Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 6

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 6

Post by mikey22 »

The ride home.

Crystal breathed a sigh of relief. As Cody exits the gate, back out onto the road.
They ride together in silence. As they reflect back on all the evenings events.

“ I’ll do it! If you will? “
Cody said breaking the silence.

“ I don’t know Cody. I mean I’m gonna have to be graded. But I just can’t see myself being slave naked all summer. You saw those kennels? That can’t be comfortable! “

Crystal had a point with that.

“ That guy really likes mom. She needs a good man like that. I know there friends and all. But I can’t believe he and mom haven’t hooked up? I mean I’m sure they have at some point. But I can’t believe they don’t have a romantic relationship you know? “

“ Maybe you could play matchmaker? “

“ Yeah that’s kind of what I was thinking. I’m gonna have to talk to her about this. “

“ That David sure had a big cock!
He really had your mouth stuffed! “

“ Yeah he was gagging me with it! How’d that make you feel? You jealous? “

“ No actually it was kind of hot! Seeing you with another guy! He really finished you off to. “

Crystal looks down at her lap.

“ Yeah I’m gonna be so sore and loose to! “

“ What’s that about him saying that Misty got fucked by the entire football team? “

“ Oh that was her junior year fiasco. Coach Fry caught her on her knees. Behind the gym giving Mikey a blow job.”

“ I didn’t know Mikey was on the football team? “

“ Oh yeah. He was quarterback. He ain’t worth a shit! They lost every game last year. And they wouldn’t even let him try out for this year.

But anyway. Coach Fry caught them in the act. And instead of taking them to the office. He made an example out of Misty. By taking her into the boys locker room. And they tied Mikey down to a chair. And gagged him with Misty’s panties. With one of her stockings wrapped around his head to secure the gag. And made him watch. While they all had there way with her. “

“ What happened then? “

“ She walked around all bow legged for about a week. “

“ Damn! “

“ I know right? “

By then they were pulling into the driveway.
The sun was starting to rise.

“ It’s good to see moms not home yet. “

Crystal and Cody kiss. And she gets out and goes into the house. Dropping her purse and kicking off her high heels. And goes straight to Misty’s room.

Sister talk.

She finds Misty face down laying across the bed. In only her panties and a tee shirt.

She sits down on the bed. And shakes Misty awake.

She hears her growl.

“ Leave me alone! “

Misty opens her eyes enough to see the red lit digital clock on her lamp table.

“ Its 5:00 in the fucking morning! “

Misty rolls over and looks up at Crystal and sees that whore slave collar around her sisters neck.

“ Where in the Hell? Did you get that? “

“ Me and Cody got invited to the Alexzander mansion. “

Misty sits straight up in bed.

“ You got invited to the Alexzander mansion? “

“ Yeah! “

“ Well don’t hold back! What happened?”

“ We got to sit in on a slave auction. “

“ A real slave auction? “

“ Yeah! Those slaves are hot to! They were going for hundreds of thousands of dollars! “

Misty gasps.

“ What happened then? “

“ I had a glass of champagne. And started feeling weird. “

“ So you were drunk? “

“ No it wasn’t like that. I got hot! Slave hot! And hornier than I’ve ever been in my life! “

“ Champagne don’t do that to you! There had to be something in it. What happened then? “

“ After the auction. Me and Cody went outside for some air. And David showed up. Wearing nothing but a slave collar himself. “

Misty gasps again.

“ Then what? Tell me!…No! Wait! Is he really hung like people say! “

Crystal smiles and nods.

“ HOW BIG IS HE??? “
Misty yells.

Crystal holds up her hand and curls her fingers around. Showing Misty he was about as big around as a paper towel spool.

Misty gasps again.

“ How long? “

“ 9 inches! “

“ And keep going? “

“ He put this collar around my neck. And told me to take off my clothes? “

“ And? “

“ It just happened. I had a three way with David and Cody! “

“ Oh you lucky whore you! “

“ I’m not a whore! That’s only my second guy! “

“ No you acted like a whore! “

“ Well I did suck his cock. “

“ Did he fuck you? “

“ He didn’t just fuck me! He owned me! “

“ What was it like? “

“ It was amazing! I ain’t never came so hard in my entire life. “

“ Girl your slave hot! Your gonna be in a real collar real soon! “

“ I don’t know maybe. “

“ What do you mean? Maybe? “

“ They don’t do gradings for the public. But he offered me an internship. Through the summer. “

“ Your gonna intern as a slave? “

“ That’s what he’s offering. “

“ Who offered you this? David from school? “

“ No David’s daddy! “

“ You better talk to mom about this! I ain’t never heard of no shit like that! “

“ I don’t really know if I want to do it. I do though need to get graded. Will you go with me to the agriculture office next week? “

“ Like I said! You need to talk to mom! “

“ No just keep it between me and you right now. If it don’t work out at the agriculture office. I’ll talk to mom then. “

“ Okay “
Misty said with a sigh.

“ Oh I got something for you. “

Crystal pulls out the little card that David gave her.

“ Here’s the card. David wants you to call him. And set up a time to meet. You got to have the card with you. It’s an invitation only type of thing. You can’t just show up. They won’t let you in. “

“ David Alexzander wants to meet me? Are you serious? “

“ Yeah “

“ He’s been barking at me and calling me names for years. “

“ Oh Misty that’s so junior high! We’re adults now! Adults don’t treat each other like that.
You should give him a chance. “

Crystal then took the slave collar from around her neck.
And handed it to Misty.

“ You can wear my new collar. “

Misty puts the collar on and looks at herself in the mirror.

“ I like it! I’m gonna call him. “

“ Okay but make sure you dress up. There not blue Jean and tee shirt people. “

“ This might be my chance to slip over to Birmingham. And check out that mall I’ve been trying to get mom to take us to since 1985. “

“ Why don’t you wear the dress you wore last night to graduation? “

“ No it’s to conservative. If I’m going to the Alexzander mansion? I’m gonna dress to the nines! “

“ Why don’t you go to the Memphis mall?”

“ Cause I get in trouble there! I want to go somewhere that they don’t know me.”

Crystal hates Alabama. And she’s passionate about it.

Crystal leaps to her feet. And she pointed her finger to the east.

“ The only reason. Mississippi ranks at the very bottom of everything! Is because Alabama has that God damn Crimson tide! And all the fucking National championships!
That’s all they got! And your wasting your time driving over there! “

“ Aunt Cheryl says Birmingham is a party town! They got night clubs over there! Not like all this old run down shit! Like we got over here! “

“ You should have been with me and mom when we went to Birmingham last time!
It all started at the state line on that pig trail they call the 78 highway.
We had them damn coal trucks on our ass the whole way. One of them passed mom and run her off the road. Scared her so bad she shit her pants!

Then we had to stop at one of them damn hick towns. At a Family dollar! So she could clean up and buy a new outfit!

I ain’t never seen so many people in my life that didn’t have no teeth!

About 50 miles out of Birmingham. We finally got to a four lane. And I don’t know about night clubs. But there was about 50 Bingo halls. And 50 red lights. Before we got to anything that resembles a freeway!

And we got on that damn thing. And a steel coil truck flipped over right in malfunction junction! And it was gridlock for five fucking hours!

Misty Alabama is broke! They can’t afford no State troopers or DOT? To slow them fucking trucks down!

And I don’t know where they get there driver’s license at! They probably don’t have none! Cause they sure can’t drive.”

Crystals perspective on Montgomery.

“ And don’t you remember us all going to Destin last time? On the 82? It was the same damn way!
We got to Montgomery and jumped on the freeway for a minute. And got off at South Boulevard? Don’t you remember all them damn skanky whores? Hanging out at the red lights? In front of that truck stop.

If I had my way I’d enslave every damn one of them. Just to get them off the street! Cause they ain’t pretty to look at!

That place is a fucking dump!
You would think. Where the White House of the confederacy is still standing! The people around there would have enough pride to clean up there own city! “

Like I said before. Crystal hates Alabama.

“ I’m gonna go for a run! “

“ But you ain’t even been to bed yet? “

“ I’m to pissed off now to sleep! “

Crystal storms out of Misty’s room. And gets changed into her shorts a spandex bra, tee shirt and her running shoes. And off she goes.

Misty lays back down. With that collar around her neck. Thinking about getting fucked. She strips off her panties and tee shirt. And finds her biggest vibrator. And gets busy pleasuring herself. Imagining herself as a slave. At the Alexzander mansion.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 6):
Carl BradfordTealc000jeepsteraudiq9JustBobreddbunnz