

“ You really mean that? “

“ I do. “

She smiles and throws the makeup bag into the trash.

Cody sees her bra and pantyhose are also inside the trash can.

“ You sure you want to throw all that away? “

“ Yeah things like that just gets in the way anyway. “

They go out the door. And in the hallway was David again. But now he to had had a shower and was dressed nicely. In slacks and a preppy looking button up dress shirt.
The slave collar was also gone.

Crystal reached for her neck, wondering if she’d made a mistake by leaving that on.

“ Come I’ll take y’all to meet with my dad now. “

They follow him down the long hallway. Turn a corner and down another.

“ This house is huge! “
Crystal says to herself. Taking in the high ceilings, spiraling staircases. And fine artwork and portraits on the walls.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 5):
Carl BradfordTealc000JustBobreddbunnztimerider