Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Hi, new user

Introduce yourself here!
DoubleNick
Lurker

Hi, new user

Post by DoubleNick »

Love these stories! I'm still exploring. Can somebody help me out though? I love the stories that involve slave processing and grading - but find myself drawn to ones where both sexes are processed and used. I prefer the ladies in r/l, but in my stories, i do enjoy both sexes going through similar experiences and bisexuality is not a choice. If anyone can recommend an author or story, it's greatly appreciated. Thank you Kaliegh36DD for connecting me to this site!

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi, new user

Post by SteveBurke »

This s why I encourage established authors to have a description in their respective sub-forums that tells readers what to expect. It's a lot easier for new members or casual browsers to find what they are looking for if the various forums are correctly labelled.

We have quite a few dedicated authors hers, and only a handful have given me an introduction to be applied to their forums. This site exists to continue a niche genre and to give people a place to publish their work, so if you want to be read, GIVE ME AN INTRO TO YOUR FANTASY WORLD!

I know that many hours go into writing even a short story, so take a few minutes to describe your work so that readers can connect with you!
These users thanked the author SteveBurke for the post (total 3):
LoyalHoundunderdog_13nabary
"Spread your legs and BEND OVER!" :twisted:

fudgerducks69
Commenter
Commenter

Post by fudgerducks69 »

@SteveBurke I have figured out that I can bookmark stories that I want to finish reading later, or keep track of as more chapters come out, but how do I find my list of bookmarked stories?

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

fudgerducks69 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 7:53 am @SteveBurke I have figured out that I can bookmark stories that I want to finish reading later, or keep track of as more chapters come out, but how do I find my list of bookmarked stories?
OK, presumably you are referring to the "subscribe" button. If you want to check on your subscriptions, go to "user control panel", then select "manage subscriptions." That will give a list of threads or forums you have subscribed to. But you should also receive a notification when someone posts in a thread you have subscribed to.

Hope that helps, and welcome to the board!

fudgerducks69
Commenter
Commenter

Post by fudgerducks69 »

I did mean "Bookmarks" I chose that from the drop down, because I assumed it was indeed too let me get back to the story at a later time.

SteveBurke
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SteveBurke »

fudgerducks69 wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:42 pm I did mean "Bookmarks" I chose that from the drop down, because I assumed it was indeed too let me get back to the story at a later time.
OK, my bad. But it's basically the same. Got to "user control panel" then select "manage bookmarks."

fudgerducks69
Commenter
Commenter

Post by fudgerducks69 »

Now I feel like an idiot, cause I missed the 'manage bookmarks' the first 10 times I looked ... rofl