Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 14

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 14

Post by mikey22 »

Though the Natchez slave market is a 24/7 operation. The summer months are probably the busiest. With school being out, and vacations and all. Teenagers are all wanting to get there slave grades before college, in the fall.
Even though Mississippi also has other markets.
Aberdeen, Crystal springs, Jackson, Vicksburg, Woodville. The Natchez brand is revered as one of the best in the entire country.
So those uppity rich yankee cunts from New York will even detour through Mississippi, on there way to Palm Springs just to go through the Natchez grading process.

Now back to the story.

“ Mom! This is gonna take all day! “
Misty complains.

“ It probably gonna take longer than that! It took half the day to get here. “

“ We should have driven down yesterday and got a room. “

With Crystal unable to talk, thanks to that big red rubber ball gag, in her mouth. She just nods her head in agreement with Misty.

It was also a very unruly crowd of girls. Most if not all, had that entitlement mentality. They thought they should have at least a locker room, so they could undress and put there things away. But that ain’t how it is. Within the rules it states that all girls must wait slave naked. The same way you entered the world. And the same way you’ll lay on that slab in the morgue when you go out.

Some of the girls attempted to get around this, by standing in line fully dressed. Then stripping down, when it was almost there turns.

That shit wasn’t gonna work either. Security quickly weeded them girls out. And out they went, loosing whatever position they had in line.

All these girls acted just like snobby rich girls. In reality they were mostly just middle class. But unfortunately there parents probably spoiled them rotten. With designer clothes, jewelry, accessories, cars, toys. And whatever a girl needs to make herself popular.

All of them acted like the Alpha Bitch, that looks down her nose at you, as if she’s better than you. She’s usually dating the jerk jock. She’s the one that decides who can be on the cheerleading squad. No need for a Coach. And she always has a pack of friends that worships the ground she walks on. As they go through school, cutting down and humiliating the dorky girl, with braces and glasses.

And listening to them talk, in there fake Valley girl accents.
The line you heard the most was.

“ When I go Prime. I’m gonna. Blah….Blah…Blah…Blah…Blah. “

Yeah right! Sure she will! Lol.

Unfortunately for most of them, there’s gonna be a lot of upset girls. Cause if every girl can be Prime. There would be nothing special about being Prime.

The walkway leading up to the grading office, was quite nice. It had a shed over it, so the girls were out of the sun. It also had fans, and air conditioning that blew a cool mist over the girls, so they’d stay cool.

Crystal quickly noticed the continuous foam mat, that felt so good to her bare feet. Considering Walking on the hot asphalt of the parking lot, then the rough old cobble stoned streets. The mat was a big relief.

Mom also quickly noticed the mat. She faced Crystal and looks down at her bare feet. Then she looks back up at her, shaking head from side to side.

“ You don’t stand on the mat! “
Mom said pointing straight down.

“ You kneel on it!…On your knees now! “

Crystal try’s to argue through her gagged mouth.

“ But mom! Everyone else is standing! “

“ Shut up! “
Mom said as she again, held up that switch.

Crystal quickly fell to her knees, conforming to the proper position.

Mom and Misty turn towards one another, talking quietly among themselves, leaving Crystal out of the conversation all together. To the point that she felt ignored.

“ Why’s mom treating me like this?…What did I do? “
Crystals feelings was definitely hurt. Mom had never treated her in such a way before.

“ There has to be a lesson here? Somewhere? “
Crystal thinks to herself.

Among all those unruly teenagers that were ahead of them in line, was a bunch of upset momma’s at there Witt’s end.

And it didn’t take them long to take notice of Crystals slave like behavior. And a pack of concerned moms came over and huddled up around the three of them.

“ Are these your daughters? “

“ Yes they are. “

“ We all thought so, y’all all look alike. I’m so impressed on how well behaved they are. “

“ Thank you so much. “
Mom said smiling with pride.

“ This one right here? “ She pointed down at Crystal. “ Has she been enslaved before? “

“ No she’s just here for grading like everyone else is. I’m just educating her a little about slave customs. “
Mom explained.

“ So you in the business? “

“ No but I was at one time. “

“ Mind if we ask, how’d you get her to behave like that? “

“ First of all, you change your relationship from mother and daughter, to slave and master or mistress. And treat the slave accordingly. You have to show her who’s boss. “

Mom then holds up the switch.

“ And of course you whip that ass! “

All of the women gasped.

“ What’s wrong with y’all! You all a bunch of liberals or something? “

“ Not really but that seems harsh? “

“ If you spare the rod you spoil the child! Besides a whipped ass ain’t never hurt anybody. Would you like to see? “

Mom didn’t wait for an answer. She just handed Misty the switch, and started unbuttoning her shirt. Mom to was bra less that day. And her thick erect nipples stuck out like two erasers.

She takes the shirt off, and turns around to show the women her scarred back.

“ You were a slave? “

“ That’s right. “

Mom feels some of the women’s fingers going up and down her back.

“ It’s like you were tied to the whipping post? “

“ I was. “

“ How did you take it? “

“ I stood there like Jesus and took it. “

“ What did you do to deserve such a whipping? “

“ It wasn’t what I did. My younger slave sisters couldn’t pick the same quota of cotton that I could. And I took her cotton sack, and they took mine. And split it up between them. So they wouldn’t get whipped. “
Mom explained.

“ So you took the whipping that they should have gotten out of love? “

“ That’s right. “
Mom said as she put her shirt back on.

“ Didn’t it hurt? “

“ Of course it hurt, but it was what made me who I am today. “
With her hand she gestured towards Crystal and Misty.

“ Now look at how well my off springs behave, compared to yours. “

The women all felt that mom had some good points.

One of them looks at that switch, that Misty was still holding.

“ Mind if I borrow that? “

“ Not at all. “
Mom said, and Misty handed the woman the switch.

The women all walked off as if they were on a mission.

For almost a half an hour there was complete chaos. Lots of arguing, cussing and crying. As the younger girls got put in there proper places by there mothers.
Which was on there knees. The exact place where every woman should be lol.

By the time it was over, all of them were lined up side by side. Legs spread, back straight, tits out with heads bowed. And of course palms up as there hands rested on there thighs.

By then it was quiet enough, you could hear the birds singing and the rest of the sounds of nature.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 7):
BelindaToywhispersJustBobjeepsterimreadonly2reddbunnztimerider

Belinda
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Crystals slave grading adventure part 14

Post by Belinda »

Another wonderful segment dear. I love the fact that you write smaller segments in quicker time span. That way I feel the story is more in my mind without rereading. Much more timely. This is a wonderfully insightful segment. Your skill and understanding shine through. Love it.
These users thanked the author Belinda for the post:
mikey22

JustBob
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Post by JustBob »

Good segment. I am enjoying this story. More please!
These users thanked the author JustBob for the post:
mikey22

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by mikey22 »

Belinda wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:54 pm Another wonderful segment dear. I love the fact that you write smaller segments in quicker time span. That way I feel the story is more in my mind without rereading. Much more timely. This is a wonderfully insightful segment. Your skill and understanding shine through. Love it.
I feel the same, about the shorter segments as you. As I stated in response of another comment. I don’t have the time to write out a whole story at one time. I find reading stories from others the same. And it’s hard to find a cutting off point, when the story goes a long way.

I’ll try to get the next one up soon. I think you’ll find the next part very entertaining.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post:
Belinda