Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 5

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 5

Post by mikey22 »

Crystal and Cody continue to follow David. As he leads them along.

They come to a doorway. That leads to another spiraling staircase. It goes down down and down. Deep into the bowels of the Alexzander mansion.

“ This place is kind of creepy? Wonder if they got ghosts? “

At the bottom of the staircase. There was another door. They walk through it.

There was a hallway. With like jail like cells on each side. The dim lights just flickered.

The place had a musty like aroma to it. It smelt like old pussy. And pure filth. A combination of pussy old sex and piss.
Inside one of the cells set an old chamber pot. So the slaves could relive themselves into.

“ Back in the day. This is where the slaves were housed.
As you can see it’s not used anymore.
They built nice new facilities probably around 50 years ago. “
David explained.

After passing all the jail like cells. There was another area. With all types of bondage frames, tables. And chains with restaurants hanging from the ceilings and walls.
Then there was a metal slide. That descended from the floor above.

“ What is that all about? “
Crystal asked with interest.

“ That’s a slave Shute. “

“ A slave Shute? “

“ Yeah just inside the front door. Under that red carpet. Where you walked in. There’s a trap door.
If you like we can roll the carpet back. And you can try it out? “

“ That’s okay. I think I’ll pass on that one.”

“ You sure? When I was a kid. I used to bring my friends over. And get one of the house keepers to pull the lever for me. It was a real blast. “

Yeah young David definitely had a different childhood than most. As you know. Not everyone gets to grow up on a slave plantation.

“ I used to bring my girlfriends home. And the floor would just fall open. And I’d ride the slide with her.
Of course I’d get her out of her clothes and restrain her. And fuck her the rest of the night.
Then take her home. And she’d break up with me.

That happened several times. At first I thought it was the girls. But somehow I think it’s me?

And I just can’t figure it out?

“ I’m a good looking guy! “
He said with a conceded and cocky attitude.

“ A good looking guy with a huge cock! With all the privileges that money can buy. And I can’t find a woman to share it with?
So I usually just take my sexual perversions out on the slaves. “

Crystal listened to him moan and groan about how his love life sucks.

Cody leans in and whispers in her ear.

“ He needs a shrink! “

“ Without a doubt. “
Crystal whispers back with a nod.

“ You ever thought about asking my sister out? “
Crystal asks. As she looks over at the slide. Imagining Misty coming down it.

“ No! Haven’t you noticed that we have standards here?
Besides ain’t she getting married to that dumb ass Mikey? “

“ Yeah but that don’t mean nothing to her, she fucks around on him all the time. “

Cody was standing behind Crystal at the time. He smiles and grins a shit eating grin and nods at David.

Yeah I knew he was fucking Misty. I could tell she was quite a bit looser than she used to be.
I’m just to big of a pussy to call them out on it.

“ Besides she’d probably beat my ass? Didn’t you see what she did to Connie Wilson tonight? “

“ Oh I doubt your the kind of man? That’s gonna let a skank like her slap you around?
Besides she needs a real man like you to put her in her place. Cause Mikey never will! “

“ Are you serious? “

“ Yeah! “

David ponders that for a moment.

“ I might have to make an exception in my high standards for a change. “

He then continued to lead them on down the hallway. And in to his dads private office.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 2):
Carl Bradfordtimerider

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Crystals slave grading adventure part 5

Post by imreadonly2 »

I love the idea of a trap door, and a slave chute. I can picture it leading down to a slave dip tank, where the girl gets disinfected and deloused, while a trainer with a shepherd's crook eventually lifts her out of the tank after making sure she gets a good dousing. :lol:
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 4):
jeepstermikey22Carl Bradfordtimerider