Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 8B

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 8B

Post by mikey22 »

After an evening of fierce masturbation and fantasy mom lays there and dreams.

Moms dreams.

Mom wants to be a slave again so badly.
As she sits at the foot of her bed, putting her pantyhose on. She stands and pulls the hose up, then sits and lifted her right foot from the floor, rubbing her nylon in cased leg, looking at her foot. Then does the same with the left leg.

She then stood, and walked to the dresser drawer for a plain white bra. She looks at herself in the mirror. With her big tits sagging and her pudgy belly doing the same.
Middle age is never kind to a woman. Though mom had the means to have easily gotten herself a boob lift, and a tummy tuck. And she had more than enough time that she could have spent a few hours a week working out, she seemed to always make excuses not to.

She pulls a white bra from the drawer and puts it around her waist backwards, so she could easily hook the three hooks that secures the clasp. She’d then turn the bra around and put her arms through the shoulder straps, raising the bra to its proper position. She then adjusted the cups around her big tits, so it’s fitting comfortably.

She then goes to her cluttered closet, to decide on what to wear.

Being that she’s gonna turn herself in to the department of agriculture within the next couple of hours.
She chooses a white silk blouse. It’s sheer enough that her bra straps can be seen through it, if one tries to look that hard. It’s also professional looking. But also thin enough that it can easily be torn from her body, if she’s not allowed to undress herself.

The thought of being stripped by physical force, instantly turned mom on. She looks at herself in the mirror, as she puts on the blouse, seeing her thick nipples growing hard and poking through.
She can’t resist slipping her hand down into her pantyhose, feeling her freshly shaved pussy throb as she rubbed her clit. Her fingers slip inside her cunt so easily.

“ God! I’m so fucking horny! “

She says fighting back the urge to rip open her pantyhose and use her 10 inch toy again, to get herself off.

She pulls her hand from her crotch with a sigh, allowing her arousal to continue to build, knowing its best to be sopping wet when she strips slave naked in the slave office.

With her blouse buttoned up, except for a generous amount of tasteful but sexy cleavage to be on display.
She selected a black leather skirt to wear. She steps into it, pulls it up then tucks her blouse into it, before zipping it up tightly.

She looks at herself in the mirror, hoping so badly that a well endowed slave wrangler will be the next one to unzip that skirt.

She closes her eyes imagining it. She hears the rip as her blouse is torn away. She feels the cool air on her skin as her bra is sliced away with surgical scissors. The sound of the zipper being pulled down, feeling the skirt as it splits apart, showing her pleasantly plump pantyhose and branded ass on display for the world to see, as the sexy leather skirt is snatched down.
The pantyhose are snatched down as she still stands in her sexy high heels.

She’s then forced to the floor, where one slave wrangler mounts and shoved his massively thick and long cock into her dripping and waiting pussy. His girth stuffed her cunt so tightly she thought she was about to rupture something.

Another handler will cram his big dick into her mouth, and forced her to take him down into her throat.
The men would fuck her into oblivion.
She then comes hard without even touching herself.

Standing there in her bedroom, she opens her eyes again, and feels the wetness from her awesome orgasm. Feeling the sopping wet crotch of her pantyhose against her skin.

“ Oh I hope that’s how it goes. “
She mumbles as she looks over around a dozen pairs of high heeled shoes within the floor of her closet. Then selected a pair of black five inch pumps, that just kill her feet to wear. But always gets the looks from men, when she wears them.
But being this might be the last time she wears heels, or shoes in general. Or anything else for that matter. The pain from the tight sexy narrow heeled pumps might be worth it.
She picks them up and then sits on the bed, sliding them securely onto her hosed feet. Then stands with an uncontrollable grunt.

She grunts and groans, as she walks about, getting her balance and bearings.
She checks her look in the mirror again, running a brush through her dated Farrah Fawcett styled auburn dyed hair. Then makes her way into the kitchen for a cup of hot black coffee. And with her purse in hand. She walks out to the carport, and gets into the relic of her black 1970 Cadillac Coupe Divill.
It turns over and cranks with perfection. As the big V-8 roars to life. She puts it into reverse and backs out of the carport.
And looks one last time at her simple and modest. 1950s era brick home.
She sighs with sadness as she drives away from it for the last time.

She slowly drives into town. And around the historic Whorisville square, where the historic old courthouse still stood in the same place it stood ever since the old white men arrived on the scene. Where they with there guns slaughtered pillaged and plundered the natives, otherwise they were driven away, or died from some pandemic or plague from the flees, on the rats. That the white settlers brought with them from Europe.

The courthouse along with the town and everything else, of course was built off the backs of the slaves, that the settlers brought with them.

The courthouse of course was burned to the ground during the siege of Whorisville. By them damn Yankees during the civil war.
After them yankee carpet baggers got through pillaging the place, during the reconstruction years. The courthouse was built back, just like it was before. It even still flew the rebel flag just below the state flag, which still had the stars and bars as part of it. Or until recently anyway.
And of course there’s all those statues of them historical old leaders. And more of that Civil war cannons and shit sitting around throughout the park that’s around the courthouse.

If anyone doubts the history lesson I just gave. Just look it up in a generation Z history book. Or look up on line the hundreds of reasons that Americans and the world hates America. It’s all in there lol.

Mom takes another slow lap around the square, giving her corner office one last look, before she drives over to the state run agriculture office.

She parks and sits there, enjoying the taste of a Marlboro Long Horn 100, as she listens to a few classic country songs on the local radio station.
After finishing her cigarette and coffee, there was only one thing left to do.

“ Okay Deb its time to get this over with.”
She says with a sigh, along with a sense of dread in her voice.

She gets out of her car, with purse over her shoulder she locks her car, slamming the heavy door securely. Then strutted across the the parking lot towards the steps of the agriculture office.

She sees a tall good looking guy in a slave troopers uniform. She lowers her sunglasses to even give him a better look.

He noticed the interest that the older Milf showed in him and smiles back at her, as he holds the door open for her.

“ Thank you so much. “
Mom says looking downward. Towards the young studs crotch.
She noticed he had a generous sized bulge, with in his snug uniform pants.

She raised her dark sunglasses, resting them on top of her head.

“ My My Did you get that way looking at me? “
Mom says in a playful flirting voice.

The young trooper noticed her glancing downward again. As she smiles and licks her lips seductively.

“ What way is that mam? “
He asks playing dumb.

Mom gets even bolder, as she turns to face him.

“ You know this. “
With her finger she gently touched and traced around his hard throbbing member, over his uniformed pants.

“ I’ll bet a man like you goes commando? “

“ Is it that obvious? “
He asks in a whisper.

“ It certainly is. “
She whispers back.

“ You like what you see in it? “
He asks as he looks around to make sure no one is close by to hear there naughty conversation.

“ Let’s just say I like seeing a horse come out of the barn with ease. “

Mom quickly turns and walks away from him, as if she’s gonna play hard to get.

His cock throbbed as he watched the older woman walk away from him.

Moms high heels clicked and clacked loudly as she strutted across the shiny marble floor of the lobby.
Mom feels the young man’s eyes as they roam over her curvy body.

She goes straight to a bulletin board. And studies the Wanted posters, looking for her own poster. Of course she spots it, it had a $10,000 reward for any information that leads to her arrest.
The black and white poster was from a slaves mugshot from 1963. On the poster next to her picture was a drawing of what some artist drew, showing what mom might look like today.

“ Damn! That pics not even close! “
Mom says to herself with a laugh. Seeing that she knew with confidence that she’d have it made, to live out her life as a free woman.

But the throbbing and juicing she felt between her legs at the time, wasn’t gonna let that happen.

Mom reached up and pulled the thumbtacks from the poster.
From the side she sees the young trooper still looking her way from the distance. While she studied the poster she slides her right hosed foot from her shoe. And wiggles her toes a little, while seeing the young man still looking her way.

“ Stick with me son! I want to see my feet bare up over your shoulders! “
Mom says in a whisper.

The young trooper walks up behind her.

“ May I help you with something? “

“ Yeah I’d like to report a sighting. I saw this slave on Slaves most wanted a few weeks ago. “
Mom explained holding the poster so he could see it.

“ Really? That’s an old one! I’d bet she’s old now! “
He said without comparing mom to the picture at all.

“ Come right this way. You’ll need to fill out a report inside the slave office. “
He leads mom across the lobby, and holds the door open for her.

Moms heart pounds as she walks through the door. There was no turning back now. Mom breaks out in a nervous sweat a she approached the counter, where little miss Sally sat. With Mrs. Lee Ann standing behind her.

“ Mrs. Jones what brings you to the slave office this morning? “
Mrs. Sally asks.

“ I need to report a runaway slave. “
Mom says in a trembling nervous voice.

“ And who might that be? “
Mrs. Lee Ann asks curiously.

Mom hands the wanted poster over.

“ It’s me. “
Mom said softly as she hung her head in shame.

Mrs. Sally’s and Lee Ann’s jaws dropped in shock as the two of them and the young trooper, looks mom over from head to toe.

“ Then you’ll need to undress and get on your knees! “
The young guy said in a loud voice.

From behind mom hears the sound of his belt buckle jingling.

“ And if you’d like to see the horse come out of the barn, turn around and face me while you strip.

But out of nowhere and before mom could turn around and face him. The sound of.

“ Beep…Beep….Beep…Beep…Beep…Beep! “

It was 6:00 AM. And moms red lit digital alarm clock was going off. Awakening her from her dream, before even getting the first article of clothing off.

“ Shit! “
Mom says with a growl as she reached to turn off the alarm.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 5):
jeepsterCarl BradfordFerdJustBobreddbunnz

CommodorRaptr
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Crystals slave grading adventure part 8B

Post by CommodorRaptr »

Your chapters are good but still very short. I don't know what your life is like ans it's definitely none of my business but I feel like you could put a bit more effort and draw out these chapters. Crystal has had 8+ chapters in this series yet she hasn't even been slave graded yet. At this point your series feels more like an annoying tease than a suspenseful story. Please just get on with it.
These users thanked the author CommodorRaptr for the post:
mikey22

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by JustBob »

Nicely done, MIkey. Big Improvement in structure and grammer. You had me wondering how her enslavement was going to work out and the alarm rings. Keep up the good work.
These users thanked the author JustBob for the post (total 2):
mikey22jeepster

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

CommodorRaptr wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:06 am Your chapters are good but still very short. I don't know what your life is like ans it's definitely none of my business but I feel like you could put a bit more effort and draw out these chapters. Crystal has had 8+ chapters in this series yet she hasn't even been slave graded yet. At this point your series feels more like an annoying tease than a suspenseful story. Please just get on with it.
I’m sorry that the chapters are so short. Real life has me quite busy, and I don’t have the time I’d like to have to devote to it. But hang in there, Crystal will get slave graded here soon.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post:
CommodorRaptr

reddbunnz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by reddbunnz »

Well, the old cougar slave is hot to trot. More like Misty than Crystal. It's obvious that all three will be collared soon.
These users thanked the author reddbunnz for the post:
mikey22