Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The selective service slave part 9

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The selective service slave part 9

Post by mikey22 »

The young reporter spots and recognized mom. Who’s kind of a high profile personality herself around town.

“ Mrs. Jones I see your still dressed? Was you in the courtroom this morning?”
She asks curiously.

“ No thankfully I wasn’t. I’m just here to see my daughter off. “
Mom points over to Misty. Whose face turned beet red again. As the camera man turned the Tv camera around. Taking in Misty’s short chubby but curvy naked body.

“ Was she in the courtroom? “

“ No she got drafted today, “

“ Oh wow! You must be proud of her? That’s a patriotic honor to serve your country as a slave? “

“ I’m not so sure how I feel about it yet. Guess we’ll have to see how she turns out. “
Mom says to the young reporter.

“ You looking forward to your basic slave training? “
She asks putting the microphone up to Misty’s face.

“ Not really! Would you be looking forward to it? “
Misty said with in an angry tone.

“ Did you take slave yoga and the slave studies courses in high school? “

“ No! I just got the card in the mail and here I am! “

Conversation was going around among the employees and the angry crowd in the waiting room. About what had caused all this.
Mom was taking it all in. And turned to the young reporter lady.

“ What’s going on at the town square? “
Mom asks her figuring she probably knows more about what’s going on. Than she does.

“ There was one Hell of a wreck! They got the entire square shut down! “

“ You mean I can’t get to my office? “

“ No mam! They got a hazmat crew. Cleaning up a chemical spill right in front of your office! I don’t think they’ll even let you walk over there. It’s gonna be hours before that mess is cleaned up. “
The young reporter explained.

Mom was instantly pissed off.
You don’t get between her and her primary source of income.
Which is her real estate office.

Mrs. Lee Ann and Mrs. Sally were looking over the angry crowd that were all corralled into the waiting room.

Mrs. Sally pointed out this tall yankee blonde woman that kept cussing her head off.

“ Bring that fucking blonde back here! She’s the one that’s caused this fucking mess! “
She said to one of the handlers.

Within moments she was caught, drug and shoved into the processing room. Dressed like a banker. With a string of pearls around her neck.
All while running her mouth about her fucking rights. Still demanding a lawyer.
And even still demanding to be put into a five star suite to wait for her lawyers to fly down from Boston to represent her.

“ Fucking kangaroo court! Crooked ass judge! I’m gonna own this hick town! When this is over with! I know my fucking rights! And this shit ain’t right! “

The obnoxious yankee blonde yells out.

Mrs. Lee Ann stepped up to her.

“ You need to settle your uppity yankee ass down right now! “
She then pointed to the public officials all naked bound and gagged. All lined up and slave spread. Waiting by the wall.

“ There’s your lawyers! They not in no position to help you here. You need to do as your told. And don’t test us! “
Mrs. Lee Ann said. As she took a pair of scissors and cut the zip ties loose from the arrogant blondes wrists.

Under most circumstances an enslaved woman is given the chance to at least undress herself. In a dignified manner.

Mrs. Sally then reached for the blonde woman’s purse. That was still on her shoulder.

“ Get your hands off me! “
She yells out. While giving Mrs. Sally a shove.

“ She’s a feisty one! Mrs. Sally you want me to tase her? “
One of the wranglers asks. As he draws his slave taser from his belt.

“ Oh no! I want her wide awake to experience this! “
Mrs. Sally said. As she reached for the woman’s purse again.

Mrs. Sally is a short old woman. This arrogant blonde. Was well over 6ft. tall in her high heels. She looked quite fit and strong. She also looked like a woman that was used to getting her way. And seemed to be kind of a bully. As she shoved Mrs. Sally back.

“ Hand over the purse! And take off your clothes! “
Mrs. Lee Ann said with a voice of authority.

“ I ain’t taking my clothes off! “
She said definitely.

A shoving match breaks out between the three women.

Mom looks at the young reporter. And pointed to the blonde.

“ She’s the reason? I can’t get to my office? “

“ Yes she’s the one they say caused all this! “
The reporter said.

Mom clenched her teeth. As she sized up the blonde. While taking off her fine leather coat. Deciding to get in on the action herself. She then goes to growling as she goes around the table.

“ Get her mom! “
Misty said with pride. Seeing her mother taking in the roll of being the aggressor.

Mom gives the bitch a shove. And snatched the purse from the bitches shoulder.
The woman watched as her $750.00 hand bag was tossed straight into the trash can.

“ Who the fuck are you? I don’t see no badge? “

“ You were told to strip! Do it! “
Mom said giving her another shove.

The blonde throws a punch at mom.
She quickly ducked and knocked the bitch right out of her high heels. And grabbed that riding crop from the table. With the blonde bent over her knee. Mom tears her ass up with the crop.
After about 20 lashes with the crop. The three women strip the exquisitely dressed bitch slave naked.
Her fine string of pearls were yanked from her neck. And were all rolling ever which way
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 4):
audiq9jean.amelotFreight_Trainreddbunnz

jeepster
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: The selective service slave part 9

Post by jeepster »

Great chapter! Keep going !
These users thanked the author jeepster for the post:
mikey22

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

jeepster wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:58 am Great chapter! Keep going !
jeepster This is only half of what I had wrote out yesterday. The thing logged me out somehow. And Only posted this much. That’s like the third or forth time that’s happened.
For some reason it won’t keep me logged in. While I’m working on the story.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post:
jeepster

Hooked6
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Hooked6 »

mikey22 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:29 am
jeepster This is only half of what I had wrote out yesterday. The thing logged me out somehow. And Only posted this much. That’s like the third or forth time that’s happened. For some reason it won’t keep me logged in. While I’m working on the story.
It might be easier to type and proof-read your chapters in a word processor program like MSWord or other equivalent. Then, when you are finished, you can cut and paste the entire chapter on this board. You won't get logged out that way for inactivity and the Word Processor program will catch unwanted spelling errors and grammar mistakes allowing you to correct them before they are posted. Just a thought.
These users thanked the author Hooked6 for the post (total 2):
mikey22Freight_Train