Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Crystals slave grading adventure part 24

mikey22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Crystals slave grading adventure part 24

Post by mikey22 »

Misty was definitely concerned, as she felt so cramped confined inside her cage. She did get a small bit of satisfaction, by listening to this older man just cuss these 3 idiots out.

“ What the Hell is wrong with the three of you? I’m trying to run a legit God damn business here! Are you trying to get us shut down? Or put into prison? “

The trio just sits there, with their head’s hanging downwards.
No way do they dare make eye contact with the enraged man.

“ Can’t we just enslave her, and ship her off? “
Tom asks in a mumbling voice.

“ No! Dumb ass you can’t! “
He turns around and grabbed up this huge binder of hundreds if not thousands of rules and regulations that dictate how the slaving industry is allowed to operate. He slams it down onto the desk in front of the trio of idiots.

“ There is protocol damnit! You just can’t enslave a free woman! You got to get her to self indenture! “

He holds up the form that mom filled out for Misty.

“ She’s here for a grading! Just like hundreds of other girls are! We make millions of women coming through here just for gradings. We’re providing a service for the paying public! How do you think it looks? If we’re on the news for abusing or kidnapping some woman for our perverted pleasures? “

The three of them just shrug their shoulders.

“ Get the fuck out of here! So I can figure out how to make this right! “
The so called fix it man yells at them.

They quickly get up and exit the office.

While he ponders what to do with Misty.

Crystals still getting fucked.

“ How long can this guy last? “
Cody had never given her a pounding like this guy was.

And while that was going on.

Mom was getting herself a thorough grading.

Like Crystal was, slave girl leads mom into the grading room. Up on the exam table mom also was restrained.
And she loved it! As slave girl left her alone all spread out on display. In only her cheap plastic grading collar.

Mom liked looking upwards seeing complete strangers looking down on her. Then was the ones that looked through the widows at her.
She got a real thrill out of seeing younger couples. Probably in their mid 20’s. Some guy would have a young hot wife, some are so hot that they may be Prime. And when the woman’s not looking, the guy is giving mom not only looks but second and third looks. Some may even pick and pull at their straining cocks through their pants.

“ Mmmm! I still got it? “
Mom says to herself.

It really surprises her the reaction she’s seeing from several guys and some girls.
Cause mom ain’t no spring chick. And she’s way past Prime in more ways than one. Without being all dolled up in her makeup, lingerie and nice sexy clothes. Being slave naked can reveal a lot of flaws. It might be said she’s got that rugged, ragged look. Or maybe rustic, like a 66 Buick sitting in the scrap yard waiting to be crushed.
Or at least she’s been rode hard and put up wet, to say the least.

After several minutes a grader and slave comes in together. And again it’s another old man.
He takes the clip board from the slave, and checks to make sure the i’s are dotted, and the T’s are crossed. And the signature is in the right place.

He then looks moms naked body over from head to toe.

“ Interesting? “
He says to himself, seeing such an old woman there to be graded.

He lowers the light and magnifying glass. And starts looking over moms face.
He shakes his head a few times, and sighs.

“ You need to see a dermatologist! “
He informed her.

“ I see one twice a year. “
She says in a squeaky voice.

“ Fire whoever and get you another! I was a dermatologist for 30 years. I know cancer when I see it! Now open your mouth! “

Mom opens wide.

The grader examined the inside of her mouth.
As we know checking a slaves teeth is very important.

She cringes as he reached in and pulled out her top parcel.

“ He’s got my teeth? Shit! How am I gonna eat my slave kibble without my teeth? This was a bad idea! “

The old man turned his back to mom, took his pocket knife out and scraped and whittled at moms denture.
He then went to the sink and rinsed them off. And even brought out a bottle of mouthwash. And poured over them. He then slipped them back into her mouth.

“ That better? “
He asks.

Mom nods her head and smiles.

“ Whatever he did made my teeth fit better? “

He then started examining her naked body. Of course he felt up her big tits several times.
He was also impressed at how smooth she kept her cunt.
And was impressed even more at how wet it was. He shoved his fingers up her loose and gapped out cunt. And it didn’t take much to get his entire fist up inside her.

Mom just lets out a grunt, enjoying the attention he’s giving her.

He then has the slave unfasten her restraints.

“ Get on all fours! “
He demanded.

And when she did he was simply amazed. He went around her body taking notes and writing numbers onto her score card. He got exceptionally excited when he spotted her brand.
These users thanked the author mikey22 for the post (total 5):
reddbunnzjean.amelotJustBobtimeriderFerd

reddbunnz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Crystals slave grading adventure part 24

Post by reddbunnz »

Lengthy story. But interesting. Is Mom about to be recaptured? Will Misty and Crystal become enslaved, too? Keep up the good work.
These users thanked the author reddbunnz for the post:
mikey22