Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Happy Thanksgiving

Proud, educated, professional women who secretly long for humiliation, discipline, or slavery have their fantasies fulfilled.
imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by imreadonly2 »

Taylor,

I wanted to let you know Thanksgiving was a total shitfest for me. Our family has this bizzaro tradition that after a girl gets graded, she has to show off her block routine at Thanksgiving dinner. I had avoided this freakshow by getting a full scholarship to college, without any loans that required me to be graded, which totally pissed off my cousins Jenny & Barbara, particularly when I told them it was better to be smart than hot.

My Uncle Ben (or “Boner Ben” as I like to call him) was TOTALLY bummed out about it, and says every year he was sorry he didn’t get to see my “Thanksgiving Spread” and “Brittany’s bits” served up at the Thanksgiving table.

Since I had to get graded this year for my stupid property law class at Yale that meant that I was suddenly on the menu. Mom had made me feel better by telling me that I could do it with leotard on, but when the day came Jenny and Barbara threw a NUTTY, and started chanting SKIN, SKIN, SKIN, and Uncle Ben said it wasn’t a block dance if a girl has clothes on, since nobody buys a slave girl with clothes on.

Uncle Ben gave an elaborate prayer of “Thanksgiving” for the chance to see my “heavenly body naked, as God intended” as everyone hooted and clapped as I stripped off my leotard. Jenny and Barbara hooted the loudest, and complimented me on my “nice tits” and “sweet, blonde pussy”. Naturally, this gave the guys a permission slip, and then everyone starting talking about my body like I was a turkey. Uncle Jake wanted “a breast” while Timmy loved my “thighs, and what’s between them!” It was just awful.

Wouldn’t you know it that the males in the house finally found something more interesting than video games and football as everyone gathered around to watch me “show ‘em yer’ giblets” as Aunt Martha said. It was SO humiliating!

Uncle Ben even brought his whip, and played auctioneer, while everyone cat called me, and told me to rub my pussy, and wink my asshole. I didn’t want to do it, but it’s amazing how a crack across your ass with a slave whip “can turn a future Supreme Court Justice into an obedient little block monkey”, as my cousin Frank put it. I did my block routine like three times, with everyone “grading” and “bidding” and recording it on their phones.

After my humiliating “auction”, Uncle Ben suggested we do family photos. Steve and Frank trussed me up with a hogtie around my throat and feet, and an apple in my mouth, like I was the turkey. Then Uncle Ben did a couple of photos where they spread my legs, and pretended to take “stuffing” out of me, and sample my “gravy” with this long spoon. (They liked it, but my Uncle Al thought I needed more salt.)

Uncle Ben said I’d make a wonderful Christmas gift, wrapped up under the tree. I’m pretty sure he was joking, but Christmas in Cancun is sounding like a really great idea right now.

Brittany
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 10):
jeepsterHooked6dtrelskymikey22Freight_TrainSteveBurkejean.amelotHarlequinCarl Bradfordbertrumm00057

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by jeepster »

Now that's a Thanksgiving dinner I would have liked to be at!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 2):
mikey22bertrumm00057

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

jeepster wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:33 pm Now that's a Thanksgiving dinner I would have liked to be at!
I’m with you on that for sure!
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post:
bertrumm00057

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Thank you. I actually wrote a Black Friday flier, which I would have published if I had any idea of how to get the identification off the PDF. :-)
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 2):
jeepsterbertrumm00057

Carl Bradford
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Carl Bradford »

I'm always on the lookout for new reasons to have a young person--especially a female, of course--slave graded and/or enslaved. Glad to hear you've come up with yet another one--having to be slave graded for property class in law school. The male students wouldn't be of much interest, but the idea of so many sleek, look-at-me-I'm-almost-a-lawyer women having to strip down and be objectified is fantastic. Perhaps southern law firms give preference to hiring new associates who have actually spent six months in a collar? That could be fun.
These users thanked the author Carl Bradford for the post (total 4):
jeepsterHooked6imreadonly2bertrumm00057

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Yes Carl that would be a sweet story! An almost Lawyer getting slave graded. Yeehaa!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post (total 2):
imreadonly2Carl Bradford

imreadonly2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by imreadonly2 »

Professor Kingsfield's voice oozed disdain.

"NO, Mr. Hart, that is not a contingency. A contingency is an event that depends upon another event, like you giving a correct answer to pass my class. An unlikely contingency, but still possible. You may sit down."

Maria swallowed as Professor Kingsfield's cold, unforgiving eyes swept through the frightened faces of her contract law class, searching for his next victim. She felt a chill run down her spine as his eyes stopped on her, looking first at her face, then momentarily raking down her body. Maria tried to dress conservatively for class, but when you were as attractive as she was, there were limits to what was possible.

Professor Kingsfield's eyes dropped to his seating chart. She had about 3 seconds before he'd call her name, 3 seconds to gather her wits and prepare for all possible forms of attack.

"Miss Upton. I assume that unlike, Mr. Hart, you familiarized yourself with the sample contracts on pages 580 through 729?"

Maria immediately sprang to her feet, ready for battle. "Yes, Professor. I studied all of them carefully."

"We shall see. Would you like to explain the contingent nature of The “Any Chance? Auction” contract on page 607?"

Maria easily sidestepped the trap. "It is not a contingency, Sir. When the gavel falls, the sale is complete. However, there is an option to novate the contract with a specified period, usually no longer than 48 hours."

"Excellent. Tell me, have you ever been slave graded, Miss Upton?"

Maria looked at him, stunned. Kingsfield was notorious for knocking even the best prepared students off their feet with a surprising question. It was an old lawyer’s trick, but there were plenty of Judges who used it to, to rattle lawyers who were getting on their nerves.

Maria, dumbstruck, mouthed words as she tried to formulate and answer.

“Are you a goldfish, Miss Upton? I believe I asked you a question. If you’d like to swim our way, and let the class hear your brilliance, you may proceed. Otherwise, please sit down, to make way for someone who may actually become a lawyer."

“Yes, sir, I was graded. For my financial aid," her voice was strong, confident, proud. She felt none of those things, as she felt all eyes in the room, male and female, appraising her body.

“I see,” Kingsfield said, not bothering to look up from his all-important notes. “And what sort of grade did you get?”

Maria was painfully aware of the other students around her. Some were smiling, some looked on with sympathy. Some of the guys were obviously turned on, and were shifting uncomfortably in their chairs as they pictured the luscious Maria Upton spread on the grading table. But the other students didn't matter. It was her and the mighty Professor Kingsfield in their own universe, locked in a battle of wits. Only one could emerge victorious, but who would blink first?
These users thanked the author imreadonly2 for the post (total 3):
Carl BradfordHooked6jeepster

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Wow that is exactly what I envisioned!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
imreadonly2

surferchick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by surferchick »

Sometimes I really wish these short snippets would be long stand alone stories.... This is one of them...
These users thanked the author surferchick for the post (total 2):
jeepsterHooked6

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by jeepster »

Of course this needs to go further! Show her tated lip to the prof and reveal that she graded Prime minus! That would call for a demonstration!
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
surferchick

surferchick
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by surferchick »

Am sure after this teasing Thanksgiving would the whole family come together for christmas.... And cancun is so far away... sure there are problems with weather or anything else that she can't go.