Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Ch 6 The Slave Girl Next Door

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ch 6 The Slave Girl Next Door

Post by Mr. Smith »

(Avicia “Avvy” Walker’s perspective)

By the end of August Camelia and I added The Art of Discipline to our coursework at Ananke, becoming immersed in BDSM with the enthusiastic support of our husbands while publicly avoiding the Anal Arts class, much to the disappointment of our men. Especially since Aaron and Ralph, Jasmine, and Penny's husbands couldn't shut up about all the great butt sex they were getting. Unbeknownst to our husbands, Camelia and I secretly started taking the Anal Arts class in July to avoid creating an unrealistic expectation for them if we didn’t like it. It would be quite a surprise for our men if we learned to relish anal sex as much as the Busty Twins. Who knew? But at least we were keeping open minds about it.

Mistress Helena pulled a group of us together for an impromptu class on being the Mistress for a night, explaining that the best masters experience wearing a collar from time to time to better understand the psychology of the submissive. She even described to her enthusiastic and giggling students that our husbands would be much better lovers if they were on the receiving end of a thorough pegging from time to time. So, our new homework assignment involved collaring and sexually dominating our men so that they would willingly do it again. With this in mind, I planned quite a surprise for Chris on our next date night.

So, there we were, sitting in the booth at a nice restaurant waiting for our drinks when I set the tone for the evening by taking Chris's hand and pulling it under my skirt until he reached my drenched slit. Yep, no panties for this girl on date night anymore!

"Stick a finger in and hold it there," I purred into his ear.

Ever the over achiever Chris easily wiggled two home, deep into my sopping wet kitty as I grabbed his hand, holding it in place. I used my vaginal muscles to milk his fingers as I would his hard shaft later tonight introducing him to my pompoir skills for the first time. He gasped in surprise, enjoying the sensations from my vagina rippling down his fingers.

I whispered in his ear, “Momma’s learned something new. Do you like it?”

Chris just nodded spellbound as I continued his vaginal finger massage. I could tell he was imagining what that would feel like on his penis. He was a man after all and oh so predictable. After my brief demonstration, I pulled his fingers out and brought them to his mouth so he could taste the essence of my arousal.

Enthusiastically he sucked off my juices while I looked seductively into his eyes as our waitress arrived with our drinks. The expression on Chris’s face with his fingers in his mouth was priceless as our grinning waitress stood there while he pulled his fingers from his mouth. I leaned towards him to lay down the law as she placed our drinks on the table.

"I'm in charge, tonight you wear the collar and I’ll do that to your cock, deal?" I whispered in his ear while cupping his erection with my free hand and giving it a possessive squeeze.

Without hesitation, he replied, "Deal."

Pulling his wallet out Chris grabbed a $100 bill. Handing it to the waitress he enquired, "My wife and I are late for an engagement. Can you please move us through quickly?"

With her eyes lighting up at the $100 tip our waitress replied, “Yes Sir, I’ll make it happen.”

Sweetly I asked, “May I have another napkin please?” in a way that hinted that I had dropped mine on the ground when in fact I was sitting on it with my skirt hiked up and needed another to better conceal Chris’s hand that always seemed fixated on exploring my kitty during our meal. This wasn’t my first rodeo, after all.

I now had a few date night dresses that caressed my braless breasts leaving little to the imagination; that could easily be pulled up when sitting to give Chris access to my love box whenever he desired. The dresses were usually short enough to display the tops of my thigh-high stockings when I moved just right, making me the recipient of many an appreciative look from the men catching one of my impromptu exhibitions. Let’s just say we enjoyed a quick dinner and were home in no time sans stains on my slinky dress.

Tonight was a test of sorts for Chris. If he expected me to become his FINO slave, and truth be told I wasn’t sold on the idea yet, I needed to trust him to be a good master and take care of me. Trust is a two-way street and I expected him to submit to his Mistress tonight, have his boundaries pushed, and trust me to take care of him. Katja told me that periodically she and Jim switched roles with Jim wearing her collar in the bedroom. I had such plans for Chris tonight, although I’m sure Katja would think them mild compared to what she described doing to Jim.

Once home in our bedroom, I shrugged my shoulders and allowed my dress to fall off. I stepped out of the dress pooled around my ankles, bending over to give Chris an eyeful when I picked it up draping it over a chair. He had groaned with longing when I purposely put my moist lady bits on lewd display, adding a little wiggle for emphasis while bent over.

Picking up my new riding crop, I turned towards my husband wearing only heels and my black thigh highs; I moved over to our bed, standing before it, and ordered, “Strip, I want you naked, kneeling before me, honey.”

In a flash, Chris was wearing only his birthday suit, clothes flying everywhere as I stood there impatiently tapping the riding crop in the palm of my hand while I waited for him to get into position. His big cock sprang forward as if in greeting when he pulled down his underwear with his pants in one fell swoop in his rush to disrobe. Kneeling before me he tried to conceal his arousal by tucking his erection between his thighs causing him to hunch over. Silly boy, that looked so uncomfortable, but cute, nevertheless.

Chris’s face was flushed with a concerned look on his face. Was he blushing because he was uncomfortable showing how sexually stimulated he was at the prospect of spending the evening as my nude sex slave to do with as I pleased? Hopefully he was as this would only make what I had planned for him tonight that much more entertaining.

“Collar,” I ordered, and he moved into position. Holding the collar in my hand I giggled, “I want to hear you beg to be my slave tonight, agreeing to follow all of my orders without question.”

He blushed a little more before replying, “Mistress Avicia, may I please be your slave tonight? It would please me to serve you. I promise to follow your every order obediently without question.”

When I snapped the slave collar in place Chris visibly shuddered. My husband, and slave cock for the night, was clearly aroused if his penis leaking precum was any indication. “Time to take charge of the situation, this was going to be fun,” I thought, as I swatted him with my riding crop.

(Chris Walker’s perspective)

“Ouch!” I squealed, sounding a little like a child when my wife, I mean Mistress Avicia, whacked me on the insides of my knees.

My Mistress smirked down at me, “This is unacceptable. Get those legs apart, wide apart, no hunching over, get your back straight, hands behind your head, and proudly put your Mistress’s slave cock on display for her! Show your Mistress just how aroused you are at the prospect of serving her as her sex toy.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I whined, quickly getting into position, lewdly offering up my erect cock as I felt myself blushing with embarrassment at being treated like a piece of meat, even if it was in the privacy of my own bedroom. “Why did I ever agree to be her slave boy?” I pondered, when Mistress Avicia took the opportunity to remind me of my changed status as I felt the soft leather tongue of her riding crop gently caressing my nuts. While it felt wonderful the subtle threat to whack me down there was clear if unstated.

Rubbing the soft leather tongue along the length of my shaft, Mistress Avicia purred, “Someone is happy to see his Mistress. Momma's horny tonight and has plans for how you will service me all night long.”

“Damn, that felt good. Maybe this won’t be that bad,” I thought as the leather tongue circled the head of my cock as I moaned in anticipation. I never imagined I would ever enjoy kneeling naked like a slave and having my cock massaged by a woman like this. But damn, it sure felt great!

Pulling away the riding crop, Mistress Avvy turned to the bed and yanked away a blanket, revealing a wide assortment of BDSM tools and toys including new leather wrist and ankle cuffs, a flogger, a bullwhip, two big butt plugs, one larger than the other although they both looked huge from my perspective, along with a large strap-on dildo that had anal and vaginal plugs for the wearer. “What the hell had I gotten myself into?” I wondered, feeling a sudden tinge of panic at the sight of the butt plugs and strap-on dildo, not even tracking the bullwhip.

Picking up a leather cuff my Mistress inhaled the aroma, squealing happily, “I so love the smell of fresh leather,” before dropping it back on the bed and grabbing that large bright pink strap-on dildo that had me so nervous.

Holding that monstrosity before my face she continued excitedly, “Imagine me wearing this Strapeeze fucking my slave boy’s ass hard, real hard. Giving you a reach around from time to time; pounding your tight ass while you squeal in pleasure and beg me to fuck you harder, faster, and deeper. It even vibrates at seven different speeds.”

My eyes bulged out in panic staring at the oversized bright pink dildo. Avvy didn’t think she was actually going to ride my ass with that thing while I enjoyed it. No way! Then she squatted down, taking my shaft in her hand, stroking it a few times as she lined up the strap-on next to it as I looked down in surprise. My cock was two inches longer and much thicker.

“You have been wanting to fuck my little ass with this big ol’ cock of yours since before we were married. I’ve always said no way. I know you’ve fucked slave girls in the ass for years, never considering how it felt for them. I will not be treated like that. By the look on your face the thought of me pegging you with this little dildo has you scared. Am I right?” she asked, giving my cock a hard squeeze.

“Yes Mistress,” I answered while contemplating fucking her in her delectable ass. I swear, Avvy had the most mouthwatering rear end that I had ever seen in my life, and like a fine wine it had only gotten better with age. Even after three children, her firm tight butt is her finest ASSet if you know what I mean. It had been a dream of mine ever since we met; sinking my hard shaft deep into her dookie hole, fucking her ass had always been a fantasy that had no possibility of becoming a reality until now.

“Tonight, we are going to explore anal play and your Mistress is going to take good care of her slave boy’s ass while expanding his horizons. You do trust your Mistress?” she smiled kindly.

I gulped, she had me there, “Yes Mistress.”

With a determined look on her face, Avvy looked me in the eyes, “Men on the receiving end of a regular pegging become more considerate lovers, making vaginal AND anal sex (emphasis added) more enjoyable for their partners. I want you to let me peg you to help you learn. You do want to be a better lover, don’t you honey?”

Now that was a loaded question with only one right answer, “Yes Mistress, please help this slave boy become a better lover.”

I couldn’t believe I had just asked her to peg me. Avvy stood up and threw the strap-on onto the bed while grinning down at me with a mischievous smile on her pretty face.

“Time to get to work, slave. Pull off my stockings, I want to feel kisses from the insides of my thighs down to my toes. And then we’ll go into the bathroom for our enemas,” she giggled.

“I’m getting my first enema ever; I hadn’t seen that one coming back in the restaurant when I agreed to be her slave boy.” I thought, momentarily hesitating before I complied, kissing the inside of her left thigh, and slowly rolling down her stocking as my lips covered the newly exposed skin repeating the process with the other thigh. Damn, she has great legs.

Then it was into the bathroom for his and her enemas, two each before a quick shower where I worshiped my mistress, caressing her body with my soapy hands to get her squeaky clean. My mistress insisted upon cleaning her “property” as she put it, spending extra time washing my cock and working a soapy finger or two up my ass, gently finger fucking me as I moaned, enjoying this new sensation, and surprised at how good it felt. After drying my Mistress with a fluffy towel, I found myself wearing the leather collar and cuffs secured spread eagle on my back on our bed with my flagpole proudly sticking up.

Cupping my balls my Mistress gave my cock a slow sloppy wet lick from the root up my shaft to the top where she swirled her tongue around my big mushroom head making my body tense with pleasure as I grabbed the sheets. Then she moved up my body and straddled my head.

I’d forgotten how amazing a woman can look from this angle. Looking up at my wife I took in her beauty. Avvy was incredible, from her puffy pussy lips glistening with her arousal, a short tuff of blonde hair, and a firm abdomen. Her head was thrown back, pushing her lovely breasts out, each tipped with a very firm, light pink nipple. Oh, how I wanted to reach up and pinch them as I groaned in frustration.

Avvy hunched forward, her lovely, bright blue eyes staring down at me as she lowered herself onto my waiting mouth; the intensity of her flavor overwhelming my taste buds as I pushed my tongue into her. Exploring the folds of her vagina I pushed deeper into her core as she moved her hips back and forth over my tongue. When she saw me looking up, her face broke into the most delightful smile as she rode my face while giggling, “Giddyap.” I simply held my tongue out as far as I could, allowing her to pleasure herself upon it.

In no time she was moaning happily when I ran my tongue smoothly around her clit several times before sucking the nub between my lips. Leaning forward she reached out and grabbed the headboard, her mouth wide open with pleasure as I continued my rhythmic suction while she ground her pearl into my mouth. The volume of her cries suddenly increased noticeably until all sound ceased.

Avvy’s core tensed momentarily in anticipation of her release; the proverbial calm before the storm when her body exploded above me. Her powerful thighs squeezed my head while she pushed her nubbin onto my tongue lashing as I picked up the pace for all I was worth.

“Oh God, don’t stop,” moaned my Mistress, coating my face with her fresh discharge until she could take no more and pulled away.

Avvy slid down my body until we were face to face and she kissed me passionately, taking in the flavor of her essence that coated my lips. Then she worked her way down my body, taking her time kissing and nibbling my neck, armpits, nipples, belly button and stomach, eventually ending up with my cock down her throat and her nose buried in my pubic hair. I swear, it seemed like an eternity as she hummed while impaled on my shaft that way, and damn it felt good. Spitting out my cock she gasped for breath with a twinkle in her eye. In the blink of an eye, she mounted my cock balls deep while leaning forward looking down at me with a suddenly hard look.

“Slave boy, this is where I show you my new trick that I demonstrated on your fingers in the restaurant. I’ve been practicing this for almost four months now, training for about five hours a week to develop my Pompier skills. It is also known as the Singapore Kiss or playing the flute. You will just lay there while I massage your cock with my vaginal muscles until I bring you to a climax. If you try thrusting up, I will reach back and painfully twist your balls until you learn to behave and then start over. Do you understand, my darling slave?” asked my Mistress, giving my cock a squeeze with her pussy that left me speechless moaning for more.

Grinning menacingly, Mistress Avvy pointedly asked, “Do you understand slave boy, or do I need to twist your balls to get your attention?”

I felt her right hand cupping my boys as I meekly squeaked, “Yes, Mistress.”

Smiling down at me she said, “Good slave boy. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. Oh, you must get my permission before you climax and make a mess in your Mistress’s vagina. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” I groaned again as Avvy’s pussy started massaging my cock.

My shaft was fully inside her and had the delightful sensation of being squeezed along my entire length by something boneless, smooth, and strong yet lined with velvet. Avvy’s gifted vagina was doing wonderful things to my dick that I’d never felt before. I swear it felt like she was squeezing my cock starting at the base and then working up to the head and then back down again. She repeated this process again and again and it felt exquisite, almost like I was getting a soft hand job from her vajayjay.

I looked up and my wife’s beautiful face was a picture of lust-filled concentration as she bit down on her lower lip and then I felt a different sensation as she leaned back, almost as if she was massaging a part of her vagina on the top of my cock. Then she starts pinching her nipples with one hand while polishing her clit with the other. The next thing I knew she was convulsing in her climax drenching my balls in the process. It was an amazing sight to behold, and I just enjoyed the view of my pretty wife enjoying herself while getting closer to my release in the process.

When her frenzy waned, she looked down at me with a sultry look. I swear Avvy had never appeared more beautiful with her face flushed, her nipples erect little pink diamonds, a sheen of sweat covering her body as her pussy engulfed my cock and a guttural moan escaping her lips. Oh, what a sight. I was truly a lucky man.

“This is the first time I’ve done this with a real cock and it’s even better than I imagined,” cooed Avvy, as she continued her vaginal massage of my shaft. “I need more of the real thing to get better at this. Perchance do you know any volunteers that I could use to improve my skills?”

“Fuck, this can get better! How?” I thought as I formulated an answer while thinking pick me, pick me, “Your slave boy would be happy to volunteer whenever needed, Mistress”

Smiling happily Avvy teased, “That’s music for my ears. But are you sure you are up to it?”

Without hesitation, I responded, “Oh, I’m up for it, Mistress.”

My Mistress leaned forward giving me a passionate kiss that I returned with equal fervor. I swear her pussy rhythmically squeezed and pulled on my cock as I felt the sensation of warm, wet, velvet glove massaging my shaft. Somehow, Avvy picked up the pace quickly bringing things to a head for me. God that felt good. I was acting like a child who just had his first taste of ice cream or chocolate, and I loved it.

I was about to blow my wad when I suddenly remembered, “Mistress, may this slave boy cum now?”

Grinning lustfully down at me Mistress Avicia moaned, “Cum for me now, slave boy.”

Oh boy did I ever. It was exquisite. Damn, her vagina literally sucked the cum right out of my balls as I filled her pussy with my splooge. When I was done blowing my wad I just lay there, a sweaty mess trying to comprehend what had just happened to me never having felt anything like this before and then her pussy squeezed me hard to get my attention. I looked up at my grinning wife gazing lovingly down at me as she ran a hand over my forehead, running her fingers through my hair.

“Thank you for my climax, Mistress,” I somehow managed to croak, getting my wits about me.

“Good slave boy, you remembered that all your orgasms are a gift from your Mistress. From me to my obedient little slave boy,” Mistress Avvy reminded me before frowning with a concerned look on her face.

“It feels like my slave boy made a mess in his Mistress’s vagina,” she giggled, pulling off my cock and pouncing on it, inhaling the whole softening shaft in her mouth, cleaning it with a very active tongue.

Working over my cock with her mouth it seemed like Avvy was humming happily, no purring like a cat that got the cream was a more apt description. When she was done nursing the last of my fluids out of my flaccid cock, she spit it out, looking up at me grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

“Momma love’s the taste of her man’s jism,” sighed my Mistress, not sounding all that dominant now. “I can’t seem to get enough of it these days.”

I just nodded affirmatively, I mean, I had a thousand wisecracks on the tip of my tongue, but none seemed appropriate coming from a slave boy, especially one restrained as I was. Avvy had a sultry mischievous look on her face as she crawled up my body until she was straddling my head giving me a close-up view of her just fucked pussy with my, um ah, cum leaking out. Oh shit, I’ve never eaten a cream pie, the thought of eating my own cum made me a little queasy but I knew what I had to do as her slave. Grimacing, I stuck out my tongue just like earlier this evening as she lowered herself onto my face.

“It’s time for you to clean up your mess my slave boy,” tittered Avvy. “I expect great things from you and if you disappoint me, I will be forced to give your boys a vicious squeeze as motivation.”

Next thing I knew I felt Avvy’s hand cupping my balls in her firm grasp and giving them a gentle squeeze as a warning that spurred me on to outperform her expectations for me. All in all, it wasn’t that bad as her juices and flavor overwhelmed my earlier deposit although it seemed to take forever until she was satisfied, oh yeah, and another screaming orgasm as she rode my face once more, coating me with more of her fluids and some of my own. Then once again she scooted down my body until she was licking my face and passionately exploring my tonsils with her active tongue while lip-locked.

“Hmm, you taste good. I just love the combination of my pussy juice and your delicious cum,” she purred, between kisses.

Breaking our kiss, my Mistress sat up on my abdomen facing me with her legs kneeling on both sides of my body. Leaning over she picked up the bigger of the two butt plugs as I panicked a little at the thought of that thing being shoved up my ass.

Looking down at me Avvy asked, “Remember last Sunday, when we took the kids over for dinner at your parents? I had this beauty up my ass the whole time getting me all hot and bothered for you. What happened after we put the kids to bed?”

“We fucked like bunnies,” I grinned, thinking things were looking up.

In a sultry voice she ordered, “Right, now eat my ass while I put some lube on this plug, I want to feel your tongue getting me ready to put it in right before your very eyes,” and I complied, enthusiastically drilling my wife’s rosebud like there was no tomorrow.

I’m not sure how long I worshiped her ass when I felt her sphincter squeezing my tongue as she lifted, pulling away from me until I was looking up at my grinning Mistress. She had a mischievous twinkle in her eyes leaving me wondering what was next as she knelt with her aroused pussy and ass coated with a mixture of my saliva and her juices about eight inches above my face. Now that was a sight to behold. Then she brought the larger butt plug, well coated with a sheen of lube, up to her puckered starfish as she started working it in while massaging her pussy with her free hand.

“Watch how easily your Mistress takes the big one,” moaned my Avvy as she worked it up her ass.

What a vision, watching Avvy’s rosebud stretch around the fat plug as she effortlessly pushed it home. Then she shocked me, pulling it out slowly and then pushing it back in until she started fucking her ass with that plug literally right before my eyes mewling happily as she diddled her clit. Someday, that would be my cock I hoped as she seemed to be enjoying herself.

Suddenly she dropped her delectable pussy right onto my mouth moaning, “Eat me, slave boy.”

Boy did I ever! I could feel her fucking her ass with that plug as she picked up the intensity while she rode my face, rocking her hips from side-to-side, back, and forth as well as in a circular pattern grinding her pussy into my face as she chased her orgasm. All I could do was stick my tongue out as far as I could while trying to pleasure her to the best of my ability. Then she pushed her magic button down on my tongue while pile-driving that plug in her ass with a ferocity that surprised me. Taking the hint, I quickly latched onto her engorged ignition button giving it a tongue lashing as she growled loudly like a woman possessed announcing her growing arousal as she moved closer to the precipice of her climax. Let’s just say my Mistress had a short fuse, quickly exploding into a frenzy that drenched my already sticky face with yet another coating of her delicious juices.

When her climax subsided, she slid down my torso once again straddling my stomach and leaning over me propping herself up with her forearms on either side of my head.

Looking back, she sighed, “My poor slave boy is leaking again,” as she reached back, collecting the pre-cum oozing out of my cock on her fingers. Looking down at me she sucked my fluids off her fingers moaning happily as her nostrils flared and her eyes seemed to dilate a little.

Grinning seductively down at me she sighed, “I can’t believe how much I am addicted to the taste of your cum these days. I just can’t seem to get enough of it.”

Not sure how to respond to that, I just agreed, “Yes Mistress.”

“Ooh, there’s still some on your cock. I better clean it up,” happily squealed my Mistress, sounding more like a slave girl than a dominant Mistress as she slid down my body.

Avvy took me into her mouth and sucked hard. She used her tongue to swirl around my head, then dropped lower until I was in her throat. I felt helpless, my eyes rolled back, and I fisted the sheets when her nose reached my groin.

"Damn, that's good Av, … Mistress" I hissed, catching myself.

My Mistress worked me for another minute before popping off, chuckling, "I need something different,” as I whined in dismay.

Avvy held my rod in place as she worked her warm, wet tongue down my shaft to my balls, suckling each in her mouth before moving lower, lingering on my taint before attacking my ass with her mouth; something my sexually conservative wife had never done before. I felt her tongue force entry into my backdoor and then she proceeded to tongue fuck me like there was no tomorrow. I arched my back to give her better access, grabbing the sheets while straining against my restraints and groaning, "Fuck yeah." Suddenly finding myself in slave boy heaven while my prim and proper wife ate my ass as my throbbing cock started oozing even more precum.

Unfortunately, all good things come to an end and so did this.

My Mistress reached over grabbing the other butt plug. “Here, I'll be a kind Mistress and season it for you,” as she rubbed the dildo on her wet pussy momentarily before easing it in until her cunt until it disappeared. Pulling it out she pushed it into my mouth, silently compelling me to suck off her delicious juice.

“That’s a good slave boy. Run your tongue over the plug, get a good feel for it because soon it will be lodged deep in your ass,” she lectured, before removing it glistening with my saliva.

Avvy reached over to grab some lube, then she knelt between my legs while coating the plug as I had a strong suspicion where that was going. Intellectually I understood that it was smaller than the one lodged in my wife’s petite ass but at that moment in my eyes, it simply looked huge. In no time at all I felt that anal intruder rubbing on my rosebud, teasing my butt hole as I clenched my sphincter slamming it shut in response.

Noticing the precum discharge on my cock Avvy squealed happily, “You’re leaking, can’t have you making a mess,” right before leaning down and inhaling my cock once more.

Avvy’s warm wet tongue swirled around my mushroom collecting my fluids as I once again saw stars right as she shoved that plug up my ass. Lost in my personal nirvana it took me a moment to register the brief burning sensation I felt from the plug now fully embedded in my rectum. In my current state all I could focus on was the job Avvy was doing on my engorged shaft, it was clear that all the training at Ananke was paying off.

Ever since she started attending Ananke, I had noticed her increased interest in sucking my cock. I used to have to beg her for a blow job while promising on pain of death not to blow in her mouth. Not anymore.

I’ve always enjoyed making a slave girl clean my cock with her mouth after sex; making them submit reinforced my dominance over them. There’s just something hot about watching a woman clean our combined fluids off my shaft while my jism leaks out of her well fucked pussy. Avvy rarely ever did it but now it was like second nature for her, and I loved the change in her attitude.

Releasing my cock Avvy seductively smiled down at me purring, “You have no idea how much your cock juice revs my engine!”

Holding my rod in place, Avvy turned around before moving over it and sinking down in the reverse cowgirl position, and easing down on my cock, enveloping my shaft in her warm wet pussy. The view was majestic; Avvy’s perfectly sculpted ass with her firm buttocks framing her rosebud with the end of the plug sticking out and her pussy glistening with her fluids stretched around my thick cock.

“I’ve died and gone to heaven,” I thought. The only thing left was to imagine my dick replacing that plug inside her butt. Hey, a man can dream after all, and mine of that cinnamon ring stretching tightly around my rigid shaft looked like it could soon be coming true.

Then she rose, squeezing my cock, and took me to paradise. My Mistress rode my cock, using a technique where she squeezed my shaft on every uptick. It felt like her pussy was milking my rod with her vaginal muscles strangling my penis only to sink down again capturing my rod deep in the depths of her molten core. At this rate, I wasn’t going to last long and Avvy knew it.

Grabbing my balls she gave them a serious twist, the pain bringing me down while reminding me, “No cumming without MY permission, slave boy.”

“Yes Mistress,” I groaned in disappointment as I recalled how without a thought, I’d used many slave girls while regularly not allowing them to climax as a demonstration of my dominance. I felt anything but in control now.

Avvy rode me to a wondrous climax, creaming all over my balls as she finally settled down afterward with my shaft buried inside her as she caught her breath. It only took two testicle twists to “help” me comply with my Mistress’s command not to cum without permission.

Pulling herself off my rigid phallus she turned around and grasped my shaft, milking it causing it to leak while stating possessively, “This is mine.” Staring down at my cock, she licked her lips before giving my head a quick tongue swirl cleaning before hopping back on in the cowgirl position, then she leaned down and aggressively kissed me, invading my mouth with her tongue as I tasted the mixture of our fluids.

Breaking the kiss, Avvy grabbed me by my hair, holding my head in place looking down at me with a menacing look, and almost snarled, “Don’t you dare cum before Momma. Got that, slave boy? You’re nothing more than a living, breathing Sybian with a tongue accessory right now. And don’t you forget it.”

“Wow, she had a way with words,” I thought as she released my head, sitting up and settling on my shaft with her vaginal muscles once again massaging my cock while lightly rubbing her happy button with her right hand, her left kneading her tits and pinching her nipples as she rode her stud meat. That sounded so much better in my mind than slave boy.

In no time at all Avvy had a faraway look in her eyes as she pleasured herself on my shaft until it appeared she was on the cusp of climaxing. Then she’d stop and painfully twist my balls to remind me of my lowly status as a living, breathing Sybian while I groaned in frustration. My poor balls ached needing release.

It was almost as if she were edging the two of us, building up for the big one. She repeated this process several times, never allowing me to get close to getting off as I groaned in frustration. It was torture I tell you; an oh-so-sweet, exquisite agony. I found that being a horny piece of stud meat could be quite frustrating with the pressure that was building up in my balls. All I wanted to do was flip Avvy onto her back and pound her like the man I was until we climaxed, but restrained as I was, all I could do was lie here on my back and watch her ride my meaty cock.

Smiling knowingly, Avvy looked down at me with a sultry twinkle in her eye once again riding up and down my shaft running her tongue over her lips and moaned, “You ain’t seen nothing yet,” as she fiddled with her smartwatch and suddenly both butt plugs came to life, the vibrations sending jolts of pleasure throughout my groin.

“Oh my God!” I yelped in surprise, sounding more like a young slave boy than the manly stud meat that I saw myself as, before moaning, “Damn, that feels good.”

I could feel the vibrations from the large plug in her ass massaging my cock through the thin membrane that separated her ass from her vagina. Then there were the sensations in my ass from the tremors stimulating my prostate that felt better than I ever thought possible. Overwhelmed, I felt my orgasm quickly building up in my balls; I was about to explode as Avvy started bouncing up and down on my engorged cock with a determined look on her face. Valiantly, I somehow held back my climax while looking up at my lovely wife, I mean my Mistress Avicia, who looked close to erupting into her climax.

Then it happened when my Mistress wailed, “Cum for me, … now!” as she exploded into a frenzy, her pussy convulsing all over my cock triggering my own.

Gripping the sheets with my hands, my heels digging into the mattress, I arched my back, driving my cock upwards as best I could, joining her climax with an incredibly intense orgasm of my own. Somehow, I maintained this position as I emptied my balls into her womb, filling her with my seed for the second time.

Exhausted, I collapsed on my back; my climax spent with Avvy still in the throes of her frenzy as she continued to polish her pearl. Oh, how I wanted to grab her, pinch her nipples, or seize her by the hips and grind into her but the restraints left me helpless. All I could do was watch my beautiful wife enjoy her orgasm. She was truly a sight to behold.

When Avvy was done, she collapsed on top of me, snuggling her face into my neck as my cock softened inside her even as the butt plugs continued their vibrations. I kissed her on the forehead, spurring her to action as she turned off the plugs and released me from my restraints. This allowed me to gather her up in my arms as we just lay there enjoying the moment as I reflected on the new and improved sex machine that was my wife, my Avvy when I had an epiphany.

I hadn’t had sex with a slave girl for a few weeks now, instead coming home to my wife like I should have been doing all along. My lovely bride had trained herself to outperform the pleasure sluts that had become all too common in my life.

“Ok, slave boy, fix me a hot bath with my favorite bath bomb, I need a good soaking and a glass of wine after this. First, pull this plug out of my ass along with yours. Stick them in the sink, clean them and put them on a towel to dry. You’ll need to strip the bed and put new sheets on it for tonight. Get out of your collar and cuffs, you’re joining me in the tub. Let me know when my bath is ready,” she ordered, turning on her side wiggling her gorgeous ass so I could pull out her plug.

After removing her plug, I hopped up and quickly got to work first getting my Mistress’s bath ready and procuring a nice bottle of Merlot and two glasses. Maybe being a little presumptuous, but better to be prepared. I’m not sure which was weirder, pulling the plug out of Avvy’s ass or my own, probably my own. Anyway, twenty minutes later after I completed my chores, we were luxuriating in our large jacuzzi tub with Avvy sitting between my legs leaning back and using my chest as a backstop as I held her in my arms while we enjoyed the wine.

Avvy explained that she and Camellia started Kegel training after Colten and Garrett were born for health reasons, adding these exercises to their training regimen. They soon started using training aids like Kegel balls and weights to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles. Even playing eighteen holes while holding in Kegel balls with Camellia winning the first Kegel Open as she called it. They even used a probe that allowed them to play video games like Flappy Bird, and even a couple of multi-player games which I’m sure only spurred on these two ultra-competitive women. I chuckled at the visual of Avvy playing Flappy Bird, a game our children played on our phones, using a vaginal probe as a controller.

I learned that Pompoir is an ancient sexual technique in which the woman uses her vaginal muscles to stimulate the man’s penis by strengthening the relevant muscles that allow her to identify, and isolate, individual muscles, to contract them in turn to provide different sensations to a man’s cock. Only slaves at the high-end consort and concubine schools were trained in the skill since it took about a year to master which explains why I hadn’t experienced it before.

Ananke offered it to their students and Avvy and Cam had taken to it like ducks to water, or should I say like kitties to catnip, with all their Kegel training gave them a significant leg up on the other newbies. For the most part, all they had to do was learn to control their vaginal muscles which by the way was no easy task as she described riding a Sybian type device with sensors in the vaginal probe three hours a week at Ananke over the last four months. My lovely bride now needed to practice on my big ole cock. I quickly volunteered the services of her stud meat which I explained seemed a more apt description over slave boy.

“We’ll see if you feel more like my slave boy than stud meat when I’m pegging you and you are begging for me to pound you harder and turn up the vibrations,” teased my Mistress, finding the new slave name that I came up for myself amusing.

“Mistress, let your stud meat demonstrate what he can do to please you,” I whispered in her ear as I proceeded to kiss and nibble the erogenous zones on her neck as I ran my hands over her body while ensuring she felt my hard slab rubbing against her back eliciting a moan of desire from her.

“Hmm, feels like my slave boy’s ready for round three?” announced my Mistress while standing up. “Rinse me off and dry me slave boy and then meet me in the bedroom ready to serve after you’ve cleaned up in here,” ordered my Mistress. “And get that collar back on!”

(Continued below.)
Last edited by Mr. Smith on Sat May 25, 2024 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 6):
jeepsterunderdog_13Jim927JustBobFerdjean.amelot

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Ch 6 The Slave Girl Next Door

Post by Mr. Smith »

After taking care of Avvy I rinsed myself and dried off. While tidying up I eyed the two butt plugs drying on the towel beside the sink. Deciding I wanted to experience that feeling again I started lubing my ass, but which plug should I use? What the hell, if Avvy could take the big one so could I. I thought, “I’m a man after all,” picking up the plug I lubed it. Sporting a nice hard-on I bent over the counter in the bathroom with my legs spread a little and knees slightly bent, I pressed the plug against my anus and looked into the mirror not believing the sight before me, not sure what to do next. “Oh hell, this will be just like ripping off a band-aid,” I thought as I shoved that fucker home.

“Fuck me,” I groaned in response to the sudden burning pain from the hasty insertion.

After a couple of deep breaths, the pain went away, and I just felt full back there, a pleasant fullness. Thank God for that. I swear I heard giggling coming from the bedroom that after a while turned into moans that piqued my curiosity. After washing my hands, I donned my collar and walked into the bedroom to serve my Mistress while proudly sporting a full woody.

“Oh, my silly slave boy, is there something you want to confess to your Mistress?” inquired my sexy wife, with an amused knowing look on her face while she lay on the bed with her legs splayed open slowly running the fingers from her right hand through her puffy glistening slit.

Blushing, I stammered a pathetic denial, “Whaattt?”

Suddenly for some reason not wanting to admit that I just shoved a big butt plug up my ass. What was I thinking when I did that? How was I going to explain it to Avvy, I mean my Mistress? I hadn’t thought this one through now not wanting to disclose what I had done somehow thinking I could get away with it.

Leaving no doubt that she knew that I jammed a butt plug up my ass, Mistress Avvy gave me a stern look and in her best mom voice asked, “Slave Christopher, is there something you wish to tell me?”

I felt like a child caught with his hand in the proverbial cookie jar that could only deny what they had done. Damn, why was I so reluctant to just tell her that in my excitement I had rammed her big butt plug up my ass without asking permission. I mean, what was she going to do, spank me? That wasn’t happening.

Self-conscious, I casually replied, “No Mistress, nothing.”

Shaking her head in disappointment, Mistress snickered, “Let me help you,” as she wiped off her wet fingers on her thigh and tapped the Apple watch on her left wrist. The plug in my ass briefly came to life startling me, vibrating on a low setting giving off a muffled humming sound before shutting down as I just stood there stupidly with my big ole hardon jutting proudly forward.

With a suddenly cold look, using her hard mommy voice my Mistress asked, “How would your mother punish a house slave for this type of deceit? She's an ardent disciplinarian with her slave girls. Just like my mother."

Dear old mom like many of her friends always carried rubber bands for painful nipple flicks for the smallest of infractions to keep her house slaves on their toes. She was a firm believer in using fear to keep her slaves in line. One of her favorites was a well-worn leather strap reserved for more serious violations.

My indiscretion would result in on-the-spot strapping if I were one of my mother's slave girls and Avvy knew it. Avvy had often tried to intercede on behalf of my parent's slaves until she finally realized that her interference only made the punishments worse for the offending slave girl.

Trying to sound calm I answered, "Mistress, she'd administer a strapping that the slave wouldn't soon forget," all while not believing that Avvy would ever consider using corporal punishment on me of all people, even if I was wearing her collar for the night. I was beginning to fidget while thanking God she didn’t have a strap, … or did she?

Avvy looked around the room while thinking out loud, "Hmm, I don't have a strap like your mom’s, but I do have a hairbrush," pointing to the suddenly imposing implement on her dresser. Sweetly, my Mistress asked, "Slave boy, go fetch my hairbrush."

Hefting the wooden brush, I realized that it could deliver quite a wallop if used properly. Silently cursing my stupidity, I walked back to the bed, humbly standing in front of her. I handed her the hairbrush which she put down on the bed next to where she was now sitting.

With a mischievous twinkle in her eye, my Mistress ran her finger up the length of my erection and chuckled, "Slave boy, why is your cock so happy to see me when I am about to discipline you? It is literally bubbling over with excitement. Is there something you want to tell me?"

Why was I so sexually aroused that I was leaking precum? Hell, if I knew. Avvy casually collected the fluid and sucked it off her finger, clearly savoring the taste. Somehow my reserved wife had transformed herself into a strong sensual woman that so pushed my sexual boundaries that I stuck a big butt plug up my own ass. In the past, I was always the one in charge during sex, whether with Avvy or a slave girl, and today I wasn't for the first time and I found it refreshing, exhilarating actually. Thinking quickly, I needed to formulate an acceptable answer using appropriate slave speak.

"Mistress, this stupid slave boy apologizes for not being honest with his Mistress. It will not happen again. This slave hoped that his Mistress wanted to use this slave's body for his Mistress’s sexual pleasure and the current aroused state of this slave's genitals demonstrates this slave's ability to pleasure his Mistress. This slave feels fortunate to have such a beautiful and sexy Mistress to serve," I replied, while looking down at my feet as my cock throbbed hopefully.

"Good answer, slave boy," chuckled my Mistress.

Avvy quickly moved me into position laying over her lap on the bed with my feet to her right and my head to her left. Somehow, she maneuvered me so that she captured my erection between her soft warm thighs, ever so slightly massaging my shaft with them. I couldn't tell if she was doing it on purpose or just getting comfortable. In all honesty, that part of me made me feel like I had died and gone to heaven as I leaked even more precum onto her thighs.

"This slave boy has a really cute tooshie, I just love the way the tan lines accentuate your firm lily-white butt cheeks," gushed my wife, with exaggerated enthusiasm, as she groped my buttocks like she owned them.

I regularly work out swimming laps while wearing a Speedo that leaves me with very distinct tan lines that my bride has always admired.

Pulling my cheeks apart, she started lightly tapping on the butt plug, sending delicious vibrations straight to my cock while giggling, "Did my stud meat put this big butt plug in all by himself without his Mistress’s permission because it feels good?"

"Yes, Mistress," I moaned contently, lulled into a false sense of security from her sensuous massage of my butt cheeks until without warning she delivered two hard swats with her hand to each of my buttocks, in quick succession, one right after the other.

"Ouch, that hurt!" I squealed, more from the shock than the stinging pain, surprising even myself as the hot ache radiated through my buttocks until Mistress started gently fondling my ass with her hands sending tremors of pleasure straight to my hardon.

"Silly slave boy. It's supposed to hurt," Mistress scolded me using her best mom voice. "Now, arch your back and thrust your ass up towards me."

Deep down I wanted to resist, but some part of my brain caught the tone of authority in Mistress Avicia's voice, and I awkwardly adjusted myself so that my hindquarters were raised up once more. My cock seemed to throb even more if that was even possible from the friction from pulling it out from between her soft thighs until just the head was nestled between them as I leaked even more. Once I made my bare bottom a more inviting target, the stinging assault resumed with four quick blows causing me to break my position trying to hide, burrowing into her lap as if I was slowly fucking her thighs when my cock pushed down between them.

Giggling, Avvy rubbed my ass soothingly. She admired her handiwork as I squirmed on her lap as her hand felt wonderful kneading my ass making me even harder if that was possible as her thighs seemed to massage my shaft. Hell, I felt like I had died and gone to heaven, it felt so damn good. And I was being punished! I need to be disciplined more often. My cock was leaking what felt like an impressive amount of precum while trapped between her thighs as they became slick with my fluids.

"Oh, your butt is turning a cute color of pink, maybe it's time to stop? You seem to like this, I can feel you making a mess all over my thighs,” teased my Mistress flirting with me, before taking a more authoritarian tone. “Now get your butt back up in the air."

I quickly complied once more pulling my cock through her thighs until just the head was snuggled between her now moist legs. This time she would swat me and spend a glorious amount of time massaging my recently spanked buttock sending shivers of delight straight to my cock that was still partially nestled between her thighs. She even took the time to cup my balls and from time-to-time she’d reach between my legs rubbing my shaft with her fingertips, eliciting moans of happiness from this slave boy. It dawned on me that I was beginning to long for the next blow and the sting that accompanied it. “What was wrong with this picture?” I thought to myself as her hand descended once more, starting another barrage on my tender ass.

My slow “punishment” went on for a while longer leaving both of us extremely aroused. I mean, there was just something so intimate about being spanked by my wife’s bare hand. It was really turning me on, part of me didn’t want it to ever end.

Tiring of this sport after another five minutes or so, Mistress upped the ante, picking up the previously discarded hairbrush and running the cool wood over my overheated buttocks. I burrowed back into her lap in response, my cock happily slipping into the moist warmth of her soft thighs.

Suddenly Mistress Avvy turned serious, “You are enjoying this too much. I need you to understand that your deceit and disobedience will not be tolerated while you wear MY collar. Now get your butt back up in the air and keep it there. I don’t want to have to remind you again.”

Intellectually I knew it would hurt. I really didn’t want to feel the sting of the hairbrush striking my vulnerable rear end. But damn, my cock only got harder at the idea, a part of me needed to submit and feel the stinging burn from the blows. Once again, I adjusted myself so that my hindquarters were raised up making for an inviting target. For the first time feeling a tinge of fear in this exposed position. She really wouldn’t hit me that hard, would she?

Thwack! Thwack!

“Yeoh!” I yelped.

Fuck that stung! Avvy nailed me twice, one right after the other on both butt cheeks. I had never felt scorching pain like that before quickly breaking position and collapsing onto her lap. The fiery sting caught me by surprise. Weirdly the pain somehow left my rock-hard cock tingling nicely as it burrowed once more into its happy place safely between Avvy’s warm thighs. I can’t believe my lovely wife hit me that hard. I didn’t think she had it in her.

In a disappointed voice, Mistress Avvy tutted, “My poor slave boy. We can keep doing this until you learn to respect your Mistress and keep your butt up.”

“That hurt!” I complained, sounding a little whiny.

Putting down the brush Avvy started massaging my buttocks while chuckling, “Silly stud meat. Of course, it hurts, it’s a spanking. How else would it work? This hairbrush is made of hickory, a hardwood so it WILL be painful.”

“But...” I started before being cut off.

“No buts about it. Your Speedo tan with your lily-white butt is very spankable,” Avvy teased while massaging away the pain while also enticingly squeezing my cock with her thighs before giggling, “Although it’s a cute hue of pink right now.”

I moaned softly when Avvy gently cupped my balls. What Avvy was doing with her hands and thighs felt wonderful, so I just lay there basking in the good feelings optimistically hoping we were done. In a way, Avvy and I were reconnecting emotionally after each barrage as she gently stroked my bottom. She even raised my hopes by turning the vibrator on in the butt plug on low which really had me grinding my cock between her thighs while she giggled delightfully at my antics.

“My father always said a well spanked slave girl fucks better. We’re going to find out if that also applies to naughty slave boys,” chuckled Avvy, while gently kneading my buttocks with occasional forays down to my balls and shaft.

My father and his best friend Steve Burke also used the phrase, “a well spanked slave girl fucks better” during the lessons they gave me on how to discipline a slave. I remember Mr. Burke taking the time to describe the different parts of the butt using his giggling pleasure slut to demonstrate, especially the area known as the sweat spot between the cusp and the crease. The cusp is located at the top of the buttocks, it is the area of maximal curvature, and the crease is the wrinkle that separates the buttocks from the thighs. The sweat spot or sitting spot; it’s the area where you rest your weight when you sit, leaving a reminder when the spankee sits down. At this rate I was going to feel it tomorrow.

More importantly the nerves in the sweat spot are part of the nerve network that includes the genitals. For slaves trained to derive pleasure from being spanked this enhances the experience and it seemed to be working on me too. Dad’s pleasure slut sure felt it when I banged her doggy style after turning her sweat spot a nice shade of pink with a strap during my inaugural training session.

Turning serious Avvy continued, “Now get your butt back up into position. Honey, you need to man up and hold it there. I’m tripling the number of swats every time you break position, so you’ll get sex this time if you hold it.”

Resigned I groaned unhappily, arranging myself in my wife’s lap such that my sore butt was once again elevated making for an attractive target. This time I knew what to expect as Avvy gently rubbed that damned hairbrush on my overheated buns as the vibrator in my ass sent tingles of pleasure pulsing down through my leaking cock. I couldn't believe how hard I was right now.

Tapping the brush on the sweat spot on my right cheek she advised, "I'm going to give you a little love tap right here with the brush. It may be a little harder than the last time, but I am not spanking you as hard as I could."

My self-preservation instinct was screaming at me to do something to protect myself from that damned hairbrush, but I ignored my instincts and instead held my position as Avvy pulled it back, cocking her arm to deliver the next strike. I tensed my buttocks, waiting for the blow to arrive, and arrive it did.

Thwack!

Aieh,” I squealed. Yeah, I squealed like a girl, but I did manage to hold my position as once again the stinging blow sent tingles down my cock. I learned that knowing what to expect made it easier to keep my butt raised up.

Avvy put down the brush and used both hands to massage my stinging butt making me feel loved again before running a finger from the top of my ass crack down to the end of the still pleasantly vibrating plug, tapping it a few times before running her finger down to my balls. She paused briefly to gently fondle them before running a finger down the length of my throbbing shaft. In no time her ministrations had me moaning happily.

"Let me know when you are ready for your next spank but don't take all day," Mistress Avvy sadistically tittered.

At least that's what it sounded like making me ask for the next blow with that damned hairbrush. Truth be told, I was in hog heaven with her running her fingers up and down the length of my throbbing shaft while rubbing the taint between my balls and anus with her thumb with one hand while massaging my sore buttock with the other. Damn that felt good. I didn't want it to stop but all good things must come to an end.

"I may have to penalize you for delay of game," giggled Avvy.

Resigned to my fate I sighed, "Please Mistress Avvy, spank me again."

Thwack!

Mistress Avvy started referring to the spanks as "love taps" while tenderizing the sweat spot on my butt. Justifying the name because she was correcting my deficient behavior out of her love for me to make me a better slave boy. So "love tap" it was even if I thought her name sounded silly. I wasn’t saying anything critical while draped over her legs while she wielded that hairbrush.

We repeated the process five more times in different areas of my sweat spot. In between each blow Mistress Avvy gently rubbed the places where the blow landed with one hand while massaging my cock and balls with the other until I asked for another well-deserved love tap from my caring Mistress. If I lingered too long Avvy would lightly run the bristle side of the brush over my sore buttocks further inflaming them. The new sensation was strangely erotic, sending little shivers down my shaft. Then she moved the bristles down to my sensitive balls where the sensations were very unpleasant prompting me to beg for my next “love tap”.

I was a trembling sweaty mess holding my position with my rear end sticking up after my sixth and final love tap. After giving my butt a nice massage, she playfully slapped me on the ass and had me stand and twirl for her so she could admire her handy work, pun intended. Then it was “kneel, slave” followed by “mouth” and I was once again contently dining at the “Y”.

Mistress leaned back on her elbows moaning, “Make me cum quickly slave boy. I am so horny after spanking you. I think I’ll have to do this more often. Now put your fingers to work.”

Quickly I burrowed two fingers into her sopping wet pussy in search of her G spot. Once I found it, I latched onto her ignition button giving her a nice tongue lashing. My two-pronged approach quickly pushed my highly aroused Mistress into one hell of a frenzy until she had had enough and pushed my head away. I was just kneeling there in the proper position with a silly grin, my face coated with her juices and my leaking slave cock prominently jutting forward.

Exerting her dominance my Mistress pulled up her legs, bending them at the knees while pulling her buttocks apart exposing her crinkled rosebud glistening with her juices leaving no doubt what she expected next. I dove in, eating her ass while gently finger fucking her pussy. In no time at all she was mewling happily. I could feel her approaching another climax when she pushed me away.

Lustfully looking down at me she commanded, “Ravish me, slave boy. And don’t you dare cum without my permission, or I really will use that hairbrush!” sending a chill down my spine.

Avvy always let me know what she wanted. It was either ‘make love to me’ for slow sensuous sex or ‘ravish or fuck me’ for a serious pounding with her actively thrusting back at me until we erupted. I was a considerate lover, always making sure my bride had at least one good climax before I busted a nut in her. It sounded like my new Mistress was no different.

So, a hard pounding it was, and I happily complied. There is just something exquisite about the way a woman’s wet pussy feels the first time you push your hard cock inside her vagina before it adjusts to the fit of your shaft. I don’t know if I was affected by role-playing as a slave or by being on the bottom earlier, but it felt like I was lost in my own slice of heaven when I thrust my cock into the hot moist tightness of her womb as she hissed, “Yes, oh yes.”

In no time at all my lovely bride was a mewling mess thrashing below me as the intensity of our love making picked up. At some point we transitioned to me pinning her arms above her head, holding her by the wrists with my left hand, her legs on my shoulders as I bent her backwards like a pretzel with my right hand exploring her body. Staring up at me intensely my beautiful wife had her upper lip pulled back as if she were snarling at me as she met my thrusts until she erupted in a wondrous orgasm. I quickly fingered her clit for added stimulation as my love writhed below me while I added to her pleasure. It truly was a sight to behold as I held her down during her frenzy while forcefully giving her the shaft.

When her climax subsided, I released her, giving her a passionate kiss, our arms wrapped around each other, her legs encircling my waist as we savored the moment until she broke the kiss looking up at me.

“That was perfect slave boy, but the job’s not done yet,” she teased, her tone emphasizing her need for more.

“Your wish is my command, Mistress,” I replied, giving her one more passionate kiss before pulling away from her.

I swear I heard her whimper when I pulled my cock out of her as I moved my lips to her neck, lingering on one hot spot that had her cooing contently before moving down her body. Even lingering on her nipples, suckling them until they were hard little diamonds. Damn, I’d forgotten how sensitive they were and decided to loiter there for some time as my Mistress squirmed in sexual bliss under me before once more exploring her pussy with my tongue.

Usually, I paid lip service to her needs, treating oral sex as a short detour for the main event. This time I coaxed one good climax out of her and edged her towards a second leaving her moaning in frustration when I pulled away.

Avvy’s favorite sexual position is doggy whether I’m grabbing her by her hair, pulling her head back making her back arch delightfully or with her head pushed down into the mattress. She once confessed to feeling a loss of control, and a sense of heightened vulnerability in this position as she allowed me to dominate her sexually in a manner that amplified the intensity of her climaxes. Truth be told, I liked the feeling of power that came with fucking my bride senseless this way.

I quickly flipped her into position onto her hands and knees and moved between her lovely thighs slapping her ass with my hardon. Reaching between her legs my Mistress impatiently grabbed my cock and pulled it to her pussy, rubbing my big mushroom head against the drenched entrance to her womb while lustfully commanding, “Stud meat, your Mistress commands you to fuck her brains out, pound her to oblivion.”

I pushed my shaft balls deep into her sopping wet pussy and held it there while teasing, “What, I’m no longer slave boy?”

My Mistress forcefully grabbed my balls to remind me she was still in charge and huskily growled, “You better be stud meat and make Momma happy.”

“Yes, Mistress,” I replied while entwining her long hair in my left hand.

Pulling her head back forcefully, I started giving it to her hard just as she likes it. My oral ministrations already had her on the cusp of her climax, at this rate it wouldn’t be long before she blew a gasket. As I slammed into the firm well-formed buttocks of the woman with the best ass in town, I had the sudden urge to spank her.

Lately Avvy had incorporated spanking into our routine, seeming to enjoy the added stimulation from the sting of the swats, often encouraging me to spank her harder. I was reluctant at first, but quickly learned the benefits of giving her the spanking she needed to be happy. But dare I spank my Mistress while roleplaying as her slave?

Throwing caution to the wind I gave her three hard swats to her right buttock right on the sweat spot and paused.

“Thwack, thwack, thwack!”

“Again, harder,” moaned my Mistress, giving me my answer.

“Thwack, thwack, Thwack, Thwack!”

That was all it took as I launched my Mistress into another frenzy all the while maintaining my pace knowing it was not my time yet. There was just something so delicious about spanking my Mistress while wearing her collar. Somehow it took the sex to another level. Damn, we were going to sleep well tonight.

When Avvy’s orgasm subsided, I released my gasping wife’s hair, allowing her to catch her breath as she slumped forward resting her head on her forearms as I slowed my pace, kind of like the calm before the storm as I admired her beautiful ass, especially that crinkled rosebud that I hoped to jam my cock into one day. Visions of her cinnamon ring strangling my cock danced in my head. I felt the pull as it called out to me.

Avvy pushed her magnificent ass back into my groin signaling that she was ready for more, what would likely be the grand finale.

“Fuck me hard, stud meat, Momma needs some more,” encouraged my Mistress.

“Message received,” I thought to myself.

With my left hand on the center of Avvy’s back, I held her in place while I coated my right thumb with saliva and then spit a glob right onto her leather cheerio. I felt her tense but did not give her time to respond before leaning forward and pushing her head into the bed while I worked my right thumb deep into her dookie hole for added stimulation. Holding her in place with my thumb up her ass I picked up the pace. I once again exerted sexual control over my bride as I started pounding my Mistress with a renewed ferocity that I did not think I had left in me.

In no time my Avvy was a thrashing mewling mess from my exertions. Yeah, I know what my wife needed as the natural order of things was restored.

Lost in the throes of our passionate fucking Avvy babbled, "Yes, yes, just like that, oh yes, right there, ...."

Pulling my thumb from Avvy’s ass I reached around, rubbing her love button while power fucking her from behind, rocking her world when suddenly the vibrator in my ass came to life as she climaxed around my throbbing cock. I pushed her forward as we collapsed onto the mattress with her lying face down writhing in orgasmic bliss pinned under my body with my right hand stuck below her as I continued massaging her clit while thrusting my erection deep into her pussy. In no time at all I joined her, burrowing my cock into her molten depths I spewed strand after strand of my seed into her womb until we were done.

Afterward, we lay on the mattress gasping for breath with that plug still vibrating in my ass reminding me of my status as my bride’s personal sex toy. A few moments later it shut down as my deflated cock slid out of her pussy.

I rolled to my left side pulling Avvy into my arms when she giggled delightfully, “Well spanked slave boys do fuck better.”

Weirdly, her comment reminded me of a piece of advice her father gave me at our wedding reception. I don’t know why I thought of it just now, but it dawned on me what he was trying to tell me.

Slipping my hand down I squeezed her buttock firmly for emphasis while whispering it into her ear, “Even good girls need a spanking now and then.”

Instead of challenging my statement, my bride rolled into my arms facing me. She paused like she was about to say something, instead she kissed me passionately only to break the kiss with a big yawn. Avvy rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom, giving her tooshie a little extra wiggle for my benefit, kind of like it was a moving target of sorts. I quickly scrambled after her.

That night, after cleaning up we crawled back into bed with Avvy quickly falling asleep in my arms. God, I loved this woman as I reflected on the evening thinking I would need to make up an excuse to bend her over my knee for a weekly spanking. After all, even good wives need a spanking now and then. Incorporating more “discipline” into our lives will be a healthy development in our relationship.

Oh man, I felt a stirring in my cock just thinking about it.

(To be continued.)
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 5):
LoyalHoundunderdog_13jeepsterJustBobjean.amelot

Jim927
Silver Member
Silver Member

Post by Jim927 »

This was another great chapter. I’m so glad that you are back to writing and I’m hoping that we won’t have to wait so long for the next chapter. You do a great job writing these and you should just go for it.
Jim
These users thanked the author Jim927 for the post (total 2):
LoyalHoundMr. Smith

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

Jim927,

Thanks for the feedback. The next chapter will start with the POV of Lindsay Williams from Carl Bradford's Sabbatical in Slavery fame. It is one of my all-time favorite stories by Carl. I think I can work in one of those never-ending eStim orgasms that is too much of a good thing into the story this weekend.

Whenever I envision Lindsay in my mind, I keep returning to that Carl's Jr slutburger commercial for the All Natural Burger that came out during the Super Bowl years ago where the busty blonde model is walking through the farmer's market with the camera angles suggesting she is topless coupled with the reactions of all the men that see her. I think Carl started her off with D cups before the horny juice injections resulting in DDs. Again, read that story.

Best

Smith
These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 2):
LoyalHoundjeepster

Mr. Smith
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mr. Smith »

I swear this woman is a real "meat eater". Here's the link for Charlotte's All Natural Burger commercial and some pictures of what I imagine when I think of Lindsay. What's your favorite slutburger commercial?

[video]https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/v ... tion=click[/video]

These users thanked the author Mr. Smith for the post (total 4):
LoyalHoundJim927jeepsterJustBob