Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

Dark Desires 2

jessmartin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Dark Desires 2

Post by jessmartin »

Dark Desires 2

I wake up to the sound of my phone alarm going off, I don't know what time it is but from my body's reaction it must be too early.

I try to stretch out in bed and after a few light groans, my body seems to start reacting. I barely remember anything that happened after the masked man pulled me out of the party after bringing me to the best orgasm of my life, but from the slight pain I still feel in my pussy, it must have been an amazing night.

It's at that moment that I realize the stand up I gave Lance and I pick up the phone not sure if I should call him, and what I can tell him if I do. Luckily before I have to make the decision it is Lance who texts me.

"I have had a problem at work and will be late for the party, my friend Mike will pick you up at eight and take you to the party. If you're a good slave girl tonight maybe I'll let Mike fuck you too and you'll finally have the threesome you've been fantasizing about."

I freeze as I read the message, and immediately look up the date on my phone, letting out a scream as I see that it is Friday, October 30, and that the party starts in two hours. Although I don't remember anything that happened afterwards, the same doesn't happen with what happened at the party, the excitement when he put the collar on me, the feeling of kneeling at his feet looking at his hard cock, the salty taste of that huge piece of meat entering my mouth, the way he stretched my pussy while he fucked me, the tremendous orgasm he brought me to, everything is too sharp in my mind to think it was just a dream.

I've had similar dreams before, that's precisely why I let Lance treat me as his slave girl last night, but I've never remembered any of those dreams like I'm having now.

"You'd better take a shower and sober up;" I say to myself, trying to come to terms with the fact that it really was all a dream.

As I shower I'm tempted to masturbate, but that's one of the things I agreed with Lance, he wanted me aroused, eager for his touch, he wanted a horny slave girl who would cum in the middle of the party no matter who was watching.

Despite not wanting to masturbate I take two fingers to my pussy, and find it swollen, just that light touch causes a shiver to run through my body, like I've been fucking for hours, when if what I remember in my mind is really a dream it's been over a month since I've had a cock in my pussy. The sensation when I bring my fingers to my breasts is similar, my nipples are already hard and erect and just a light touch causes a moan to escape my mouth.

"Don't think anything strange, you're excited about tonight;" I say again to myself. "The dream was probably because of what Lance told you about letting other men fuck you once you are his slave girl."

While I'm getting dressed, something that doesn't take me too long since I'm only wearing a black cloth robe or tunic with nothing underneath and some four inches high heels with leather straps around my ankles up to my knees, I start to think who is this Mike that Lance tells me about in the message, I think I know all his friends, and none of them is called Mike.

Five minutes before eight o'clock I get a new message from Lance.

"I want you to open the door and wait for Mike in the slave girl waiting position. As soon as he comes in he will approach you with a slave collar in his hand to put on you, you can refuse if you want, but I would like you to accept it, I assure you Mike won't do anything weird or take too much advantage of the situation."

"Fuck!" I exclaim, feeling my pussy getting all wet and almost reaching orgasm. If it's already exciting to give myself for the next twenty-four hours as a slave girl to Lance, someone I've known for years, knowing that even though we've set boundaries, he really can do whatever he wants with me, it's even more exciting to give myself to a complete stranger.

I open the door and sit on my legs, spreading them as wide as I can, and placing my hands on my thighs, in the so-called 'nadu' position featured in the Planet Gor books written by John Norman that have served as inspiration for all the changes taking place in society.

Although Mike shows up on time, to me it seems like hours have passed, I stare at him as he enters, he is as tall as Lance, over six feet tall, his body is full of muscles, and the half smile that appears on his clean-shaven face is intimidating to me. Clearly I haven't seen Mike before, it's impossible to forget someone like him.

Without saying a word to me he approaches me, I watch as something metallic gleams in his hand and for a few moments my doubts creep in, but I don't do or say anything to stop him from closing the metal collar around my neck.

"Get up and undress;" he orders me.

I look at him without doing anything, I don't think he intends for me to leave the house naked.

"Slave girls go naked;" he tells me.

"But some of my neighbors might see me and think I'm a real slave girl;" I retort.

"You forget that's what you are for the next few hours, you could have refused my collar and waited for Lance to put his on you at the party. Now strip!" he orders me in a firm voice.

I get to my feet and drop my robe to the floor, I feel scared at the meaning of his words, I am not going to be Lance's slave girl, I am Mike's slave girl.

Mike hooks a leash to the ring on my collar and leads me out of the apartment, without turning off the lights or closing the door, as if he doesn't care if anything happens, as if he knows I'm not coming back.

"Relax Ana, let yourself go and you will have the best night of your life;" he tells me as we enter the elevator.

A sense of relief fills me as I hear him call me Ana, the whole necklace thing had made me have doubts, even thinking Mike and Lance didn't know each other, but Ana is the slave girl name I agree with Lance.

When the elevator stops on the second floor I make a move to cover my tits and pussy with my hands, but before I can do so Mike grabs my wrists and pulls them behind my back, restraining them with handcuffs. The person who enters the elevator is Irene, she is the same age as me, and she is quite a pretty girl, although very shy, and from the way she looks at me when we pass each other I get the feeling that she is a lesbian, and if I am right now she can admire my body perfectly.

"Do you like what you see?" asks Mike, stroking one of my nipples with his fingertips. "Do you want to suck on them?"

Irene's face turns red and her nipples are marked under the fabric of her summer dress, but she doesn't take her eyes off my body.

"How many times have you fantasized about kneeling at her feet eating her pussy, being her submissive slave girl?" he continues to ask as he begins to masturbate me with his fingers.

"Get naked, kneel at my feet and you can fulfill your fantasies;" Mike tells her. "Although she will not be your Mistress, you will both be my slave girls."

Irene continues without a word, though she begins to undress, dropping her dress to the floor, revealing small tits and white cotton panties with a small wet spot.

"Leave them on;" Mike orders her. "I want to see them get wet;" he adds removing his fingers from my pussy, which are soon replaced by Irene's mouth.

I have fantasized many times about some woman eating my pussy, several times it was Irene I saw in my fantasies, but I had never dared to take the step and make out with a girl, now with everything I am feeling thanks to Irene's tongue, I regret not having done it.

Irene's tongue licks my pussy and clitoris, her tip hits my swollen pearl like a jackhammer, causing my whole body to shudder with pleasure, a pleasure that keeps growing until I reach orgasm and cum on Irene's face bathing her with my juices.

After having brought me to orgasm, Irene separates slightly from me, remaining on her knees, looking at Mike waiting for something.

Mike pulls something metallic out of his pocket, and approaching Irene closes it around her neck. Irene is now a slave girl too, although she is quite a bit happier about the situation than I am."

When we go out into the street I feel a little embarrassed thinking that everyone is going to look at me, but I soon realize that no one notices me, I am just one more naked slave girl among the hundreds that walk the street, making me wonder since when there have been so many slave girls.

Irene and I get into the back of Mike's car, both with our hands cuffed behind our backs, so he has to be the one to put the seat belt on us, taking advantage of it to play with our tits and our pussies.

Although the back windows are tinted and do not allow me to see the outside, it does not take me long to realize that we are going in the opposite direction we should go, although I do not mind one more surprise, especially if it is as pleasant as the last one.

The car stops half an hour later, Mike opens the door and unfastens the seat belts. Irene is the first to get out and lets out a scream that is cut in half, I get out of the car to try to help her and also scream when I see the place where we are, I have wanted to come here dozens of times, and I have fantasized as many times about someone bringing me here.

"Take her away and prepare her for sale;" Mike says to the two men who are holding Irene. "She's a lesbian and most likely a virgin;" he adds.

"What about her?" one of the guards asks, looking at me.

"Her I'll take care of processing and taking her to the auction;" Mike replies.

I don't react when the two men take Irene away, I just look at Mike, unable to believe that he is going to sell me as a slave girl.

"What do you think Lance is going to do when I get to the party and he sees we are gone and then finds out you sold me into slavery?" I ask him I try to find the strength to resist.

"Your boyfriend has been at the party for a while;" he answers me. "When you don't show up he'll think you've backed out, and he'll fuck one of the other sluts who have gone to the party to play slave girl, exactly the same as I'm going to do now;" he adds grabbing me and pushing me over the hood of the car, spreading my legs with his."

"What's the matter Janice, so soon you have forgotten what I told you yesterday, you still have many fantasies to fulfill?" he says to me as he pushes his cock into my pussy violently and hard, making me scream the same way I scream in what until now I thought was a dream and now I don't know what it is.

Mike pushes harder and harder, I feel his cock going deeper and deeper into my pussy, but instead of pain from the forced penetration I feel intense pleasure, and it doesn't take me long to reach orgasm, an orgasm just as intense and powerful as the one I had yesterday, a slave girl orgasm.

"As for the moment tomorrow you will not remember everything that happens from now on, and you will think that what has happened so far is just another dream, I will tell you that you will not have as much fun as yesterday, although I assure you that I will;" he tells me with a last brutal thrust, filling my pussy with his semen.

To be continued??